PDA

View Full Version : LeBron in fans eyes

BKLYNNETZ2012
07-08-2010, 05:56 AM
I think LBJ will be viewed as a villain in the NBA as well as the HEAT if he finalizes this signing...its odd. I assumed he loved being the solo/heroic act he had in CLEVELAND. Is this a good look for him??? I don't think so. Your thoughts?

Venomous88
07-08-2010, 05:58 AM
You're thinking way too hard about this

TheBay30
07-08-2010, 06:00 AM
Let heat have LeBron!

Rondo,Allen,Garnett,Pierce > LeBron,Wade,Bosh

too much offense on Heat !

Kleonidas
07-08-2010, 06:08 AM
To leave his home town shows no loyalty. He's a putz. Now all of Ohio is going to hate him...

bholly
07-08-2010, 06:23 AM
I will definitely go from admiring his play but not really liking him all that much, to reluctantly admiring his play and really disliking him. That's almost regardless of where he signs now, but especially if he signs with the Heat.

TheGsw
07-08-2010, 06:30 AM
Smh on LeBron!

Gators123
07-08-2010, 06:32 AM
He cant please everybody...

If he leaves then hes not loyal and he has no class

If he stays then he doesn't care about winning and only wants money

Knicks21
07-08-2010, 06:36 AM
He cant please everybody...

If he leaves then hes not loyal and he has no class

If he stays then he doesn't care about winning and only wants money

He will get more money if he signs with Heat/Bulls/Knicks. Not via contract but via endorsements. If he stays its about Loyalty.

NIUTKE
07-08-2010, 06:41 AM
I think this blows his chance at becoming GOAT. Jordan never had a supporting cast like he will in Miami if they do win several championships. Hell, he won't even be considered better then Kobe when it's all said and done IMO.

C-ross12
07-08-2010, 06:54 AM
Maybe he just wants to play in Miami.. We think about a variety of reasons why he shouldn't join this team or that team. A few include "He wont win.", "He'll have too strong of a supporting cast, so he wont get full credit.", "He wont be as big in the global market if he joins that team.". These views are through our own eyes. As far as we know he doesn't give a damn about most of this stuff. Hes going to choose to go where he is happiest.

I do know one thing though.. It would be TERRIBLE for the NBA for him to go to Heat. Absolutely terrible. I say this because teams need balance. When you start having teams go ahead more (Heat) and other teams fall futher behind (Wolves) its really bad for the league. When competition goes down so does attendance. Not exactly what Stern is looking for. As it stands the league would benefit from taking a few teams out due to poor showings. This will only make it worst.

Champology
07-08-2010, 06:55 AM
The Goat? dude hes doesn't even have a complete game..NO back to basket game (jordan,kobe) No mid range jumper and NO killer instinct(u wATCH POFFS?)....He is a complete jerk to Cleveland should have just said where hes going now hes gonna embaress his entire state lol......In Miami horrible sports town they don't ever sell out remember the world series no one went..Florida doesn't care about Pro sports good luck sellling stuff when they don't care and you piss off all the other NBA team fans....Goat ore like coward,jerk or follower

MetsAllTheWay
07-08-2010, 07:23 AM
He'll never be near the level of Jordan and Kobe either. Couldn't do it without joining 2 top 10 players and then not even knowing if its "his team".

lamonster
07-08-2010, 07:23 AM
If he goes to the Heat, his legacy will forever be tarnished! They can win five titles in Miami, and LeBron will still be one championship behind Wade. How would Michael Jordan be viewed now if he had to join Magic's Lakers or Larry Bird's Celtics in order to win his championships? He portray's himself as a King, but needs Wade to win a ring?? Some King!!

Merc20Jets
07-08-2010, 07:24 AM
Wade = King
LBJ = Queen
Bosh = Jester

lamonster
07-08-2010, 07:27 AM
That seems right...all hail Queen James

Drunk Kosar 19
07-08-2010, 07:28 AM
i will hate him 4ever

path2zion
07-08-2010, 07:35 AM
Wade = King
LBJ = Queen
Bosh = Jester

Pretty much. I've detested bron from day 1. He's gone from my most hated guy in the league, to most hated in history of sports (except for maybe the 1936 German Olympic squad).
But let's face it, none of this should ne a surprise, he's been a biotch everystep of the way

Giantwarrior
07-08-2010, 07:35 AM
lebron is weak, all hail the queen.

streetsmarts13
07-08-2010, 07:38 AM
To leave his home town shows no loyalty. He's a putz. Now all of Ohio is going to hate him...

I dont understand why people say he isnt loyal if he leaves cleveland or that he is turning there backs on cleveland if he leaves. First off it is a business. He ability and all that work made him good to where he can decide where he wants to play. He does not owe any city or fans anything. I think fans need to get a life when they feel hurt or turned on if there player leaves there team they root for. Its just a game people, you dont even know these players on a personal level.

sintaks12
07-08-2010, 07:39 AM
I agree with the general sentiment of everyone else. His "brand" and respectability take a HUGE hit... even moreso since he had to join 2stars to get it done... if indeed they ever do win. He's not even in the Kobe/Jordan conversation. Lebron lost a lot of respect today... Durant gained it. Now that kid is the real deal.

lamonster
07-08-2010, 07:43 AM
Streetsmarts?? It doesn't sound like it. If you haven't noticed, sports play a significant role in society (look at the World Cup). When you're a true fan, your team grows with you from the time you're a little kid, so it's hard not to get emotionally wrapped up in your teams! As a Knick fan, I'm hoping LeBron comes to save my team, but if he doesn't do that, I would like him to stay in Cleveland who hasn't won a championship of any kind in 50 plus years.

TheBay30
07-08-2010, 07:43 AM
Agreed .
Never ever saw Jordan,Bird, and Magic on the same team !
and they all played on ONE team , (Jordan played for wizards but that doesnt count he was old . haha)

LeBron pathetic, he needs Wade, and Bosh

All hail the queen james!

t2a2e9j12
07-08-2010, 07:53 AM
lebum is a *********G joke if he does this cant even be in top ten of all time players loser loser loser loser loser king nothing ***** yes

Giantwarrior
07-08-2010, 07:59 AM
Lebron is really selling himself short. I really hope he ends up a CAV or Knick.

if he wins 3 consecutive championships in Miami it wouldnt equal the 1 championship in Cleveland.

Wilson
07-08-2010, 08:02 AM
This is really just an extension of the thread about LeBron leaning towards the Heat (http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=505531) and the one about him announcing his decision (http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=504741), please use one of those threads guys.