PDA

View Full Version : David Stern's feelings?

redwhitenblue
07-08-2010, 03:16 AM
If you were David Stern (avoid "throw myself off a bridge" joke), would you be excited about the Miami 3 or upset?

Reasoning:

The 3 in Miami will make basketball huge down there and provide a lot of revenue in that rea.

However, if those 3 superstars settle in different areas, they likely provide the NBA with more profit from merchandise sales and possibly more profit from fuller stadiums. (3 seperate games with superstars rather than 1 game with 3 superstars)

What do you think?

GSW Hoops
07-08-2010, 03:18 AM
LeBron isn't going to Miami. His people are just throwing everyone off.

There's no way he would schedule a huge announcement then let the story leak the night before to multiple reporters.

asandhu23
07-08-2010, 03:30 AM
If I was David Stern, I would kidnap Chris Cohan and then torture him into selling the Golden State Warriors to Sir Lawrence Joseph Ellison

and I would be upset because I want to make as much money as I can and Lebron joining the the other two would lower my monetary intake because the King will not be playing at MSG attracting all the billionaires

GSW Hoops
07-08-2010, 03:33 AM
If I was David Stern, I would kidnap Chris Cohan and then torture him into selling the Golden State Warriors to Sir Lawrence Joseph Ellison

and I would be upset because I want to make as much money as I can and Lebron joining the the other two would lower my monetary intake because the King will not be playing at MSG attracting all the billionaires

I second that.

Allstar21
07-08-2010, 03:41 AM
i would make him sell the team to me instead
for 40 dolla

COBY KARL
07-08-2010, 03:46 AM
lebron isn't going to miami. His people are just throwing everyone off.

There's no way he would schedule a huge announcement then let the story leak the night before to multiple reporters.

this.

D1JM
07-08-2010, 03:46 AM
jadande:Part of me thinks LeBron's camp is just floating this Miami thing to gauge the reaction. And what I've seen has not been positive.

via twitter

dodie53
07-08-2010, 04:05 AM
stern will move to miami

shizzle09
07-08-2010, 04:13 AM
LeBron isn't going to Miami. His people are just throwing everyone off.

I agree, this is as fishy as it gets. He is likely doing this so when he announces he's returning to the Cav's he looks like some sort of hero to the Ohio fans. As a Heat fan I will **** myself if he does sign with us but i'm thinking no way it happens.