PDA

View Full Version : Free Agency Fail?

kArSoN RyDaH
07-07-2010, 10:34 PM
i dont know if its just me or does it seem that these attempts by free agents to meet up and create this dream team are going to end up being an epic fail once they realize they are no match for our length and depth and not to mention kobe bryant.

everyday lebron this. dwade n bosh that. chicago new york miami. i really cant even wait for this upcoming season to start and i hope that they do create this dream team to motivate our team and kobe bryant to just do what they do best, WIN!

free agency hasnt even really seemed like a typical free agency because of all this hype and stuff around these players. all the predictions. everyone laying down the red carpet for these guys. does anyone else feel this way?

numba1CHANGsta
07-07-2010, 10:53 PM
The problem is going to be all these ego's in one team that dont have the supporting cast, unlike the Lakers on the other hand who really the only ego (who doesnt really have an ego like he did when he was younger) is Kobe and he has an amazing supporting cast and a HOF coach to put them all on check...guess if Lebron goes to MIA, then Pat Riley will be back to keep the "big 3" on check if it does happen..

Storch
07-07-2010, 10:54 PM
I won't be surprised if Phil Jackson purposely loses on purpose to these so called "super teams" during the regular season to hide his strategies in beating them to dirt in the post season.

PGLakers
07-08-2010, 05:46 AM
lot of veterans are going to be joining this dream team...i love lakers...but lets not make it sound like its going to be ours. yeah those 3 have egos...but that stuff can be worked out...they are all hungry for rings.

lets face it...our bench sucks. odom is inconsistent...and god knows how luke is doing and how sasha is going to shoot next year. I am stoked abt blake...but lakers are going to have their hands full if we dont add some more consistent offense on our bench.

i see kobe and gasol as our main, if not only, offensive guys...other players on our team lack consistency. heat can have one superstar in slump..and still have two others going strong...us? we need to have gasol and kobe on full gas...esp when one of them is resting. its going to be very tricky...if those 3 idiots in miami click instantly [and i am not even entirely sure if thats even needed].