PDA

View Full Version : Warriors close to trading Randolph for david lee

lincyyoung
07-07-2010, 06:46 PM
The warriors are very close to doing a sign and trade with the knicks for david lee and giving up Anthony Randolph according to knbr 680. If it happens it wont happen till thursday because thats when you can officially aquire players.

----------------

http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_15459741?source=rss&nclick_check=1

Randolph could be joined by center Ronny Turiaf or swingman Kelenna Azubuike, and an expiring contract such as forward Vladimir Radmanovic.

td0tsfinest
07-07-2010, 06:47 PM
Here's the link if people want one

http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_15459741?source=rss&nclick_check=1

Randolph could be joined by center Ronny Turiaf or swingman Kelenna Azubuike, and an expiring contract such as forward Vladimir Radmanovic.

29$JerZ
07-07-2010, 06:48 PM
http://www.ibabuzz.com/warriors/2010/07/07/warriors-ready-to-ship-randolph-to-knicks-for-lee-waiting-on-lebron/

Warriors Ready to Ship Randolph to Knicks for Lee … Waiting on LeBron

By Marcus Thompson
Wednesday, July 7th, 2010 at 3:14 pm in Uncategorized.

Would you like the Warriors acquiring David Lee if they could also keep guard Monta Ellis?

That is a distinct possibility depending on LeBron James’ decision tomorrow. Multiple sources told me the Warriors have an offer on the table that sends forward Anthony Randolph and other pieces to New York in a sign-and-trade deal for Lee.

If LeBron announces he is going to New York, in order to make room for his max contract, the Knicks would have to renounce Lee to free up the cap space. That would end the sign-and-trade possibility and the Warriors’ chances at Lee. But if LeBron doesn’t say the Knicks when he announces his decision …

… Then the Warriors are “in the game” for Lee. One source said the Knicks have at least three sign-and-trade offers on the table in case LeBron opts to play elsewhere. But the Warriors like their chances, considering Randolph is a hot commodity. The Knicks really like Randolph and weren’t so high on Ellis. Certainly, the contracts have something to do with it.

I have not confirmed who the other players are, but the obvious candidates are center Ronny Turiaf, swingman Kelenna Azubuike and forward Brandon Wright. It’s possible an expiring contract is in there (Vladimir Radmanovic). But, from what I’m told, the Warriors advantage is that they can offer players, which the Knicks’ need.

Of course, Golden State would have to work out a deal with Lee for a sign-and-trade to happen, even if the Knicks like the Warriors’ offer better. One source said the Warriors will not offer a maximum contract, but the Warriors could go as high as $13 million in the first year of a six-year contract (that would be $78 million excluding raises). With Chicago signing Carlos Boozer, that is one less team the Warriors have to worry about. However, New Jersey can still outbid the Warriors. Plus, Lee could, in the end, prefer to land elsewhere.

Warriors’ management, I’m told, is excited at the prospect of adding Lee to Ellis, Stephen Curry and center Andris Biedrins. That would give them four positions set and address their rebounding disparity.

Definitely risks involved. If the Warriors gave Lee $10 million a year, no raises, that is $60 million committed. To do that and give up Randolph, whew, that is a lot. But, Lee is a 20-10 guy who has proven himself. He is more of a win-now guy than Randolph. I think Randolph has star potential, but I understand if the team wants to cash in potential for certainty. Still, if Lee isn’t a 20-and-10 guy … I’ll just say it’s risky. But I definitely like Lee with Monta than Lee inexchange for Monta. The effectiveness of Lee will depend a lot on Biedrins. If he gets back to what he was, and he would have help on the boards, that would go a long way to helping this potential Lee deal pay off.

Oddly enough, one source was convinced the Warriors can pull off this big a deal without onwer Chris Cohan pulling the plug. With the sale pending, it would seem adding such a big contract is off limits. But I was assured it was not, and if everything falls in place the Warriors will do this deal. The belief is that getting Lee does not hurt the value of the franchise.

Why not?

* Because they aren’t giving away one of their big draws (Curry, Ellis), though one could argue Randolph is a big deal to Ws fans

* Because they are getting an All-Star. I’m told president Robert Rowell and even Cohan are excited about adding Lee

* Because all they really did was replace Maggette (and whoever they threw in) with Lee, so it is pretty much revenue neutral for this season

blastmasta26
07-07-2010, 06:50 PM
If we get LeBron, I'm fine with getting nothing for Lee. But I'm happy that Lee will get us something if LeBron doesn't end up a Knick.

gbpackers12
07-07-2010, 06:50 PM
As long as they keep Monta Ellis I think it's a good move.

IAmKira
07-07-2010, 07:07 PM
wtf happen to monta ellis? Picking up Lee and randolph on my fantasy nxt yr! :D

fadedmario
07-07-2010, 07:07 PM
Curry will take off without Monta Ellis IMO.

_Supreme_
07-07-2010, 07:09 PM
To me this confirms the Knicks are not at all aware that Lebron has already chosen them as his destination.

For example Jared Dudley claimed his source heard directly from one of the Knicks people that Lebron is going to sign with them. So much for that.

gbrl
07-07-2010, 07:10 PM
would be a nice replacement for lee if they dont get lebron

NYYCowboys
07-07-2010, 07:13 PM
I really do think that the Knicks will get Lebron, but if not this is a nice little consolation prize for David Lee.

TheBay30
07-07-2010, 07:19 PM
Good Trade for the Warriors if they pull the trigg

LTBaByyy
07-07-2010, 07:21 PM
If the knicks dont get lebron they need to try to get Monta in this for scoring!
Def in the system he can avg 27+

Monta/Randolph for D Lee/Chandler/2nd round pick

sunnydayin'zona
07-07-2010, 07:22 PM
To me this confirms the Knicks are not at all aware that Lebron has already chosen them as his destination.

For example Jared Dudley claimed his source heard directly from one of the Knicks people that Lebron is going to sign with them. So much for that.

i dont know if you guys really know who jared dudley is...he is no journalist or FO person, he's the suns backup SF...his source is probably amare, which would make him a little biased. he and amare are friends, they worked out together before free agency

goblazers7
I dont understand why they would want two PF's... I don't follow knicks, But they should sign a good gaurd, like FA steven colbert. He had a good workout w/ the coach.

xbrackattackx
That's a great offer for Lee, They will need a defensive presence down low with Amare being the Scoring Forward. And Buike is a nice piece and Rad Vlad is a nice role player and if they get Turiaf then they made out like bandits.

TheBay30
07-07-2010, 07:26 PM
gotta feeling that Nets gonna go hard for LEE

Catfish1314
07-07-2010, 07:27 PM
Curry will take off without Monta Ellis IMO.

I agree. They need to pair Curry with another combo guard who does more defending and less scoring, or is at least effective off the ball.

MagicBucsSox
07-07-2010, 07:35 PM
If LeBron James chooses not to sign with the Knicks, multiple sources have told Marcus Thompson that the Warriors have an offer on the table that sends forward Anthony Randolph and other pieces to New York in a sign-and-trade deal for Lee.

The Knicks have at least three sign-and-trade offers involving Lee on the table if LeBron chooses to sign elsewhere.

Ronny Turiaf is another candidate to be included in the deal.

The Warriors could go as high as $13 million in the first season of Lee's deal.
http://www.ibabuzz.com/warriors/2010/07/07/warriors-ready-to-ship-randolph-to-knicks-for-lee-waiting-on-lebron/

Slimsim
07-07-2010, 07:39 PM
I like Anthony for lee if We don't get LBJ he's cheep and has alot of potential we shall see though.

TheGsw
07-07-2010, 07:43 PM
I agree. They need to pair Curry with another combo guard who does more defending and less scoring, or is at least effective off the ball.
Im fine with that Curry and Ellis backcourt.
They were the most productive backcourt in the league. We just need a solid frontcourt player like Lee.

_Supreme_
07-07-2010, 07:43 PM
i dont know if you guys really know who jared dudley is...he is no journalist or FO person, he's the suns backup SF...his source is probably amare, which would make him a little biased. he and amare are friends, they worked out together before free agency

I know who he is, but exactly because of the reason he knows Amare and who-knows-who-else I am not immediately dismissing his claims as bs. Aafter hearing the interview however I did, although he really seemed to believe what he was saying himself.

I think he said in the radio interview TZM (or whatever) had with him that he hadn't talked about this with Amare (he could just want to keep Amare out of it in case it was him), and his source was someone else who heard directly from someone on the inside of the Knicks organisation.

tdunk21
07-07-2010, 07:44 PM
sucks forthe knicks coz they gave up an all star caliber player for randolph and others.....

DaddyCool
Didn't Randolph want a huge contract extension a little bit ago? He's not gonna be very cheap for very long.

lakers4sho
There's a thread right below (or above) this that talks about the same exact thing.

xabial
07-07-2010, 07:45 PM
Didn't Randolph want a huge contract extension a little bit ago? He's not gonna be very cheap for very long.

Maybe thats why their making Anthony Randolph available.

TheKing23
07-07-2010, 07:46 PM
If you're gonna post something which we already have a thread about at least try and get the grammar correct...

If LeBron DO NOT go to NY...

Burkey3472
07-07-2010, 07:47 PM
I like the deal for the Knicks. Once Amare signed they pretty much said bye to David Lee and to get a good young player with a lot of potential for someone that you had no intentions of signing is good.

_Supreme_
07-07-2010, 07:47 PM
Amare & Randolph would make a very athletic PF/C duo.

srock13
07-07-2010, 07:48 PM
Can we switch Beidris for Turiaf. I don't like this trade with Turiaf in it. He bring a ton of energy off the bench when he comes in and he is a good defender(something we can't really loose).

Catfish1314
07-07-2010, 07:58 PM
Im fine with that Curry and Ellis backcourt.
They were the most productive backcourt in the league. We just need a solid frontcourt player like Lee.

Production is fine but you can't count on them to defend a normal size backcourt with consistent success. How many times have you seen a backcourt of two players who aren't the most proficient defenders doing anything in the playoffs?

Curry is going to be great. Just roll with him and move Ellis.

NYtilIdie
07-07-2010, 08:01 PM
This could either be a FANTASTIC off-season or a GREAT off-season either way i'll be happy with what we come out with.

I wasn't impressed with Randolph at first, but before his ankle injury he was playing great. Mike D's system is perfect for this kid, but he needs to mature more.

LTBaByyy
07-07-2010, 08:02 PM
Production is fine but you can't count on them to defend a normal size backcourt with consistent success. How many times have you seen a backcourt of two players who aren't the most proficient defenders doing anything in the playoffs?

Nash and J Rich

TheGsw
07-07-2010, 08:04 PM

I agree with you. If we get offered something really valuable for Ellis than trade him. I just didnt want to trade Ellis for Lee because not only we lose a starting guard, we add another big and we have alot of those!

ManRam
07-07-2010, 08:05 PM
That would be a GREAT trade for both teams.

Randolph is going to be a straight up stud if he can ever harness what he has.

Catfish1314
07-07-2010, 08:08 PM
Nash and J Rich

Richardson was a capable defender when he wanted to be. A lot of crappy defenders show up on defense when the playoffs roll around. And he is also 6'7. Curry and Ellis are both 6'3.

Giantwarrior
07-07-2010, 08:17 PM

Anthony Randolph hasnt really done anything in the league to deserve a sizable contract. he's coming off an injury so he has a lot to prove. i think its a great trade for both teams.

SANDBURG23
07-07-2010, 08:19 PM
Why wouldn't you want Amare and Lee and wait on Carmel next year.

Amare-c
Lee-PF
Anthony-SF

Very tough Front Line

You wouild be able to play with Bulls and Heat no matter who they got.

TheGsw
07-07-2010, 08:22 PM
Amare-c
Lee-PF
Anthony-S

Danm!

knick20
07-07-2010, 08:24 PM
um tmz says they have confirmation that lebron called ny yesterday after he spoke to bosh and wade and said hes coming to the knicks jared jeffries broke the story live on tmz today basically guaranteed it

KnicksorBust
07-07-2010, 08:24 PM
Great 2 for 1 deal to help fill our roster in case we miss out on LeBron. It also uses no space. Get Turiaf and Randolph for Lee then sign Felton/Ridnour and hold on to the rest of the cap space:

PG - Felton
SG - Chandler
SF - Gallinari
PF - Anthony Randolph
C - Amar'e

Bench
PG - Douglas
Wing - Bill Walker
Big - Turiaf / Earl Barron

Curry's expiring + Leftover Cap = Enough for a 2011 Max.

That's not a bad plan at all and that lineup is young and can get better. I really don't see it happening though.

NYKnickFanatic
07-07-2010, 08:25 PM
If they sign LeBron, this trade will happen.

knick20
07-07-2010, 08:26 PM
my bad jared dudley

TheGsw
07-07-2010, 08:28 PM
Show me a link Knick20

knick20
07-07-2010, 08:29 PM
i just watched it on tmz .com

knick20
07-07-2010, 08:32 PM
this is not a hear say or lie i just watched it and allmost cried in happyness

97NYer
07-07-2010, 08:41 PM
Monta Ellis/Andres Biedrins/Buike

For:

David Lee/Eddy Curry/Chandler

Ellis
Buike/Walker
Gallo
Amar'e
Biedrins

IF we miss out on LeBron.

$GangGr33n$
07-07-2010, 08:48 PM
i hate how Monta plays. i dnt want him, im fine with the regular proposal.

Beltrans Mole
07-07-2010, 08:58 PM
i hate how Monta plays. i dnt want him, im fine with the regular proposal.

exactly....monta ellis the exact player that we DONT need...can score a lot but is very selfish and doesnt play defense. we need lebron and a true pg and we will be ready to go next year.

Lake_Show2416
07-07-2010, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by 97NYer's

For:

Ellis
Buike/Walker
Gallo
Amar'e
Biedrins

Sure..... did you want to take curry too??? hahaha its a sign n trade NY doesnt actually have the rights of David Lee

Anthony Randolph is the biggest name coming from the Warriors side.

IndiansFan337
07-07-2010, 09:50 PM
Azubuike would be a great fit at SG in D'Antoni's system.

It would be exciting to see Randolph playing next to Amare, but they still are desperate for a PG to run that fast paced offense.

m26555
07-07-2010, 09:51 PM
I don't understand why Golden State would do this. Randolph has "stud" written all over him. GREAT trade for the Knicks if it goes through.

R_O_W_E
07-07-2010, 09:59 PM

For:

Ellis
Buike/Walker
Gallo
Amar'e
Biedrins

:laugh2:

In your dreams.

R_O_W_E
07-07-2010, 10:00 PM
Azubuike would be a great fit at SG in D'Antoni's system.

It would be exciting to see Randolph playing next to Amare, but they still are desperate for a PG to run that fast paced offense.

Buike reportedly hasn't healed 100% from his injury. There is a chance he might not be the same player he once was.

SugeKnight
07-07-2010, 10:02 PM
I dont think this is gonna happen. Warriors are selling the team and just dumped maggette to clear his salary. Lee would want a big contract and i dont think we will give one to him.

Kakaroach
07-07-2010, 10:03 PM
Good move by the Warriors if its true, and the Knicks might as well get something in return for Lee.

DerekRE_3
07-07-2010, 10:06 PM
That would be awesome for the Knicks. Randolph is still just 20 years old and has a ton of upside. It's basically getting a top 5 pick, maybe even top 3 for David Lee.

R_O_W_E
07-07-2010, 10:12 PM
Good move by the Warriors if its true, and the Knicks might as well get something in return for Lee.

How is it a good move for Golden State?

How is overpaying a guy coming off a career season where he statpadded with a bad team a good move?

We arent going to the Playoffs with Lee. We arent going to the Playoffs without Lee. We arent going to the Playoffs with Bruce Lee, Jason Lee, or Jet Li.

We're getting screwed in the anus with a screwdriver screwing a screw while listening to Dj Screw.

Kakaroach
07-07-2010, 10:15 PM

How is overpaying a guy coming off a career season where he statpadded with a bad team a good move?

We arent going to the Playoffs with Lee. We arent going to the Playoffs without Lee. We arent going to the Playoffs with Bruce Lee, Jason Lee, or Jet Li.

We're getting screwed in the anus with a screwdriver screwing a screw while listening to Dj Screw. Well its not as bad as you might think, but I like all of the Lee analogies. I guess the main problem from Golden State is that they are already set with PFs, and Randolph has a high ceiling, but he hasn't shown me anything he can to prove he can be great. Lee is a huge upgrade but I do agree, the Warriors still can't make the playoffs with him.

97NYer
07-07-2010, 10:18 PM
Where would Randolph fit? We need a C, and Randolph is a combo forward....

SugeKnight
07-07-2010, 10:23 PM
Where would Randolph fit? We need a C, and Randolph is a combo forward....

Randolph grew to 7 feet and people are saying hes bulked up to 240, so he could play C. Another reason I don't want to trade him

bomber0104
07-07-2010, 10:30 PM
Dantoni is building his suns again.. he got Amare and now had his Marion in Randolph

Slimsim
07-07-2010, 10:32 PM

We're getting screwed in the anus with a screwdriver screwing a screw while listening to Dj Screw.

i Found that funny since your PSD booty Warrior

Lake_Show2416
07-07-2010, 10:34 PM
David Lee would be great with the Warriors. For a prospect that hardly plays. Yes he has good upside, but hasnt done anything and Lee has proven that he can get it done with rebounding and scoring.

A really good player

Curry would actually have another player. A real player. Thats still young and underrated.

plus they dont have to give monta who they can tarde for another player cuz he does have good value.

Good Trade For The Warriors

THE MTL
07-07-2010, 10:43 PM
Iono how the salaries work but hopefully this happens. Both sides BENEFIT GREATLY!!!!

Warriors have Ellis-Curry-Lee-Biedrins to build with and is an NBA ready team.

Knicks have: Gallinari-Chandler-Amare-Randolph to build with and still have the ability to sign Lebron James!

Can you imagine
PG- Lebron
SG- Chandler
SF-Gallinari
PF- Randolph
C- Amare

....And you know D'Antoni would do something like this.

R_O_W_E
07-07-2010, 10:44 PM
Randolph grew to 7 feet and people are saying hes bulked up to 240, so he could play C. Another reason I don't want to trade him

Randolph reportedly is a legit 7 feet. It seems like the same thing with KG in which the NBA is stingy in declaring a guy taller or shorter than they actually are.

I love Randolph. If I had a sister I would hope she had his baby.

td0tsfinest
07-07-2010, 10:46 PM
Dantoni is building his suns again.. he got Amare and now had his Marion in Randolph

He's still missing the most important piece of the puzzle.

DerekRE_3
07-07-2010, 10:47 PM
He's still missing the most important piece of the puzzle.

Yep, Steve Nash. I don't think a guy like Raymond Felton is gonna cut it.

R_O_W_E
07-07-2010, 10:48 PM
i Found that funny since your PSD booty Warrior

Back in my prime you wouldnt be safe. Id grab yo *** and dare you to say something.

R_O_W_E
07-07-2010, 10:50 PM
Yep, Steve Nash. I don't think a guy like Raymond Felton is gonna cut it.

I think he means hes missing his defensive gameplan.

robdizzle3
07-07-2010, 10:50 PM
Wow, thats actually a good deal for the Warriors. lee can get it done, which Anthony had a problem doing on a consistent basis.

thedfactor
07-07-2010, 10:51 PM
I'd want more for Lee than just AR, I wonder who else will get in the deal. Ellis would truly be awesome in NYK's system

DerekRE_3
07-07-2010, 10:57 PM
I'd want more for Lee than just AR, I wonder who else will get in the deal. Ellis would truly be awesome in NYK's system

The ball would never move with Ellis and Amare.

xxseven72ducexx
07-07-2010, 11:10 PM
if the Knicks don't get LeBron I don't see why they don't just re-sign David Lee, I'm sure he would love to stay and play with Amar'e and those 2 in the frontcourt would be real dangerous

THE MTL
07-07-2010, 11:16 PM
if the Knicks don't get LeBron I don't see why they don't just re-sign David Lee, I'm sure he would love to stay and play with Amar'e and those 2 in the frontcourt would be real dangerous

Im actually not opposed to that

xxseven72ducexx
07-07-2010, 11:21 PM
Im actually not opposed to that

why would you be? honestly, now that boozer is off the market, there are very few quality free agents left after LeBron makes his decision and right now I think David Lee is at the top...if they strike out on LBJ then I think they should re-sign David Lee for $12-13 mil a year, have another $3-4 left for a PG or wing player ex. Ridnour, Farmar, Anthony Morrow and then use the MLE on a veteran like Kurt Thomas or Juwan Howard...they need more bodies out there and I think that would be a good plan to do so

justheboss
07-08-2010, 01:04 AM
I'd like to see the knicks sign and trade Lee for randolph, turiaf, azubuike, and brandon wright. Sign rindour, mike miller and t mac to vet minimums..
PG rindour/toney douglas; SG chandler/tmac; sf Gallinari/miller; pf randolph/wright; c amare/turiaf bench bill walker, azubuike, curry. Put fields and rautins on the nbadl squad.

dimedrpr
07-08-2010, 01:29 AM
Sounds like an insignificant trade between two insignificant teams. Neither team is going to be doing anything when the playoffs roll around.

THE MTL
07-08-2010, 01:57 AM
Man having David Lee and Amare Stoudemire would only work having an elite PG like Steve Nash. I think he would beat Stockton's record in apg in a season.

R_O_W_E
07-08-2010, 02:18 AM
The ball would never move with Ellis and Amare.

Yes it would. It would roll on the ground after Monta turned it over for the 9th time.

ElMarroAfamado
07-08-2010, 02:20 AM
haha at people overrating randolph just cuz hes good in the summer league and nba2k

robbnen#31
07-08-2010, 02:22 AM
I'd like to see the knicks sign and trade Lee for randolph, turiaf, azubuike, and brandon wright. Sign rindour, mike miller and t mac to vet minimums..
PG rindour/toney douglas; SG chandler/tmac; sf Gallinari/miller; pf randolph/wright; c amare/turiaf bench bill walker, azubuike, curry. Put fields and rautins on the nbadl squad.

lmao yes the Warriors are going to trade both Randolph and Wright :facepalm:

Especially while Udoh just broke his wrist, good call.

R_O_W_E
07-08-2010, 02:24 AM
haha at people overrating randolph just cuz hes good in the summer league and nba2k

Are you kidding me?

Hes raw as **** but he has a high upside as he begins to put things together.

tredigs
07-08-2010, 02:26 AM
Sounds like an insignificant trade between two insignificant teams. Neither team is going to be doing anything when the playoffs roll around.

You're right - they probably just should not attempt to make moves and position themselves for the future. Jesus you're a ****ing douchebag.

Beyond that, if the Knicks get Lebron then you're going to look like a clown.

As a Warriors fan I'm not thrilled about this move - Randolph's future is brighter than Lee's.

ElMarroAfamado
07-08-2010, 02:28 AM
Are you kidding me?

ive seen moments where he shows promise...but at this point he just seems like an athletic that BARELY does things he is supposed to do...rebound and block

hes great in nba2k though
haha

:o

THE MTL
07-08-2010, 02:28 AM
Randolph would be amazing in D'Antoni's system especially if he becomes a D'Antoni favorite which has a high chance of happening cause of his versatility!

GoatMilk
07-08-2010, 02:29 AM

lol

chill dude, chill

ElMarroAfamado
07-08-2010, 02:31 AM
You're right - they probably just should not attempt to make moves and position themselves for the future. Jesus you're a ****ing douchebag.

Beyond that, if the Knicks get Lebron then you're going to look like a clown.

As a Warriors fan I'm not thrilled about this move - Randolph's future is brighter than Lee's.

:facepalm:

wow ,i knew people overrated this guy to an extent even when i heard someone say they wouldnt trade him for Amare i was amazed..but i thought all that had stopped already

David Lee is great and i wouldnt be surprised no matter where he goes (if his team is decent enough record wise) that he makes the all star team

tredigs
07-08-2010, 02:41 AM

wow ,i knew people overrated this guy to an extent even when i heard someone say they wouldnt trade him for Amare i was amazed..but i thought all that had stopped already

David Lee is great and i wouldnt be surprised no matter where he goes (if his team is decent enough record wise) that he makes the all star team

David Lee is 26, undersized, and **** defensively. Anthony Randolph is 20 years old with monster upside - and his "Per 36" numbers are already better than Lee's. As his frame fills and he works to continues to improve his game under new coaching (who will actually develop him) I am fairly certain that he's going to be better than Lee. Much better. Beyond that, he's much cheaper and the Warriors are not building a contender this season (that part is the clincher) -- this would be a very poor move for the dubs. Only a kid with no understanding of Randolph's game/upside or Lee's limited abilities would scoff at me for not wanting to pull the trigger on this deal.

Never fill in a resume' for a GM position. Though I can't say it surprises me that the worst GM in pro sports over the past decade would be itching at the bit for this.

R_O_W_E
07-08-2010, 02:45 AM
I am putting this guy on ignore. Hes going to make me insult him.
Are you ****ing kidding me?

David Lee a "great" player. Jesus football Christ.

Ive heard it all now. I dont even need to facepalm it. Reading that post ****ed up my high.

Public Enemy #1
07-08-2010, 02:50 AM

This coming from a guy who lives in OKC! lol Wow really, I'm sure you know a lot about basketball... Seriously though people never seem to know anything about the Warriors and always criticize them. Get the **** outta here :cool:

SFG'sTillID_I_E
07-08-2010, 02:53 AM
I am putting this guy on ignore. Hes going to make me insult him.
Are you ****ing kidding me?

David Lee a "great" player. Jesus football Christ.

Ive heard it all now. I dont even need to facepalm it. Reading that post ****ed up my high.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
:laugh::laugh:

TheBay30
07-08-2010, 02:57 AM
Are you kidding me?

Upside ? Kwame Brown was suppose to have upside?
What are the chances of AR becoming an all-star ? David Lee is an allstar!
Anthony Randolph hasnt shown any post moves that were legit

SFG'sTillID_I_E
07-08-2010, 03:04 AM
David Lee is 26, undersized, and **** defensively. Anthony Randolph is 20 years old with monster upside - and his "Per 36" numbers are already better than Lee's. As his frame fills and he works to continues to improve his game under new coaching (who will actually develop him) I am fairly certain that he's going to be better than Lee. Much better. Beyond that, he's much cheaper and the Warriors are not building a contender this season (that part is the clincher) -- this would be a very poor move for the dubs. Only a kid with no understanding of Randolph's game/upside or Lee's limited abilities would scoff at me for not wanting to pull the trigger on this deal.

Never fill in a resume' for a GM position. Though I can't say it surprises me that the worst GM in pro sports over the past decade would be itching at the bit for this.

+1 You don't pay $13-15 Million/year for a guy who is not a top tier player who IMMEDIATELY makes you a contender. NY may have money to burn, but until Larry Ellison buys the W's, we gotta hold onto to our sheckles y'all.
No deal.

P.S.
Who is the dime piece with the soccer ball in your sig? +100 on that. Nice.

R_O_W_E
07-08-2010, 03:19 AM
Upside ? Kwame Brown was suppose to have upside?
What are the chances of AR becoming an all-star ? David Lee is an allstar!
Anthony Randolph hasnt shown any post moves that were legit

Do you know who else was an All Star?

Jamaal Magloire.

I couldn't care less. Anthony Randolph is 20. Lee wouldnt be an All Star in the West.

You arent patient. You are just like Warriors management. You aren't patient and would rather throw millions at guys to try to win but still lose in the process.

This is why we cant have nice things.

$GangGr33n$
07-08-2010, 03:56 AM
I guess Randolph is going to be a Knick now:shrug:

Allstar21
07-08-2010, 03:58 AM
Doesn't randolph kinda play PF....didn't they just sign Amare who would be best if he played PF

i don't understand the logic

$GangGr33n$
07-08-2010, 04:02 AM
Amare CAN lay center so they bring in Randolph to play PF so that they dnt lose Lee for nothing and they also get bigger which is something we need. makes perfect sense to me :shrug:

Allstar21
07-08-2010, 04:16 AM
but wouldn't you rather utilize your 100mil dollar man a little more
plus there is no way STAT is stopping howard

I just see so many more needs than a PF...although i do love Randolph

Any chance Randolph can play SF?

Nets fan 93
07-08-2010, 04:31 AM
Whyyyy... ****... Go to NJ forget the 6th year...
Brook and Lee would be great. Lee fits Lopez well imo. Plus Devin and T-will. ****!

Niro
07-08-2010, 04:32 AM
pls dont trade randolph

knickfan33
07-08-2010, 04:41 AM
I really do think that the Knicks will get Lebron, but if not this is a nice little consolation prize for David Lee.

knicks should make this move either way, lebron can play SG.
this move would leave knicks with 4 players above 6"8" wiht ability to shoot outised,get to basket, and ball handle its a "smorgus-board" of mismatch!!

MAKE IT HAPPEN DONNIE!!!

TheGsw
07-08-2010, 04:41 AM
I say Rileys gonna pull the trigger.