PDA

View Full Version : The Eff Word Theory.

Bornknick73
07-07-2010, 03:48 PM
If the Great Chase of 2010 could be summed up in one word.....Fluid.

Thats the word you heard everyone and thier moma use for the last week. The situation changing from moment to moment. Constantly moving like water. Going down the Twitter Falls in a barrel. Now the situation is slightly less fluid with the confirmation of Wade and Bosh to Miami. Now the last big fish is in the pond.

Can the Superfriends, if a reality, co exists? Im certain they can. But there is another Eff word other than fluid no one has spoken about but will eventually. Fear. He was afraid of D-Wade and the Heat.

By joining Wade and Bosh in Miami what is that really saying about James? Does he really need them? Is he afraid to try to beat them? Is he afraid of Dwayne Wade? If you cant beat em....join em. I didnt make that one up...thats a classic. People will say it about him. He didnt feel in his heart he could beat them so he had to join them. Muhammad needed Frazier. Larry needed Magic.

Where is the drama or glory in that? What playoff battles will you have?
Every team needs a rival team to be great. LA/BOS CHI/NY BOS/NY CHI/DET...rivalries and playoff basketball at its best. I doubt Lebron is afraid of these moments. But if he joins them in Miami people will say it. He didnt feel he could lead a team past the Heat. Fear sends you to Miami. Does he really want to be the greatest of all time? Joining the Heat robs him of this.

I would think a true competitor would rather go against Wade, epic playoff battles to determine who is the greatest. The Superfriends kill that notion.
Is there a Fear Factor in all this? I dunno. I do know men dont like thier manhood questioned. Joining Miami is free reign to jump all over that.

The NBA needs rivalries not super teams. But I would like to congratulate Miami on a job well done. I hope you use the money you'd waste on James to build the real team you need. A rivalry team. Riles came through big time, I look forward to watching our teams play this year. Ill continue to hope my team will be led by a man who knows no .....Fear.

GSW Hoops
07-07-2010, 03:54 PM
Your post would be better in the form of a poem. You lost me at "Superfriends."

Allstar21
07-07-2010, 03:56 PM
super best friends club!

h2r09
07-07-2010, 04:04 PM
im not even going to comment on the post, but you do realize there is no such thing as advertising dominance right? Espn will have plenty of people lining up to advertise no matter what msg does, and that theory in your sig is completely stupid.

Bornknick73
07-07-2010, 04:12 PM
im not even going to comment on the post, but you do realize there is no such thing as advertising dominance right? Espn will have plenty of people lining up to advertise no matter what msg does, and that theory in your sig is completely stupid.

Uh...thanks?