PDA

View Full Version : Why Are We Assuming LeBron to Cleveland?

J4KOP99
07-07-2010, 12:01 PM
Is it really because it's his hometown? Is that the main reason that the majority of fans(aside from heat and Knicks fans) believe he will return to the team that drafted him?

Cleveland has done absolutely nothing to give LeBron a reason to stay. They have tried to surround him with a solid supporting cast but have consistently come up short each and every year. The extra year and more money... is that the reason he is going to stay? At some point, his loyalty has to be overshadowed by his hunger to win a championship... at least you would hope.

I agree that it would be hard to see him leave because he has been in the state of Ohio his entire life but at some point, we have to logically think about this decision. The man wants to win and when it comes down to it, a new scene is most likely what he needs. Forget the money, he can make as much money as he wants in any city he plays in. When it comes down to winning, I can't say Cleveland has the best chance. Their roster is nothing special and if they want to make a trade for someone, they will lose even more pieces.

I'm sorry, but I just can't see him return, although it would be hard to picture him on another team.

DenButsu
07-07-2010, 12:04 PM
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=504984