PDA

View Full Version : how do you definte "hate" and "hater"

FOBolous
07-06-2010, 12:32 PM
these two words get thrown around so much it's not even funny. is someone a "hater" when he has a legit reason to criticize a player? if so than that means everyone who ever criticized a player and/or team is a "hater" and does nothing other than spews out "hate."

or are you only a "hater" when you hate a player just because. example "i hate -insert player name- and think he's a terrible player" why? "because he tweets too much" or "because he's a rapist even though he's been proven innocent."

discuss.

Draco
07-06-2010, 12:39 PM
I just wanted to point out that "proven innocent" and "found not guilty" are too very differen't things. Segueing to the topic question.. I'm a "hater" when I see something so obviously incorrect that it's begs correction. :p

FOBolous
07-06-2010, 12:41 PM
I just wanted to point out that "proven innocent" and "found not guilty" are too very differen't things. Segueing to the topic question.. I'm a "hater" when I see something so obviously incorrect that it's begs correction. :p

lol ok. fine. that was just an example. i'm just sick of people throwing the word "hater" around so much. it's sooo annoying. it ruins the forum.

td0tsfinest
07-06-2010, 12:41 PM
Hater
n.
A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person. Hating, the result of being a hater, is not exactly jealousy. The hater doesnt really want to be the person he or she hates, rather the hater wants to knock somelse down a notch.

Susan: You know, Kevin from accounting is doing very well. He just bought a house in a very nice part of town.

Jane (hater): If he is doing so well why does he drive that '89 Taurus?

IAmKira
07-06-2010, 12:43 PM

changing ur mind after banging a nba superstar and then sueing him is surely gold digging..