PDA

View Full Version : Carlos Boozer & LeBron issue

SANDBURG23
07-06-2010, 04:59 AM
Could no team be talking to much about Boozer because Lebron dont want to play with him. Boozer was drafted in second round and only gets 2 year contract for that but team gets rights for 3 years. Booozer got Clev to renounce his rights so they could sign multi year deal not under his rookie contract restrictions. He signed with Utah, imagine if he had Boozer this whole time.

Teams arn't telling LeBron Boozer's in there plans because he only in if his not. Maybe one more reason Bosh is getting so much attention. I'm basicaly saying LeBron wont play with Boozer.

There is an article on ESPN to back up statement on the contract sistuation. Not sure I'm allowed to post it.

Cbast09
07-06-2010, 05:01 AM
I don't think Lebron will be on the same team as Boozer either. I think Chicago will land Boozer and Lebron stays in Cleveland.

The Raven
07-06-2010, 05:28 AM
I havent heard a single thing about Boozer for awhile now actually.

JiffyMix88
07-06-2010, 05:57 AM
I havent heard a single thing about Boozer for awhile now actually.

who is Boozer? :shrug:

SugeKnight
07-06-2010, 06:36 AM
boozer is a loozer

jimbobjarree
07-06-2010, 10:06 AM
good

Geargo Wallace
07-06-2010, 10:11 AM
Don't Boozer and drive.

Thisisouryear!!
07-06-2010, 10:20 AM
Boozer is a dirtbag.

E-Man117
07-06-2010, 10:34 AM
Boozer isnt getting attention because he is a whiner and teams tend to go for whiners last. (i dont mean on the court whiner, havent seen enough of his gamer to say that, i mean he complains off the court and in the locker room). Utah is a consistent playoff team in teh west and he constantly says hes unhappy and wants to be traded....

G-Menfan4lyfe
07-06-2010, 10:41 AM
Boozer isnt getting attention because he is a whiner and teams tend to go for whiners last. (i dont mean on the court whiner, havent seen enough of his gamer to say that, i mean he complains off the court and in the locker room). Utah is a consistent playoff team in teh west and he constantly says hes unhappy and wants to be traded....

Maybe he shouldn't have stabbed the Cavs in the back and he should have re-signed with them like he said he would and teams would be showing more interest. Boozer would have had a better chance to win in Cleveland than he did in Utah. The guy is a total douche and and idiot. To blatantly lie to your team like that is unacceptable in my book. And for the Jazz to sign the guy after knowing what he had agreed to do with the Cavs doesn't show much class either imo.

Melo15
07-06-2010, 10:50 AM
maybe he shouldn't have stabbed the cavs in the back and he should have re-signed with them like he said he would and teams would be showing more interest. Boozer would have had a better chance to win in cleveland than he did in utah. The guy is a total douche and and idiot. To blatantly lie to your team like that is unacceptable in my book. And for the jazz to sign the guy after knowing what he had agreed to do with the cavs doesn't show much class either imo.

+1

AntwanN21
07-06-2010, 10:55 AM
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4188/is_20040710/ai_n11474087/