PDA

View Full Version : Is Bosh being annoying or is this just the way a new generation does things

spreadeagle
07-05-2010, 11:43 PM
Hes taking a lot of Heat "sorry for the pun" about all his Tweeting and blogging hes done over the F.A period so far,I also heard him n Wade are filming documentry's as we speak of the whole process,but if I had to take a guess id say this is just how its gunna be from now on.Twitter is only getting more popular as are facebook and other sites.Everyone has a camera on there phone now so every single minute of there lives can be filmed.If people think this has been bad wait 7 years when the Rookies have all been blogging and tweeting since they were 12..I think there's no going back now.Do you think the NBA will try to muzzle these guys somehow? I love being able to communicate directly through the players with no agent or managers filters even if I dont like what they are saying all the time

bodupp311
07-05-2010, 11:51 PM
both, you can blame facebook & twitter for all this self-indulgent crap

MaHaRaJaH
07-05-2010, 11:55 PM
:rolleyes:

spreadeagle
07-05-2010, 11:56 PM
both, you can blame facebook & twitter for all this self-indulgent crap

At first I thought Twitter was awesome for free agency talk and rumours...untill almost none of them came true!.I almost missed the days where I only found out about a trade or signing when it ACTUALLY HAPPENED LOL

JiffyMix88
07-06-2010, 12:03 AM
who actually cares what he does in his off time

bodupp311
07-06-2010, 12:10 AM
At first I thought Twitter was awesome for free agency talk and rumours...untill almost none of them came true!.I almost missed the days where I only found out about a trade or signing when it ACTUALLY HAPPENED LOL

agreed

bbblack40
07-06-2010, 12:14 AM
i dont understand why people r gettin so upset, there is no deadline for this free agents and if im not mistaken you cant sign until the 8th anyway. And i know you can verbally commit but what does that really mean.... nothing thats what ask portland. last year hedo commited to the blazers and guess what... by the 8th he was a raptor. i think should just relax and let these people decide their future on their own time.

robdizzle3
07-06-2010, 12:17 AM
I dont blame Bosh for anything. He's looking out for his best interest. Im not listening to anybody anymore, because these sources suck ***. Bosh wants to team up with the best, sure he may be annoying to some, but teams better not be blinded by al that, because this guy can help somebody win a ring.

brandt
07-06-2010, 12:18 AM
i dont understand why people r gettin so upset, there is no deadline for this free agents and if im not mistaken you cant sign until the 8th anyway. And i know you can verbally commit but what does that really mean.... nothing thats what ask portland. last year hedo commited to the blazers and guess what... by the 8th he was a raptor. i think should just relax and let these people decide their future on their own time.

I Agree!

spreadeagle
07-06-2010, 12:25 AM

Well I guess if Bosh waits a while to sign and if he just leaves the raps with no S&T all the other F.A's will be gone and Toronto will have not alot to choose from..I guess thats not his problem though.Im sure alot of Raps fans are like great your having dinner with Wade again..Will you stop taking pics and let us no what your doing so we can try to get Boozer if you screw us lol

LA_Raiders
07-06-2010, 12:45 AM
Bosh is waiting for Lebroom or wade, and vicebersa, I really hate this years FA...

Sucks...

ChiSox219
07-06-2010, 12:56 AM
This generation.

aman_13
07-06-2010, 01:05 AM
I learned this off-season just how sensitive fans can be. The purpose of twitter when it comes to sports and really in general is to allow fans to have close connection with their favourite players. This way fans can have an idea of what their favourite athletes are doing when they are not playing. Bosh is using twitter for it's purpose, he probably thinks fans are enjoying his tweets, after all when was the last time anyone was this updated in the process of FA. Instead for some reason fans are upset at his tweets, but about what? Him letting everyone know which meeting he is going to attend today? It's not like we don't know about the meetings. We do have some kind of undertstanding of what process the players have to take. We read about it anyway from all these different so called sources. I'm just amazed how fans react to different things. I have read posts today stating "BS" when they hear tweets from a so a source claiming James, Bosh and Wade are joining together, but everyone seems to believe tweets from other sources claming Lebron and Wade are mad at Bosh because he said something on MSN? Really? MSN?

broncosfan4ever
07-06-2010, 01:05 AM
Bosh is just trying to market himself to get more money, via sign and trade with the Raptors. His problem is that they don't want to help him.

MVPKOBE43
07-06-2010, 01:07 AM
I think we as people just want everything now and have no patience anymore.

R_O_W_E
07-06-2010, 01:21 AM
I think we as people just want everything now and have no patience anymore.

This.

Bosh is an attention whore also. He realizes this is the only time people will care about him or mention him in the same sentence with LeBron or Wade. Hes soaking that **** up like SpongeBob Billy Blob Slobbin on a Knob.

soonabooma
07-06-2010, 01:26 AM
I dont blame Bosh for anything. He's looking out for his best interest. Im not listening to anybody anymore, because these sources suck ***. Bosh wants to team up with the best, sure he may be annoying to some, but teams better not be blinded by al that, because this guy can help somebody win a ring.

Very true, he's gonna get his and whoever ends up getting him will be getting a heck of a player. He doesn't get all the attention that Lebron and Wade get so you can't really blame him for kinda trying to join in becuz they're all supposed to be buddies anyway. Amare was kinda the loner becuz he just wants to get paid, he doesn't care if he's on a good team or a bad team, but the other guys are more about money/winning, they don't wanna go to a crappy team just to say they got paid, becuz they already know they're gonna get paid no matter what. They want to be on a winning team. And seriously, Bosh is no more annoying than anybody else. Lebron and Wade, you wanna talk about a couple of dorks that have absolutely no idea how to handle their stardom. They're actually scheduling meetings with organizations like it's a damn recruiting visit. They're not little high school kids taking visits to see what program they want to commit to. They're professional players and this stuff is totally silly. They already knew what they were gonna do. They're just trying to take advantage of the system. You don't see guys like Pierce and Nowitzki taking trips to meet with organizations. But I guess that's the difference in being a veteran, or being a young spoiled little brat. These guys have done nothing to help their credibility, and it's gonna be hilarious when those two ding dongs stay right where they're at and my whole theory of "taking trips just for the hell of it" is proven true. We already knew Bosh was gonna leave Toronto, we had a pretty good idea that Amare was gonna leave Phoenix, and Boozer is kinda keeping a low profile right now. Who knows what that guy is gonna do? Johnson just wanted to get paid, he knows he's an overrated player but he knew somebody would give him a lot of money, and that somebody was ATL. But everybody is still waiting to see what Dorko #1 and Dorko #2 are gonna do.

ink
07-06-2010, 01:29 AM
This thread is not necessary. We already have one bash Bosh thread. Two is overkill.