PDA

View Full Version : Espn: Lebron unlikely to decide by monday...

PrestigeWldWde
07-04-2010, 11:42 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5351794

They also mentioned on Sportscenter that he will most likely wait until the after he runs his Nike Camp in Akron to make his decision on where he will sign.

My opinion is that he wants to wait until after his summer camp because he is leaving Cleveland. The reason is I think he doesn't wanna be scrutinized during the camp. I feel like it's either Chicago or New York now. Hopefully it's Chicago. :)

Thoughts?

dstruong
07-04-2010, 11:45 PM
poor cavs...

LetsGoKnicks
07-04-2010, 11:46 PM
imagine if he leaves the cavs before his camp then everyone would hate him in his camp, then another kid would dunk on him like crawford..

SIGN WITH THE KNICKS LEBRON! WHERE DISAPPOINTMENT IS EXPECTED!

VinceCarter
07-04-2010, 11:46 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5351794

They also mentioned on Sportscenter that he will most likely wait until the after he runs his Nike Camp in Akron to make his decision on where he will sign.

My opinion is that he wants to wait until after his summer camp because he is leaving Cleveland. The reason is I think he doesn't wanna be scrutinized during the camp. I feel like it's either Chicago or New York now. Hopefully it's Chicago. :)

Thoughts?

Old news.

nysportsfan02
07-04-2010, 11:47 PM
imagine if he leaves the cavs before his camp then everyone would hate him in his camp, then another kid would dunk on him like crawford..

SIGN WITH THE KNICKS LEBRON! WHERE DISAPPOINTMENT IS EXPECTED!

the camp is for the best HS kids in the country so its not like they are all Ohio little kids.

LTBaByyy
07-04-2010, 11:50 PM
DANG IT!!!!!!!!

I was excited for tomorrow, just make your decision haha

VinceCarter
07-04-2010, 11:51 PM
the camp is for the best HS kids in the country so its not like they are all Ohio little kids.

:facepalm:
The point is the camp itself.....IS IN CLEVELAND. You know all of those CLEVELAND fans around him. Therefore if he announced he was leaving before the camp starts he'd have to go through hell until the camp ends.

PrestigeWldWde
07-04-2010, 11:51 PM
[/B]

Old news.

Nice thougts.:facepalm:

PrestigeWldWde
07-04-2010, 11:53 PM
:facepalm:
The point is the camp itself.....is in cleveland. You know all of those cleveland fans around him. Therefore if he announced he was leaving before the camp starts he'd have to go through hell until the camp ends.

akron

Nikeman
07-05-2010, 12:03 AM
Valid point. He doesn't want to say he's going elsewhere and be in Akron those three days lol.

However, I do not think this means Cleveland is out, he could be thinking about all the presentations and the best place, but I personally believe LBJ knows what he wants and is just waiting.

We'll see

Nikeman
07-05-2010, 12:04 AM
akron

Akron is still all Cavs fans dude.

PrestigeWldWde
07-05-2010, 12:06 AM
Akron is still all Cavs fans dude.

I understand that. The point I was making was that the camp is in Akron, not Cleveland.

j-bay
07-05-2010, 12:21 AM
i hope he stays i want to see the wall-lebron friends-rivals

IversonIsKrazy
07-05-2010, 01:47 AM
Damnit, I thought it was going to be done 2mrow or day after... would've bin perfect 2mrow, since theres no soccer games on 2mrow

iggypop123
07-05-2010, 01:50 AM
he wants more hype and attention. those days of waiting will do that

xabial
07-05-2010, 01:56 AM
And so it continues.

Just sign with the Knicks already.

THE MTL
07-05-2010, 01:58 AM
ESPN can eat a d****k. They have made the Knicks into a laughing stock and we ARE MAKING moves!!!!! Screw all them losers!!!

THE MTL
07-05-2010, 02:00 AM
But anyway, of course it would be too good to be true if Lebron decided by Monday. I even doubt the whole thursday deadline thing. He might request second meetings will all these teams and prolong it another week.

Speaking about prolonging.....RuPaul "aka Chris Bosh" looks like he wants this to go the whole month.

_KB24_
07-05-2010, 02:29 AM
New York is so far having the best free agency........ and Lebron just met with them again today.

THE MTL
07-05-2010, 02:34 AM
Lebron now needs to rethink cause of the moves the Knicks are making :D

chitown 4 life
07-05-2010, 02:54 AM
Lebron now needs to rethink cause of the moves the Knicks are making :D

what moves, there getting a 29 year old big man with bad knees that dont play D....:facepalm:

The Jokemaker
07-05-2010, 02:55 AM
Funny how the knicks go from all but eliminated to the new favorites....

blams
07-05-2010, 02:55 AM
New York is so far having the best free agency........ and Lebron just met with them again today.

Uh, not really. They realized they couldn't get either of their top 3 targets, so they just decided offer a max deal to STAT, an obvious bad idea.

abe_froman
07-05-2010, 03:08 AM
Funny how the knicks go from all but eliminated to the new favorites....

how are the favs?

and how are they having the best free agency?? they havent done anything yet except offer way too much money to a player that doesnt warrent it(who btw hasnt accepted it yet)

THE MTL
07-05-2010, 03:12 AM
what moves, there getting a 29 year old big man with bad knees that dont play D....:facepalm:

Someone sounds kinda mad. Amare was ur second choice big after Bosh I believe.

abe_froman
07-05-2010, 03:14 AM

fore the bulls? hahaha no,our f.o. hates him,he's last on our list.boozer is our number 2 guy

chitown 4 life
07-05-2010, 03:22 AM

nope, maybe 4th bosh,boozer,lee then microfracture...

smiddy012
07-05-2010, 03:26 AM

You dont know what to believe. David Lee was probably higher on the Bulls list than Amare.

Back to the main topic of the thread, this definitely means Lebron's leaving Cleveland. Not to mention if he stayed in Cleveland not only would it hurt him professionally but also the NBA as a whole. Then again if you know how to read the guy you could of figured that he was leaving during the Celtics series.

blams
07-05-2010, 03:32 AM

Yeah, Boozer was ranked ahead of Amare for the Bulls as well.

The Bulls already have a guaranteed deal with Boozer supposedly if LBJ/Wade/Bosh fall through.

LeBroom
07-05-2010, 03:38 AM

Ignorant Bulls Fan you are. :)

Amare Stoudemire is JUST 27 years old. Bad Knees? Those days are BEHIND HIM. He had micro-fracture surgery years ago, and look at this beast now? It's as if he's fully unscathed. And his other recent injuries were just freak/accident injuries, getting poked in the eye etc. That's why he's wearing a mask now.

Stop being nervous Ignorant Bulls Fan, Don't worry... ESPN says you will get Lebron, so go on now, prepare some Milk and Cookies, and be happy, cause Lebron is coming, according to ESPN, which you should believe, Ignorant Bulls Fan :)

blams
07-05-2010, 03:42 AM
Ignorant Bulls Fan you are. :)

Amare Stoudemire is JUST 27 years old. Bad Knees? Those days are BEHIND HIM. He had micro-fracture surgery years ago, and look at this beast now? It's as if he's fully unscathed. And his other recent injuries were just freak/accident injuries, getting poked in the eye etc. That's why he's wearing a mask now.

Stop being nervous Ignorant Bulls Fan, Don't worry... ESPN says you will get Lebron, so go on now, prepare some Milk and Cookies, and be happy, cause Lebron is coming, according to ESPN, which you should believe, Ignorant Bulls Fan :)

I still have a "feeling" about him being injury prone. And he is bad on defense. Not a bad signing for the Bulls. But don't say he is ignorant. He still isn't the same- at all- as before the injury, but I agree that he is a beast still.

PrestigeWldWde
07-05-2010, 03:54 AM

Try again. The Bulls could've had Amare' 2 years ago. They also haven't met with him yet. That should alone tell you something right there. Nice try though.

FrenchSunsFan
07-05-2010, 04:32 AM
Lebron will resign to the Cavs and Cleveland will added Ray Allen . Remember that.

PrestigeWldWde
07-05-2010, 04:35 AM
Lebron will resign to the Cavs and Cleveland will added Ray Allen . Remember that.

Or just as easily forget it. lol

LeBroom
07-05-2010, 04:35 AM
Lebron can re-sign with Cleveland for all I care. I'm sick and tired of this. I just hope he re-signs with Cleveland, and we lock up Amare Stoudemire, Wade goes to the Bulls, get Boozer, Lee signs with the Nets, Bosh signs with the Bulls/gets traded to Houston.

No more "POWER TEAMS" being created or something like that.

FrenchSunsFan
07-05-2010, 04:53 AM
STAT is offensively the best PF in the league with Dirk , but he can t D ( or he won t ) and I think signing TP was a bad idea now for the Knicks .
TP, STAT, Melo = 3 ball eaters

Raven19
07-05-2010, 05:15 AM
Hope this FA signing ends soon... I wanna see how the NBA turns out already..

chitown 4 life
07-05-2010, 05:16 AM
Lebron can re-sign with Cleveland for all I care. I'm sick and tired of this. I just hope he re-signs with Cleveland, and we lock up Amare Stoudemire, Wade goes to the Bulls, get Boozer, Lee signs with the Nets, Bosh signs with the Bulls/gets traded to Houston.

No more "POWER TEAMS" being created or something like that.

so the bulls are gonna sign bosh then trade him to houston? do you even know anything about the NBA? NO prolly not cuz if you did you would know players that get micro-fracture surgery DONT PLAY AS LONG..look it up duckhead!!!!!!!!!

LeBroom
07-05-2010, 05:26 AM
so the bulls are gonna sign bosh then trade him to houston? do you even know anything about the NBA? NO prolly not cuz if you did you would know players that get micro-fracture surgery DONT PLAY AS LONG..look it up duckhead!!!!!!!!!

Do you know anything about the COMPUTER? About your Keyboard? Or better yet English itself? Do you know what this " / " means? It means "OR" you illiterate f00l. That meant

Bosh gets signed by the BULLS or TRADED to the Houston Rockets. Get it now you dumbie?

And what are you talking about Players who undergo Micro Fracture surgery don't PLAY "AS LONG" Grant Hill is 38 yrs old (or 37) and he's still playing. Jason Kidd is 37 and he's still playing. Get your facts straight you ignorant bulls fan. :clap:

PraiseJesus
07-05-2010, 05:34 AM
Hope this FA signing ends soon... I wanna see how the NBA turns out already..

I hope Wade and LeBron team up.

chitown 4 life
07-05-2010, 05:47 AM
Do you know anything about the COMPUTER? About your Keyboard? Or better yet English itself? Do you know what this " / " means? It means "OR" you illiterate f00l. That meant

Bosh gets signed by the BULLS or TRADED to the Houston Rockets. Get it now you dumbie?

And what are you talking about Players who undergo Micro Fracture surgery don't PLAY "AS LONG" Grant Hill is 38 yrs old (or 37) and he's still playing. Jason Kidd is 37 and he's still playing. Get your facts straight you ignorant bulls fan. :clap:

you suck at life......:facepalm:

Mochalman
07-05-2010, 05:50 AM

doesn't "/" mean to divide?

chitown 4 life
07-05-2010, 05:57 AM

thanks.... that dude is just a ******* prolly got no life/girlfriend, wow i save allot of time by putting / insted of or...lmao

LeBroom
07-05-2010, 06:00 AM
Uh... Okay your point? You still failed to realize that "/" could mean "OR"

You just all of a sudden went on your typical Knicks hate and bashed Amare Stoudemire. Why can't any of you just zip it? Do you want AMARE? Did we hit a nerve? are you nervous with your chances on landing a MAX FA?

That's the funny thing. The Knicks always seem to get hate, gets bashed. It's all good though, just shows that you are vulnerable. You show fear. If you truly didn't care, you would've zipped it.

chitown 4 life
07-05-2010, 06:04 AM
Uh... Okay your point? You still failed to realize that "/" could mean "OR"

You just all of a sudden went on your typical Knicks hate and bashed Amare Stoudemire. Why can't any of you just zip it? Do you want AMARE? Did we hit a nerve? are you nervous with your chances on landing a MAX FA?

That's the funny thing. The Knicks always seem to get hate, gets bashed. It's all good though, just shows that you are vulnerable. You show fear. If you truly didn't care, you would've zipped it.

if we sign no big fa the bulls are still better then n.y with amare right now today, can you deal with that:clap:

LeBroom
07-05-2010, 06:20 AM
^^^

Okay. If that's your opinion. It's okay. But to say false facts like Amare being 29, lol, and all those other crap you put up... Just shows hate.

Just mind your own business, I'll mind mine. Let's end this damn argument.

The Raven
07-05-2010, 06:34 AM
This guys just needs to make his decision already. All this speculation needs to end so we can see how everything turns out

PrestigeWldWde
07-05-2010, 03:54 PM

Yes, but you both do not understand it, I guess. It also means "and/or".

MJL
07-05-2010, 05:25 PM
Enough of the FA of LBJ media fever! All those hype for a crownless King? Can someone call himself a King without a crown???