PDA

View Full Version : Wade to the Knicks. "just get me one player and i'll get you a ring"

Pages : [1] 2

tobrocono22
07-04-2010, 10:19 AM
Wade To Knicks: 'Get Me One Player And I'll Get You A Ring

Though easily dismissed as mere posturing, Dwyane Wade did send the Knicks positive signals during their meeting with him on Friday.

A source with direct knowledge of the meeting said that when the Knicks told Wade they would build their team around him, he responded, "Just get me one player and I'll get you a ring."

Via Newsday (http://www.newsday.com/sports/basketball/knicks/stoudemire-seems-on-the-hook-for-knicks-miller-johnson-still-in-play-1.2076975)

very interesting

GodsSon
07-04-2010, 10:32 AM
I call BS...especially if Amare signs with them, that is "one player"

h2r09
07-04-2010, 10:49 AM
hahahahaha. i cant wait till the knicks get shut out except for overpaying amare. thy think they could just pitch these guys based on the city yet they didnt realize all these places are great cities and that they now have the worst team. terribly run team.

AddiX
07-04-2010, 10:52 AM
hahahahaha. i cant wait till the knicks get shut out except for overpaying amare. thy think they could just pitch these guys based on the city yet they didnt realize all these places are great cities and that they now have the worst team. terribly run team.

Hate to remind you, but you guys are in no better position than we are, and your best player and only asset has shown more interest in us than his own team.

NYK|NYY
07-04-2010, 10:53 AM

Better hope Wade doesn't choose Chitown !

tobrocono22
07-04-2010, 10:54 AM
its funny to see all the knicks haters. i think a lot of ppl r just ny biased because ppl r jealous they dont live in nyc. hatersssss

McPeak92
07-04-2010, 10:59 AM
Hate to remind you, but you guys are in no better position than we are, and your best player and only asset has shown more interest in us than his own team.
Not even close to being a true statement at all. Has Wade been recruiting for the Knicks? Didn't think so.

its funny to see all the knicks haters. i think a lot of ppl r just ny biased because ppl r jealous they dont live in nyc. hatersssss
no.

DaoudS
07-04-2010, 11:04 AM
I would rather have big names goto New York than Chicago or Miami. Both those cities have been overly cocky from time to time and karma is a *****.

sintaks12
07-04-2010, 11:05 AM
As a diehard Knicks fan I really expected us to get shut out of FA. Just because we seemed to be a cursed franchise. But, it's looking more and more like the respect Donnie Walsh has from people around the league is warranted. There's no chance we come away empty handed. But if I were Miami fans, I'd be a little worried. Man, how hated would Wade be if he split for Chicago and Miami got shut out?

oak2455
07-04-2010, 11:07 AM

I would be very silent you might just have nobody but Riley at PF:speechless:

redwhitenblue
07-04-2010, 11:10 AM
Not even close to being a true statement at all. Has Wade been recruiting for the Knicks? Didn't think so.

no.
I haven't heard anything about Wade recruiting since he had his last custody hearing in Chicago....since then he's become increasingly interested in Chicago (possibly for custody reasons)

NYKalltheway
07-04-2010, 11:13 AM
Neither NYK, Miami or Bulls fans should be happy at how things are going AT THE MOMENT... get serious people.

So far only the Knicks have done something positive, by adding Stoudamire, and Miami so far is -1 (Wade).

I really don't believe such "quotes" unless I see them, or lots of people verify it did happen. Doubt it happened, as it seems Amare was approached right after the Lebron meeting, so if it was Lebron's "quote", then I would probably fall for it.

The Flash
07-04-2010, 11:13 AM
another source ?

kyubi256
07-04-2010, 11:15 AM
If the Knicks get shut out, they still have $$ and expiring next year... and they still have a good core with Gallo + Wilson Chandler + Tony Douglass.

If your Heats get shut out, you have 2 players on the team remaining...

newbs001
07-04-2010, 11:19 AM

Please tell me this is a joke? Until Wade resigns with the Heat, they have by far the worst team vying for any of the max players. Your blind hatred or jealousy of NY makes you seem a bit dense.

magichatnumber9
07-04-2010, 11:25 AM
make it happen NY

KnicksorBust
07-04-2010, 11:30 AM
I don't get where Heat fans come off being so arrogant. :laugh2: I'd be worried if I was there. If this were a school dance, Dwyane Wade was already grinding on the Knicks and caught making out with the Bulls in a dark corner. I don't know if it's gonna last Miami but I wouldn't walk around like your **** don't stink.

NYK|NYY
07-04-2010, 11:30 AM
If Wade decides to sign elsewhere I hope he informs Riley via Fax.

bears88
07-04-2010, 11:38 AM
lol this free agency has created a war between knicks, Heat and the Bulls fans. I am a Bulls fan myself, but if wade or lebron signs with the knicks or heat the congrats for wining one of the big prizes lol

dimedrpr
07-04-2010, 11:44 AM
If the Knicks get shut out, they still have $$ and expiring next year... and they still have a good core with Gallo + Wilson Chandler + Tony Douglass.

Knicks fans vastly overrate Tony Douglas and Wilson Chandler. Blah.

Slimsim
07-04-2010, 11:48 AM

how are they overrated ? They're not scrubs but you can win with them if surrounded by the right kinda players.

Reyes6
07-04-2010, 11:48 AM
Knicks fans vastly overrate Tony Douglas and Wilson Chandler AND GALLINARI. Blah.

Forgot one. Toney Douglas, Chandler, and Gallinari are decent NBA players... but tbh, haven't done anything phenomenal to make me think they'll be all-star potential players or even solid role players. Gallinari can at least hit the 3 ball, but all 3 are streaky and always play in an uptempo offense that has proven to be somewhat enjoyable to watch, but not produce that many wins.

sintaks12
07-04-2010, 11:50 AM

I'll agree that TD is overrated, but Wil is a good player on both sides of the ball... and only getting better. If you put a star player on a team with Wil (NYK or elsewhere) people are suddenly going to be on the Chandler bandwagon. Mark my words.

KnicksorBust
07-04-2010, 11:53 AM
Gallinari is a legit player. He's already shown he can be a mid to high teens scorer with extremely high effeciency and solid defense. That's year 2, coming off an injury, with no help. I'm fine with people saying we overrate our other young players but Gallo is ALREADY a legit NBA starter and is only going to get better.

Stats: 15ppg / 5rpg / 2apg / 1spg / 1bpg
TS%: a ROBUST 58%

bkmikeyy
07-04-2010, 11:56 AM

Chandler put up the same numbers as Beasley last year and he was hurt half the season, Douglas put up better numbers than Chalmers when D Antoni let him play so basically those 4 cancel each other out. And then the Knicks still have Bill Walker (showed potential lost 27 pounds this summer) and Danilo Gallinari while the Heat....are out of players on their roster to compare those two guys to. Add the fact that Amare can pretty much be had if we don't get someone we like better. No Knick fan here said that they have an unbelievable core, but relative to Miami before Wade signs the Knicks looks pretty solid.

Reyes6
07-04-2010, 12:01 PM
Gallinari is a legit player. He's already shown he can be a mid to high teens scorer with extremely high effeciency and solid defense. That's year 2, coming off an injury, with no help. I'm fine with people saying we overrate our other young players but Gallo is ALREADY a legit NBA starter and is only going to get better.

Stats: 15ppg / 5rpg / 2apg / 1spg / 1bpg
TS%: a ROBUST 58%

I agree he has been solid, but that's without a legit #1 option. If Amare goes to NY and let's say the Knicks sign other role players with the rest of their cap, I'm not sure how much Gallinari will grow and I don't know if D'Antoni will run the same fast paced system like he did in Phoenix and kind of in New York. But one would assume so.

I just don't like when the Knicks make Gallo seem like an all-star or Toney Douglas to be the second coming of Derrick Rose.

JayHunter
07-04-2010, 12:05 PM
That's very funny to me

LakersIn5
07-04-2010, 12:06 PM
Amare-gallinari-chandler-wade-iverson

make it happen!!!

then trade eddys expiring,chandler for tony parker then resign david lee.

Amare-lee-gallinari-wade-parker

120 ppg!

h2r09
07-04-2010, 12:14 PM

1- toney douglas is nothing
2- wilson chandler isnt anything special
3-you only have like 3 players on your team and wade can get 30 million extra if he stays here plus he has said all along he wants to stay here so you really think 2 days into free agency he will change his mid like that? this is nothing serious and dwayne will be back here.

Slimsim
07-04-2010, 12:14 PM
I agree he has been solid, but that's without a legit #1 option. If Amare goes to NY and let's say the Knicks sign other role players with the rest of their cap, I'm not sure how much Gallinari will grow and I don't know if D'Antoni will run the same fast paced system like he did in Phoenix and kind of in New York. But one would assume so.

I just don't like when the Knicks make Gallo seem like an all-star or Toney Douglas to be the second coming of Derrick Rose.

give our young core 1 year without Duhon and AL Harrington.

h2r09
07-04-2010, 12:16 PM
how are they overrated ? They're not scrubs but you can win with them if surrounded by the right kinda players.

you can win with anyone surrounded by the right layers, thats not a good excuse. not to mention your no defense style will never win you a championship

KnicksorBust
07-04-2010, 12:18 PM

EXACTLY! That's my argument. I'd love to know what percentage of Gallo's shots were contested. He had his defenders literally draped all over him out at the 3pt line because the Knicks had no guard that could break down the defense so the wing defenders didn't have to cheat toward the paint and he had no big man commanding double teams down low to give him some room. Give him a real PG or a real big man and he's only going to get better. He's turning 22 years old. I doubt we've seen his ceiling yet.

Hell even without the help, once Al Harrington was shut down for the season, Gallo finally got more looks and took advantage averaging 22ppg / 7rpg / 3apg over the last month of the season with the same shooting numbers. The potential to be a consistent scorer is there, he just needs the ball more and some talent around him to really flourish.

h2r09
07-04-2010, 12:18 PM
Please tell me this is a joke? Until Wade resigns with the Heat, they have by far the worst team vying for any of the max players. Your blind hatred or jealousy of NY makes you seem a bit dense.

no they dont. beasley is better than gallinari. he put up just about similar numbers playing with a worse system for him and not being the first option.

But wade will resign, and then they have probably the 1st or 2nd most attractive team plus 30 million in cap space left.

Slimsim
07-04-2010, 12:20 PM
3-you only have like 3 players on your team and wade can get 30 million extra if he stays here plus he has said all along he wants to stay here so you really think 2 days into free agency he will change his mid like that? this is nothing serious and dwayne will be back here.

Wilson chandler is better than Beasley he plays good defense and was injured all year and still average 15 points and 5 rebs

Toney Douglas is a good defender and took over a games a couple of times last season.

Gallo average 15 points and 5 rebs in his rookie year since his original rookie year he didn't play because he came off surgery.

Walker Lost 27 pounds and was higher rated than Beasley coming out of college. and if it wasn't for his injury he would have been a lottery pick.

Wade is flirting with Knicks and Chicago instead of focusing on Miami If i was you i would look for a new team to root for maybe OKC.

The Jokemaker
07-04-2010, 12:25 PM
I could see Wade and Amare doing some damage up in NY so it makes sense to me. I love how people hate on the knicks for them potentially signing Amare to a max deal. Look at the market, I highly doubt ANYWHERE he goes he takes less than Max because teams have the money to spend and they will spend it. Amare is a great player and if he was rumoured to be signing with the Bulls or Heat would be hailed as the next coming of Karl Malone.

h2r09
07-04-2010, 12:26 PM
Wilson chandler is better than Beasley he plays good defense and was injured all year and still average 15 points and 5 rebs

Toney Douglas is a good defender and took over a games a couple of times last season.

Gallo average 15 points and 5 rebs in his rookie year since his original rookie year he didn't play because he came off surgery.

Walker Lost 27 pounds and was higher rated than Beasley coming out of college. and if it wasn't for his injury he would have been a lottery pick.

Wade is flirting with Knicks and Chicago instead of focusing on Miami If i was you i would look for a new team to root for maybe OKC.

1. wilson chandler is nowhere close to beasley. if he is injured than he is injury prone and that is not an excuse, plus he plays in a perfect system for stats and has never won anything in the nba.

2. coming from a guy who went to fsu when douglas played there, he sucks. he doesnt have many assists and he is just not very good.

3. i dont give a **** how many pounds walker has lost, he wasnt rated higher than beasley EVER, and sucks for him, he wasnt a lottery pick. i sense a lot of woulda coulda shoulda from you for all these players.

4. when has wade ever "flirted" with the knicks. because he said new york state of mind? please, your organization is the joke of the nba. have fun paying amare way to much in 3 years when he cant move. all along wade has said he is going nowhere but 2 days into feree agency he is changing his mind? ya, no. thats not happening. plus all indications from people around the league is that this is all a smokescreen.

arkanian215
07-04-2010, 12:28 PM
Chandler put up the same numbers as Beasley last year and he was hurt half the season, Douglas put up better numbers than Chalmers when D Antoni let him play so basically those 4 cancel each other out. And then the Knicks still have Bill Walker (showed potential lost 27 pounds this summer) and Danilo Gallinari while the Heat....are out of players on their roster to compare those two guys to. Add the fact that Amare can pretty much be had if we don't get someone we like better. No Knick fan here said that they have an unbelievable core, but relative to Miami before Wade signs the Knicks looks pretty solid.

Chandler also played 6 more minutes a game than Beasley.

LetsGoKnicks
07-04-2010, 12:28 PM
knicks will get another superstar FA once they officially sign amare... amare + lebron/wade/bosh = easily a top 5 team.. knicks haters would say their bench sucks and their other starters aint that good but thats what people also said about the celtics 3 yrs ago that perkins and rondo aint that good. but the team will find a way especially if they have 2 superstars

h2r09
07-04-2010, 12:30 PM
knicks will get another superstar FA once they officially sign amare... amare + lebron/wade/bosh = easily a top 5 team.. knicks haters would say their bench sucks and their other starters aint that good but thats what people also said about the celtics 3 yrs ago that perkins and rondo aint that good. but the team will find a way especially if they have 2 superstars

unfortunately you are not getting another superstar.

also, amare still isnt even officially a knick yet.

2nd, lebron isnt going anywhere, wade isnt going anywhere, and there is no chance you get bosh. you'll probably also overpay for someone else and be an average team at best again.

zambo4president
07-04-2010, 12:31 PM
That's ********, He knows the Bulls already have a great young core with the money for him and another top player, why would he go to New York with Amare?

h2r09
07-04-2010, 12:31 PM
Chandler also played 6 more minutes a game than Beasley.

in a stat friendly system

The Jokemaker
07-04-2010, 12:32 PM
1. wilson chandler is nowhere close to beasley. if he is injured than he is injury prone and that is not an excuse, plus he plays in a perfect system for stats and has never won anything in the nba.

2. coming from a guy who went to fsu when douglas played there, he sucks. he doesnt have many assists and he is just not very good.

3. i dont give a **** how many pounds walker has lost, he wasnt rated higher than beasley EVER, and sucks for him, he wasnt a lottery pick. i sense a lot of woulda coulda shoulda from you for all these players.

4. when has wade ever "flirted" with the knicks. because he said new york state of mind? please, your organization is the joke of the nba. have fun paying amare way to much in 3 years when he cant move. all along wade has said he is going nowhere but 2 days into feree agency he is changing his mind? ya, no. thats not happening. plus all indications from people around the league is that this is all a smokescreen.

One injury doesn't make you injury prone. And if you want to count craziness, Beasley takes the cake there. Didnt he have like a breakdown last year or something?

And you're argument that Chandler has never won anything, what exactly has Beasley won?

And generally by having a lengthy meeting with a team that you could sign with is called flirting.

zambo4president
07-04-2010, 12:34 PM

No it is not easily a top 5 team. It isn't a top 5 team. Your overrating Amare... ALOT.

h2r09
07-04-2010, 12:34 PM
One injury doesn't make you injury prone. And if you want to count craziness, Beasley takes the cake there. Didnt he have like a breakdown last year or something?

And you're argument that Chandler has never won anything, what exactly has Beasley won?

And generally by having a lengthy meeting with a team that you could sign with is called flirting.

beasley had a breakdown? what the **** are youtalking about?

beasley has been the 2nd option on a top 5 team for 2 consecutive years. he is used to a winning atmosphere. chandler is used to a losing atmospheere and hasnt done a thing in this league besides put up stats in a stat friendly offense while losing 50 games a year.

no, it is called doing your due diligence. was lebron flirting with the clippers?

VinceCarter
07-04-2010, 12:35 PM
IF Wade goes to NYK. LeBron should come play for the Nets and really revive the rivalry. Those would be awesome games.

Giants88
07-04-2010, 12:35 PM

Sounds like your very worried to me.

h2r09
07-04-2010, 12:36 PM
Sounds like your very worried to me.

no not really. im actually not worried at all about wade going anywhere. i guarentee you he is coming back.

The Jokemaker
07-04-2010, 12:37 PM
No it is not easily a top 5 team. It isn't a top 5 team. Your overrating Amare... ALOT.

It's comical how Amare is the one people are saying overrated when he was a big factor in the Suns advancing to the Western Conference Finals which is further in the playoffs than any of the other marquee free agents advanced.

VinceCarter
07-04-2010, 12:37 PM

You can't be a top 5 team with a duo of say Wade and Amare if you don't have a PG or C. Two of the most important pieces for championships are not there.

MIKE&IKE's
07-04-2010, 12:38 PM

im love your insightful wisdom that pours from your posts... toney douglas is nothing wow very convincing

Giants88
07-04-2010, 12:38 PM
no not really. im actually not worried at all about wade going anywhere. i guarentee you he is coming back.

Then why are you flipping out and being so defensive? I definitely sense some insecurity.

bkmikeyy
07-04-2010, 12:40 PM
in a stat friendly system

Are you serious?! Beasley was asked by Miami to be the number 2, to help Wade and he sucked a big one. They can't even get rid of him for free these days. Chandler had to deal with the Harringtons, Duhons, Lees etc trying to get their own so he was not asked to be included in the offense anywhere near as much as Beasley, who has been nothing but a huge letdown when it matters.

It doesn't matter that he played more minutes because they took the SAME amount of shots per game (13), only Wilson shot 48% to average 15.3 while Beasley shot 45% to average 14.8.

h2r09
07-04-2010, 12:41 PM
Then why are you flipping out and being so defensive? I definitely sense some insecurity.

because knick fans a ******** and act as if average players are all stars and they think taking visits to teams is flirting with those teams.

bkmikeyy
07-04-2010, 12:44 PM

beasley has been the 2nd option on a top 5 team for 2 consecutive years. he is used to a winning atmosphere. chandler is used to a losing atmospheere and hasnt done a thing in this league besides put up stats in a stat friendly offense while losing 50 games a year.

no, it is called doing your due diligence. was lebron flirting with the clippers?

Beasley did have a breakdown....
http://amygrindhouse.com/michael-beasley-rehab-twitter-breakdown.html
don't tell me u forgot his suicidal and crazy tweets, his drug problems and depression and his checking into rehab, selective memory?

and there you go the guy was a 2nd option averaging 14 ppg thats pathetic, the guy has done nothing but let Wade down, the "winning atmosphere" has nothing to do with Beasley and everything to do with Wade. Lebron and Wade are very comparable in what they bring to their team and Lebron carried that crummy supporting cast to the best record in the league, what does that say about your supporting cast when Wade can barely drag you into the playoffs?

h2r09
07-04-2010, 12:44 PM
Are you serious?! Beasley was asked by Miami to be the number 2, to help Wade and he sucked a big one. They can't even get rid of him for free these days. Chandler had to deal with the Harringtons, Duhons, Lees etc trying to get their own so he was not asked to be included in the offense anywhere near as much as Beasley, who has been nothing but a huge letdown when it matters.

It doesn't matter that he played more minutes because they took the SAME amount of shots per game (13), only Wilson shot 48% to average 15.3 while Beasley shot 45% to average 14.8.

he didnt suck a big one at all. you clearly haeve literally no idea what you are talking about. really the only question about beasley is his defense and his motor. either way he will be a great player in this league, albeit probably not for the heat.

if chandler cant get more BECAUSE of the harrington's and duhon's, dont you think there is a bit of a problem. face it, you and every other knick fan completely overrate chandler.

The Jokemaker
07-04-2010, 12:46 PM

http://mashable.com/2009/08/24/michael-beasley-twitter/
For a heat fan you should really learn your players better and their history.

Wait you're saying the heat of the past 2 seasons have been a top 5 team? For 2 straight years? What team and where have you been watching? Top 5 teams are in contention for a title and Miami has not been. Don't kid yourself buddy. And he is anything but a #2 guy right now and if he is your 2nd best player, youre sure not a top 5 team. A #2 guy on a team doesn't have 29 minutes a game with only 14 points a game.

And if youre talkin stats, you'd think a #2 guy on a top 5 team would be putting up better stats than Wilson Chandler but oh no its because of his offense. That argument only goes so far.

Yeah he was flirting with the Clippers because he met with them for hours and could potentially join the team. Flirting doesn't always lead to 2nd base but it's still flirting.

themadstork
07-04-2010, 12:47 PM
Knick fans continue to entertain. While I hate the way the NBA is run these days, I have to admit that a very positive by-product has been the must read, epic fail forum conversations over the past couple of days.

Keep it up guys, great work!!

-Stork

h2r09
07-04-2010, 12:48 PM
Beasley did have a breakdown....

and there you go the guy was a 2nd option averaging 14 ppg thats pathetic, the guy has done nothing but let Wade down, the "winning atmosphere" has nothing to do with Beasley and everything to do with Wade. Lebron and Wade are very comparable in what they bring to their team and Lebron carried that crummy supporting cast to the best record in the league, what does that say about your supporting cast when Wade can barely drag you into the playoffs?

no, beasley didnt have a breakdown.

he really wasnt the 2nd option. jermaine o neal and haslem both had bigger roles and beasleys main job was to score when wade was out in the beginning of the 2nd and 4th quarters and did a pretty solid job.

lebron didnt have a crummy supporting cast. he actually had a pretty good and deep one. perfect team to build around him actually. lots of 3 point shooters and good big men depth. and how did wsde barely drag us to the playoffs. last time i checked we had 47 wins and got the 5th spot in the east. how did the knicks do the last 10 years?

The Jokemaker
07-04-2010, 12:50 PM
he didnt suck a big one at all. you clearly haeve literally no idea what you are talking about. really the only question about beasley is his defense and his motor. either way he will be a great player in this league, albeit probably not for the heat.

if chandler cant get more BECAUSE of the harrington's and duhon's, dont you think there is a bit of a problem. face it, you and every other knick fan completely overrate chandler.

I'm sorry but that doesn't make a lick of sense. If he can be a great player why not with the Heat? If he can't then clearly it is the team's fault because they can't develop a player. If he's going to be such a great player you KEEP him. But obviously you are doing what you accuse of Knicks fans (which I'm not btw) by overrating Beasley. I'm a fan of Beasley but what you're saying just doesn't make any sense at all. "He'll be great, just not on my team" Who says that...

LTBaByyy
07-04-2010, 12:50 PM

HAHA i would be worried if i was you

VinceCarter
07-04-2010, 12:51 PM
because knick fans a ******** and act as if average players are all stars and they think taking visits to teams is flirting with those teams.

:hi5:
Also not to mention AMARE IS NOT EVEN A KNICK YET. He could bail very easily with all of these opportunities out there. I think only LeBron or Wade's decision will be solid because they are the leaders of the pack who can get Bosh, Amare, Boozer, Lee to follow them somewhere.

bkmikeyy
07-04-2010, 12:52 PM

when you play with a PG that averaged 3pts and 4 assist per game shooting 29% from the field for two months, and a black whole in al harrington who has never seen a shot he didn't like and passing is foreign to him, to go along with headcases like hughes, nate etc coming in and out your production will suffer. The fact that he scored more and was more efficient than Beasley when Beasley was the number two to one of the best players and playmakers in the NBA tells a lot about Beasley. I never said Chandler is a star, hes just better than Beasley.

And how did he not suck when it matter and Wade counted on him...the guy averaged 10ppg in the playoffs as what you call a number two option.

Giants88
07-04-2010, 12:54 PM

False, a majority of Knick fans know basketball better then any other fans.

h2r09
07-04-2010, 12:55 PM
http://mashable.com/2009/08/24/michael-beasley-twitter/
For a heat fan you should really learn your players better and their history.

Wait you're saying the heat of the past 2 seasons have been a top 5 team? For 2 straight years? What team and where have you been watching? Top 5 teams are in contention for a title and Miami has not been. Don't kid yourself buddy. And he is anything but a #2 guy right now and if he is your 2nd best player, youre sure not a top 5 team. A #2 guy on a team doesn't have 29 minutes a game with only 14 points a game.

And if youre talkin stats, you'd think a #2 guy on a top 5 team would be putting up better stats than Wilson Chandler but oh no its because of his offense. That argument only goes so far.

Yeah he was flirting with the Clippers because he met with them for hours and could potentially join the team. Flirting doesn't always lead to 2nd base but it's still flirting.

how is that a breakdown he went to rehab for depression for 30 days and that didnt effect his play or offseason at all.

my god are you dumb. we have been the 5th team in the east for 2 years in a row. way to really think that one out.

beasley wasnt the #2 guy on our team. just because yuo look at our roster and (incorrectly) think he was our #2 option doesnt mean you are right at all. with wade out there he was our number 4 option at best.

and him and wade dont go together at all. this is why he will be traded. it doesnt mean he isnt a quality nba player at all.

here are beasleys stats for the 4 games wade was out.

game 1- 30 points 8 reb's 3 stls 13-25 shooting

game 2- 12 points, 3 rebounds, 5 assits but was in foul trouble.
game 3- 14 points, 9 rebounds, 2 blocks, 4 steals
game 4- 10 points 7 rebonds in a blow out.

he will be a very good player but just not with dwyane wade.

bkmikeyy
07-04-2010, 12:56 PM
I don't think anyone here called what the Knicks have all stars but Chandler, Gallo, TD, Walker >>> Beasley, Chalmers...simple as that. The 4 guys Knicks have are probably not all stars, but if you get 2 all stars on the team they are great 3,4,5,6 options. If you consider Beasley a #2 on a "top 5 team" how can you possibly say that Chandler and Gallo cannot make a good #3 and #4. Then you say Knick fans overrate people...

Lakersho
Wade To Knicks: 'Get Me One Player And I'll Get You A Ring

Jul 04, 2010 9:35 AM EST

Though easily dismissed as mere posturing, Dwyane Wade did send the Knicks positive signals during their meeting with him on Friday.

A source with direct knowledge of the meeting said that when the Knicks told Wade they would build their team around him, he responded, "Just get me one player and I'll get you a ring."

Via Newsday

very interesting
...well they have stat,and if they could get say tony parker, you add wade and they're dangerous, without a good point guard stat is kinda useless,time will tell...

h2r09
seriously, how many times do i have to say that beasley was not the 2nd option the past 2 years?

bkmikeyy
07-04-2010, 12:58 PM
how is that a breakdown he went to rehab for depression for 30 days and that didnt effect his play or offseason at all.

my god are you dumb. we have been the 5th team in the east for 2 years in a row. way to really think that one out.

beasley wasnt the #2 guy on our team. just because yuo look at our roster and (incorrectly) think he was our #2 option doesnt mean you are right at all. with wade out there he was our number 4 option at best.

and him and wade dont go together at all. this is why he will be traded. it doesnt mean he isnt a quality nba player at all.

Thats impressive how?? Thats below his season average, big deal he has one big game. And people humor me and tell me who was the number 2 and 3 scorers or offensive players they counted on on Miami then....

Plus going to rehab for depression, drugs and disturbing messages is considered a breakdown btw.

LTBaByyy
07-04-2010, 12:58 PM

Ummm you said he was?

Slimsim
07-04-2010, 12:59 PM

Your Confuse with being a top 5 team in the NBA and being a 5th seed team in the east. Besides your team only have 2 players under contract your in no better shape than the Knicks.

h2r09
07-04-2010, 01:00 PM
I don't think anyone here called what the Knicks have all stars but Chandler, Gallo, TD, Walker >>> Beasley, Chalmers...simple as that. The 4 guys Knicks have are probably not all stars, but if you get 2 all stars on the team they are great 3,4,5,6 options. If you consider Beasley a #2 on a "top 5 team" how can you possibly say that Chandler and Gallo cannot make a good #3 and #4. Then you say Knick fans overrate people...

1-those 4 together are better than them but alone only gallinari is better than beasley.

when have i ever said i consider beasley our #2? and because you dont have the common sense to realize i meant top 5 in the east then im sorry.

and when have i ever said they can't make a good 3 and 4? that is why people on this site are stupid? you take things out of my mouth and then start arguments on something i never even said.

h2r09
07-04-2010, 01:01 PM
Your Confuse with being a top 5 team in the NBA and being a 5th seed team in the east. Besides your team only have 2 players under contract your in no better shape than the Knicks.

no, im not at all. you are confusing what i am saying and than act as if i am saying that we ae a top 5 team when im sure most not knicks fans know i meant top 5 in the east which we have been.

LTBaByyy
07-04-2010, 01:01 PM
I think he loves his team toooooooo much where he isnt being honest, this wouldnt be as big of a deal

The Jokemaker
07-04-2010, 01:02 PM

The guy had suicidal tweets, drug problems, and went to rehab for depression. THAT is a breakdown. Sorry but its true.

You said top 5 team as in the league and not the East. Saying you're a top 5 team in the East really isn't much to brag about anyway.

I didn't look at the roster (or lack thereof), i took what you said about Beasley being #2 on the team. Now you're flip flopping so it'll suit your argument better. Stick with your story and stop insulting me because I point out the flaws in your argument.

I'm sorry but I don't see how Wade and Beasley can't go together. People argue Lebron and Wade can coexist but somehow Wade and Beasley(!) can't? I would say that is less Wade's fault and more coaching because they don't know how to maximize his talent and make him a better player.

I don't care about a 4 game sample of stats when Wade is out, and one 30 point game doesn't make you a superstar. Tarence Kinsey had two 28 points in his career and you don't see people saying he's the next superstar in the league.

ImNotNotorious
couldn't he had said this for all the teams he visited?

chicago: get me another max player and I'll join
miami: get me another max player and I'll resign...

:shrug:

shizzle09
Better hope Wade doesn't choose Chitown !

he already has in my mind. Devestation is only hours away. tiz a sad time for Heat fans. Iwont be able to watch b ball anymore.

giantyanks6
07-04-2010, 01:03 PM

thats funny because you actually sound like youre ******** your pants...once wade leaves miami (which he will), get off this site and never post again. youre making yourself and miami fans look like morons cause your scared that any little hope you had of getting a free agent is slipping because wade has more interest in other teams than yours. once the heat strike out and get no one big this free agency, myself and every single other knick fan will laugh in your faces while were in the playoffs and your playing golf crying your eyes out

LTBaByyy
beasley had a breakdown? What the **** are youtalking about?

Beasley has been the 2nd option on a top 5 team for 2 consecutive years. He is used to a winning atmosphere. Chandler is used to a losing atmospheere and hasnt done a thing in this league besides put up stats in a stat friendly offense while losing 50 games a year.

No, it is called doing your due diligence. Was lebron flirting with the clippers?

do i have to post it again!?!?!?!? You said beasly was the #2 and you said they were a top 5 team the last 2 years

h2r09
Ummm you said he was?

alright you are correct. let me rephrase that then. he is the 2nd best player on our team but he wasnt the 2nd option.

ImNotNotorious
07-04-2010, 01:04 PM
^Mavs fan just get it over it...
your team choked

but maybe that "one" player he is talking about could be Lebron James...

bkmikeyy
07-04-2010, 01:05 PM
1-those 4 together are better than them but alone only gallinari is better than beasley.

when have i ever said i consider beasley our #2? and because you dont have the common sense to realize i meant top 5 in the east then im sorry.

and when have i ever said they can't make a good 3 and 4? that is why people on this site are stupid? you take things out of my mouth and then start arguments on something i never even said.

"beasley has been the 2nd option on a top 5 team for 2 consecutive years. he is used to a winning atmosphere. chandler is used to a losing atmospheere and hasnt done a thing in this league besides put up stats in a stat friendly offense while losing 50 games a year." - you

I can't argue with you anymore, you just flip flop when it helps you. You also said that Beasley is better than Gallo and Chandler is nowhere near Beasley now suddenly only Gallo is better. Well if Gallo is better than Beasley and Chandler is clearly better than Chalmers...wouldn't that mean the Knicks current supporting cast on their roster is better?

Plus why wouldn't we be talking about 3rd and 4th options?!?! We are discussing players that would help 2 stars win. No knick fan said that Gallo and Chandler can win the ship or even come close.... Fact is Wade and Amare would have a better chance of winning with Gallo, Chandler, TD and Walker than Chalmers and Beasley and it seems like you agree with me since you said Gallo is better than Beasley and Chalmers is probably the worst player out of all 6 mentioned.
The losing atmosphere is not Chandler's fault the Knicks were a circus last year for different reasons. You take Wade off the Heat and the wont even win 29 games.

LTBaByyy
07-04-2010, 01:06 PM
^Mavs fan just get it over it...
your team choked

but maybe that "one" player he is talking about could be Lebron James...

You must be a heat fan, atleast we got our superstar!! haha
Your superstar is making committments to other teams

ImNotNotorious
07-04-2010, 01:11 PM
You must be a heat fan, atleast we got our superstar!! haha
Your superstar is making committments to other teams

I guess any player can be named a superstar now a days....

really he's making commitments? I WANNA SEEE
where did he said he's going to another team and making commitments?

:rolleyes:

LTBaByyy
07-04-2010, 01:16 PM

:facepalm:

Your in a thread called wade said just get me one player and ill get you a ring??

Wow get over it

Mr.Chi-Town
07-04-2010, 01:16 PM

u get the sig.

Kashmir13579
07-04-2010, 01:20 PM

its kids like this that are gonna literally cry when his team loses everyone but pat riley.

RaiderLakersA's
07-04-2010, 01:21 PM
I take it the consensus is that Wade + 1 player + The Knicks does not guarantee a ring this year. Maybe down the road with one more quality role player or two?

h2r09
07-04-2010, 01:23 PM

Your in a thread called wade said just get me one player and ill get you a ring??

Wow get over it

and you actually think he said that? even if he did, he could say the same to miami except he gets 30 million more and he can get 2 more superstars. hmmmm.

seriously, wade all along has said he will be staying here and that he wants to stay here, but you honestly think because of 2 meetings with the bulls he is gone. this is all an act, i will guarentee you he doesnt go anywhere.

sig bet anyone?

h2r09
07-04-2010, 01:24 PM
its kids like this that are gonna literally cry when his team loses everyone but pat riley.

ya let me tell you. wade isnt going anywhere. we will keep him and get a good pf and then still have anywhere between 13-16 left over.

LTBaByyy
07-04-2010, 01:26 PM
and you actually think he said that? even if he did, he could say the same to miami except he gets 30 million more and he can get 2 more superstars. hmmmm.

seriously, wade all along has said he will be staying here and that he wants to stay here, but you honestly think because of 2 meetings with the bulls he is gone. this is all an act, i will guarentee you he doesnt go anywhere.

sig bet anyone?

Then why hasnt he agreed to a deal with yall???

Everyone said Pierce and Dirk would stay too, but wait they agreed to a contract

h2r09
07-04-2010, 01:27 PM
Then why hasnt he agreed to a deal with yall???

Everyone said Pierce and Dirk would stay too, but wait they agreed to a contract

because its been 3 ****ing days. of course he is still going to meet with other teams.

hows that championship?

LTBaByyy
07-04-2010, 01:31 PM
because its been 3 ****ing days. of course he is still going to meet with other teams.

hows that championship?

Hows that roster?

Say hi to the Lottery when you get there

h2r09
07-04-2010, 01:32 PM
Hows that roster?

Say hi to the Lottery when you get there

1- wade isnt going anywhere, if you are so sure lets make a sig bet.

2- if we do go to the lottery it will be with a heavier hand than dirk will ever have.

LTBaByyy
07-04-2010, 01:34 PM
ya let me tell you. wade isnt going anywhere. we will keep him and get a good pf and then still have anywhere between 13-16 left over.

If you think wade/bosh, wade/boozer, or wade/lee can get it done then you got another thing coming haha

LTBaByyy
07-04-2010, 01:37 PM
1- wade isnt going anywhere, if you are so sure lets make a sig bet.

2- if we do go to the lottery it will be with a heavier hand than dirk will ever have.

Yall arent too good in the lottery

h2r09
07-04-2010, 01:38 PM
If you think wade/bosh, wade/boozer, or wade/lee can get it done then you got another thing coming haha

why? wade and bosh and wade and boozer both would still have a lot more money left to spend and im pretty sure wade won 47 games last year with the ****** team we had around him so im fairly certain we can win with those cores.

funny how you didnt answer my last post, if we hit the lottery, we will still be there with a heavier hand than dirk will ever had. can you deny that?

h2r09
07-04-2010, 01:41 PM
Yall arent too good in the lottery

im prett sure we drafted wade, caron butler and michael beasley in the lottery. 2 of those guys are all stars, one is a nba finals mvp and a champion (no, dirk isnt), and the other is a 21 years old puttting up 15 and 7 while being the 4th option and not fitting with the team. but you are right, we have been TERRIBLE

LTBaByyy
07-04-2010, 01:41 PM
why? wade and bosh and wade and boozer both would still have a lot more money left to spend and im pretty sure wade won 47 games last year with the ****** team we had around him so im fairly certain we can win with those cores.

funny how you didnt answer my last post, if we hit the lottery, we will still be there with a heavier hand than dirk will ever had. can you deny that?

Yes bc we will never be in the lottery, you couldnt even tell me the last time dallas was in the lottery with out looking it up,

LTBaByyy
07-04-2010, 01:43 PM
im prett sure we drafted wade, caron butler and michael beasley in the lottery. 2 of those guys are all stars, one is a nba finals mvp and a champion (no, dirk isnt), and the other is a 21 years old puttting up 15 and 7 while being the 4th option and not fitting with the team. but you are right, we have been TERRIBLE

One is on the mavs!!! haha That wasnt an all star with the heat!
One is a depressed dude that almost ended his life playing with the heat
One is a superstar about to leave

Oh and the heat have 2 players on the roster hahahahahahah

LTBaByyy
07-04-2010, 01:46 PM
Wade isnt even on your team right now!?!?!?! LMAOOOOOoOO

HE is a FA. Stop acting like he is a heat player

h2r09
07-04-2010, 01:47 PM
Yes bc we will never be in the lottery, you couldnt even tell me the last time dallas was in the lottery with out looking it up,

let me ask you 2 questions. what is the main goal of an nba team? how many championships have the mavericks won since they weere last in the lottery?

enough said. congrats, you can make the playoffs, to bad you just arent good enough to do anything while you are there

Wilson
07-04-2010, 01:49 PM
Does anyone actually have a link to this? I've just had a quick look but couldn't find one.

If anyone has a link for this story from a credible source, please post it here or PM it to me. I'll check back here in an hour or so, if no link is available then I'll have to close this thread.

Bornknick73
07-04-2010, 01:49 PM

Ive heard alot of craziness on these boards but this.....wow. Lemme say it again....WOW. I can care less but if Beasley is so great why wont anyone take him off your hands? If I were to Google Beasley right now I would be bombarded with articles describing his unfullfilled potential and undeserved draft slot.

Im not lying...do it. Google him. The fact is Beasley, judged by NBA people, is a bum. Toronto wont take your so called second option, if hes so good why arent they or any other team jumping at him? Even bums with potential get a look. No one is asking for him.

Do me a favor, I wont try to convince you. Take the Pepsi Challenge.

Google Beasley, then Google Gallo then Google Chandler. Look for real NBA scouting reports not a blog from your neighbors dog. You will find in each case the reports will describe the upside and ceilings of my players and will detail the undeveloped uninterested player who many in NBA circles are whispering is a head case. So please everyone who doubts it research NBA scouting reports yourself. Beasley since drafted has been a huge disappointment.

And homeboy all it takes is for Bosh to accept a S&T to anywhere and your team is destroyed. Its looking that way. You got nothing to trade him for and he wont take less then the 6th year and 30 mil. So count Bosh out. A'mare my man is as good as gone. Hes in NYC as we speak living it up. Recruiting for my team. Pray Bosh takes less for you. Logic says he wont

Wade will return to win a Chip with Boozer? LOLOLOLOL Wade will be with his kids battling for the East Conference with Rose and Noah.

But you'll get Boozer and a bunch of bums. Lol The Knicks had no choice but to blow up our team. We had to undo the damage Isiah did. Miami didnt have too, Chicago didnt have too. You did it to put yourself in the position we were in to try to keep up. Trying to keep up with the Knicks might have possibly doomed your team. You blew up your team to try and keep up with a 29 win team.......Wow!! And its starting to look like you might lose your franchise player too. Pray...pray Bosh takes less....pray!

h2r09
07-04-2010, 01:50 PM
One is on the mavs!!! haha That wasnt an all star with the heat!
One is a depressed dude that almost ended his life playing with the heat
One is a superstar about to leave

Oh and the heat have 2 players on the roster hahahahahahah

butler was the main piece to us getting shaq. you know that guy that won a championship against that white guy in dallas who has never won anything.

beasley is still a very solid player and will put up 20 and 10 during his career.

wade is not going anywhere. if you are so sure he is leaving lets see you accept this sig bet.

and the original statement you made was that the heat werent good in the lottery, if these were our lottery picks since 2002, how is it that we arent good? id love to here your reasoning for that. or is it that you were just speaking out of your ***.

Evolution23
07-04-2010, 01:53 PM
I wouldn't mind wade.. Heat fans gona get angrier than Bulls fans lol and im gona laugh at all u haters

h2r09
07-04-2010, 01:53 PM
Ive heard alot of craziness on these boards but this.....wow. Lemme say it again....WOW. I can care less but if Beasley is so great why wont anyone take him off your hands? If I were to Google Beasley right now I would be bombarded with articles describing his unfullfilled potential and undeserved draft slot.

Im not lying...do it. Google him. The fact is Beasley, judged by NBA people, is a bum. Toronto wont take your so called second option, if hes so good why arent they or any other team jumping at him? Even bums with potential get a look. No one is asking for him.

Do me a favor, I wont try to convince you. Take the Pepsi Challenge.

Google Beasley, then Google Gallo then Google Chandler. Look for real NBA scouting reports not a blog from your neighbors dog. You will find in each case the reports will describe the upside and ceilings of my players and will detail the undeveloped uninterested player who many in NBA circles are whispering is a head case. So please everyone who doubts it research NBA scouting reports yourself. Beasley since drafted has been a huge disappointment.

And homeboy all it takes is for Bosh to accept a S&T to anywhere and your team is destroyed. Its looking that way. You got nothing to trade him for and he wont take less then the 6th year and 30 mil. So count Bosh out. A'mare my man is as good as gone. Hes in NYC as we speak living it up. Recruiting for my team. Pray Bosh takes less for you. Logic says he wont

Wade will return to win a Chip with Boozer? LOLOLOLOL Wade will be with his kids battling for the East Conference with Rose and Noah.

But you'll get Boozer and a bunch of bums. Lol The Knicks had no choice but to blow up our team. We had to undo the damage Isiah did. Miami didnt have too, Chicago didnt have too. You did it to put yourself in the position we were in to try to keep up. Trying to keep up with the Knicks might have possibly doomed your team. You blew up your team to try and keep up with a 29 win team.......Wow!! And its starting to look like you might lose your franchise player too. Pray...pray Bosh takes less....pray!

beasley was the consensus #2 pick so im not sure how that is undeserved.,

i could care less about random scouting reports, fact is he was the best pick at the time and is still a great scorer and will be a very good player in the league, albeit probably not wih the heat.

raptors dont want beasley because they just took davis and they already have bargnani. and who are you to say that nobody wants beasley? for all you know we could have muliple deals on the table. fact is, nobody knows what is going on with that situation so nobody can comment on it.

and wade and boozer + another 16 million dollars is enough for a championship team. if you dont think that you are just plain stupid. you do realize just carried a team single handedly to 47 wins right. what did the knicks do last year?

h2r09
07-04-2010, 01:54 PM
Does anyone actually have a link to this? I've just had a quick look but couldn't find one.

If anyone has a link for this story from a credible source, please post it here or PM it to me. I'll check back here in an hour or so, if no link is available then I'll have to close this thread.

it is some random article from real gm. probably didnt even happen.

Bornknick73
07-04-2010, 01:55 PM

That **** team that was around him is gone. Now if you still had those players and added Boozer to Wade you might have made some noise. But that team is gone and as it stands you dont have Wade or Boozer. Your 47 win team is gone. As of today you got a bum and a draft disappointment on your team. Varnado is the only bright spot. And all he can do is block shots. And the fact is they are second rounders and we all know how great they turn out.

xabial
07-04-2010, 01:56 PM
it is some random article from real gm. probably didnt even happen.

Theres a chance it happened but Wade is just hyping up this Free agency for his documentary. Theres many signs, not just this, of how hes overhyping this Free Agency. Hes staying with the heat unless for some strange reason the Heat strike out on Free agents then its on to the bulls.

ccspence8
07-04-2010, 01:57 PM
The Knick gone still suck...so even if you do get 2 big FA somethin will still happen. I bet there will be alot of fake NYK fans this season.

Either Lebron or Wade is going to the Bulls. All I know is that next yr my 2nd fav team might be the Bulls. I just hope Wade doesn't resign with the Heat, teams going nowhere even if they get Bosh.

Draco
07-04-2010, 01:58 PM
In before the eventual lockage.

h2r09
07-04-2010, 01:58 PM
That **** team that was around him is gone. Now if you still had those players and added Boozer to Wade you might have made some noise. But that team is gone and as it stands you dont have Wade or Boozer. Your 47 win team is gone. As of today you got a bum and a draft disappointment on your team. Varnado is the only bright spot. And all he can do is block shots. And the fact is they are second rounders and we all know how great they turn out.

that **** team around him is gone, correct, but that doesnt mean some guys cant resign and im sure a few will, most notably q- rich, arroyo, and haslem.

boozer is better than every single other player on that team by a long shot, and with 16 million more (and that could possible turn out to be 21 million more if we deal beasley and that is more than enough to build around wade. you really dont realize just how good wade is. all he needs is a big man scorer and 3 point shooters around him and he will win a championship.

Cromedome
07-04-2010, 01:59 PM
http://southflorida.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-miami-heat-free-agency-live-s070410,0,2832006.story

h2r09
07-04-2010, 02:00 PM
http://southflorida.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-miami-heat-free-agency-live-s070410,0,2832006.story

i can already tell you what happens this week with dwyane he gets bomarded with free agent questions and then says how he loves miami and now the heat are now the unquestioned team for him. he isnt committing to another team in miami.

h2r09
07-04-2010, 02:01 PM
As ambiguous as the marketplace has proven, Riley forecast some of the uncertainty as he braced for the process.

"It's a business," he said. "I think what makes it scary and terrifying, it isn't to me, but to everybody else, is the media, and the internet, and the blogs. And everybody's assuming and placing people here and there, and all these other places."

In the current vacuum, it is the background chatter that has drawn the focus, with one member of Riley's staff insisting, "The media has no idea what's going on."

literally what ive been saying for days now. riley knows exactly what is going on.

REALLYYYYY?
07-04-2010, 02:02 PM

lol

h2r09
07-04-2010, 02:02 PM
also, anybody find it a bit funny how that maverick fan is now gone after i completely prove him wrong?

Draco
07-04-2010, 02:04 PM

References Newsday which is the source that should be posted.

h2r09
07-04-2010, 02:05 PM
D-Wade "amused" by network criticism of personal film crew presence around him in free agency. Especially after ESPN + sorts had same idea.

from ira

trust me, the things that are being talked about most likely have 0 relevance to what is actually going on.

Bornknick73
07-04-2010, 02:06 PM
beasley was the consensus #2 pick so im not sure how that is undeserved.,

i could care less about random scouting reports, fact is he was the best pick at the time and is still a great scorer and will be a very good player in the league, albeit probably not wih the heat.

raptors dont want beasley because they just took davis and they already have bargnani. and who are you to say that nobody wants beasley? for all you know we could have muliple deals on the table. fact is, nobody knows what is going on with that situation so nobody can comment on it.

and wade and boozer + another 16 million dollars is enough for a championship team. if you dont think that you are just plain stupid. you do realize just carried a team single handedly to 47 wins right. what did the knicks do last year?

So he scored 90 ppg pulled down 30 rpg and had 20-30 apg. This is the second time you made such a homer remark. Dude how can anyone take your opinion serious? Jordan for all his greatness couldnt win 47 games alone.

I understand you are flustered. Your franchise is on the verge of collapse and you are fighting mad. So i guess we can expect Evan Turner to be another Beasley? Tyreke Evans is 20x better then Beasley and he wasnt taken #2. Jennings was better then Beasley and he wasnt taken #2. The fact remains a #2 Lottery pick should have a immediate impact and if you had that then you wouldnt have blown up the team.

h2r09
07-04-2010, 02:14 PM
So he scored 90 ppg pulled down 30 rpg and had 20-30 apg. This is the seond time you made such a homer remark. Dude how can anyone taqke your opinion serious? Jordan for all his greatness couldnt win 47 games alone.

I understand you are flustered. Your franchise is on the verge of collapse and you are fighting mad. So i guess we can expect Evan Turner to be another Beasley? Tyreke Evans is 20x better then Beasley and he wasnt taken #2. Jennings was better then Beasley and he wasnt taken #2. The fact remains a #2 Lottery pick should have a immediate impact and if you had that then you wouldnt have blown up the team.

no, but he was the only guy who could create his own shot and he was our offense basically.

im not flusterred at all. i love how people continue to say this but wont take a sig bet about how dwyane WILL stay in miami. is it because you guys deep down knowdwyane has been sayi ghe wants to stay heere the past 2 years?

as dwyane has stated at least 10 times this past year and a half-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBclijAZsqM

and what does that evans and jennigs thing have to do with this situation at all?

LTBaByyy
07-04-2010, 02:20 PM
I wouldn't mind wade.. Heat fans gona get angrier than Bulls fans lol and im gona laugh at all u haters

Thank you!!! and im a mavs fan haha
the heat fans are crazy, they only have 2 players on the team haha

Nobody wants beasley, not even the nets for keyon dooling hahahahahahahahaha THEN THEY CUT DOOLING!! haha

All of the sudden were hearing players talk about NY now, and no one is talking about Miami, Wade isnt even in miami haha

h2r09
07-04-2010, 02:22 PM
Thank you!!! and im a mavs fan haha
the heat fans are crazy, they only have 2 players on the team haha

Nobody wants beasley, not even the nets for keyon dooling hahahahahahahahaha THEN THEY CUT DOOLING!! haha

All of the sudden were hearing players talk about NY now, and no one is talking about Miami, Wade isnt even in miami haha

what happened to our conversation? did you realize i completely proved you wrong and you jut didnt answer me? do i have to post what i said again? come on, i want t ohear your answer as to why we arent to good in the lottery

and you are saying that they offered that to the nets when that is probably untrue and has never been proven to be true. i love how people act like every story they read is true.

gilly
07-04-2010, 02:25 PM
Miami has the following tied to contracts; Chalmers, Hasbrouk (who?) and Beasley. Beasley is a failure of a #2 draft pick so far and doesn't look like he's gonna get better. Chalmers is a decent PG however. Hasbrouk ??????????????

New York have the following tied to contracts; Chandler, Douglas, Curry (valuable expiring), Gallinari, Walker. Chandler is a solid player on both sides of the ball. Douglas is a solid pass first PG who could be a good back up. Currry can be shipped for better pieces. Gallinari is a good shooter who can be a good player in this league with some help around him. Walker is a decent benchwarmer/role-player kind of guy.

New York has better players there as we speak. New York hasn't had a real franchise guy since Ewing, they are a city up for grabs for a superstar. New York play in the best stadium in the League in one of the greatest cities in the world.

I see no reason why anyone would chose Miami over New York.

This Miami guy is clearly lodged up Pat Riley's ***. Seriously my man, you need to wake up. There is an enormous chance you lose your guy this month.

(I have no preference for either franchise, I don't support either team, I'm just going on the facts)

LTBaByyy
07-04-2010, 02:26 PM
The Knick gone still suck...so even if you do get 2 big FA somethin will still happen. I bet there will be alot of fake NYK fans this season.

Either Lebron or Wade is going to the Bulls. All I know is that next yr my 2nd fav team might be the Bulls. I just hope Wade doesn't resign with the Heat, teams going nowhere even if they get Bosh.

:clap:

h2r09
07-04-2010, 02:29 PM
Miami has the following tied to contracts; Chalmers, Hasbrouk (who?) and Beasley. Beasley is a failure of a #2 draft pick so far and doesn't look like he's gonna get better. Chalmers is a decent PG however. Hasbrouk ??????????????

New York have the following tied to contracts; Chandler, Douglas, Curry (valuable expiring), Gallinari, Walker. Chandler is a solid player on both sides of the ball. Douglas is a solid pass first PG who could be a good back up. Currry can be shipped for better pieces. Gallinari is a good shooter who can be a good player in this league with some help around him. Walker is a decent benchwarmer/role-player kind of guy.

New York has better players there as we speak. New York hasn't had a real franchise guy since Ewing, they are a city up for grabs for a superstar. New York play in the best stadium in the League in one of the greatest cities in the world.

I see no reason why anyone would chose Miami over New York.

This Miami guy is clearly lodged up Pat Riley's ***. Seriously my man, you need to wake up. There is an enormous chance you lose your guy this month.

(I have no preference for either franchise, I don't support either team, I'm just going on the facts)

how about because dwyane wade will be there and we will still have another 30 million to spend afterwards and we have the only front office out of all these teams that have put together a championship team.

also hasbrouck i believe had a player option that they declined bt im not sure about that. he is just some random guy they have bveen following since the last draft.

also, i love how people say beasley is a failure without knowing anything. he has had rocky offseasons but the seasons and the stats he has put together have been pretty damn impressive for a 21 year old.

can i ask you something? what the **** do you expect beasley to do? the guy is still a kid and just put up 15 and 7 in his 2nd year in the league. seriously, what were you expecting?

LTBaByyy
07-04-2010, 02:30 PM
what happened to our conversation? did you realize i completely proved you wrong and you jut didnt answer me? do i have to post what i said again? come on, i want t ohear your answer as to why we arent to good in the lottery

and you are saying that they offered that to the nets when that is probably untrue and has never been proven to be true. i love how people act like every story they read is true.

I like how you talk about the mavs, when this thread is about Wade, Heat, and Knicks haha

Changing the subject :clap: nice cover up

h2r09
07-04-2010, 02:31 PM

you are making yourself look like more and more like a joke. why cant you respond to me? is it because i completely proved you wrong and you are just a heat hater because we kicked your *** in the championship?

bosh and wade isnt a championship duo? you are an idiot if you think that. wade carried a team with nobody who could make a shot for themselves to 47 wins and a 5th seed 2 straight years.

LTBaByyy
07-04-2010, 02:31 PM
Notice your the only heat fan in here bc the rest of them dont wanna back up the crazy things you say and how you contradict yourself

$KnicksAndKobe$
07-04-2010, 02:33 PM
how about because dwyane wade will be there and we will still have another 30 million to spend afterwards and we have the only front office out of all these teams that have put together a championship team.

also hasbrouck i believe had a player option that they declined bt im not sure about that. he is just some random guy they have bveen following since the last draft.

also, i love how people say beasley is a failure without knowing anything. he has had rocky offseasons but the seasons and the stats he has put together have been pretty damn impressive for a 21 year old.

can i ask you something? what the **** do you expect beasley to do? the guy is still a kid and just put up 15 and 7 in his 2nd year in the league. seriously, what were you expecting?

Ok just want to ask a question to a Heat fan.

If Bosh goes to the Bulls and Amare goes to the Knicks and Lebron goes to either the Cavs/Knicks/Bulls, then do you think Wade will still stay with the Heat or move on with either Amare or Bosh?

LTBaByyy
07-04-2010, 02:35 PM

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/37482808/ns/sports-player_news/

Ummm yeah they did, the nets rejected it!! If NBC sports isnt a good source than your crazy

LTBaByyy
Ok just want to ask a question to a Heat fan.

If Bosh goes to the Bulls and Amare goes to the Knicks and Lebron goes to either the Cavs/Knicks/Bulls, then do you think Wade will still stay with the Heat or move on with either Amare or Bosh?

h2r09
I like how you talk about the mavs, when this thread is about Wade, Heat, and Knicks haha

Changing the subject :clap: nice cover up

speaking of changing the subject...

i aswered your question. i also responded to YOUR question about how the mavs havent been in the lottery. here let me repost my posts so you can answer all my questions.

here are my posts. answer my questions and ill leave you alone

let me ask you 2 questions. what is the main goal of an nba team? how many championships have the mavericks won since they weere last in the lottery?

enough said. congrats, you can make the playoffs, to bad you just arent good enough to do anything while you are there

butler was the main piece to us getting shaq. you know that guy that won a championship against that white guy in dallas who has never won anything.

beasley is still a very solid player and will put up 20 and 10 during his career.

wade is not going anywhere. if you are so sure he is leaving lets see you accept this sig bet.

and the original statement you made was that the heat werent good in the lottery, if these were our lottery picks since 2002, how is it that we arent good? id love to here your reasoning for that. or is it that you were just speaking out of your ***.

both these posts i proved you wrong. and since this all started with you saying the heat are bad in the lottery, please tell me how butler, wade and beasley, our only lottery picks since 2002, show that we are not good in the lottery.

$KnicksAndKobe$
07-04-2010, 02:38 PM

you are making yourself look like more and more like a joke. why cant you respond to me? is it because i completely proved you wrong and you are just a heat hater because we kicked your *** in the championship?

bosh and wade isnt a championship duo? you are an idiot if you think that. wade carried a team with nobody who could make a shot for themselves to 47 wins and a 5th seed 2 straight years.

I don't get it. Is Beasley a nobody or is he an impressive 21 year old? Your words :)

h2r09
07-04-2010, 02:39 PM
http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/37482808/ns/sports-player_news/

Ummm yeah they did, the nets rejected it!! If NBC sports isnt a good source than your crazy

1- are you stupid?
2- do you not see the question mark in the ****ing title
3- we would do that to get cap space, we arent getting the same value back
4- it says according to a podcast on espn when i posted this quote from the heat earlier today about believing the mdia

"It's a business," he said. "I think what makes it scary and terrifying, it isn't to me, but to everybody else, is the media, and the internet, and the blogs. And everybody's assuming and placing people here and there, and all these other places."

In the current vacuum, it is the background chatter that has drawn the focus, with one member of Riley's staff insisting, "The media has no idea what's going on."
the he there is Pat Riley. now if you still believe any report from the media you are just stupid. there is a reason why the "rumors" most often are as far from the actual things that happen as possible.

h2r09
07-04-2010, 02:40 PM
I don't get it. Is Beasley a nobody or is he an impressive 21 year old? Your words :)

when wade is in the game the ball is in his hands and most times, aside from the first 4-5 minutes of the game, beasley is not in. most time wade played he was with haslem instead of beasley.

we used beasley as a scoring guy when wade isnt in the game because, like i said, we have nobody who can score by themselves

LTBaByyy
07-04-2010, 02:41 PM
THank you, he contradicts himself!!!! Im not a heat OR knicks fan!!! Im just stating the truth

and everyone that is not a knicks or heat fan is saying the same thing

The heat doesnt even have wade on the team so he cant say anything about wade with his team

Cubs420
07-04-2010, 02:41 PM
You can't be a top 5 team with a duo of say Wade and Amare if you don't have a PG or C. Two of the most important pieces for championships are not there.

The Bulls have both... If Lebron really wants to win (like he claims) Chicago is his best option.

We have Noah and Rose and the money for another player.... Next to the Lakers we would have the best shot at the title.

don't go to Cleveland Lebron!your not going to win a championship there...

h2r09
07-04-2010, 02:42 PM
THank you, he contradicts himself!!!! Im not a heat OR knicks fan!!! Im just stating the truth

and everyone that is not a knicks or heat fan is saying the same thing

The heat doesnt even have wade on the team so he cant say anything about wade with his team

dude you are a ****ing idiot who is clearly still pissed the mavs lost. why is it so hard to answer my ****ing question? why are the heat not so good in the lottery.

AND IF YOU ARE SO ****ING SURE THAT WADE IS GOING SOMEWHERE, WHY ARE YOU SUCH A ***** THAT YOU WONT DO A SIG BET?

$KnicksAndKobe$
07-04-2010, 02:43 PM
when wade is in the game the ball is in his hands and most times, aside from the first 4-5 minutes of the game, beasley is not in. most time wade played he was with haslem instead of beasley.

we used beasley as a scoring guy when wade isnt in the game because, like i said, we have nobody who can score by themselves

Alright, well Wade is a great player no doubt.

But still I would like to know if you, a heat fan, thinks Wade will stay if Bosh, Lebron, and Amare join other teams?

If yes, then what players do you want to sign with the cap with Wade?

h2r09
07-04-2010, 02:44 PM
The Bulls have both... If Lebron really wants to win (like he claims) Chicago is his best option.

We have Noah and Rose and the money for another player.... Next to the Lakers we would have the best shot at the title.

don't go to Cleveland Lebron!your not going to win a championship there...

Noah is nothing special. he is a nice hustle center but he is not a cornerstone for a franchise and rose is awful off the ball and would be one of the worst fits you could have for a pg for a superstar wing player on your team. you need 3 point shooters on your team.

$KnicksAndKobe$
07-04-2010, 02:44 PM
dude you are a ****ing idiot who is clearly still pissed the mavs lost. why is it so hard to answer my ****ing question? why are the heat not so good in the lottery.

AND IF YOU ARE SO ****ING SURE THAT WADE IS GOING SOMEWHERE, WHY ARE YOU SUCH A ***** THAT YOU WONT DO A SIG BET?

I applaud you that you are defending your team but you need to calm down before an honest argument goes ":mad:"

Bornknick73
07-04-2010, 02:45 PM
no, but he was the only guy who could create his own shot and he was our offense basically.

im not flusterred at all. i love how people continue to say this but wont take a sig bet about how dwyane WILL stay in miami. is it because you guys deep down knowdwyane has been sayi ghe wants to stay heere the past 2 years?

as dwyane has stated at least 10 times this past year and a half-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBclijAZsqM

and what does that evans and jennigs thing have to do with this situation at all?

It means Beasleys a bum. If you had Evans or Jenning do you still blow up the team? If you had either of them I doubt it very much. A tweak here and there but a full blown go after Lebron wrecking ball? This shows you how much confidence Riles has in Beasley. And last I heard Bill Clinton denied the Lewinsky deal 100 times and was lying. Just because he says it doesnt make it true.

gilly

Dwayne Wade is not a member of the Miami Heat. He is a free-agent. Accept it.

Without that guy you have 2 guys on the team.

How you can call a mentally unstable, under achieving number 2 pick who was taken ahead of the following; Mayo, Westbrook, Love, Lopez, ALL of which I would take ahead of him. In comparison to his classmates, he has failed.

In fairness to Beas, his stats aren't too bad, but you expect more from a number 2 pick. He is never gonna be a Kevin Durant, Gary Payton, Jason Kidd number 2 pick. Wouldn't be suprised if Turner averaged better stats than Beas in his rookie year. The fact he's mental, not gonna ever be an All-Star (let's be fair) and that he hasn't made much of an impact (which #2's are meant to do). He and the only other member on the team are bad-attitude guys and have broken team policy a number of times.

EDIT: Just to comment on posts whilst I was replying. The dude is clearly crazy. Noah is better than any player Miami have, Rose is clearly better than any PG Miami could get. And dude, what's the use in having a good player like Beasley if he can't be on the court at the same time as your superstar who'll be getting 40mpg?

h2r09
Alright, well Wade is a great player no doubt.

But still I would like to know if you, a heat fan, thinks Wade will stay if Bosh, Lebron, and Amare join other teams?

If yes, then what players do you want to sign with the cap with Wade?

thats a big if and one that i dont think will happen. the heat will get one of lebron, bosh, or boozer.

I dont think lebron is going anywhere so that stops your question from there. Wade has stated for the past year that he wants to stay in miami, but you think now that we have 30 million in cap space (thats even with him signed) and 2 days of interviews he is out the door? its not happening

The Final Boss
07-04-2010, 02:47 PM

I don't agree. I've lived in NY and there's absolutely nothing to do and the weather sucks. Those are facts, deal with it.

DWills
07-04-2010, 02:47 PM
lol @ u 2 wasting a Sunday afternoon having an e-argument about something that is pointless......

u might want to get up from the computer and go do something so that it atleast appears that u have a life......

numba1CHANGsta
07-04-2010, 02:48 PM
Wade and Amare isnt enough to get a ring..

LTBaByyy
07-04-2010, 02:48 PM

How am i pissed? you seem like the pissed one :eyebrow: lol
he's a free agent, no one is talking about him staying in miami anymore

give it up man, since you love beasley so much your really gonna love him
next year when he's your number one option on a lottery team

h2r09
07-04-2010, 02:49 PM
Dwayne Wade is not a member of the Miami Heat. He is a free-agent. Accept it.

Without that guy you have 2 guys on the team.

How you can call a mentally unstable, under achieving number 2 pick who was taken ahead of the following; Mayo, Westbrook, Love, Lopez, ALL of which I would take ahead of him. In comparison to his classmates, he has failed.

In fairness to Beas, his stats aren't too bad, but you expect more from a number 2 pick. He is never gonna be a Kevin Durant, Gary Payton, Jason Kidd number 2 pick. Wouldn't be suprised if Turner averaged better stats than Beas in his rookie year. The fact he's mental, not gonna ever be an All-Star (let's be fair) and that he hasn't made much of an impact (which #2's are meant to do). He and the only other member on the team are bad-attitude guys and have broken team policy a number of times.
not that hard to look back 2 years later and pick who you would pick over him but at the time he was a consensus top 2 pick.

also, i wold not take mayo over him. mayo has done nothing. he averages 17 points but does nothing else to help his team win (assists, rebounds, steals) and he hasnt won at all. Not to mention why would we take mayo when we already have wade.

how is chalmers a bad attitude guy and how has either of them broken team rules NUMEROUS times?

$KnicksAndKobe$
07-04-2010, 02:51 PM
thats a big if and one that i dont think will happen. the heat will get one of lebron, bosh, or boozer.

I dont think lebron is going anywhere so that stops your question from there. Wade has stated for the past year that he wants to stay in miami, but you think now that we have 30 million in cap space (thats even with him signed) and 2 days of interviews he is out the door? its not happening

You don't think Lebron is going anywhere, well thats part of the question though. If Amare/Bosh/Lebron go anywhere but the Heat, do you think Wade will stay or move on with a team that lands one of those guys?

Also, most of every teams players say they want to stay, but if you honestly think that NO MATTER what happens ... Wade will stay then I wanna know who you wanna sign with that 30m if Bosh/Lebron/Amare are on other teams.

h2r09
07-04-2010, 02:51 PM
How am i pissed? you seem like the pissed one :eyebrow: lol
he's a free agent, no one is talking about him staying in miami anymore

give it up man, since you love beasley so much your really gonna love him
next year when he's your number one option on a lottery team

no one is talkign about him staying in miami anymore? then why are you so scared to make a sig bet? i will guarentee you wade stays here. if you are so sure why wont you do it?

ad since when is nobody talking about him staying? that is still the most likely scenario to non-retards.

and still we will be a lottery team who has a ring.

please, why are you so resistent on backing up your statement that we are a bad team in the lottery? please explain yourself.

h2r09
07-04-2010, 02:53 PM
You don't think Lebron is going anywhere, well thats part of the question though. If Amare/Bosh/Lebron go anywhere but the Heat, do you think Wade will stay or move on with a team that lands one of those guys?

Also, most of every teams players say they want to stay, but if you honestly think that NO MATTER what happens ... Wade will stay then I wanna know who you wanna sign with that 30m if Bosh/Lebron/Amare are on other teams.

i dont care if that is part of your question, i still dont think he is going anywehre. anyone can mke up wild hypotheticals.

how about this, what if you dont reach a deal with amare on monday and he continues his vists like he has said he will and he sings with the bulls? what will the bulls do now if lebron and wade stay? see, not that hard to make up hypotheticals.

Gym Class Hero
07-04-2010, 02:53 PM
Noah is nothing special. he is a nice hustle center but he is not a cornerstone for a franchise and rose is awful off the ball and would be one of the worst fits you could have for a pg for a superstar wing player on your team. you need 3 point shooters on your team.

Sounds like the new york knicks
Gallo
Rautins
Douglas
Walker

$KnicksAndKobe$
07-04-2010, 02:55 PM
i dont care if that is part of your question, i still dont think he is going anywehre. anyone can mke up wild hypotheticals.

how about this, what if you dont reach a deal with amare on monday and he continues his vists like he has said he will and he sings with the bulls? what will the bulls do now if lebron and wade stay? see, not that hard to make up hypotheticals.

No problem, I'll answer your hypothetical question if you answer mine though. :)

justinnum1
Gallo
Rautins
Douglas
Walker

:facepalm: You also need to play defense. Defense wins rings.

LTBaByyy
How many players do yall have on your team? please tell me

That is the heat, beasley and chalmers right now

very exciting duo (sarcasm)

h2r09
07-04-2010, 02:57 PM
Gallo
Rautins
Douglas
Walker

rautins? really? some white guy from syracuse? they have one of those guys every year and they never turn out to be anything in the nba.

walker? really? the guy who barely played 1/4 of a season?

douglas? really? lebron is going to play with the knicks because of douglas?

Bornknick73
07-04-2010, 02:57 PM

Straight from the horses mouth. 3 pt shooters are all the Knicks have now. Structurally we have a better team make up to supplement these wing players than any other competeing team. You can throw names but we can throw shooters. We dont have length we dont have stifling D but we have 3 pt. shooters up the wazoo. And this is a fact. Glad someone knows what these players need to be successful. Rose Wade/James Noah? Lol Id love to see who they are gonna kick it to for 3. Or when the opposing teams goes into a 2-3 zone and clogs the lane. The most expensive group of jump shooters in the history in the NBA.

Which reminds me....you dont have any shooters. And unlike Length which can be bought cheap, shooters will cost money.

h2r09
07-04-2010, 02:58 PM
How many players do yall have on your team? please tell me

That is the heat, beasley and chalmers right now

very exciting duo (sarcasm)

and we have 43 million dollars to spend and dwyane is coming back.. seriously, why wont you do a sig bet?

gilly
07-04-2010, 02:58 PM
how is chalmers a bad attitude guy and how has either of them broken team rules NUMEROUS times?

http://www.faniq.com/blog/Michael-Beasley-Was-In-The-Room-With-Darrell-Arthur-And-Mario-Chalmers-When-They-Were-Busted-For-Marijuana-Blog-11621

Beasley is a drug dude aswell and has been in rehab, signs of a bad, unprofessional attitude.

I jumped too quick I suppose with the Beas bad attitude ****, I'll admit. But clearly he's not a professional guy like his fellow 21-year old and number 2 pick Kevin Durant.

Stop threatening sig bets. No-one gives a ****.

Miami won't be big if it's just Wade and they'll be worse without Wade. Miami are tumbling in this free-agency race it seems. Wade has the franchise on his back. Without him, the franchise crumbles.

brianmena3
07-04-2010, 03:00 PM

West Coast is the Best Coast thats why!

h2r09
07-04-2010, 03:00 PM
[/B]

Straight from the horses mouth. 3 pt shooters are all the Knicks have now. Structurally we have a better team make up to supplement these wing players than any other competeing team. You can throw names but we can throw shooters. We dont have length we dont have stifling D but we have 3 pt. shooters up the wazoo. And this is a fact. Glad someone knows what these players need to be successful. Rose Wade/James Noah? Lol Id love to see who they are gonna kick it to for 3. Or when the opposing teams goes into a 2-3 zone and clogs the lane. The most expensive group of jump shooters in the history in the NBA.

Which reminds me....you dont have any shooters. And unlike Length which can be bought cheap, shooters will cost money.

dude, im done with the knicks, nobody wants to play for them. im done posting here but i will guarentee you they get no superstars. no wade and 0 chance of lebron.

and to answer your posts. neithr the knicks or the bulls have both the 3 pt shooting or big men.

LTBaByyy
07-04-2010, 03:01 PM
http://www.faniq.com/blog/Michael-Beasley-Was-In-The-Room-With-Darrell-Arthur-And-Mario-Chalmers-When-They-Were-Busted-For-Marijuana-Blog-11621

Beasley is a drug dude aswell and has been in rehab, signs of a bad, unprofessional attitude.

I jumped too quick I suppose with the Beas bad attitude ****, I'll admit. But clearly he's not a professional guy like his fellow 21-year old and number 2 pick Kevin Durant.

Stop threatening sig bets. No-one gives a ****.

Miami won't be big if it's just Wade and they'll be worse without Wade. Miami are tumbling in this free-agency race it seems. Wade has the franchise on his back. Without him, the franchise crumbles.

Sometimes people love their team toooooooooooooo much where they arent honest with themselves

Gym Class Hero
07-04-2010, 03:01 PM
:facepalm: You also need to play defense. Defense wins rings.

You need to have more than 2 players on your roster to play a single game let alone win a champrionship

And TD was one of the best perimeter defenders in the nba last year

$KnicksAndKobe$
07-04-2010, 03:03 PM
dude, im done with the knicks, nobody wants to play for them. im done posting here but i will guarentee you they get no superstars. no wade and 0 chance of lebron.

and to answer your posts. neithr the knicks or the bulls have both the 3 pt shooting or big men.

sixer04fan
07-04-2010, 03:04 PM

Wow. This guy is totally right. Look at that core of players. We should just give them the championship now.

Cbast09
07-04-2010, 03:04 PM
So many haters. Some of you people are really obnoxious and need to get a clue. You people really are biased. The Heat have a rivalry with every fan base here (that explains the tension) that keeps trash talking them, especially the angry Mavericks fan here.

Wade is laughing to himself. He thinks all these reports are jokes. ESPN has always been a joke. He may be considering leaving, but he'll stay. Wade loves South Florida just as much Lebron loves Cleveland, except that Wade brought a title here (sorry angry Mavs fan). Wade took a solid team to a title. He's never been on a great team, but that's why Heat fans have been waiting for this offseason.

I'm not saying the Heat are guaranteed to be winners in FA. I'm just saying I wouldn't be too confident in your point of views because some of you really don't know want your talking about, some of you contradict yourselves, and some of you really act like Miami has been a terrible team. Miami had the best record out of all the teams with the most cap space. They were the 5th seed in the east with terrible players.

h2r09
07-04-2010, 03:06 PM
i cant wait till tuesday when wade resigns at zo's summer groove.

$KnicksAndKobe$
07-04-2010, 03:07 PM
So many haters. Some of you people are really obnoxious and need to get a clue. You people really are biased. The Heat have a rivalry with every fan base here (that explains the tension) that keeps trash talking them, especially the angry Mavericks fan here.

Wade is laughing to himself. He thinks all these reports are jokes. ESPN has always been a joke. He may be considering leaving, but he'll stay. We love Wade in South Florida just as much Lebron loves Cleveland, except that Wade brought a title here (sorry angry Mavs fan). Wade took a solid team to a title. He's never been on a great team, but that's why Heat fans have been waiting for this offseason.

I'm not saying the Heat are guaranteed to be winners in FA. I'm just saying I wouldn't be too confident in your point of views because some of you really don't know want your talking about, some of you contradict yourselves, and some of you really act like Miami has been a terrible team. Miami had the best record out of all the teams with the most cap space. They were the 5th seed in the east with terrible players.

You may of had the best record but that doesn't matter because you have two players under contract.

And I agree with you, Chalmers and Beasley are TERRIBLE ... you said it.

brianmena3
07-04-2010, 03:08 PM
Why do a lot of people over hype the Knicks they suck. They haven't done anything in forever and the franchise only has 2 titles come on now! The greatest city to play in is killa cali LA baby. Get somebody on your team like Kobe and Gasol, do something, then start talking! Until then stay quiet

LTBaByyy
07-04-2010, 03:08 PM

Wade is laughing to himself. He thinks all these reports are jokes. ESPN has always been a joke. He may be considering leaving, but he'll stay. Wade loves South Florida just as much Lebron loves Cleveland, except that Wade brought a title here (sorry angry Mavs fan). Wade took a solid team to a title. He's never been on a great team, but that's why Heat fans have been waiting for this offseason.

Wade isnt even on the Heat right now haha

Cbast09
07-04-2010, 03:09 PM
You may of had the best record but that doesn't matter because you have two players under contract.

And I agree with you, Chalmers and Beasley are TERRIBLE ... you said it.
That's really being overblown. Riley is a very respected man in the NBA. He can definitely get a competitive team going. I'm confident in him. I'm a little worried, but some of you make it like its over for the Heat.

h2r09
07-04-2010, 03:10 PM
by the way for you knicks fans, you are going to be pretty mediocre next year.

lebron will not go there and neither will wade or bosh, and now that you have no shot at joe johnson, how do you plan on filling out your roster? you are going to the most pathetic defensive team the league has ever seen.

thenetslegend
07-04-2010, 03:10 PM
dwyane who??

Cbast09
07-04-2010, 03:12 PM
You really are annoying. I never said he was. He never said he was leaving so IDK where you are getting your information.

I don't mind people having a different opinion, but use sources to back-up your stance on the matter instead of just saying your opinion. IDK why you hate Miami so much.

brianmena3
07-04-2010, 03:12 PM
dwyane who??

He's won a title and was named the MVP of that title so dont say that

h2r09
07-04-2010, 03:13 PM

and dirk isnt even on your team yet officially. does it ever hurt losing in the playoffs every year? does it ever hurt knowing you were up 2-0 in the series and winning by 13 with 6 minutes left in game 3 and managed to lose the series? does that ever just piss you off?

LTBaByyy

lebron will not go there and neither will wade or bosh, and now that you have no shot at joe johnson, how do you plan on filling out your roster? you are going to the most pathetic defensive team the league has ever seen.

Thought you were gone and done with posting here or talking about the knicks?

You contradict yourself a lot!!!! Tomorrow when amare signs with the knicks you def cant talk at until dwade signs somewhere!!

Amare + mediocre players (Knicks roster) > Bum pg + under acheiving mediocre player (Heat roster)

Allstar21
I would love to see Wade leave

Heat management and front office should be punished for wasting so many of Wade's prime years. They have been a laughing stock of the NBA in their moves for the last couple years. Ya lets get Jermaine O'neal!!!!! or wat about wasting the #2 pick on a head-case player that will never reach an all-star game!!!! i kno, Rafter Alston is that answer to our point guard problems (and by problems i mean Chamlers, who is a 3rd string PG at best!)

If i was Wade i would leave Miami so quick that it wouldn't even be funny. Get out of Pat Riley's horribly mismanaged team.

Lets look at what the seems to be the 3 possible teams Wade can go: Miami, Knicks, Chicago

Miami -
Roster - PG Chamlers, SF/PF Beasly
Cap room - 2.64 Max contracts
Chicago -
Roster - PG Rose, C - Noah, SF - Deng, PF Taj Gibson
Cap room - 1.76 Max contracts
Knicks -
Roster - PG Douglas, F - Gallinari, SF - Chandler, SG - Walker
Cap room - 2.06 Max contracts (plus currry's 11mil cap figure that could be traded to relieve some space)

If anyone thinks the Heat are in the best position they are HIGH outta their minds. The only thing the Heat have going for them is that Wade claims to like Miami. The fans in Miami are terrible, the management is terrible, the 2 players ON the roster are sub par....if i was Wade, on July 8th i would be signing with the bulls or the Knicks

Cbast09
07-04-2010, 03:14 PM

You can't trash talk NY at the moment. We haven't done anything to guarantee that we won't lose in FA. Every team is on the same boat at the moment.

mjqusoldier
07-04-2010, 03:15 PM

you mad

LTBaByyy
07-04-2010, 03:16 PM
You really are annoying. I never said he was. He never said he was leaving so IDK where you are getting your information.

I don't mind people having a different opinion, but use sources to back-up your stance on the matter instead of just saying your opinion. IDK why you hate Miami so much.

And he never said he was staying!!!!!!!!
back your sources up

I hate the heat AND the knicks!!!! but im gonna still tell it like it is basing off the roster both teams have right now

madiaz3
07-04-2010, 03:16 PM

He hasn't run SSOL in like 3 years...Gallo performed like that while being the 3rd and 4th option. You think Harrington and Lee weren't taking more shots than him? He'd grow more playing next to a legit #1 than playing around two and a half men who think they are the Knicks #1 option.

LTBaByyy
07-04-2010, 03:17 PM
You can't trash talk NY at the moment. We haven't done anything to guarantee that we won't lose in FA. Every team is on the same boat at the moment.

Cbast09
07-04-2010, 03:18 PM
I would love to see Wade leave

Heat management and front office should be punished for wasting so many of Wade's prime years. They have been a laughing stock of the NBA in their moves for the last couple years. Ya lets get Jermaine O'neal!!!!! or wat about wasting the #2 pick on a head-case player that will never reach an all-star game!!!! i kno, Rafter Alston is that answer to our point guard problems (and by problems i mean Chamlers, who is a 3rd string PG at best!)

If i was Wade i would leave Miami so quick that it wouldn't even be funny. Get out of Pat Riley's horribly mismanaged team.

Lets look at what the seems to be the 3 possible teams Wade can go: Miami, Knicks, Chicago

Miami -
Roster - PG Chamlers, SF/PF Beasly
Cap room - 2.64 Max contracts
Chicago -
Roster - PG Rose, C - Noah, SF - Deng, PF Taj Gibson
Cap room - 1.76 Max contracts
Knicks -
Roster - PG Douglas, F - Gallinari, SF - Chandler, SG - Walker
Cap room - 2.06 Max contracts (plus currry's 11mil cap figure that could be traded to relieve some space)

If anyone thinks the Heat are in the best position they are HIGH outta their minds. The only thing the Heat have going for them is that Wade claims to like Miami. The fans in Miami are terrible, the management is terrible, the 2 players ON the roster are sub par....if i was Wade, on July 8th i would be signing with the bulls or the Knicks
Really? I mean I don't like some teams, but Jesus people some of you need to stop with the unnecessary bashing. Riley took this team to a title not to long ago. We've been to the playoffs 7 of the last 8 years. They have done more than all the major teams in FA in the last decade.

I'm not saying the Heat are going to be amazing, but the hatred is ridiculous.

h2r09
back your sources up

I hate the heat AND the knicks!!!! but im gonna still tell it like it is basing off the roster both teams have right now

youre an idiot if you are going to base the teams based off their roster right now 3 days into the negotiating portion of free agency before players can even sign.

you do realize even dirk is a free agent now right?

The_Jamal
rautins? really? some white guy from syracuse? they have one of those guys every year and they never turn out to be anything in the nba.

walker? really? the guy who barely played 1/4 of a season?

douglas? really? lebron is going to play with the knicks because of douglas?

so if he was a black guy, he'd be a baller then?

h2r09
07-04-2010, 03:20 PM
so if he was a black guy, he'd be a baller then?

of course.

no shut up. i was just describing him. they have one of those white 3 point shooters every year and they never amount to anything.

mjqusoldier
07-04-2010, 03:20 PM
Heat fans suck and only support their team when they're good. They're very uneducated when it comes to basketball. The only reason why players consider playin their is because the weather and the nightlife in MIA. Not for the fans because they're fans are probably the worst in the league.

h2r09
07-04-2010, 03:21 PM
http://nba.fanhouse.com/2010/07/04/chris-bosh-chicago-bulls-miami-heat/'

let me guess, miami isnt getting anyone?

h2r09
07-04-2010, 03:21 PM
Heat fans suck and only support their team when they're good. They're very uneducated when it comes to basketball. The only reason why players consider playin their is because the weather and the nightlife in MIA. Not for the fans because they're fans are probably the worst in the league.

of course. whatever you say. our fans are probably some of the more passionate fans in the league.

thenetslegend
07-04-2010, 03:22 PM
of course.

no shut up. i was just describing him. they have one of those white 3 point shooters every year and they never amount to anything.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

brianmena3
07-04-2010, 03:24 PM
of course. whatever you say. our fans are probably some of the more passionate fans in the league.

When the team is doing good or in the playoffs. I seen plenty of empty seats during the regular season games.

Cbast09
07-04-2010, 03:24 PM
back your sources up

If I could find a reliable source in this horrible media I would. There's nothing that says he's going or staying that's a reliable source. He said his heart was in Miami. We Heat fans have a lot of confidence in Riley. Just a couple of days ago Wade was a lock to come here. Funny how a day changes things.

I believe he will stay and I'll remain confident in him staying until he signs the dotted line for another team.

LTBaByyy
07-04-2010, 03:25 PM

I know!!!! they arent the worst but their not even top 10 in attendance last year with wade!!! haha imagine if wade leaves that will be a bad thing

http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance

Cbast09
07-04-2010, 03:26 PM
Not really. Do you live in Miami? Can you back-up such a ridiculous claim?

One person disagrees with you and all of sudden you are generalizing an entire fan base?

h2r09
07-04-2010, 03:27 PM
jerry mcnamara, eric devendorf, andy rautins- the legend continues.

Cbast09
I know!!!! they arent the worst but their not even top 10 in attendance last year with wade!!! haha imagine if wade leaves that will be a bad thing

15 is so terrible. I mean with all the other stuff to do and the poor economy down here, that's pretty solid. I mean I don't have the money to drive to Miami and constantly support my team. If I really had the money I would.

Miami is very diverse. A lot of people like different things. It's not like New York where they have a long tradition with their teams. Besides the Fins, all the Miami teams are expansion teams.

LTBaByyy
the knicks were number 5 in attendance?? danggg!! thats passion

Allstar21
07-04-2010, 03:29 PM
Really? I mean I don't like some teams, but Jesus people some of you need to stop with the unnecessary bashing. Riley took this team to a title not to long ago. We've been to the playoffs 7 of the last 8 years. They have done more than all the major teams in FA in the last decade.

I'm not saying the Heat are going to be amazing, but the hatred is ridiculous.

They went to the playoffs on Wade's back. Without him those teams are NOTHING. Instead of consistently building a team around Wade....like the Cavs have done around Lebron, or Lakers around Kobe....instead they got guys to build around Wade focusing on when their contracts ended
Riley absolutely wasted 2-3 years during the prime of Wade's career for the possibility of picking up Bosh? Boozer? Amare? David freakin Lee?

I guarantee if Riley had built a team that could really complete around Wade, instead of just made moves to get cap room, we wouldn't be having this conservation.

Prime years flushed down the toilet.

h2r09
07-04-2010, 03:29 PM

considering even if we sold out we would only be 5 or 6 thats not really a fair comparison to the united center who has 3,000 more seats. great post again.

h2r09
07-04-2010, 03:30 PM
They went to the playoffs on Wade's back. Without him those teams are NOTHING. Instead of consistently building a team around Wade....like the Cavs have done around Lebron, or Lakers around Kobe....instead they got guys to build around Wade focusing on when their contracts ended
Riley absolutely wasted 2-3 years during the prime of Wade's career for the possibility of picking up Bosh? Boozer? Amare? David freakin Lee?

I guarantee if Riley had built a team that could really complete around Wade, instead of just made moves to get cap room, we wouldn't be having this conservation.

without most superstars their teams are nothing. riley risked it all to win a championship to get shaq and he did. unfortunately the repurcussions were being over the cap for like 5 years but we got that championship o you have no right to criticize riley at all.

brianmena3
07-04-2010, 03:31 PM
considering even if we sold out we would only be 5 or 6 thats not really a fair comparison to the united center who has 3,000 more seats. great post again.

If you guys are so passionate then those 3000 seats shouldn't matter. You guys should have a sold out crowd night after night since your so passionate

The_Jamal
07-04-2010, 03:32 PM
of course.

So only black 3-pt shooters amount to something in the NBA?

Cbast09
07-04-2010, 03:32 PM

:eyebrow:

Allstar21
07-04-2010, 03:33 PM
This past trade deadline, what moves did Miami make to help Wade to win the 2009-2010 championship?

REALLYYYYY?
07-04-2010, 03:33 PM
that "one player" is probably lebron

h2r09
07-04-2010, 03:34 PM
If you guys are so passionate then those 3000 seats shouldn't matter. You guys should have a sold out crowd night after night since your so passionate

1- who are you a fan of?
2- there are only 4 teams in the lague who sell out every game. hell the lakers werent even one of the,.
3-we are middle of the pack in attendnce, how is it that we have the worst fans in the league like you said?

h2r09
07-04-2010, 03:35 PM
This past trade deadline, what moves did Miami make to help Wade to win the 2009-2010 championship?

there was no one available that would put them on that level without ruining this summer.

LTBaByyy

I know, i gave him a source to show how passionate his fans really arent lol
but he always thinks of something bc he's mad

My team were at #4 in attendance so i can back it up were passionate about our team

and NY was #5 last year when they had a sorry team so that shows their passionate

Cbast09
I don't feel like arguing here. People don't like the Heat here. Nobody will change their biased points of view.

What I'm trying to say everyone: Don't feel so confident in your point of view of where everyone is going. Nobody knows what's going to happen. A Knick's point of view is no greater than a Heat fan's point of view.

The_Jamal
This is a fun argument :0

Allstar21
07-04-2010, 03:36 PM
without most superstars their teams are nothing. riley risked it all to win a championship to get shaq and he did. unfortunately the repurcussions were being over the cap for like 5 years but we got that championship o you have no right to criticize riley at all.

Riley has showed a commitment to build for this particular year or the single year they won a championship instead of EVERY YEAR

h2r09
07-04-2010, 03:36 PM
haha, look out nba, mike miller is up next for the knicks

With Joe Johnson off the table, Knicks will turn attention to Mike Miller, tho still will wait to see what LeBron/Wade do first, of course.

im terrified.

douglas
miller
chandler
gallinari
amare

are your 5 best players, look out nba championships. i hope the 5 years of losing was worth getting a soon to be way overpaid and 3 years from breaking down amare.

h2r09
07-04-2010, 03:38 PM
Riley has showed a commitment to build for this particular year or the single year they won a championship instead of EVERY YEAR

dude you clearly have no idea abotu the heat so i am just going to stop talking.

Cbast09
07-04-2010, 03:39 PM

im terrified.

douglas
miller
chandler
gallinari
amare

are your 5 best players, look out nba championships. i hope the 5 years of losing was worth getting a soon to be way overpaid and 3 years from breaking down amare.
Stop trash talking the Knicks. We're all in the same boat. You are starting to give all these people a terrible view of the Heat fan base (even though they shouldn't be generalizing).

Allstar21
07-04-2010, 03:39 PM
there was no one available that would put them on that level without ruining this summer.

How about in the last 2 years prior to this summer? What moves did Riley make that were for anything other than salary dumping?
What pieces did he add around Wade that could of legitimately helped Wade win a championship in 09-10 or 08-09?

Cbast09
07-04-2010, 03:40 PM
dude you clearly have no idea abotu the heat so i am just going to stop talking.
Ignorant people will never agree. Just agree to disagree and move on with your life.

h2r09
07-04-2010, 03:41 PM
How about in the last 2 years prior to this summer? What moves did Riley make that were for anything other than salary dumping?
What pieces did he add around Wade that could of legitimately helped Wade win a championship in 09-10 or 08-09?

we were over the salary cap and we were building for this offseason. if you do what you are telling him he shuld do you become the knicks with a lot of overpaid guys with longterm contracts. we won the championship and then shaq bailed and we started to build towards wade's free agency year.

LTBaByyy
07-04-2010, 03:41 PM
Stop trash talking the Knicks. We're all in the same boat. You are starting to give all these people a terrible view of the Heat fan base (even though they shouldn't be generalizing).

Hahahahahahaha I knew when a heat fan would come in this thread he would see that h2o9 dude is crazy and sayin things out his *** when they dont even have an all star on their team right now

brianmena3
07-04-2010, 03:42 PM
1- who are you a fan of?
2- there are only 4 teams in the lague who sell out every game. hell the lakers werent even one of the,.
3-we are middle of the pack in attendnce, how is it that we have the worst fans in the league like you said?

1- The Back to Back Champs LAKERS!
2- I watch every Laker game all season home and away so count how many Laker fans there are at all their games Home and Away I bet the Heat cant even amount to that!
3- I never said you have the worst fans Im questioning you about the fans being passionate.

I have all the bragging rights right now especially after my team just took it again!

Allstar21
07-04-2010, 03:44 PM

Please enlighten me how Riley hasn't tanked two years in a row for the possibility of Bosh or other FA?

I used to be a Heat fan, and have always been a HUGE wade fan since i watched him play at Marquette...but i can't support a team that purposefully would tank years for cap room

The_Jamal
07-04-2010, 03:45 PM

im terrified.

douglas
miller
chandler
gallinari
amare

That team makes the play-offs easily in the East. However, even if Wade does come back to Miami and they sign two big-free agents, they are one injury away from 30 wins. You can't build a team around 3 superstars who all want the ball and 10 other scrubs which the Heat will have to get. The Knicks, Bulls, Nets, LAC, all have parts to build around Wade, LeBron, Bosh, Ama're, etc, and could even be competitive if none of these teams got any big names (Won't happen, but proving a point).

h2r09
07-04-2010, 03:46 PM
Hahahahahahaha I knew when a heat fan would come in this thread he would see that h2o9 dude is crazy and sayin things out his *** when they dont even have an all star on their team right now

you do know people can go back just 2 pages and see you wrote in most of that post right?

mjqusoldier
Not really. Do you live in Miami? Can you back-up such a ridiculous claim?

One person disagrees with you and all of sudden you are generalizing an entire fan base?

Actually I live West Palm Beach which is about an hour away(the way I drive). Heat fans suck as a whole. I'm not saying that there aren't any real Heat fans out there but the majority are spanish immigrants(no offense) who don't really know the game too well. Whenever I go to Heat games I'm surrounded by fans who dont know when to clap and when to boo and are pretty clueless about whats going on. As a whole,Heat fans suck. Definitely a lame fan base collectively

Cbast09
Yah, but he's getting passionate and defensive. All your posts are obnoxious. You really know how to get on people's nerves. You don't know if Wade is staying or not. Nobody knows. He's most likely going to resign, but if he doesn't oh well the team will be garbage. What else am I going to say? What do you haters want him to say?

"The Heat are going to suck forever. Let's all lose hope. Wade is going to NY to win a championship and Riley is a senile old man"
Like what do you people want to hear?

h2r09
07-04-2010, 03:47 PM
Please enlighten me how Riley hasn't tanked two years in a row for the possibility of Bosh or other FA?

I used to be a Heat fan, and have always been a HUGE wade fan since i watched him play at Marquette...but i can't support a team that purposefully would tank years for cap room

how did we tank? we were the 5th seed in the east 2 years in a row. sorry we arent going to go into every offseason and spend as much as you can because wehn you do that, you end up with long, big contracts and never get under the cap.

Cbast09
07-04-2010, 03:48 PM
Actually I live West Palm Beach which is about an hour away(the way I drive). Heat fans suck as a whole. I'm not saying that there aren't any real Heat fans out there but the majority are spanish immigrants(no offense) who don't really know the game too well. Whenever I go to Heat games I'm surrounded by fans who dont know when to clap and when to boo and are pretty clueless about whats going on. As a whole,Heat fans suck. Definitely a lame fan base collectively

I was born in West Palm Beach and I currently live in Royal Palm Beach. Maybe in Miami, but there seems to be great Heat fans everywhere I live. They are not a bad fan base. We're not great, but it's not that bad. Besides, I always found Miami to be more of a football city than a basketball one. Florida is definitely a football state. Miami is not a good place for a team because all of the immigrants.

mjqusoldier
07-04-2010, 03:49 PM

im terrified.

douglas
miller
chandler
gallinari
amare

This team will dominate your team of Chalmers and Michael Bustley

h2r09
07-04-2010, 03:50 PM

then where the **** are you sitting because i have had season tickets every year since 04 and ive sat in 3 different seats 19 rows up behind the heats basket in 3 seperate sections and most people know what is going on and get pretty damn loud, especially toward the playoffs.

LTBaByyy
07-04-2010, 03:50 PM
I was born in West Palm Beach and I currently live in Royal Palm Beach. Maybe in Miami, but there seems to be great Heat fans everywhere I live. They are not a bad fan base. We're not great, but it's not that bad. Besides, I always found Miami to be more of a football city than a basketball one. Florida is definitely a football state. Miami is not a good place because all of the immigrants.

Thank you lol Florida is def a football state, college mainly

sunnydayin'zona
07-04-2010, 03:51 PM
I haven't heard anything about Wade recruiting since he had his last custody hearing in Chicago....since then he's become increasingly interested in Chicago (possibly for custody reasons)

holy post count! i think you have more posts than anybody i've seen yet

h2r09
07-04-2010, 03:51 PM
This team will dominate your team of Chalmers and Michael Bustley

yes, of course, because those are the only 2 players we will have and we will just start the season with 43 million in cap room. great post. very well thought out.

h2r09
07-04-2010, 03:53 PM
I hope Wade doesnt come back, I wanna see all this anger for cheering on your team and defending them when they are sorry and probably best player on your team will only be boozer next year

you really carry a grudge for 4 years dont oyu. btw you never answered my post earlier.

HOW DOES IT FEEL BEING UP 2-0 IN THE FINALS AND UP 13 WITH 6 MINUTES TO GO IN GAME 3 AND YOU LOSE THE SERIES?

WITZ
If this is true Wade played the **** outta Miami,all along he made it look like he would never leave.

Cbast09
then where the **** are you sitting because i have had season tickets every year since 04 and ive sat in 3 different seats 19 rows up behind the heats basket in 3 seperate sections and most people know what is going on and get pretty damn loud, especially toward the playoffs.
What do you mean? I said the Heat fan base isn't that bad. I've been to a Heat game and it was pretty loud and crowded. It's not bad. I'm not a homer either though. It could be a lot better.

mjqusoldier
07-04-2010, 03:54 PM
Maybe they're not that bad but I'm just used to Knicks fans and Heat fans cant compare to Knicks fans. Knicks fans are all hardcore die-hards. Heat fans only come out in the playoffs.

brianmena3
07-04-2010, 03:54 PM
yes, of course, because those are the only 2 players we will have and we will just start the season with 43 million in cap room. great post. very well thought out.

Do you know sarcasm when you see it

Cbast09
07-04-2010, 03:55 PM
I hope Wade doesnt come back, I wanna see all this anger for cheering on your team and defending them when they are sorry and probably best player on your team will only be boozer next year
Are you really going to hold a grudge against Miami and it's entire fan base because you are having an argument with 1 Heat fan?

h2r09
What do you mean? I said the Heat fan base isn't that bad. I've been to a Heat game and it was pretty loud and crowded. It's not bad. I'm not a homer either though. It could be a lot better.

of course it could be a lot better.

just 2 things i hate

1-people arrive late because the traffic near the stadium is awful
2- people in miami treat it as an appearance and get up and downmultiple times (this is mostly my complaint because i sit on the end of the row.)

Allstar21
New heat lineup

PG - Chamlers
SG - Ray Allen
SF - Beasly
PF - boozer
C - Breden haywood

LTBaByyy
07-04-2010, 03:57 PM
Maybe they're not that bad but I'm just used to Knicks fans and Heat fans cant compare to Knicks fans. Knicks fans are all hardcore die-hards. Heat fans only come out in the playoffs.

thank you :clap:

Just like the mavs were always there no matter what

Heat fans show up when playoffs start numbers show that

h2r09
07-04-2010, 03:57 PM
New heat lineup

PG - Chamlers
SG - Ray Allen
SF - Beasly
PF - Haslem
C - Breden haywood

or

Felton
Wade
Beasley
Bosh
Kurt Thomas

Bench
Ray Allen, Haslem, Q-Rich

h2r09
07-04-2010, 03:58 PM
thank you :clap:

Just like the mavs were always there no matter what

Heat fans show up when playoffs start numbers show that

seriously why cant you answer my question?

Cbast09
07-04-2010, 03:58 PM
I respect your fanbase.

New York is different. They have a long history with their teams. Like I said before, Miami has a bunch of expansion teams. It's hard to go see a Heat when there are so many other things to do. Plus, like 95% of Miami are immigrants.

Miami is the Dolphin's town. Not Wade's as much as everyone thinks.

The L Train
07-04-2010, 03:59 PM

As a lifelong diehard Knicks fan living in South Florida, I can attest to this.

It seems that most Heat fans, though not all, are amazingly fickle, unfair and uneducated when it comes to basketball.

Great example, Shaq came down here and guaranteed a championship to the fans. He promised it and he delivered it. He got it done and brought them their first title. Yet ever since he left the fans here have absolutely bashed him and seem to have forgotten than he backed up his championship guarantee.

That's amazing to me, as a Knick fan who still loves Ewing and Starks and Oakley, who never won a title.

Heat fans don't deserve D Wade. I can't wait till he signs with the Knicks.

LTBaByyy
Are you really going to hold a grudge against Miami and it's entire fan base because you are having an argument with 1 Heat fan?

I have respect for you bro, but he's making me not like yall at all and making miami fans look unrealistic to things

I know you see the stuff hes saying

Allstar21
or

Felton
Wade
Beasley
Bosh
Kurt Thomas

Bench
Ray Allen, Haslem, Q-Rich

Won't have money for Allen and Felton if wade and Bosh get max
def wont have money for haslem in this situation

brianmena3
07-04-2010, 04:00 PM
you do know people can go back just 2 pages and see you wrote in most of that post right?

I thought you said you were done with this a few pages back. You know people can go back and see what you wrote