PDA

View Full Version : How dumb will the Nets, Knicks, and Bulls feel if LeBron stays in Cleveland?

R_O_W_E
07-03-2010, 10:46 PM
You're talking about 3 teams that made major moves to get in place financially to sign LeBron.

Maybe LeBron planned this the entire time with Cleveland. The only thing that would've made it better is if Boston chose to blow up their team to rebuild and get cap space this summer to make a run at LeBron.

Knicks traded away multiple 1st round picks to sign him.

Chicago dumped Hinrich for nothing.

New Jersey made drastic moves clearing salary and dumped Yi in order to be able to acquire LeBron.

We all knew there would be some losers but I didnt think it would happen this way.

Now he might just fool teams into trying to bid for him in the summer of 2013.

NYK_kidd77
07-03-2010, 10:47 PM
Depends on what those teams add to their roster.

jimbobjarree
07-03-2010, 10:48 PM
I dont think the Nets would look as dumb as the other 2

Mochalman
07-03-2010, 10:50 PM
i would make a shirt saying "lbj is staying in cleveland HAHA" then buy a plane ticket to ny, newark and chicago and wear it around the town.

Cromedome
07-03-2010, 10:52 PM
How dumb will this thread be if Lebron/Wade signs with the Knicks?

gocubs2118
07-03-2010, 10:53 PM
Not dumb at all. If you have the chance at getting the best player in basketball, you take it. I would have no regrets because the potential reward is so great.

xabial
07-03-2010, 10:55 PM

Not only that, how dumb will your sig be when LeBron/Wade signs with the knicks? ;)

rcal10
07-03-2010, 10:56 PM
Why isn't Miami also mentioned. They gutted the team. If Lebron goes back to Cleveland but the Bulls get Boozer and a solid shooting guard, I do not see that they did badly. They gave up Hinrich but would be getting a solid power forward and a better shooting guard. Yes, they would be disappointed, but they would be better off then what they were last year.

sintaks12
07-03-2010, 10:57 PM
Pointless thread.

xabial
Not dumb at all. If you have the chance at getting the best player in basketball, you take it. I would have no regrets because the potential reward is so great.

Knicks dont have a 2012 1st round pick (Top 5 Protected.) Or a 2011 1st round pick (Top 1 Protected. Houston can choose to Swap picks)

Is that worth it for the chance to sign the best basketball player in the world?

R_O_W_E

So should the Bulls do it again in a few years?

Robbw241
07-03-2010, 10:58 PM
Harris, TWill, Brook, Favors... hmm not too upset.

oak2455
07-03-2010, 10:58 PM
Pointless thread.

X 10000000 BTW WHO ELSE WOULD DO THIS IS ANY SPORT:confused:

R_O_W_E
07-03-2010, 10:59 PM
Pointless thread.

Negged.

Stop baiting.

Catfish1314
07-03-2010, 10:59 PM
Not as dumb as a team like Miami would feel if Wade left. The Bulls, Nets, and Knicks worked hard to clear space for a marquee free agent but at least they will still have a roster to work with if their plan falls apart. The Nets have a good core of Lopez and Harris (with guys like Lee, Favors, and Williams a part of that mix), the Bulls have Rose, Noah, and Deng and the Knicks have Chandler, Gallinari and probably Amare now too. If the Heat become the odd team out this summer (not likely), they look awfully silly.

Kakaroach
07-03-2010, 11:00 PM
There are plenty more good free agents out there, not just LeBron or the top-tier level. So no, not very dumb just for LeBron. Now if they were to strike out on all of the good free agents thats another story.

29$JerZ
07-03-2010, 11:03 PM
You're talking about 3 teams that made major moves to get in place financially to sign LeBron.

Maybe LeBron planned this the entire time with Cleveland. The only thing that would've made it better is if Boston chose to blow up their team to rebuild and get cap space this summer to make a run at LeBron.

New Jersey made drastic moves clearing salary and dumped Yi in order to be able to acquire LeBron.

We all knew there would be some losers but I didnt think it would happen this way.

New York needed to rebuild through the FA regardless, they are going after LeBron like every team should. If eh stays or goes there are still other options.

Chicago did do the Hinrich trade but like NY's Jared trade it opens more CAP to play with. They have no flexibility for next season since Noah needs to be extended so by being players this year they can put together a much better team than had they kept Hinrich.

New Jersey won 12 games, got the 3rd pick and will continue to get better. They did the least in terms of preparing for this season. They won't be hurt if LeBron goes elsewhere.

Miami is a different case since they just have to rely on Wade staying but if LeBron goes and others too they are in trouble.

Overall no one should feel like a loser in this if LeBron stays. At leasy NY,NJ,Chicago has a team too look forward too next season regardless of where he goes/stays.

Bruno
07-03-2010, 11:04 PM
pretty, pretty good...

elizur
07-03-2010, 11:04 PM
None of them will feel dumb. They knew that only one was going to get Lebron and there was always a chance he would sign with Cleveland or even sign an extension before. They all have cap space, which is never a bad thing. They can do other things and be fine.

R_O_W_E
07-03-2010, 11:05 PM
X 10000000 BTW WHO ELSE WOULD DO THIS IS ANY SPORT:confused:

u mad?

Bornknick73
07-03-2010, 11:06 PM
Pointless thread.

It is a pointless thread. But I dont think any of those teams will feel dumb. For a player like James you have to pull out all the stops and try. Everyone of those teams tried the best they could. Will it be enough? I dunno. Only time will tell. But I wont be mad at my team for busting up a squad of losers in an attempt to land one of the greatest players on the planet right now.

I would feel dumb if we didnt try for it. But how dumb will he feel if he stays home and doesnt win the title while every other team is improving their chances? His loyalty to CLE might cost him more prime years of his career failing to achieve his title dreams.

But if he never won a title I wont think any less of him. His loyalty and sacrifice to the people of Ohio is honorable. If thats what he decides it should be respected. More athletes should take from his example and learn a thing or two about sacrifice and loyalty.

GspLAL
07-03-2010, 11:08 PM
Why would they feel dumb? Lebron James is a huge free agent obviously they should try to get him..

Allstar21
07-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Pointless thread.

they will be just as dumb if they get him

Knicks have never said (or any other team that blew up their team for cap space) they will def get Lebron. They have always implied they HOPE to get lebron and if you believe Lebron is good enough, you have to make those moves.

know if you want to talk about what moves were dumber than others....that would be a great thread!

Like lets look at two moves the bulls and knicks made to shed salary

Kirk Hinrich (10.3 mil salary) + #17 pick (1.3 mil salary) for a future second round pick (non-guarnteed salary)
They were able to shed 11.6 mil in salary and gave up a #17 pick in a weak draft

Now compare that with the Knicks trade to the rockets that cleared Jared Jefferies salary and Jordan hill (quite a higher pick than #17)

JWO35
07-03-2010, 11:09 PM
lol
Bull fans will swear up and down he probably isn't worth it, and Deng is 10x better

R_O_W_E
07-03-2010, 11:13 PM
I disagree.

bholly
07-03-2010, 11:15 PM
I think the Nets and Bulls have pretty bright futures regardless, and the other two will probably be fine as well. There are way worse things than having heaps of cap space, most of your picks (except NYK), and attractive markets. Sounds to me like a perfect position to rebuild - way better than all the teams that are stuck in mediocrity.

Add in the fact that both NJ and Chicago have good young players (and NYK fans will tell you they have Gallo) and there's no reason any of them can't build contenders in the next 4 or 5 years, even if they miss everyone now.

You have to remember that as good as they are, Bosh/LBJ/Wade aren't the be all and end all of the NBA. Teams without those players have won all but one championship so far.

Missing56&33
07-03-2010, 11:17 PM

how dumb is this thread period? If he stays in Cleveland I think all three teams including Cleveland will be the same. really no loss, if anything it would be dumb of Lebron to stay in Cleveland with no FA coming there to join him. Antwoine Jamison, Mo williams, is not going to get it done.

RadiantShot
07-03-2010, 11:20 PM
Very..?

Cromedome
07-03-2010, 11:22 PM
Not only that, how dumb will your sig be when LeBron/Wade signs with the knicks? ;)

:facepalm:

jetsfan89
07-03-2010, 11:41 PM
they wont because as long as they dont spend it on mediocre free agents they'll have alot of flexibility.

VRP723
07-03-2010, 11:43 PM
I think the Knicks would look the worst, they literally gave up two seasons to get LeBron. The Bulls and Nets would still have a bright future, the Knicks would just be screwed.

Do0msday
07-03-2010, 11:49 PM
I really don't see how the Nets would look dumb what so ever. Yes, they cleared cap room, but did you see the players they cut ties with (many of which became free agents).

- Tony Battie
- Trenton Hassell
- Jarvis Hayes
- Bobby Simmons
- Chris Quinn
- Josh Boone
- CDR (got a 2nd round pick for him ... he wore out his welcome with the front office anyway)
- Yi (wasn't going to reach his potential here and he'd hurt Favors' development)

So yeah ... it's not like we gutted our team of good players for nothing. Yi was a salary dump, but fans were sick of him anyway, and I don't think many of the players were fond of him either. The heat completely gutted their team and were banking on getting Wade AND another guy (like Lebron). The Bulls are in good shape. Yes, they got rid of some guys for basically nothing, but they at least have some solid players left. The Knicks had to sign a FA or 2 regardless, so it's not like they completely lucked out since they'd get at least 1 guy anyway.

The Heat are the real losers in this, in my opinion... they completely gutted the team for nothing, but I also wouldn't be surprised to watch Pat Riley turn them back into a contender in just a few years.

idrinkpepsi
07-03-2010, 11:52 PM
The only team I see feeling dumb is the Heat if they don't get any other free agents or if Wade doesn't resign with them. They have to build from Beasley, Chalmers up.

abe_froman
07-03-2010, 11:54 PM
how is it dumb to try for something? hell especially if you fail to land him but get a wade,bosh,boozer,ect. ,is it still a bad thing that you went to clear space?

especially if you gave up nothing but crappy players,and still kept good pieces.

Chicagofaithful
07-04-2010, 12:04 AM

miami isnt mentioned because this fool is a heat fan LMAO :facepalm:

Do0msday
07-04-2010, 12:10 AM
how is it dumb to try for something? hell especially if you fail to land him but get a wade,bosh,boozer,ect. ,is it still a bad thing that you went to clear space?

especially if you gave up nothing but crappy players,and still kept good pieces.

It all depends on the way they went about building the team to make room for Lebron or other big free agents. Some teams (Bulls and Nets) built through the draft and have good, young, and fairly cheap talent. Some teams did a mixture of building through the draft and mortgaging their future by giving up future picks (Knicks) and then another decided to rebuild completely with 3 marque pieces (Heat). That's why I think the Heat are the only real losers. I suppose the Knicks can be put in that category if you add in the fact that when they began planning for him 2 years ago they figured it was in the bag and that they would get him 100%.

Some teams were built so they won't hurt too much by not getting Lebron. I think it was something each team had to do. I mean...if any of them got Lebron then they'd be landing 1 of the best players in the NBA and would make any franchise instantly better. All of the teams but 1 (the Heat) have fallback options -- though the Heat could also get guys like Boozer, Lee, etc, but will most likely have to overpay.

R_O_W_E
07-04-2010, 12:12 AM
miami isnt mentioned because this fool is a heat fan LMAO :facepalm:

Im a Heat fan? :laugh2:

ZHAKIDD532
07-04-2010, 12:15 AM
Either way, LeBron or no LeBron, the Nets have tons of young talent, draft picks, and cap space. The time has come to use it on something. If it's not LeBron, who knows, there are a lot of options out there.

SANDBURG23
07-04-2010, 12:17 AM
How dumb you look would depend on how you got. If the Bulls got Wade and any of the power forwards they look like pretty smart. If NJ sign any of them thet are fine they really didnt tear down team for him they been rebuilding since Carter and Kidd where traded. NY cant even be evaluated this year on there moves completely, Carmelo next year very real for them if they dont spend it all. The only teams really screwed if they sign nobody are Cleveland and Miami.

D-Block21-Chito
07-04-2010, 12:19 AM
i would make a shirt saying "lbj is staying in cleveland HAHA" then buy a plane ticket to ny, newark and chicago and wear it around the town.

That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Good luck with that.

VinceCarter
07-04-2010, 12:29 AM
Harris, TWill, Brook, Favors... hmm not too upset.

x2
Plus 30 million dollars of possible signings and/or trades.

Kashmir13579
07-04-2010, 12:31 AM
Knicks dont have a 2012 1st round pick (Top 5 Protected.) Or a 2011 1st round pick (Top 1 Protected. Houston can choose to Swap picks)

Is that worth it for the chance to sign the best basketball player in the world?

we'll see. :facepalm:

Raoul Duke_91
07-04-2010, 12:34 AM

:facepalm: your an idiot. None of these teams are dumb.
Lebrons the best player in the world with a chance to be the best player ever. Do you not understand that? They would be stupid for not doing everything they possibly could to sign him. Especially when even if they miss there are viable back-up options.

Did you even think this post through? Speaking for my own team (the bulls) we traded hinrich....big ****in deal. Hes overpaid as it is, and not even that good...I dont know where you've been. It gives us the opportunity to sign 2 players who are FAR superior to Hin-brick.

the only "stupid" move for any of these 2010 teams would be not having a back up plan if they miss Lebron.

...And seriously did you just use the nets dropping Yi Jinlian as one of your supporting arguments:facepalm: X1000000......im sure the Nets and thier fans will be crying themselves to sleep about not having Yi...:eyebrow:

Please in the future think your posts through this one is just silly.

nuggetsyankees
07-04-2010, 12:35 AM
no one has officially signed on the dotted line so this thread is a little pre-mature

JiffyMix88
07-04-2010, 12:38 AM
nobody there's too many big name fa to not get at least one to improve their team. i personally dont think any of the teams with cap space besides miami and the knicks broke their necks to get under the limit...the nets and the bulls already have a foundation to build on

Thisisouryear!!
07-04-2010, 12:40 AM
lebron is the one that will look dumb and like a pus$y *** momma's boy if he stays

Kyben36
07-04-2010, 12:41 AM
Bulls would not feal dumb at all, I hate that I have posted this like 6 times, but here we go.

Look at who the bulls lost this offseason, Brad Miller, Kirk Hinrich, Flip murray, Hakeem warrick. are these guys that made the bulls last year. we are still in great possision because we have realy not lost anything. a this point, if our big 3 fails, we can still get a Boozer and some 3pt shooting and be a better team than last year.

Rose
Morrow ( or redick or any of the shooters )
Deng
Boozer
Noah

over what we had last year with Kirk at the 2

REALLYYYYY?
07-04-2010, 12:41 AM
Pointless thread.

^ this ^

evadatam5150
07-04-2010, 12:42 AM

Dumb question really.. Why would they feel dumb..?? No pain no glory... And how crappy would their fans feel if these teams did absolutely nothing in order to land James..?? Seriously, are peeps just making threads to make threads now..??

REALLYYYYY?
07-04-2010, 12:42 AM
lebron is the one that will look dumb and like a pus$y *** momma's boy if he stays

yep. it would be pretty dumb.

NYK|NYY
07-04-2010, 12:43 AM
With the way Lebron was flirting with multiple teams, I think every one of them made the right decision in positioning themselves to sign him. As for the Knicks, our picks have protections and if they don't get protected we can just buy a 1st rounder.

Not only that but the clearing of cap space allows us to build a team. Clearing cap space isn't always about Lebron James.

Kashmir13579
07-04-2010, 12:45 AM
Dumb question really.. Why would they feel dumb..?? No pain no glory... And how crappy would their fans feel if these teams did absolutely nothing in order to land James..?? Seriously, are peeps just making threads to make threads now..??
word..

defender4m
07-04-2010, 12:46 AM
i see him staying in cleveland

Thisisouryear!!
07-04-2010, 12:48 AM
i see him staying in cleveland

Because hes an attention hore, and a mammas boy whos to scared to leave his home....time to grow up lebron and move on with ur life...

nanablvd
07-04-2010, 12:49 AM
Not dumb. These teams know there will be Wade, Bosh, Amare, Boozer, Johnson and the like in the market before making any business decisions with their rosters.

Hellcrooner
07-04-2010, 12:49 AM
the question is how stpd will lebron look if he stays on a team with
1 a poor market that cant provide him with the extr money Chi or Ny can.

2 on a team with NO SALARY CAP ( thanks to jamison) and NO DESIRABLE pieces except himself for any kind of sign and trade.

defender4m
07-04-2010, 12:50 AM
Because hes an attention hore, and a mammas boy whos to scared to leave his home....time to grow up lebron and move on with ur life...

Trust me, i wanna see him leave to go to the nets but i dont see him leaving bc of the reasons u said. But he really should listen to KG and leave before its too late.

Atownballa5
07-04-2010, 12:53 AM
lebron will never win with the cavs, honestly i think he has a better shot at winning on bulls heat nets or knicks...

dabears2010
07-04-2010, 12:58 AM

First off dude......get your **** together before you comment about something. The Bulls AREN'T going to come out of this with nobody. Even if they don't get one of the top FA's right now, which they probably will, there is Carmelo Anthony next year, who is even a better fit than LeBron OR Wade. Melo doesn't need the ball in his hands at all times, which would take away from Rose's developement. And FYI.........Hinrich wasn't the only move the Bulls made to clear cap space as you said. They traded Salmons and Thomas last year for expiring contracts. They also didn't sign Gordon. And they traded Hinrich WITH #17 pick this year. But that's o.k. cause Hinrich was too inconsistant to make $9 million / year.

VinceCarter
07-04-2010, 01:08 AM
The only team that could look stupid isn't even on this list. The Heat. I don't think dumping all of your players except for two can be considered smart in anyway. Sounds like they were at least banking on Wade resigning which might not even happen now.

My opinion though.

Yanks All Day
07-04-2010, 01:11 AM
Nets - Not dumb at all. They got rid of Yi, who is horrible to begin with, and have a solid core or Harris, Lopez, Lee, Favors, Williams, etc. They are just young, but have loads of talent for the future.

Bulls - They have been a playoff team for years now, and will make the playoffs this year, regardless. In all likelihood, they will sign a big name free agent and win 45-50 games this year. I can't see them feeling too badly.

Knicks are the only team that should feel horrible. For years, they have been waiting for this summer. They have done a great job of fixing their situation of horrible contracts to clear cap space, but have done a horrible job of putting together a LeBron-less team. I think they end up with Amar'e, and possibly Joe Johnson, but they will still have to fight to be an 8 seed with Toney Douglas, Eddy Curry, Danillo Gallinari, Andy Rautins, etc surrounding their big contract signees. Not to mention, they traded away their first round picks for the next 2 years. Truth be told, the Knicks were banking on getting LeBron, who can make a team of glorified role players a championship contender, but without him, this team could be scary bad, even with Amar'e and/or Johnson.

tdunk21
07-04-2010, 01:11 AM
u forgot heat who cleared all their cap space and they dont even know if wade will sign there.......

dabears2010
07-04-2010, 01:22 AM
If Wade was smart he wouldn't sign with the Heat. They have 2 players on their roster and they aren't that good of players. LeBron and Bosh don't want to play in Miami so If Wade resigned with Heat, he'd be playing with 9 minimum salaries, including 2 centers. Chalmers is a backup PG at best, but would probably be a starter on that dreadful team. Beasley is one of the biggest busts ever. Look at him compared to Rose and tell me that he's met his potential, as a #2 overall pick. The way I see it right now, Miami pretty much has to sign Wade, LeBron, AND Bosh for Wade to even consider resigning to that horrible team. I see Wade signing with the Bulls and Bosh joining him, leaving LeBron to sign with either the Cavs or the Nets, if he wants to have any chance. But any chance that he might've had faded as he watched the Bulls get a starting 5 of Rose, Wade, Deng, Bosh, Noah. LeBron will never win a Championship unless he beats Wade to accepting a job in Chicago.

Melo15
07-04-2010, 01:24 AM
lebron will never win with the cavs, honestly i think he has a better shot at winning on bulls heat nets or knicks...

They have been first in the regular season two straight years now. They were favored going into the postseason by a lot of people this year. Enough of the "he can't win in Cleveland" bull*****. How soon people forget everyone was saying they would be able to storm through the playoffs and give Kobe a run for his money. This team obviously needs to improve, as does every other team trying to get him, but that doesn't mean they can't win.

Cbast09
07-04-2010, 01:27 AM
I love all the hate from the Bull fans about the Heat. Of course we've haven't been to the playoffs in a decade and we're a loser franchise. Riley has no credibility and Wade is dying to leave. :rolleyes:

JerseysFinest
07-04-2010, 01:29 AM
none of them will be dumb because they can utilize the cap space for trades and such

smiddy012
07-04-2010, 01:34 AM
It will be a very bad thing for the NBA if Lebron stays in Cleveland at this point.

nystandup
07-04-2010, 01:45 AM
I think the Knicks would look the worst, they literally gave up two seasons to get LeBron. The Bulls and Nets would still have a bright future, the Knicks would just be screwed.

Donnie Walsh said from the beginning it wasn't all about Lebron, like the media made it out to be. The problem with their franchise was not having enough cap space to rebuild. It's a step in the right direction for the knicks regardless. The knicks will have a better team than they have had in years past so it was a smart move to make.

Melo15
07-04-2010, 01:52 AM
It will be a very bad thing for the NBA if Lebron stays in Cleveland at this point.

I don't know how it would be bad for the NBA. Want to explain your reasoning?

Melo15
07-04-2010, 01:54 AM
Donnie Walsh said from the beginning it wasn't all about Lebron, like the media made it out to be. The problem with their franchise was not having enough cap space to rebuild. It's a step in the right direction for the knicks regardless. The knicks will have a better team than they have had in years past so it was a smart move to make.

As an outsider looking in I agree with what you're saying. The Knicks had to build their team from scratch and thats what they're doing this summer. Getting Stoudemire will be a giant pickup for them and hopefully they can build around him. The only thing I don't like that the Knicks did was trading away their first round picks. Those could end up being extremely valuable.

OA SLAY
07-04-2010, 01:59 AM

Very...Hinrich contract wasnt a bad move at all.... another case of making a bad thread outta boredom.

robdizzle3
07-04-2010, 02:02 AM
How dumb will Lebron be if he signed with the Cavs? The best chance for him t5o win is going to the Bulls or Heat or even New York. His hearts in Cleveland, but his head needs to think for real.

ackar
07-04-2010, 02:04 AM
this thread.... seriously everyone has a point but the subject of the thread is horribly mistaken... one best players in the nba is available and you say sit on your thumb very dumb.

dabears2010
07-04-2010, 02:27 AM
They have been first in the regular season two straight years now. They were favored going into the postseason by a lot of people this year. Enough of the "he can't win in Cleveland" bull*****. How soon people forget everyone was saying they would be able to storm through the playoffs and give Kobe a run for his money. This team obviously needs to improve, as does every other team trying to get him, but that doesn't mean they can't win.

You obviously don't watch basketball Melo15. First in the regular season doesn't mean too much first of all. 2nd of all, when you have a guy like LeBron on your team putting in 30+ per night, you can win a lot of games. He won a lot of games by himself. The Cavs have no center now. They overpaid for Jameson, Mo Williams is a dud, Verajao isn't that great, West is a thug that doesn't shoot all that well. He can't win in Cleveland especially when all the Eastern teams are getting better and the Cavs aren't.

jaded01
07-04-2010, 02:32 AM

how dumb are you for thinking that will happen... even after the amare news.

sargon21
07-04-2010, 02:36 AM
ridiculous thread, heat aren't even mentioned and they have 2 guys?? also, im thinkin about makin the nets my 2nd favorite team, they look promising eventho i hate all their fans talking about twill, he blows

VinceGully
07-04-2010, 02:39 AM

If they have the chance to get a superstar...YES. The thing people fail to realize...The Bulls didnt give up much. Hinrich was a good defender but was a back up and inconsistent. The only other players given away were Tyrus Thomas (need i really elaborate on him?) and John Salmons who wasn't a great catch to begin with. Any of the three players mentioned (along with and player not named Noah and Rose) you give up to have the chance at signing one of the top 3 players in the BEST free I dont fault any of the teams who went balls out and frankly would rather have a front office go for a big time player who will potentially bring a championship to your city and team than say the teams that are ok with mediocre. TAKE A RISK!

VinceGully
07-04-2010, 02:40 AM
ridiculous thread, heat aren't even mentioned and they have 2 guys?? also, im thinkin about makin the nets my 2nd favorite team, they look promising eventho i hate all their fans talking about twill, he blows

NOOOO, dont do it!!!!

sargon21
07-04-2010, 02:41 AM
NOOOO, dont do it!!!!

well its been the lakers up till now, might have to change it ... i love that russian guy haha

chitown 4 life
07-04-2010, 02:49 AM

why???? to see how many times you would get your *** kicked!!!!!! hahahahahahaha

Kyben36
07-04-2010, 02:54 AM
How dumb will Lebron be if he signed with the Cavs? The best chance for him t5o win is going to the Bulls or Heat or even New York. His hearts in Cleveland, but his head needs to think for real.

how come your heart has to be where your born. Im guesing that if you could chose where you where born, CLE or Acron ohio would not be near your top 10 choices.

chitown 4 life
07-04-2010, 02:54 AM
If Wade was smart he wouldn't sign with the Heat. They have 2 players on their roster and they aren't that good of players. LeBron and Bosh don't want to play in Miami so If Wade resigned with Heat, he'd be playing with 9 minimum salaries, including 2 centers. Chalmers is a backup PG at best, but would probably be a starter on that dreadful team. Beasley is one of the biggest busts ever. Look at him compared to Rose and tell me that he's met his potential, as a #2 overall pick. The way I see it right now, Miami pretty much has to sign Wade, LeBron, AND Bosh for Wade to even consider resigning to that horrible team. I see Wade signing with the Bulls and Bosh joining him, leaving LeBron to sign with either the Cavs or the Nets, if he wants to have any chance. But any chance that he might've had faded as he watched the Bulls get a starting 5 of Rose, Wade, Deng, Bosh, Noah. LeBron will never win a Championship unless he beats Wade to accepting a job in Chicago.

i hope Lebron is thinking just like you.....

VinceGully
07-04-2010, 02:58 AM
well its been the lakers up till now, might have to change it ... i love that russian guy haha

well...I guess NJ is a better choice over the Fakers. CANT STAND THEM! If you lived in LA you might understand better why...

VinceGully
07-04-2010, 02:59 AM
why???? to see how many times you would get your *** kicked!!!!!! hahahahahahaha

you'd get ****ed up walking around NY and the Chi with that **** on!

chitown 4 life
07-04-2010, 03:08 AM
you'd get ****ed up walking around NY and the Chi with that **** on!

well you know the dude would only make it to one city never get a chance to see the next...

VinceGully
07-04-2010, 03:10 AM
well you know the dude would only make it to one city never get a chance to see the next...

Where is "Flordia" LOL!

chitown 4 life
07-04-2010, 03:23 AM
Where is "Flordia" LOL!

it my own lil world....hahahahahahaha:facepalm::facepalm::facepa lm::facepalm:

robdizzle3
07-04-2010, 03:24 AM
Where is "Flordia" LOL!

Florida is where its at lol.

THE MTL
07-04-2010, 04:01 AM
I think all three teams will be alright. Knicks getting SOMEBODY and Bulls will get someone with Derrick Rose running the show. And NJ will throw bank at someone!

The Raven
07-04-2010, 04:20 AM
Not as dumb as a team like Miami would feel if Wade left. The Bulls, Nets, and Knicks worked hard to clear space for a marquee free agent but at least they will still have a roster to work with if their plan falls apart. The Nets have a good core of Lopez and Harris (with guys like Lee, Favors, and Williams a part of that mix), the Bulls have Rose, Noah, and Deng and the Knicks have Chandler, Gallinari and probably Amare now too. If the Heat become the odd team out this summer (not likely), they look awfully silly.

exactly. The Heat in my opinion have the greatest chance of looking like fools of Wade leaves due to the fact that realistically this was never supposed to be an IF for the Heat. So if Wade does it fact leave, they are left with nothing but a disastrous off season.

The other teams, well there are plenty of chips still out there able to make an impact for them