PDA

View Full Version : Bissinger attacks LeBron

pcrawley
07-03-2010, 03:34 PM
Author of Friday Night Lights went after LeBron on Twitter today for creating free agency media hype. Said LeBron is "not the man I thought I knew at all..." and that there are far more important things in the U.S. to worry about.

http://www.neontommy.com/news/2010/07/bissinger-attacks-lebron-creating-media-hype-hes-got-it-all-wrong

Thoughts?

wmudford
07-03-2010, 03:53 PM
My thoughts are this guy and everyone else who thinks lebron is overhyping this are idiots. Lebron has showed his face like 3 times since the end of the season. It's everybody else that overhype it. Who has been making the headlines with quotes? Wade and Bosh and Amare. Why are they not criticized? because they wont challenge jordan as the G.O.A.T. thats why. It makes me sick that people try to down him like this when the guy is classier about whats going on then the other stars who aren't being nearly as hyped. I would like to see how the average person would handle all this attention. Bron is doing a fantastic job with this. Enough with the criticism!

The_Walrus
07-03-2010, 03:55 PM
If there are more important things to talk about then why is he talking about it:facepalm:

Do0msday
07-03-2010, 03:59 PM
Why isn't this guy ripping someone like Bosh? Bosh has a freaking crew filming him for a documentary, not to mention the constant tweeting and stuff. He's the 1 loving this attention. Lebron is like a recluse right now. He's having everyone come to him as to not cause a stir wherever he goes. It's not his fault people show up at his place going all gaga over him. I'm sure he is loving the attention, but it's not like he's out there trying to get as much as possible. He's staying local (and low key). It's not his fault everyone else is making such a big deal about it.

And I agree that if this guy is so into more important things that are going on then why is he not complaining about that stuff instead? He chose to constantly talk about this instead of other things like the BP spill and what not. I think it's just another hack who wants attention.

RaiderLakersA's
07-03-2010, 04:15 PM
If there are more important things to talk about then why is he talking about it:facepalm:

:clap:

C_Mund
07-03-2010, 04:26 PM
Why isn't this guy ripping someone like Bosh? Bosh has a freaking crew filming him for a documentary, not to mention the constant tweeting and stuff. He's the 1 loving this attention. Lebron is like a recluse right now. He's having everyone come to him as to not cause a stir wherever he goes. It's not his fault people show up at his place going all gaga over him. I'm sure he is loving the attention, but it's not like he's out there trying to get as much as possible. He's staying local (and low key). It's not his fault everyone else is making such a big deal about it.

And I agree that if this guy is so into more important things that are going on then why is he not complaining about that stuff instead? He chose to constantly talk about this instead of other things like the BP spill and what not. I think it's just another hack who wants attention.

Any raps fan will agree with you 100%

Raoul Duke
07-03-2010, 04:33 PM
Why does Kim Basinger care about Lebron?

phoenix_bladen
07-03-2010, 04:37 PM
kim basinger is a loser why does he even care then ?

clevelandspride
07-03-2010, 04:39 PM
lebron hasnt said to much of anything tell it to bosh and the media

pcrawley
07-03-2010, 04:40 PM
Why isn't this guy ripping someone like Bosh? Bosh has a freaking crew filming him for a documentary, not to mention the constant tweeting and stuff. He's the 1 loving this attention.

Co-sign. Excellent point.

Giaps
07-03-2010, 05:10 PM
Why would he care about Bosh or anyone else? He wrote the book with Lebron and he knows Lebron; not these other guys.

gbpackers12
07-03-2010, 05:15 PM
I think Lebron is handling FA very well and doing everything right. I'm not a big Lebron fan, but I have to commend him for keeping it low key this summer when he knows it really is all about him.

Lakers4ItAll
07-03-2010, 05:25 PM
Lebron knows exactly where he is going and probably has for a while. He is drawing this out for more attention thats it.

ABOMB_56
07-03-2010, 05:30 PM
Lebron knows exactly where he is going and probably has for a while. He is drawing this out for more attention thats it.

Is that why he said he is going to commit to a team by the end of the weekend? Is that why people are saying he doesn't want to draw this out. Is that why he is staying in Ohio for the meetings instead of traveling all over th country to meet these potential teams? :rolleyes:
Come on man, Lebron has handled this as well as anyone else in this year's FA class yet he still gets criticized. Every move he makes will get criticized and its become a tiring trend to criticize Lebron over every single thing.