PDA

View Full Version : Great video of Gordie Clark at the end of prospect camp.

liltedspop
07-03-2010, 01:45 PM
Love to hear everything he said & I saw these kids 1st. hand so I know that he's not hyping them everything he says is dead on accurate!

http://nyrangersblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/video-clark-talks-prospect-camp.html

Isca92
07-03-2010, 03:21 PM
LTP, I saw your reports of each of the players in the tweets post, which ones would you feel comfortable to have on the roster in at the start of season?

liltedspop
07-03-2010, 03:40 PM
I did not see to much of Stepan a friend of mine who was there all week told me he was dazzling. Grachev should make this team he looked like a man amongst kids to be honest. McDonaugh imo has the fast track for a spot on this team he looked nothing short of AWESOME. Other than that Kreider looked great too but he's going back to school but could probably make the squad from what I saw he would easily be the fastest skater on the team & he looked huge out there he deff. put on big time muscle. any way you slice it our future looks bright.

Isca92
07-03-2010, 04:07 PM
Any guys on the border that need solid performance at the prospect tournament in Traverse City or are the others just not there yet in your mind?

SLY WILLIAMS
07-03-2010, 04:13 PM
I did not see to much of Stepan a friend of mine who was there all week told me he was dazzling. Grachev should make this team he looked like a man amongst kids to be honest. McDonaugh imo has the fast track for a spot on this team he looked nothing short of AWESOME. Other than that Kreider looked great too but he's going back to school but could probably make the squad from what I saw he would easily be the fastest skater on the team & he looked huge out there he deff. put on big time muscle. any way you slice it our future looks bright.

You really did a dramatic turnaround on Grachev. I'm glad to hear that. In the past I remember you were pretty down on him. Its good that you kept an open mind. :)

liltedspop
07-03-2010, 04:53 PM
Any guys on the border that need solid performance at the prospect tournament in Traverse City or are the others just not there yet in your mind?

I mean alot of these guys are still very raw talents Werek looked good but he's not in the class of player like the others Kundratek looked good he has good size but needs polish, Horak & Bourque are both going to be solid players, Stajcer looked good in the net & other than that these were all kids that are very raw, but I would say all solid prospects.