Lets hire a baby.

BDawk4Prez
07-02-2010, 03:04 PM
Lets hire a baby.

before or after birth?

BDawk4Prez
07-02-2010, 03:05 PM
Here's what I propose:

Some should write in to Len and Bob trying to get us (Cubs PSD Nation) some air time. What is there, about 20 of us that post pretty frequently? We should go and replace Cubs brass for a few days and see the reults it gets.

Pick your own jobs boys, what would you do well for the team?

I will start:

BDawk - 3rd Base Coach
BMD - Parking lot attendant

Matchstckman
07-02-2010, 03:09 PM
Here's what I propose:

Some should write in to Len and Bob trying to get us (Cubs PSD Nation) some air time. What is there, about 20 of us that post pretty frequently? We should go and replace Cubs brass for a few days and see the reults it gets.

I will start:

BDawk - 3rd Base Coach

I call Team Dick Puncher

giventofly
07-02-2010, 03:11 PM
Here's what I propose:

I will start:

BDawk - 3rd Base Coach
We've already been over this about 3 years ago :)

I was the manager, Kirel was head of scouting, YNH was the pitching coach, and 1908 and Jilly were my bullpen/hitting coaches...can't remember which was which.

12 internet points to the person who can find that thread.

CubbieSteve
07-02-2010, 03:14 PM
Here's what I propose:

I will start:

BDawk - 3rd Base Coach

I want to be Executive Producer of Cubs Baseball on WGN

That or Official Bleacher-Babe Boob Feeler

BDawk4Prez
07-02-2010, 03:15 PM
I call Team Dick Puncher

Very motivational. Certainly a spot for you.

We've already been over this about 3 years ago :)

I was the manager, Kirel was head of scouting, YNH was the pitching coach, and 1908 and Jilly were my bullpen/hitting coaches...can't remember which was which.

12 internet points to the person who can find that thread.

Well we are reloading. If you still want to manage this slop, you will cerrtainly be considered.

BDawk4Prez
07-02-2010, 03:16 PM
I call Team Dick Puncher

I want to be Executive Producer of Cubs Baseball on WGN

That or Official Bleacher-Babe Boob Feeler

Granted

captainatheism
07-02-2010, 03:44 PM
I'll be the team mengele. Send the ****ups to me.

BDawk4Prez
07-02-2010, 03:49 PM
I'll be the team mengele. Send the ****ups to me.

You will need several assistants if that's the criteria.

Vandelay16
07-02-2010, 03:58 PM
I call bat boy.

semperfi
07-02-2010, 04:05 PM
I call bat boy.

Bat Spin off you for the spot or I could be security...obviously.

Captain Obvious
07-02-2010, 05:04 PM
1908 is definitely the hitting coach.

I'll take assistant GM. I feel that I am more than qualified.

Cess
07-02-2010, 05:41 PM
I want to be the one who repairs the Gatorade machine, whoever that is.

CUBDOM4life
07-02-2010, 05:51 PM
I want to be the one who doesn't do anything.

northsider
07-02-2010, 09:32 PM
I will be creepy camera man who gets all the nice boob shots.

captainatheism
07-02-2010, 10:39 PM
You will need several assistants if that's the criteria.

We also need to contract some people to build a dungeon under the clubhouse. I'll act as the trainer, except i'll come into games and remove players that suck. Then I'll inject stuff into their spines. I have a special project for fontenot and theriot.

HotRuta
07-03-2010, 12:19 AM
Here's what I propose:

I will start:

BDawk - 3rd Base Coach

Oooooooh ... the "College of Coaches" makes a triumphant return from the dead ...:speechless:

cowboydoc45
07-03-2010, 01:42 AM
We also need to contract some people to build a dungeon under the clubhouse. I'll act as the trainer, except i'll come into games and remove players that suck. Then I'll inject stuff into their spines. I have a special project for fontenot and theriot.

we already have the dungeon... we are just going to replace the club house with it, and I call "motivational speaker"... I will just line them up and go off on them R Lee Ermry style

RAMERIEZ, WHY THE **** CAN'T YOU HIT THE BALL, IF GOD WANTED US TO HAVE A ****ING RUN I GUESS HE WOULD HAVE MIRICALED THAT BALL OUT

shrek
07-03-2010, 03:16 AM
I want to take Lou's spot :hide:

redwhitenblue
07-03-2010, 03:19 AM
Oooooooh ... the "College of Coaches" makes a triumphant return from the dead ...:speechless:
:laugh2: That might've been one of the funniest threads!

YNH was the pitching coach. If he had to go to the mound he'd have a beer in hand and just punch the pitcher when he got there.

Brad IBCB
07-03-2010, 04:16 AM
I will be creepy camera man who gets all the nice boob shots.

That guy is awesome. I'd like to thank him for keeping me interested this season and seasons past.

Tabou71
07-03-2010, 10:51 AM
i think torre is a great manager, however he is suited for more of a yankees type of team...cubs are going to be rebuilding soon....he wont want to be around for that.

dyceman
07-03-2010, 12:56 PM
Since I have the same nationality background as Yosh, I'll take the clubhouse manager...

Acronym
07-03-2010, 01:54 PM
But the real question is, where do we put Twan?

slikrick7
07-03-2010, 02:37 PM
Here's what I propose:

I will start:

BDawk - 3rd Base Coach

i calll rookie (new here) anyways joe torre seems a lil too far out there for me

captainatheism
07-03-2010, 02:37 PM
But the real question is, where do we put Twan?

team president. Actually, if we can do this for the entire league, I'd like to make him commissioner.

KOENIG
07-03-2010, 03:28 PM
Yeah, that's what the Cubs need. ANOTHER manager who's best days are behind him. They haven't tried THAT yet. They should have hired Girardi when they had the chance. His record speaks for itself. He's actually managed a team that's won that thing called a WORLD SERIES.

Jilly Bohnson
07-03-2010, 03:34 PM
Yeah, that's what the Cubs need. ANOTHER manager who's best days are behind him. They haven't tried THAT yet. They should have hired Girardi when they had the chance. His record speaks for itself. He's actually managed a team that's won that thing called a WORLD SERIES.

:laugh2:

Mell413
07-03-2010, 03:38 PM
I don't get to see much of the Dodgers so I can't say anything about his in game decisions. I wasn't impressed with his bullpen management in the sunday night game last week. I've heard a lot of Dodgers fans on this board complain about him. Not sure how valid that is however.

Jilly Bohnson
07-03-2010, 03:40 PM
I don't get to see much of the Dodgers so I can't say anything about his in game decisions. I wasn't impressed with his bullpen management in the sunday night game last week. I've heard a lot of Dodgers fans on this board complain about him. Not sure how valid that is however.

He's notorious for running relievers into the ground. He practically went all Dusty Baker on Tanyan Sturtz from what Yankee fans say.

Mell413
07-03-2010, 03:45 PM
He's notorious for running relievers into the ground. He practically went all Dusty Baker on Tanyan Sturtz from what Yankee fans say.

That would make sense. He pretty much hung Broxton out to dry vs the Yankees last week. If that's true I don't want a manager that doesn't know how to manage a pen. There has to be someone out there that can manage a pen and put a correct lineup together.

Jilly Bohnson
07-03-2010, 03:51 PM
That would make sense. He pretty much hung Broxton out to dry vs the Yankees last week. If that's true I don't want a manager that doesn't know how to manage a pen. There has to be someone out there that can manage a pen and put a correct lineup together.

Yeah, or at least if they're going to be hugely flawed get someone who isn't a star. Like Trammell. No need to spend 4 million on a manager unless they're legitimately awesome.