PDA

View Full Version : Lebron Recruiting Ray Allen to Join Dream Team?

h2r09
06-30-2010, 03:41 PM
Frank Isola of the New York Daily News (the best hoops guy in his town) has an interesting tidbit in his column this morning.

LeBron James is calling the possible union of Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh and of course, the King himself, "Dream Team."

Those were the words James used when he reached out to another free agent in the past 10 days and pitched the idea of joining them.

"He said, 'Would you be willing to take less to join Dream Team?'" the player, who did not want to be identified, told the Daily News. "He said his people were putting it together."

I've come across a source who has told me that free agent player is Ray Allen. The source tells me that Allen's preference is to remain with the Celtics, but that's predicated on Paul Pierce remaining with the team. The money is not a huge factor. Winning more championships is the most important factor.

According to the source, Allen has spoken to James and would consider joining said, "Dream Team." Along with possibly taking less money if it was the perfect opportunity.

(I'm going to assume that some, if not all the BIG 3 will take less than the max in this scenario).

One last factor the source close to Allen mentioned was that Ray's mother lives in Orlando, and he would not mind being closer to his family.

This makes a ton of sense.

Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo had this story weeks ago about Pat Riley's interest in Allen.

It's also, the only missing piece of the puzzle, a shooter.

Chris Mannix who covers the NBA for Sports Illustrated, made that point on my show this morning.

Read more: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/sedano-says/2010/06/lebron-recruiting-ray-allen-for-heat-dream-team.html#ixzz0sMpB4yCv

source- miamiherald.

Either miami gets these guys and is incredible or still gets good players and its a let down as awesome as that sounds.

This would be incredible.

HuRRiCaNeS324
06-30-2010, 03:42 PM
I think the bigger news is the fact Lebron is also recruiting for Miami lol.

uws
06-30-2010, 03:45 PM
I think the bigger news is the fact Lebron is also recruiting for Miami lol.

thats why i think its totally made up

h2r09
06-30-2010, 03:46 PM
seriously, since many people are hearing this i think riley is having wade be the heats "GM" until tomorrow and that this could potentially be history in the making

h2r09
06-30-2010, 03:47 PM
thats why i think its totally made up

why would it be made up? If its 1 rougue newspaper reporting this then thats 1 things, but its the new york times and this guy sedano in miami has a lot of sources from within the organization because he used to work for the heat

D Roses Bulls
06-30-2010, 03:48 PM
source- miamiherald.

Either miami gets these guys and is incredible or still gets good players and its a let down as awesome as that sounds.

This would be incredible.

(the best hoops guy in his town)

Alright I know i dont live in new york, but this guy said the other day people will be scared off by jordans legacy and that lebron would go to the knicks cause they are losers and he will feel no pressure to win. best news guy in my ***. he's full of crap

TheWatcher34
06-30-2010, 03:49 PM
shut up, LeBron!

HuRRiCaNeS324
06-30-2010, 03:49 PM
Chad ford also said Lebron is trying to recruit someone on his twitter at around the same time this guy said it. So idk if two completely different people could be making up the same exact story at the same exact time.

JNA17
06-30-2010, 03:50 PM
why would lebron want a guy that beat him in the playoffs?

h2r09
06-30-2010, 03:50 PM

Alright I know i dont live in new york, but this guy said the other day people will be scared off by jordans legacy and that lebron would go to the knicks cause they are losers and he will feel no pressure to win. best news guy in my ***. he's full of crap

fiirst, this isnt lebatard, this is sedano who used to work for the heat and has openly said in the last few weeks before this lebron talk that he has a lot of friends in the organization.

also, i never said that lebatard was the best hoops guy in town, that goes to ira winderman who ALSO said that.

camador22
06-30-2010, 03:51 PM
I'm a Heat fan and I don't believe this report at all. What are the Heat trying to go undefeated this season. Lebron would have to take a hefty pay cut and I don;t see that happening.

justinnum1
06-30-2010, 03:51 PM

Becasuse things don't change? Oh yea, that's right, this isn;t something pro bulls so it's false:facepalm:

D Roses Bulls
06-30-2010, 03:52 PM
fiirst, this isnt lebatard, this is sedano who used to work for the heat and has openly said in the last few weeks before this lebron talk that he has a lot of friends in the organization.

also, i never said that lebatard was the best hoops guy in town, that goes to ira winderman who ALSO said that.

i was talkin bout frank isola

S-Dot
06-30-2010, 03:53 PM
These rumors are getting a little ridiculous. Has LeBron even committed to a team yet?

D Roses Bulls
06-30-2010, 03:53 PM
Becasuse things don't change? Oh yea, that's right, this isn;t something pro bulls so it's false:facepalm:

seriously some of you heat fans dont even read bulls post. thats why i bolded best news guys in town, referring to frank isola...... wow some of you heat fans are just wow.

northsider
06-30-2010, 03:58 PM
Really Lebron is trying to recruit someone on ****ing twitter, hahaha take a step back and realize what your saying. This is a proffesional business (at least at times) and these are multi-million dollar contracts not picking your friend for your kickball team.

I mean obviously he is going somewhere but, I feel like until you see it done I would take anything with a grain of salt. It's like eikther way some of you are setting yourself up for disaster.

I don't know where he is going but, am def. not going to get my hopes up over these writers doing exactly what they wanted by getting people to read there articles to get a little publicity by saying they have a inside source or heard there brothers mothers sisters aunt talk to a barber in queens who took a cab ride with a driver who knew a inside guy with Lebron.

Well at least the wait of disappointment for some is almost over and the day of extreme excitement is about to begin.

Bruno
06-30-2010, 03:59 PM
I think Allen would take another chance to be back on top in a heart-beat. But I don't see "The Dream Team" happening.

Wade_County
06-30-2010, 04:01 PM
as a heat fan i have a hard believing LBJ is coming, and the fact that maybe ray allen now? Just dont see it happening

redwhitenblue
06-30-2010, 04:02 PM
Chad ford also said Lebron is trying to recruit someone on his twitter at around the same time this guy said it. So idk if two completely different people could be making up the same exact story at the same exact time.
Or one reporter hears another reporter say it and passes it off as his own. That happens quite often.

I like the "I have a source who is telling me who this guy's source is!"

redwhitenblue
06-30-2010, 04:04 PM
If the Heat really want a dream team, why would they recruit Ray Allen?

The unquestionable weak link of the Celtics

numba1CHANGsta
06-30-2010, 04:06 PM
there's been so much bs these past days that its starting to make me sick -.-

h2r09
06-30-2010, 04:07 PM
If the Heat really want a dream team, why would they recruit Ray Allen?

The unquestionable weak link of the Celtics

your an idiot if you think he is the weak link

pellino79
06-30-2010, 04:08 PM
If this all does happen for some reason, and I truely believe it will not happen is this: LeBron will forever be known as a part of a Dream Team and not the LEADER of his team like Michael Jordan was. They could win 10 Championships but the GREATNESS that he seeks as an individual will always have that cloud hanging over it. LeBron will not join Wade and Bosh in Miami because he wants to create his own legacy like Michael Jordan.

When you think Chicago Bulls, you think Michael Jordan
When you think Miami Heat, you will think Dream Team

slack_justin
06-30-2010, 04:08 PM
of course this is made up . LAME

i heard miami is geting amare,bosh,lebron,wade,jordan,shaq,kobe and ray allen all for the MLE

northsider
06-30-2010, 04:09 PM
I can't really remember a more exciting time for a FA class and teams having enough for 2 max or at least close to obtaining.

I pretty much feel like right now with all the hype it feels like winner gets Bron and losers get whats left. When in reality with any of the guys our teams could be obtaining it should be a good thing.

Melo15
06-30-2010, 04:10 PM
I heard that Ray Allen is also recruiting Amare Stoudemire and Joe Johnson, more info later

redwhitenblue
06-30-2010, 04:11 PM
your an idiot if you think he is the weak link
Prove me wrong.

He doesn't distribute the ball well for a guard (at all), defense is average at his best, minutes down-fouls up-PPG down, doesn't rebound.

He's a nice FT shooter and an occassional 3 pt man.

redwhitenblue
06-30-2010, 04:13 PM
LeBartard, who reported the Bosh "trade" is now reporting that Lebron "definitively will NOT sign with the Heat"

So Heat fans must choose if they believe him or not.

Focused1
06-30-2010, 04:14 PM
Sounds suspect but doesn't mean it can't be true. I'd like to know if the other guys who are not the " Max contracts" only signing 1 year contracts ? I mean, doesn't everyone who joins this team with the 3 big guns believe they will win it all in the first year?

D Roses Bulls
06-30-2010, 04:15 PM
LeBartard, who reported the Bosh "trade" is now reporting that Lebron "definitively will NOT sign with the Heat"

So Heat fans must choose if they believe him or not.

can you post me a link for that please?

redwhitenblue
06-30-2010, 04:16 PM
can you post me a link for that please?
It was just updated. He's flipping left and right.

pellino79
I'm a Bulls Fan and I would Love for LeBron to come to Chicago but I haven't believed one rumor that he is, he will re-sign with Cleveland and then all this talk will have been a waste of our lives. this is a way for the NBA to grab everyone in and get more interest in the game.

And by the way my sources tell me LeBron has spoken with Jordan, and Pippen and after they hit the fountain of youth they will join LeBron on the Bulls and go for another 6 titles. DREAM TEAM here we come!!

D Roses Bulls

thank you :)

Corey
Prove me wrong.

He doesn't distribute the ball well for a guard (at all), defense is average at his best, minutes down-fouls up-PPG down, doesn't rebound.

Occasional 3pt man?

He's the best three point shooter in NBA history :laugh:

mjqusoldier
06-30-2010, 04:17 PM
Mia fans dont deserve any star players. They only show up to the games when the Heat are good. The majority of them are not loyal and dont know basketball.

D Roses Bulls
06-30-2010, 04:17 PM

wow he mistakes james jones for lebrons james? lmao..... what a reliable source

The Raven
06-30-2010, 04:18 PM
Are they just making up these articles as they go along?

Melo15
06-30-2010, 04:18 PM
Mia fans dont deserve any star players. They only show up to the games when the Heat are good. The majority of them are not loyal and dont know basketball.

Worst part about it is all the new bandwagon Heat fans. I feel bad for the real Heat fans because now they have to deal with everyone acting like they were Heat fans all along.

D Roses Bulls
06-30-2010, 04:19 PM
Occasional 3pt man?

well ray allen is really inconsistent, he only shoots really well when he is coming off the screen and if not he cant hit nothing. he has obviously lost a step the last couple years.

Jonathan2323

He was just kidding he meant James Jones :laugh:

redwhitenblue
Occasional 3pt man?

And Jordan was the best player in the game. Ray's way past his prime. He'll have an occassional good game. Last year was his lowest 3pt FG% since 02/03 and 3rd lowest in his career along with his lowest attempts in a decade.

redwhitenblue
06-30-2010, 04:20 PM
He was just kidding he meant James Jones :laugh:
How can you post that not thinking people are going to take that as Lebron?

I do like how he clarified the Bosh post earlier and said it's a "principle agreement."
I've been saying all along I think an agreement is set IF Bosh chooses Miami, then the S+T is ready.

Corey
06-30-2010, 04:22 PM
And Jordan was the best player in the game. Ray's way past his prime. He'll have an occassional good game. Last year was his lowest 3pt FG% since 02/03 and 3rd lowest in his career along with his lowest attempts in a decade.

Guess what: he also attempted the lowest amount of shots per game since his rookie season.

Pretty tough for a shooter to get started when he isn't getting touches.

Fact of the matter is you're overrating his potential role on the team written about. He isn't expected to have huge games, he would be the fourth option on a stacked team. He HAS to have defenses pay attention to him, which does nothing but help the others.

redwhitenblue
06-30-2010, 04:23 PM
:laugh2: Lebartard has apparently jumped back on the Lebron to Miami bus based on the fact that SAS said so after SAS said Lebron was going to the Knicks, and SAS can't be wrong twice.

GEO123
06-30-2010, 04:24 PM
Well here's what Steve Bulpett from the Boston Herald said about Doc RIvers coming back to the Celtics

"The Celtics’ key players have lobbied Rivers to stay, but it was thought he’d take the opportunity to leave if the team was about to go into a rebuilding phase.

If he’s hanging around, it likely means he has at least a fair indication that they might be, as well."

So the Ray Allen thing might not be true...

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/celtics/

redwhitenblue
06-30-2010, 04:24 PM
Guess what: he also attempted the lowest amount of shots per game since his rookie season.

Pretty tough for a shooter to get started when he isn't getting touches.

Fact of the matter is you're overrating his potential role on the team written about. He isn't expected to have huge games, he would be the fourth option on a stacked team. He HAS to have defenses pay attention to him, which does nothing but help the others.
Didn't I say that he had the least attempts? Hmm... I did

Unless Ray Allen came in at vet minimum, he'd be detrimental to the Heat team-because he'd restrict even FURTHER how they could set up their bench.

IU Hoosiers 3
06-30-2010, 04:27 PM
i cant wait for these guys to sign..im so tired of all these reports..i can only take so much.

clehmun
so.... wade's going to play PG?

wade-rayray-lebron-bosh-haywood? lol

Corey

Unless Ray Allen came in at vet minimum, he'd be detrimental to the Heat team-because he'd restrict even FURTHER how they could set up their bench.
You also brought up 3pt%, but failed to bring up the fact that he shot one of the highest overall FG%'s in his career...

And that's a terrible assumption. Signing a future hall of famer that is a great community guy, and probably the best fourth option in the league is a bad thing? It makes them the best four in the history of the NBA.

What, it takes away a few million that they would spend on 2 scrubs for the bench? Big detriment.

The whole bench is going to consist of vet minimum guys anyways.

D Roses Bulls

he would have too....... miami would only have that left to give. also allen has talked about remaining in the Connecticut area with his family. so i odnt see it happening

redwhitenblue
06-30-2010, 04:29 PM
You also brought up 3pt%, but failed to bring up the fact that he shot one of the highest overall FG%'s in his career...

And that's a terrible assumption. Signing a future hall of famer that is a great community guy, and probably the best fourth option in the league is a bad thing? It makes them the best four in the history of the NBA.

What, it takes away a few million that they would spend on 2 scrubs for the bench? Big detriment.

The whole bench is going to consist of vet minimum guys anyways.
With Allen at anything other than Vet minimum, they may not have the available salary to fill their bench with other vet minimums...they'll have to take younger players at minimum salary.

Ray Allen is a nice guy. He was a great basketball player and is now a good one. He should not be mistaken for an all-star player anymore or an important piece to a "dream team."

Corey
06-30-2010, 04:30 PM
With Allen at anything other than Vet minimum, they may not have the available salary to fill their bench with other vet minimums...they'll have to take younger players at minimum salary.

Ray Allen is a nice guy. He was a great basketball player and is now a good one. He should not be mistaken for an all-star player anymore or an important piece to a "dream team."

They can offer as many veteran minimum contracts as they want.

D Roses Bulls
06-30-2010, 04:32 PM

that is only 1.3 million i believe. thats not a whole lot and he would have to leave his home to take that and be away from his family.

redwhitenblue
06-30-2010, 04:32 PM
And they can pay double as soon as they head over the salary cap. Which if they sign all 3 to max contracts-will be very quickly.

Corey
06-30-2010, 04:34 PM
And they can pay double as soon as they head over the salary cap. Which if they sign all 3 to max contracts-will be very quickly.

What's your point? Paying double for veteran minimum contracts is pocket change to the owners.

If you honestly think paying 2.6 instead of 1.3 for a min. guy is going to be a sticking point, you're sorely mistaken.

redwhitenblue
06-30-2010, 04:36 PM
What's your point? Paying double for veteran minimum contracts is pocket change to the owners.

If you honestly think paying 2.6 instead of 1.3 for a min. guy is going to be a sticking point, you're sorely mistaken.
Allen won't be the only one over the salary cap. The Heat-if they sign all 3-will be well over the cap.

Young2Kinsler
06-30-2010, 04:36 PM
so.... wade's going to play PG?

wade-rayray-lebron-bosh-haywood? lol

Haywood? with what money?

Corey
06-30-2010, 04:37 PM
Allen won't be the only one over the salary cap. The Heat-if they sign all 3-will be well over the cap.

Elaborate further.

I don't see what point you're trying to make.

redwhitenblue
06-30-2010, 04:40 PM
Elaborate further.

I don't see what point you're trying to make.
I simply think they can do better.

I've already said Allen at the minimum is acceptable (In fact I said that multiple times). At any more though I think it wouldn't benefit the Heat.

Corey
06-30-2010, 04:42 PM
I simply think they can do better.

I've already said Allen at the minimum is acceptable (In fact I said that multiple times). At any more though I think it wouldn't benefit the Heat.

And I fail to see how it is a detriment other than 'the heat will have to pay more in taxes'.

You already said they will be over the soft cap regardless, so why not sign the best players possible after they get their 'big three'. The entire bench is going to be minimum contract guys anyways, so what's the difference?

homestarunner93
06-30-2010, 04:42 PM

If you can beat 'em, make them join you?

Regardless, Allen is a perfect fit for this "Dream Team" if it comes to be. Wade and LeBron are far from deadly outside scorers, so when Allen is on, this team could be unstoppable. They just can't expect much from anyone but Wade come playoff time. :p

plpfctn
06-30-2010, 04:44 PM
it's not lebron. it's probably some of his posse people talking to see what all the options are. bosh has already said he's not coming. i guess that's the end of the dream team.

redwhitenblue
06-30-2010, 04:47 PM
And I fail to see how it is a detriment other than 'the heat will have to pay more in taxes'.

You already said they will be over the soft cap regardless, so why not sign the best players possible after they get their 'big three'. The entire bench is going to be minimum contract guys anyways, so what's the difference?
Did I not say that Allen at vet minimum is fine? I mean, you keep harping on that.

But I don't see Allen going from 16MM/year (unless I've misread his contract status-the 5 yr/80 MM extension in 04/05 is the last contract I see for him) to vet minimum.

ldc62
06-30-2010, 04:47 PM
So tomorrow is July 1st and I expect new rumors to come out every hour. Just 8 more days til they can finally sign!

shizzle09
06-30-2010, 04:48 PM

ok, so as a fan of a team that made it quite clear they were looking towards 2010 to build a title contender and not trying to win one the past 2-3 years you're supposed to be excited about this and rush out to buy season tickets? Sure, you can go to the Heat game and watch Wade and a bunch of scrubs battle out a barely above .500 record or do one of the many things you can do in South Beach. Some may call that being a fairweather fan but just beacuse you dont attend the games doesnt mean your not a fan of the team and you dont support them outside the arena.

magichatnumber9
06-30-2010, 04:54 PM
good job Lebron. Ray would be perfect coming off the bench

Thisisouryear!!
06-30-2010, 04:56 PM
this would destroy the league.

Canes0097
06-30-2010, 05:00 PM

exactly!

PrettyBoyJ
06-30-2010, 05:05 PM
I dont believe this.. I still think LeBron is an egomaniac and wants all the spot light.. No way he teams up with all those guys and hurt his individual legacy

jackdawson
06-30-2010, 05:08 PM
Prove me wrong.

:laugh::laugh2::laugh::laugh2::laugh::laugh2:

Ray Allen is the greatest three point shooter in nba history along with RM.

ABOMB_56
06-30-2010, 05:08 PM
I dont believe this.. I still think LeBron is an egomaniac and wants all the spot light.. No way he teams up with all those guys and hurt his individual legacy

He won't have an individual legacy if he never wins a championship. I think LeBron would rather win multiple championships on the "dream team" rather than be on a team where he is the superstar and he doesn't win many if any championships.
Championships>Individual legacy

FrenchSunsFan
06-30-2010, 05:10 PM
Heats gonna be the new no salary cap team now the lakers must trade DJ Mbenga to Dwight Howard and Jordan Farmar to CP3 , you can f.ck with the Lakers hahahahaha.

nanablvd
06-30-2010, 05:10 PM
He hasnt decided his team and he starts recruiting?

redwhitenblue
06-30-2010, 05:15 PM
Ray Allen is the greatest three point shooter in nba history along with RM.
Too bad history doesn't mean jack for a 35 year old. I wasn't talking about Ray Allen's career. I'm talking about Ray Allen in the 2010-2011 season.

shizzle09
06-30-2010, 05:18 PM
:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

this is pure insanity.

ABOMB_56
06-30-2010, 05:19 PM
Too bad history doesn't mean jack for a 35 year old. I wasn't talking about Ray Allen's career. I'm talking about Ray Allen in the 2010-2011 season.

This.
However, Ray Allen could potentially have one of his best seasons in his career if he were to join forces with Wade, Bosh and James. Ray Allen was the #2 option for most of the season with the C's. In this situation, he would be the #4 option, making him the best #4 in the entire league. He would get so many open looks with James and Wade slashing to the paint, and even the occasional double team on Bosh. IF this team had good ball movement, imagine swinging across the perimeter from LBJ, to Wade and then to Ray Allen for the open corner 3 pointer.
:drool:

Canes0097
06-30-2010, 05:22 PM

Im pretty sure that Ray Allen is the best 3 point shooting free agent available.

redwhitenblue
06-30-2010, 05:29 PM
Im pretty sure that Ray Allen is the best 3 point shooting free agent available.
Maybe. JJ Reddick, Mike Miller and possibly Channing Frye are all available.

bosoxlover12
06-30-2010, 05:30 PM
hmmm... anybody remember when I said ppl inside Ray Allen's camp said he wanted to play for CLEVELAND or MIAMI, depending on where LEBRON signed?!!

not so stupid now, huh!

rockets-fan
06-30-2010, 05:31 PM
why arent the nets ever included as good pptions for lbj? i mean harris,lee,james,favors,lopez....thats a good team with alot of improvement still to come...he would be known as the guy who fliped the nets in one season...

MacFitz92
06-30-2010, 05:34 PM
I think nobody should get there hopes up. There's been tons of speculation,.

redwhitenblue
06-30-2010, 05:34 PM
hmmm... anybody remember when I said ppl inside Ray Allen's camp said he wanted to play for CLEVELAND or MIAMI, depending on where LEBRON signed?!!

not so stupid now, huh!
I think you could say any FA wants to sign where Lebron signs.

In fact, I'd bank money that no FA is trying to avoid being on the same team as Lebron.

kArSoN RyDaH
06-30-2010, 05:41 PM
so why doesnt every player just get together and meet secretly and destroy the game of basketball to create all of these dream teams. smhh

PlezPlayDKnicks
06-30-2010, 05:43 PM

More than half of em on this site didnt even exist until DWade got there... No offense to the real fans of the Heat.... If we prob asked the casual Heat fan how do they feel about THE SHOT most wont even know what we are talking about...

shizzle09
06-30-2010, 05:56 PM
This.
However, Ray Allen could potentially have one of his best seasons in his career if he were to join forces with Wade, Bosh and James. Ray Allen was the #2 option for most of the season with the C's. In this situation, he would be the #4 option, making him the best #4 in the entire league. He would get so many open looks with James and Wade slashing to the paint, and even the occasional double team on Bosh. IF this team had good ball movement, imagine swinging across the perimeter from LBJ, to Wade and then to Ray Allen for the open corner 3 pointer.
:drool:

is that Sloan from Entourage in your sig pic???

ABOMB_56
06-30-2010, 05:58 PM
is that Sloan from Entourage in your sig pic???

Yessir.
I :love: her

boolish
06-30-2010, 05:59 PM
geez it just gets more silly the closer we get to midnight...

magichatnumber9
06-30-2010, 06:00 PM
Yessir.
She's mine:mad:

shizzle09
06-30-2010, 06:00 PM
More than half of em on this site didnt even exist until DWade got there... No offense to the real fans of the Heat.... If we prob asked the casual Heat fan how do they feel about THE SHOT most wont even know what we are talking about...

Been a Heat fan since we drafted Glen Rice and i have no idea what "The Shot" is. Alan Houston shot againt us? I guarantee i know whatever shot your talking about just never heard anything being referred to as "the shot"

Akshay
06-30-2010, 06:03 PM
Who would be the pg in this situation?

ABOMB_56
06-30-2010, 06:06 PM
She's mine:mad:

Not at all. I don't see her in your sig anywhere. Therefore, I win :D

NYK|NYY
Man if they all sign on whatever team, anything they win is going to look so meh.

shizzle09
Yessir.

haha, l like this pic of her! sooooo hot

h2r09
06-30-2010, 06:08 PM
Man if they all sign on whatever team, anything they win is going to look so meh.

yet they will still win, wont they? I love how people think that all these players care about is how outside people think of them.

King Koopa
06-30-2010, 06:12 PM

They won't be over the cap. :mad: They'll be right on it. And the tax doesn't kick in until the team is over the cap by a good 15 million dollars. :facepalm:

ABOMB_56
06-30-2010, 06:12 PM
haha, l like this pic of her! sooooo hot

My picture is infinitely times more sexy.

NYK|NYY
06-30-2010, 06:14 PM
yet they will still win, wont they? I love how people think that all these players care about is how outside people think of them.

Well I know for a fact it's going to annoy you as a fan. Your championships will be soiled! But I don't think Lebrons going to MIA.

h2r09
06-30-2010, 06:17 PM
Been a Heat fan since we drafted Glen Rice and i have no idea what "The Shot" is. Alan Houston shot againt us? I guarantee i know whatever shot your talking about just never heard anything being referred to as "the shot"

it really want as big of a shot as knicks fans make it out to be. it wasnt a late round playoff game and they didnt win the title, so to brag about a shot in the first round of the playoffs is nothing major. But i guess when you dont win for so long you have to cling to average moments.

h2r09
06-30-2010, 06:18 PM
Well I know for a fact it's going to annoy you as a fan. Your championships will be soiled! But I don't think Lebrons going to MIA.

ya, im gonna be super pissed when we win so many championships because we have 3 great players.

was that a serious ****ing comment? that was the biggest piece of evidence that you are a hater ive ever seen.

shizzle09
06-30-2010, 06:19 PM
it really want as big of a shot as knicks fans make it out to be. it wasnt a late round playoff game and they didnt win the title, so to brag about a shot in the first round of the playoffs is nothing major. But i guess when you dont win for so long you have to cling to average moments.

gotcha, kinda funny how i guessed right because i still remember how bad the shot was. Bounced on the rim like 3-4 times before going in. So dirty

J4KOP99
06-30-2010, 06:19 PM
I highly doubt this story. Good for Heat fans though, let them get a little more fired up.

shizzle09
06-30-2010, 06:21 PM
I just realized if we landed the trio we would have 3 of the top 5 players drafted. Kinda like when we had Zo and Shaq who went #1 & 2

h2r09
06-30-2010, 06:22 PM
I highly doubt this story. Good for Heat fans though, let them get a little more fired up.

i dont doubt the story, i doubt the fact that allen would sign for the minimum but according to the story he just wants to win and be near his mother so you never know. But the fact that multiple people are repoorting that lebron is recruiting people FOR the heat is pretty cool if true.

I just cant see lebron leaving cleveland for some reason.

shizzle09

Yeah, we dont need anything else at this point. I just want to sleep until everyone signs and move on.

Wrigheyes4MVP
I think it would be horrible for the NBA is Lebron and Bosh joined Wade in Miami.

Its too much talent for one team. It would be best if Bosh joined Wade in Miami...and Lebron went somewhere else.

I want to see the East become a deep league...with all the FAs going to different places.

Thats what this league needs. The dream team in Miami would disgust me.

Im not a Knicks or Nets fan...I just want to see a balanced league...thats all Im rooting for.

majestic
06-30-2010, 06:26 PM
nobody is gonna take less money, end of story. they've all earned huge contracts.. and who is gonna be the highest paid on the heat?? why would dwayne wade take less money then lebron when he has the ring? it doesnt work like that.. bosh also is gonna get a max contract he isnt going to miami.. miami cant aford 3 max stars, the only dream team available is if the bulls get lebron/ another big name, which is actually possible since rose is already a star... and not paid yet.

NYK|NYY
06-30-2010, 06:32 PM
ya, im gonna be super pissed when we win so many championships because we have 3 great players.

was that a serious ****ing comment? that was the biggest piece of evidence that you are a hater ive ever seen.

No it was not serious.

zambo4president
06-30-2010, 06:43 PM
LeBrosh isn't going to Miami. Bosh wants a S&T which would make him the highest paid on the team when he's the 3rd best and this whole thing is Wade's idea on Wade's team, meaning LeBron isn't the shot caller Wade is. LeBron wants the spotlight so nice try D-Wade have fun with Boozer though. You guys really think LeBron wants to join Wade who already won a ring? His legacy would be "you hadda go to Dwayne Wade to get a ring" and "you had to stack your team with 2 other superstars to win a title, but your supposed to be the best?"

8kobe24
06-30-2010, 06:45 PM
of course this is made up . LAME

i heard miami is geting amare,bosh,lebron,wade,jordan,shaq,kobe and ray allen all for the MLE

I heard it was more like Wade getting max contract. LBJ, Bosh, Kobe, Amare with MLE, and the rest on Vets Minimum. But let me check my source, who is a friend of Wade's friend's cousin's wife's sister who happens to work no where near the Heat Organization.

Discr3t
06-30-2010, 06:47 PM
Pierce is coming back to Boston so its a moot point.

majestic
06-30-2010, 06:47 PM
LeBrosh isn't going to Miami. Bosh wants a S&T which would make him the highest paid on the team when he's the 3rd best and this whole thing is Wade's idea on Wade's team, meaning LeBron isn't the shot caller Wade is. LeBron wants the spotlight so nice try D-Wade have fun with Boozer though. You guys really think LeBron wants to join Wade who already won a ring? His legacy would be "you hadda go to Dwayne Wade to get a ring" and "you had to stack your team with 2 other superstars to win a title, but your supposed to be the best?"

exactly if lebron wants his own legacy and to win right now and have a chance at a dynasty he will goto the chicago bulls, if he is all about fame and not winning he will goto new york.. and if he is loyal to fans he will stay in cleveland. seeing as kobe now earned the title of best player in nba by winning rings, i see him going to chicago. just a little interesting note 1991 jordon won his first title against the lakers with magic on that team who had 5 rinsgs next season will be 20 years.. and kobe has 5 rings
bulls vs lakers anyone??

WillisLovechild
06-30-2010, 06:56 PM
I'm not too sure about this one, especially considering Wade and Allen play the same position.

icon1914
06-30-2010, 06:56 PM

Well I see the 8th seed knocking off the top seed in a game 5 is more than an average moment... but that is just me.

majmarcus
06-30-2010, 07:13 PM
shut up, LeBron!

My thoughts exactly!!!!!

J_M_B
06-30-2010, 07:16 PM

Are you LeBron? You know everything that's going through his head?

I'm not so high on this source as well, but you certainly don't know what LeBron wants or thinks. Nobody knows. Heck LeBron probably still doesn't know where he wants to go.

I still give the edge to Cleveland, but Chicago and Miami aren't that far behind.

Aussy4GM
06-30-2010, 07:18 PM
why would ray allen go to the heat if they already have a better starting sg?

dbeastly
06-30-2010, 07:20 PM
Why is ESPN saying Bron and Wade are both recruiting Boozer instead of just Wade?

J_M_B
06-30-2010, 07:22 PM
In my opinion, I think Miami is better off with a Wade and Bosh duo, while adding 4-6 quality role players, I'm not sure the big 3 can work, but I wouldn't be disappointed if it did happen.

I'll just much rather have depth. You need bodies. LeBron/Wade/Bosh sounds nice, but can it work? What happens if one of them gets injured? 4-6 quality role players paired up with a great duo of Wade/Bosh sounds pretty good to me.

Just a different opinion, from another Heat fan..

J_M_B
06-30-2010, 07:26 PM

Ray Allen would be a great shooter off the bench. He would really help spread the floor for Wade and Lebron, but I don't even believe that the "Big 3" is going to happen.

Ray Allen would be a great fit next to Wade, though. He's getting older, so maybe a move to the bench is better.

J_M_B
06-30-2010, 07:28 PM

Ohh, and I'm pretty sure that was goaltending on Rose, in your sig. :p

Kakaroach
06-30-2010, 07:30 PM
I highly doubt Ray Allen would accept a role on the bench for the Heat when he could be a starter for the Celtics.

beasted86
06-30-2010, 07:33 PM
I highly doubt Ray Allen would accept a role on the bench for the Heat when he could be a starter for the Celtics.

This.

Gambeezy
06-30-2010, 07:38 PM
Ohh, and I'm pretty sure that was goaltending on Rose, in your sig. :p

And Salmons actually got a piece of it before Rose touched the Ball.

Aussy4GM
06-30-2010, 07:39 PM
Ray Allen would be a great shooter off the bench. He would really help spread the floor for Wade and Lebron, but I don't even believe that the "Big 3" is going to happen.

Ray Allen would be a great fit next to Wade, though. He's getting older, so maybe a move to the bench is better.

That would be a great situation but i dont see Ray Allen taking a Role on the bench when he can start elsewhere no matter who else is on the team. and yes it was goaltending. haha

PBG
06-30-2010, 08:17 PM
dream team!?!?!? HAHAHAHAHA!!! more like queen team.

xbrackattackx
06-30-2010, 08:22 PM
So D-Wade is gonna play point?

Wade
Allen
Lebron
Bosh
?

dodie53
06-30-2010, 08:32 PM
dream team FTW!

LA_Raiders
06-30-2010, 08:33 PM
I dont see LeBrooms EGO playing on Wades Team...

JDizzle
06-30-2010, 08:44 PM
wade greater then lebron