PDA

View Full Version : Chris Bosh Debunks "Big 3 scenario" in miami

Chicagofaithful
06-29-2010, 10:26 PM
http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/06/2...#ixzz0sHi9lCAM

Quote:
I don't see it happening,'' Bosh told us this past weekend of the idea of the three playing together on the Heat.

`I don't even know how it would work. It sounds pie in the sky. Riley is known as a guy who is like a mastermind-type genius. He's probably having a vision one day. But who knows? I don't see it.

Why hasn't this thread been created yet?! Seriously how is "raja bell to join bosh, wade, and james in miami" still existent but no one cares that Bosh came out and said he doesn't see it happening lol

torontosports10
06-29-2010, 10:29 PM
Cause there are a million writers just pulling **** out of their *** on it. I cant ****ing wait until July 10th when most of this **** should be taken care of.

justinnum1
:facepalm:

*Silver&Black*
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm still for the Cavs, Hawks, and Suns to resign Lebron, Joe and Amare. I do think Bosh is gone, but thats it.

*Superman*
06-29-2010, 10:34 PM
Good. Thank you Bosh now get S&T to the Magic!

Chicagofaithful
06-29-2010, 10:36 PM
:facepalm:

whats the :facepalm: for?

Im going to go ahead and assume it's because you have a Sig of 3 players and 1 of them said they probably won't be playing together, so you feel silly. Other than that I can't think of a reason why you'd use it :confused:

*Silver&Black*
06-29-2010, 10:38 PM

Im going to go ahead and assume it's because you have a Sig of 3 players and 1 of them said they probably won't be playing together, so you feel silly. Other than that I can't think of a reason why you'd use it :confused:

Quoted for being true and funny, coming from a fan of neither Bulls or Heat. Well done.

unleashthebeast
06-29-2010, 10:38 PM
maybe because the link doesnt work

D Roses Bulls
06-29-2010, 10:40 PM

I think he quoting you cause a lot of us bulls fans been using that link and quote by bosh all day including me, but just ignore the heat fans. keep your squirt gun next you for the next time they get "heated" you can put that flame out :)

Chicagofaithful
06-29-2010, 10:41 PM
maybe because the link doesnt work

hmm it was working about a half hour ago... i wonder if the Miami Herald pulled it because it was bad press lol

IU Hoosiers 3
06-29-2010, 10:42 PM
i just can't imagine there being enough balls on the floor for those 3..i dont care what anyone says about how good players learn to play with each other..i just don't see it.

Chicagofaithful
06-29-2010, 10:42 PM
Quoted for being true and funny, coming from a fan of neither Bulls or Heat. Well done.

thank you sir.... just trying to present the facts! BTW this thread isnt to stick it to MIAMI, before everyone gets defensive... its simply to keep PSD up to date... at this point it's Steven A. Smith's Opinion vs. Chris Bosh's...

I know who i'm betting on..

still1ballin
06-29-2010, 10:44 PM
LoLz

Kakaroach
06-29-2010, 10:44 PM
Link isn't working, if you find the real link someone VM/PM it to me and I'll re-open the thread. Until then this thread is going nowhere with the posts, has as been made obvious from the posts so far in this thread.

Kakaroach
06-29-2010, 10:54 PM
http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/06/29/1707168/heats-pat-riley-must-convince.html

There is the real link for ya.

Chicagofaithful
06-29-2010, 10:55 PM
thank you for re-opening! i guess the miami herald moved the link on their site

theducksmuggler
06-29-2010, 10:55 PM
jesus christ another ****ing report on where the big free agents are goin will everyone mostly media shut the hell up until july 8th

*Silver&Black*
06-29-2010, 10:56 PM
thank you sir.... just trying to present the facts! BTW this thread isnt to stick it to MIAMI, before everyone gets defensive... its simply to keep PSD up to date... at this point it's Steven A. Smith's Opinion vs. Chris Bosh's...

I wonder if someone can post this on SAS twitter crap page?

beasted86
06-29-2010, 10:57 PM
This quote was taken from Bosh during the day Saturday at a charity event in Miami.

It's kind of old, and supposedly before the "free agent summit" that happened sometime Saturday afternoon/night.

Chicagofaithful
06-29-2010, 11:00 PM
This quote was taken from Bosh during the day Saturday at a charity event in Miami.

It's kind of old, and supposedly before the "free agent summit" that happened sometime Saturday afternoon/night.

dude its 4 days old... coming from an ESPN source thats old, coming from the mouth of Chris bosh? Thats news to me! especially since they all never met in person, so i have a hard time believing that Bosh's stance changed from a phone call or else we would have heard that he had committed with Lebron to go somewhere.... as it is, our latest piece of solid information from Chris bosh is as quoted above in the article reported mind you by a miami newspaper

td0tsfinest
06-29-2010, 11:01 PM
And the plot thickens

This is what I'm expecting from this off season. We're going to hear one thing and than its going to be refuted the day after.

nuggetsyankees
^ your girlfriend is hot chicagofaithful

Mudvayne91
I hope that's the case. Stephen A Smith has always seemed reliable though

td0tsfinest
06-29-2010, 11:02 PM

didn't the summit happen this past weekend?

Chicagofaithful
06-29-2010, 11:03 PM
^ your girlfriend is hot chicagofaithful

thanks dude... when i walk through the mall with her... ppl give us looks like "how the ***** did this ugly *** mother f*cker get her?" i look like i have cancer in that picture... :facepalm:

Jonathan2323
06-29-2010, 11:04 PM
James and Wade have spoken to Boozer in recent days, and Wade made clear he would welcome playing with Boozer, who's a close friend. (That could happen only if Bosh -- Miami's prefered choice -- signs elsewhere.)

Bosh said Miami is in ``top contention'' for him and looked at houses in South Florida this past weekend, though nothing definitive should be drawn from that.

If James can be persuaded by Riley and Wade to sign with the Heat, it would not be surprising if they convince Bosh to join them. One obstacle would be if Toronto rejects the Heat's sign-and-trade efforts for Bosh, and Bosh accepts a sign-and-trade elsewhere, perhaps with strong suitors Houston and Chicago, to get a more lucrative contract.

• If James agrees to join the Heat and Bosh balks, Miami is poised to pursue Boozer or Amare Stoudemire to team with Wade and James. Boozer's camp believes he is Miami's No. 2 power forward choice behind Bosh. Boozer, who would love to sign with Miami, will meet with the Heat, Knicks, Nets and Bulls.
Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/06/29/1707168/heats-pat-riley-must-convince.html#ixzz0sIkwzsYY

if Bosh is not on board we'll take Boozer

mia305king
06-29-2010, 11:04 PM
thanks dude... when i walk through the mall with her... ppl give us looks like "how the ***** did this ugly *** mother f*cker get her?" i look like i have cancer in that picture... :facepalm:

:laugh2:

blade151
06-29-2010, 11:08 PM
I think the Big 3 Superstar int ehir prime deal isnt happening anywhere. CHI, NY, And MIA will each get a star and each team will round it out with 2nd tier guys.

We will see for sure who is in it for the money and who is in for winning.

beasted86
06-29-2010, 11:08 PM
didn't the summit happen this past weekend?

I don't know when or if anything happened. I usually don't take much impact on any information that doesn't have a name with a quote attached.

I was just relaying the "supposed" timeline of events. I've already said I don't think Bosh is going to play 3rd wheel... not because of this article, but more in line with the video interview where he said he wants to be a centerpiece.

I've always thought Wade, Johnson, and Bosh would be the most realistic offseason for the Heat.

Chicagofaithful
06-29-2010, 11:13 PM
Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/06/29/1707168/heats-pat-riley-must-convince.html#ixzz0sIkwzsYY

see the thing is... i feel like bosh is almost a lock for MIAMI... whereas i feel like James is way less of a lock. Like you shouldnt be concerned about Bosh coming to sign with you guys, you should be concerned about Lebron not coming. I feel like you guys are attracting a lot of PF's. I know Boozer, Bosh, amare all would love to play for MIAMI, but i dont think James would love to play for you, so when i read the article i was thinking... no way bosh would ever say no to signing if James and wade were there, but i could see lebron say no... the man wants his own team, thats something he'll never have with Wade... wades too close to his talent level

Jonathan2323
06-29-2010, 11:14 PM
see the thing is... i feel like bosh is almost a lock for MIAMI... whereas i feel like James is way less of a lock. Like you shouldnt be concerned about Bosh coming to sign with you guys, you should be concerned about Lebron not coming. I feel like you guys are attracting a lot of PF's. I know Boozer, Bosh, amare all would love to play for MIAMI, but i dont think James would love to play for you, so when i read the article i was thinking... no way bosh would ever say no to signing if James and wade were there, but i could see lebron say no... the man wants his own team, thats something he'll never have with Wade... wades too close to his talent level

Actually i don't think Bosh is a lock, if LeBron goes to Chicago i can see Bosh following him.

nuggetsyankees
06-29-2010, 11:17 PM
am I the only one who thinks that Amare is a much better fit on the Heat than Bosh

still1ballin
06-29-2010, 11:19 PM

you kind of look like Shawn from Boy Meets World

effen5
06-29-2010, 11:22 PM

haha

Draco
06-29-2010, 11:23 PM

yeah, but Bosh has a good reason for debunking the big 3 scenario; to draw attention away from a meeting that could be seen as tampering.

if you believe SAS, you're buying into Smith's source who he claims has never been wrong in their 10 year relationship. So on the one hand, you're looking at how often Smith's been wrong in the past.. Probably not too often by most accounts.

But on the other hand you're also looking at Smith's reason for changing his mind on the certainty of Lebron to NY. Smith said that no one could have predicted Miami and Chicago dumping salaries in recent weeks and that those events changed the free agent market landscape. I'm not sure I buy it. I don't understand how Smith was certain about NY for two years without thinking it was possible for Miami and Chicago to clear cap room. Smith could have trusted his NY source all he wanted, but two years is still a long time for a lot to happen. So then, what do we make of his Miami source? Who knows, once Forman visits with Lebron maybe Lebron gets a hair up his butt about MJ's legacy and that changes the free agent market landscape yet again.

Smith's sells his sources pretty well and I'm assuming he has a decent track record. But IMO, he put too much stock in his NY source too early on.. so I don't know what to make his Miami story.

*Silver&Black*
06-29-2010, 11:24 PM

lol.

I'm glad everyone is getting along in this thread better than other ones. It's just basketball guys.

Mudvayne91
06-29-2010, 11:24 PM

Haha, I can kinda see it.

Chicagofaithful
06-29-2010, 11:25 PM

fml i'll have you know this picture was like 3 years agoish... i no longer look like i have a terminal illness, thanks to hard work and a little bit of sun light i look different now... lol **** you guys i don't need to explain myself! :cry:

Chives
06-29-2010, 11:27 PM
I really don't want to see all three of them land in the same spot. It's nothing I have against Miami, I just want to see Lebron James in either Chicago or New York, and Wade and Bosh in Miami. It just sounds like overkill.

boolish
06-29-2010, 11:34 PM
Doesn't he listen to Steven A Smith? He is going to Miami. Somebody better tell him to get his bags packed....

still1ballin
06-30-2010, 01:03 AM
fml i'll have you know this picture was like 3 years agoish... i no longer look like i have a terminal illness, thanks to hard work and a little bit of sun light i look different now... lol **** you guys i don't need to explain myself! :cry:

http://m.virtualstar.com/Celebrities/A/Rider_Strong.jpg

JayW_1023
06-30-2010, 04:50 AM
Even with a Heat team of Wade, LBJ and Bosh won't be enough to beat the Lakers. Kobe Bryant won't allow that to happen.

Bluffmasta
06-30-2010, 11:41 AM
If Lebron wade and Bosh end up on the same team, would you switch cheering from your current teams to Miami ?

I think many people would start following the heat if you had the chance to watch lebron wade and bosh but the question is would you stop rooting for your current team. For me i cheer for the raptors, but i would defiantly be following more Miami games just to see all three play.

redwhitenblue
06-30-2010, 11:44 AM
I'd be interested to see if those 3 can overplay the very weak roster after them.

Melo15
06-30-2010, 11:44 AM
Not a chance lol

P-O-Z
06-30-2010, 12:14 PM
Not a chance lol

did he ask what the chances were ? :facepalm:

Ragun
06-30-2010, 12:17 PM
i will obviously follow the heat but im a raptors fan for life!

The Dream
06-30-2010, 12:19 PM
no were basketball fans. we dont switch teams

lock this

The Dream
06-30-2010, 12:19 PM
no were basketball fans. we dont switch teams

lock this

Young2Kinsler
06-30-2010, 12:20 PM
Well **** no. James, Bosh, and Wade will each score 30 a game, no one else on that team is worth a damn, and they will simply make the playoffs in the east and lose in the first round due to lack of depth.

69centers
Wade = 33PPG
James = 29PPG
Bosh = 24PPG

That's 86 points. That's probably what the Nets averaged per game last year. No way they can all score that much on the same team. Bosh already said he wants to to be the main guy on a team, and now he would be 3rd fiddle? I don't see this happening at all. Can you see anyone else even touching the ball with these guys on the floor?

69centers
double post

magichatnumber9
06-30-2010, 12:36 PM
I would add Miami to my NBA league pass. Does that answer you question.

RIPSweetness34
06-30-2010, 03:12 PM

U mean when Wade was in Chicago for the weekend at a Sox game?

RIPSweetness34
06-30-2010, 03:14 PM

Good, cause we will take Bron and Bosh

Master Mind
06-30-2010, 03:19 PM
Good, cause we will take Bron and Bosh

Sure:eyebrow:

RIPSweetness34
06-30-2010, 03:19 PM
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5341951&categoryid=2378529
http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/news/story?page=FreeAgency-100630

SAS is the only one saying they are going to MIA

Bluffmasta
06-30-2010, 03:37 PM
im only asking this cuz there are those who are a fan of a team and those who are a fan of a players. Bosh and Lebron are big free agents who have there fanbase (lebron more then Bosh) with the possibility of switching to miami to potentially play with two other big free agents would cause many people to start watching miami games. I could see a lot of bandwagon fans jumping on the heat. I think most of the band wagoners would be from florida just because when it was just wade the arena was empty.

Wrigheyes4MVP
06-30-2010, 03:53 PM
U mean when Wade was in Chicago for the weekend at a Sox game?

hmmm!?!?!? I wonder why Wade was in Chicago?

dtmagnet
06-30-2010, 04:20 PM
Don't know what to believe anymore.

The Raven
06-30-2010, 04:29 PM
Seriously it just seems like a bunch of writers makin up BS to stir the pot. With so many different reports coming out, who the hell knows what to even take seriously anymore since every article seems to contradict another