PDA

View Full Version : Rumor: Bell to join Bosh, James, and Wade in Miami?

D Roses Bulls
06-29-2010, 02:48 PM
"Id obviously like to play for a winning team and win something. I got two boys and a wife and our home base is Miami so anywhere up and down this east coast would be a great fit for me."

Link

HoopsVibe's Very Quick Call: There are two reasons Raja Bell - an unrestricted free agent - has interest in suiting up for the Miami Heat.

First, as Bell mentioned South Beach is home. He grew up in Florida. He went to college in Florida. And his family lives in Florida. So there's a sentimental attachment to the area.

Second, Bell is aware of a rumor making the viral rounds: Chris Bosh and LeBron James will join Dwyane Wade and sign with the Miami Heat instead of the Chicago Bulls.

James reportedly has concerns about the Bulls: owner Jerry Reinsdorf is always reluctant to spend on winning; Derrick Rose may struggle off the ball next to The King; there's no three-point gunner to spread the floor and keep opposing defenses honest; and Tom Thibodeau is a rookie coach.

(Of course, this could be conjecture and speculation. Chicago still has much to offer free agents.)

So Bell knows Miami could well become a contender -and surely wants in.

The Heat - after the dust settles with James and Bosh - should add Bell. His defense, intensity, and three-point stroke is perfect for a contending team. And hed likely give oil-slick GM Pat Riley a hometown discount.

Right now, Miami is looking to make major moves, which could land them a useful veteran in Bell.

http://www.hoopsvibe.com/nba-news-and-rumors/articles/103126-rumor-bell-to-join-bosh-james-and-wade-in-miami

abe_froman
06-29-2010, 02:49 PM
not enough money

Melo15
06-29-2010, 02:52 PM
I don't want him to go to Miami or Chicago but Chicago without question is the better fit. In Miami with the three superstars I just don't see that working out well at all, you still only get to use one basketball. In Chicago he would have an up and coming superstar and solid role players that compliment him nicely.

D Roses Bulls
06-29-2010, 02:53 PM
i wanna know where the hell all this reinsdorf is cheap crap coming from. he will pay money if the team has a chance to compete

hotpotato1092
06-29-2010, 02:57 PM
Meh, he's no Mike James.

ManRam
06-29-2010, 02:58 PM
I think the thread should be re-named "Bosh, Wade and James to join Raja Bell in Miami?" ;)

He's the top domino here.

But the more I hear about that trio winding up in Miami, the more scared I get.

But Raja wanting to play in Miami, and Miami being interested in Raja are two completely different stories. I want to play in Miami, but that doesn't mean I will :nod:

Badluck33
06-29-2010, 02:59 PM
Jerry Reinsdorf is not cheap.

ask jordan and his checkbook. ask jay williams and his broken motorcycle. ask pippen at the end of his career and his $10million dollar contract....

leftymo
06-29-2010, 02:59 PM
I don't want him to go to Miami or Chicago but Chicago without question is the better fit. In Miami with the three superstars I just don't see that working out well at all, you still only get to use one basketball. In Chicago he would have an up and coming superstar and solid role players that compliment him nicely.

Agree that in Chi-town he'd fit better, but overall the team isn't all that good. Sure they'll win a ton of games, but getting deep into the playoffs is where the Bulls would fall short.

As for the trio of Wade/Lebron/Bosh... That's nice, but it doesn't fit like the KG/Pierce/Allen trio worked simply b/c each of those players have definite strengths that mesh well together. Bosh isn't a back to the basket type player, and Wade/Lebron both need the ball to be effective. If they don't have the ball, they'll have to come around screens and get open looks (like Ray Allen)... not exactly their game.

The Miami Heat trio won't work, but let most people think it will. If you want to challenge the Lakers or other contenders you better have size up front.

NYtilIdie
06-29-2010, 03:00 PM
not enough money

If he signs for Vets min then he can join them. Vets min doesn't count against the cap.

Honestly I wouldn't mind if all 3 signed with the Heat, they have some pretty cool fans.

shizzle09
06-29-2010, 03:03 PM
i wanna know where the hell all this reinsdorf is cheap crap coming from. he will pay money if the team has a chance to compete

didnt he pay Jordan like 35 million one year? i could be trippin.

D Roses Bulls
06-29-2010, 03:04 PM
If he signs for Vets min then he can join them. Vets min doesn't count against the cap.

Honestly I wouldn't mind if all 3 signed with the Heat, they have some pretty cool fans.

actually miami is regarded one of the worst cities when it comes to fans. alot of people say that city is just full of a bunch of fair weathered fans. i use to live down in orlando and they to talk about it there and its always talked about in the media as well

shizzle09
06-29-2010, 03:07 PM
Agree that in Chi-town he'd fit better, but overall the team isn't all that good. Sure they'll win a ton of games, but getting deep into the playoffs is where the Bulls would fall short.

As for the trio of Wade/Lebron/Bosh... That's nice, but it doesn't fit like the KG/Pierce/Allen trio worked simply b/c each of those players have definite strengths that mesh well together. Bosh isn't a back to the basket type player, and Wade/Lebron both need the ball to be effective. If they don't have the ball, they'll have to come around screens and get open looks (like Ray Allen)... not exactly their game.

The Miami Heat trio won't work, but let most people think it will. If you want to challenge the Lakers or other contenders you better have size up front.

i think you fail to realize what would happen if the trio did sign with MIA. every seasoned vet that isnt in line for a major payday will want in on the action and will likely take less to play there. this trio is more explosive then KG, Allen and Pierce imo. If wade could win a ring with an aged shaq, Payton, Walker, J will etc im pretty sure he could win with Bron and Bosh

DaBUU
06-29-2010, 03:09 PM
this is getting really silly

hotpotato1092

Reinsdorf never had problems paying stars, it was paying role players. That's a big reason the '98 Bulls broke up, MJ retired because he knew that not only was Scottie leaving, but Kerr, Longley Rodman etc... were all gonna be gone. Remember, Reinsdorf also owns the White Sox, so he can't put too much money into either or the other will suffer.

utahjazzno12fan
I wish this would get shutdown. Those three on the same team by signing as FA's? Stern should step in and stop it. Teams cannot talk, but players can? The NBA would be hurt badly if this happened. It would tilt the competition level upside down.

shizzle09
06-29-2010, 03:10 PM
actually miami is regarded one of the worst cities when it comes to fans. alot of people say that city is just full of a bunch of fair weathered fans. i use to live down in orlando and they to talk about it there and its always talked about in the media as well

hahahahahaha, hilarious. IT"S CALLED SOUTH BEACH! if your team is planning for 2010 while they are playing in 2008 i think it's fair that the fans have alot better things to do in the city than watch a garbage heat team that wasnt contending and open about it. I would love some attendance numbers on those ****** bulls teams after Jordan left. you need to understand the situation.

HuRRiCaNeS324
06-29-2010, 03:10 PM
Bell would get the vet min so he could get a piece of the action if he wants. Riley loves players like him so i thinks hes coming down here regardless if we get the big three or not.

Hoopsadvocate
06-29-2010, 03:11 PM
IN respect to the "fair weather fan" thing, while it is true, if all 3 join wouldnt that make it a good fanbase since we would be winning?? I mean seriously its a stupid comment to make when getting 3 megastars. Maybe if just one was there and didnt deliver you could see that backfireing but even then D wade was by himself these past 2 years and the city embraced him and treated him like the jordan of south beach. Lebron and Bosh have to have seen the attention the organization gives to their stars (and hard workers AKA Udonis Haslem who they also threw a part for). The fans maybe fairweather butt he organization is surely not. And even if they are fair weather the weather here will be far from fair with those three here.

shizzle09
06-29-2010, 03:13 PM
I wish this would get shutdown. Those three on the same team by signing as FA's? Stern should step in and stop it. Teams cannot talk, but players can? The NBA would be hurt badly if this happened. It would tilt the competition level upside down.

I hear ya but could you imagine the ratings of a Heat Lakers finals if they signed in Mia? still would have to make it there but you get the point

HuRRiCaNeS324
06-29-2010, 03:14 PM
IN respect to the "fair weather fan" thing, while it is true, if all 3 join wouldnt that make it a good fanbase since we would be winning?? I mean seriously its a stupid comment to make when getting 3 megastars. Maybe if just one was there and didnt deliver you could see that backfireing but even then D wade was by himself these past 2 years and the city embraced him and treated him like the jordan of south beach. Lebron and Bosh have to have seen the attention the organization gives to their stars (and hard workers AKA Udonis Haslem who they also threw a part for). The fans maybe fairweather butt he organization is surely not. And even if they are fair weather the weather here will be far from fair with those three here.

Thats all the Bulls fan say about us lol. Yea we have bad fans, but i know im not i could care less if every other person in miami is a bandwagon hopper. Ill just be happy theryre filling the seats of the big 3 come down here.

You guys should think up something new to say about us because thats getting old...

BALLER71
06-29-2010, 03:16 PM

Word.

Giannis94
06-29-2010, 03:17 PM
Milwaukee is way more attractive than Chicago or Miami

Lo Porto
LBJ and Bosh should go to NY. It's the best thing for basketball. Gallinari, Chandler, Douglas, and Walker would compliment them well. Next year, Bosh and LBJ could pick the players they want to add when Curry comes off the books.

LBJ doesn't want to live in Jordan's shadow or have to fit in Wade's city or play in the Nets terrible arena the next 3 years. Go to NY LBJ and Bosh. Go to Miami Boozer and Joe Johnson. Let Chicago sign Amare and Rudy Gay. The East gets much better but stays balanced.

Young2Kinsler

Miami might have lost the Heat by now were it not for that finals and Wade. Before that, they had no one at games.

Young2Kinsler
06-29-2010, 03:19 PM
LBJ and Bosh should go to NY. It's the best thing for basketball. Gallinari, Chandler, Douglas, and Walker would compliment them well. Next year, Bosh and LBJ could pick the players they want to add when Curry comes off the books.

LBJ doesn't want to live in Jordan's shadow or have to fit in Wade's city or play in the Nets terrible arena the next 3 years. Go to NY LBJ and Bosh. Go to Miami Boozer and Joe Johnson. Let Chicago sign Amare and Rudy Gay. The East gets much better but stays balanced.

Yeah, go to NY where he can continue to lose for the next 8-10 years. NY isn't even close to being in real contention for a playoff spot in the East, much less advancing in the playoffs. NJ and NY are dead ends.

D Roses Bulls
06-29-2010, 03:20 PM
hahahahahaha, hilarious. IT"S CALLED SOUTH BEACH! if your team is planning for 2010 while they are playing in 2008 i think it's fair that the fans have alot better things to do in the city than watch a garbage heat team that wasnt contending and open about it. I would love some attendance numbers on those ****** bulls teams after Jordan left. you need to understand the situation.

it's not like im making all this crap up. you can see it just turning on miami or marlins games. also, the bulls when they were horrible were still selling out. the bulls have sold out pretty much almost every game, if not every game since i believe 1988 or 1989

Hoopsadvocate
06-29-2010, 03:20 PM

While i agree to a certain extent, yes even as a HEAT fan, it would be heavily one sided but now im also starting to think this would make some GMs who before were hesitant to pull off big name trades almost surely try anything to even be on the same playing field as Miami and maybe LA.

I could see CP3 traded for sure because NO will have no chance in hell and theyd know it so why waste more money and no chance of competing they would instead just be happy being under the cap and doing bad and hopefully building up again. Then other teams would be happy to take back NO ugly contracts just to get CP3 (posibly orlando).

I could see the Mavericks making moves to improve. Mark Cuban wants to win and will spare no expense i could see them enticing JJ and JJ accepting because he knows he will need to play with a lot of talent to comepte. And possibly even Shaq to join JJ marion and Dirk.

The thunder had a good draft and adding a though pf like boozer or lee can help them take the next step and in a few years there squad can surely compete. Same with NJ.

So i think the league will be fine competition wise.

justinnum1
06-29-2010, 03:22 PM
I think the thread should be re-named "Bosh, Wade and James to join Raja Bell in Miami?" ;)

He's the top domino here.

But the more I hear about that trio winding up in Miami, the more scared I get.

But Raja wanting to play in Miami, and Miami being interested in Raja are two completely different stories. I want to play in Miami, but that doesn't mean I will :nod:
You can bet your *** Riley is interested in him. He lives 2 blocks from the arena lol

The Flash
Heat buys out James Jones, gains additional cap space:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/sfl-miami-heat-james-jones-s062910,0,7343670.story

Thisisouryear!!

Hes extremly cheap. Reason he wont go to chicago.

JordansBulls
06-29-2010, 03:24 PM
People just making up stuff now. Maybe Lebron will go to Orlando next or San Antonio.

rapjuicer06
06-29-2010, 03:25 PM
lebron will not sign anywhere with a star already intact. it makes him seem desperate and that he can't win a tital on his own. he will stay in cleveland

D Roses Bulls
06-29-2010, 03:26 PM
People just making up stuff now. Maybe Lebron will go to Orlando next or San Antonio.

actually i have been hearing bell to miami for a while now

D Roses Bulls
06-29-2010, 03:28 PM

and your source is????? i wanna know where this is coming from. look at the dynasty days..... i mean he was going way way over the cap or ask michael jordan if he was cheap

R.I.P.#34
06-29-2010, 03:29 PM

I'm not going to say anything about Miami's fan base, because I honestly don't know anything about it. I'm not going to pretend to be an expert on something I know nothing about. As for the Bulls attendance numbers though, the average attendance has been over 18,000 per game every season since 1990. I remember watching every one of the Bulls seasons after Jordan left, and I'm sure there are plenty of Heat fans that watch every game no matter how good the team is. The Bulls have been near the top of the league in attendance for as long as I've been alive though, just thought I'd throw that out there.

thunderforce
06-29-2010, 03:30 PM
who was the last max free agent that took less money to play somewhere else? would you?

D Roses Bulls
06-29-2010, 03:33 PM
who was the last max free agent that took less money to play somewhere else? would you?

exactly :clap:

D-Rock-chitown
06-29-2010, 03:36 PM
If Bulls don't get lebron my wishlist would be... Amare/Bell not boozer/JJ

IndyRealist
06-29-2010, 03:36 PM
"So Bell knows Miami could well become a contender -and surely wants in."

Speculation. The author is just stirring the pot.

ElMarroAfamado
06-29-2010, 03:38 PM
people that think the Heat are going to sign these 3 guys are delusional...
just stop already
if you really think lebron james would play 2nd fiddle to anyone you are ignorant

HuRRiCaNeS324
06-29-2010, 03:38 PM
exactly :clap:

A lot of you were saying Bosh or Lebron are gonna take less money to sign with the Bulls so dont be a hypocrite.

D Roses Bulls
06-29-2010, 03:39 PM

thank you JB on this one doing the research

Thanks to the whopping $30 million salary for Michael Jordan this season, the Chicago Bulls holds the distinction of having the highest payroll roll among all NBA teams.

The Bulls reportedly has a league-record record payroll of more than $58 million. That figure is also a record for the 30-year-old franchise.

In addition to Jordan's $30 million salary, Dennis Rodman has a large $9 million contract to add to the enlarged payroll.

The Bulls, winner of four NBA titles in six NBA seasons, has rewarded its key members, and team owner Jerry Reinsdorf says if they can win again, it will be worth it.

"...If we win another championship this season, (the bulging payroll will be worth it," Reinsdorf said in the Chicago Sun-Times.

Other teams with big money payrolls are the Orlando Magic at $46.5 million, even after losing Shaquille O'Neal to free-agency; the Indiana Pacers are third on the list at $41.8 million; the Phoenix Suns are fourth at 37.2 million and the Washington Bullets at $35.4 million round out the top five teams.

1996-97 Chicago Bull's Payroll:

1. Michael Jordan $30,140,000
2. Dennis Rodman $9,000,000
3. Toni Kukoc $3,960,000
4. Ron Harper $3,840,000
5. Luc Longley $2,790,000
6. Scottie Pippen $2,250,000
7. Randy Brown $1,300,000
8. Dickey Simpkins $1,040,000
9. Robert Parish $1,000,000
10. Bill Wennington $1,000,000
11. Steve Kerr $750,000
12. Jason Caffey $700,000
13. Judd Buechler $500,000

Total $58,270,000

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_Salary_Cap

So that was 1997 when the salary cap was at 24.4 million.

Jordan himself was over the salary cap.

D Roses Bulls
06-29-2010, 03:40 PM
A lot of you were saying Bosh or Lebron are gonna take less money to sign with the Bulls so dont be a hypocrite.

a lot of us? when did you see me say that? all bulls fans dont speak for me. please tell me when i said that

ChiSox219
06-29-2010, 03:40 PM
Reinsdorf never had problems paying stars, it was paying role players. That's a big reason the '98 Bulls broke up, MJ retired because he knew that not only was Scottie leaving, but Kerr, Longley Rodman etc... were all gonna be gone. Remember, Reinsdorf also owns the White Sox, so he can't put too much money into either or the other will suffer.

Pippen got an absurdly stupid contract. Jordan left because Phil and Pip were leaving, simply as that.

Except he does.

Jonathan2323
06-29-2010, 03:41 PM

Bell went on a radio show back in May saying this was his 1st choice and for Pat Riley to call him. Its not speculation, when it comes striaght from the player.

footballer2369
06-29-2010, 03:42 PM

“I’ve talked a lot about it with my agent and my family,” the 6-foot-5 defensive stopper and 3-point specialist said. “Miami is my first choice. If there would be any interest from the Heat I would give it a ponder. It’s my home town.”
http://www.hoopsnotes.com/2010/06/raja-bell-says-miami-is-his-first-choice/

Is that speculation too?

Allstar21
06-29-2010, 03:43 PM
it's not like im making all this crap up. you can see it just turning on miami or marlins games. also, the bulls when they were horrible were still selling out. the bulls have sold out pretty much almost every game, if not every game since i believe 1988 or 1989

HUH??.....Bulls weren't close to selling out post-Jordan era pre-Rose era

i went to several games when i went back to visit Chicago (used to live there during the Jordan years) and there were tons of empty seats

yuoke
06-29-2010, 03:44 PM
Reinsdorf also owns the White Sox, so he can't put too much money into either or the other will suffer.
I beleive he said he would trade all 6 Bulls titles for the one White Sox title, after '05.

justinnum1
06-29-2010, 03:45 PM
:facepalm: at bulls fans not believing words coming out of Raja Bell's mouth but believing WWW

ChiSox219
06-29-2010, 03:48 PM
LOL, it's Raja Bell.

He'll be 34 when the season starts and he's played 73 games in the last two seasons.

He's not even the same "lock down" defender he was five years ago.

D Roses Bulls
06-29-2010, 03:48 PM

i went to several games when i went back to visit Chicago (used to live there during the Jordan years) and there were tons of empty seats

yea there may have been some empty seats but the seats were sold. some people didnt come to every game, but still bought the tickets. go look it up, the bulls have been sold out like the last 20 years

HuRRiCaNeS324
06-29-2010, 03:50 PM
a lot of us? when did you see me say that? all bulls fans dont speak for me. please tell me when i said that

please tell me when i said you. i know for a fact rosh said james wouldnt mind taking a little less money.

Sox72
06-29-2010, 03:51 PM

http://www.databasebasketball.com/teams/teamatt.htm?tm=chi&lg=n

There you go. Pretty ridiculous attendance numbers for a team that was horrible. Still sold out every game.

D Roses Bulls
06-29-2010, 03:54 PM
please tell me when i said you. i know for a fact rosh said james wouldnt mind taking a little less money.

you called me a hypocrite so thats why i was askin when did i say james would take money. so if rosh said that, it doesnt have anything to do with me then

*Silver&Black*
06-29-2010, 03:54 PM

And this is why I look down on vets trying to chase a ring when they know it will be handed to them this way. Of course he wants to sign with the Heat now with the rumors of a Lebron/Wade/Bosh signing. But will he if all they get is Wade?

I'm not hating on any team when I say these things. Just those "vets" that does this crap, like if they win a ring people will look at him as a champ. Wrong. These things are worse than fighting and fighting but not winning a ring like Iverson. I respect Iverson (to this point anyways) because he wants to win a ring by fighting for it, not signing for vet min on a loaded all-star team. Those players lose respect.

magichatnumber9
06-29-2010, 03:56 PM
So far it looks like Chicago is losing this super star war.

ChiSox219

And this is why I look down on vets trying to chase a ring when they know it will be handed to them this way. Of course he wants to sign with the Heat now with the rumors of a Lebron/Wade/Bosh signing. But will he if all they get is Wade?

I'm not hating on any team when I say these things. Just those "vets" that does this crap, like if they win a ring people will look at him as a champ. Wrong. These things are worse than fighting and fighting but not winning a ring like Iverson. I respect Iverson (to this point anyways) because he wants to win a ring by fighting for it, not signing for vet min on a loaded all-star team. Those players lose respect.

Did it ever occur to you, these veterans are chasing a ring for the experiance and memories of winning a ring? Not to gain the respect of *Silver&Black* or any other fan.

D Roses Bulls
So far it looks like Chicago is losing this super star war.

naw...... you can't say that yet. you gotta wait to the 8th at least or until a player comes out and says other wise.

LTBaByyy
06-29-2010, 03:58 PM
I thought they had to trade beasley to get all 3??

Killa<>Don
06-29-2010, 03:59 PM
really? raja bell<<<<<Garbage

justinnum1
06-29-2010, 04:00 PM
I thought they had to trade beasley to get all 3??

Wade/bosh/and lbj have already agreed to split up Miami's cap space, which is about 45mil

*Silver&Black*
Did it ever occur to you, these veterans are chasing a ring for the experiance and memories of winning a ring? Not to gain the respect of *Silver&Black* or any other fan.

Well for a player who picks and chooses when to play or not, he should lose respect. Dude gets paid millions to play a GAME for his job and doesn't even try to play for the Warriors last year, but is ready to go for a Lebron-sucking good time. So it's more than him at the tail-end of his career, but more about not playing when he is getting paid on sucky teams and then wants to jump ship to a title contender, when people would kill to play ball for millions of dollars.:facepalm:

justinnum1
really? raja bell<<<<<Garbage

lol...lock down defender that can hit 3's...for vet min. What are you smoking?

justinnum1
06-29-2010, 04:01 PM
Well for a player who picks and chooses when to play or not, he should lose respect. Dude gets paid millions to play a GAME for his job and doesn't even try to play for the Warriors last year, but is ready to go for a Lebron-sucking good time. So it's more than him at the tail-end of his career, but more about not playing when he is getting paid on sucky teams and then wants to jump ship to a title contender, when people would kill to play ball for millions of dollars.:facepalm:

:facepalm: he injured his wrist last year and had surgery...how do you play BB with a cast on?

ChiSox219
06-29-2010, 04:02 PM
Wade/bosh/and lbj have already agreed to split up Miami's cap space, which is about 45mil

Source?

D Roses Bulls

no ones agreed to anything yet. calm down and it was reported that meeting was false so dont get ahead of yourself. i dont see anyone like james and bosh and wade splitting the cap. even wade himself said two months ago when asked if he would take less to get bron, he said NO!

ChiSox219

Raja Bell is not a lock down defender, what are you huffing?

Killa<>Don
06-29-2010, 04:03 PM

I just think the heat could do alot better. And to your second question the good stuff.

LTBaByyy
06-29-2010, 04:04 PM
45 mil / 3 = $15 million a year for each guy?

dont see it

RaiderLakersA's
06-29-2010, 04:04 PM

And yet I'd take a Celtics or Lakers team of the 80's as being much more talented and deeper than a proposed Miami Heat team of Wade, Bosh, Bell, and LeBron.

D Roses Bulls
06-29-2010, 04:05 PM
Dude really? Is that necessary? This is all rumors of a little playtime sport for fun and you got to be like that? Don't act like your smarter than anyone else homer by telling people to shut up. Who is to even say your team is getting Lebron/Wade/Bosh and your telling other people to shut up and doesn't know what they are talking about. Cool it.

:clap::clap::clap:

h2r09
Raja Bell is not a lock down defender, what are you huffing?

He has been a lockdown defender his entire career. He was just injured last year.

yanks 4lif3

No thats false. Jordan left because Reinsdorf and Jerry Krause forced out Phil Jackson and wanted to bring in Tim Floyd even if they won the championship in 1998. Jordan disliked Krause (openly criticizing him in the media). Forcing out the coach whom he grew to admire and had the most success with for an NCAA coach was the last straw for Jordan (and Pippen).

If Kerr, Longley, and Rodman left, then Krause could've found replacements via the draft. Its what he did when Paxson, B.J. Armstrong and Cartwright left after the 1991-1993 run.

D Roses Bulls
06-29-2010, 04:08 PM
i dont see all 3 going to miami, if they do, i will stop watching basketball

Lord Leoshes
06-29-2010, 04:08 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZmimJGmrUQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzCBNPtKQMc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kCvvjzMxeo

*Silver&Black*
06-29-2010, 04:09 PM
i dont see all 3 going to miami, if they do, i will stop watching basketball

I wouldn't go that far. But I will go far. I will finally root for the Lakers beating a team.:D

Go Lakers!

justinnum1
06-29-2010, 04:10 PM
From Ira Winderman, very trusted heat writer for 22years
MIAMI —
A source close to Miami Heat free-agent guard Dwyane Wade has confirmed that in recent days Wade not only has addressed the possibility of playing alongside Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James and Toronto Raptors forward Chris Bosh, but has discussed the financial machinations.

The Sun Sentinel has learned that the three star free agents have gone as far as to acknowledge that it might not be possible for the Heat to clear the needed space to start each of the three at the $16.6 million maximum salary that they would be eligible for in the first year of new contracts.

According to the source, the three have agreed to consider to "split the money up," if need be.

I just read it...it's not a done deal agreed to yet, sorry, but pretty damn close.

Ray_R
06-29-2010, 04:13 PM
:eyebrow:
From Ira Winderman, very trusted heat writer for 22years
MIAMI
A source close to Miami Heat free-agent guard Dwyane Wade has confirmed that in recent days Wade not only has addressed the possibility of playing alongside Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James and Toronto Raptors forward Chris Bosh, but has discussed the financial machinations.

The Sun Sentinel has learned that the three star free agents have gone as far as to acknowledge that it might not be possible for the Heat to clear the needed space to start each of the three at the $16.6 million maximum salary that they would be eligible for in the first year of new contracts.

According to the source, the three have agreed to consider to "split the money up," if need be.

I just read it...it's not a done deal agreed to yet, sorry, but pretty damn close.

Killa<>Don
06-29-2010, 04:14 PM
I beleive he said he would trade all 6 Bulls titles for the one White Sox title, after '05.

Yes Jerry Reinsdork did say that. It was a slap in the face to the bulls what an ***. Im a Sox fan but c'mon man the bulls got you that title.

bringinwood
06-29-2010, 04:16 PM
They have to clear Beasley and it should work...

Sign LeBron...

Sign and trade for Bosh...

Sign Wade via his Bird's rights...

Sign Bell to the vet min...

With the sign and trade for Bosh clearing Beasley's cap space, it would work...

It would be a sad day for the rest of the east and i'm not looking forward to it....

chitown 4 life
06-29-2010, 04:18 PM

i guess hes cheap cuz he didnt wanna give eddie curry and tyson chandler a max deal or maybe ben gordan, i woulda let all thoes guys walk to...

Rain 816
06-29-2010, 04:20 PM
Yeah Man, This is going to be a great week

Lord Leoshes
06-29-2010, 04:21 PM
people that think the Heat are going to sign these 3 guys are delusional...
just stop already
if you really think lebron james would play 2nd fiddle to anyone you are ignorant

He doesn't have to be 2nd fiddle, he could always be 1st trumpet, flute, piano, guitar, or any other instrument. Hell he could be the lead vocal singer as far as i care.

& about this batman, & Robbin crap, why do they have to be them?

I would say in my opinion is Bron, Wade, & Bosh join the Heat Wade, & Bron would be the wondertwins, with Bosh being Gleek. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdZ4JgGm2p4

ChiSox219
06-29-2010, 04:23 PM
He has been a lockdown defender his entire career. He was just injured last year.

He wasn't a lock down defender the last time he was healthy, the guy had lost a step then, dunno where he's at now.

Can't go wrong at the minimum, he's just not the Raja Bell from the early-mid, 00s.

Wade_County
06-29-2010, 04:26 PM
I posted this earlier today in the heat for, however jones was waived today and Beasley is probably the next gone

Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh and LeBron James met over the weekend in Miami to "seriously discuss their futures," according to ESPN.com.
The free-agent summit was initially laughed off as a joke, but it appears that it's real. It's also becoming increasingly possible that these three megastars will play together in Miami next season. However, it's important to note that because of the Miami's salary cap situation, all three can't get max contracts with the Heat right now. To that end, the South Florida Sun Sentinel is reporting that the three have discussed splitting up the $38 million that the Heat have available right now. Jun. 29 - 10:02 am et

Source: ESPN.com

deke173
06-29-2010, 04:29 PM
"BREAKING NEWS" LeBron was seen eating a gyro! He's obviously signing with Olympiakos in Greece to team up with Josh Childress. Chris Bosh is sure to follow.

beasted86
06-29-2010, 04:33 PM
Jerry Reinsdorf is not cheap.

ask jordan and his checkbook. ask jay williams and his broken motorcycle. ask pippen at the end of his career and his $10million dollar contract....

The same contract they asked Pippen to return when he decided to retire?

LTBaByyy
06-29-2010, 04:34 PM
"BREAKING NEWS" LeBron was seen eating a gyro! He's obviously signing with Olympiakos in Greece to team up with Josh Childress. Chris Bosh is sure to follow.

Good move!! Im sure they can top it with a 40 mil contract a year for Lebron

lmao

Lord Leoshes
06-29-2010, 04:36 PM
:)
naw...... you can't say that yet. you gotta wait to the 8th at least or until a player comes out and says other wise.

Exactly guys, it all just entertainment till at the very least Friday morning, till SUN when actual information will be coming out. For now it just people playing the guessing game.

Only thing that is at the very least a 85%, to 90% is that Wade will resign. The rest are all up in the air.

Both Miami, & Chi can have a contending team this year if they get a little lucky.

For now take everything as a joke & let it all go in one ear, & out the other.

Or else your heads will be spinning like the bit<# from the Excorsist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZLfOm9pq3A

LTBaByyy
06-29-2010, 04:36 PM
I posted this earlier today in the heat for, however jones was waived today and Beasley is probably the next gone

Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh and LeBron James met over the weekend in Miami to "seriously discuss their futures," according to ESPN.com.
The free-agent summit was initially laughed off as a joke, but it appears that it's real. It's also becoming increasingly possible that these three megastars will play together in Miami next season. However, it's important to note that because of the Miami's salary cap situation, all three can't get max contracts with the Heat right now. To that end, the South Florida Sun Sentinel is reporting that the three have discussed splitting up the $38 million that the Heat have available right now. Jun. 29 - 10:02 am et

Source: ESPN.com

12.5 each a year for lebron, wade, and bosh??

D Roses Bulls
06-29-2010, 04:37 PM
The same contract they asked Pippen to return when he decided to retire?

ummm no, your thinking when he played for the bulls the second time.

Killa<>Don
06-29-2010, 04:38 PM
I could see lebron and bosh being in miami last weekend with Dwade. The man knows how to throw a mean weed and sex party.

beasted86
06-29-2010, 04:38 PM
ummm no, your thinking when he played for the bulls the second time.

Isn't that what he was talking about?

beasted86
06-29-2010, 04:42 PM
Anyway I expect Raja to come to the Heat. He's an FIU alumni, has a home down here, and is involved in charity events down here all the time.

If Pat Riley builds the team we expect him to build, he'd rather play for the minimum here in FL at home, than go pay taxes out the wazoo to play in LA and spend half his salary to rent an apartment in downtown LA.

*Silver&Black*
06-29-2010, 04:42 PM

haha, that would mean Joe Johnson could make more than Lebron, Wade or Bosh this year.:facepalm:

Wade_County
06-29-2010, 04:44 PM

there 38 million number is wrong, especially after waiving James Jones today and Beasley going to be traded.

Killa<>Don
06-29-2010, 04:44 PM
Anyway I expect Raja to come to the Heat. He's an FIU alumni, has a home down here, and is involved in charity events down here all the time.

If Pat Riley builds the team we expect him to build, he'd rather play for the minimum here in FL at home, than go pay taxes out the wazoo to play in LA and spend half his salary to rent an apartment in downtown LA.

Thank You nobody else wants him on there team.

beasted86
06-29-2010, 04:46 PM
The Heat have to cap room to sign all 3 to $16.5M contracts granted Beasley is used in a S&T or is traded for more cap space.

And Riley's phone was ringing off the hook when teams were misinformed about him giving him away for nothing. Who wouldn't want a guy with that much potential and solid 15/6 production when all you have to invest is a 1yr $5M expiring contract?

What team can realistically get a better player than Beasley for most of the mid-level?

effen5
06-29-2010, 04:48 PM
The Heat have to cap room to sign all 3 to $16.5M contracts granted Beasley is used in a S&T or is traded for more cap space.

And Riley's phone was ringing off the hook when teams were misinformed about him giving him away for nothing. Who wouldn't want a guy with that much potential and solid 15/6 production when all you have to invest is a 1yr $5M expiring contract?

What team can realistically get a better player than Beasley for most of the mid-level?

Id take a PB&J sandwich over Beas bro. Hes just a waste of money imo.

Wade_County
06-29-2010, 04:48 PM

espn reported the there were 24 teams calling on him.

beasted86
06-29-2010, 04:49 PM
Thank You nobody else wants him on there team.

Kobe reached out to him to join the Lakers.

Expect a lot of contending teams to be interested in him for the minimum.

ChiSox219
06-29-2010, 04:53 PM

You overrate Beasley.

I wouldn't take him if all it meant was taking on his contract. He plays losing basketball and will not do anything but hurt team chemistry.

J$mo0th_3o5
06-29-2010, 04:53 PM
Mr. FIU! Come back to your home

beasted86
06-29-2010, 04:54 PM
Id take a PB&J sandwich over Beas bro. Hes just a waste of money imo.

Good for you, Bulls fan.

Wade_County
06-29-2010, 04:54 PM
Kobe reached out to him to join the Lakers.

Expect a lot of contending teams to be interested in him for the minimum.

Yeah i really dont understand all the Bell hate. Hes had a year off to, to get healthy.

beasted86
06-29-2010, 04:56 PM
You overrate Beasley.

I wouldn't take him if all it meant was taking on his contract. He plays losing basketball and will not do anything but hurt team chemistry.

Obviously 24 NBA GMs think otherwise.

The guy who plays 'losing basketball' was the 2nd leading scorer on a 47 win team.

Killa<>Don
06-29-2010, 04:59 PM
Breaking News "Raja Bell signs with the Heat no one follows"

Source: Miami Herald July 8,2010

justinnum1
06-29-2010, 05:00 PM
Bulls fans are just pissed that Bell said Miami instead of Chicago.

boriquaabe
06-29-2010, 05:03 PM
If Bulls don't get lebron my wishlist would be... Amare/Bell not boozer/JJ

These 2 words made me laugh....:laugh::laugh:

boriquaabe
06-29-2010, 05:04 PM
Bulls fans are just pissed that Bell said Miami instead of Chicago.

A :catfight: over Raja Bell:facepalm:

NYtilIdie
06-29-2010, 05:09 PM
:facepalm: at bulls fans not believing words coming out of Raja Bell's mouth but believing WWW

They don't believe it because Chris Broussard didn't report it.

Lord Leoshes
06-29-2010, 05:10 PM

The guy who plays 'losing basketball' was the 2nd leading scorer on a 47 win team.

While also being thr 3rd/4th option who never even played in the 4th cause of Haslem.

But people will always talk $#!t. :rolleyes:

That's why i don't take most of these idiot posters sirius, & just rank on them, or make jokes.

When an actual intelligent poster like you says something then i get serious about the discussion.

If you keep trying to reason with homer/idiots, you will never get anywhere. :facepalm:

-Kobe24-TJ19-
06-29-2010, 05:14 PM
How in the hell can Miami sign 3 of them

they will take 90% out of miami's cap!

ChiSox219
06-29-2010, 05:15 PM

There aren't 24 GMs who have the cap space to offer in return.

If there were 24 GMs overing value in return, you don't Beasley would've been traded already?

I can tell you this, the Wizards preferred to take on an overpaid 30 year old PG making twice as much as Beasley.

The Wizards didn't want Beasley. What these past few days have shown is who has market value and who does not.

Amare was the LEADING scorer on a 54 win team in the West. He plays losing basketball as well.

beasted86
06-29-2010, 05:18 PM
Amare was the LEADING scorer on a 54 win team in the West. He plays losing basketball as well.

Yeah... a guy who will likely get max or near max offers from a handful of GMs in the NBA is a detriment to all teams.

:rolleyes:

While also being thr 3rd/4th option who never even played in the 4th cause of Haslem.

But people will always talk $#!t. :rolleyes:

That's why i don't take most of these idiot posters sirius, & just rank on them, or make jokes.

When an actual intelligent poster like you says something then i get serious about the discussion.

If you keep trying to reason with homer/idiots, you will never get anywhere. :facepalm:

You may be on to something here....

ChiSox219
06-29-2010, 05:22 PM
Yeah... a guy who will likely get max or near max offers from a handful of GMs in the NBA is a detriment to all teams.

He's been a detriment to the Suns.

That's a fact.

OOOOHHH EYEROLLLLL

:rolleyes:

Muttman73
06-29-2010, 05:24 PM
"Jerry Reinsdorf is always reluctant to spend on winning" but yet his teams have won 7 world championships, I've never been a big fan of him, but he will spend his money when needed, albeit wisely. If LeBron, Bosh et all decide to go to Miami so be it, Miami is a great city...weather, women, taxes...but Miami never has been and never will be on the same level as Chicago.

beasted86
06-29-2010, 05:25 PM

If there were 24 GMs overing value in return, you don't Beasley would've been traded already?

I can tell you this, the Wizards preferred to take on an overpaid 30 year old PG making twice as much as Beasley.

Except the primary problem with your logic is that Pat Riley said he's not trying to trade Beasley for mere cap space. He says he sees him as a building block for the team.

If all he wanted was cap space, he could have got it. I'm sure instead of Yi, the Wizards would have taken Beasley if the Heat offered.... but the Heat hasn't been offering him according to Riley and Arison.

My guess along with most Heat fans is he would only look to trade him if he got a commitment from 3 max players. Then he would get on the phone to offer him in either a sign & trade, or a salary dump. It makes no sense to trade him before hand. If Wade leaves the Heat needs Beasley... so he's not going until Wade is re-signed.

Killa<>Don
06-29-2010, 05:26 PM
"Jerry Reinsdorf is always reluctant to spend on winning" but yet his teams have won 7 world championships, I've never been a big fan of him, but he will spend his money when needed, albeit wisely. If LeBron, Bosh et all decide to go to Miami so be it, Miami is a great city...weather, women, taxes...but Miami never has been and never will be on the same level as Chicago.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Lord Leoshes
06-29-2010, 05:28 PM

The difference was you had to give up a future 1st while we were asking for a future 1st.

jackdawson
06-29-2010, 05:28 PM
this is getting really silly

because it's not about the bulls:confused::confused:

Iron24th
06-29-2010, 05:29 PM

Scottie Pippen anyone?

ChiSox219
06-29-2010, 05:32 PM
Except the primary problem with your logic is that Pat Riley said he's not trying to trade Beasley for mere cap space. He says he sees him as a building block for the team.

If all he wanted was cap space, he could have got it. I'm sure instead of Yi, the Wizards would have taken Beasley if the Heat offered.... but the Heat hasn't been offering him according to Riley and Arison.

My guess along with most Heat fans is he would only look to trade him if he got a commitment from 3 max players. Then he would get on the phone to offer him in either a sign & trade, or a salary dump.

I believe the quote was something like "24 teams were calling on Beasley mistakenly thinking he was available for nothing"

Like I said, if they were offering something other than cap space (which imo, is more valuable than Beasley), wouldn't you think 1 of 24 offers would've been decent enough to either trigger or a trade or at least a specific rumor?

And again, the Wizards don't want Beasley, so no I don't think they would take him over Yi.

Lord Leoshes
06-29-2010, 05:36 PM
I believe the quote was something like "24 teams were calling on Beasley mistakenly thinking he was available for nothing"

Like I said, if they were offering something other than cap space (which imo, is more valuable than Beasley), wouldn't you think 1 of 24 offers would've been decent enough to either trigger or a trade or at least a specific rumor?

And again, the Wizards don't want Beasley, so no I don't think they would take him over Yi.

Pat was not going to trade Beasley unless he got a future 1st, & yes WAS was interested in Beasley & would have pick him over Yi 10 times out of 10.

ChiSox219
06-29-2010, 05:37 PM
Pat was not going to trade Beasley unless he got a future 1st, & yes WAS was interested in Beasley & would have pick him over Yi 10 times out of 10.

Really, because the Heat writer says the Wizards had no interest in Beasley.

Lord Leoshes
06-29-2010, 05:41 PM
Really, because the Heat writer says the Wizards had no interest in Beasley.

If it was IRA from sun sentinel, or Jackson from the Miami Herald then i would appreciate a link.
Then maybe i'll consider changing my opinion, but till i don't see proof, i''l believe Pat Riley's world for now, even though his word is sometimes bull $#!t.

sep11ie
06-29-2010, 05:46 PM
I think it wuld b awesum if da Rokets offferd DHOward like more moneys that hes macking now and then tradedd 4 Caramello Anthany and LeBron would follow cuz there lyke bestys and then did a sine and trade with tooranto fer Bosh and then trade for Chris Paul cuz he is really good and sexcy. Our line up would be soooo supper!

Paul
Caramello
LewBran
Bosh
Mang

Brroks, Martan, Buddinngger, Battman, and Schoola is a awesumee teame!!!!!!!

justinnum1
06-29-2010, 05:54 PM
They don't believe it because Chris Broussard didn't report it.

:laugh::laugh:

D Roses Bulls
06-29-2010, 05:54 PM
If it was IRA from sun sentinel, or Jackson from the Miami Herald then i would appreciate a link.
Then maybe i'll consider changing my opinion, but till i don't see proof, i''l believe Pat Riley's world for now, even though his word is sometimes bull $#!t.

isnt your sig cute, i got a better one right here

http://media.photobucket.com/image/miami%20heat%20suck/34riley34/miamiheat.jpg?o=1

Heater4life
06-29-2010, 06:04 PM

Thank you sir. Your credit is due! :clap:

Lord Leoshes
06-29-2010, 06:07 PM
:moon:
isnt your sig cute, i got a better one right here

http://media.photobucket.com/image/miami%20heat%20suck/34riley34/miamiheat.jpg?o=1

We are so hot that the water would evaporate before touching the ball, & even the bucket would disintegrate for the awesome power of the Heat ball.;)

The thing is i have bin a Heat fan since 88 & ive seen the bull sweep us in 92, 96, & the 4-1 lose in 97. & that's not counting all the @$$ kicking we got threw out the seasons.:facepalm:

I feel with my sonority i have the right to hate the Bulls franchise, as well as the Knicks franchise.

Another thing is over the last 20 years i have mostly hated Bull/Knicks fan, but you seen like an open minded unbiased Bulls fan from what ive read, & your ok in my book for now.:D

D Roses Bulls
06-29-2010, 06:09 PM
We are so hot that the water would evaporate before touching the ball, & even the bucket would disintegrate for the awesome power of the Heat ball.;)

The thing is i have bin a Heat fan since 88 & ive seen the bull sweep us in 92, 96, & the 4-1 lose in 97. & that's not counting all the @$$ kicking we got threw out the seasons.:facepalm:

I fell with my sonority i have the right to hate the Bulls franchise, as well as the Knicks franchise.

Another thing is over the last 20 years i have mostly hated Bull/Knicks fan, but you seen like an open minded unbiased Bulls fan from what ive read, & your ok in my book for now.:D

thank you, well i am from florida, so i wont really bash any team from florida

ne3xchamps
06-29-2010, 06:09 PM

love your sig! lmfao!:clap:

Heater4life
06-29-2010, 06:11 PM
Heat v.s Bulls

Round: 32,389,355,861,873,645,861,923,456.

Ding!

:box:

Lord Leoshes
06-29-2010, 06:17 PM
thank you, well i am from florida, so i wont really bash any team from florida

Well i was born in NY, & i was raised there for a few years, + have tone's of family there so i go every ones in a while, but i still hate every NY metropolitan sports franchise, cause of all the rivalries with all my cousins, & uncles who love to talk smack.
Worst part is i'm always the underdog cause most live in NY.
But its cool cause on July * i will be rubbing it in all there faces.

deke173
06-29-2010, 06:29 PM
"BREAKING NEWS" LeBron was seen buying bootleg DVD's in Chinatown. He's obviously signing with the Chinese National Team to join Yao Ming. Chris Bosh is sure to follow along with Raja Bell.

Ethix11
06-29-2010, 06:38 PM
If Bell comes cheap, then there's no limit to how many of these glue guys the Heat can sign after the big 3. This would be a domino effect and other players like Carlos Arroyo would be on board to sign for the minimum amount they can sign that allows Miami to go over the cap with those cheap contracts. There's many role players that would take a cut to play with Wade, LeBron & Bosh and this is no secret.

kozelkid
06-29-2010, 06:55 PM
Bosh apparently told the Miami Herald this weekend that Lebron, Wade, and himself joining the Heat is likely not going to happen.

``I don't see it happening,'' Bosh told us this past weekend of the idea of the three playing together on the Heat.

``I don't even know how it would work. It sounds pie in the sky. Riley is known as a guy who is like a mastermind-type genius. He's probably having a vision one day. But who knows? I don't see it

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/06/29/1707168/heats-pat-riley-must-convince.html#ixzz0sHi9lCAM

D Roses Bulls
06-29-2010, 07:09 PM
http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/06/29/1707168/heats-pat-riley-must-convince.html#ixzz0sHi9lCAM

good...... now can we calm down now heat fans?

ImNotNotorious
06-29-2010, 07:17 PM
good...... now can we calm down now heat fans?

I think this calms you down and all the other Bulls fans...lol

I think Bosh and Wade and Lebron could happen...I just think Bosh is denying everything right now, I don't think he will come out and say yes I'm going to (insert team name).

guess we have to wait until july 1st.

camador22
06-29-2010, 07:25 PM

Just like with Wade denying he met with Lebron and Bosh yet multiple sources saw them together. Everyone is going to deny until they could officially announce. Funny how SAS and Ira both had strong sources saying they look closer to joining forces the day before the announcement was made about the summit. That would be one hell of a coincidence

LA_Raiders
06-29-2010, 07:26 PM
lol

artest_kobe
06-29-2010, 07:31 PM
who the heck does raja bell think he is, he is terrible

kozelkid
06-29-2010, 07:42 PM
Just like with Wade denying he met with Lebron and Bosh yet multiple sources saw them together. Everyone is going to deny until they could officially announce. Funny how SAS and Ira both had strong sources saying they look closer to joining forces the day before the announcement was made about the summit. That would be one hell of a coincidence

Cool story, bro.
Truth is, we've heard plenty of different analysts claim different things.
Chad Ford even just said that he thinks Lebron's camp is sending different things on purpose cause he heard four different destinations from his different inside guys.

ldc62
06-29-2010, 07:54 PM
"BREAKING NEWS" LeBron was seen buying bootleg DVD's in Chinatown. He's obviously signing with the Chinese National Team to join Yao Ming. Chris Bosh is sure to follow along with Raja Bell.

Nice attempt at trying to be funny...

D Roses Bulls
06-29-2010, 07:54 PM

no one saw them together, go to the miami herald, chicago tribune, or new york times.... hell even wades and bosh's agent said no, wades agent even said he was in chicago for court with his child. so............

kozelkid
06-29-2010, 08:00 PM
no one saw them together, go to the miami herald, chicago tribune, or new york times.... hell even wades and bosh's agent said no, wades agent even said he was in chicago for court with his child. so............

I still think they had the conference. Whether they were together or not, does it really matter? Hell it could have been last weekend or some other time. And they can afford private jets...
Also, there's this neat thing nowadays called the conference call.
With that said, I don't make much of it. This was expected regardless, but there's no way Lebron sells himself to join the Heat. No way.
Hell they still need to get rid of Beasley.

thomass
06-29-2010, 08:00 PM
who cares... nba = national boring association

PrettyBoyJ
06-29-2010, 08:03 PM
The only answer to this is he's wasting his time because there not teaming up in Miami.. Wade and LeBron wont be on the same team

CHItown_23
06-29-2010, 08:05 PM
who cares... nba = national boring association

gtfo then :cool:

justinnum1
06-29-2010, 08:08 PM

:clap:

justinnum1
06-29-2010, 08:09 PM

Because he's gonna admit to collusion?:facepalm:

NYK|NYY
06-29-2010, 08:10 PM
Why is it a big deal if they met?They said they were going to do this like 5 months ago.

justinnum1
06-29-2010, 08:14 PM
Why is it a big deal if they met?They said they were going to do this like 5 months ago.

Bulls fans are freaking out that the topic of conversation was miami and not chicago.

kozelkid
06-29-2010, 08:15 PM
Bulls fans are freaking out that the topic of conversation was miami and not chicago.

It's good to know we have guys like you here who can speak for other fans or people.

Badluck33
06-29-2010, 08:19 PM
Because he's gonna admit to collusion?:facepalm:

Wade was seen on saturday night @ a sox game in chicago. Wade was also seen in a court room on friday morning in chicago. So unless the meeting took place in a urinal when wade was trying to piss @ the ball-game, I think I'm going to bullieve the reports that the meeting never happen'd.

drew_ellis_23
06-29-2010, 08:21 PM
I think all this rumor crap is stupid. I think Lebron will be a Bull, and Bosh will go to the Heat. Thought that from day one. All these rumors are hilarious. There is no way Bosh, Wade, and Lebron end up in Miami. That would be so bad for basketball. They would probably win 70 plus games and no doubt would win a ring unless Chris Paul can get to LA without them having to deal Odom, Gasol, Artest, or Kobe. NBA is scripted anyway so it wont happen. According to the script I got, Lebron will go to the Bulls, and it will be Bulls vs Lakers in the finals next year in the finals. Lebron will get his first ring, oh and Phil will be on the Laker bench. Of course Bosh and Wade will take over the role that Miller and his Pacers had of playing the Bulls in the conference fianls and losing every year. Yawn sounds boring to me. Same old ****.

ImNotNotorious
06-29-2010, 08:23 PM
Wade was seen on saturday night @ a sox game in chicago. Wade was also seen in a court room on friday morning in chicago. So unless the meeting took place in a urinal when wade was trying to piss @ the ball-game, I think I'm going to bullieve the reports that the meeting never happen'd.

of course your not going to believe the meeting happened...you are a Bulls fans.
If it's not about Lebron/Bosh going to Chicago you aren't going to believe anything else.

so
Friday - Court
Saturday - Sox Game
Sunday - ? (conference :P)

there are some people that claim they saw Bosh/Lebron/Wade together in Miami during the weekend :shrug:

kozelkid
06-29-2010, 08:28 PM
of course your not going to believe the meeting happened...you are a Bulls fans.
If it's not about Lebron/Bosh going to Chicago you aren't going to believe anything else.

so
Friday - Court
Saturday - Sox Game
Sunday - ? (conference :P)

there are some people that claim they saw Bosh/Lebron/Wade together in Miami during the weekend :shrug:

That's all I truly heard about. That Wade and Bosh were at some Miami club. With that said, as a Bulls fan, I'm 90% positive it happened. I don't make of it much, since it was expected LONG before this idea was even considered. Doesn't even necessarily have to have been in Miami. Could have been a conference call, could have been in Siberia for all I care.

justinnum1
06-29-2010, 08:28 PM

So you believe Brousard when he says lbj to chicago, but you don;t believe him when he says they were in miami for a meeting:facepalm:...read his twitter, he said it.

From brousard twitter; Marc Stein & I have multiple sources who saw the players in Miami Sat. denials r smart since meeting could b tampering, but our info is good

CP3 The Great
06-29-2010, 08:32 PM
i kinda wish all these threads would stop, free agency hasnt started and people claim "sources say" like really noone knows what lebron and bosh are truly thinking. miami would be really good if that happend. but to be god honest. i dont think that team could be the lakers. and thats the truth. 1st miami needs to get rid of beasley and that means toronto has to want him in the sign & trade unless they get a pick for him or something then they have enough cap, there aren't shooters in chicago but my point is ray allen is on the market he is the best shooter in the league and if chicago unloads deng in a sign &trade for CB4 they could end up with lebron ray allen joakim, bosh and drose. if i were a free agent i'd much more wanna play with a young passing point guard who doesnt have the "this is my city ego" he's humble and wants to win, dwade too, but those players cannot all share miami and they wont. done deal. i say bosh to miami, lebron to chicago (only if miami is willing to S & T, if not he walks to chicago.)

Grizz/Cowboys09
06-29-2010, 08:34 PM

lol...who cares if the fans are far weather fans....games are 2,3 hours long...once that game is over, the city of Miami is a great place...and when you're a superstar like James, Wade, ets, you're popular whereever you go

and Bell? who cares....lmao...he doesn't even start

CP3 The Great
06-29-2010, 08:38 PM
another thing said, Dwade is an assassin. i pray that man comes to chicago. him and drose, although he doubts everything i still have hope in him. i hope for lebron but dwades scoring (all chicago needs) is 2nd to none he backs down too noone. and shows some of the realest emotion by any player. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGRTBFySArE

smith&wesson
06-29-2010, 08:44 PM
umm who cares ?
last time this guy was a good player was ummm. maybe phx ?

Grizz/Cowboys09
06-29-2010, 08:48 PM
so he was a good player at one time? lol.....i never even heard of him in college and now he's a role player....whoop-de-doo

Heater4life
06-29-2010, 08:53 PM

What era do you live in??? Have you ever heard of this aluminum vehicle with engines attached to its wings called a plane?

Im pretty sure I could meet you in person at O'hare in two hours. Sunday isnt part of the weekend either?

If you dont believe it, cool; just dont look like an ignorant fool trying to prove your point

justinnum1
06-29-2010, 09:01 PM
What era do you live in??? Have you ever heard of this aluminum vehicle with engines attached to its wings called a plane?

Im pretty sure I could meet you in person at O'hare in two hours. Sunday isnt part of the weekend either?

If you dont believe it, cool; just dont look like an ignorant fool trying to prove your point

And you know micky has a fast ****ing plane:laugh2: prob a citation X(mach.92 or 700mph)

Floridag8tr
06-29-2010, 09:05 PM
3 reasons why Miami
-Weather
-TAXES
-A Champion in DWADE

NUFF SAID

No one has what Miami has ..... no brainer!!!!

bringinwood
06-29-2010, 09:16 PM

This comment is why everyone in the world hates an ignorant, ill informed fan that continues to think they know a thing or two about situations without actually doing any research....

Let a Philly fan educate you...

Bosh and LeBron sign on for the max ( 44MM between the two ) which would put them at near 0 after Beasley is traded....

Wade can sign on for the max with his Bird's rights which allows veterans that have played under a 3 year contract with the same team for an additional year ( 6 instead of 5 ) and go as far over the cap as the " hard cap " will allow...

This is usually around 30MM additional or so...

So yes, it is feasible to see all three in Miami with the cap space they currently have...

Splitting the money would be for LeBron and Bosh if they can't dump Beasley since Wade can get a max contract regardless...

kozelkid
06-29-2010, 09:19 PM
This comment is why everyone in the world hates an ignorant, ill informed fan that continues to think they know a thing or two about situations without actually doing any research....

Let a Philly fan educate you...

Bosh and LeBron sign on for the max ( 44MM between the two ) which would put them at near 0 after Beasley is traded....

Wade can sign on for the max with his Bird's rights which allows veterans that have played under a 3 year contract with the same team for an additional year ( 6 instead of 5 ) and go as far over the cap as the " hard cap " will allow...

This is usually around 30MM additional or so...

So yes, it is feasible to see all three in Miami with the cap space they currently have...

Splitting the money would be for LeBron and Bosh if they can't dump Beasley since Wade can get a max contract regardless...

That's great, but you are wrong.
I guess that's why Larry Coon, an expect on the CBA has already stated multiple times that the only way it's feasible is via pay cuts.
If I'm correct, bird rights lose effect after July 8th. Other players can't sign to other teams to 08. Therefore it can't work. Although, I could be wrong, one thing is for sure, they can't sign all three of them to the max. Which has been stated numerous times and which is why constantly pay cuts are being talked about as the only option.
Next time you try to insult someone, do the research.

Grizz/Cowboys09
06-29-2010, 09:21 PM
Bird rights lose effect after July 8th? i didn't know that

kozelkid
06-29-2010, 09:27 PM
Actually, I wasn't totally correct. July 8th has nothing to do with it. What does, is this handy chart on Larry Coon's FAQ for CBA about bird rights.
http://members.cox.net/lmcoon/salarycap.htm#Q29

kozelkid
06-29-2010, 09:27 PM
Bird rights lose effect after July 8th? i didn't know that

No I'm wrong.

kozelkid
06-29-2010, 09:29 PM
Basically if I understand this correctly, Wade's current contract (regardless of whether he opts out or not), will be what's counted against the cap. That is until he signs. It's like an imaginary obstacle, sort of like roster holds.

Heater4life
06-29-2010, 09:31 PM
And you know micky has a fast ****ing plane:laugh2: prob a citation X(mach.92 or 700mph)

Yea, if anyone knows about planes i do. lol. That Beasley joke was classic bro. lol. Told you you needed to be my co-pilot. :laugh:

beasted86
06-29-2010, 09:37 PM
I guess that's why Larry Coon, an expect on the CBA has already stated multiple times that the only way it's feasible is via pay cuts.
If I'm correct, bird rights lose effect after July 8th. Other players can't sign to other teams to 08. Therefore it can't work. Although, I could be wrong, one thing is for sure, they can't sign all three of them to the max. Which has been stated numerous times and which is why constantly pay cuts are being talked about as the only option.

They have to take paycuts, but not to the extreme you seem to think.

Their cap holds & max contract for all 3 is exactly: $16,568,908

Assuming Beasley & Toronto's 1st is traded in a S&T for Bosh or a separate trade involving Beasley for cap space........

PG: Chalmers $0.854M
SG: Wade $16.4M
SF: LeBron $16.4M
PF: Bosh $16.4M
C:: Anthony $1.06M (qualifying offer)

EX: Jones' buyout: $1.5M

Total: $52.614M + $3.315M (cap holds x 7) = $55.929

Just under the $56.1M salary cap. Feel free to email this scenario to Larry Coon. It's all legit.

Heater4life
06-29-2010, 09:40 PM

^^

kozelkid
06-29-2010, 09:42 PM

Assuming Beasley & Toronto's 1st is traded in a S&T for Bosh or a separate trade involving Beasley for cap space........

Just under the $56.1M salary cap. Feel free to email this scenario to Larry Coon. It's all legit.

Let me break it down for you. The only way we can afford the three max's is if we trade Beasley off; S&T.

If thats the case you have (and ill round it all off for you so you can see it still fits. 17 mill x 3= 52mill + 1mill for Chalmers +4 mill for empty roster holds= 57 mill.

Salary cap is set at 56.1; and all numbers above are rounded up.

Pretty much.

Heater4life
06-29-2010, 09:45 PM

What id if there contracts are back loaded? cant they still get the max beast?

kozelkid
06-29-2010, 09:47 PM

No.

kozelkid
06-29-2010, 09:48 PM
^^

Ya, I wasn't including the chance of Beasley dealt. Especially cause the person I was responding to thought it was possible without even that happening.

beasted86
06-29-2010, 09:50 PM

No. The only way they can get their true true true max is if they rescind the qualifying offer to Joel Anthony (which is perfectly legal).

But the other thing you can take into account is that $16.4 is the same thing as the max any other team can offer because of our tax situation down here. I have read over the course of a 5yr contract the tax difference saves them $3M.... so to give up $100k initially isn't any issue.

Sox72
06-29-2010, 09:52 PM

Well, if this is the case then they make up that $168,000 with the $400 something k they save in state income taxes.

Guess I have to just hope they can't trade Beasley.

dbeastly
06-29-2010, 09:53 PM

You guys are probably the most annoying people in the world.

kozelkid
06-29-2010, 09:54 PM
No. The only way they can get their true true true max is if they rescind the qualifying offer to Joel Anthony (which is perfectly legal).

But the other thing you can take into account is that $16.4 is the same thing as the max any other team can offer because of our tax situation down here. I have read over the course of a 5yr contract the tax difference saves them $3M.... so to give up $100k initially isn't any issue.

Money should be the least of their concerns especially if Beasley is gone. The biggest hurdle and why I don't see Lebron coming is due to egos.

Heater4life
06-29-2010, 09:56 PM
Cool. i guess we'll see soon enough.

effen5
06-29-2010, 09:58 PM

So Wade had court friday in Chicago, and hes like "hey **** this Im going to Miami" on Friday Night, but then hes like "hey **** this I want to go see the Cubs and Sox game" and goes back to Chicago the very next day? :facepalm:

And one of the reports specifically stated Saturday.

Cubsfan365
06-29-2010, 09:59 PM
How is what he said not true?

kntresistheheat
06-29-2010, 10:00 PM
So Wade had court friday in Chicago, and hes like "hey **** this Im going to Miami" on Friday Night, but then hes like "hey **** this I want to go see the Cubs and Sox game" and goes back to Chicago the very next day? :facepalm:

And one of the reports specifically stated Saturday.

Sunday??

beasted86
06-29-2010, 10:00 PM
Money should be the least of their concerns especially if Beasley is gone. The biggest hurdle and why I don't see Lebron coming is due to egos.

Then why didn't you say that in the first place instead of arguing at pages length about other trivial nonsense.

We know that the Heat have the ability to get the cap space and pull this off... and we know every single veteran would throw themselves at Riley to play for the minimum to round out a very decent roster. The only thing standing in the way is egos.... and it's the reason I don't think it will happen.

Bosh won't accept 3rd option, and LeBron loves the limelight. I am hoping for a Wade, Johnson, Bosh trio if LeBron doesn't join up. More defined #2, and #3 in that trio.

effen5
06-29-2010, 10:01 PM
Sunday??

Except it was either SAS or Broussard or Marc Stein (ALL IDIOTS) said they all met in Miami on a Saturday. ESPN is dumb, we should all make a new sports channel.

kozelkid
06-29-2010, 10:04 PM
Then why didn't you say that in the first place instead of arguing at pages length about other trivial nonsense.

Umm, I wasn't. All I said was what that one poster said was nonsense that they can just fill up their cap to the brim and let Wade go over just because he has bird rights.
And on my own, getting a better grasp of how exactly the cap room would work.

We know that the Heat have the ability to get the cap space and pull this off... and we know every single veteran would throw themselves at Riley to play for the minimum to round out a very decent roster. The only thing standing in the way is egos.... and it's the reason I don't think it will happen.

Bosh won't accept 3rd option, and LeBron loves the limelight. I am hoping for a Wade, Johnson, Bosh trio if LeBron doesn't join up. More defined #2, and #3 in that trio.

Full agreement.
I also found the lack of other players nonsense. Since ring chasers are plenty. Especially in this free agency. Not to mention, Heat have a few 2nd round players and even though they are 2nd round players, it's been proven that young players are more likely to develop into at least decent players on championship teams.

Cool. i guess we'll see soon enough.

Yup.

effen5
06-29-2010, 10:05 PM

You're both annoying...yes Miami is a ****** sports town but its def a great city so stop rippin on their city...I ****in loved Miami when I visited...both of you grow up.

kozelkid
06-29-2010, 10:06 PM
Except it was either SAS or Broussard or Marc Stein (ALL IDIOTS) said they all met in Miami on a Saturday. ESPN is dumb, we should all make a new sports channel.

Does it really matter?
This report DID come yesterday.
Regardless, do you actually believe they didn't somehow talk it over, whether physically present or via conference call? I'm willing to bet a ton that they had some kind of summit. Not that we may ever know...

effen5
06-29-2010, 10:08 PM
Does it really matter?
This report DID come yesterday.
Regardless, do you actually believe they didn't somehow talk it over, whether physically present or via conference call? I'm willing to bet a ton that they had some kind of summit. Not that we may ever know...

Like I said, they all mustve just gotten the Iphone4 and did that video conferencing....except Dwade got an unlocked iphone4 since hes with tmobile.

Heater4life
06-29-2010, 10:09 PM

Yea, idk who said what but it supposedly took place on sunday. w.e cant wait for tommorow.

effen5
06-29-2010, 10:10 PM
Yea, idk who said what but it supposedly took place on sunday. w.e cant wait for tommorow.

I actually don't care anymore....espn ruined this FA for me.

effen5
06-29-2010, 10:13 PM
Watch, this is what ends up happening...

wade stays
Bosh stays
lebron stays
boozer stays
dirk stays
JJ stays
amare stays

worst fa offseason ever

QUOTE ME

Heater4life
06-29-2010, 10:13 PM
I actually don't care anymore....espn ruined this FA for me.

i do. Two years of the Heat being o.k cant wait to get back into the finals; lets just see what they will be working with.

Jaji
06-29-2010, 10:21 PM
I think LBJ might go to Miami for one reason: South Beach.

Heater4life
06-29-2010, 10:24 PM
I think LBJ might go to Miami for one reason: South Beach.

And although your sig doesnt say it now; so ive seen Jaji is always right. lol

WhosisKid
06-29-2010, 10:29 PM
I think Bosh was correct this afternoon in saying that the group of them aren't going anywhere as a group. No team can both come up with the money for all of them and have a decent core to begin with.

Bosh may end up in Miami, since he has ties there, but James will go to Chicago. I think Chicago will probably also get Joe Johnson and one of the other power forwards available, probably Boozer.

khalil72
06-30-2010, 08:48 AM

:laugh:LMAO!!!!!:laugh:

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: