PDA

View Full Version : Top ten Lakers moments Playoffs 2010

Iron24th
06-28-2010, 03:38 PM
Watch this top ten of the best moments from our team,my fellow Lakers fans.

Very entertaining,this year's run was special ,some pivotal moments when our destiny was on the line,we always responded well,enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlVnoDGgA0o&feature=player_embedded

Iron24th
06-28-2010, 03:45 PM
Wich one is your favorite guys?

GspLAL
06-28-2010, 04:26 PM
Other than the obvious game 7 victory, In order...

1. Artest's three pointer to put us back up by 6 (if he missed the game would have been tied, just a huge shot and so ironic that it was Ron Ron who made it)

2. Fishers game 3 4th quarter. Who would have thought Fisher would have gone off and scored what was it 16 points in the 4th? Crazy.

3. Kobe's game 5 (against Boston) 3rd quarter. Kobe was unstoppable and on fire but their terrible defense really negated what Kobe did in that quarter.

4. Kobe's game 6 against Phoenix. The shots he were making were just impossible, just amazing seeing him make fade aways after fade aways with perfect defense being played on him too.

Iron24th
06-29-2010, 01:33 AM
Other than the obvious game 7 victory, In order...

1. Artest's three pointer to put us back up by 6 (if he missed the game would have been tied, just a huge shot and so ironic that it was Ron Ron who made it)

2. Fishers game 3 4th quarter. Who would have thought Fisher would have gone off and scored what was it 16 points in the 4th? Crazy.

3. Kobe's game 5 (against Boston) 3rd quarter. Kobe was unstoppable and on fire but their terrible defense really negated what Kobe did in that quarter.

4. Kobe's game 6 against Phoenix. The shots he were making were just impossible, just amazing seeing him make fade aways after fade aways with perfect defense being played on him too.

This one was pretty amazing,can't believe he made it,we were desperate in offense.

IDB Josh M
06-29-2010, 01:44 AM
The crowd. Staples Center just willed the Lakers back into the game in the second half. It was amazing. Kobe, Phil, D-fish; they all appreciated the crowd.

KillaInstinct24
06-29-2010, 02:01 AM
the playoff crowd is a tad more lively at staples than in the regular season, and it was actually pretty crunk in games 6 and 7 lol

socalpkrbkr
06-29-2010, 10:20 AM
Great moments for sure. I'm not really sure what moments I would want to put lower on the list but I feel like the first part of moment #8 was bigger than the eighth spot. Also #4 hasn't been done justice without showing the two or three that he drilled right before Kobe gave him that little tap on the butt.