PDA

View Full Version : Stephen A. Smith says LeBron, Bosh headed to Miami

Pages : [1] 2

YankeeFan28
06-28-2010, 10:27 AM
Phildaelphia Inquirer's Stephen A. Smith joined the show to talk about LeBron James' future

Smith said that he has heard from multiple sources that LeBron is going down to Miami with Chris Bosh to join Dwyane Wade on the Heat.

Smith thinks James and Wade would be a great combination and their strengths and weaknesses complement each other. "I don't think there is any question that it would work," Smith said.

Dan asked if it's highly likely or a done deal. Smith said "highly likely." Smith said with LeBron, you can't be 100 percent sure. "I wouldn't say anything is a done deal until he signs," Smith said.

Smith said at one point he thought that LeBron was headed to the Knicks.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/danpatrick/blog/117541/index.html?eref=twitter_feed#ixzz0s9r6Wok0

Round and Round we go.

J4KOP99
06-28-2010, 10:29 AM
How can Miami do that, from a financial standpoint?

They have enough money for 3 max deals?

Thisisouryear!!
06-28-2010, 10:30 AM
LOL another guy that shows no credability, said they were going to NYnow miami....just like that moron Bourdassard, none of these guys have clue, they change there mind week to week...

Jays Claw
06-28-2010, 10:31 AM
I've heard this side of the story a plenty. :sigh:

LTBaByyy
06-28-2010, 10:32 AM
He still has a job?!?!?! wow

Giaps
06-28-2010, 10:32 AM
There is a new report everyday. I've learned to ignore them till FA starts and I hear some actual quotes.

And no, without moving Beasley, there is no room for 3 maxes.

unleashthebeast
06-28-2010, 10:34 AM
hell yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

The Flash
06-28-2010, 10:35 AM
lol cant wait for this to be over with...It's enough already

LTBaByyy
06-28-2010, 10:37 AM
I heard from Stephen B. Smith that Lebron will go to the Thunder to make Jordan/Pippen duo with Durant

Basketash
06-28-2010, 10:39 AM
Another day another speculation xD

koreancabbage
06-28-2010, 10:40 AM

yes tthey do. cuz Wade has the bird rights which a team can use to go over the cap. they have the 40 million plus to sign Lebron and Bosh outright.

dbeastly
06-28-2010, 10:40 AM
If Bulls fans choose to believe every source regarding Bron....then let them read this one.:clap:

effen5
06-28-2010, 10:48 AM
Except SAS has zero credibility. Can't remember the last time he was right about anything.

If Lebron really wants to goto Miami then go lol but it doesn't make sense from a team stand point...

Whose going to be the leader of the Heat? Wade or Bron? Whose going to take the last shot Wade or Bron?

Bosh is def going to Miami imo but Lebron...nahhhhhh

amoore87
06-28-2010, 10:49 AM
tired of the rumors, cant wait until july 1st when signings actually begin to take place

effen5
06-28-2010, 10:50 AM
I forgot to add...SAS is also an attention whore

Sandman
06-28-2010, 10:50 AM
yes tthey do. cuz Wade has the bird rights which a team can use to go over the cap. they have the 40 million plus to sign Lebron and Bosh outright.

you can't use the cap room if Wade opts out. You would have to renounce his bird rights first.

CowboysKB24
06-28-2010, 10:51 AM
tired of the rumors, cant wait until july 1st when signings actually begin to take place

Same. Let the games begin.

If that were to go down I think it would be a lose lose situation for those guys. If they won, everyone would say "well duh, how couldn't they win. it is unfair." If they lose, everyone will say "they suck bla bla bla lebron this lebron that"

unleashthebeast
06-28-2010, 10:52 AM
Except SAS has zero credibility. Can't remember the last time he was right about anything.

If Lebron really wants to goto Miami then go lol but it doesn't make sense from a team stand point...

Whose going to be the leader of the Heat? Wade or Bron? Whose going to take the last shot Wade or Bron?

lebron would be the team leader for the first 3 quarters, than d wade would take over

Hawkeye15
06-28-2010, 10:52 AM
I heard from Stephen B. Smith that Lebron will go to the Thunder to make Jordan/Pippen duo with Durant

which one would be Pippen?
And I hate Stephen A Smith. Shut up

CowboysKB24
06-28-2010, 10:53 AM
I am a big Wade fan and I think that would be just too much of a cop out. Why would he want to be lower than LBJ and not be the star of the team? Like if Kobe wanted LBJ on the team, I would hate that. They are competition, not teammates.

Statik1
06-28-2010, 10:54 AM
LOL and this ladies and gentleman is why Stephen A.Smith no longer has a job a ESPN....

MJ-BULLS
06-28-2010, 10:55 AM
SAS is all about attention, when was the last time this guy was right about something.

Tyking4
06-28-2010, 10:57 AM
Why not the Yankee's? They have room to offer 4 MAX offer deals!!!! If He really wanted to follow in MJ's footsteps.

dbeastly
06-28-2010, 10:57 AM

But I assume everybody writing a story about Lebron going to the Bulls can be counted as the most credible source out there. All a bunch of Homers that's all you guys are....and I'm not talking about Simpson.

DaBUU
06-28-2010, 10:58 AM
not sure where anyone is going anymore, and like everyone else cant wait till its all over. But if Bosh/Lebron end up with Wade in MIA, then call wraps on the NBA. Whos beating that team? we'll see soon I guess. And Bulls fans cant be hypocrites about this, if we hammer Knick fans for hating Brousard just cuz hes been saying Lebron to CHI, then we cant get mad at Stephen Smith cuz hes reporting these guys going to the Heat.

Robbw241
06-28-2010, 10:58 AM
I like how " unknown executives" are right about Lebron going to the Bulls, and an actual identified person says he is going to Miami and he is obviously wrong.

Sadds The Gr8
06-28-2010, 10:59 AM
lol all this just goes to show that the Chicago reports are ********...and all the other crap you hear

unleashthebeast
06-28-2010, 11:00 AM
SAS is all about attention, when was the last time this guy was right about something.

the same time broussard was right about something lol

qbanheatfan
06-28-2010, 11:01 AM

Signings don't begin until July 8th. You can begin talking to free agents as of July 1st and make agreements in principle but not actually sign them for a week.

DaBUU
06-28-2010, 11:03 AM
Signings don't begin until July 8th. You can begin talking to free agents as of July 1st and make agreements in principle but not actually sign them for a week.

I'm pretty sure we'll know about it as soon as it happens. We wont have to wait till the 8th.

MJ-BULLS
06-28-2010, 11:03 AM
the same time broussard was right about something lol

well SAS is just terrible. :p

Thats why his show got cancelled on espn, the guy was a moron.

I just cant wait for all this bonanza to end already i can tell you that lol.

BALLER71
06-28-2010, 11:06 AM

Yesssir.

tdunk21
06-28-2010, 11:06 AM
lol stephen a ss smith

Oefarmy2005
06-28-2010, 11:08 AM
If that happens, there would be one team winning rings for the next 5 years.

HOZ THE KNICK
06-28-2010, 11:09 AM
sas is all about attention, when was the last time this guy was right about something.

i think around the sametime broussard was.

AntiG
06-28-2010, 11:12 AM
I heard from Delonte West that his new stepson LeBron is coming to Boston.

unleashthebeast
06-28-2010, 11:12 AM
i think around the sametime broussard was.

haha i already said that:facepalm::)

mser58
06-28-2010, 11:14 AM
SAS is a joke

Thisisouryear!!
06-28-2010, 11:15 AM
By the way whatever happened to SAS? Was he fired by ESPN or did he decide to leave? Where is he working now? Never see the guy on T.V anymore or hear anything about him..

DaBUU
06-28-2010, 11:15 AM
I heard from Delonte West that his new stepson LeBron is coming to Boston.

Ha Ha

Delonte to Lebron: "Son listen, me and your mom thinks its best if you go to Miami. Now dont make me go get my belt boy!"

MaHaRaJaH
06-28-2010, 11:16 AM
i heard from my friends mothers brother , cuzn nephews that lebron will be joakim noah's puppet

sounds about right

billyocean15
06-28-2010, 11:16 AM
I actually predicted this would happen all along

artest_kobe
06-28-2010, 11:19 AM
shut up about these stupid rumors, s.a. smith has no idea what hes talking about, which is probably why he lost his show on espn after like 6 months, please stop this stufff, its only a few more days away until july 1, just wait for crying out loud, if you want to talk about something important, talk about kobes 5th championship

king4day
06-28-2010, 11:20 AM
Didn't Bosh say he wants to be the Man wherever he went? He'd be 3rd string on this team.
They would have a lot of trouble defending the post if this were to happen.
I wonder if they would bring Shaq back. It would actually make sense.

roshan3ai
He said that LeBron was going to the Knicks two days ago. Just ignore any and all reports until july 1.

justinnum1
shut up about these stupid rumors, s.a. smith has no idea what hes talking about, which is probably why he lost his show on espn after like 6 months, please stop this stufff, its only a few more days away until july 1, just wait for crying out loud, if you want to talk about something important, talk about kobes 5th championship

Hate much?

king4day
06-28-2010, 11:21 AM

I'm pretty sure nobody really cares about his 5th ring outside of LA fans.

artest_kobe
06-28-2010, 11:21 AM
woops, sorry didnt see the post earlier that said the exact same thing, nice call MJ Bulls

D Roses Bulls
06-28-2010, 11:22 AM
Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/danpatrick/blog/117541/index.html?eref=twitter_feed#ixzz0s9r6Wok0

Round and Round we go.

why was the chicago bulls one closed? do you think Stephen A knows more then an NBA executive and now you believe hes going to the heat?

YankeeFan28
why was the chicago bulls one closed? do you think Stephen A knows more then an NBA executive and now you believe hes going to the heat?

Closed because there's a new thread now. When there's a new piece of news, that's completely contradicts this one, this one will be closed.

There's going to be a million LBJ threads, but not all will remain open.

GSW Hoops
My uncle, who drove through Cleveland once, said LeBron is going to the Raptors with Bosh and Wade and Carmelo and John Wall and Tyreke Evans.

D Roses Bulls
06-28-2010, 11:24 AM
Closed because there's a new thread now. When there's a new piece of news, that's completely contradicts this one, this one will be closed.

There's going to be a million LBJ threads, but not all will remain open.

oh ok...... I was going to say "come on yankee, i know you dont believe smith now" lol......

MacFitz92
06-28-2010, 11:30 AM
One word: Speculation.

dbeastly
06-28-2010, 11:30 AM

Does anyone know what an NBA excecutive does even as their job?. Why is all trust depending on what an NBA excecutive says if according to the NBA....you can't even start talking to players?....Therefore NBA excecutives already know what's going to happen?....Stop using NBA excecutives as sources, or else i'll start using Stephon Marbury as sources.

Corey
06-28-2010, 11:33 AM
It's funny how defensive Cleveland, Chicago and New York fans get when a story like this comes out, when they would absolutely love it if "Miami" was replaced with their NBA team.

D Roses Bulls
06-28-2010, 11:35 AM
Does anyone know what an NBA excecutive does even as their job?. Why is all trust depending on what an NBA excecutive says if according to the NBA....you can't even start talking to players?....Therefore NBA excecutives already know what's going to happen?....Stop using NBA excecutives as sources, or else i'll start using Stephon Marbury as sources.

An NBA executive could be anyone form the gm, to a team president. the reason why people take their word seriously is because they are actually in the business and hear things that are more liable then just a rumor like Stephen A is spitting out to get some lime light. just afew days ago that man said he was going to the knicks and now he changed his mind? no wonder smith doesnt even work for ESPN anymore.

DaBUU
06-28-2010, 11:36 AM
It's funny how defensive Cleveland, Chicago and New York fans get when a story like this comes out, when they would absolutely love it if "Miami" was replaced with their NBA team.

not all CHI fans are getting defensive. The most of us realize we need to take any of this with a grain of salt. These guys are all full of crap and a lot fo this reporting is self serving. not all Bulls fans are hypocrites

D Roses Bulls
06-28-2010, 11:39 AM

its not gettin defensive...... stephen A is an idiot and if he ever predicts anything right i will put in my sig that "Stephen A Smith was right and I was wrong"

unleashthebeast
06-28-2010, 11:40 AM

lol exaactly. imo we really dont need lebron, i would be just as happy with getting bosh and gay imo. heat fan btw

deke173
06-28-2010, 11:44 AM

Only verbal agreements can start on July 1st. Actual signings dont start till July 8th.

Heyyo1900
06-28-2010, 11:45 AM
Breaking News.....

Lebron is going to play goalie for Manchester United after being wined and dined by the Royal Family and Mick Jagger.

Jonathan2323
06-28-2010, 11:46 AM
UPDATE!

Okay, just got of the phone with Stephen A. Smith.

Here's how the conversation went.

JS: So, what is the genesis of the report?

SAS: I spoke to my source and felt comfortable enough to go with my report. The report was that LeBron James has basically decided that he's going to South Beach. Dwyane Wade has done a nice job recruiting him and that it would be the best way to win multiple championships.

As far as Chris Bosh, it was a forgone conclusion and he was going there (Miami) because that's where he wants to be. I reported months ago, that I thought Bosh would end up there.

It was a matter of what Pat Riley wanted. It was either going to be Chris Bosh or Amar'e Stoudemire and Pat riley would rather have Chris Bosh.

Now, there are two scenarios at play here. Either all three of these guys take less money to make it work or there will have to be a sign & trade somewhere. Here's how that conversation went.

JS: Who's more likely to walk without needing a sign & trade?

SAS: LeBron is willing to walk -- the Cavaliers are not inclined to help LeBron bye any stretch. If they lose LeBron there nothing they can do -- they might as well start from scratch. They will have lost a superstar and a home grown product.

Again, this is highly likely. With LeBron you can't be 100 percent sure. As this report circulates the pressure on LeBron will mount and with a guy as fickle as him I wouldn't say anything is a done deal until he signs.

For Toronto, losing Chris Bosh is not as devastating. If you can get something of quality in return you pull the trigger.

A max deal needs to be more important to Chris Bosh because of the endorsement dollars -- those dollars -- they're funneling in to Lebron and Dwyane Wade. It would behoove him to get those extra 30 million to make up the money he would not be getting in endorsements.

If there's a sign & trade for Bosh -- then Michael Beasley would have to be part of that transaction. Now, Stephen A. Smith told me he didn't know yet if Toronto would be amenable to that, but he did provide insight into what Beasley's value could be.

JS: Does Michael Beasley still have enough value to get a sign & trade done?

SAS: People like his skill set even though beasley has underachieved. His salary that he's making as the number 2 overall pick is a bargain.

In this possible scenario, he'd want to renegotiate his deal and that could help facilitate the process.
Read more: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/sedano-says/2010/06/stephen-a-smith-reporting-miami-to-land-lebron-and-bosh.html#ixzz0sAB3r45a

Sox72
06-28-2010, 11:47 AM

Regardless of this story, I just can't stand Smith. He may be the most obnoxious person that was on ESPN. Well, maybe second to that fat, arrogant guy with the trivia show that obviously never played a sport in his life. Can't remember his name.

heatking
06-28-2010, 11:48 AM
Its enough Mr west no more today...

tdunk21
06-28-2010, 11:49 AM

cleveland fans are not getting defensive but we find it funny how some teams are clearing cap space and are doing dumb trades just to sign this guy from cleveland....he surely will have an impact on ticket sales and team future...its upto him, he can stay if he wants to....he can leave if he thinks thats better for him....its not a compulsion that he has to stay here and play for cleveland....its his career......its funny how every analyst goes on record and says lebron to this team has more chances...

Lo Porto
lol cant wait for this to be over with...It's enough already

I couldn't agree more. This is getting a bit ridiculous. I wish everybody would just shut up until Thursday morning. If they report something, report potential trades.

Sox72
Regardless of this story, I just can't stand Smith. He may be the most obnoxious person that was on ESPN. Well, maybe second to that fat, arrogant guy with the trivia show that obviously never played a sport in his life. Can't remember his name.

stump the schwab.

D Roses Bulls
06-28-2010, 11:50 AM
Only verbal agreements can start on July 1st. Actual signings dont start till July 8th.

I bet Lebron will take the full week to make a decision of where he is going. he is going to milk that spot light

DaBUU
06-28-2010, 11:50 AM
Stephen A Smith is full of ****.

SAS: LeBron is willing to walk -- the Cavaliers are not inclined to help LeBron bye any stretch. If they lose LeBron there nothing they can do -- they might as well start from scratch. They will have lost a superstar and a home grown product.

Again, this is highly likely. With LeBron you can't be 100 percent sure. As this report circulates the pressure on LeBron will mount and with a guy as fickle as him I wouldn't say anything is a done deal until he signs.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
06-28-2010, 11:51 AM
Avenged was right :D

Place your bets where's LeBron tomorrow!

My bet is on Knicks!

blake20696
06-28-2010, 11:53 AM
my guess is back to the nets tomorrow

RIPSweetness34
06-28-2010, 11:54 AM
He said the Knicks like 5 days ago, this guyis an idiot. Way to stick with ur gut Stevie. Broussard has been on the Bulls bandwagon since the the Cavs were ousted. He always stated that "IF" Lebron leaves it will be Chicago. He never really said he is definately going to the Bulls, only that it makes the most sense, which it does. Then everyone outside of the Chi got wind of this and had a hissy fit.

DaBUU
06-28-2010, 11:54 AM
I agree, Tuesday will be Lebron to the Nets. Then on Wednesday we're going to hear the dark horse Mavs are really sneaking up. just my guess, I think his circle are putting out all these leads to keep everyone guessing.

Avenged
06-28-2010, 11:56 AM
Avenged was right :D

Place your bets where's LeBron tomorrow!

My bet is on Knicks!

:laugh2: I told you guys.

Jonathan2323
Im not saying this report is true, but Miami has an advantage over every team in Free Agency because D Wade is recruiting for us.

RIPSweetness34
I bet Lebron will take the full week to make a decision of where he is going. he is going to milk that spot light

I think he already knows, it would put whatever team he signed with at a disadvantage to get another big name if he waited. And like he's always said, it's about winning. I have to say, not going on tour was a very smart decision for his brand

Lakerfrk
06-28-2010, 11:58 AM

then ull have to wait till July 8th...

D Roses Bulls
06-28-2010, 12:00 PM
stephen a smith.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvJGghOuFlQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaqxreC2wgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQxOvTpMH1s

macc
06-28-2010, 12:00 PM
Normally if its a rumor that means that theres a 99.9% chance it's not going to happen. Though if it does happen, that means I'm going to do two things. 1) stop watching the NBA for about 3-4 years and just wait till its fair again and 2) I'm going to play with the Heat alot in NBA2k11.

Sox72
06-28-2010, 12:01 PM
Im not saying this report is true, but Miami has an advantage over every team in Free Agency because D Wade is recruiting for us.

Then it would probably hurt even worse if they didn't get any of them.

RVN671
06-28-2010, 12:03 PM
I'm glad someone else noticed. Broussard/Smith are garbage...they never reveal their sources since it's most likely Tweets from other so-called "experts" on their friends list.

Rich Bucher is LEGIT.

LOL another guy that shows no credability, said they were going to NYnow miami....just like that moron Bourdassard, none of these guys have clue, they change there mind week to week...

dbeastly
06-28-2010, 12:06 PM
Normally if its a rumor that means that theres a 99.9% chance it's not going to happen. Though if it does happen, that means I'm going to do two things. 1) stop watching the NBA for about 3-4 years and just wait till its fair again and 2) I'm going to play with the Heat alot in NBA2k11.

Mine as well play with the eastern conference all star team. Although S.A Smith has proven to be unreliable i'll take this source over "Worlwide Wes" or "NBA executives".

RIPSweetness34
06-28-2010, 12:06 PM

Not unless you can get 3 max, and I'm not sure 3 max is a better plan then 2 max and a solid supporting cast anyway.

Jonathan2323
06-28-2010, 12:07 PM
Not unless you can get 3 max, and I'm not sure 3 max is a better plan then 2 max and a solid supporting cast anyway.

In that scenario i would take LeBron and Keep Beasley. Then use the reamaing money to fill out the roster.

Sox72
06-28-2010, 12:07 PM
Mine as well play with the eastern conference all star team. Although S.A Smith has proven to be unreliable i'll take this source over "Worlwide Wes" or "NBA executives".

Why? Cause he said Miami?

gocubs2118
06-28-2010, 12:09 PM
Shut up SAS, go eat more cheese doodles.

dbeastly
06-28-2010, 12:11 PM
Why? Cause he said Miami?

No. To piss Bull's fans off and because no one has explained to me what an "NBA executive" even does and why they have more credibility than anyone else being that FREE AGENTS CAN NOT TALK TO TEAMS YET. With that being said why would an "NBA executive" know anything?

kntresistheheat
06-28-2010, 12:11 PM
I don't trust steven a, and Chris broaussard! They are both terrible at reporting and who ever believes WWW is really dumb!!

projectk7
06-28-2010, 12:13 PM

False, the Heat would have to denounce Wade's bird rights in order to go over the cap. The only situation that could work possibly is to Sign Lebron to a max, re-sign wade to a max (non-bird contract) and to sign and trade Bosh to the max with someone like Beasley going back to Toronto.

Otherwise either Bosh or Lebron will have to take a paycut. We all know Lebron won't so its up to Bosh and the Raptors to try and work something out.

D Roses Bulls
06-28-2010, 12:13 PM
Shut up SAS, go eat more cheese doodles.

YEAAAAAA......... james is the best forward since slava medvedenko

Wade_County
06-28-2010, 12:15 PM
Bulls

Cavaliers
+350

Clippers
+1000

Heat
+350

Knicks
+400

Nets
+400

according to "vegas" the bulls are still the odds on fav to land him

Melo15
06-28-2010, 12:19 PM
I really don't care where LeBron goes as long as it's not the Bulls lol

Wade_County
06-28-2010, 12:20 PM
+1..................I really don't care where LeBron goes as long as it's not the Bulls lol

my thoughts exactly, i wish he would resign:clap:

D Roses Bulls
You guys brought in upon yourself. Do you Bulls fans even understand how annoying you are?

NO, but I do know jamesis the best forward since slava medvedenko

infernoscurse
can you imagine the boo's he would get when visiting cleveland for the 1st time after signing with their rivals? i cant wait

h2r09
06-28-2010, 12:22 PM
Really this all comes down to whther lebron wants to win or hwe wants to be the best player on his team and compete but not necessarily be the odds on favorite to win.

If he wants to be favorite every year he comes to miami with d wade and bosh. If he wants to compete with another above average supporting cast, he goes to chicago.

NYMetros
06-28-2010, 12:22 PM
My guess is the Nets. LeBron wants to be a billionaire, so going to Brooklyn would be one of his best bets at that. If I were him I'd go to the Knicks, but that's just me. A team of Wade, LeBron, and Bosh though... wow. That would be amazing.

It's a foregone conclusion that Wade is staying in Miami, that's pretty much the only thing we know.

Statik1
06-28-2010, 12:23 PM
If that happens, there would be one team winning rings for the next 5 years.

I would try to make the Tracy McGrady Grant Hill Magic argument here about not enough shots to go around but Grant Hill and Tracy barley were healthy enough to make it on the court together.

2 mega starts in James and Wade and 1 super star in Bosh on the same team?

Who is anyone kidding let them play together that team will blow itself up with not enough shots to go around. Thats just too many egos at such a young age.

Now for the ones that say "Well the Celtics did it with 3"

Yeah they did it 3 players not 2 mega stars and 1 super star. They did it with 3 stars and made the sacrifice. Anyone here see "Check My Stats James http://i.imgur.com/JL6mI.jpg" Letting his numbers dip for the pursuit of a
ring ? I sure as hell dont see Chris "More worried about my legacy then my team Bosh" giving up shots for the others. Only one that I could see giving up some shots would be Dwayne "Already knows what it takes to win Wade" b/c he has been there and easily could distribute the ball.

All in all we all know what Stephen A.Smith is really about. Hes a true NBA drama queen dick rider (we all saw how he worshiped at the feet of Iverson).

This is just a ploy to get his name out there during the crazy build up to July 1st 12:01.

RIPSweetness34

Stump the Schwab

Sox72
You guys brought in upon yourself. Do you Bulls fans even understand how annoying you are?

I'm not exactly sure how I brought anything upon myself. But going through all of these threads has just shown me that every single fan base (and yes, including the Bulls) has extremely obnoxious homers. Well, maybe not the Pacers.....I don't think I've seen a single Pacer fan on here.

And just a question, not a statement, but.......Wouldn't you consider it annoying to submit a post just to piss off Bulls fans?

dbeastly
NO, but I do know jamesis the best forward since slava medvedenko

Haha I appreciate that you replied with humor.....But seriously don't make fun of my Slava Medvedenko.

jrodmesche
06-28-2010, 12:24 PM
It is good to hear the Heat for once tho even tho its a rumer and everything.

h2r09
06-28-2010, 12:26 PM
I would try to make the Tracy McGrady Grant Hill Magic argument here about not enough shots to go around but Grant Hill and Tracy barley were healthy enough to make it on the court together.

2 mega starts in James and Wade and 1 super star in Bosh on the same team?

Who is anyone kidding let them play together that team will blow itself up with not enough shots to go around. Thats just too many egos at such a young age.

Now for the ones that say "Well the Celtics did it with 3"

Yeah they did it 3 players not 2 mega stars and 1 super star. They did it with 3 stars and made the sacrifice. Anyone here see "Check My Stats James http://i.imgur.com/JL6mI.jpg" Letting his numbers dip for the pursuit of a
ring ? I sure as hell dont see Chris "More worried about my legacy then my team Bosh" giving up shots for the others. Only one that I could see giving up some shots would be Dwayne "Already knows what it takes to win Wade" b/c he has been there and easily could distribute the ball.

All in all we all know what Stephen A.Smith is really about. Hes a true NBA drama queen dick rider (we all saw how he worshiped at the feet of Iverson).

This is just a ploy to get his name out there during the crazy build up to July 1st 12:01.

I find that argument hilarious. Not enough balls to go around? hahahahaha. These guys stats will go down but they will be winning so they wont care as much. Lebron and D Wade together is as athletic and impossible to stop as it gets, there will be enough shots to go around.

Didnt this same argument not work at all when it came with the celtics?

And where are you making these things up with Bosh? Im pretty sure he cared a whole hell of a lot more last year when he missed the playoffs then he did when he finished averaging a double double.

And both lebron and d wade are great and unselfish. it will easily work.

dbeastly
06-28-2010, 12:26 PM
I'm not exactly sure how I brought anything upon myself. But going through all of these threads has just shown me that every single fan base (and yes, including the Bulls) has extremely obnoxious homers. Well, maybe not the Pacers.....I don't think I've seen a single Pacer fan on here.

And just a question, not a statement, but.......Wouldn't you consider it annoying to submit a post just to piss off Bulls fans?

That was humor with a little bit of truth to it. Only about 3 quarters of the reason I posted that was to piss Bull's fans off. The other quarter was just pointing out that you guys aren't as favorited as you believe.

Kidd>>>K-Mart
06-28-2010, 12:27 PM
Only way this can happen is if the Heat dump beasely

h2r09
06-28-2010, 12:30 PM
Only way this can happen is if the Heat dump beasely

which would be no problem considering all the teams that have cap space, the fact that he has great offensive potential, and that there arent enough free agents for every team with space and that it wont take much moe then a 2nd rounder or something along those lines to get him.

D Roses Bulls
06-28-2010, 12:30 PM
Haha I appreciate that you replied with humor.....But seriously don't make fun of my Slava Medvedenko.

Quite frankley I wasnt making fun of him. who can make fun of slava

Jonathan2323
06-28-2010, 12:31 PM
Keep Beasley

Blake/Chalmers
Wade/Raja Bell
LeBron/Mike Miller
Beasley/Vanardo
J. O'neal/Pittman

h2r09
06-28-2010, 12:41 PM
Keep Beasley

Blake/Chalmers
Wade/Raja Bell
LeBron/Mike Miller
Beasley/Vanardo
J. O'neal/Pittman

1. bosh is coming here according to pretty much everyone. beasley is also not a championship pf. he is going to be zach randolph. beasley will be gone unless udonis doesnt sign here and even then he probably will be dealt for room.
2. o'neal is not coming back. if we sign a center it will be a guy who is a defensive specialist like a kurt thomas.

RIPSweetness34
06-28-2010, 12:41 PM
Really this all comes down to whther lebron wants to win or hwe wants to be the best player on his team and compete but not necessarily be the odds on favorite to win.

If he wants to be favorite every year he comes to miami with d wade and bosh. If he wants to compete with another above average supporting cast, he goes to chicago.

Pretty sure if him and Bosh came to Chi town they would be the favorite then too. U are undervaluing D Rose, he's not just a "supporting cast" guy. If anyone other than Lebron or Wade come here he is still the Franchise, even with Bosh. He's goin to be in his prime while D Wade starts declining in a few years too. D Rose is the glue that holds any of these pipe dreams together. You take the best rebounding team in the league and add Lebron and Bosh?!?!?! Yea, pretty sure that would make them the favorites as well. Wade has more star power than D Rose, which could end up being a negative for Miami.

questkat
06-28-2010, 12:42 PM
I used to find him somewhat credible, not so much any more now.
I hope this doesnt happen. no offense to the heat, but we dont need 3 stars (of theat caliber) on one team. I also think it would damage Lebron's legacy

maddBat
06-28-2010, 12:44 PM
damnn. the last couple days were lebron to..... nets, heat, clippers, bulls, knicks each different day... whoever has made these threads 2 either 1. u all r stupid.:D

Jonathan2323
06-28-2010, 12:45 PM
1. bosh is coming here according to pretty much everyone. beasley is also not a championship pf. he is going to be zach randolph. beasley will be gone unless udonis doesnt sign here and even then he probably will be dealt for room.
2. o'neal is not coming back. if we sign a center it will be a guy who is a defensive specialist like a kurt thomas.

Bealsey has so much talent and with Wade and LeBron passing him the ball, he will be an all-star. He will be a beast.

h2r09
06-28-2010, 12:46 PM
Pretty sure if him and Bosh came to Chi town they would be the favorite then too. U are undervaluing D Rose, he's not just a "supporting cast" guy. If anyone other than Lebron or Wade come here he is still the Franchise, even with Bosh. He's goin to be in his prime while D Wade starts declining in a few years too. D Rose is the glue that holds any of these pipe dreams together. You take the best rebounding team in the league and add Lebron and Bosh?!?!?! Yea, pretty sure that would make them the favorites as well. Wade has more star power than D Rose, which could end up being a negative for Miami.

According to most people, bosh is coming to miami.

Rose is not a superstar though. He is a very good p[layer but he and noah are nowhere near the core that wade is alone.

Also, the heat have much better guys in the front office. Paxson has essentially lucked into having a cornerstone player in rose and overpays most of his players. See luol deng and kirk hinrich, nor has he shown anything to have a player put his belief in him for the next 5 years.

All in all the situation is better in miami then in chicago. The only way i see lebron going to chicago is if his ego is really ridiculous and needs to win alone. If winning is really as important as he says it is, he goes to the better city, organization, front office, and most importantly, the better team.

Wade_County
06-28-2010, 12:47 PM

God, if JO is back, god help us all.

h2r09
06-28-2010, 12:48 PM
Bealsey has so much talent and with Wade and LeBron passing him the ball, he will be an all-star. He will be a beast.

Unfortunately beasley is literally the worst defensive player i've ever seen in my many years of being a heat season ticket holder and he is too much of a tweener to take him over bosh. Theres a difference between being an all star and a winner

Kyben36
06-28-2010, 12:48 PM
I would beleive some random person on the street B4 I beleive him anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyfP65Tkkx4

Plus, I dont beleive for a second that James and wade can coexist, ego wise.

DaoudS
06-28-2010, 12:49 PM
It would be a travesty to basketball if 3 of the top 5 players in the NBA sign with one team. This isn't the MLB or the NFL where there are numerous stars, numerous players who can get 100 RBIs, 1000 yards running, 18 wins, etc. It will also show that alone they aren't leaders (outside of Wade). I hope for the sake of the game, LeBron and DWade don't sign with the same team.

HiphopRelated
06-28-2010, 12:50 PM
so why would Bosh want to be valued below some fresh to the game guy like Rose? Which I agree would happen in Chicago?

Atleast with Bron and Wade, he'll be part of a 2003 draft trinity

RIPSweetness34
06-28-2010, 12:51 PM

Not according to Bucher, Broussard, World Wide Wes, Jon Barry.

Canterbury
06-28-2010, 12:53 PM
It would be a travesty to basketball if 3 of the top 5 players in the NBA sign with one team. This isn't the MLB or the NFL where there are numerous stars, numerous players who can get 100 RBIs, 1000 yards running, 18 wins, etc. It will also show that alone they aren't leaders (outside of Wade). I hope for the sake of the game, LeBron and DWade don't sign with the same team.

If it was your personal team, you'd love it, and so would I.

ChiMaverick
06-28-2010, 12:56 PM
Guys everyone reporting is right. LeBron will sign with Bulls, Cavaliers, Clippers, Heat, Knicks & Nets. He will inform them of this in the Ohio meetings and will have teams draws straws to see who gets him and at what point of the season

h2r09
06-28-2010, 12:57 PM

seriously who the **** cares what your opinion is about how their ego can exist? who are you?

They both say it is all about winning and they are best friends and they would be winning. Last time i checked they won an olympic medal together and looked unstoppable doing it.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
06-28-2010, 12:58 PM
This (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PP4RT-vv-o&feature=related) gets me every time

Stephen A Smith goes ******* on another guy

justinnum1
06-28-2010, 12:58 PM
I used to find him somewhat credible, not so much any more now.
I hope this doesnt happen. no offense to the heat, but we dont need 3 stars (of theat caliber) on one team. I also think it would damage Lebron's legacy

Unless he wins a ring next year his legacy will begin to nose dive anyways

dbeastly
06-28-2010, 01:01 PM

They both said they need help and they both want to win. I dont know what's with this "co-exist" argument.

justinnum1
06-28-2010, 01:03 PM
And it's not like they will be on the same team for the rest of their lives. Riley will give Bosh a MAX, and Lbj would get a 3year deal. It really just makes too much sense.

h2r09
06-28-2010, 01:04 PM
They both said they need help and they both want to win. I dont know what's with this "co-exist" argument.

exactly, its complete bs by guys who are just looking for excuses for why he wouldnt want to ge here.

Derick713
06-28-2010, 01:08 PM
The Knicks may also have a chance at landing 3 Max Free Agents. Maybe the Raptors take back Eddy Curry's expiring contract if they get Danilo Gallanari in a sign and trade for Chris Bosh. Maybe Joe Johnson accepts a lesser contract to join the Knicks. James had prefered New York City along with Bosh and Johnson as his sidekicks.

Toney Douglas/Andy Rautins/
Joe Johnson/JR Giddens
LeBron James/Bill Walker
Chris Bosh/?
?/?/?

Derick713
06-28-2010, 01:10 PM
Stephen A Smith has made bold statements in the past. I love listening to Stephen A Smith, but he has been wrong. In a few more days we will finally get a better sense of what the NBA will look like next season.

D Roses Bulls
06-28-2010, 01:10 PM
if bosh and bron go to the bulls...... the oldest one in the core will be bosh at 26. that mean they could have 7-8 years where the bulls could be a dynasty. thats the best situation bron and bosh could hope for and the best situation for the both of them

h2r09
06-28-2010, 01:12 PM
if bosh and bron go to the bulls...... the oldest one in the core will be bosh at 26. that mean they could have 7-8 years where the bulls could be a dynasty. thats the best situation bron and bosh could hope for and the best situation for the both of them

or they could go to the bette rcity with the better management and a potential hall of fame coach on the bench with the better team with d wade around them.

There is no way of putting this any clearer- the team that is clearly better with lebron and bosh is the heat. no question about that.

Kyben36
06-28-2010, 01:12 PM
seriously who the **** cares what your opinion is about how their ego can exist? who are you?

They both say it is all about winning and they are best friends and they would be winning. Last time i checked they won an olympic medal together and looked unstoppable doing it.

James would officialy be joining wades team, not the other way around, this is why I just cant see lebron doing it, if they where all coming to a team from seprate destinations, I think it would be more plausible, but with Wade already owning the home town crowd, i think its going to be hard for lebron to get over that. it may be the same way in chicago, but I dont think its quite the same there.

Cubsfan365
06-28-2010, 01:22 PM
exactly, its complete bs by guys who are just looking for excuses for why he wouldnt want to ge here.
Oh, you mean like the "LeBron can't play in Jordan's shadow" argument that pretty much all non Bulls-fans use as to why he won't come to Chicago. :rolleyes:

LA_Raiders
06-28-2010, 01:22 PM
so it will be 3 max = +$60M

PG = NA
SG = Wade
SF = LeBroom
PF = Bosh
C = NA

lol

ZWebb10
06-28-2010, 01:28 PM
no possible way Lebrosh goes to Miami. They couldn't afford it plus D-Wade and I highly doubt any pay cuts will be taken by any player.

RIPSweetness34
06-28-2010, 01:30 PM
That was humor with a little bit of truth to it. Only about 3 quarters of the reason I posted that was to piss Bull's fans off. The other quarter was just pointing out that you guys aren't as favorited as you believe.

Tell that to Vegas

xbrackattackx
06-28-2010, 01:32 PM
Can you actually block threads with certain words in the titles?

unleashthebeast
06-28-2010, 01:40 PM
no possible way Lebrosh goes to Miami. They couldn't afford it plus D-Wade and I highly doubt any pay cuts will be taken by any player.

:facepalm: if u dont know nba salary rules, than go research or stick to nfl

J$mo0th_3o5
06-28-2010, 01:41 PM
:laugh2: All these reports coming out are funny to me. I can't wait until the madness is over. Bulls fans are hypocrites. And yes we can afford all three max contracts as long as we move Beasley.

h2r09
06-28-2010, 01:44 PM
so it will be 3 max = +$60M

PG = NA
SG = Wade
SF = LeBroom
PF = Bosh
C = NA

lol

have you learned 3rd grade math yet?

Jonathan2323
06-28-2010, 01:45 PM
have you learned 3rd grade math yet?

He was off a couple millions. lol

RIPSweetness34
06-28-2010, 01:46 PM
According to most people, bosh is coming to miami.

Rose is not a superstar though. He is a very good p[layer but he and noah are nowhere near the core that wade is alone.

Also, the heat have much better guys in the front office. Paxson has essentially lucked into having a cornerstone player in rose and overpays most of his players. See luol deng and kirk hinrich, nor has he shown anything to have a player put his belief in him for the next 5 years.

All in all the situation is better in miami then in chicago. The only way i see lebron going to chicago is if his ego is really ridiculous and needs to win alone. If winning is really as important as he says it is, he goes to the better city, organization, front office, and most importantly, the better team.

Derrick Rose at age 21- Took team to NCAA championship as a freshman, #1 overall pick, Rookie of the year, All Star PG, Skills Champion, Rookie Stats-16.8 points, 6.3 assists per, 2 playoff appearances and a 36 point 11 assists first playoff game. Averaging 26/7 this year against the Cavs with Lebron guarding him.

Dwayne Wade at age 21- #5 overall pick, final 4 appearance in his junior year, 16.2 points, 4.5 rebounds per game, All Rookie team.

Essentially u are saying the Heat have already signed Wade I am guessing, what about the rest of the bench? Bulls can be better for longer.

Ur tellin me Rose isn't a superstar?? #4 in jersey sales

magichatnumber9
06-28-2010, 01:47 PM
:laugh2: All these reports coming out are funny to me. I can't wait until the madness is over. Bulls fans are hypocrites. And yes we can afford all three max contracts as long as we move Beasley.I tried to tell people that. Celtics next year 1st round pick and you take Sheeds contract. As soon as you get it and the trade goes through you send him the message and his agent sends you his retirement papers. Lebron, Wade, and Bosh signed sealed and delivered. It works, Beasley and Wade never liked each other anyway so who really cares.

Jonathan2323
06-28-2010, 01:47 PM
Derrick Rose at age 21- Took team to NCAA championship as a freshman, #1 overall pick, Rookie of the year, All Star PG, Skills Champion, Rookie Stats-16.8 points, 6.3 assists per, 2 playoff appearances and a 36 point 11 assists first playoff game. Averaging 26/7 this year against the Cavs with Lebron guarding him.

Dwayne Wade at age 21- #5 overall pick, final 4 appearance in his junior year, 16.2 points, 4.5 rebounds per game, All Rookie team.

Maybe a superstar in Chicago, but not anywhere esle YET.

Raceway24
06-28-2010, 01:53 PM

Seriously?? It comes down to Wade -vs- Rose/Noah. If James/Bosh package themselves, whatever team they go to will be the favorites. I don't think their chances to win are any better in Miami then they would be in Chicago.

h2r09
06-28-2010, 01:53 PM

wade is already a superstar and while rose is very good, you can not put him in the top tier of players in the league. He may become one of the best pg's in the league but him, lbj, and noah is not better than wade lbj and bosh

RIPSweetness34
06-28-2010, 01:57 PM
or they could go to the bette rcity with the better management and a potential hall of fame coach on the bench with the better team with d wade around them.

There is no way of putting this any clearer- the team that is clearly better with lebron and bosh is the heat. no question about that.

First-6 rings is better than 1.
Second- Bulls better bench, with younger players and a PG who Lebron himself has said is one of the best in the NBA. In a city that actually cares about sports, with a legacy of winning and a coach who is still somewhat young and a work horse. Not to mention the best rebounding team in the league, which more rebounding means more shots, and more shots mean more balls to go around. If Lebron comes here he is the big dog in the bigger city on the team he grew up rooting for. So tell me, how can you say that? Plus, you can't sign 3 max yet, and if you did you would have no bench. Chicago can give Lebron Bosh/Joe Johnson, D Rose, Noah and a bench which would make it the better overall team.

RIPSweetness34
06-28-2010, 01:59 PM
wade is already a superstar and while rose is very good, you can not put him in the top tier of players in the league. He may become one of the best pg's in the league but him, lbj, and noah is not better than wade lbj and bosh

Lebron did, you know something he doesn't?

VinceCarter
06-28-2010, 02:02 PM
Maybe a superstar in Chicago, but not anywhere esle YET.

:clap:
No way in hell Rose is a superstar right now because that would mean my boys Devin Harris and Brook Lopez (who will be VERY soon) are superstars but I am not blinded by homerism that badly.

Look at a healthy Harris vs Rose. They're about the same if anything Harris is a little better.

RIPSweetness34
06-28-2010, 02:03 PM
:laugh2: All these reports coming out are funny to me. I can't wait until the madness is over. Bulls fans are hypocrites. And yes we can afford all three max contracts as long as we move Beasley.

How are we hypocrites?

Cubsfan365
06-28-2010, 02:03 PM
No way in hell Rose is a superstar right now because that would mean my boys Devin Harris and Brook Lopez (who will be VERY soon) are superstars but I am not blinded by homerism that badly.

Look at a healthy Harris vs Rose. They're about the same if anything Harris is a little better.
You think Devin Harris is better than Rose?? :speechless: :speechless:

HiphopRelated
06-28-2010, 02:05 PM
Wade and Bron are better distributors than Rose, kill that pg noise

bodupp311
06-28-2010, 02:06 PM
If Bulls fans choose to believe every source regarding Bron....then let them read this one.:clap:

what a suprise another Heat fan *****ing about the Bulls & this thread isnt even about the Bulls :punish:

VinceCarter
06-28-2010, 02:06 PM
You think Devin Harris is better than Rose?? :speechless: :speechless:

Check Harris in his last healthy season 08-09 and compare to either of Rose's seasons in the league. Harris is better in more categories and Hollinger's PER has Harris at about 21 and Rose at 16.

Were you watching the NBA in 08-09? Or are you blinded by the Nets 09-10 season with Devin injured for more than half the season? :facepalm:

RIPSweetness34
06-28-2010, 02:08 PM
Seriously?? It comes down to Wade -vs- Rose/Noah. If James/Bosh package themselves, whatever team they go to will be the favorites. I don't think their chances to win are any better in Miami then they would be in Chicago.

Yup, and Wade's strength is his scoring which is LBJ and Bosh's strength.
Noah's is Defense and rebounding
Rose is spreading the floor, slashing to the hoop and dishing it. If he is in a position where he doesn't need to score as much his assists will sky rocket.

When you look at it like that it makes it an easy decision, does James want to be a dynasty for 4 years or 8 years

RIPSweetness34
06-28-2010, 02:11 PM

12 wins, please don't even compare the 2. Rose is better than Harris in every way.

Wade_County
06-28-2010, 02:15 PM
LeBron, Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh in Miami plus nine Heat scrubs?
June 28, 2010

LeBron James is headed to Miami to join Dwayne Wade’s Heat team, and Chris Bosh will be joining them, so claims respected NBA analyst Stephen A. Smith – and if true, it’ll make for the most interesting roster in modern team sports, for more reason than one. First, the obvious: three of the NBA’s top five superstars all on one team, in a sport in which only five players take the court at a time, would make for an Olympic-like level of dominance whenever all three are on the court together. The second unique angle would be that even with the moves the Heat have already made (essentially forfeiting its first round draft pick, giving away Daequan Cook, etc.), signing LeBron and Bosh while keeping Wade would leave the Heat (which oh by the way, currently has a grand total of two players on its roster) in a salary cap position in which it would have to put the rest of its roster together by offering mostly minimum salaries to already-wealthy veterans who are so desperate to win a championship with the Wade-LeBron-Bosh trifecta that they’d be willing to sign for millions of dollars less than they could get elsewhere.

However, it wouldn’t be the first time in recent history that an NBA team successfully built a veteran roster on the cheap around a small handful of superstars. In fact, the Pat Riley wrote the guidelines for how to do so himself four years ago when he assembled a cast of talented players with something to prove to complement Wade and Shaquille O’Neal – and won an NBA championship in the process. Sure, it only worked for two seasons before it fell apart, but that was because Shaq ran out of gas; Wade, Bosh, and LeBron are all still young enough that the Heat would be looking at a window of at least five seasons in which it would automatically be a contender.

For another team, signing Wade, LeBron, and Bosh with no money left for the other nine roster spots might be too big of a risk; after all, teams typically have eight or nine players in rotation per game, and that’s before you factor in injuries. But for Riley, who has proven that capable of filling in the vacant roster spots with role players who are at a career stage in which they’re more interested in winning championship rings than buying diamond rings, the decision is an easy one to make if he really is staring at the possibility of being able to sign the big three as Stephen A is now claiming. The question then would become whether the Big Three would insist on Riley himself re-taking the reins as coach. Then again, that seemed to work out just fine the last time.

http://www.beatweek.com/blog/6666-lebron-dwayne-wade-and-chris-bosh-in-miami-plus-nine-heat-scrubs/

RIPSweetness34
06-28-2010, 02:17 PM
Check Harris in his last healthy season 08-09 and compare to either of Rose's seasons in the league. Harris is better in more categories and Hollinger's PER has Harris at about 21 and Rose at 16.

Were you watching the NBA in 08-09? Or are you blinded by the Nets 09-10 season with Devin injured for more than half the season? :facepalm:

Derrick Rose's rookie year was better then Harris' first 4, his second year was better than any in Harris' career except the one you are talking about before he got hurt. Please, quit with this, it's rediculous.
http://www.nba.com/playerfile/derrick_rose/career_stats.html
http://www.nba.com/playerfile/devin_harris/career_stats.html

D Roses Bulls
06-28-2010, 02:18 PM

rose isnt a superstar yet, but he is a star andplease dont ever put lopez or harris in the same sentence cause even if some people consider rose a superstar does not mean lopez and harris are cause if they were superstars or even stars the nets wouldnt of won as many games as the colts,saints, and vikings.

VinceCarter
06-28-2010, 02:21 PM
12 wins, please don't even compare the 2. Rose is better than Harris in every way.

Come back to the debate when you stop making blind homer comments and actually look at Devin Harris when healthy.

I know Rose is bound to pass Harris soon, maybe this year, but right now they are extremely close.

Oh and since they only won 12 games and that seems to be so important to determining what player is better in your book. Are you next going to tell me Noah is a better center than Brook Lopez? :laugh2:

VinceCarter
06-28-2010, 02:24 PM
Derrick Rose's rookie year was better then Harris' first 4, his second year was better than any in Harris' career except the one you are talking about before he got hurt. Please, quit with this, it's rediculous.
http://www.nba.com/playerfile/derrick_rose/career_stats.html
http://www.nba.com/playerfile/devin_harris/career_stats.html

We were never talking about the potential. Harris is in something you call their prime. Rose is not. We know he will be better. But right now they are about equal.

D Roses Bulls
06-28-2010, 02:30 PM
We were never talking about the potential. Harris is in something you call their prime. Rose is not. We know he will be better. But right now they are about equal.

if that was the case,new jersey would be the leading candidate for lebron. rose is ahead of harris. sorry but its true

Kashmir13579
06-28-2010, 02:39 PM
i heard from my friends mothers brother , cuzn nephews that lebron will be joakim noah's puppet

lmao. so far today i've heard that its "highly likely" lebron goes to heat, its a "done deal" that lebron goes to chicago. and the nets are the "front runners" in getting lebron. lebrons prolly flying around in his G5 laughing at everybody.

Kashmir13579
06-28-2010, 02:42 PM

harris and rose ARE superstars.

Stunner
06-28-2010, 02:45 PM
Chris Broussard said he is lying he has no real info and didnt provide any proof cuz the Heat dont have enough for 3 max players right now; and he jus saying it 2 get some more fans for his radio or tv show watever. lol

NYtilIdie
06-28-2010, 02:45 PM
Wade and Bron are better distributors than Rose, kill that pg noise

I've actually heard Bull fans mention Rose in the same breathe as CP3 and Deron Williams and we still have the Rondo/Rose arguement.

VinceCarter
06-28-2010, 02:47 PM
if that was the case,new jersey would be the leading candidate for lebron. rose is ahead of harris. sorry but its true

Wait now all of a sudden you are believing everything you read. They're called "rumors" for a reason.

Oh look I found something saying the Nets are the front runners....I am going to believe that now.

Alan Hahn of Newsday reports Sunday that although "the Chicago Bulls have been promoted by several national media outlets as the most likely destination for James, several NBA insiders believe the Nets may be emerging late as front-runners in the LeBron Sweepstakes."
http://www.netsdaily.com/stories/2 At the end of the first article "We Are The World"

NYtilIdie
06-28-2010, 02:48 PM
Chris Broussard said he is lying he has no real info and didnt provide any proof cuz the Heat dont have enough for 3 max players right now; and he jus saying it 2 get some more fans for his radio or tv show watever. lol

Oh the same guy whos "sources" said that said Bosh and Lebron are leaning towards the Bulls when Bosh himself said MIA are #1 on his list.

But hey Broussard's "sources">Bosh's own words, right?

Is this same guy whos "sources" said the Knicks are going to offer JJ a max contract upon meeting him in LA when JJ reportedly is willing to take less money to play in NY?

Yeah, him and his "sources" make alot of sense :rolleyes:

DaoudS
06-28-2010, 02:53 PM
If it was your personal team, you'd love it, and so would I.

Yeah, but that doesn't make it good for the game. I don't mind the paring of DWade with Amar'e, Joe Johnson, Bosh, Boozer, etc. But LeBron should lead in his troops against battle with that of Wades. It would just be a better game.

Stunner
06-28-2010, 02:54 PM
Oh the same guy whos "sources" said that said Bosh and Lebron are leaning towards the Bulls when Bosh himself said MIA are #1 on his list.

But hey Broussard's "sources">Bosh's own words, right?

Is this same guy whos "sources" say that said the Knicks are going to offer JJ a max contract upon meeting him in LA when JJ reportedly is willing to take less money to play in NY?

Yeah, him and his "sources" make alot of sense :rolleyes:

I didnt say i believed him im jus waitng wit actual proof lke everyone else i jus put what he said about the situation whichi kinda true. And rose isnt a superstar yet but he is an all-star player in the 2nd tier stars in the league his is a top 10 PG. Noah a top 15 center but his other things he does cant be put in stat books. Im jus waiting like is said till next week when the ink is dry.

kntresistheheat
06-28-2010, 02:58 PM

Where's your link?? It's funny how bulls fans love Broussard just cause all he mentions is bulls! Don't you think Broussard is also just saying things to get his name out there?? This guys reports have either been denied or false! That should tell you something?? I am not Steven A. Is right, cause no one knows crap until these guys say it themselves!

The Raven
06-28-2010, 03:04 PM
Its like a new story comes out every day of each individual player heading to a new team. Im not even sure Stephen A. has any more cred anyways

Stunner
06-28-2010, 03:05 PM
Where's your link?? It's funny how bulls fans love Broussard just cause all he mentions is bulls! Don't you think Broussard is also just saying things to get his name out there?? This guys reports have either been denied or false! That should tell you something?? I am not Steven A. Is right, cause no one knows crap until these guys say it themselves!

i heard it on ESPN radio and both of these guy are full of **** if u ask me so get your panties out yo *** ok. Like i said im waiting for the ink to dry next week.

awmathewsjr
06-28-2010, 03:12 PM
Another pointless thread about where Lebron could possibly go.

ElMarroAfamado
06-28-2010, 03:17 PM
haha at people that think that lebron james will play second fiddle to anyone
cmon now...he wants to be the "man"

justinnum1
06-28-2010, 03:19 PM

Essentially u are saying the Heat have already signed Wade I am guessing, what about the rest of the bench? Bulls can be better for longer.

:facepalm: He was in the allstar game becasue someone got hurt:facepalm: Get your facts str8:rolleyes:

Jonathan2323
06-28-2010, 03:20 PM
haha at people that think that lebron james will play second fiddle to anyone
cmon now...he wants to be the "man"

Who says he has to be 2nd fiddle, they can't be co-captains?

justinnum1
06-28-2010, 03:21 PM

Forget about man...haters are gonna hate.

kozelkid
06-28-2010, 03:24 PM
:facepalm: He was in the allstar game becasue someone got hurt:facepalm: Get your facts str8:rolleyes:

And who was that exactly Mr. "facts". You have been spewing this nonsense for awhile. Rose had a better season than Mo if that's who you are talking about.
In the end of the day, all that matters is what stars think of Rose. Lebron has been quoted saying that Rose is the second best pg in the league after their playoff series (not that I agree, but he loves Rose). And Bosh called him top 3 on Mike and Mike.

I find it hard to believe that two Alpha personas will accept that. More power to the Heat if they do. I find it hard to believe though as do most.

fire2last
06-28-2010, 03:28 PM
I guess Stephen A. needed some attention.

D Roses Bulls
06-28-2010, 03:32 PM
Wait now all of a sudden you are believing everything you read. They're called "rumors" for a reason.

Oh look I found something saying the Nets are the front runners....I am going to believe that now.

Alan Hahn of Newsday reports Sunday that although "the Chicago Bulls have been promoted by several national media outlets as the most likely destination for James, several NBA insiders believe the Nets may be emerging late as front-runners in the LeBron Sweepstakes."
http://www.netsdaily.com/stories/2 At the end of the first article "We Are The World"

NO DUH........ what i was saying if that was the case the nets would land lebron cause of jayz and such, but they wont cause harris and lopez arnt superstars and NEVER WILL BE

masalex1205
06-28-2010, 03:33 PM
oh stephen a. smith said it, it must be true:rolleyes:

IrespectNumber3
06-28-2010, 03:34 PM
90 percent of the things Fans want to say about FA is biased.
David Stern could say Lebron is going to play for the Hornets and noone would believe him either. I still say everybody should at least have a respected opinion.

As far as I'm concerned the Knicks, Nets, Heat, Bulls, (Cavs), Raptors fans shouldn't be excited for anything yet.

Noone has signed anywhere.

NYKnicks4511
06-28-2010, 03:36 PM
Yeah it's official, I have no belief in any of these goons who claim to 'report' where Free Agents are going. At this point it's an absolute crapshoot and we'll just have to wait for July 1st to come around.

NY, oh wait Bosh and LBJ to Miami, oh wait actually Chicago. Nvm, the Clippers are getting all free agents. Child please....

nbafan63
06-28-2010, 03:37 PM
its so obvious lebron/wade will team up this summer. the question is which big man they take with them. Bosh wants too much money, so next choice is boozer and then amare. Riley has been saying this for a while now.

Robbw241
06-28-2010, 03:39 PM
NO DUH........ what i was saying if that was the case the nets would land lebron cause of jayz and such, but they wont cause harris and lopez arnt superstars and NEVER WILL BE

lol Lopez is already a top 5, maybe even top 3 center.

justinnum1
06-28-2010, 03:46 PM
its so obvious lebron/wade will team up this summer. the question is which big man they take with them. Bosh wants too much money, so next choice is boozer and then amare. Riley has been saying this for a while now.

lol I wish i was as confident as you. Bosh to Miami is almost a sure thing. Now Lebron has to decided if he wants to lose to Miami in the ECF for the next few years or join them.

RIPSweetness34
06-28-2010, 03:50 PM
Come back to the debate when you stop making blind homer comments and actually look at Devin Harris when healthy.

I know Rose is bound to pass Harris soon, maybe this year, but right now they are extremely close.

Oh and since they only won 12 games and that seems to be so important to determining what player is better in your book. Are you next going to tell me Noah is a better center than Brook Lopez? :laugh2:

Depends on what defines a better player, is it stats or winning. In your book it would appear to be stats even though Harris' stats arent that impressive other than the one year you speak of. They aren't even in the same boat talent wise, D Rose is far better and is only going to continue to get better.

Ovratd1up
06-28-2010, 03:51 PM
lol I wish i was as confident as you. Bosh to Miami is almost a sure thing. Now Lebron has to decided if he wants to lose to Miami in the ECF for the next few years or join them.

A Rose/Lebron vs. Wade/Bosh rivalry would be great. You really can't say yet which would be better. Although Rose/Lebron would probably have a better supporting cast.. next season should be great to watch.

MJT91190
06-28-2010, 03:51 PM
A week or two ago Smith was saying that Lebron was going to the Knicks. Smith Broussard and guys like that think they know but have no idea. As for all of their sources, they have none. All this is speculation. Every hour it seems these rumors and sources are changing. Since the draft "reliable sources close to the situation" and even now un-named NBA executives said Lebron and Bosh to the Bulls was going to happen. Now new sources are saying Miami. If these sources are so credible then you'd think you'd hear some consistant reports. I think Smith and Broussard like to put out these reports to make themselves feel better about actually knowing nothing.

s3antana5757
06-28-2010, 03:53 PM

There's a cap hold unless they renounce Wade's rights in which case they won't have his bird rights.

RIPSweetness34
06-28-2010, 03:55 PM

Him, Bucher, Barry, even Van Gundy said after the Hinrich trade he thinks the Bulls are front runners.

RIPSweetness34
06-28-2010, 03:57 PM

Gimme a break, ur missing the point and ignoring the fact that at this point in his career he has accomplished more and been a better player than D Wade was at the same point in his life. But THERE IS NO WAY Rose can be mentioned with Wade.

RIPSweetness34
06-28-2010, 04:00 PM
:laugh2::clap: These bulls homers believe anything as long as its pro Bulls.

Yea, no Heat fans are on here spouting out how the Heat are getting all 3 even though they have less cap space then both the Bulls and the Knicks. Great comment...

rick66ankiel24
06-28-2010, 04:05 PM

they'll have to do a sign and trade for bosh, or simply trade beasley away and then release whoever they trade for, it'll count 500k against the cap but they'll still have enough to sign 3 max contracts

IrespectNumber3
06-28-2010, 04:06 PM
The Miami Heat have the most cap space in 2010

They have only 2 players under contract that gives them 43 million dollars

If they trade Beasley another 4.9 million dollars saved, If buyout James Jones 49 million dollars of cap room

Silent
06-28-2010, 04:08 PM
The Miami Heat have the most cap space in 2010

They have only 2 players under contract that gives them 43 million dollars

If they trade Beasley another 4.9 million dollars saved, If buyout James Jones 49 million dollars of cap room

and a bench full of scrubs im suree that will work out nicely

kozelkid
06-28-2010, 04:10 PM
Gimme a break, ur missing the point and ignoring the fact that at this point in his career he has accomplished more and been a better player than D Wade was at the same point in his life. But THERE IS NO WAY Rose can be mentioned with Wade.

I love Rose, but no he didn't.

IrespectNumber3
06-28-2010, 04:13 PM
and a bench full of scrubs im suree that will work out nicely

Well whose to say it will be a bench full of scrubs? Noone knows how it will all playout.

And likewise the Heat had more scrubs last year and still managed a 5th seed.

justinnum1
06-28-2010, 04:14 PM
Yea, no Heat fans are on here spouting out how the Heat are getting all 3 even though they have less cap space then both the Bulls and the Knicks. Great comment...

:facepalm: The heat with over 40 mil in cap space have less than Ny and CHI:facepalm:

Even after signing wade and bosh we have 12mil in cap, trade beas that gives us 17mil in cap:facepalm:

RaiderLakersA's
06-28-2010, 04:15 PM
I have never liked Steve A. Smith. He is such a bandwagon hopping blowhard. I'm not saying that he's incapable of a unique thought, just that he'd rather regurgitate common tripe than actually perfect his craft. He is one of a generation of sports "insiders" that I'd like to forget. Their time has come and gone.

As for the speculation that LeBron and Bosh are going to Miami. Maybe. Maybe not. So what? When Riley speaks on it, then I'll believe that it's going to happen.

MFFL==FML
06-28-2010, 04:16 PM
Depends on what defines a better player, is it stats or winning. In your book it would appear to be stats even though Harris' stats arent that impressive other than the one year you speak of. They aren't even in the same boat talent wise, D Rose is far better and is only going to continue to get better.

It really doesn't depend either way you want. Lopez is 3x a better center than Noah, stat-wise, talent-wise, any kind of wise.

artest_kobe
06-28-2010, 04:18 PM
i hate all these stupid rumors and all these people that continue to make up bs stories just so they can have their name on an article or appear on tv/radio, they are all just trying to stir the pot and make idiots from cities actually believe like they have some insight with these team owners or players, attention everyone, they are sports writers, the same writers that criticize players when they slump, and the same writers that jump to conclusions saying a player is better than they are, writers are just like paparazzi and they should just keep their mouths shut, billionaire owners, millionaire players and front office execs do not give a crap about these writers that they just toy with their heads so they can quick run to their computers and type out a story like they actually have breaking news, HERE ARE MY PREDICTIONS

bosh resigns with toronto
james resigns with cleveland
johnson resigns with atlanta
amare no one wants that piece of trash
wade resigns with heat

hows that for breaking news? grow up guys, we have no idea what is going to happen and its so stupid to talk about it now

Silent
06-28-2010, 04:18 PM
u will get amare be happy with that

effen5
06-28-2010, 04:20 PM
why can't we all be friends :)

oak2455
06-28-2010, 04:22 PM
heres what I think
:facepalm:

oak2455
06-28-2010, 04:23 PM

I'm your friend;)

h2r09
06-28-2010, 04:23 PM
This is from a very credible guy in Ira Winderman who has been the heats beat writer for over 20 years.

MIAMI — The starting gate of NBA free agency is about to burst open.

The Miami Heat just might win a triple crown.

A source close to Dwyane Wade said the Heat guard believes his team is poised to pull off a free-agency coup of landing himself, Cleveland Cavaliers guard LeBron James and Toronto Raptors forward Chris Bosh.

However that same source, as well as a party inside the league, told the Sun Sentinel that Wade also plans to cover himself during the initial days of the free-agency negotiating period by scheduling interviews with the New York Knicks, Chicago Bulls, and, in somewhat of a surprise, the Dallas Mavericks.

While the Knicks and Bulls, like the Heat, have the salary-cap space to sign multiple top-tier free agents, the Mavericks do not have available cap space this offseason and would need to complete a sign-and-trade agreement with the Heat to add Wade.

In addition, while there has been speculation that a James arrival in South Florida would mean Pat Riley again returning to coach the team, a party close to Wade indicated that James would be receptive to working with Erik Spoelstra, who is scheduled to begin his third season as Heat coach.

While free-agent negotiations are allowed to begin July 1, teams are not allowed to reach binding free-agent agreements until July 8.

Although speculation on a Wade-James-Bosh pairing has centered on each of the three taking less than maximum salaries to make the math work, one NBA team executive told the Sun Sentinel Monday that it was his belief that not all of the players involved are receptive to such an approach.

Regardless, in order to accommodate Wade and two other signings near their maximum free-agent salary of roughly $16.6 million, the Heat would have to trade second-year forward Michael Beasley. A league executive said he felt Riley, in his role as Heat president, would be able to find such a suitor on short notice, if he does not already have one lined up.

Counting a re-signed Wade, the Heat currently has roughly $27 million available in salary-cap space, with Beasley still on its 2010-11 payroll. There also is a chance of adjusting the buyout of forward James Jones, which could slightly boost the amount of available salary-cap space. Jones must be waived or traded by Wednesday for the non-buyout portion of his 2010-11 salary not to count against the salary cap.

By league rule, the Heat is not allowed to comment on outside free agents until July 1. However, with so many moving parts, any ensuing discussion could hinder the team's ability to move on backup plans, such as Phoenix Suns forward Amare Stoudemire, Atlanta Hawks guard Joe Johnson and Utah Jazz forward Carlos Boozer.

Riley and a Heat contingent is expected to meet with James at the end of this week in Ohio

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/sfl-miami-heat-free-agency-s062810,0,12817.story

He also never really reports things until he is as certain as he can be and usually he is right, but take it with a grain of salt in this situation because we dont know who is right.

Stunner
06-28-2010, 04:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYLsyNBnE5M

Sox72
06-28-2010, 04:26 PM

I'm your friend;)

Yeah, me too.

oak2455
06-28-2010, 04:30 PM
Im a Knicks fan and this is all BS I was just listening to ESPN radio in NY and some guy said he has a very credible source who said LBJ is signing with the Bulls.........like I said before I will believe nothing til LBJ and company are at their press conference:)

MJT91190
06-28-2010, 04:38 PM
On espn.com today Broussard commented on the whole NBA exec saying James and Bosh was a done deal. Today he is saying that its not a done deal only speculation. He also raised some questions about Chicago like will the owner spend, the new coache's inexperience, and how they will keep Rose and Noah in a few years when their big contracts come. Broussard was the one who really got the whole Chicago thing going and now he doesn't seem sold on it.

midwestmadman
06-28-2010, 04:38 PM
If I am a betting man... and I am, if he moves (LBJ) it will probably be to Chicago, otherwise he stays in Cleveland and gets the most money. Ultimately sponsorships and Advertising in Chicago are huge (second only to NY) plus he has a better chance to win in Chicago since they can offer a max deal to Bosh also. They already have Rose. I don't think the chemistry between LBJ and Wade would work out for a whole season since they both command the ball more than Bosh to be effective also I doubt many teams are going to be willing to help Miami by making a trade for Beasley. If they can not move Beasley they don't have the cap room to resign Wade, sign Bosh, and sign LeBron, so this whole story is filled with holes and false hope sorry Miami fans no matter what Steven Smith tells you there is a less than 5% chance this happens. Miami should focus on a true PG and a true C or a solid PF like Boozer or Bosh or even Dirk (though I think Dirk stays in Dallas).

awmathewsjr
06-28-2010, 04:43 PM

If he goes to a team where the current star has already brought the city a championship he would be playin 2nd fiddle to that star. I just can't see someone of his caliber doing that.

shizzle09
06-28-2010, 04:47 PM
This is from a very credible guy in Ira Winderman who has been the heats beat writer for over 20 years.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/sfl-miami-heat-free-agency-s062810,0,12817.story

He also never really reports things until he is as certain as he can be and usually he is right, but take it with a grain of salt in this situation because we dont know who is right.

Ira is pretty legit. nice stuff. :pray:

iam brett favre
06-28-2010, 05:20 PM
that would be an unbelievable team

jayball41
06-28-2010, 06:01 PM
I'm not gonna lie. While Lebron, Wade, and Bosh would on paper seem ridiculously dominant, I think Rose, a good defensive/3pt shooting sg, Lebron, Bosh, and Noah would be a squad that could contend to be a dynasty. Nothing but disaster comes with 3 super stars in their prime on one team. Wade is unselfish enough for it to work with Bosh but with Lebron and his ego-centric attitude on the team too NO WAY! It only worked with the Celtics because you had a guy in Pierce that was tired of losing and welcomed 2 future hall of famers who were about 2 years away from entering the tail end of their careers. However, Miami does have a pretty good rebuilding strategy regardless of who they land by just cleaning house. I don't get how just adding Bosh and good role players to the core they had last year of Wade and Beasley wouldn't be enough to put them up around the top of the eastern conference.

Bosh sign-and-trade to somewhere though seems to be a great way for Bosh to find a team that is already good to play on instead of one trying to rebuild.

lakers4sho
06-28-2010, 06:16 PM
What's next? Ric Bucher saying that LeBron will sign with the Clippers? Keep 'em coming.

zambo4president
06-28-2010, 06:20 PM
Saturday: Lebrosh is going to Chicago
Sunday: Lebrosh is going to New York
Monday: Lebrosh is going to Miami

Sooo I'll take a crack at the pattern and say Tuesday Lebrosh is signing with the Clippers which will leave us with Lebrosh is going to the Nets on Wednesday the final day before we really figure out what happens and all of these reporters look ****ing stupid.

krazylegz
06-28-2010, 06:30 PM
steven a. smith is BY FAR the worst writer/analyst in the sports world...he flip flops on his own opinions and could honestly convince himself that the grass is orange and that we live on mars

The Flash
06-28-2010, 06:37 PM
It seems they are really coming to Miami

iam brett favre
06-28-2010, 06:42 PM
lebron is going to the clippers

Heater4life
06-28-2010, 06:42 PM
steven a. smith is BY FAR the worst writer/analyst in the sports world...he flip flops on his own opinions and could honestly convince himself that the grass is orange and that we live on mars

All i know is Chris Broussard just looked like an *** on Espn. Coincidentally after steven a smith's report he highlighted miami as a possibility because of wade, riley, and overall f.o. And right after highlighted reasons why Chicago might not get him, stating coaching, rose/ noah contract, and shaky front office (watch espn, not b.s ing) this is after miami has been shunned all offseason from any major media reports.

This after he just he said there going to Chicago!!! You have to be kidding me!!! :facepalm:

At least Smith had the balls to put his reputation on the line, listen to his interview on 790 theticket.

*Silver&Black*
06-28-2010, 06:51 PM
This crap can't be over soon enough.

Lebron going to the Bulls. No Lebron is going to NY. No Lebron is going to the Heat.

It's like ESPN and writers want him out of the Cavs bad don't they? Trying to mess up a franchise.:facepalm:

Joe Johnson going to the Bulls. No Joe Johnson is going to the Knicks. No Joe is going to agree on a sign and trade to Dallas. No he'll re-sign with the Hawks.

This stuff is stupid and they are just throwing crap out there and whatever sticks will make it look like they had insider info, when in reality they are hurting teams like the Cavs and Hawks by acting like they don't have a chance to keep their own players.:facepalm:

CHAD27
06-28-2010, 06:52 PM
I'm not gonna lie. While Lebron, Wade, and Bosh would on paper seem ridiculously dominant, I think Rose, a good defensive/3pt shooting sg, Lebron, Bosh, and Noah would be a squad that could contend to be a dynasty. Nothing but disaster comes with 3 super stars in their prime on one team. Wade is unselfish enough for it to work with Bosh but with Lebron and his ego-centric attitude on the team too NO WAY! It only worked with the Celtics because you had a guy in Pierce that was tired of losing and welcomed 2 future hall of famers who were about 2 years away from entering the tail end of their careers. However, Miami does have a pretty good rebuilding strategy regardless of who they land by just cleaning house. I don't get how just adding Bosh and good role players to the core they had last year of Wade and Beasley wouldn't be enough to put them up around the top of the eastern conference.

Bosh sign-and-trade to somewhere though seems to be a great way for Bosh to find a team that is already good to play on instead of one trying to rebuild.

rose can shoot??? what are talking about? also lebron is a point guard, basically, and he also can't shoot. his jumpshot is his downfall just like rose

rand3h
06-28-2010, 06:57 PM
WTF is SAS talking about? I've never trusted the guy. Only thing he can sell is cheese doodles

bal_ravens
06-28-2010, 07:00 PM
Yeah this is crazy. These rumors are just getting rediculous...

thunderforce
06-28-2010, 07:01 PM
I wonder if those teams that gave alot of players away will have a backup plan , they had better .

Heater4life
06-28-2010, 07:04 PM
WTF is SAS talking about? I've never trusted the guy. Only thing he can sell is cheese doodles

ohh bulls fans.......:laugh2: :clap:

The[chi][town]
06-28-2010, 07:04 PM
cant wait for this to be over with aleady and we can finally know for sure what the **** is going on

Nighthawk
06-28-2010, 07:06 PM
Im sorry but if Lebron, Bosh and Wade are in Heat uniforms next year dont even bother playin the season next year. Just give them the title. Plenty of guys will sign league minimum deals to play in Miami with those guys. They will have a good bench. Wow.

dodie53
06-28-2010, 07:09 PM
Im sorry but if Lebron, Bosh and Wade are in Heat uniforms next year dont even bother playin the season next year. Just give them the title. Plenty of guys will sign league minimum deals to play in Miami with those guys. They will have a good bench. Wow.

if that happens,
even tmac might sign to the heat for the minimum.
lol

Nighthawk
06-28-2010, 07:14 PM
It would be a sick video game team thats for sure.

oak2455
06-28-2010, 07:18 PM
It seems they are really coming to Miami

Miami news paper then its gotta be true:facepalm:

nbafan63
06-28-2010, 07:18 PM
Lebrons gf lives in Miami. Wade's current girlfriend introduced them last summer at the FOS party in Miami. IT wouldnt surprise me if Lebron signed there to be closer to her.

nbafan63
06-28-2010, 07:20 PM
Lebrons gf lives in Miami. Wade's current girlfriend introduced them last summer at the FOS party in Miami. IT wouldnt surprise me if Lebron signed there to be closer to her.

BTW, yes I know LEbrons got 2 kids with his highschool lover whom he lives with in OH. But that's not the gf im talking about.

oak2455
06-28-2010, 07:21 PM

yes because he would be flat broke and they couldnt get another place say NY Chicago or LA:confused: People from Miami are pretty funny:)

oak2455
06-28-2010, 07:22 PM
BTW, yes I know LEbrons got 2 kids with his highschool lover whom he lives with in OH. But that's not the gf im talking about.

is it a guy:confused:

oak2455
06-28-2010, 07:29 PM
This Thursday, every NBA team you've ever heard of, including something called the Los Angeles Clippers (probably made-up), will be trying to get LeBron James(notes) to hold up a No. 6 jersey at a press conference down the road. Each of these franchises will sell James on why they're the best. However, if you listen to a number of well-connected journalists, LeBron James has already made up his mind and will be playing for every franchise in the NBA.
Let's start 10 days ago, with the Philadelphia Inquirer's Stephen A. Smith who boldly declared, and likely screamed, that LeBron James might be wearing orange and blue next season. From the New York Post:
"From what my sources tell me, he still hasn't made a final decision, but he's higher on New York now than he was a month ago," Stephen A. Smith told ESPN Radio on Friday. "And the reality is that he is leaning more towards New York than he is towards returning to Cleveland." [...]
Smith added that the sources said James' advisers have been asking "very in-depth questions" about the Knicks organization and that the superstar may not sign with Chicago because he doesn't want to compete with Michael Jordan's legacy.
Oh, cool. LeBron wants to be a Knick. That makes sense. I am glad this is all settled and we can all enjoy our summer vacations.
But wait, there's more.
If LeBron is that interested in the Knicks, then how will he be playing for the Bulls? Supposedly, that's a "done deal," so I'm sure he can figure it out. From the New York Times' Jonathan Abrams on June 26:
The executive, who did not want to be identified discussing a player who is not yet a free agent, said he had gathered from discussions with his fellow N.B.A. executives that James was strongly leaning toward joining the Bulls in tandem with another free agent, Chris Bosh(notes) of the Toronto Raptors.
"I think it's a done deal," the executive said.
OK, great. LeBron James will be a Chicago Bull next season. Plus he's bringing along his buddy Chris Bosh. I am happy about that, even if it means my favorite player signs with my least favorite team. But he will also be a Knick, so that is weird. Must be some kind of loophole in the collective bargaining agreement.
It doesn't make much sense, but whatever. LeBron James is so good that he can play for two teams, I guess. Heck, might as well make it three. Stephen A. Smith agrees. He was totally right about the Knicks thing just 10 days earlier, so he knows what's up.
LeBron's going to be busy, you guys! That's three teams he's going to sign with, and that's before these teams have even had a chance to pitch him on the merits of their franchises. And this one, we should definitely believe. I mean, a general manager said that Bosh to Miami had been "planned for a long time," so that definitely means this is happening even if Bosh is already going to be a Bull.
So far, James will be a Knick, Bull and Heater. It seems like he's doing the fair thing and playing for all the teams that cleared cap space to sign him, so that's pretty nice. And hey, one NBA player says that the team LeBron is "most likely to go to" is the Nets, so let's add them to the list of teams LeBron James will be a part of next season. Oh, and the Dallas Mavericks are considered a "dark, dark horse" to land the two-time MVP, so it's safe to say he'll be playing there next year too. And, of course, there's still the chance that LeBron could re-sign with the Cavaliers, even if Jalen Rose says it's "almost certain that LeBron James will not be returning to the Cavs." I like Jalen, but if LeBron is already going to five other teams, why not a sixth? It just makes for an easy 492-game schedule for the next six years. James is in great shape, so that shouldn't be a problem.
It's blatantly obvious that LeBron James will be a Bullcavanetheatknickerick next year. Might as well start sewing your Frankenstein jersey now.
Related: Chris Bosh, LeBron James, Dallas Mavericks, Los Angeles Clippers, Toronto Raptors

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Breaking-news-LeBron-James-to-play-for-six-NBA-;_ylt=AkJHNnd5yowvq3zMdlChjHS8vLYF?urn=nba,251885

shizzle09
06-28-2010, 07:33 PM
whats even more ridiculous than these threads is Bulls fans all trashing SAS because he's reporting something they dont want to hear. Broussard = SAS. Ira W from the sun sentinel is also reporting the same possibility so relax. It's not just SAS. we're all getting the run around here by various reporters but the homerism from bulls fans is outta control.

shizzle09
06-28-2010, 07:36 PM
All i know is Chris Broussard just looked like an *** on Espn. Coincidentally after steven a smith's report he highlighted miami as a possibility because of wade, riley, and overall f.o. And right after highlighted reasons why Chicago might not get him, stating coaching, rose/ noah contract, and shaky front office (watch espn, not b.s ing) this is after miami has been shunned all offseason from any major media reports.

This after he just he said there going to Chicago!!! You have to be kidding me!!! :facepalm:

At least Smith had the balls to put his reputation on the line, listen to his interview on 790 theticket.

this is exactly my point about Bullsfans. They'er in here trashing SAS when the guy they just blow a load over is a moron now (broussard). It's going to be like this until they mo fo's sign on the dotted line. We knew this would be a crazy period but man. wtf?

Catfish1314
06-28-2010, 07:38 PM
Shame Stephen A is a complete moron. Otherwise this would be big news.

*Silver&Black*
06-28-2010, 07:44 PM
I just wanted to know this:

Why is it when the Heat dump almost every player on their roster it's smart. But when the Knicks NEEDED to dump trash over the last 2 years they were bashed for it? I am not a fan of either team, just thought it is funny.

OG "Dee" LOCc
06-28-2010, 07:52 PM
This guy also said it was 100% sure Lebron will come to New York

Can't trust anyone in the media nowadays

phillyphan4
06-28-2010, 07:55 PM
The whole whose going where is getting annoying but just wait until they actually sign somewhere, all hell will break loose. We won't hear the end of it on ESPN until they retire.

RIPSweetness34
06-28-2010, 08:08 PM
I love Rose, but no he didn't.

How so?

*Silver&Black*
06-28-2010, 08:08 PM
Yeah, if Lebron signs anywhere other than the Cavs, ESPN will be Lebron all day everyday until next off-season. All summer it will be "Lebron is on so-and-so team now!", then the season will be all about "Lebron and his new team!". Then if he makes the playoffs or even win his first title with the new team, it could last for years.:facepalm:

Hope the Cavs re-sign him.

JNA17
06-28-2010, 08:14 PM
:laugh2: at the people that think stephen a smith is a moron

RIPSweetness34
06-28-2010, 08:17 PM
:facepalm: The heat with over 40 mil in cap space have less than Ny and CHI:facepalm:

Even after signing wade and bosh we have 12mil in cap, trade beas that gives us 17mil in cap:facepalm:

If they resign Wade they have less money than the Bulls with a worse team. They have been trying frantically to trade Beasly and haven't been able to do it. Yet it was the Bulls who weren't gonna be able to trade Hinrich or Deng. Not to mention it is possible to sign and trade Joe Johnson with Deng and a pick, and we still have enough for 2 max. The Bulls have a better set up they just have to close the deal. Hence the reason D Wade is going to other teams and talking because he doesn't want to miss out in case MIA strikes out. You're whole future depends on FA, while ours depends on picking up one guy with some support.