PDA

View Full Version : Joe Johnson leaning New York?

YankeeFan28
06-27-2010, 10:11 AM
Plugged-in sources saying Knicks high on Joe Johnson's list of teamshttp://twitter.com/Chris_Broussard/statuses/17141323721

Evolution23
06-27-2010, 12:32 PM
2 days ago it was chicago, now its NY? PLease I don't believe anything anymore.

Ballin274
06-27-2010, 12:51 PM
2 days ago it was chicago, now its NY? PLease I don't believe anything anymore.

This. Plus Broussards word isgarbage, and Joe Johnson is not high on new yorks list of players. Maybe D'Antoni has his head up Johnsons *** but the rest of the state can see Johnson for what he's worth.

NYYankeesWin#27
06-27-2010, 01:07 PM
i would love johnson if he didnt want a max, and if lebron doesnt come, johnson n amare/bosh would still be nice

HOZ THE KNICK
06-27-2010, 01:09 PM
thursday need to hurry up, the media is out of control.

Ballin274
06-27-2010, 01:11 PM
i would love johnson if he didnt want a max, and if lebron doesnt come, johnson n amare/bosh would still be nice

Johnson and Amare, would makes us a broke *** east coast suns with no nash to run it, so essentially we'd still suck, and have a 3 star player and beyonce(diva) making max deals. Give me back marbury, at least he was entertaining, and all that vasaline swallowing will come in handy if the next 10 years of Knicks basketball is anything like the last decade.

HuRRiCaNeS324
06-27-2010, 01:22 PM
Wow this is ridiculous. Yesterday it said hes ready to sign with chicago already, now the he's leaning towards NY? How Broussard and the entire media shuts the **** up because they are either saying pure garbage or twisting things around that are not even close to being true.

Ballin274
06-27-2010, 01:25 PM
Wow this is ridiculous. Yesterday it said hes ready to sign with chicago already, now the he's leaning towards NY? How Broussard and the entire media shuts the **** up because they are either saying pure garbage or twisting things around that are not even close to being true.

Broussard has been doing it for months now, he has just been doing it to directly trash new york so nobody else noticed. The albino crackhead probably thinks he's an nba god and his lies dictate free agency, but it's sunday, and we'll see on thursday. Hope espn fires his *** after all of the lies come to the surface.

HuRRiCaNeS324
06-27-2010, 01:30 PM
He just throws a bunch of **** at the wall and sees if anything sticks, and if something does he's gonna act like he knew it all along and he's a god. I seriously hope he gets fired becuase he's trash.

*Silver&Black*
06-27-2010, 01:36 PM
ESPN is trash. I mean, being the sports channel, you would think they would know more than the average 3-4 players in each league. It's like all they know is Lebron, Kobe, Shaq, Wade. Favre, Brady, Manning, Romo, etc. etc.

You would think since there jobs are about sports, they would know more. Us fans know almost everybody that plays in the NBA, NFL, MLB by their names. It's like they don't care or don't even know their names while broadcasting games (Hawks games calling players Josh Johnson. Really? Is it that hard between Joe Johnson and Josh Smith:facepalm:) because they are on about 4 or 5 guy's parts.

Also their hate for Kentucky basketball is crap. Been like that since the early 90's. A bunch of ACC *** kissers.

ldc62
06-27-2010, 01:37 PM
Maybe Joe will go to any team that gives him a max.

Giaps
06-27-2010, 01:45 PM
Just goes to show you how you can't believe any of these stories until you hear a direct quote from that player.

unleashthebeast
06-27-2010, 01:46 PM
ESPN is trash. I mean, being the sports channel, you would think they would know more than the average 3-4 players in each league. It's like all they know is Lebron, Kobe, Shaq, Wade. Favre, Brady, Manning, Romo, etc. etc.

You would think since there jobs are about sports, they would know more. Us fans know almost everybody that plays in the NBA, NFL, MLB by their names. It's like they don't care or don't even know their names while broadcasting games (Hawks games calling players Josh Johnson. Really? Is it that hard between Joe Johnson and Josh Smith:facepalm:) because they are on about 4 or 5 guy's parts.

Also their hate for Kentucky basketball is crap. Been like that since the early 90's. A bunch of ACC *** kissers.

well ACC is BY FAR the best basketball conference :):p

metsbulls1025
06-27-2010, 01:48 PM

He said he was ready to sign with Chicago and this says NY is high on his list. Which means if Chicago doesn't want to sign him NY is 2nd or 2rd on his list of where he wants to go.

abe_froman
06-27-2010, 01:49 PM
yes please,go to ny joe

Ragun
06-27-2010, 02:00 PM
http://twitter.com/Chris_Broussard/statuses/17141323721

not a surprise

VinceCarter
06-27-2010, 02:01 PM
I hope either JJ, Bosh, Amare, or Dirk go to the Knicks because that is one less player we have to worry about making their new team a contender.

Ballin274
06-27-2010, 02:27 PM
Lol. as if the nets are gonna be anthing special. the biggest prize they landed was that third pick, they're done for this summer. Unless miami signs Amare, then the nets might get boozer.

zambo4president
06-27-2010, 02:49 PM
Except he'll go to the Bulls with Bron. That's what I've wanted the whole time anyways, Chris Bosh can blow me, JJ+LBJ in 10!

goose15
06-27-2010, 02:49 PM
Maybe Joe will go to any team that gives him a max.

I guess that leaves the Knicks out

JJ is not a max player

thenetslegend
06-27-2010, 02:52 PM
Lol. as if the nets are gonna be anthing special. the biggest prize they landed was that third pick, they're done for this summer. Unless miami signs Amare, then the nets might get boozer.

if the nets dont get bron we are getting rudy gay

Sadds The Gr8
06-27-2010, 03:00 PM
so he's leaning toward 2 teams at the same time? hmmm...:rolleyes:

_Supreme_
06-27-2010, 03:02 PM
Just goes to show you how you can't believe any of these stories until you hear a direct quote from that player.

Exactly

Tomorrow we'll probably hear he is ready to sign with the HEAT.

bkmikeyy
06-27-2010, 03:27 PM
These rumors are getting really annoying just the media using us to make money....so far this summer every team with cap has been a lock for every free agent available at a certain point in time and we as fans eat it up like suckers

NJDEVS24
06-27-2010, 03:46 PM
http://twitter.com/Chris_Broussard/statuses/17141323721

REPORT: Knicks will meet with lebron at 1pm on thursday, but first will meet with joe johnson in la at midnight, then fly to phoenix to see stoudemire in phoenix that night.

NYK ARE JOE JOHNSON'S FIRST CHOICE

numba1CHANGsta
06-27-2010, 06:12 PM
If Bosh and Lebron dont go to NY, joe johnson and boozer are going to end up in NY, and IMO that team is not elite status

sofargone
06-27-2010, 06:25 PM
Everyone is staying with whatever team they are already with. This summer is gonna be flop