PDA

View Full Version : Who has better team right now w/o fa?

PrestigeWldWde
06-27-2010, 12:08 AM
Which one of these is the better team right now without any of the free agents? Let's hear it guys.

HEAT
BULLS
KNICKS
NETS
CLIPPERS
CLEVELAND

hotpotato1092
06-27-2010, 12:13 AM
It's the Bulls, but you're missing a potentially big player in the FA market: the defending Eastern Conference champion Boston Celtics. If PP opts out then all of the sudden they have max cap room. You'd have to figure LeBron would be interested by playing with Rondo and KG.

hugepatsfan
06-27-2010, 12:16 AM
It's the Bulls, but you're missing a potentially big player in the FA market: the defending Eastern Conference champion Boston Celtics. If PP opts out then all of the sudden they have max cap room. You'd have to figure LeBron would be interested by playing with Rondo and KG.

I doubt it. Because Rondo has a ring already. You have to assume that Lebron and Rondo would BOTH be here long term. Lebron would naver have the most rings on his team, no matter how many he won in BOS.

NYK|NYY
06-27-2010, 12:17 AM
You know what this is? A stupid thread.

hugepatsfan
06-27-2010, 12:20 AM
I pick Nets. Do the Bulls even have 5 players? That's the reason this is kind of ridiculous.

HuRRiCaNeS324
06-27-2010, 12:23 AM
Wow what a ******** thread. I didnt even vote because none of those teams have a valid roster so yea that was kinda pointless. Good try at getting everyone to say Bulls are the best. (even though they will get the majority of the votes because of the Bull homers).

effen5
06-27-2010, 12:25 AM
No more free agent threads please

PrestigeWldWde
06-27-2010, 12:44 AM
Wow what a ******** thread. I didnt even vote because none of those teams have a valid roster so yea that was kinda pointless. Good try at getting everyone to say Bulls are the best. (even though they will get the majority of the votes because of the Bull homers).

Wow...what a ******** response.:clap: lol
The Bulls, with Rose, Deng, Noah, Gibson, and J. Johnson, is a pretty good destination. Definitely better than the Heat or Knicks.
I put a poll up so anyone can vote, it doesn't matter who you are a fan of.
It also doesn't matter if you have 4 people on your roster right now.
It depends on the caliber of players you have. Do you not think that this question is on the minds of all of the big name free agents???

PrestigeWldWde
06-27-2010, 12:45 AM
No more free agent threads please

In no way, shape, or form is this a free agent thread. I asked what team is better right now WITHOUT any of the free agents.

PrestigeWldWde
06-27-2010, 12:47 AM

True, but losing Ray Allen wouldn't help their cause.

hugepatsfan
06-27-2010, 12:49 AM
True, but losing Ray Allen wouldn't help their cause.

If Pierce opts out, BOS has enough space for one max and then another 4.5-5 million dollar player. Maybe Ray would take that to stay in BOS.

It's not happening though.

black1605
06-27-2010, 12:49 AM
The Clippers, without question.

PrestigeWldWde
06-27-2010, 12:50 AM
You know what this is? A stupid thread.

16 votes in about 20 minutes and it's a stupid thread? lol
Try again.

PrestigeWldWde
06-27-2010, 12:54 AM
If Pierce opts out, BOS has enough space for one max and then another 4.5-5 million dollar player. Maybe Ray would take that to stay in BOS.

It's not happening though.

Yeah, their best chance might be to just resign Pierce and try to add through free agency or trade. I could see them signing a JJ Redick if Pierce resigns and Allen doesn't. I just think Pierce is a huge part of that team and they all get along very good. But I think Allen is extremely underrated as a player. He is the type of player D. Rose needs to keep defenses honest so the other guard defender can't help out on him. You NEVER leave Allen open...NEVER.

marlinsfan24
06-27-2010, 12:55 AM
Really? How many of the same threads are we going to have?

PrestigeWldWde
06-27-2010, 12:58 AM
Really? How many of the same threads are we going to have?

IDK...do you wanna make one too? I didn't see the same thread anywhere.

PrettyBoyJ
06-27-2010, 12:59 AM
bulls

Kyben36
06-27-2010, 01:01 AM
tooo many of these threads, as for the anser, its the Clips or NJ

Harris
Lee
????? Williams
Favors
Lopez

Clips

Davis
Gordon
Alminu
Griffin
Kaman

Bulls

Rose
James Johnson ( ha )
Deng
Taj
Noah

is 3rd best, others cant even form a full team.

kblo247
06-27-2010, 01:04 AM
The Clippers win from a talent standpoint, but they are still the Clippers so they have terrible luck with injuries, draft pick busts, bad signings, and bad management history tells us whenever things look hopeful.

The Heat have no damn team w/o free agents.

The Bulls have no depth.

The Knicks are a combo of the Bulls and Heat.

So I guess the Nets win by default of the other three teams gutting themselves and the Clips being the Clips.

HouRealCoach
06-27-2010, 01:06 AM
Someone voted that Michael Beasley alone was the best team LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the Knicks dont have a team either

PrestigeWldWde
06-27-2010, 01:09 AM
Someone voted that Michael Beasley alone was the best team LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the Knicks dont have a team either

I'm guessing it's the smartest guy on the site...Hurricanes324.

black1605
06-27-2010, 01:13 AM
the cavs, heat, and knicks really dont belong on the list

ChiSox219
06-27-2010, 01:19 AM
The Clippers, without question.

Al Jefferson and now the Clippers?

Baron Davis shows up to play like 1 out of every 8 games.

Chris Kaman is inefficient and overrated, still have no clue how he made the all-star team.

Eric Gordon is a nice shooter but undersized at the 2 and lacks the vision/handling to play Point.

Blake Griffin=unknown, could be great, could be average, could be bust.

It is nice they have cap space

PrestigeWldWde
06-27-2010, 01:22 AM
Al Jefferson and now the Clippers?

Baron Davis shows up to play like 1 out of every 8 games.

Chris Kaman is inefficient and overrated, still have no clue how he made the all-star team.

Eric Gordon is a nice shooter but undersized at the 2 and lacks the vision/handling to play Point.

Blake Griffin=unknown, could be great, could be average, could be bust.

It is nice they have cap space

I wouldn't mind having this guy on the Bulls. He had a freak injury and has all the tools to become a beast PF.

The Raven
06-27-2010, 07:20 AM
In terms of talent the clippers. In terms of what translates on the court, The Bulls