PDA

View Full Version : Alternate Summer 2010

Lindystud36
06-26-2010, 05:55 PM
All the hype is which team will Lebron James goes to.
Well here is a possible situation, and do not say fail til you read and think it threw, I already know some people will just tab it major fail, or facepalm, but here is a thought.

What if JayZ and Proky lure Lebron to their team. Except this season Lebron plays for Proky's old team in Russia, getting paid 100 million tax free dollars only to watch the Nets suck another season and have another lottery pick, then comming back home to play with a young team and bring along Alexy Shved who wil be his new teammate after being taught a year by Lebron himself how to play the game.

What if Bosh went along with him, and the both of them made a ton of money, won the European Championship, had a global market and brought back the young point guard with them. Along with Brook Lopez, Devin Harris, thats a team, and in the NBA both plays would take below the Max because they would have been funnelled so much money in Russia money wouldnt matter.

In my mind If i am Lebron James i do this move, Let the Lakers get a year older, Let Favors develop as the number one option, then come home and dominate for 5 years in a row

-Kobe24-TJ19-
06-26-2010, 06:01 PM
Haha lebron + Bosh to crappy *** russian team!:facepalm:

And i tought bulls fans were crazy about lebron and bosh

silly me

Lindystud36
06-26-2010, 06:02 PM
Do you think they would be crappy with Lebron and Bosh ^ silly statement is more like it

Lindystud36
06-26-2010, 06:03 PM
Haha lebron + Bosh to crappy *** russian team!:facepalm:

And i tought bulls fans were crazy about lebron and bosh

silly me

And you know what, your comment irked more more. Its a marketing move, a money investment, and a global appeal. If that options on the table, your telling me you wouldn't do it?

-Kobe24-TJ19-
06-26-2010, 06:06 PM
Not gonna happen cause lebron image takes a big hit

ESaady
06-26-2010, 06:10 PM
I think I'm ******** bricks.

Sixerlover
06-26-2010, 06:51 PM
0% chance LeBron leaves the biggest basketball league in the world to go play basketball. Less than 0% chance LeBron AND Chris Bosh do it.

The Raven
06-27-2010, 07:16 AM
you got to be kiddin me with this idea