PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain to me the logic of why Washington traded for Kirk?

xabial
06-26-2010, 01:42 PM
The Wizards trade for Kirk completely baffles me. Why would they trade for him? Im so confused?

They have John Wall, The consensous #1 pick in the 2010 NBA draft.
They have Gilbert Arenas who makes Maximum Contract Money

So they trade with the Bulls, And help take Kirk's contract off their hands? Can someone please explain to me why they were so willing to help the Bulls get under the cap? Is Kirk that good? I never saw him play.
He's making 9M the next year, and 8M The year after.
(Unbiased opinions only please).

ldc62
06-26-2010, 01:47 PM
You never saw Kirk play?

Draco
06-26-2010, 01:47 PM
Are you seriously asking for unbiased opinions when you frame your question in such a way that the Wizards intent was to "help the Bulls"?

acehole
06-26-2010, 01:48 PM
kirk > lebron

Bramaca
He will be a good veteran presence for a young player like Wall and he has a contract that gets lower over the next two seasons. Ideal situation for a backup pg for Wall. I could see the Wiz trying really hard to dump Arenas for whatever they can get.

*Silver&Black*
You never saw Kirk play?

:D That's what I was about to ask. lol. How long have you watched the NBA? Kirk has been in the league for a while now and I'm sure he has played every team, so you would of had to seen him play.:facepalm:

xabial
06-26-2010, 01:51 PM
You never saw Kirk play?

:D That's what I was about to ask. lol. How long have you watched the NBA? Kirk has been in the league for a while now and I'm sure he has played every team, so you would of had to seen him play.:facepalm:

2 Years. Im sorry I never watched the Bulls more often...

xabial
06-26-2010, 01:54 PM
Are you seriously asking for unbiased opinions when you frame your question in such a way that the Wizards intent was to "help the Bulls"?

There was a different motif by the Bulls other than clearing cap space?
Do Enlighten me on the value their recieving in return for Kirk.

"ESPN's Ric Bucher reports that the Bulls will receive essentially nothing in return, so the move is clearly an effort on Chicago's part to clear enough room to sign two max free agents. On Washington's end, it creates a bit of a logjam in the backcourt with Hinrich, Gilbert Arenas and John Wall, so the Wizards' wheeling and dealing may not be finished."

Via- ESPN

Now can we please get back on topic. Is Kirk A player whose worth his contract to a team with Wall/Gilbert? Its a genuine question.

Draco
06-26-2010, 01:58 PM
There was a different motif by the Bulls other than clearing cap space?
Do Enlighten me on the value their recieving in return for Kirk.

"ESPN's Ric Bucher reports that the Bulls will receive essentially nothing in return, so the move is clearly an effort on Chicago's part to clear enough room to sign two max free agents. On Washington's end, it creates a bit of a logjam in the backcourt with Hinrich, Gilbert Arenas and John Wall, so the Wizards' wheeling and dealing may not be finished."

Via- ESPN

Now can we please get back on topic. Is Kirk A player whose worth his contract to a team with Wall/Gilbert? Its a genuine question.

Ric thinks that WAS has a 3 guard log jam, the Wizards obviouly think they have a 3 guard rotation if they can't cut Gilber loose. Anything else?

*Silver&Black*
06-26-2010, 01:58 PM
2 Years. Im sorry I never watched the Bulls more often...

Okay then, Kirk is a good 1st guard off the bench type guy. Could start (did start in Bulls playoff runs early in his career.) But the only time he should start is with a shooter with him (Gordon). As a Hawks fan, I would want him on my team, but that contract is what is the bad thing about him. Bulls fans could tell you more.

Jimi032890
06-26-2010, 02:02 PM
Hinrich is a solid player. can bring scoring bursts and outside shooting but he also a really good defender. he can play the point and guard the 1 and the 2. not too many guys like that out there. the bulls just overpaid him

xabial
06-26-2010, 02:04 PM
Okay then, Kirk is a good 1st guard off the bench type guy. Could start (did start in Bulls playoff runs early in his career.) But the only time he should start is with a shooter with him (Gordon). As a Hawks fan, I would want him on my team, but that contract is what is the bad thing about him. Bulls fans could tell you more.

Sounds like a good player, thats overpaid, but still a good player. Do you think Washington was smart to trade for him with Wall/Gilbert already on the roster? Seems like A Bad move on their part..

BkOriginalOne
06-26-2010, 02:05 PM
Kirk is a good player.
He can defend, run the point and shoot the 3.

Wall could learn something from him. He's also possibly the best combo guard to bring off the bench in the entire NBA. Teams would be lucky if he was the 1st guard off the bench.
They must groom Wall, before they can trade Gilbert for a legit starting two who will thrive off wall (someone who can shoot)

R_O_W_E
06-26-2010, 02:07 PM
Sounds like a good player, thats overpaid, but still a good player. Do you think Washington was smart to trade for him with Wall/Gilbert already on the roster? Seems like A Bad move on their part..

Its a smart move because Washington has 0 guard depth.

They're reportedly going to let Miller, Crittenton, Foye, Boykins, Jackson, and Livingston each walk this offseason.

Its a smart move to cut down on their depth with quality.

They have 96 minutes available between the PG & SG position. Hinrich can play big minutes as their 6th Man. He fits perfectly next to Arenas & Wall and is an elite perimeter defender.

Hinrich isn't as overpaid as you think. His contract gets less each season and he'll only have 2 more years left on his contract.

SB75
06-26-2010, 02:08 PM
My guess would be that they have a plan in place to flip him for someone else. I guess this is where the Josh Childress to the Wiz rumor gains traction, even though Chill's is still under Atlanta's qualifying offer. Kirk for Chill's make sense for both teams.

Reyes6
06-26-2010, 02:08 PM
Could be a great 6th man too... Bulls had a logjam for years with him and Gordon, but managed to make the playoffs without issue with Gordon/Hinrich often playing the 6th man role. Wizards are definitely a better team with him, the only question is now what happens with Gilbert... and if they can't trade him, then if Foye is under contract, he is ****ed lol.

*Silver&Black*
06-26-2010, 02:09 PM

It depends. Wiz made a bunch of trades last year and people got on their bandwagon and they ended up sucking.

Kirk is a 6th man type guy, but I am thinking the Wiz might not have Gilbert on the roster before the season starts. So we'll see.

SB75
06-26-2010, 02:10 PM

They're reportedly going to let Miller, Crittenton, Foye, Boykins, Jackson, and Livingston each walk this offseason.

They have 96 minutes available between the PG & SG position. Hinrich can play big minutes as their 6th Man. He fits perfectly next to Arenas & Wall and is an elite perimeter defender.

Hinrich isn't as overpaid as you think. His contract gets less each season and he'll only have 2 more years left on his contract.

I love Kirk, but do you think it makes sense to pay a bench guy on a none playoff team that much?

xabial
06-26-2010, 02:12 PM

Holy ****. If their cutting Foye/Miller...

Gave up the 2009 5th pick for a year rentals.. :pity:

R_O_W_E
06-26-2010, 02:13 PM
I love Kirk, but do you think it makes sense to pay a bench guy on a none playoff team that much?

You gotta remember when he got the contract though. He was a starting PG on a Playoff team and was only like 24 or 25.

If David Stern did not rig the NBA Lottery to go to the Bulls(less than 2% chance) in 08', Hinrich would still be Chicago's starting PG.

Draco
06-26-2010, 02:13 PM
Could be a great 6th man too... Bulls had a logjam for years with him and Gordon, but managed to make the playoffs without issue with Gordon/Hinrich often playing the 6th man role. Wizards are definitely a better team with him, the only question is now what happens with Gilbert... and if they can't trade him, then if Foye is under contract, he is ****ed lol.

Exactly.. and the "logic" behind maintaining the Gordon/Hinrich/Rose trio for as long as the Bulls have done was that Gordon and Hinrich would eventually be traded. I also think the Wizards see Hinrich and Gilbert as short term teamates. In the meantime they have someone to help groom Wall and provide a stable vet presence on the team. Responsibilities that Gilbert isn't suited for.

But the notion that the Wizards intended to "help the Bulls" is ridiculous.

xabial
06-26-2010, 02:15 PM
It depends. Wiz made a bunch of trades last year and people got on their bandwagon and they ended up sucking.

Kirk is a 6th man type guy, but I am thinking the Wiz might not have Gilbert on the roster before the season starts. So we'll see.

If i had to guess, I think they might be This years GS warriors. Really Talented guards in (Curry) (Ellis) But a really small lineup.

R_O_W_E
06-26-2010, 02:16 PM
Holy ****. If their cutting Foye/Miller...

Gave up the 2009 5th pick for a year rentals.. :pity:
4th Quarter Foye isn't that good. Miller passes up way too many open shots.

It was a good move when it happened. It might look and sound stupid but they did not expect they would be in this position 1 year later.

At the time:

PG-Arenas
SG-Miller
SF-Butler
PF-Jamison
C-Haywood

6th Man-Foye
Stevenson
Blatche
McGee

Coach: Flip Saunders

That is a strong team right there. I thought Washington would've been in the Hawks' position last season as the #4 team in the East. Gilbert's actions literally wiped out that entire season and probably the next 2-3 years of Wizards basketball.

stretchmkb
06-26-2010, 02:16 PM
1. Kirk is a valuable trade piece for any team he is on (due to everything I list below)

2. very solid defender.

3. great mentor for a young player

4. if Washington finds a good trade for Gilbert IE SF,PF, C then they won't need to worry about a starting SG or backup PG

5. contract shrinks each season

*Silver&Black*
06-26-2010, 02:19 PM
That is a strong team right there. I thought Washington would've been in the Hawks' position last season as the #4 team in the East. Gilbert's actions literally wiped out that entire season and probably the next 2-3 years of Wizards basketball.

Hawks was the #3 team in the East this past season.;)

R_O_W_E
06-26-2010, 02:20 PM
Hawks was the #3 team in the East this year.;)

Orlando treated them like they were the #15 team in the East though. :D

xabial
06-26-2010, 02:23 PM
4th Quarter Foye isn't that good. Miller passes up way too many open shots.

It was a good move when it happened. It might look and sound stupid but they did not expect they would be in this position 1 year later.

At the time:

PG-Arenas
SG-Miller
SF-Butler
PF-Jamison
C-Haywood

6th Man-Foye
Stevenson
Blatche
McGee

Coach: Flip Saunders

Your post really makes sense. Im looking at the lineups they look really talented on paper. They look like playoff contendors. They have Size in Haywood/Jamison, Gifted PG, in Arenas, Sharp Shooter Miller. Caron Butlers not bad either. I think i have a newfound respect for Wizards fans to endure this underperformance. Its to bad they had to blow up this team. It really looked like you were set to go places until Gilbert ****** you up by deciding to play with guns.

Hawkeye15
06-26-2010, 02:27 PM
Kirk is overpaid, but he is pretty good, and the Wiz are not bringing back Miller, James, or Crittenon, and Gilbert, Foye and Young will be the 4 guard rotation unless Gilbert can be moved.

*Silver&Black*
06-26-2010, 02:27 PM
Orlando treated them like they were the #15 team in the East though. :D

Yeah I know, but I have to say anything good about the Hawks I can. Doesn't come often.:(

Reyes6
06-26-2010, 02:28 PM
Hinrich is going to look gross in a Wizards uniform tho, tbh.

R_O_W_E
06-26-2010, 02:35 PM
Yeah I know, but I have to say anything good about the Hawks I can. Doesn't come often.:(

I like Hawks fans.......................................they are good at waving their towels.:confused:

R_O_W_E
06-26-2010, 02:39 PM
Your post really makes sense. Im looking at the lineups they look really talented on paper. They look like playoff contendors. They have Size in Haywood/Jamison, Gifted PG, in Arenas, Sharp Shooter Miller. Caron Butlers not bad either. I think i have a newfound respect for Wizards fans to endure this underperformance. Its to bad they had to blow up this team. It really looked like you were set to go places until Gilbert ****** you up by deciding to play with guns.

I dont know if they could've won a Championship but the East was wide open this year. So many years of underachieving you'd have to think 1 year they finally put it all together like Phoenix did in the West this year.

Arenas was just getting healthy but before he went out he was starting to look like the old Gilbert. Averaging 25/8/5. He literally ****ed over that entire franchise over a stupid joke.

I am not a Wizards fan btw. :) I've always loved Gilbert's game and his personality since he was a Warrior.

*Silver&Black*
06-26-2010, 02:39 PM
I like Hawks fans.......................................they are good at waving their towels.:confused:

I don't think those are Hawk fans. If you can find a Hawks game in 04-05 and watch it, where are those Bandwagoners? Half of the arena is filled with the other teams fans.:facepalm: I don't live in Atlanta but have been a Hawks fan since the 90's, so I can't go to the games. I also don't hate what Joe Johnson said about the fans in the playoffs because I watch Hawks games and know those are not real fans.

R_O_W_E
06-26-2010, 02:42 PM
I don't think those are Hawk fans. If you can find a Hawks game in 04-05 and watch it, where are those Bandwagoners? Half of the arena is filled with the other teams fans.:facepalm: I don't live in Atlanta but have been a Hawks fan since the 90's, so I can't go to the games. So I don't hate what Joe Johnson said about the fans in the playoffs because I watch Hawks games and know those are not real fans.

Its the funniest thing tbh.

Atlanta and the southeast in general aren't "pro basketball cities". Just look at the Hornets, Heat, Magic, Grizzlies, & Bobcats. The vast difference in fan support is crazy between when the team is good and when they are bad.

Its kinda funny how 5 of those 6 teams are expansion franchises.

*Silver&Black*
06-26-2010, 02:46 PM
Its the funniest thing tbh.

Atlanta and the southeast in general aren't "pro basketball cities". Just look at the Hornets, Heat, Magic, Grizzlies, & Bobcats. The vast difference in fan support is crazy between when the team is good and when they are bad.

Its kinda funny how 5 of those 6 teams are expansion franchises.

Hawks are the only team around there that isn't an expansion team. Has been in the NBA since 1946.

DeyAce
06-26-2010, 02:49 PM
To mentor Wall

boolish
06-26-2010, 07:38 PM
because Arenas is gone, they got a first out of it, they got $3m out of it, and they got a good baller out of it. they took advantage of a risky move by chicago which just dumped a decent player.

boolish
06-26-2010, 07:40 PM

it doesn't make sense to pay half the guys in the league "that much". the problem is the system where contracts are awarded looking in the rear view mirror, not the front windshield.

IndiansFan337
06-26-2010, 07:47 PM
I think JVG said it best during the Draft: Hinrich is a very good 3rd G, bc he can defend PGs and SGs. But he is tremendously overpaid, so Idk why Washington was so willing to bring him in.

PraiseJesus
06-26-2010, 07:48 PM
Because they plan on trading Gilbert Arenas.

That simple.

effen5
06-26-2010, 08:00 PM
Because they plan on trading Gilbert Arenas.

That simple.

Remember when Hinrich wasn't tradeable 5 days ago? lol.

But seriously, Wall is going to have a really good mentor in Hinrich...its going to be similar to how Hinrich mentored Rose. It was really a good deal for both teams.

bal_ravens
06-26-2010, 08:07 PM
It's either
A. He is a good locker room presence, good 3rd guard who can give depth to both positions, and the Wizards wanted a pick in the teens to draft their big man.

Or B. He is being used in a trade, while we still got a pick out of it.

Plain and simple, the Wizards werent players in Free Agency. None of the big free agents were coming here, they were hoping for Melo or Durant to come home next year, but it looks like both are resigning. They will probably sign a couple B level free agents to fill out the roster, and use Kirk's contract when its getting ready to expire to go after a big name.

nanablvd
06-26-2010, 08:20 PM
2 major reasons why the Wizards pulled the trigger:

1) It's unhidden secret that the Wizards are trying hard to rid Arenas' contract. If they are lucky to remove Arenas, Kirk will be an insurance that their back court is still solid. Even if Arenas's still here the whole year, Kirk is a very good bench player and mentor for Wall.

2) $ 9 million for Kirk is huge, but the return is a talent at No.17 that comes along with him. The Wizards will be about $9million under the cap this year, so they would have expected to sign a mid-level player in the summer anyway. To get someone like Kirk as well as a talent at No.17 with their cap room, it sounds like a fair deal if not a bargain to me.

beasted86
06-26-2010, 09:05 PM

I think this is the primary factor most people want to overlook or are biased to. Kirk is a solid player, but for a team that is not going to get significantly better by adding him, it seems like a really unusual move.

If Kirk were a free agent this summer, would the Wizards have realistically signed him to a 2 year $17M contract?

Also to add, Seraphin is a guy who is a good prospect, but will likely be stashed overseas for another year or two to develop. I will be surprised if he is a Wizards uni in October.

loki34
06-26-2010, 09:12 PM
He is being used in a trade? i was thinking for Amare
Thats all i have to think about:(

ChiSox219
06-26-2010, 09:14 PM
I think this is the primary factor most people want to overlook or are biased to. Kirk is a solid player, but for a team that is not going to get significantly better by adding him, it seems like a really unusual move.

If Kirk were a free agent this summer, would the Wizards have realistically signed him to a 2 year $17M contract?

Also to add, Seraphin is a guy who is a good prospect, but will likely be stashed overseas for another year or two to develop. I will be surprised if he is a Wizards uni in October.

Not the same thing but I think they would have paid a guy like Kirk very well to come in and mentor Wall.

Would they sign Kirk to a 2 year $14m if it meant they also received a free mid-1st round pick?

5ass
06-26-2010, 09:15 PM
bzc kirk can offer them something arenas cannot, he can actually defend the opposing teams shooting guard. now they might have he option to trade arenas and get rid of his contract and maybe sign a FA?

tangent12
06-26-2010, 09:16 PM
In any other scenario this would have been considered as rape by the Wizards. But due to the circumstances [off season, therefore bulls want to free up cap space] i guess it is acceptable.

The Wizards got one heck of a player and veteran. The guy is a true leader who will give you solid minutes, one of the best combo guards in the league. The only thing i'm not too sure about is why they went after Kirk when they already have Wall and Arenas. I believe they'll play Wall at the 1, Arenas at the 2 with Hinrich coming off the bench for either of them.

Akshay
06-26-2010, 09:28 PM
Gilbert is more than likley on the move, and Wall and Hinrich can flip-flop the PG/SG positions at times during the game.

The Jokemaker
06-26-2010, 09:32 PM
kirk > lebron

Couldn't agree more ;)

They got Hinrich because he's a good player in this league who can play defense. You can do a lot worse than have Hinrich on your team and considering the Wiz are trying to start over, he is a great piece to have. Especially when you factor in Arenas and his injury history plus unpredictability.

numba1CHANGsta
06-26-2010, 10:38 PM
trade Hinrich to LA for Sasha, problem solved :)

beasted86
06-26-2010, 11:39 PM
Not the same thing but I think they would have paid a guy like Kirk very well to come in and mentor Wall.

Would they sign Kirk to a 2 year $14m if it meant they also received a free mid-1st round pick?

You say not the same thing, then reply with something that's not the same thing either. Consider for a second that the $3M you so graciously trimmed off the top could pay that 17th pick for the next 2 yrs of his guaranteed salary.

Anyway... a guy with some injury history over the past 2 years, and signs that he's peaked already and hasn't lived up to his current contract at all wouldn't get a lot of money. Hinrich is realistically worth the full MLE of around $6M a season. Considering only 2 guys last summer got the full MLE (Artest & Sheed) and both of them have a greater impact on the game, and have been healthy... one can argue Hinrich might not even get that except from a team desperate for a PG like the Lakers.

Forty6and2
06-26-2010, 11:51 PM
because Arenas is on his way out. Worn out his welcome and the wizards will start over plus kirk is a good player

robdizzle3
06-27-2010, 03:37 AM
I pray to the gods that Kirk will end up a Laker, because that is where he's the perfect fit of all.

Kyben36
06-27-2010, 03:49 AM
they are trying to pull a bulls. What the bulls did was have a few nice drafts ( Rose, Noah, Taj ) and then pull a huge FA bang.

Kirk has 2 years left on his contract, meaning that wall will not be up for a new one yet. meaning they can keep getting young tallent, them make a splash.

Now, they also beleive that Kirk can have positive inpact on wall, like they think he has with rose, while I beleive this is false. I beleive that actualy lindsey hunter has had more impact, but thats just my opinion.

Now, I dont think that they beleive wall is ready to take the burdon of leading a team, and I think that also is what Hinrich does as well.

junior-junior
06-27-2010, 04:32 AM
they are trying to pull a bulls. What the bulls did was have a few nice drafts ( Rose, Noah, Taj ) and then pull a huge FA bang.

Kirk has 2 years left on his contract, meaning that wall will not be up for a new one yet. meaning they can keep getting young tallent, them make a splash.

Now, they also beleive that Kirk can have positive inpact on wall, like they think he has with rose, while I beleive this is false. I beleive that actualy lindsey hunter has had more impact, but thats just my opinion.

Now, I dont think that they beleive wall is ready to take the burdon of leading a team, and I think that also is what Hinrich does as well.

"trying to pull a bullls" is not a bad idea, but the fans and ownership would be flaky about such business. It could work, but Ernie Grunfield will get the John Paxson treatment and be in the doghouse perhaps even fired, and someone else will reap the rewards of his sacrifice.

junior-junior
06-27-2010, 04:35 AM
guys help me out with this, the Wiz trade Caron and Jamison for a bag of chips. I thought those were cap clearing moves. Now they bring in Kirk?

The Raven
06-27-2010, 07:25 AM
They probably are planning to trade GIlbert. If they dont trade Gilbert, then the move is mind boggling

LA_Raiders
06-27-2010, 11:30 AM
They might trade him, I really dont see him fit. Not with Wall & Arenas...

effen5
06-27-2010, 12:12 PM
They might trade him, I really dont see him fit. Not with Wall & Arenas...

Well first they need another guard because isn't Arenas suspended for 50 games or was that last year...i cant remember

second, they can use kirk at a 6th man or they can trade arenas...i really thought this was a good move for the wizards because the way hinrich mentored rose could be used the same way for walls.

magichatnumber9
06-27-2010, 12:32 PM
Should there be like a test you take before you can have an account on PSD. Like how many points a touchdown is , etc etc etc.. Seriously if you don't know sports what are you doing here?

RenegadeRiot36
06-27-2010, 12:55 PM
what doesnt make sense is that the cap space they got from the jaimison deal just got used up for KH. Not really smart

nitric
06-27-2010, 01:37 PM
To mentor John Wall.

JOSKOMANG4
06-27-2010, 07:22 PM
Kirk's a great backup for both Jon Wall & Gilbert Arenas.

C) Mcgee
PF) Blatche
SF) Al Thornton
SG) Arenas
PG) J.Wall

Bench:

SG/PG K.Hinrich
SG R.Foye
SF/SG N.Young
SF Q.Ross
PF T.Booker
C Nyadaie

kblo247
06-27-2010, 07:46 PM
It is simple.

If Arenas isn't dealt they have the equivalent of what LA has in its bigs in the from of guards. A 3 man rotation in Arenas, Wall, and Hinrich that can play together, sub in for one another seamlessly, and also protect Wall from making mistakes as he adjusts to closing games on the NBA level.

Madness23
06-27-2010, 08:11 PM
the hinrich trade, the cook trade, the gasol trade .......
sometimes i feel that 20 of the 30 are farm teams in the league, they develope players to trade them for pretty much nothing !!

j-bay
06-27-2010, 09:29 PM
did you guys hear the hinrich for vince carter rumor

cav_till_i_die
06-27-2010, 09:44 PM
Its very simple, two max contracts

jeter 2
06-27-2010, 09:46 PM
Well I heard this deal was in good faith. If the Wizards are able to get players on July 8th, I think they could back out.

kblo247
06-27-2010, 09:48 PM
the hinrich trade, the cook trade, the gasol trade .......
sometimes i feel that 20 of the 30 are farm teams in the league, they develope players to trade them for pretty much nothing !!

- Marc
- Cap Space for Randolph
- The picks that got them Arthur and Vasquez
- Money to pay their luxury tax that year

=

Nothing :eyebrow:

toovey107
06-27-2010, 09:59 PM
God, a lot of Knick's fans can be so bitter.

AddiX
06-27-2010, 10:09 PM
Whenever a team has some highly public players with problems with the Law they answer by after some clean cut white guys in the off-season.

I'm not even a bitter Knick fan about this, but this trade makes little to no sense for Washington. Do you realize how much $ the guard position alone is eating up for them, not to mention they just let Jami go to clear space.

They plan on trading Jamison is what I keep hearing. Who the hell wants to trade for him? Especially without sending contracts back.

PatelJ1010
06-27-2010, 10:13 PM
Wall is going to need a decent veteran backup that can teach him the up in down of the court...Arenas is going to be on the trading block the whole time and u dont want him and Javaris Critten to be talking to Wall and giving him ideas

Lakers4ItAll
06-27-2010, 10:19 PM
Wish the Lakers would try to get him from WAS

topdog
06-27-2010, 10:28 PM
Word is they are trying to move either Gil or Hinrich to Orlando for VC. Star power to raise ticket sales maybe?