PDA

View Full Version : chris bosh hasn't talked to LeBron about free agency

beasted86
06-26-2010, 12:06 PM
Bosh says he hasn't talked with other players yet about the plans for July 1, saying those discussions are only between his "friends and family" and that most of the principal parties involved in free agency are "keeping their secrets close."

He and Wade share the same agent, Chicago-based Henry Thomas, but added that he has not spoken to James about the looming process.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Chris-Bosh-cut-his-hair-hasn-t-talked-to-LeBron?urn=nba,251011

Going along with the video I posted before, it seems that whole nonsense of Bosh running to whatever team LeBron is going to, or wanting to come to Miami is false.

Bosh seems to be doing his own thing and doesn't necessarily want to team up with anyone as the 2nd option.

ImNotNotorious
06-26-2010, 01:01 PM
lol where are all the Bulls fans that actually believed WWW about Bosh and Lebron going to Chicago?

:laugh2:
If this was a Bosh to Bulls article, all the dumb Bulls fans would be going crazy and believing everything in the article.

the nightman
06-26-2010, 01:05 PM
lol where are all the Bulls fans that actually believed WWW about Bosh and Lebron going to Chicago?

:laugh2:
If this was a Bosh to Bulls article, all the dumb Bulls fans would be going crazy and believing everything in the article.

I like how you act like it is laughable that bulls fans believed one of the most powerful men in sports when he said they were both going to chicago.

LOL DEY R SO DUMB. CANT BELIEVE THEY BELIEVED HIM!

ImNotNotorious
06-26-2010, 01:11 PM
I like how you act like it is laughable that bulls fans believed one of the most powerful men in sports when he said they were both going to chicago.

LOL DEY R SO DUMB. CANT BELIEVE THEY BELIEVED HIM!

the same powerful guy that said Calipari and Lebron were going there as a package deal? :eyebrow:

jrm2054
06-26-2010, 01:12 PM
Bosh can talk all he wants but he will never win a title as the 1 on a team and he knows it and will be in miami with wade or follow bron

kntresistheheat
06-26-2010, 01:21 PM
I would not read into all these articles that much. We will only know when July 1st rolls around, til then **** WWW!!

-Kobe24-TJ19-
06-26-2010, 02:31 PM
lol at bulls fans thinking that LeBron and Bosh have a plan to come to chicago

abe_froman
06-26-2010, 02:55 PM
good,he's a grown man and can makes choices on his own

Ezekial
06-26-2010, 02:57 PM
lol at the bulls fans who thought that LeBron and Bosh have a plan to come to chicago

Fixed.