PDA

View Full Version : Rumor: Beasley being shopped

nikeking711
06-24-2010, 11:51 AM
Pat Riley is a busy, busy man today: Negotiating buyout for J.Jones, trying to trade M.Beasley to clear more cap space.

@CSheridanESPN

Grand Master B
06-24-2010, 11:55 AM
too bad nobody wants him.....

That Guy Mooque
06-24-2010, 11:57 AM
With the contracts of Jones and Cook now off the books, trading Beasley would give Miami enough room to bring in 3 max contracts. But Chicago is trying to trade Louel Deng to the Clippers to have enough money for 2. Somebody's going to be disappointed.

mikantsass
06-24-2010, 11:57 AM
Celtics will take him for #52 pick.....

But seriously, Riley is doing EXACTLY what he needs to do with this team. The cook trade was a good move, and if Bease and Jones are out then the Heat are in the best position of all heading into free agency

nikeking711
06-24-2010, 11:59 AM
If we do buy out Jones, and trade Michael Beasley. When D-Wade opts out, the only player we will have on the books is Mario Chalmers making 885 K.

*Silver&Black*
IF the Heat sign 3 Max, how much money will they have left for the other 9 players that is needed for a team? Is it going to be Chalmers and a bunch of D-leaguers?

S-Dot
Beasley wasn't working out with that team. He has great potential, and at the age of 21, still can be the impact player he was predicted to be. I think a trade would help him.

effen5
06-24-2010, 12:00 PM
This seriously can be a good thing or bad thing, at the beginning of the season next year, they can have a team full of young players or they can have a very stacked team.

mikantsass
06-24-2010, 12:02 PM
IF the Heat sign 3 Max, how much money will they have left for the other 9 players that is needed for a team? Is it going to be Chalmers and a bunch of D-leaguers?

I'm sure Haslem will want to re-sign. They will be able to sign a decent center for cheap doe too...

Stunner
06-24-2010, 12:02 PM
Would the Bulls trade James Johnson and Gibson for Beasley? Now with a tuff coach like Tibbs that can teach him defense and wont take any ****?

*Silver&Black*
06-24-2010, 12:03 PM
I'm sure Haslem will want to re-sign. They will be able to sign a decent center for cheap doe too...

So 6 players...........

nikeking711
06-24-2010, 12:04 PM

Free Agency is so deep this year that there will be plenty of MIN Level Players to get. Especially when they see that they can win a ring with the Heat by them having 3 MAX's.

effen5
06-24-2010, 12:05 PM
Would the Bulls trade James Johnson and Gibson for Beasley? Now with a tuff coach like Tibbs that can teach him defense and wont take any ****?

gib > beas

knickerbockerny
06-24-2010, 12:06 PM
Remember Jones's buyout is going to count against the cap, plus during buyouts players usual give 10% back. Miami is really taking a risk. But for them to take this risk, they definitely know something.

*Silver&Black*
06-24-2010, 12:06 PM
Free Agency is so deep this year that there will be plenty of MIN Level Players to get. Especially when they see that they can win a ring with the Heat by them having 3 MAX's.

Do you actually think though someone will get 3 Max players this year? There are 4-5 teams that can sign 1 or 2 Max guys. I doubt one team is going to get 3 (unless overpaying for a Joe Johnson, Amare, Boozer, etc.). I don't see 1 team signing Wade, Lebron, and Bosh together.

drama1386
06-24-2010, 12:07 PM
mabye hammond could pull some strings and get beasley...? i've always like beasley and i think a change in scenary and tough coach who will teach him defense (like skiles) will turn him into a better player.

one question tho: what's beasley's contract like?

The Jokemaker
06-24-2010, 12:08 PM
I'd take Beasley. He is still way to young to give up on.

Stunner
gib > beas

Yeah but Beas ceiling is way greater than Gib. And with a coach like Tibbs i think will greatly help Beas and teach him how to play defense the right way and that kind of system could help him cuz he wouldnt have the burden of being the first , second or third on the team. He can jus be Beas.

Agar81
I think the Heat could potentially sign three maxes but one of them will not be LeBron IMO. Him and Wade together just wouldn't work; both are 2 of the best 3 players in the league and have very similar styles and the need to have the ball in their hands. I see Amare and maybe a Joe Johnson signing there who will take more of shooters role along with Wade as the centerpiece.

nikeking711
06-24-2010, 12:09 PM
Do you actually think though someone will get 3 Max players this year? There are 4-5 teams that can sign 1 or 2 Max guys. I doubt one team is going to get 3 (unless overpaying for a Joe Johnson, Amare, Boozer, etc.). I don't see 1 team signing Wade, Lebron, and Bosh together.

You might be right but know that the Heat are in the only position who can get all three of those players together.

Also, Heat can get Bosh and Joe Johnson, without handing the max to Johnson, and re-sign players like Dorrel Wright or Udonis Haslem.

nikeking711
06-24-2010, 12:12 PM
mabye hammond could pull some strings and get beasley...? i've always like beasley and i think a change in scenary and tough coach who will teach him defense (like skiles) will turn him into a better player.

one question tho: what's beasley's contract like?

A little under $5 mil

jackdawson

NO. Thank you. Beasley will be given up for a future first round pick most likey. Besides, we don't want any piece of bulls in our beautiful miami.

homestarunner93
I really hope the Heat don't get another max guy to go along with Wade, that would be great. All of this will ruin them for years if they don't.

*Silver&Black*
You might be right but know that the Heat are in the only position who can get all three of those players together.

Also, Heat can get Bosh and Joe Johnson, without handing the max to Johnson, and re-sign players like Dorrel Wright or Udonis Haslem.

Johnson can get Max from a top 3-4 East team when on the team (Hawks), so you think he will take less than Max for not a sure thing in Heat? Not saying Wade, Joe and Bosh won't work, just saying ATL isn't a bad team. All we need is a upgrade at PG (Teague might be that) and a rotational center. Heat needs to a sign a whole team.

king4day
06-24-2010, 12:13 PM
gib > beas

Totally. I think the Heat are desperate enough to dump Beasley for a pick and expiring, or possibly even less. There's no way they'll get even more talent than that in Gibson and Johnson.

effen5
NYK and Heat should both just sign 3 max players

As long as the Bulls get Lebron...that would make the east so much fun to watch

NYK
Boozer
JJ
Amare

Miami
Wade
Bosh
Dirk/lee/who ever

Bulls
Lebron
Rose
Noah

Orlando
Dwight
Vince
Lewis

Boston
KG
Pierce
Allen
Rondo

Of course with Atlanta, and Nets and the Improving Bucks

The east would be so much fun to watch

Pierzynski4Prez
Am I the only one who thinks these teams with only like 1-4 players on their roster are going to have a hard time convincing FA's that they will be able to contend right off the bat?

Too many ?'s around the rest of the roster to really convince someone that they will be able to contend for a title if you ask me.

Stunner
06-24-2010, 12:14 PM
NO. Thank you. Beasley will be given up for a future first round pick most likey. Besides, we don't want any piece of bulls in our beautiful miami.

Wow Gibson would do great in Miami along with the ceiling of James Johnson who could turn into a poor mans Paul Pierce.

effen5
06-24-2010, 12:14 PM
Yeah but Beas ceiling is way greater than Gib. And with a coach like Tibbs i think will greatly help Beas and teach him how to play defense the right way and that kind of system could help him cuz he wouldnt have the burden of being the first , second or third on the team. He can jus be Beas.

i don't care about potential....remember Tyrus Thomas?

effen5
06-24-2010, 12:15 PM
Totally. I think the Heat are desperate enough to dump Beasley for a pick and expiring, or possibly even less. There's no way they'll get even more talent than that in Gibson and Johnson.

x100

Id give Jannero Pargo for Beas though.

LTBaByyy
Didn't Bosh say he doesnt want to be an addition?

BALLER71
Am I the only one who thinks these teams with only like 1-4 players on their roster are going to have a hard time convincing FA's that they will be able to contend right off the bat?

Too many ?'s around the rest of the roster to really convince someone that they will be able to contend for a title if you ask me.

You don't really need much of a bench when your team has the potential to sign 3 all-star players... The Heat might only have 2 players under roster after tonight since we're most likely buying out James Jones and trading Beasley... and I love it. Lots of cap room to do whatever we want.

sixer04fan
06-24-2010, 12:17 PM
Still think he can be good. Wouldn't mind the sixers trying to get him.

RowanJournalist
06-24-2010, 12:18 PM
they can have Elton Brand and a future draft choice.

Stunner
i don't care about potential....remember Tyrus Thomas?

But I think Beasley is better than Thomas and we didnt have a good coach under Thomas. Larry Brown seems to like Thomas now, now we have a real coach in Tibbs u have to think about what to the coach will be able to teach and push a young player like Beasley so he can become a player he can be.

CelticCat
Beasley could turn into a decent NBA player. I think The Celtics could use him.

effen5
You don't really need much of a bench when your team has the potential to sign 3 all-star players... The Heat might only have 2 players under roster after tonight since we're most likely buying out James Jones and trading Beasley... and I love it. Lots of cap room to do whatever we want.

I disagree, I still strongly believe you need a deep bench.

Stunner
06-24-2010, 12:20 PM
x100

Id give Jannero Pargo for Beas though.

I would prob jus really give James Johnson and the Bobcats 1st for Beasley.

jackdawson
06-24-2010, 12:20 PM
Remember Jones's buyout is going to count against the cap, plus during buyouts players usual give 10% back. Miami is really taking a risk. But for them to take this risk, they definitely know something.

That's what I was thinking. After all we are talking about Pat Riley here!

HOZ THE KNICK
06-24-2010, 12:21 PM
Pat riley is a very smart man let's just hope he dosen't out class himself.

MiamiBoy77

+4 2nd rounders

effen5
But I think Beasley is better than Thomas and we didnt have a good coach under Thomas. Larry Brown seems to like Thomas now, now we have a real coach in Tibbs u have to think about what to the coach will be able to teach and push a young player like Beasley so he can become a player he can be.

And what if Thibs can't teach Beas....then we wasted a solid player like Taj for Beas....

No thanks.

They have Pat ****in Riley as their GM and your telling me Beas couldn't learn anything from Riley?

jackdawson
Wow Gibson would do great in Miami along with the ceiling of James Johnson who could turn into a poor mans Paul Pierce.

Then keep them and have fun watching Heat ball next season.

JordansBulls
06-24-2010, 12:23 PM
@CSheridanESPN

This is shocking to say the least. Why didn't Miami just trade the pick in 2008 for Amare or Bosh?

effen5
06-24-2010, 12:24 PM
This is shocking to say the least. Why didn't Miami just trade the pick in 2008 for Amare or Bosh?

And how was Miami suppose to know he was going to bust so quickly?

BALLER71
06-24-2010, 12:25 PM
And what if Thibs can't teach Beas....then we wasted a solid player like Taj for Beas....

No thanks.

They have Pat ****in Riley as their GM and your telling me Beas couldn't learn anything from Riley?

I didn't know GMs coached players... :p

Stunner
06-24-2010, 12:27 PM

No thanks.

thats why i said i would do a James Johnson and Bobcats 1st round pick for Beasley now. And Pat Riley never coached Beasley Erik did. And i think Pat is a star whore jus like Phil Jackson is. I would offer da deal and see what they say jus 2 do it. Plus its only 2 years if he doesnt show u anything drop his *** simple as that its worth a risk for the 2nd overall pick going into his 3rd season for a James Johnson and a future 1st pick.

jackdawson
06-24-2010, 12:27 PM

Because he produced one of the greatest freshmen years in NCAA history. ~26 ppg and ~13rpg.

JordansBulls
06-24-2010, 12:28 PM
And how was Miami suppose to know he was going to bust so quickly?

Well Wade was already 27 and now will be 29 this season. Amare will be 28 and Bosh 27. I think it would have been wise to trade the pick for one of them at the time.

Stunner
06-24-2010, 12:28 PM
Then keep them and have fun watching Heat ball next season.

Stupid at his best huh if the Heat were trying to dump Beasley for cap room u are going to need some kind of bench with your 3 max players.

THE MTL
06-24-2010, 12:29 PM
Jones had a team option on his contract. Why the hell did Miami pick it up?

Lo Porto
06-24-2010, 12:31 PM
In a shocking move, the HEAT should trade Beasley, #32 and a future first to the JAZZ for Matt Harpring's Trade Exception. This is the only way that Miami can trade Beasley without taking back any salary. Utah is a team that doesn't get young talent all that often, but this is the type gamble that Deron wants to see.

THE MTL
And this really isnt a secret on how hard Miami is shopping Beasley. But iono what team they can give him to. Miami isnt looking to take back any sort of salary and the teams with cap all want to conserve/create space.

The Jokemaker
I didn't know GMs coached players... :p

Yeah Riley doesn't like to bother with things like developing players. If they don't develop themselves then theyre busts and have to be shipped out for guys that are stars. Then he steps in and "coaches"

_Supreme_
06-24-2010, 12:32 PM
That's what I was thinking. After all we are talking about Pat Riley here!

Pat Riley never lets anything out. It took him two trades to get the 2006 supporting cast and nobody knew it was coming until they were as good as done deals.

There could be a lot going on right now without anybody knowing about it.

Now about Beasley, if he is put on a team that has decent ambitions, a younger roster and allows it's players some freedom and room to grow, then he could certainly still be an impact player. Just let him off the tight leash.

For some reason young players get f'ed up in Miami and it's win-now mentality.

Patrick Swayze
06-24-2010, 12:35 PM
I'd take him in New Orleans.

AddiX
I lost respect of Riley ever since he ditched the Heat as head coach and than let Van Gundy take over, in which Van Gundy lead an 0-13 team to the playoffs.

Riley can clearly coach, but that pretty much made me lose all respect for him.

It's no surprise Beasley is being traded. He's a talented player but really doesn't understand NBA ball and seems out of place no matter which position he's playing and just looks completely lost.

avelazq
If 16 pts and 7 reb a bust for a guy that doesn't starter min or touches .... Some one plz post amare and bosh numbers there 2nd year . God that pisses me off when ppl say beas is a bust .

jackdawson
06-24-2010, 12:36 PM
Stupid at his best huh if the Heat were trying to dump Beasley for cap room u are going to need some kind of bench with your 3 max players.

Really??

justinnum1
06-24-2010, 12:36 PM

Does it matter?

beasted86
06-24-2010, 12:37 PM
gib > beas

:laugh2:

Stunner
06-24-2010, 12:38 PM
Really??

not really but i can see about not wanting James Johnson he hasnt really didnt do much. But Taj is proven and is like Haslem and better and younger good fit on your team but thats jus me.

justinnum1
06-24-2010, 12:40 PM
Johnson can get Max from a top 3-4 East team when on the team (Hawks), so you think he will take less than Max for not a sure thing in Heat? Not saying Wade, Joe and Bosh won't work, just saying ATL isn't a bad team. All we need is a upgrade at PG (Teague might be that) and a rotational center. Heat needs to a sign a whole team.

You guys need some players with more basketball skill and less athleticism.

beasted86
06-24-2010, 12:41 PM

ATL never offered Johnson the max. They never even offered close to it:

http://www.ajc.com/sports/atlanta-hawks/hawks-johnson-wont-sign-149644.html

4yr/$60 million isn't the max. It's $14M a season.

jackdawson
06-24-2010, 12:42 PM
not really but i can see about not wanting James Johnson he hasnt really didnt do much. But Taj is proven and is like Haslem and better and younger good fit on your team but thats jus me.

Please first learn why Riley is making this move. We want a big three (3 max) and Beasley has to be dumped for that, we can't take on any salary in return.

On a side note, I would never take on Taj or whoever the other player for beasley. Beasley can be an all star on the right team. Those are simple role players you are talking about.

justinnum1
06-24-2010, 12:45 PM
Please first learn why Riley is making this move. We want a big three (3 max) and Beasley has to be dumped for that, we can't take on any salary in return.

On a side note, I would never take on Taj or whoever the other player for beasley. Beasley can be an all star on the right team. Those are simple role players you are talking about.

This. You bulls fans way overrate your talent.

Pierzynski4Prez
06-24-2010, 12:46 PM
ATL never offered Johnson the max. They never even offered close to it:

http://www.ajc.com/sports/atlanta-hawks/hawks-johnson-wont-sign-149644.html

4yr/$60 million isn't the max. It's $14M a season.

Math wasn't always your strong spot, was it

Hawkeye15
06-24-2010, 12:48 PM
Wolves will give you Gomes, and his $1 million guaranteed deal for Beasley

JOSKOMANG4
06-24-2010, 12:48 PM

hahah thinking the same thing. That's 15mill a year man.

I've been saying since the season ended.. the Knicks.. YES THE KNICKS.. will bring in both Joe Johnson & A'Mare Stoudamire!!

Stoudamire(max contract)
J. Johnson(5yr 82.5 mill: 16.5 mill per season).

JOSKOMANG4
06-24-2010, 12:49 PM

Wolves will give you Gomes, and his $1 million guaranteed deal for Beasley

Heat are trying to clear cap space: Gomes has another 2-3 seasons left on his current contract.

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/minnesota.htm

Stunner
06-24-2010, 12:50 PM

Im not overrating anybody i jus compared Gibson to Haslem???????????? Gibson is has about 1 million on his salary compared to Beasley almost 5 for 2 years. I knw why he is doing this im not dumb. Most of u Heat fans are a holes for no reason. U can do watever u want him i was jus saying it makes sense good luck to u and hope u dont strike out. And What are u getting back for Beasley if u dont want to take back salary and get equal worth?

effen5

All I know is Taj plays his *** off every minute hes on the floor...he has a very high basketball IQ and he knows what hes doing....

Much rather have that then a 2nd pick bust.

jackdawson
wolves will give you gomes, and his $1 million guaranteed deal for beasley

no.

beasted86
06-24-2010, 12:51 PM

Nope. :)

jackdawson
06-24-2010, 12:54 PM
All I know is Taj plays his *** off every minute hes on the floor...he has a very high basketball IQ and he knows what hes doing....

Much rather have that then a 2nd pick bust.

A 21 old player who produced ~15ppg, and 6.4 rpg playing 29 mins/game is a bust? Jesus christ bulls fans!!! Always jump on anything related to Heat and make the mods close the threads:facepalm:

JOSKOMANG4
06-24-2010, 12:55 PM
I would like the Heat to make a deal with the Timberwolves.. maybe acquire the 25th & 28th pick in the draft in exchanged for Beasley!

Next for the Wolves, they would have to find a 3rd team in order to send Al Jefferson to the Spurs.. maybe a team in need of a veteran PG (Pacers = Tony Parker).

- Spurs acquire PF Al Jefferson
- Pacers acquire PG Tony Parker
- Wolves acquire 2010 1st rd pick 10th overall & 20th overall pick

marlinsfan24
06-24-2010, 12:58 PM
So Beasley is a bust and he averages 15 and 7, yet Taj averages 9 and 7.5 yet he is the next coming of Jesus himself?

YankyBomber25
06-24-2010, 01:00 PM
what will the heat if they trade beasley. will they get a 1st round pick, or will they at least get a productive player

mia305king
06-24-2010, 01:01 PM
what will the heat if they trade beasley. will they get a 1st round pick, or will they at least get a productive player

My guess is a future pick, just to save more cap space.

sintaks12
Hrm. When the hot topic was the Knicks being able to sign 2 max free agents, everyone flipped out because "who else can you get?" and Donnie Walsh is clueless. But now that Miami may be able to sign 3 max, suddenly it's possible to fill out a roster with vet min players... and Riley's a genuis. Too funny.

The Jokemaker
So Beasley is a bust and he averages 15 and 7, yet Taj averages 9 and 7.5 yet he is the next coming of Jesus himself?

Nobody knows whats going on anymore. Beasley is and will be a fine player in this league but the Heat would trade him for a bag of skittles at this point. And Taj is on the bulls so automatically a top 10 talent.

justinnum1
06-24-2010, 01:02 PM
Im not overrating anybody i jus compared Gibson to Haslem???????????? Gibson is has about 1 million on his salary compared to Beasley almost 5 for 2 years. I knw why he is doing this im not dumb. Most of u Heat fans are a holes for no reason. U can do watever u want him i was jus saying it makes sense good luck to u and hope u dont strike out. And What are u getting back for Beasley if u dont want to take back salary and get equal worth?

:moon: and Bulls fans are saints:facepalm:

jackdawson
06-24-2010, 01:03 PM
PEOPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THIS:

Beasley will moved as a salary dump (for a 2nd round pick or a future first rounder). Or he might just not be traded now and can be included in a sign and trade later.

So making trade proposals for scrubs is not relevant here. Have fun with your scrubs.

magichatnumber9
06-24-2010, 01:09 PM
Beasley to the Knicks, I smell it in the air.

Stunner
06-24-2010, 01:09 PM
at least i am i knw Wat kind of talent we have Rose is only a 10 PG noah top 15 center Taj had a good year is see him as a Joe Smith / Haslem player. Deng is a 15 SF, Kirk a solid player would be great next to Kobe. I knw the truth about our player and dont let dumbass hate of other teams cloud my true judgements.

justinnum1
06-24-2010, 01:11 PM
Beasley would probably go to the wizards if anything.

jackdawson
06-24-2010, 01:11 PM
For disruptive people:

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/nba/bulls/

tdunk21
06-24-2010, 01:12 PM
sign 3 max contract guys and complete the roster with D-league guys?

tdunk21
06-24-2010, 01:15 PM
beasley and future 1st for 49th pick from san antonio.....do it riley....

jackdawson
06-24-2010, 01:17 PM

I don't think any of us here understands what it takes to win championships more than pat riley. I know for sure that Heat will draw a lot of jealousy next season on PSD.

tdunk21
06-24-2010, 01:21 PM
I don't think any of us here understands what it takes to win championships more than pat riley. I know for sure that Heat will draw a lot of jealousy next season on PSD.

thats for sure....but the only thing i dont understand is....what is riley going to do about role players.....

beasted86
06-24-2010, 01:22 PM

PG: Chalmers / Torrance
SG: Wade / Bell
SF: James / Richardson
PF: Bosh / Varnado
C:: Anthony / Alabi

And watch all PSD fans wring their fists and curse the Earth :mad:

marlinsfan24
06-24-2010, 01:23 PM

3 max guys
Chalmers
4 2nd round picks
2 overseas european players

that's 11 guys without even getting into the Vet min guys.

And then next season we could have 2 1st round picks and have the MLE.

Riley said this is going to be a 18-month process. No one expects this to be done in one off-season.

jackdawson
06-24-2010, 01:25 PM
thats for sure....but the only thing i dont understand is....what is riley going to do about role players.....

^^^^^^

3 max guys
Chalmers
4 2nd round picks

Riley said this is going to be a 18-month process. No one expects this to be done in one off-season.

please READ @tdunk21.

props to marlinsfan24 that I didn't have to type:p

oak2455
06-24-2010, 01:27 PM
what are you guys smoking can I get some .........please:facepalm:

footballer2369
06-24-2010, 01:27 PM

Genius...Heat would hang up and laugh...

Only reason we're moving Beasley is to go all in for the big 3....

Trading even salary for even salary with much less talent and upside would be counter productive.

oak2455
06-24-2010, 01:30 PM
3 max guys
Chalmers
4 2nd round picks

and no one to play in front of .........and dont tell me anything you have DWADE and cant fill that place... you can have strippers at half time and still empty seats:D

marlinsfan24
06-24-2010, 01:31 PM
and no one to play in front of .........and dont tell me anything you have DWADE and cant fill that place... you can have strippers at half time and still empty seats:D

Remember 2006, the Heat arena will be full of celebrities. And oh yeah, MJ...funny how he's at more Heat games than Bulls.;)

bigsams50
06-24-2010, 01:36 PM
Beasley for Felton :pray:

marlinsfan24
06-24-2010, 01:36 PM
you right not fans......going forward dont tell me about your fan base it blows......only in football.. college and pro you do have fans:eyebrow:

Miami is a bunch of fair weather fans, everyone knows that. But at least the fans we do have are knowledgeable unlike a lot of fan bases

_Supreme_
06-24-2010, 01:41 PM

If that happens I will swim over to Florida to bring Pat Riley to the mental institution myself.

Good thing there is absolutely no way it happens.

drobe86
06-24-2010, 01:42 PM
I'll give you JJ Barea and Edjuardo Najera..... And really that's the best I can do....

bigsams50
06-24-2010, 01:42 PM
If that happens I will swim over to Florida to bring Pat Riley to the mental institution myself.

Good thing there is absolutely no way it happens.

I know, oh well. A Bobcat fan can dream right? lol

J$mo0th_3o5
06-24-2010, 01:51 PM
:cry: Don't trade him

mikantsass
06-24-2010, 01:52 PM

Felton is unrestricted, they can just sign him outright

bigsams50
06-24-2010, 01:53 PM
Felton is unrestricted, they can just sign him outright

I know. I was talking about S&T

Stunner
06-24-2010, 01:55 PM
I know. I was talking about S&T

Bigssssssssssssss where u been buddy?

bigsams50
06-24-2010, 01:58 PM
Bigssssssssssssss where u been buddy?

Hahaha, man i've been here in Greece lol. Just waiting to see if MJ can work his magic for my Cats this year

Stunner
06-24-2010, 02:00 PM
Hahaha, man i've been here in Greece lol. Just waiting to see if MJ can work his magic for my Cats this year

LOL i see i thought u went all Boston on me for a sec lmao. Big things for both our teams 2 bad the bobcats dnt have a 1st pick u guys should try and get one of Minnys lol.

bigsams50
06-24-2010, 02:21 PM
LOL i see i thought u went all Boston on me for a sec lmao. Big things for both our teams 2 bad the bobcats dnt have a 1st pick u guys should try and get one of Minnys lol.

I read somewhere we were trying to buy a pick, IDK if it was first or second round. I honestly dont care what round it is, i just want a friggin pick so i can be excited for tonight

Ethix11
06-24-2010, 02:26 PM
The Heat should hold onto Beasley and sign their 3 max guys. And i dont know how people can say Gibson is better than Beasley when Beasleys stats are better.

Stunner
06-24-2010, 02:28 PM
I read somewhere we were trying to buy a pick, IDK if it was first or second round. I honestly dont care what round it is, i just want a friggin pick so i can be excited for tonight

yeah who u tellin I want that kirk deal to go down so bad so we can get Paul George if we get Henry i wouldnt be mad but i want Paul lmao.

effen5
06-24-2010, 02:32 PM
The Heat should hold onto Beasley and sign their 3 max guys. And i dont know how people can say Gibson is better than Beasley when Beasleys stats are better.

I misinterperted myself....I meant I would much rather have a player like Gibson then Beasley.

Sure Beasley has better stats but Gibson does stuff that doesn't show up on stats.

Plus Beasley should be wayyy better then Gibson but hes not...plus we got Gibson towards the end of the draft while Beasy was #2.

bigsams50
06-24-2010, 02:38 PM
yeah who u tellin I want that kirk deal to go down so bad so we can get Paul George if we get Henry i wouldnt be mad but i want Paul lmao.

Hahahaha tell me bout it, i'd be happy with anyone

Stunner
06-24-2010, 02:39 PM
Hahahaha tell me bout it, i'd be happy with anyone

Man this thread got dead lol

xabial
06-24-2010, 02:49 PM
Celtics will take him for #52 pick.....

But seriously, Riley is doing EXACTLY what he needs to do with this team. The cook trade was a good move, and if Bease and Jones are out then the Heat are in the best position of all heading into free agency

thats whats ganna happen...Hes ganna trade beasley for a 2nd rounder... to sign 3 maxes.....

YankyBomber25
06-24-2010, 02:59 PM
what will the heat get if they trade beasley. will they get a 1st round pick or will they at least get a productive player. and will the heat trade any of there 4 second round picks to get a 1st round pick

Young2Kinsler
06-24-2010, 03:02 PM
Butler for Beasley, get it done.

Swashcuff
06-24-2010, 03:14 PM

exactly.... that is so unrealistic.

YankyBomber25
06-24-2010, 03:19 PM
are the heat trading beasley!!!???? and will the heat trade any of there 2nd rounders to get a 1st rounder or anybody!!!?? and who will the heat get for beasley

tdunk21
06-24-2010, 03:25 PM
http://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA

For everything the Heat's tried to simply give him away, there isn't one team yet willing to take Michael Beasley into cap space.

Young2Kinsler
06-24-2010, 03:34 PM
I really wish Dallas would get Beasley, we need to get younger.

nikeking711
Somebody's going to bite during the draft tonight.

Stunner
http://twitter.com/wojyahoonba

lmao

Kakaroach
06-24-2010, 03:37 PM
I think the Jazz could potentially make a move, at least that what we're discussing in the Jazz forum. Jazz Trade Exception for Beasley and the #32 pick. Frees up Beasley's entire contract unless I'm mistaken, which is exactly what the Heat want.

nikeking711
06-24-2010, 03:39 PM
I think the Jazz could potentially make a move, at least that what we're discussing in the Jazz forum. Jazz Trade Exception for Beasley and the #32 pick. Frees up Beasley's entire contract unless I'm mistaken, which is exactly what the Heat want.

How much is that trade exception?