PDA

View Full Version : Tim Donaghy On Game 7: How The League Influences A Series

JordansBulls
06-23-2010, 11:47 AM
http://deadspin.com/5567321/tim-donaghy-on-game-7-how-the-nba-influences-a-series

The big thing that stands out about the series is how dramatically the officiating changed after the first two games. In Games 1 and 2, the referees handed out fouls like candy 54 were called in the opener, 58 in the next game. Over the remainder of the series, refs called an average of 44 fouls. What happened? Well, I can say from experience that it had nothing to do with the play on the floor and a lot more to do with what happened in a hotel room the morning of every game.

Here's how it works: In the playoffs, three refs and an alternate meet in a hotel room with a group supervisor before a game. The league office e-mails the supervisor a list of things it wants the officials to concentrate on, and the supervisor relays the message to the refs in their meeting.

What is your take on this? Is he speaking the truth or is he trying to downgrade the integrity of the game?

Raoul Duke
06-23-2010, 11:49 AM
Oh god not this guy again...

I believe less and less of what he says each time he opens his mouth and is quoted in print.

DaoudS
06-23-2010, 11:50 AM
lol....that's all I can say when I read anything from Donaghy

GSW Hoops
06-23-2010, 11:59 AM
He's right about the series being called differently in games 3-7 than 1-2, but any idiot watching the NBA would notice that.

oak2455
06-23-2010, 12:00 PM
tell him dont drop the soap:eyebrow:

td0tsfinest
06-23-2010, 12:00 PM
Surprised this guy hasn't written a book yet.

NYMetros
06-23-2010, 12:02 PM
He's not lieing. You guys are pretty naive if you don't think that the NBA tells the refs they want them to concentrate on certain things in certain games. Isn't it obvious if you're watching the games?

That was a pretty good breakdown of all the calls too. I didn't even notice some of them til right now.

Hellcrooner
06-23-2010, 12:06 PM
well ic an tell you this Had rthe refs not allowed Sheed, Daivs and Perk to get away with everything against Pau in boston games there woudlnt have been a 6th or 7th game.

albertc86
06-23-2010, 12:13 PM
He's not lieing. You guys are pretty naive if you don't think that the NBA tells the refs they want them to concentrate on certain things in certain games. Isn't it obvious if you're watching the games?

That was a pretty good breakdown of all the calls too. I didn't even notice some of them til right now.

Exactly. Refs do meet before every game to discuss their approach to that particular game. As Crooner mentioned, the refs didn't slap Wallace nor Perkins with a technical even though they should've at one point in the series. They didn't because of the magnitude of the series and they certainly weren't going to do it in Boston, either. I don't mind if the refs swallow their whistles, but don't disregard blatant fouls, then call ticky-tack fouls later in the game.

Super.
06-23-2010, 12:14 PM
well ic an tell you this Had rthe refs not allowed Sheed, Daivs and Perk to get away with everything against Pau in boston games there woudlnt have been a 6th or 7th game.

Boston FT's Game 7 - 17

Laker's FT's FOURTH QUARTER Game 7 - 21

You won the championship and your still whining? WOW. Fakers fans have zero class

McPeak92
06-23-2010, 12:15 PM
I believe that there is a list of things but it probably says something like...

"Don't call it a foul if its just slight contact, let the players play."

or

"Watch the elbows from Perk"

not

"Get Bynum to foul out so the lakers will lose to make it more interesting"

kswissdaf
06-23-2010, 12:16 PM

LMAO you cant touch Pau without him screaming and flopping

gcoll
06-23-2010, 12:16 PM
The refs turned game 7 into an extremely slow, bogged down, ****** game.

LMAO you cant touch Pau without him screaming and flopping
Pau gets rewarded a lot for his own personal goofiness.

mikantsass
06-23-2010, 12:20 PM

Here in the US, we play physical. Not that finess crap the euros like to play. And Pau gets almost every call. He flops wit the best of them and screams like a little girl if anyone is within 5 feet of him.

kswissdaf
06-23-2010, 12:20 PM
The refs turned game 7 into an extremely slow, bogged down, ****** game.

I know because when there is contact he screams at the top of his lungs and its hard not to call a foul when the guys sounds like he got shot

NYMetros
06-23-2010, 12:22 PM

Pau played like terribly in Boston. The refs let them be more physical in boston because that's the way the league and the fans wanted it, and it was 100x more entertaining than in games 1 and 2 and the 4th quarter of game 7 when if you sneezed on another player it was called a foul.

Lo Porto
06-23-2010, 12:23 PM
He's right, the reffing did change. In fact, it changed even before the 4th quarter of game 7. Before the 4th, we were watching a nice physical basketball game. In the 4th, they called every little thing on Boston. In the end, Boston was in the penalty with 6:40 left and gave up 19 FT's in the quarter. Yet Boston only shot 6. Hell, LA shot more FT in the 4th quarter than Boston did all game.

You really earned that one LA. Merry Christmas from David Stern.

carter15
06-23-2010, 12:27 PM
I don't think anything is wrong or fixed if what he said indeed happens.
The refs could use an outside opinion on how they are doing and what they are doing right and wrong.
I don't see a problem in the league telling their refs to call the game looser and they were calling too many fouls in the early games.

MaHaRaJaH
06-23-2010, 12:33 PM
Surprised this guy hasn't written a book yet.

Ohh he will lol it will be titled

IF

NBA IS FIXED
lol

MaHaRaJaH
06-23-2010, 12:34 PM
You're such a Pau homer it's not even funny. Pau played like **** in Boston, get over it. The refs let them be more physical in boston because that's the way the league and the fans wanted it, and it was 100x more entertaining than in games 1 and 2 and the 4th quarter of game 7 when if you sneezed on another player it was called a foul.

With great success comes great delusion

Klivlend
06-23-2010, 12:35 PM
This is no secret. I saw it on NBATV. The refs do meet in a hotel room before a game and discuss how they want to officiate the game. The talk about previous games, what went well, what didn't, how they're going to handle certain situations, certain players.

Sly Guy
06-23-2010, 12:36 PM
With great success comes great delusion

I lol'ed.

3RDASYSTEM
06-23-2010, 12:36 PM
Its funny how we bash other articles and watever cause they claim they have '''unnamed sources'' but when CANSECO/SUPERHEAD/DONAGHEY come out and speak from hands on experience we keep the same mindframe like it was a ''hidden source'' ...this dude is legit and caused a bunch of headaches like the other 2 i mentioned...iits a biz...and when i say biz i mean $$$$$, its not for the fans,me,you, and whatever else you feel they doing it for, and if you still act like you sick of TIM ....he told STERN to ''take his head out of the sand'' for acting like he doesnt know wats going on...and i say the same to whoever post on here denying it also

kswissdaf
06-23-2010, 12:38 PM

or

not

/Thread

xbrackattackx
06-23-2010, 12:39 PM
I want this TIM to go to Utah, and enjoy Death By Firing Squad ASAP!

MaGic
06-23-2010, 12:42 PM
Boston FT's Game 7 - 17

Laker's FT's FOURTH QUARTER Game 7 - 21

You won the championship and your still whining? WOW. Fakers fans have zero class

Why are idiots questioning the referee in game 7? Again I'll point out!

Game 3 - Boston choked
Game 6 - Boston again choked
Game 7 - Leading in 3rd quarter Boston CHOKED

THAT'S 3X THAT BOSTON COULD HAVE A HOLD ON THIS SERIES!! YET THEY CHOKED!! PERIOD!!

MaGic
06-23-2010, 12:44 PM
Here in the US, we play physical. Not that finess crap the euros like to play. And Pau gets almost every call. He flops wit the best of them and screams like a little girl if anyone is within 5 feet of him.

Yeah just like Paul Pierce, he does the ballet everytime someone breaths on him.

Kashmir13579
06-23-2010, 12:44 PM

not to mention derek fisher flopping all over the place. if rondo was a flopper he would have been on the line much more (he might miss the FT, but thats a diff story) floppers a cheap as ****kkk

_Supreme_
06-23-2010, 12:46 PM
What is your take on this? Is he speaking the truth or is he trying to downgrade the integrity of the game?

Both

Hellcrooner
06-23-2010, 01:01 PM
RUle book.

You grab another player by his shirt its a foul

you hold a palyer by his arm is a foul.

you elbow a player isa fowl.

you ckick a player while shootng is a foul.

you got two players elbowing a palyer its a foul.

if the game was called stricly to the rule book Celtics woudl ruan out of bigs in 5 minutes.

But of course its all bout We americans are so tough and euros are so soft buhhh buhhh buhhhhh-

get over it dudes in 10 years Half the league wil eb foreigners and 5 out of the top 10 players will be foreigners.

in 20 years i gues you wont even want to watch.

NYMetros
06-23-2010, 01:03 PM
RUle book.

if the game was called stricly to the rule book Celtics woudl ruan out of bigs in 5 minutes.

But of course its all bout We americans are so tough and euros are so soft buhhh buhhh buhhhhh-

get over it dudes in 10 years Half the league wil eb foreigners and 5 out of the top 10 players will be foreigners.

If the game was called exactly by the rulebook then there would be a palming violation every single play and 3 second violations every time down the floor.

nickdymez
06-23-2010, 01:03 PM
He's right, the reffing did change. In fact, it changed even before the 4th quarter of game 7. Before the 4th, we were watching a nice physical basketball game. In the 4th, they called every little thing on Boston. In the end, Boston was in the penalty with 6:40 left and gave up 19 FT's in the quarter. Yet Boston only shot 6. Hell, LA shot more FT in the 4th quarter than Boston did all game.

You really earned that one LA. Merry Christmas from David Stern.

So i guess when leon powe shot more freethrows than the lakers did as a team in '08, it was warranted right? Celtics lost, get over it... If you dont like it, change the channel! hahah

mikantsass
06-23-2010, 01:06 PM
Yeah just like Paul Pierce, he does the ballet everytime someone breaths on him.

There is a difference. Pierce is an actor. So is Artest, Fisher, and Kobe. Same could be said a little for Ray and maybe Rondo at times. Gasol is a full fledge Varejao flopper. His arms fly everywhere, his hair flapps around, his little girlish scream comes out and he hits the ground like he was shot in the eyes by a kobe bryant colorado *** load.

Sure Pierce sells it when he gets bumped, or Artest "loses his balance" when Rondo shoves him, or Kobe sells it when he is tapped on the arm during a jumper....... Gasol is a vagina and he plays like one.

Hellcrooner
06-23-2010, 01:09 PM
There is a difference. Pierce is an actor. So is Artest, Fisher, and Kobe. Same could be said a little for Ray and maybe Rondo at times. Gasol is a full fledge Varejao flopper. His arms fly everywhere, his hair flapps around, his little girlish scream comes out and he hits the ground like he was shot in the eyes by a kobe bryant colorado *** load.

Sure Pierce sells it when he gets bumped, or Artest "loses his balance" when Rondo shoves him, or Kobe sells it when he is tapped on the arm during a jumper....... Gasol is a vagina and he plays like one.

Must be hard losing to a vagine socring a 1 assist short Td and then an 18 qith 19 rebounds.

Aar684
06-23-2010, 01:17 PM

Or kobe bryant screaming "hey!!" whenever he goes near the rim. They are all drama queens.

JDMVP
06-23-2010, 01:19 PM
Here we go again, the refs did that and this, LAKERS, Celtics yada yada yada.
It's so funny how everyone and i mean everyone(even Laker fans) forgot that after game 3 Doc Rivers and the whole Celtics org had a confrontation or argument with the league about the non call on illegal screens and other issues. Its also so funny how celtics fans forgot that in game 2 when the Lakers had cut the lead to 3 93-90, KG and Pau had a battle on the ball, ABC and everybody at home saw that KG clearly touched the ball last and who did the refs give the ball to the Celtics.
Game 5
Really funny Celtics 5 pt lead, Ray Allen shoots the 3, comepletly the ball did not hit the rim, refs review celtics ball.
There was many occasions in this series were in the Perk and Sheed should have been called for a T, did we see any? NO

I know the 4th in game 7, i knew that Celtics Fans were gonna go nuts about the FT but hey what if the right calls were made late in game 2 and 5, what coulda happen?????

robdog_5
06-23-2010, 01:29 PM
You cann't just dismiss what he is saying. First off he was a ref so he would know if that did happen. Second of all didn't this happen when Jose Canseco wrote his book and talked. Everybody discounted him and so far he has been the most honest guy of all. He's got nothing to lose.

mikantsass
06-23-2010, 01:32 PM
Must be hard losing to a vagine socring a 1 assist short Td and then an 18 qith 19 rebounds.

It has been very hard and frustrating, Yes.

Here we go again, the refs did that and this, LAKERS, Celtics yada yada yada.
It's so funny how everyone and i mean everyone(even Laker fans) forgot that after game 3 Doc Rivers and the whole Celtics org had a confrontation or argument with the league about the non call on illegal screens and other issues. Its also so funny how celtics fans forgot that in game 2 when the Lakers had cut the lead to 3 93-90, KG and Pau had a battle on the ball, ABC and everybody at home saw that KG clearly touched the ball last and who did the refs give the ball to the Celtics.
Game 5
Really funny Celtics 5 pt lead, Ray Allen shoots the 3, comepletly the ball did not hit the rim, refs review celtics ball.
There was many occasions in this series were in the Perk and Sheed should have been called for a T, did we see any? NO

I know the 4th in game 7, i knew that Celtics Fans were gonna go nuts about the FT but hey what if the right calls were made late in game 2 and 5, what coulda happen?????

I agree with you, but at the same time in Game 3 the Lakers got favorable calls down the stretch and we all know what happened in the 4th Q of game 7, so it evens out.

I cannot speak for all Celtics fans, but I do NOT blame the game 7 loss on the refs. Sure it is hard to play against the Lakers while the refs are on their side, but the C's had multiple chances to put the game away and ran out of gas.

Justice 84
06-23-2010, 01:45 PM
Same **** has happened even when MJ played and the Bulls were winning titles. Either we discredit every title since the early 90s or we shut up about this. The best team won this year's finals. The refs cost LA some games or made some huge game changing calls against the Lakers. There were a lot of bad calls in this series, but in the end, the best team won it.

GHGHCP
06-23-2010, 01:54 PM
You cann't just dismiss what he is saying. First off he was a ref so he would know if that did happen. Second of all didn't this happen when Jose Canseco wrote his book and talked. Everybody discounted him and so far he has been the most honest guy of all. He's got nothing to lose.

The problem I have with Donaghy is that his "revelations" always seem to come AFTER the fact. Canseco wrote a book and talked years before @#$% hit the fan with baseball.

Tony_Starks
06-23-2010, 02:43 PM
Tim Donaghy? Hmmm, I wonder if he could possibly have an agenda? :yawn:

Nighthawk
06-23-2010, 03:26 PM
i believe every word this guy says.

JordansBulls
06-23-2010, 03:29 PM
Same **** has happened even when MJ played and the Bulls were winning titles. Either we discredit every title since the early 90s or we shut up about this. The best team won this year's finals. The refs cost LA some games or made some huge game changing calls against the Lakers. There were a lot of bad calls in this series, but in the end, the best team won it.

It's fine to have free throws, but I don't think it is right in the finale of a series to get more free throws in the last quarter of the game when you were down at the beginning than the other team got the entire game. I'm not saying there werent' fouls, but if the game wasn't being called that way the first 3 quarters, then it should have stayed the same in the 4th. No one wants to lose a deciding game where a team has a parade to the free throw line the entire period.

boriquaabe
06-23-2010, 03:42 PM
Everyone laughed at Jose Canseco also But who got the last laugh and the redemption???

carter15
06-23-2010, 03:47 PM
I don't think anything is wrong or fixed if what he said indeed happens.
The refs could use an outside opinion on how they are doing and what they are doing right and wrong.
I don't see a problem in the league telling their refs to call the game looser and they were calling too many fouls in the early games.

I ask, what is wrong if what he said really happened?

hugepatsfan
06-23-2010, 03:51 PM
Gasol got bailed out a lot. Not saying it was fixed, but damn did he get a lot of questionable calls.

Mplsman
06-23-2010, 03:57 PM
He has no reason to lie anymore, he's just exposing it for what it is.

magichatnumber9
06-23-2010, 04:08 PM
talking about the finals makes me sad. :(

The[chi][town]
06-23-2010, 04:10 PM
Everyone laughed at Jose Canseco also But who got the last laugh and the redemption???

im pretty sure Canseco got knocked the **** out in some UFC type **** not to long ago, i call that the last laugh and the redemption

amoore87
06-23-2010, 04:14 PM
donaghy also said lebron vs kobe was gonna happen..refs/umps control every game..make ur plays, dont be dumb, and then u dont have to worry about them as much right?!

da wood
06-23-2010, 04:22 PM
i agree with everyone when they said that the best team won because trust me if it came down to the refs making the straight call all the way down the middle i think this thing would have been over in 5 for l.a.

GoferKing_
06-23-2010, 04:44 PM
You Laker "fans" say that Perk, Rasheed should get a technical, I say Kobe should be given at least 2 tech's for all thet yelling at the ref's after every possesion without a foul called in Lakers favor.

majestic
06-23-2010, 04:50 PM
its fixed and has been

FarOutIos
06-23-2010, 05:00 PM

or

not

That is the question we cannot answer yet.

It is obvious that the game was called different after games 1 and 2.

It is obvious that the refs have a pre-game meeting to discuss work. Everyone talks about work with their coworkers.

It is not obvious as to the exact nature of the conversation. MOST companies have employees discuss ways to help the company make more money. If that is the case in this situation, the conversation could be "let's extend the series if possible".

And do the Refs get paid per game they Ref. If so, don't they benefit from extending the series and getting more money?

gerber
06-23-2010, 05:03 PM

or

not

x2. its pretty obvious the league talks with the refs.

gerber
06-23-2010, 05:04 PM
You Laker "fans" say that Perk, Rasheed should get a technical, I say Kobe should be given at least 2 tech's for all thet yelling at the ref's after every possesion without a foul called in Lakers favor.

yeah same for ronoo and kg and perkins.

masalex1205
06-23-2010, 05:08 PM
RUle book.

Dude, I'm really getting sick of how you turn every thread about European b-ball>American b-ball. Just stop it, this has nothing to do with that...and for the love of pete use spell check, reading you're posts makes me feel like I'm Dyslexic

koLohe2133
06-23-2010, 05:15 PM
Lakers are 11-1 when joey dbag crawford is reffing them in the playoffs...

he went to high school with tim donaghy...

but o ya tim donaghy worked alone so i guess its erronaeous right?

:facepalm:

_KB24_
06-23-2010, 05:17 PM
RUle book.

:laugh:

5 of the Top 10 players foreigners? We'd be on par with the WWE in terms of entertainment.

tonyd3b54
06-23-2010, 05:21 PM
so far this thread has confirmed 2 things... and both of them every1 in this forum already knows...

1) the nba has a huge influence on how games are officiated...

2) crooner is the biggest european ball licker...

koLohe2133
06-23-2010, 05:21 PM
RUle book.

YEA MAN!!!!

im waiting on andrea bargnani, linas kleiza, and the LATE GREAT DARKO MILICIC to realize their potential!!!!:facepalm:

here in america, we call that sarcasm :eyebrow:

_KB24_
06-23-2010, 05:22 PM
It's fine to have free throws, but I don't think it is right in the finale of a series to get more free throws in the last quarter of the game when you were down at the beginning than the other team got the entire game. I'm not saying there werent' fouls, but if the game wasn't being called that way the first 3 quarters, then it should have stayed the same in the 4th. No one wants to lose a deciding game where a team has a parade to the free throw line the entire period.

They called the whole game consistent. Their were questionable calls for both sides, but nothing to decide the outcome of a game. The Lakers just destroyed the living hell out of the Celtics in the rebounding dept. and that was the difference. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just upset.

(P.S., there were a couple calls on Pau that were REAL weak and he did flop, the pump fake in the 4th and the screen by Garnett, but they were still fouls. Contact was made, albeit it was softer than the WNBA.)

junion
06-23-2010, 05:30 PM
of course the refs meet in a hotel room, they have to be on the same page. i don't have a problem if they call a game a certain way - just as long as they call it THAT certain way throughout the whole game for both sides. it's up to the teams to adjust to it. i only have a problem if one team is allowed to hack while another team can't even move. OR if during one part of the game it's called one way, and the other side it's called another.

i do believe that if they mess up, they make up some calls somehow. the hard part is that there are so many fouls and they technically CAN call each one, but they don't, and when they finally do, people cry about it.

as long as they're consistent during a game, it's fine. even if they're inconsistent throughout the series, it's okay, as long as they're consistent throughout each individual game.

Lakersho
06-23-2010, 05:34 PM
so far this thread has confirmed 2 things... and both of them every1 in this forum already knows...

1) the nba has a huge influence on how games are officiated...

2) crooner is the biggest european ball licker...

now thats funny... :burn::injury:

DCB/LAL
06-23-2010, 05:58 PM
Everyone seemed to disagree with him before......lets see how many change their minds on that here.

Point them out if they have flopped since then.

avrpatsfan
06-23-2010, 05:58 PM
For the first 3 quarters of the Finals it was called tight. Then in the 4th they called touch fouls. It's ridiculous.

_KB24_
06-23-2010, 06:19 PM
For the first 3 quarters of the Finals it was called tight. Then in the 4th they called touch fouls. It's ridiculous.

Can you point out them out and legitimately say they were not fouls? If so, I would love the example. I DVR'd the game and watched on Monday. Except for the two calls I said in mother post which were WEAK calls but still fouls, the Celtics were just committing stupid fouls. JVG said it best, the Celtics are going to look back at this game 10 years from now and say, 'We didn't even allow them to beat us by allowing them to go to the free-throw line"...

stawka
06-23-2010, 06:20 PM

It's 8:20am here in Melbourne, and you have already OFFICIALLY ****ed my day up with your ignorant homerific BS that you, and only you believe. Thank God it's almost the weekend

lakerssssssss
06-23-2010, 06:47 PM
if u guys would click on the link, you will see a nice video review of the calls that were missed in the series.

this is the link for the video review on game 7

http://deadspin.com/5567321/tim-donaghy-on-game-7-how-the-nba-influences-a-series

Kevj77
06-23-2010, 06:53 PM

or

not

"Get Bynum to foul out so the lakers will lose to make it more interesting"This is how I see it too. Not buying the conspiracy theories. I'm sure the league did say something about letting them play after the first two games when both teams had key players in foul trouble the whole time.

sunnydayin'zona
06-23-2010, 06:57 PM
boston ft's game 7 - 17

laker's ft's fourth quarter game 7 - 21

you won the championship and your still whining? Wow. Fakers fans have zero class
+1

here in the us, we play physical. Not that finess crap the euros like to play. And pau gets almost every call. He flops wit the best of them and screams like a little girl if anyone is within 5 feet of him.

+1

lmao you cant touch pau without him screaming and flopping

+1

the refs turned game 7 into an extremely slow, bogged down, ****** game.

+1

wizardsfan3
06-23-2010, 06:58 PM
i actually believe every word that comes out of donaghy's mouth...i am a big nba fan but i believe its rigged...since the lakers kings series and the draft lottery a couple years ago i believed its rigged...i don't see how you guys don't believe anything he says

nanablvd
06-23-2010, 07:07 PM
Even if Tim Donaghy is speaking of truth, I dont think there's any wrongdoing in it. It's good that the refs meet and reflect about their performance in previous games and make the appropriate adjustments for the next game.

tangent12
06-23-2010, 07:09 PM
Call me naive but i do believe some of it. I mean, you have to. There's proof already of games that were tampered with so you got to believe the generic idea of manipulation in sporting events. It happens.

With that said, you can't believe all the stories within the subject. So i do believe the concept and use it to open my eyes and keep an open mind towards things, but the stories, much like gossip i don't pay a lot of attention to.

tr4shb0t
06-23-2010, 07:34 PM
It was meant to go to 7 from the get go. I have no doubt about it. I don't think they want to mess with the outcome though or they will look real bad. Still treading dangerous waters.

JasonJohnHorn
06-23-2010, 07:38 PM
It sounds reasonable. I wouldnt doubt it a word of it.

Hellcrooner
06-23-2010, 08:44 PM
YEA MAN!!!!

im waiting on andrea bargnani, linas kleiza, and the LATE GREAT DARKO MILICIC to realize their potential!!!!:facepalm:

here in america, we call that sarcasm :eyebrow:

that jsut shows how much you know.

go check wich kind of year he had.

_KB24_
06-23-2010, 09:36 PM

He lead the Raptors to the promised land, oh wait...... :rolleyes:

He's been a bust, him over B. Roy :facepalm:

koLohe2133
06-24-2010, 02:10 PM

17.2 points per game------eh thats decent....i guess.

6.2 rebounds per game----- he is 7 feet tall! i dont speak metric but that is TALL ENOUGH TO GET A REBOUND IF HE HAD ANY BALLS AND WANTED TO DO HARD WORK

1.2 assists per game....HORRENDOUS

seriously, it sickens me when i see no talent 7 footers averaging less than 10 boards a game. i made a promise to myself at a young age, that if i was 6'5'' or taller i was going to the league in SOMETHING.

God graced me with a 6' 185 lb frame.....so now im a social worker....

HouRealCoach
06-24-2010, 02:21 PM
Guys he's a snitch... He got caught so he's bringing people down with him... He's not lying the NBA officiating made Gasol look like Hakeem, Which in reality Sheed gave him a nightmare on defense and shut his *** down. But not only that, the officiating was horrible on both sides

mikantsass
06-24-2010, 02:38 PM

Yeah 6 rebounds per game as a Center..... Great player. He is nothing more than a 7 foot SG.

JordansBulls
06-24-2010, 02:43 PM
Yeah 6 rebounds per game as a Center..... Great player. He is nothing more than a 7 foot SG.

:speechless: