PDA

View Full Version : the difference of being 'MJ' to being 'KB' to being 'LBJ' and to being 'D-WADE'

emman03
06-18-2010, 04:46 AM
MICHAEL JORDAN:
-THE GREATEST PLAYER IN ALL TIME (MARK IT TO YOUR NEURONS!!!)

KOBE BRYANT:
-TOO FAR TO BEAT JORDAN

LEBRON JAMES:
-HAS ENOUGH TIME TO BEAT BOTH JORDAN AND BRYANT LEGACY

DWYANE WADE:
-ALMOST BEING A JORDAN THE DIFFERENCE IS THE HEIGHT

MJ = has the all over game
KB = has the shooting (one of jordan's ability and moves)
LBJ = has the thunderous dunks (one of jordan's ability and moves)
D-WADE = has the slash and almost all around player (one of jordan's ability and moves)

KB+LBJ+D-WADE = MJ

let kobe = shooting and I.Q.
let lebron = power and athleticism
let dwyane = skill and dominating

over all you end up being jordan

that's why stop comparing jordan to the three because their have different style of game don't ever compare them because of their accomplishment because KOBE and MICHAEL has a great cast while LEBRON has it also but like i said KOBE got it also and you cant blame DWYANE if he has cast like that i guess he can compete for the trophy because DWAYNE for me is more complete player than LEBRON.

JNA17
06-18-2010, 04:46 AM
http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af116/Solid-Win/xb9yt0jpg.gif

HuRRiCaNeS324
06-18-2010, 05:15 AM
What.....the....****..... are you saying?

ko8e24
06-18-2010, 05:19 AM
Queensbridge!

COBY KARL
06-18-2010, 05:29 AM
MJ + Magic Johnson + Larry Bird + Wilt Chamberlain = Adam Morrison

ntat
06-18-2010, 06:00 AM
This makes NO ****ING SENSE, and what does is stupid.

stawka
06-18-2010, 06:01 AM
What.....the....****..... are you saying?

Lmaooooooooooooooooooo

This post was about the best thing I've witnessed all week, thank you!!

ntat
06-18-2010, 06:04 AM
MJ + Magic Johnson + Larry Bird + Wilt Chamberlain = Adam Morrison

All Im gonna say is he has two more titles than LeBron...

-Kobe24-TJ19-
06-18-2010, 07:35 AM
epic fail

R cool J
06-18-2010, 07:44 AM
Since ESPN is all over comparing Kobe to Michael Jordan, I'm just gonna put it out there. Magic Johnson is still the greatest player of all time. I love Kobe, I love Jordan...but let's be real, Magic Johnson was a 6 foot 9 Chris Paul!!!! Magic has 5 titles and should have been 7 or at least 6 ( he and b. scott injured in the 89 series against the pistons, and worthy injured against the bulls). I mean let's think about this, Magic was 31 when he retired due to the HIV virus!!!! 31!!!! Kobe is 31 right now...the magic man even said it himself after the finals loss to the bulls, that they would get them next year, but of course we all know that could not happen after he announced his retirement...I truly believe Jordan would not have won 3 straight if Magic was playing those years.

-Big-Baby-
06-18-2010, 07:55 AM
Since ESPN is all over comparing Kobe to Michael Jordan, I'm just gonna put it out there. Magic Johnson is still the greatest player of all time. I love Kobe, I love Jordan...but let's be real, Magic Johnson was a 6 foot 9 Chris Paul!!!! Magic has 5 titles and should have been 7 or at least 6 ( he and b. scott injured in the 89 series against the pistons, and worthy injured against the bulls). I mean let's think about this, Magic was 31 when he retired due to the HIV virus!!!! 31!!!! Kobe is 31 right now...the magic man even said it himself after the finals loss to the bulls, that they would get them next year, but of course we all know that could not happen after he announced his retirement...I truly believe Jordan would not have won 3 straight if Magic was playing those years.

:facepalm:

D1JM
06-18-2010, 07:57 AM

we are going to have to get use to this laker fans doing stupid threads like this for the entire summer