PDA

View Full Version : world wide wes real influence?

Dieselpi
06-16-2010, 02:39 PM
via real gm

“…In a radio interview with Jerry Stackhouse and Bill Lekas, William Wesley claimed that he is not involved in LeBron James‘ decision-making process related to the superstar’s upcoming free agency.”He’s going through the process that was afforded to him. He’s going to touch each base of the process of free agency, I believe,” Wesley said. “I haven’t sat down and talked to him. I don’t wanna sit down with him and talk to him about it unless, you know, if he brings something to me or asks a question or something along those lines I’ll address it. But this is his decision for him and his family to make.”
When pressed further about James’ feelings on free agency, Wesley said, “I just shared with you I haven’t even conversated with him about this process because this is his family and that’s their process. So, you know, I haven’t talked to him about that.”
Is it possible that the World Wide Wes stuff is overblown a bit?

Dieselpi
06-16-2010, 02:40 PM
ive always thought the attention given to him was overblow as he is not part of what lebron considers his inner circle

mia305king
06-16-2010, 02:42 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/TrueHoop/post/_/id/16762/william-wesley-on-jerry-stackhouses-radio-show

There's the link since people will ask for one.

Dieselpi
06-16-2010, 02:44 PM
yea the link i tried to post didnt work for some reason had a bunch of asterisks in it, good lookin out.

mia305king
06-16-2010, 02:46 PM
Yeah, it's from a site that gets censored here.

D1JM
06-16-2010, 02:55 PM
Well obviously he is not going to say if he did. Everyone knows who Wes is and they know how influential he can be.

Dieselpi
06-16-2010, 03:47 PM
Well obviously he is not going to say if he did. Everyone knows who Wes is and they know how influential he can be.

he just came out and said he isnt part of the inner circle and hasnt spoken to lebron, this after countless articles quoting wes saying lebron prefers to be here or prefers to be there.

abe_froman
06-16-2010, 03:52 PM
just because he is "deny everything,admit nothing" mode in public doesnt mean he's not influential

seriously,do you believe everything everyone says on the radio.gullible?

Dieselpi
06-16-2010, 03:56 PM
just because he is "deny everything,admit nothing" mode in public doesnt mean he's not influential

seriously,do you believe everything everyone says on the radio.gullible?

so you believe him when he says lebron is leaning towards chicago, but not when he says he hasnt spoken to him?

abe_froman
06-16-2010, 03:58 PM
so you believe him when he says lebron is leaning towards chicago, but not when he says he hasnt spoken to him?

i dont believe a damn thing he says

but since you do,i have a bridge to sell you lol

Dieselpi
06-16-2010, 04:02 PM
actually ive always said that i dont believe anything anyone says on the matter
unless its a quote that comes directly from lebron, its all playing the media