PDA

View Full Version : Nba rules....

majmarcus
06-13-2010, 11:26 PM
Yes, I'm a Lakers fan...BIG WOO! After watching yet another blown call in the critical stage of a game....STERN HAS GOT TO ADDRESS THIS! The quality of the NBA game is being destroyed by horrendous calls! Yes it was extremely difficult to tell in game speed the 1st time if the ball hit the rim or not! But how can you NOT have a replay system in place to review such calls? From the charges to blocking fouls to ball of this guy but they made it be off that guy :mad:
The Quality of the NBA is sinking lower and lower! I truly do not think Stern even cares...he just wants the longest series possible!!!! He could give a ish how it looks along the way! That dude just cares about the league MAKING MONEY! I remember watchin the finals back in 80's, 90's, & even when the Lakers were 3peating....I do not remember the last time I watched an NBA finals that was as painful to watch as this one! When the Celtics beat L.A. 4-2, they(Celtics) left no doubt that they were the better team! I think the Lakers are the better team now! But the awful and inconsistent officiating makes my head hurt! I really don't give a ish who's the better team! LET THE TEAMS PLAY AND CALL THE GAME FAIR and for the love of GOD...PUT A REPLAY SYSTEM IN PLACE THAT WILL GIVE THESE PUPPETS THE BEST CHANCE TO GET THE CALL RIGHT!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

stawka
06-13-2010, 11:28 PM
WTF did the officials miss? The "airball" HIT the rim, you could see the ball change directions in the way it was spinning. There was bad calls both ways, but that was not one of them. Get over it and move on. The Lakers lost because they didn't show up - except Kobe.

HT9Canada
06-13-2010, 11:29 PM
the NBA finals are going on right now??