PDA

View Full Version : Tony Allen: Ain't Too Happy With Kobe Kicking Me In The Neck

ko8e24
06-10-2010, 06:05 PM
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/playerbreakingnews.asp?sport=NBA&id=1065&line=136701&spln=1

Tony Allen took eight stitches in his upper lip, and also said he suffered a neck injury in Game 3 thanks to Kobe Bryantís foot.

Allenís not sure how he hurt his lip, but says that Kobe kicked him while he was down in the fourth quarter. ďI slipped and he actually kicked me in the neck,Ē Allen said. ďThatís what he did. I ainít too happy about that, neither. But he kicked me in my neck and it is what it is.Ē

Keep an eye on Allen and Kobe tonight, but the fact remains that itís probably a good thing Kobe didnít kick him in the knee, instead.

Raidaz4Life
06-10-2010, 06:06 PM
Damn Kobe

n83417
06-10-2010, 06:11 PM
Tony Allen seems gangsta, it could get ugly. But the Celtics need his tough D, hopefully he doesn't do something stupid and get ejected.

kblo247
06-10-2010, 06:17 PM
I wasn't either. Kobe should have kicked his ****ing teeth out of his mouth.

Ray and Tony keep undercutting him on every jump shot. It is real funny that Ray is pulling that ***** move too so he cried about Bowen doing it to him regularly. That SOB, Ray could have caused him to sprain his ankle in game 1 when he walked under him and Kobe landed on wrong, holding his knee.

You stop trying to undercut every ****ing jumpshot to make him sprain his ankle or hurt his knee and you won't get kicked *******.

CELTICSBANNER18
06-10-2010, 06:25 PM

Ray and Tony keep undercutting him on every jump shot. It is real funny that Ray is pulling that ***** move too so he cried about Bowen doing it to him regularly. That SOB, Ray could have caused him to sprain his ankle in game 1 when he walked under him and Kobe landed on wrong, holding his knee.

You stop trying to undercut every ****ing jumpshot to make him sprain his ankle or hurt his knee and you won't get kicked *******.

Wow dont hold back what you really think

Lakersho
06-10-2010, 06:27 PM
drama,drama, drama...

Bruno
06-10-2010, 06:28 PM
haha, thats BS- Kobe didn't intentionally kick him. Tony Allen fell and went right into Bryants legs as he extended for the shot. And trust me, we've all see Bryant intentionally kick someone before- this wasn't close to that.

Note to Tony Allen: If you're going to undercut him on every jump shot, you're going to get kicked in the neck every once in a while, stop *****in'.

masalex1205
06-10-2010, 06:30 PM

wow, don't freak out or anything

kblo247
06-10-2010, 06:39 PM
wow, don't freak out or anything

You do that **** in any pickup game or even back in high school gym you are collecting your teeth off the floor for being a *****.

You don't purposely walk under every jumper (it is on purpose when you do it on every attempts from the 3pt line in) in the hopes that a guy lands wrong and sprains an ankle at best or blows out a knee at worst. You just don't, but Ray had done it multiple times though Kobe walked it off in game 1 and Tony was trying to do it then.

That **** just ain't basketball, and I wouldn't have shed a tear if lost every tooth for doing it.

m26555
06-10-2010, 06:41 PM
No one is trying to hurt anybody. The Kobe "kick" was clearly accidental, and no one is intentionally "undercutting" Kobe.

kblo247
06-10-2010, 06:43 PM
No one is trying to hurt anybody. The Kobe "kick" was clearly accidental, and no one is intentionally "undercutting" Kobe.

You telling me Ray Allen didn't undercut him in game 1?

http://i49.tinypic.com/2pyrhg7.gif

^^ What do you call that?

IAmKira
06-10-2010, 06:44 PM
This coming from the team whom is the dirtiest in the league? Ya ok, shut your trap and keep playing son.

m26555
06-10-2010, 06:45 PM

Oh my Lord...that happens ALL THE TIME.

kblo247
06-10-2010, 06:46 PM
Oh my Lord...that happens ALL THE TIME.

A guy may walk or land under a shooter after contesting a shot, but guys don't put their hand down and creep directly under a guys landing spot all the time.

Next you are going to tell me Pierce doesn't intentionally fake injury, Fish doesn't intentionally flop, KG doesn't intentionally move on every screen, Kobe doesn't intentionally throw elbows, Pau doesn't intentionally scream, and Sheed doesn't intentionally get technicals.

superkegger
06-10-2010, 06:48 PM

I'd call that lazy defense

m26555
06-10-2010, 06:49 PM
A guy may walk or land under a shooter after contesting a shot, but guys don't put their hand down and creep directly under a guys landing spot all the time.
I've watched that GIF several times, and Allen wasn't "creeping directly under" Kobe's landing spot. Come on dude.

AsiandudePH
06-10-2010, 06:50 PM

I'd call that a dirty play.

Da Knicks
06-10-2010, 06:51 PM
need more drama im still not watching!

kblo247
06-10-2010, 06:54 PM
I've watched that GIF several times, and Allen wasn't "creeping directly under" Kobe's landing spot. Come on dude.

So putting your hand behinds your back and walking dead under him, like you are going for a midnight stroll is normal.

Kobe shoots, Ray puts his hands behinds his back, doesn't walk beside or in front of him but under after taking 3 more steps in, and that isn't "creeping under him". Please, he could have at least pretended to make a play on the ball.

Mplsman
06-10-2010, 06:56 PM
Worse than it looked i guess...

AllStar44
06-10-2010, 06:57 PM
It did look like Allen walked under kobe.

albertc86
06-10-2010, 06:59 PM
It was an accident. GTFO, Allen.

showtym24
06-10-2010, 07:09 PM

I call that trying to hurt someone you cant gaurd.

beasted86
06-10-2010, 07:18 PM

:cry::cry::cry:

Stunner
06-10-2010, 07:19 PM
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/divas/galleries/bellasbasketballphotos/

nigerianking
06-10-2010, 07:21 PM
honestly, ray allen did undercut him..he wasnt even contesting the shot

anyone who plays basketball knows its not a natural defensive play

kblo247
06-10-2010, 07:22 PM
:cry::cry::cry:

How you keeping yourself busy after the 4-1 exit? Oh yeah watching the plays I'm :cry: about ;)

nigerianking
06-10-2010, 07:22 PM

is that hair coming from her vageen?

kblo247
06-10-2010, 07:23 PM

You win. :D

kblo247
06-10-2010, 07:24 PM
is that hair coming from her vageen?

Fire tat .. showed it in a SI magazine article under their real names (Garcia Twins)

kblo247
06-10-2010, 07:26 PM
That is good defense.

And if Kobe tried to get tough, Tony Allen would mess him up. No one needs to be scared of Kobe. Except women.

So if say Kobe did that to Rondo since he is defending him, you would have no problem with it or its results right?

n83417
06-10-2010, 07:27 PM
So if say Kobe did that to Rondo since he is defending him, you would have no problem with it or its results are right?

If it was dirty, sure. But that was not dirty. Just because he went down, does not mean it was dirty. Say what you want about anyone on the Celtics, but Ray Allen is not dirty.

superkegger
06-10-2010, 07:27 PM
This is Lakers-Celtics in the finals, and yall want them to play nice or some ****.

OrangeDolphin
06-10-2010, 07:29 PM
If he keeps under cutting him he deserves to get kicked in the face. Same for Allen, cause that is dirty just like garnett punching D howard

n83417
06-10-2010, 07:29 PM
This is Lakers-Celtics in the finals, and yall want them to play nice or some ****.

Good point. It is going to get tough and physical.

kblo247
06-10-2010, 07:30 PM
If it was dirty, sure. But that was not dirty. Just because he went down, does not mean it was dirty. Say what you want about anyone on the Celtics, but Ray Allen is not dirty.

You are right, he would never undercut anyone or elbow them in the balls on the court.

n83417
06-10-2010, 07:33 PM
You are right, he would never undercut anyone or elbow them in the balls on the court.

Based on the lack of reaction by Varajeao I would suggest he has no balls.

ldc62
06-10-2010, 07:33 PM
haha, thats BS- Kobe didn't intentionally kick him. Tony Allen fell and went right into Bryants legs as he extended for the shot. And trust me, we've all see Bryant intentionally kick someone before- this wasn't close to that.

Note to Tony Allen: If you're going to undercut him on every jump shot, you're going to get kicked in the neck every once in a while, stop *****in'.

take a deep breath...

n83417
06-10-2010, 07:36 PM
And watching that replay, it looks like Kobe may have been trying to knee Tony in the face. It is 50/50.

beasted86
06-10-2010, 07:40 PM
How you keeping yourself busy after the 4-1 exit? Oh yeah watching the plays I'm :cry: about ;)

I'm keeping myself busy :laugh: about plays lames are :cry: about because they didn't have a 4-1 exit to :cry: about because they are too busy :laugh: about plays people are :cry: about, so instead :laugh:. Get it?

kblo247
06-10-2010, 07:40 PM
Based on the lack of reaction by Varajeao I would suggest he has no balls.

Fair enough. I couldn't really hold taking a shot at him against Ray, but I just don't like when you undercut players at any level.

Hell you might as well chop block him if you are going to do it imo.

Nirvanaskurdt
06-10-2010, 07:41 PM
This made me LOL :laugh2:

But someone might end up getting stabbed :speechless:

superkegger
06-10-2010, 07:46 PM
This made me LOL :laugh2:

But someone might end up getting stabbed :speechless:

:insert Paul Pierce getting stabbed in a nightclub joke here:

kblo247
06-10-2010, 07:49 PM
:insert Paul Pierce getting stabbed in a nightclub joke here:

Why? That magic wheelchair heals any wound and we all know it ;)

X12Celtics3
06-10-2010, 07:51 PM
My god guys, its just a game. Yeah, Ray Allen undercut Kobe and Kobe kicked Allen in the face, big deal. Lets all just just whine and complain about it in the most overdramatic way possible :cry:

Yeah, Allen undercut Kobe by the looks of it. I'm a Celtics fan, and Allen is my second favorite player on the team behind Rondo, but it looks like he did it. And it doesn't really bother me; I've seen dirty plays against the Celtics before, including several that resulted in Rondo looking like he was injured, and for the most part I just accept it as a part of basketball. Did Tony Allen get kicked in the face? Yeah. Was it intentional? Probably not, but there is no way to be sure and even if there was whining about it won't result in Kobe being punished, so its irrelevant. All that matters is what happens next, its pointless to dwell on the crappy little drama stuff that happened earlier in the series.

Bruno
06-10-2010, 07:55 PM
My god guys, its just a game. Yeah, Ray Allen undercut Kobe and Kobe kicked Allen in the face, big deal. Lets all just just whine and complain about it in the most overdramatic way possible :cry:

Yeah, Allen undercut Kobe by the looks of it. I'm a Celtics fan, and Allen is my second favorite player on the team behind Rondo, but it looks like he did it. And it doesn't really bother me; I've seen dirty plays against the Celtics before, including several that resulted in Rondo looking like he was injured, and for the most part I just accept it as a part of basketball. Did Tony Allen get kicked in the face? Yeah. Was it intentional? Probably not, but there is no way to be sure and even if there was whining about it won't result in Kobe being punished, so its irrelevant. All that matters is what happens next, its pointless to dwell on the crappy little drama stuff that happened earlier in the series.

Aman.

Hawkeye15
06-10-2010, 08:34 PM
hating Kobe like I do, I watched the replay HOPING Kobe did that intentionally so I could jump on him. Um, it was totally unintentional. Kobe did nothing wrong.

rjvacad
06-10-2010, 08:46 PM
How much more bogus can you get. Tony Allen thinks Kobe did it on purpose? Look at the vid, Kobe was shooting and wasn't even looking at allen. This is pure joke!! :facepalm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km8PqTNy0sQ

mikantsass
06-10-2010, 08:56 PM
Wow the Lakers fans are whiney *****es even in a Celtics bashing thread. Way to prove your *****assness

Nighthawk
06-10-2010, 08:56 PM
what ever tony needs for motivation ill take it.

Dmagic87
06-10-2010, 08:59 PM
why? That magic wheelchair heals any wound and we all know it ;)

lol.

Avenged
06-10-2010, 08:59 PM
Some of you guys are really sensitive.

It's a damn Finals game, plays like these are what makes it interesting. It wasn't intentional at all but Tony got offended which is all good, should be a great game because of it.

Squad13
06-10-2010, 09:00 PM
Wow the Lakers fans are whiney *****es even in a Celtics bashing thread. Way to prove your *****assness

Your player is crying about being unintentionally kicked in the neck.... wiiicked haaaaad (hard in bostonian :))

Agar81
06-10-2010, 09:32 PM
Tony wasn't trying to make a big deal about it he was just saying what happened when asked about it...

OG "Dee" LOCc
06-11-2010, 12:07 AM
Are all Bostonian's just flat out puss's? Seriously, I went to college there. Everyone is just a puss. Allen is complaining about Kobe. Youk complains about Joba beaming him in the head. Get over it! You guys are homos.

Bro your a boss for saying tht tru boss

agreed 100%

quit cryin and grow a sack tony allen

hugepatsfan
06-11-2010, 12:11 AM
TA - STFU and play basketball.

E.O.21
06-11-2010, 12:35 AM
Tony Allen plays the best 1-1 D on kobe. Kobe is really struggling against him