PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Warrior Move for 2010 Draft

ryguysfgfan
06-10-2010, 02:12 PM
With the draft coming up there seem to be 2 players completely out of reach for the Warriors including possible trades- John Wall to Wizards, Evan Turner to the Sixers, and certainly the Nets will not be giving up their pick even though it is a little more of a wildcard who they draft.

There are essentially 3 players need and they are the truest 3 and 4s available- DeMarcus Cousins, Wesley Johnson, and Derrick Favors...

The best proposal I can possibly think of is trading Monta Ellis, #6 pick, and Andris Biedrins to the Minnesota Timberwolves for the #4 pick and either Kevin Love or Ryan Gomes (would love, Love and def don't want Jefferson).

Hopefully, if the Wolves were to bite on this trade- the Warriors would draft either Wesley, Demarcus, or Derrick. Personally, I would like to attain Love and draft Wesley with the starting lineup to be:

PG- Steph Curry
SG- Kelenna Azubuike
SF- Wesley Johnson
PF- Kevin Love
C- Anthony Randolph or Ronny Turiaf

The warriors should hire either Byron Scott, Keith Smart, or my number choice from the Blazers coaching staff, Monty Williams- and let the kids develop together and individually, become defensive minded and protect the ball and execute on offense, and allow this year to not have to be a 'contending' year- but a TRUE developmental year... I think there is a good core in this realistically possible trade/draft idea.

Iodine
06-10-2010, 02:15 PM
http://media.photobucket.com/image/attempting%20to%20give%20a%20****/irisheathan/1720Attempting-To-Give-A-Damn20Larg.gif

Hawkeye15
06-10-2010, 02:17 PM
as a Wolves fan, I would rather not touch Ellis with a 10 foot pole. No thanks

Hawkeye15
06-10-2010, 02:19 PM
The only player the Wolves are interested in is Randolph. And Love and the #4 is too much for #6 and Randolph. Something else needs to come with it

jimbobjarree
06-10-2010, 02:21 PM
I can think of like 4 other forums this thread should be in ahead of this one. If anyone can beat 4 have at it.

Iodine
06-10-2010, 02:24 PM
I can think of like 4 other forums this thread should be in ahead of this one. If anyone can beat 4 have at it.

Draft
Trade Idea
Wolves
Warriors
and...JAZZ
Take that

jimbobjarree
06-10-2010, 02:26 PM
I suppose you could throw it in the bobcats forum along with the tumble weeds

Iodine
06-10-2010, 02:27 PM
What about the fitness forum?