PDA

View Full Version : Can the Nets pull the #1 Pick with...

BoomDizzle33
06-09-2010, 01:42 PM
...Trading Devin Harris, maybe C. Lee/CDR, and the #3 pick to Washington for Mike Miller the #1 pick? The Net's will get their "hype" man in Wall, and the Wizards will add two possibly just as good players down the road to their roster. Also, if that happened...Would that completely change the Bron' Bron' sweepstakes?

Nets
Pg Wall
Sg Williams/Miller
SF James
PF Yi
C Lopez

Wizards
Pg Harris
Sg Arenas
Sf Thornton
Pf Blatche
C Favors/McGee

Something big is definitely going to happen before the draft...Any other ideas?

abe_froman
06-09-2010, 04:56 PM
nope.teams dont trade the number 1 pick for anything short of best player in the league status players(i.e. never)

but it was a nice fantasy huh

j-bay
06-13-2010, 07:11 PM
:facepalm:
give up you are not getting the 1st move on and give it up

Chill_Will_24
06-14-2010, 03:17 PM
Hes the exception not the rule. Most of us sane Nets fans have long since moved on and are planning ahead with our third pick. We already have a bright future. Nets fans still wishing on that first pick are just being greedy. Congrats to the Wiz. They needed this.

Oefarmy2005
06-15-2010, 01:11 AM
Hes the exception not the rule. Most of us sane Nets fans have long since moved on and are planning ahead with our third pick. We already have a bright future. Nets fans still wishing on that first pick are just being greedy. Congrats to the Wiz. They needed this.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Timberwolves traded Love+ for the 3rd pick to the nets.

NYKalltheway
06-15-2010, 01:48 AM
There's no way the Wizzards will trade their #1 spot. Only perhaps a trade for LeBron James or Kobe Bryant might make them accept that!

KnicksorBust
06-15-2010, 09:04 AM
nope.teams dont trade the number 1 pick for anything short of best player in the league status players(i.e. never)

but it was a nice fantasy huh

Webber for Penny.

Chill_Will_24
06-15-2010, 05:40 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if the Timberwolves traded Love+ for the 3rd pick to the nets.

If you throw in Rubio its a wrap. I know thats a no go, but cant fault me for dreaming...:rolleyes: