PDA

View Full Version : LeBron to NY ARTICLE!!!!! WOW!

DJ CHACH
06-09-2010, 10:22 AM
Just stumbled onto this article. Pretty good read, and a little sarcastic but overall its fun. It's a little bit long, but entertaining.

**************************?p=512

Discuss.

sorry i dont really have time to summarize

macc
06-09-2010, 10:53 AM
Lebron James speculation thread.....

The ChILL
06-09-2010, 10:56 AM
It was entertaining. I found myself laughing out loud. I will quote a few of his idiotic statements.

Phil Jackson, D’Antoni, and even Jerry Sloan, have had ridiculous success because they believed in a system.

Yeah. D'Antoni's system is not to play defense and then fizzle out in the playoffs. Something the author later critizes Cleveland for - being spectacular in the regular season and the a quick dismissal in the playoffs. Also, to put D'Antonio in the same sentence with Phil Jackson is laughable.

It also doesn’t hurt to have a less trash talking mini Gary Payton in Toney Douglas either.

I probably should have stopped reading after he compared Toney Douglas to Gary Payton.

In speaking of the Bulls new coach Tom Thibodeau.

The defensive guru part of you is what teams want, not your lack of substitution and knowledge of players ability.

How can you critize a coach for his substitution patterns while previously praising D'Antonio? D'Antonio doesn't substitute more than 2-3 players.

Raoul Duke
06-09-2010, 10:58 AM
Wow, alright. Now that is a poorly written article.

Da Knicks
06-09-2010, 11:11 AM
Nice read shows what new york really has to offer but we will see what happens here shortly...

tdunk21
06-09-2010, 11:23 AM
how do these writers still have their jobs after writing such a pathetic article and expects everyone to believe the crap mentioned there....he says d'antoni had success..lmao

FOBolous
06-09-2010, 11:28 AM
Yeah. D'Antoni's system is not to play defense and then fizzle out in the playoffs. Something the author later critizes Cleveland for - being spectacular in the regular season and the a quick dismissal in the playoffs. Also, to put D'Antonio in the same sentence with Phil Jackson is laughable.

i don't know if you know but you can't run the fast break without making a defensive stop first. soo..contrary to popular believe, players in D'Antoni's system DO play defense.

ink
06-09-2010, 11:35 AM
Link doesn't work and we don't need another Lebron to ______ article in the NBA forum. We already have a speculation thread.