PDA

View Full Version : Kobe doesn't give a "bleep" where LeBron signs

Boston Faithful
06-07-2010, 01:52 AM
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/more_sports/serving_of_kobe_beef_ML3r3YyS0q3pmQlatrYs8H#ixzz0q 8UvJFxW

"You're asking me if LeBron is going to New York?" Bryant told The Post. "I'm trying to tell you in a polite way, I don't give a [bleep].

He's obviously full of himself. He should care. It'll affect the NBA landscape next year drastically where all of these free agents sign, especially LeBron. It'll affect the Lakers matchups and their road to the Finals next year.

It's ridiculous if anyone would believe Kobe wouldn't care if LeBron signed with the Clippers.

ugafan
06-07-2010, 01:55 AM
The Finals are going on. I would probably say the same at a time like this.

RipVW
06-07-2010, 01:55 AM
So?

ldc62
06-07-2010, 01:58 AM
OMG... this is getting out of hand. It seems people care more bout Lebron than the finals. K someone just post the thread that Melo thinks Lebron will stay now and get it over with.

asandhu23
06-07-2010, 02:00 AM
neither do I.

DerekRE_3
06-07-2010, 02:02 AM
Really? Thread worthy?

SeoulBeatz
06-07-2010, 02:02 AM
Kobe said the right thing. why the **** does he care about lebron during the finals

Mudvayne91
06-07-2010, 02:04 AM
I gotta be honest. I like it. I'm so freakin sick of Chicao, Miami and New York talks with Lebron.

robdog_5
I don't give a bleep what Kobe thinks about anything so who cares.

Rego247
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/more_sports/serving_of_kobe_beef_ML3r3YyS0q3pmQlatrYs8H#ixzz0q 8UvJFxW

He's obviously full of himself. He should care. It'll affect the NBA landscape next year drastically where all of these free agents sign, especially LeBron. It'll affect the Lakers matchups and their road to the Finals next year.

It's ridiculous if anyone would believe Kobe wouldn't care if LeBron signed with the Clippers.

call me crazy... but i think hes a little preoccupied.

i think it has something to do with being in the finals, yea thats it.

abe_froman
06-07-2010, 02:06 AM

why would it?

the dude is locked up for years on a perennial title contender,if i were him i wouldnt give a **** either :shrug:

COBY KARL
06-07-2010, 02:06 AM

you can't be serious. Kobe cares only about one thing. and that's winning.

I bet you KG would've said the exact same thing. These two teams are still in the Finals, while Lebron is watching at home. They'll care when it's the offseason

raidercincy
06-07-2010, 02:12 AM

Who cares what Kobe Thinks. He better worry about RAY and Rondo.

SDBearsFan
06-07-2010, 02:37 AM

This.

Sadds The Gr8
06-07-2010, 02:43 AM
in before close.

AI4MVP
06-07-2010, 02:50 AM
kobe is too busy caring about being outplayed by ray allen in game two then worrying about where lebron signs. and he said the right thing. Why shud he care about where lebron plays. it wont affect what his only goal is, and thats being michael jordan

_KB24_
06-07-2010, 02:57 AM
kobe is too busy caring about being outplayed by ray allen in game two then worrying about where lebron signs. and he said the right thing. Why shud he care about where lebron plays. it wont affect what his only goal is, and thats being michael jordan

Why the hell does every ****ing Kobe topic revolve around Lebron or Jordan?

Why the hell doesn't the NY post ask Nash about Lebron? He's probably ice-fishing up in Canada as we speak.

jackdawson
06-07-2010, 03:03 AM

Ok, let's see...last three threads made about kobe as far as I remember :facepalm:. Not being rude but seriously wtf is wrong with you?? What do expect him to say during the finals?

Ebbs
06-07-2010, 03:21 AM
Yea Kobe said what he should have said... He has no power on where Lebron goes his job is to win the NBA finals that's all that should be on his mind.

AI4MVP
06-07-2010, 03:26 AM

Why the hell doesn't the NY post ask Nash about Lebron? He's probably ice-fishing up in Canada as we speak.

yeah..mostly likely

-Kobe24-TJ19-
06-07-2010, 03:27 AM
in before moving

ARMIN12NBA
06-07-2010, 03:29 AM
1. This same dude has made a bunch of ridiculously threads about Kobe lately. Shut the **** up.

2. Kobe shouldn't give a damn about where or who Lebron plays for and he doesn't. Good for him.

montazingmvp
06-07-2010, 05:15 AM
not a fan of kobe. but why the f.u.c.k should he care? it has nothing to do with him. and he's thinkin about finals right now.

if i was kobe or any other nba player i would be sick of hearing about where lebron's going too...

i'm sick of it anyway

montazingmvp
06-07-2010, 05:16 AM

he's in south africa...

D Roses Bulls
06-07-2010, 05:17 AM

if lebron goes to new york it wont affect nothing, lol

xBLAMEITON24x
06-07-2010, 06:26 AM
Great response, to a stupid question what lakers or celtics player is actually thinking about LeBron right now. The finals are going on and the media expects them to comment on free agency.

Geargo Wallace
06-07-2010, 06:33 AM
ya lets all go ice fishing in the summer

GrumpyOldMan
06-07-2010, 06:39 AM

Yep, Nash is up here ice fishing with me, Bill from Canada.

The Intimidator
06-07-2010, 08:09 AM
From the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank Kobe Bryant for saying what was on all of our minds. This whole LeBron saga has been going on for the last 2 years, and he himself adds fuel to the fire by going on Larry King Live and talking about his free agency. The LeBron story is taking away from the real story, which is the Finals. The 2 best teams in the history of basketball are going at it, and people are talking about LeBron. Enough.

Also, why are reporters asking Kobe about LeBron during the Finals? Did they honestly think that he would have given them a detailed answer? He really doesn't care. Finally, if LeBron cared as much about the Cavs as Kobe cared about the Lakers, he would do what Kobe did. Kobe didn't make a big deal about his free agency, he re-signed with LA, and he still got a boatload of cash.

king4day
06-07-2010, 08:28 AM
Now I can sleep easier

magichatnumber9
06-07-2010, 08:45 AM
They call that **** journalism?

NYKstateOFmind
06-07-2010, 08:51 AM
Why would he care?! Hes busy dealing with a finals and has no time to focus on wtf James would do. Its none of his concern at the moment he's worried about his rings!!

awmathewsjr
06-07-2010, 08:55 AM

Boston Faithful, why do you give a [bleep]. Aren't you a Boston fan? Shouldn't you be putting out threads about the finals

AK-50
06-07-2010, 08:58 AM

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: dude is trying to win a championship and everybody is talking bout LeBron how is he full of himself? if you ask me LeBron is the one full of himself letting the show go on like this

jetsRsnitchaz
06-07-2010, 08:59 AM

as arrogant as Kobe is, i don't blame him for saying what he said. it's the nba finals, all anyone cares about is winning.

levignjw
06-07-2010, 09:04 AM
Stupid thread.

Hawkeye15
06-07-2010, 09:09 AM
the finals are going on, and Kobe is being asked yet again where a dude who is sitting at home will sign. I would say who the fk cares too

pebloemer
06-07-2010, 09:10 AM
Nor should he give a bleep. He is working on his 5th ring. This qualifies as "news" these days?

Someone
06-07-2010, 09:18 AM
As said a number of times, he's probably more worried about whats going on in the finals.

Not for anything, but why should he care about LeBron? Why should he care about where players sign? Im annoyed with the amount of LeBron talk that goes on in the media myself, so theres a chance players are as well. Kobe is arguably the best player in the game (I think he is, others might tell you differently) and on a playoff contending team. I dont think he should have to worry about what LeBron is doing.

todu82
06-07-2010, 09:28 AM
Kobe's in a championship series, if I where him where Lebron James signed would be the least of my worries.

The Panch
06-07-2010, 09:56 AM
I don't give a **** about Lebron or where he signs either, that is why Kobe is the man, he is in the Finals while Lebron is at home trying to take the spotlight from the Finals, but it doesn't work Lebron, because me and Kobe don't give a ****.

AntiG
06-07-2010, 10:14 AM
I would have said the same exact thing.

If I'm Kobe (or any other player on either of these squads), the only thing I care about is the NBA championship right now. In the offseason, I'll care about LeBron if he's willing to sign with my team to a MLE. Otherwise **** him, nothing to do with me or my team.

Raoul Duke
06-07-2010, 10:29 AM
I read a Kobe quote recently where they were asking him about Lebron and he said (this isn't a direct quote because I don't have the article handy but this is pretty accurately paraphrased...), "I know him personally and he's a great guy and a hell of a player. I just wish people would leave him alone and let him do his own thing, and that's pretty much all I have to say about it."

That isn't bitterness. Kobe knows a thing or two about spending the early part of your career being compared to guys who have way more experience then you, and hence have accomplished way more than you. In the same article he also admitted that to the fans, this summer is a huge deal because it can change the landscape of the NBA for years. But he's still playing and he isn't changing teams, so he's not concerned with it.

I thought they were pretty insightful comments.

dre1990
06-07-2010, 10:46 AM
I would say the same thing. he expects someone to ask him about the finals and the say somethin bou lebron

MaHaRaJaH
06-07-2010, 10:48 AM
Why the hell SHOULD Kobe care?
It's astonishing how you guys find ways to jump on any man's nuts

MaHaRaJaH
06-07-2010, 10:50 AM
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: dude is trying to win a championship and everybody is talking bout LeBron how is he full of himself? if you ask me LeBron is the one full of himself letting the show go on like this

Lebrawn has the right to

AK-50
06-07-2010, 11:00 AM
Lebrawn has the right to

not with no ring ;) Adam Morrison has more rings than LeBron

SlaterRaps
06-07-2010, 11:03 AM
It seems most people would agree that when you are in the finals you dont care about anything else you only focus on the game.

Giaps
06-07-2010, 11:08 AM
I agree with Kobe. Why the **** should he care? Guy is in the middle of trying to win his 5th ring.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
06-07-2010, 11:10 AM
I agree.

DatLouisBoy
06-07-2010, 11:37 AM
somebody tell me y would kobe care!? lebron hasnt proved anything! he cant even reach the finals! the only person he should be worried about is RAY ALLEN!!!! nd where he will be next year

The Ooh Child
06-07-2010, 11:43 AM
I'm sure Kobe would've been a little more receptive to the question if they didn't ask him during the ****ing finals.

sep11ie
06-07-2010, 11:49 AM
Would you rather Kobe discuss LeBron on Larry King?

Da Knicks
06-07-2010, 11:56 AM
I dont see anything wrong with what kobe said why do you want the best basketball player in the world steal your thunder. Kobe has to act like Lebron is not on his mind since it is on everybody else mind.

JonnyBrav000
06-07-2010, 11:56 AM

Why should Kobe care where Lebron signs??? Kobe has four rings and could have 5 very soon, Lebron has zero... Only thing Kobe should worry about is his team, do you think Jordan ever gave a crap about where any player was going to sign if it wasn't with his team??? Not saying Kobe is Jordan, but it just doesn't make sense for him to care, he has more important things to worry about.

Honestly, Lebron is a pig... stop trying to upstage the NBA finals. Wait your turn, in about a week or two you can have all the time to talk about being a free agent, for now can you just shut up and stay away for 2 weeks, 2 weeks, maybe 1 and a half, that's all.

Actually I take that back a little, maybe it's Lebron's people having him do these things, but he should still know better. Let the finals get it's fair shine because it's a great matchup, respect Kobe/Gasol/Jackson and the rest, and respect KG/Allen/Peirce and the rest, then when it's over do your whole Lebron marketing thing.

xbrackattackx
06-07-2010, 11:58 AM
Kobe said what he should have. He has been nothing but a professional and the Lakers and Celtics are playing their hearts out for a championship.Both teams are playing hard and making it a great finals so far.

xbrackattackx
06-07-2010, 11:59 AM
I dont see anything wrong with what kobe said why do you want the best basketball player in the world steal your thunder. Kobe has to act like Lebron is not on his mind since it is on everybody else mind.

How can Kobe steal Kobe's thunder?

CowboysKB24
06-07-2010, 12:01 PM

He is in the finals. He doesn't give a crap about it. Do you think KG or Ray Allen or Pierce give a fck where LeBron signs? No. Why would they? It is a waste of their time. They can't do anything about it so why care about it?

CowboysKB24
06-07-2010, 12:03 PM
Yeah Kobe is worried about where LBJ is going. He is thinking about it day and night. The free agency is the biggest thing in his life right now. He has so much control over it, he is going nuts over it. He doesn't know what to do.

I can't imagine how worried Dwight is, the big 3, and especially Doc Rivers. Rivers is going nuts, he can't focus on his game plans.

macc
06-07-2010, 12:04 PM
I'm so glad someone made this thread. I mean I woke up this morning thinking "man I wonder what Kobe thinks of Lebron going to New York." Now that I know I can finally make this a constructive day afterall.

Da Knicks
06-07-2010, 12:12 PM
You dont care that you hade to post a remark when you dont care you dont post or watch like most of us are doing the finals.

Da Knicks
06-07-2010, 12:21 PM
What does Phil Jackson think does has he being asked yet?

Mplsman
06-07-2010, 01:13 PM
Dang this is really not surprising. Kobe is locked on focused on doing him right now he could care less bout this drama....

Mplsman
06-07-2010, 01:15 PM
^ you see when Chris rocks loud mouth was tryna talk in kobe's ear? Not even a blink, icy cold. That ring is the only thing on kobe's mind right now.

king4day
06-07-2010, 01:38 PM

Amazing that he may retire with two rings (since it's doubtful anyone picks him up this offseason). I wonder if anyone on the lakers even talks to the guy. He seems so out of place.

Raph12
06-07-2010, 01:45 PM
Who cares?

Rivera
06-07-2010, 01:48 PM

good for kobe he shouldnt give a ***** where lebron signs i dont give a ***** where lebron signs

until june 30 but right now ***** LeB*tch

DreamShaker
06-07-2010, 01:49 PM

I agree with this. Why would Kobe really care at this time??

sep11ie
06-07-2010, 01:51 PM
What does Phil Jackson think does has he being asked yet?

Ummm....What? Are you typing in tounges?

Da Knicks
06-07-2010, 02:03 PM
My bad i was asking, has Phil being asked he usually is comical about stuff like this. Phil, Lebron, Popovich know how to make good reality tv.

MaHaRaJaH
06-07-2010, 02:04 PM

He is the _God_ of this Era, ring or no ring.

jbterrelle
06-07-2010, 02:32 PM
Comments like this is what makes Kobe a winner, seeing where his focus is right now. I mean seriously, when they call time-outs during the finals do they discuss the possibilities of where LeBROAD can play NEXT season??

How can Kobe be full of himself for that answer?? Hell Josh Powell and DJ Mbenga would say the exact same thing I guess lol

But this just shows how selfish LeBROAD is, no matter what's going on the spotlight must be on him, and does he deserve it? What has he done? What has he won?

And why aren't they asking Shaq and the rest of the Cavs about him??

Stupid *** question in the first place....

BTW LJ has about 0.0001% chance of being a Laker, I'm sure no one in that organization cares much

ko8e24
06-07-2010, 03:23 PM
Haha, a Boston fan saying that Kobe is full of himself because he's chasing after ring #5 and not caring about LeHype????

Now that's funny!

:laugh2:

tdunk21
06-07-2010, 03:24 PM
who really cares what kobe thinks....

ko8e24
06-07-2010, 03:32 PM

Eeh, you know the media, they wanna get the thoughts of the best player in the world with 5 rings who's already got a hefty contract extension to play for another 3 yrs and all the way to the end of the 2013-2014 season to talk about the "wannabe" best player of the world with no rings and an indecisive future.

Eagles4Lyfe
06-07-2010, 03:32 PM
what a clown why the hell should kobe really care where lebron signs:S who the hell is lebron to kobe, why wouldnt he just focus on himself and his team who cares where lebron ends up, people are talking like lebrons a frigen king

tdunk21
06-07-2010, 03:34 PM
Eeh, you know the media, they wanna get the thoughts of the best player in the world with 5 rings to talk about the "wannabe" best player of the world with no rings with an indecisive future.

what world r u in....5 rings???he only has 4 and u dont include the wedding ring.....lmao

ko8e24
06-07-2010, 03:36 PM
what world r u in....5 rings???he only has 4 and u dont include the wedding ring.....lmao

Naw, it's just a statement I'm making 2 weeks in advance. So let me clarify that for you....

5 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP RINGS (aka 5 cookies) :)

UnWantedTheory
06-07-2010, 03:45 PM

:facepalm:

I am insulting you in my head.

Gary Reasons
06-07-2010, 04:29 PM
Every time Kobe speaks I like the guy more. Remember two years ago when it was debateable who was better LBJ or Kobe now I don't think even think it's close

ink
06-07-2010, 04:30 PM

This.

ink
06-07-2010, 04:33 PM

Who really cares what any athlete thinks? But he was asked a stupid question in the middle of the NBA finals. So, apparently the journalist cared what he thought or they wouldn't have asked him.

This free agency is the worst thing to happen to the NBA in years. It can't end fast enough.

Avenged
06-07-2010, 04:36 PM
Kobe doesn't care where Lebron ends up playing and he gets bashed for it? Seriously.

ink
06-07-2010, 04:38 PM
Kobe doesn't care where Lebron ends up playing and he gets bashed for it? Seriously.

Actually this thread is proof that a lot of people are just sick of the FA talk and want to watch the game like it was intended to be watched.

ackar
06-07-2010, 04:44 PM
Kobe is in the Finals and Lebron is at home if I was Kobe i would not give a bleep either. I trying to win a championship!

ShakeN'Bake
06-07-2010, 04:46 PM
Why would Kobe care he is in the finals.

Ezekial
06-07-2010, 04:48 PM
OMG... this is getting out of hand. It seems people care more bout Lebron than the finals. K someone just post the thread that Melo thinks Lebron will stay now and get it over with.

They do.

Da Knicks
06-07-2010, 04:54 PM
x2 thats why we will boycott the finals what the latest on bron?

Truheatfan
06-07-2010, 05:52 PM
i wouldnt give a **** if i was kobe neither what does lebron have to do with him.

97NYer
06-07-2010, 06:10 PM
And LeBron doesn't give a "bleep" what Kobe gives a "bleep" about.

LeBron>Kobe

COBY KARL
06-07-2010, 06:25 PM

Obviously the dumbass reporter who asked him the DAMN question:facepalm:

btw i have as many championship rings as Lebron!

knickfan4life
06-07-2010, 06:27 PM
he just lost game 2 of the finalsssssss and your asking him about lebron, are u SERIOUS? that reporter deserved that answer... and no hes not full of himself... he has bigger things to worry about TODAY, like winning his 5th ring

magichatnumber9
06-07-2010, 06:36 PM
I am so sick of Kobe being so disrespectful and Cocky.

netsgiantsyanks
06-07-2010, 06:52 PM

im so sick of people like you because kobe isnt being cocky, he has other things to worry about, like busting your teams *** in the finals:rolleyes:

netsgiantsyanks
06-07-2010, 06:55 PM

and btw if paul pierce was asked that question, he would of said the same thing and you wouldnt be saying what you said about kobe, would you?

natelpete
06-07-2010, 07:10 PM
Who gives a "bleep" if Kobe doesn't give a "bleep" about where Lebron goes? I think he has more important things to worry about. Obviously someone had to make a big deal about it though.

SA5195
06-07-2010, 07:12 PM
I don't care either.

ShakeN'Bake
06-07-2010, 07:16 PM
and btw if paul pierce was asked that question, he would of said the same thing and you wouldnt be saying what you said about kobe, would you?

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic, since that is what everyone is saying about Pierces comments.

bigsams50
06-07-2010, 07:17 PM
Great answer by Kobe. The media has no business asking Kobe a question like that in the Finals

Verbal Christ
06-07-2010, 07:33 PM
arent those the comments declining stars start making at the beginning of the end? not to say kobe sucks or any nonsense like that but merely that the ebb and flow in the NBA and in professional sports in general seems to lend itself to 'superstars' and comments that in one way or another (fabricated or not) would attack or try to show disinterest in what another 'generational' player is doing who has more years left in the tank, or who he is commonly compared to. mike did it to kobe, now kobe to lebron ... no big deal. im kind hoping lebron goes to a western conference team so they can face each other a bit more than usual.

magichatnumber9
06-07-2010, 08:06 PM
I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic, since that is what everyone is saying about Pierces comments.You know this man. What's crackin Shake

ko8e24
06-07-2010, 08:08 PM

Funny guy.

drama1386
06-07-2010, 08:29 PM
and i don't give a **** as well. he's not signing with the bucks so it doesn't concern me.

$KnicksAndKobe$
06-07-2010, 08:57 PM
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/more_sports/serving_of_kobe_beef_ML3r3YyS0q3pmQlatrYs8H#ixzz0q 8UvJFxW[/url]

He's obviously busy. I know people like you care about everything Lebron is doing but Kobe isn't a Cav fan or a Lebron fan because Kobe is living in the present not the future.

Next year doesn't matter.

THE FINALS RIGHT NOW MATTER.

scion52
06-07-2010, 09:22 PM

Yup. And if you were dangling at the edge of a cliff, and Kobe was at the top of that cliff with a pocket full of ****s, and all you needed was a **** to save your life, he wouldn't give you one.

sventhedog
06-07-2010, 10:42 PM

it's a matter of how you take his statement. seeing lebron doing anything just to get anyone's attention to him or his free agency, you don't have to be kobe to be fed up with all of this.

albertc86
06-07-2010, 10:43 PM
Why should Kobe care? LeBron is exploring his options to get to where Kobe is right now. You get over yourself. LeBron obviously loves the attention he's getting.

dodie53
06-08-2010, 03:21 AM
kobe doesn't care coz they're going to get Bosh
;)

MaHaRaJaH
06-08-2010, 03:22 AM
^^ really hoping for Bynum

robdizzle3
06-08-2010, 03:31 AM
Like everyone else has said, why would he care? He is focused on the Finals and only the Finals. Why would he care about where Lebron signs, when he has gotten to the Finals 3 times in a row? Im not saying Kobe is the best, but he thinks he is and he has a good team to back him up, so he will take on all challengers and wouldnt care if Lebron did sign with the Clippers.

drewbius416
06-08-2010, 03:36 AM
Yep, Nash is up here ice fishing with me, Bill from Canada.

Oh!! I know Bill from Canada. He parks his sled near mine cause our igloos are on the same frozen lake as I am. :mad: People there is a planet full of metropolitan cities and civilization out side of the good ol' U S of A... I bet LeBron pickin his banjo and taking his gun with him to church on Sunday...:facepalm:

On topic, why should Kobe care where LBJ goes? The NBA title for the next 2-3 years at least go thru LA in the west and either Orlando or Boston in the east, and no amount of epic FA signings will change that.

PrettyBoyJ
06-08-2010, 05:06 AM

I dont understand how he's full of himself.. He's focusing on the task at hand.. Kobe Is on the biggest stage in basketball.. Lebron was just on CNN its not a big deal to me.. Kobe not caring is somethin true basketball fans wanna hear.. players focused about winning.. not getting all the media attention to where you wanna go next season.. its funny how he didnt want to tlk about it all season, but now wen the finals are going on he want to book an interview with anyone that could give him a prime time special.. I think Lebron is the one that is full of himself

azkarraga
06-08-2010, 05:49 AM
Kobe is got something to win this offseason; he's absolutely right: why should he care right now? Nonsense

jackdawson
06-08-2010, 06:11 AM
Eeh, you know the media, they wanna get the thoughts of the best player in the world with 5 rings who's already got a hefty contract extension to play for another 3 yrs and all the way to the end of the 2013-2014 season to talk about the "wannabe" best player of the world with no rings and an indecisive future.

Really??? Since when does he have 5 rings :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm:

netsgiantsyanks
06-08-2010, 06:16 AM
Really??? Since when does he have 5 rings :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm:

either hes saying the lakers are winning the finals or hes just dumb as hell

RaiderLakersA's
06-08-2010, 11:53 AM

Bull. He shouldn't care. He's in the throes of the Finals. What LeBron does shouldn't matter one iota to him.

Chris Rock, is that you?

amoore87
06-08-2010, 12:13 PM
exactly wat the smart ppl said..he's playing in the finals right wtf would he care...u idiots r sayin he's full of himself, but if lebron was playin in the finals going for a 5th ring wtf do u think he would say about ANYONE going ANYWHERE?!

MJ-BULLS
06-08-2010, 12:15 PM
he does care.

Da Knicks
06-08-2010, 12:30 PM
How can i get to real good thread you know the lebron thread lol

Unruly Fan
06-08-2010, 01:16 PM
Although the question has some definate importance I do believe it was asked out of place.

cmellofan15
06-08-2010, 01:34 PM
I care.

Double_R
06-08-2010, 01:50 PM
This thread is stupid... Kobe shouldn't give a *&$# about anything but the Celtics and the Lakers... And to anyone stupid enough to perceive this comment as selfish, you are a tool... BTW the only one who is selfish and mr. me, me, me is Lebron, he is showing us that he is starved for attention, he can't wait for after the finals, he has to put his face on the tv now, so people are talking about him, not just talking about Kobe possibly getting number 5. It's typical Lebron, but it's ok, because this is gonna be the last time he's talked about or on tv in June.