PDA

View Full Version : World Wide Wes telling "everyone" lebron to the Bulls

The[chi][town]
06-06-2010, 07:37 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-lebroninfluence060510

intresting article, dont know if anyone posted this yet but i figured i would put it out there. beats me if it means anything.

levignjw
06-06-2010, 07:49 PM
Who the **** is this William Wesley ghost?

sean17c
06-06-2010, 07:50 PM
lebron is going to be a bull. its over with.

d00d
06-06-2010, 07:50 PM
I have it from several "sources" that he is a bull already

D1JM
06-06-2010, 07:52 PM
I have it from several "sources" that he is a bull already

they might be the same "sources" i have. However, others are saying we just end up with brad miller :cool:

dodie53
06-06-2010, 07:53 PM
lbj + rose + noah = 'ship?

sean17c
lbj + rose + noah = 'ship?

no. 7 rings

dolphan
Who the **** is this William Wesley ghost?

I was wondering the same thing. I keep hearing his name like hes Lebron's agent or something.

sean17c
06-06-2010, 07:54 PM
I was wondering the same thing. I keep hearing his name like hes Lebron's agent or something.

he is

and theiobor...whatevers agent

Badluck33
06-06-2010, 07:55 PM
WWW is the best kept secret in the NBA.

effen5
06-06-2010, 08:01 PM
he is

not even close and u call ur self a bulls fan...

D1JM
06-06-2010, 08:07 PM
he is

LOL lebron agent is Rose, Leon Rose

prodigy
06-06-2010, 08:11 PM
Cavs might get Tom Izzo wow. Now thats a statement.

RipVW
06-06-2010, 08:14 PM

He's more like and advisor and a facilitator.

kntresistheheat
06-06-2010, 08:16 PM
World Wide Wes has been telling everyone that he believes LeBron James(notes) is leaning hard toward signing with the Chicago Bulls. No one can be certain if basketball’s most famous middleman has been whispering honest insights to friends or amping the anxiety of Cleveland owner Dan Gilbert

This is what he really said:rolleyes:

This is old and has been posted several times, And the title is very misleading:phew:

RipVW
06-06-2010, 08:16 PM

There was a rumore that he had interviewed for the Bulls. If thats true, its probably not a certainty that he would stay at MSU.

sean17c
06-06-2010, 08:17 PM
not even close and u call ur self a bulls fan...

what does lebrons agent has to do with the bulls?

and someone here said he was lebrons agent. smh at u being a bulls fan , and not even living in chicago

Cubsfan365
06-06-2010, 08:17 PM
Why do you come into every thread about the Bulls and say something about the Cavs. No one cares, and it is completely irrelevant.

kntresistheheat
06-06-2010, 08:19 PM
Why do you come into every thread about the Bulls and say something about the Cavs. No one cares, and it is completely irrelevant.

I thought this was the NBA forum:confused:

effen5
06-06-2010, 08:20 PM
what does lebrons agent has to do with the bulls?

and someone here said he was lebrons agent. smh at u being a bulls fan , and not even living in chicago

Your right, I live right next to the berto center and live next to all the players :)

DaBUU
06-06-2010, 08:23 PM
He's more like and advisor and a facilitator.

WWW is now a coaches agent with Creative Artists Agency (CAA), the same agency that represents..........wait for it..........Lebron James. WWW is the new agent representing........wait for it..........new Bulls HC Tom Thibodeau!

And as a side not, WWW and Leon Rose have been friends and business associates for over 20 years. Which leads me to this interesting part of the article:

Just know this: It wasn’t until Tom Thibodeau – who swore he never again wanted an agent – signed with William Wesley’s CAA that the Chicago Bulls grew serious about the coach’s candidacy.

Something pushed Bulls officials to get on a plane, fly to Los Angeles on the eve of the NBA Finals and meet with the Boston Celtics assistant coach. Within 48 hours, the Bulls had a deal for Thibodeau to become their head coach. For several weeks, the Bulls had chances to interview him. They never did.

Cubsfan365
I thought this was the NBA forum:confused:
I said Bulls' thread. This is a Bulls thread, there is nothing concerning the Cavaliers' coaching search in this thread. Are you confused? :facepalm:

sean17c
Your right, I live right next to the berto center and live next to all the players :)

claim the chi,, and live 20 miles away

effen5
06-06-2010, 08:31 PM
claim the chi,, and live 20 miles away

My location says Northbrook/Deerfield

Where do I claim the Chi?

oak2455
06-06-2010, 08:39 PM
I heard hes going to the Knicks.....Wes is great friends of Allen Houston and has been linked:speechless:

zambo4president
06-06-2010, 08:40 PM
LeBron and then bring in one of Boozer, Joe Johnson(That would not be fair:laugh:) Ray Allen, David Lee, Rudy Gay.

Rose-Joe Johnson-Deng-LeBron-Noah with Taj, James Johnson, Kirk coming off the bench :speechless:

jackdawson
06-06-2010, 09:01 PM
I said Bulls' thread. This is a Bulls thread, there is nothing concerning the Cavaliers' coaching search in this thread. Are you confused? :facepalm:

Anyone can say whatever they want if the thread is on nba forum. If you don't want that take it out of here and throw it in your own forum :facepalm::facepalm:

Dieselpi
06-06-2010, 09:08 PM
no. 7 rings

in 6 years
take that mj

Cubsfan365
06-06-2010, 09:09 PM
Anyone can say whatever they want if the thread is on nba forum. If you don't want that take it out of here and throw it in your own forum :facepalm::facepalm:
You never contribute anything to any discussion, so your opinion means nothing to me. The fact is why would you come into a thread about LeBron coming to Chicago and say stuff about Cleveland going after Tom Izzo. That is completely off-topic, and if Bulls fans say anything then other people will just talk trash about the Bulls and Bulls fans.

The Ooh Child
06-06-2010, 09:09 PM
I love that all of the fans of like 5 different teams definitely think they are going to get Lebron

The[chi][town]
06-06-2010, 09:11 PM
I love that all of the fans of like 5 different teams definitely think they are going to get Lebron

i have no hope haha its all crazy speculation, everyone will find out in a month or so.

Dieselpi
06-06-2010, 09:12 PM
LeBron and then bring in one of Boozer, Joe Johnson(That would not be fair:laugh:) Ray Allen, David Lee, Rudy Gay.

Rose-Joe Johnson-Deng-LeBron-Noah with Taj, James Johnson, Kirk coming off the bench :speechless:

whos signing for the minimum? lbj or jj?

Dieselpi
06-06-2010, 09:13 PM

its marketing genius, keep doing things to get a fan base foaming at the mouth

JWO35
06-06-2010, 09:15 PM
lol What!!!!!!!1 LeBron to the Bulls :pity:

Everyone knows Bron Bron is going to play for the Cleveland Browns next season!

[/sarcasm]

Dieselpi
06-06-2010, 09:17 PM
lol What!!!!!!!1 LeBron to the Bulls :pity:

Everyone knows Bron Bron is going to play for the Cleveland Browns next season!

[/sarcasm]

actually i just spoke to a source, my source told me that world wide wes told them a nhl franchise is moving into the cleavland area and lebron will be playing for them

The[chi][town]
06-06-2010, 09:44 PM
actually i just spoke to a source, my source told me that world wide wes told them a nhl franchise is moving into the cleavland area and lebron will be playing for them

i would love to see bron on the ice, that could possibly be the funniest thing ive ever seen

Raoul Duke
06-06-2010, 10:36 PM
World Wide Wes is a cheesey nickname, and this guy is starting to bother the hell out of me. Can someone please just tell everybody who he works for so it doesn't feel like my NBA is being run by shadowy gangster types?

IndiansFan337
06-06-2010, 10:41 PM
WWW is the best kept secret in the NBA.

Sorry to break it to you, but Wes is no secret in NBA circles :laugh2:

Raoul Duke
06-06-2010, 10:44 PM
Sorry to break it to you, but Wes is no secret in NBA circles

Then what does he do? I heard like two weeks ago that he's repping coaches or something, but what did he do before that? He's beena round for awhile. The guy was on the floor in Detroit in '04 during the brawl.

Dieselpi
06-06-2010, 10:47 PM
Then what does he do? I heard like two weeks ago that he's repping coaches or something, but what did he do before that? He's beena round for awhile. The guy was on the floor in Detroit in '04 during the brawl.

for some time he has been like a go between, a middle man that makes things happen.

Raoul Duke
06-06-2010, 11:04 PM
for some time he has been like a go between, a middle man that makes things happen.

Could you be any more vague? That tells me absolutely nothing about what he does.

I know he was related to somebody that got him a job at Rick Mahorn's nightclub back in the day, and supposedly that's how he started getting connected with NBA players. But what does he do?

Dieselpi
06-06-2010, 11:05 PM
Could you be any more vague? That tells me absolutely nothing about what he does.

I know he was related to somebody that got him a job at Rick Mahorn's nightclub back in the day, and supposedly that's how he started getting connected with NBA players. But what does he do?

i dont think anyone knows how to title what he does
i dont think even he can

kozelkid
06-06-2010, 11:06 PM
For anyone who doesn't know Wes, I suggest reading this article. One of the most powerful people.
http://www.gq.com/sports/profiles/200706/william-wesley-worldwide-wes-nba-basketball

Though I don't believe this article(in the thread that is). However, if Wesley did truly come out and say where lebron will go (which I doubt he would), then I'd believe him. Him along with Lebron are the only people who probably know where Lebron is going, if Lebron even made a choice yet.

Dieselpi
06-06-2010, 11:15 PM
i dont put too much weight in any of it, from everything ive read he isnt in lebrons circle of people that he is talking about when he says we will decide where we are going.

and if he was in the know, i dont think he would come out and say it ruining all the build up and the hype machine.

i think its just a ploy to keep the media foaming at the mouth and focused on lebron

kozelkid
06-06-2010, 11:19 PM
i dont put too much weight in any of it, from everything ive read he isnt in lebrons circle of people that he is talking about when he says we will decide where we are going.

and if he was in the know, i dont think he would come out and say it ruining all the build up and the hype machine.

i think its just a ploy to keep the media foaming at the mouth and focused on lebron

He is definitely in Lebron's inner circle, but I do agree with your second point. Given the fact that Wes is characterized as a guy who avoids attention at all cost, I really doubt he's telling "everyone". Unless of course there's some other reason to say this like getting other teams to ante up by signing some of Wes's other clients like Calipari.

Shonuff
06-07-2010, 01:59 AM
World Wide Wes is a cheesey nickname, and this guy is starting to bother the hell out of me. Can someone please just tell everybody who he works for so it doesn't feel like my NBA is being run by shadowy gangster types?

He would have bothered you a long time ago if you were a fan of college basketball (exclude Kentucky fans who reap the benefits of WWW).

D Roses Bulls
06-07-2010, 04:55 AM
This is what he really said:rolleyes:

This is old and has been posted several times, And the title is very misleading:phew:

this really isnt old if hes still saying it. sorry lebron isnt going to miami. besides arnt miami fans fair weather fans? they only come when the team is winning.

hestar
06-07-2010, 07:36 AM
this really isnt old if hes still saying it. sorry lebron isnt going to miami. besides arnt miami fans fair weather fans? they only come when the team is winning.

Lebron isn't coming to Wade county because he wants to be the guy and doesn't wanna play on wades team..Shame too,cause if he swallows his pride and played in miami he would win a ring..In Chicago..Don't see it.

phi2134
06-07-2010, 08:00 AM

Izzo will never leave Michigan State...especially to go to a team like Cleveland. He already has a great legacy at State and he would be a fool to go to Cleveland. If Lebron leaves, I think there is more talent on the State team than there is on the cavs.