PDA

View Full Version : A question about Thabeet.

RipVW
06-06-2010, 07:03 PM
Whats going on with Thabeet? Is he still in Memphis' future? Is he still in DLeague limbo? Is Memphis looking to trade him?

PurpleJesus
06-06-2010, 09:21 PM
I live in the city where Thabeet played D-League. He is no longer here...thats all I can answer about his D-League situation, but I hope he works out for you guys. His college days reminded me of a young Dikembe Mutumbo

Mr.Grizzly
06-09-2010, 12:33 PM
give him time..

I Am Awesome-O
06-09-2010, 01:48 PM
Not really sure about Thabeet. He'll never be as good as Marc Gasol, which means at best he'll be our backup C, unless Gasol is traded in a package for someone like Chris Paul.

All I know is that he was awful this season, so it can't really get any worse. I expect him to improve significantly over the next few seasons.

Will he be a Grizzly in a few years? I don't know. It was reported that they were willing to move him. I think he'd be a good asset to include in a package for a superstar.

SluggeR
06-09-2010, 03:51 PM
I think Thabeet will be a good Center. I think he's dalembert type that will develop better offensively. Don't see the point of him and gasol being on the same roster.

mzgrizz
06-11-2010, 10:49 AM
^^^^^^ Precisely and Thabeet is the one I'd rather see go.

SluggeR
06-11-2010, 10:58 AM
What's Thabeet's value? What would Griz fans want for him?

mzgrizz
06-11-2010, 02:59 PM
Have no idea; he's still such a raw talent; could have upside but between keeping him and giving him PT over Gasol; no way. He might be kept as a backup for another year though..........