PDA

View Full Version : Finals Matchups

Ny3r97
06-03-2010, 09:16 PM
Alright I have a question for you guys...what is the best matchup...
Kobe vs. Rondo
Peirce vs. Artest
Gasol vs. Garnett

Ny3r97
06-03-2010, 09:33 PM
any1?

HeaTxRipZz
06-03-2010, 09:44 PM
Ray Allen gets no love averaging around the same numbers as Pierce and Garnett.....-_-

anyways

Rondo - Kobe
Pierce - Odom
KG - Gasol
Ray - Artest

WalterL
06-04-2010, 04:11 AM
The 50-year rivalry the Lakers and Celtics (http://personalmoneystore.com/moneyblog/2010/06/02/lakers-celtics-2010-nba-finals/) have will definitely be continuing after they face off this year. The two are scheduled to play against each other and also the outcomes are anyone's guess. The questions on this are for both teams. Koby Bryant is one of the greatest players on his group, and it's thought that he can take his group all the way to the top. Others nonetheless feel that Kobe Bryant isn't really enough and the Celtics have many more players which are better overall than Bryant's teammates. This game is such a tossup that I wouldn't bet money on this game.

kingkobe
06-04-2010, 04:28 PM
The 50-year rivalry the Lakers and Celtics (http://personalmoneystore.com/moneyblog/2010/06/02/lakers-celtics-2010-nba-finals/) have will definitely be continuing after they face off this year. The two are scheduled to play against each other and also the outcomes are anyone's guess. The questions on this are for both teams. Koby Bryant is one of the greatest players on his group, and it's thought that he can take his group all the way to the top. Others nonetheless feel that Kobe Bryant isn't really enough and the Celtics have many more players which are better overall than Bryant's teammates. This game is such a tossup that I wouldn't bet money on this game.

whhhaaaa?

Venomous88
06-04-2010, 04:33 PM
Pierce & Artest

Hotone1401
06-04-2010, 07:45 PM
If we're talking matchups than I have to say Artest/Pierce. While Artest is a force on defense when he assigned to lockup one man, Paul Pierce showed that he can get looks off of Ron. I don't believe Artest is out to shut down Pierce but rather just make him work. We could see from Game 1 that Paul won't be getting easy drives to rim and Artest won't be backed down in the post. It's alot of fun to watch and they both will show flashes where they get the best eachother on occasion.

The real key for the Celtics I think will be Ray Allen and his ability to stretch the defense. When he gets off, it definitely opens the lanes for Rondo to penetrate and it could spell trouble for LAL. For the Lakers, if their bigs can continue to dominate the paint the way they did, this series won't go 7 games IMO.

tangent12
06-04-2010, 07:48 PM
Both, Garnett/Gasol & Artest/Pierce are both intriguing and entertaining to watch.

Kobe will keep it classy and serious... but with those players above you don't know what could happen when things get heated.