PDA

View Full Version : Chris Bosh will host Mike & Mike on June 24th

SNYmets86
06-03-2010, 07:38 PM
Chris Bosh will co-host Mike & Mike on June 24! A show you will not want to miss as free agency looms...

http://twitter.com/MikeAndMike

RaptorizedKevin
06-03-2010, 07:54 PM
chris bosh wants more and more fame. wtf is mike and mike?

JNA17
06-03-2010, 08:02 PM
Chris Bosh: Alright first caller you are on the air.
Caller 1: HEY BOSH, IM A HUGE KNICKS FAN AND I ALREADY GOT A KNICKS JERSEY WITH YOUR NAME ON THE BACK, YOUR GOING TO SIGN WITH NEW YORK, RIGHT BOYI!!!!!!
*call disconnects*
Chris Bosh: I'm sorry could you repeat that?..........Well it appears the call has been disconnected. Next caller your on the air.
Caller 2: YO CHRISY!!! I KNOW YOU WANT TO JOIN WADE IN MIAM-
*call disconnects*
Chris Bosh: Damn another disconnected call. Hopefully by commercial break the phone lines can be fixed. Next caller you are now on the air.
Caller 3: COME ON BOSH DON'T BETRAY THE RAPS NOW! PLZ RE-
*call disconnects*
Chris Bosh: three in a row? What are the chances of that? Anyway, hopefully the last caller has good connection. Next caller you are on the air whats up.
Lebron James: Yo chris, just wondering if-
*call disconnects*
Chris Bosh: JESUS CRIST PEOPLE STOP ASKING ME THIS....wait a min wtf lebron? Quick get him back on now!

The_905
06-03-2010, 08:15 PM
:cricket: :cricket:

SNYmets86

is a mourning show on espn2 @ 6 am

The_905
Bosh is one huge media whore

Sadds The Gr8
06-03-2010, 08:17 PM
Caller 1: HEY BOSH, IM A HUGE KNICKS FAN AND I ALREADY GOT A KNICKS JERSEY WITH YOUR NAME ON THE BACK, YOUR GOING TO SIGN WITH NEW YORK, RIGHT BOYI!!!!!!
*call disconnects*
Chris Bosh: I'm sorry could you repeat that?..........Well it appears the call has been disconnected. Next caller your on the air.
*call disconnects*
Chris Bosh: Damn another disconnected call. Hopefully by commercial break the phone lines can be fixed. Next caller you are now on the air.
*call disconnects*
Chris Bosh: three in a row? What are the chances of that? Anyway, hopefully the last caller has good connection. Next caller you are on the air whats up.
*call disconnects*
Chris Bosh: JESUS CRIST PEOPLE STOP ASKING ME THIS....wait a min wtf lebron? Quick get him back on now!

lol

daleja424
06-03-2010, 08:28 PM
wont matter.... he cant/wont say anything anyways...

Giaps
06-03-2010, 09:37 PM
Bosh is weird. He makes believe he doesn't like the attention when really he wishes he would get more of it.

MaHaRaJaH
06-03-2010, 09:49 PM
He'd show up high, hell I would

unleashthebeast
06-03-2010, 09:51 PM
everyone sure is gonna be depressed when he announces that he is going to south beach with wade and lebron:dance:

Cubsfan365
06-03-2010, 09:59 PM
Seriously?? First, you don't know who John Wooden is and now Mike and Mike?

Giaps
06-03-2010, 10:04 PM
everyone sure is gonna be depressed when he announces that he is going to south beach with wade and lebron:dance:
Zzzzzzzzz....

jtrinaldi
06-03-2010, 10:07 PM
M&M is the best, listen to them every morning.

DeyAce
06-03-2010, 10:10 PM
^ Tru dat

Heater4life
06-03-2010, 10:14 PM
Zzzzzzzzz....

Not surprised your sleeping. your a knicks fan. :D

Giaps
06-03-2010, 10:59 PM
Not surprised your sleeping. your a knicks fan. :D
Hey at least we show up to the games. :)

td0tsfinest
06-03-2010, 11:06 PM
whats mike and mike?

dolphan
06-03-2010, 11:10 PM
*call disconnects*
*call disconnects*
*call disconnects*
*call disconnects*

LMAOO...i like

NYK_kidd77
06-03-2010, 11:11 PM
Hey at least we show up to the games. :)

Zing!! lol.

ldc62
06-03-2010, 11:23 PM
Bosh is weird. He makes believe he doesn't like the attention when really he wishes he would get more of it.

Bingo. I'm glad people are finally seeing this. I was always a loyal Bosh fan, but I knew he was a media whore since he started making Youtube Videos.