PDA

View Full Version : Pat Riley: Head Coach for Lebron/Wade?

OT Thriller
06-03-2010, 01:03 PM
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/sfl-miami-heat-dwyane-wade-s060210,0,7601198.story

A month ago, Riley hinted that he would consider a coaching return, "If some free agent were to say, 'I will come here, but you must do this.' "

In the interview conducted Tuesday at his Akron, Ohio, home, James told CNN's King, "There are some coaches, that, you know, if I had an opportunity to play for, I would be delighted. But I'm not as far as . . as picking a coach."

This would be gigantic! Thoughts?

Lebron101
06-03-2010, 01:05 PM
Lebron is not going to Miami he would have to start all over again

CLASSOF72
06-03-2010, 01:06 PM
Yeah there goes Pat the cherry picker Riley. To add to his legacy he'll greedily bump there currant coach like he did to SVG for another shot at glory.

joe j.09
06-03-2010, 01:15 PM
wade and lebron on th smae team, and you guys say start over again?!!?!?! open your eyes geez

IAmKira
Yeah there goes Pat the cherry picker Riley. To add to his legacy he'll greedily bump there currant coach like he did to SVG for another shot at glory.

Lol ya. That was so messed up when he did it, he didnt even deserve that chip anyway. Dallas got cheated by that bum arse ref Tim watever..

beasted86
Lebron is not going to Miami he would have to start all over again

Isn't he starting over if he goes to any team other than the Cavs?

I'm confused :confused:

IAmKira
06-03-2010, 01:16 PM
wade and lebron on th smae team, and you guys say start over again?!!?!?! open your eyes geez

wade and lebron wif no good center, pf and pg?? Thats even worst than the cavs team.

DaBUU
06-03-2010, 01:16 PM
Lebron is not going to the Heat

CLASSOF72
06-03-2010, 01:18 PM
Lol ya. That was so messed up when he did it, he didnt even deserve that chip anyway. Dallas got cheated by that bum arse ref Tim watever..

I wouldn;t take a Miami head coaching possition till that dude was dead and burried, any hint of a decent chance at success and Pat comes a running.

RipVW
06-03-2010, 01:19 PM

Yeah, it wasnt very loyal of Riley to do that.

beasted86
wade and lebron wif no good center, pf and pg?? Thats even worst than the cavs team.

The Heat do have cap space outside of re-signing Wade & adding another max contract... you know that right?

CLASSOF72
Lebron is not going to the Heat

I haven't heard any confirmation on a Bulls deal yet. LBJ might like the S.Beach scene.

DaBUU
06-03-2010, 01:21 PM
Yeah, it wasnt very loyal of Riley to do that.

what do you mean? The heat are the most loyal organization in the world, I'm confused. :confused:

akay47
06-03-2010, 01:24 PM
You guys are so ridiculous, LeBron is re-signing and Joe Johnson is coming in a s&t

RipVW
06-03-2010, 01:26 PM
I haven't heard any confirmation on a Bulls deal yet. LBJ might like the S.Beach scene.

He probably does. And he'll probably wish that he's at S Beach like everyone else will be when theres a game going on.

G-Menfan4lyfe
06-03-2010, 01:27 PM
I think its hilarious how the bulls fans are the ones saying LeBron isnt going to Miami... Can you make yourselves look like any bigger haters?

And to say Riley was wrong for coming back to coach the Heat is ridiculous. They wouldn't have won with SVG on the bench. Look at Orlando, they went to the finals and lost. Yeah they played the Lakers but they took LA to OT in how many of those games? Two games I believe and they lost them both.

And Dallas didn't get cheated, they lost, period.

beasted86
06-03-2010, 01:30 PM

:cheers:

And that's exactly why in Riley we trust.

A scrub head coach that can only take a quality roster to a .500 record... while leaving one of your franchise players calling for him to be fired is not needed. Riley took over like any smart GM should, and told SVG to go on a vacation.

If he doesn't think Spoelstra can get it done, I trust his instincts.

king james
06-03-2010, 01:32 PM
Wow this is just crazy with all this hating on the Heat. Give a legit reason why the Heat won't get Lebron. Stop acting like mad little kids.

CLASSOF72
06-03-2010, 01:33 PM
I think its hilarious how the bulls fans are the ones saying LeBron isnt going to Miami... Can you make yourselves look like any bigger haters?

And to say Riley was wrong for coming back to coach the Heat is ridiculous. They wouldn't have won with SVG on the bench. Look at Orlando, they went to the finals and lost. Yeah they played the Lakers but they took LA to OT in how many of those games? Two games I believe and they lost them both.

And Dallas didn't get cheated, they lost, period.

Your probably right about SVG, but Riley's a dick for cherry pickin his way into the game. If Riley wants to be a head coach he should be willing to do the dirty work that goes with it and stop screwing his head coaches out of it once they get a team together.

CLASSOF72
06-03-2010, 01:35 PM
:cheers:

And that's exactly why in Riley we trust.

A scrub head coach that can only take a quality roster to a .500 record... while leaving one of your franchise players calling for him to be fired is not needed. Riley took over like any smart GM should, and told SVG to go on a vacation.

If he doesn't think Spoelstra can get it done, I trust his instincts.

Doesn't mean he's not being a lazy dick if he wants the job je should be out there doing it.

beasted86
06-03-2010, 01:36 PM
Your probably right about SVG, but Riley's a dick for cherry pickin his way into the game. If Riley wants to be a head coach he should be willing to do the dirty work that goes with it and stop screwing his head coaches out of it once they get a team together.

You talk as though he has nothing to do with any of this.

HE built the team as GM. HE hired these novice head coaches and handed them a quality playoff bound roster. SVG was a 3rd year coach, and Spoelstra is going on his 3rd year. You don't think they talked with Riley everyday about advice on how to run the team?

Heater4life
06-03-2010, 01:38 PM

Beyond the fact that we'll have 11million left in cap space after we sign Lebron; like the Heat would need much else on the team besides having two of the top 5 players in the league on the same team(argueably top 3)? :facepalm:

And as always the hater-ade keeps flowing through Chicago. God forbid any other team is mentioned as having a shot at Lebron.

Heater4life
06-03-2010, 01:44 PM

Problem is they dont get the teams together, Riley does!

Riley gets paid as if he he has both Head coaching and GM duties, because he did intially. Yet the owner doesnt care because he has the ability to bring home a talented team.

Point is the NBA is a buisness, i dont care who gets kicked out of coaching, faithful players get traded everyday. If he can bring in Lebron by coaching himslef, bye bye Spoelstra. thats buisness deal with it.

For all we know he hooked SVG up with the job in Orlando.

Cubsfan365
06-03-2010, 01:54 PM
Wow this is just crazy with all this hating on the Heat. Give a legit reason why the Heat won't get Lebron. Stop acting like mad little kids.
Two words: Wade County.

Heater4life
06-03-2010, 02:03 PM
Two words: Wade County.

There's Dade County = Wade County

And theres Miami-Dade County = Miami James County

both almost one and the same, yet both different. ironic. :D

THE MTL
06-03-2010, 02:10 PM
Pat Riley doesnt wanna mess up his coaching record when the team is mediocre but when success comes he is back to coaching

Phil Jackson runs at any chance to coach the best players of ALL-time. Now, he's trying to go to Lebron.

CLASSOF72
06-03-2010, 02:15 PM
You talk as though he has nothing to do with any of this.

HE built the team as GM. HE hired these novice head coaches and handed them a quality playoff bound roster. SVG was a 3rd year coach, and Spoelstra is going on his 3rd year. You don't think they talked with Riley everyday about advice on how to run the team?

Ask Stan if Riley told him he was going to take over when they or for your guys sake Pat got a good team put together. If it's an arangement they have with their coaco or should I say asst. coach/ coach then fine, but that's not the case Pat's cherry picking to selectively pad his legacy.

RipVW
06-03-2010, 02:18 PM

OK, Derrick Rose is 21 and Debbie Wade is 28.

Was Wade better than Rose in 2010? Yes.

Will Wade be better than Rose next year (ie in 2011)? Maybe...probably.

Will Wade be better than Rose in 2012? All bets are off.

Plus the Bulls have more ammo in other places.

James did say he wants to win multiple titles, right?

Wade_County
06-03-2010, 02:34 PM

:facepalm:

ill sig bet this with you, if you can define "better"

RipVW
06-03-2010, 02:37 PM

ill sig bet this with you, if you can define "better"

Youre right, its subjective. But in addition to the possibility of Rose being better 2 years from now, Rose is also more humble than Wade and doesnt have to be the star. He's not a diva like Wade.

Tony_Starks
06-03-2010, 02:40 PM
The arrogance of Pat Riley! The guy acts like he's lead three different teams to the finals or something.....

Wade_County
06-03-2010, 02:40 PM
Youre right, its subjective. But in addition to the possibility of Rose being better 2 years from now, Rose is also more humble than Wade and doesnt have to be the star. He's not a diva like Wade.

LOL, wade just wants to win. And hes said before that he doesnt have to be the "star" on a team. He came of the bench for team USA, I can just imagine asking lebron to do that.

RipVW
06-03-2010, 02:46 PM
LOL, wade just wants to win. And hes said before that he doesnt have to be the "star" on a team. He came of the bench for team USA, I can just imagine asking lebron to do that.

Yeah, sorry. With the Bulls James would be getting in at the ground floor. He'd be a character in a movie thats introduced into the storyline 5 minutes in. In Miami, the movie is 65-75% in.

MiamiLoyal926
06-03-2010, 02:49 PM

so you are predicting that Wade has a 2-3 year window left in him?

Since you are a bulls fan... when did Jordan get his first championship?

and how many did he win?

And if you answer both questions... then why do you predict it differently for wade?

Also... then if wade is growing out of prime and his window is closing on greatness.... then why do you guys want him so bad?

Not only are we offering Lebron Wade as a duo... but bosh is in the mix as well.

I think that = Multiple Titles right?

Wade_County
06-03-2010, 02:52 PM
Yeah, sorry. With the Bulls James would be getting in at the ground floor. He'd be a character in a movie thats introduced into the storyline 5 minutes in. In Miami, the movie is 65-75% in.

That has what to do with what? And you can hardly say 65-75% when the roster has a total of 3 players, but ok :laugh:

And for the record I never said LBJ was going to MIA, I still think resigns.

kntresistheheat
06-03-2010, 02:53 PM

And you dont think he would win 3 or 4 rings with wade:confused:

Wade_County
06-03-2010, 02:55 PM

Apparently not, based on the fact he things Rose is more humble then Wade :laugh:

hugepatsfan
06-03-2010, 02:59 PM

Just because Wade made one comment about the Bulls that you don't like doesn't make him a diva. If I'm not mistaken, he was willing to let Shaq be the "face of his team" despite Wade being a better player because he knew he needed to massage egos. Wade is an unselfish player and a willing playmaker as well as scorer. He is far from a diva.

RipVW
06-03-2010, 02:59 PM
That has what to do with what? And you can hardly say 65-75% when the roster has a total of 3 players, but ok :laugh:

And for the record I never said LBJ was going to MIA, I still think resigns.

Follow the bouncing ball. Just a couple of posts ago, I pointed out the age disparity of the two best players on each team. Unless you think the Heat can replace a Debbie Wade with another Debbie Wade, it has everything to do with it.

RipVW
06-03-2010, 03:02 PM

He might. But like I said, he's entering a movie thats closer to the end than the beginning. The Miami Heat scenario is a narrative about Dwyane Wade.

RipVW
06-03-2010, 03:02 PM
Just because Wade made one comment about the Bulls that you don't like doesn't make him a diva. If I'm not mistaken, he was willing to let Shaq be the "face of his team" despite Wade being a better player because he knew he needed to massage egos. Wade is an unselfish player and a willing playmaker as well as scorer. He is far from a diva.

Thats not your place to say.

hugepatsfan
06-03-2010, 03:03 PM
I don't think Lebron could handle playing with Wade. He needs to go somewhere where he is the franchise player. Wade will always be the #1 banana in the eyes of MIA fans.

hugepatsfan
06-03-2010, 03:04 PM
Thats not your place to say.

But it's your place to say he's a diva?

Cubsfan365
06-03-2010, 03:04 PM

and how many did he win?

And if you answer both questions... then why do you predict it differently for wade?

Also... then if wade is growing out of prime and his window is closing on greatness.... then why do you guys want him so bad?

Not only are we offering Lebron Wade as a duo... but bosh is in the mix as well.

Oh please, how about you don't compare Wade with Michael Jordan. When did Wade enter the same discussion as MJ?

lavilevi23
06-03-2010, 03:05 PM

Rose is hardly a top 5 PG in this league. Wade is and will be for the next 5 years a top 3 PLAYER in the NBA. And Noah is very overrated. If LeBron wants to win multiple titles his best chance is here in Miami. Go suck a fat one

hugepatsfan
06-03-2010, 03:08 PM
Rose is hardly a top 5 PG in this league. Wade is and will be for the next 5 years a top 3 PLAYER in the NBA. And Noah is very overrated. If LeBron wants to win multiple titles his best chance is here in Miami. Go suck a fat one

Rose is a top 5 PG in the NBA (I have him #4). Wade, IMO, does not have 5 years left as a top 3 player. I don't know what team either will put around him so I can't say for sure, but I know if I was a player in Lebron's position, CHI would be a top place for me. (NY Knicks would be first just because I love the city, but I don't know how Lebron feels)

footballer2369
06-03-2010, 03:09 PM
Follow the bouncing ball. Just a couple of posts ago, I pointed out the age disparity of the two best players on each team. Unless you think the Heat can replace a Debbie Wade with another Debbie Wade, it has everything to do with it.

Look at the age disparity then look at the talent disparity.

Rose is good, period. Wade is elite. He doesn't compare statistically year-to-year with Wade and Wade was a much better two-way player at the same stage.

Taj Gibson is younger than Dirk, so you'd rather join Taj? This is your logic, not mine.

RipVW

and how many did he win?

FYI, if youre going to present a list of questions, its best not to start out by replying to something that wasnt said.

I never said Debbie has a 2 year window per se (though who knows). There are two moving pieces involved, one being Wade and the other being Rose. When Wade was a rookie, he was 22 and he averaged 16.2 ppg. Derrick Rose averaged 16.8 as a 20 year old rookie and averaged 20.8 as a 21 year old last year. There are two career arcs involved in this.

Wow.

Cubsfan365
People who say Noah is very overrated obviously either don't watch him play or just don't watch a lot of basketball in general. Any team would love to have a guy like Noah on their side. I am also really impressed with how mature these posts are from Miami fans.:rolleyes:

footballer2369
06-03-2010, 03:11 PM
He might. But like I said, he's entering a movie thats closer to the end than the beginning. The Miami Heat scenario is a narrative about Dwyane Wade.

Same story, your logic is swiss cheese.

He can watch Cats and Dogs from the start or the Departed from the prime moments (the middle).

Not only this, but there are more pieces to the puzzle. There is a possibility for 3 max players with one small move. This is much more than Chicago can or ever will be able to offer.

Not only this but you're trumpeting Rose who is legitimately 1/2 the player Wade is via EWA etc. as the same thing...just because he's younger.

Please ban this man.

hugepatsfan
06-03-2010, 03:12 PM
People who say Noah is very overrated obviously either don't watch him play or just don't watch a lot of basketball in general. Any team would love to have a guy like Noah on their side. I am also really impressed with how mature these posts are from Miami fans.:rolleyes:

Whether or not a player is overated depends on the rating you were responding to in the first place. If someone says Noah is an average energy/bench piece, they are underating him. But if someone says he is a star player in the NBA, I would say they are overating him.

RipVW
06-03-2010, 03:13 PM
Look at the age disparity then look at the talent disparity.

Rose is good, period. Wade is elite. He doesn't compare statistically year-to-year with Wade and Wade was a much better two-way player at the same stage.

Taj Gibson is younger than Dirk, so you'd rather join Taj? This is your logic, not mine.

WTF are you trying to say...or do you even know? Rose is still younger than Wade was as a rookie. At the same stage? What? Seriously, guy, stick to syrup.

Cubsfan365
06-03-2010, 03:13 PM
Whether or not a player is overated depends on the rating you were responding to in the first place. If someone says Noah is an average energy/bench piece, they are underating him. But if someone says he is a star player in the NBA, I would say they are overating him.
And I don't think many people at all, even Bulls fans, regard Noah as a star.

MiamiLoyal926
06-03-2010, 03:14 PM
Oh please, how about you don't compare Wade with Michael Jordan. When did Wade enter the same discussion as MJ?

Because Michael Jordan is a human just like any other player in the league. He is not god nor is he out of this world. He was bound by the same draw backs as wade, age! i think Wade has proven he could hang with the greats like jordan... but if you would rather, and if i hit a sour note, i could compare him to kobe? He is in his thirties still winning chips. Don't get all rattled up just because of the name, its the point that it has been done before and it with the right mind, it can be done again. It did not take an out of this world miracle to get jordan to win all those chips post the age of 28... and kobe is still winning post 28.

LOL.... how sensitive the bulls fans are! i did not say anything bad about your idol.... i just merely pointed out his accomplishments and how he proved its not impossible to win post 28.

RipVW
06-03-2010, 03:14 PM
Same story, your logic is swiss cheese.

He can watch Cats and Dogs from the start or the Departed from the prime moments (the middle).

Not only this, but there are more pieces to the puzzle. There is a possibility for 3 max players with one small move. This is much more than Chicago can or ever will be able to offer.

Not only this but you're trumpeting Rose who is legitimately 1/2 the player Wade is via EWA etc. as the same thing...just because he's younger.

Please ban this man.

Dude. You dont even know what youre saying. I already sent you to the bench. Youll have to wait until I call you to get back into the game.

hugepatsfan
06-03-2010, 03:15 PM

You'd be surprised...

Cubsfan365
06-03-2010, 03:17 PM
Because Michael Jordan is a human just like any other player in the league. He is not god nor is he out of this world. He was bound by the same draw backs as wade, age! i think Wade has proven he could hang with the greats like jordan... but if you would rather, and if i hit a sour note, i could compare him to kobe? He is in his thirties still winning chips. Don't get all rattled up just because of the name, its the point that it has been done before and it with the right mind, it can be done again. It did not take an out of this world miracle to get jordan to win all those chips post the age of 28... and kobe is still winning post 28.

LOL.... how sensitive the bulls fans are! i did not say anything bad about your idol.... i just merely pointed out his accomplishments and how he proved its not impossible to win post 28.
Yeah, but that's assuming the fact that Wade has the skill set and ability to match what Jordan accomplished. I just think you're delusional if you think Wade is on that level to reach that type of success.

RipVW

If you really believe Wade can hang with Jordan, maybe you should make a thread topic about Wade being on Jordans level and see how it goes. And let the feeding frenzy begin. Some guy did this about Kobe and he was ripped apart. But why dont you go ahead and enter that same arena if you really feel that way. Until you do, Ill resist ripping this apart.

justinnum1
Keep on talking **** Bulls fans. Your all just a bunch of haters with 2 over rated players. :moon:

Cubsfan365
06-03-2010, 03:18 PM
You'd be surprised...
Well, I'm a Bulls fan and Noah is my favorite player in the league, but I don't think he is a star.

hugepatsfan
Yeah, but that's assuming the fact that Wade has the skill set and ability to match what Jordan accomplished. I just think you're delusional if you think Wade is on that level to reach that type of success.

He's not saying that Wade is as good of a player as MJ. Just that it isn't impossible to extend an elite career into your 30s. MJ did it, Kobe did it, and Wade might be able to as well.

Cubsfan365
If you really believe Wade can hang with Jordan, maybe you should make a thread topic about Wade being on Jordans level and see how it goes. And let the feeding frenzy begin. Some guy did this about Kobe and he was ripped apart. But why dont you go ahead and enter that same arena if you really feel that way. Until you do, Ill resist ripping this apart.
Exactly.

RipVW

When did this become about Noah? WTF!

hugepatsfan
06-03-2010, 03:20 PM
Well, I'm a Bulls fan and Noah is my favorite player in the league, but I don't think he is a star.

I feel the same way about Perk. But there are other people that do overate guys like Noah and Perk.

Cubsfan365
06-03-2010, 03:21 PM
I feel the same way about Perk. But there are other people that do overate guys like Noah and Perk.
And there's people who severly underrate them as well.

RipVW
06-03-2010, 03:22 PM
But it's your place to say he's a diva?

Yeah, it is. I live here.

hugepatsfan
06-03-2010, 03:22 PM
And there's people who severly underrate them as well.

Agreed. The truth is always somewhere in the middle of the extremes.

hugepatsfan
06-03-2010, 03:23 PM
Yeah, it is. I live here.

You live in CHI. Wade plays for MIA. Please tell me how it is your place to say whether he is a diva or not.

Cubsfan365
06-03-2010, 03:23 PM
When did this become about Noah? WTF!
One of the Heat fans said Noah was "very overrated."

MiamiLoyal926
06-03-2010, 03:24 PM

I guess I should have guessed it.... a logistician arguing with....____?___ (whatever it is that you are) is like a human arguing with a chimp?

Listen(or read)... Jordan was great and i'm not saying wade is at his level... but to say rose is on wade's level is also the same argument. My point is that it has been done before and there is no reason to think Wade can't hang with jordan or kobe. The key word is hang not be better or the same. He embodies all the traits of the greats.

footballer2369
06-03-2010, 03:25 PM
WTF are you trying to say...or do you even know? Rose is still younger than Wade was as a rookie. At the same stage? What? Seriously, guy, stick to syrup.

NBA years more accurately depict mileage than actual age.

JO is 30, T Mac is not much older.

So if your argument is about longevity start using NBA years in stead of age.

No need to be so aggressive when you've been ripped a new one.

Stick to argument in stead of baiting.

Dude. You dont even know what youre saying. I already sent you to the bench. Youll have to wait until I call you to get back into the game.

Once again, a lack-wit who doesn't have the ability to counter...

I'll wait until you say something worthwhile, but I won't hold my breath.

RipVW
06-03-2010, 03:34 PM
I guess I should have guessed it.... a logistician arguing with....____?___ (whatever it is that you are) is like a human arguing with a chimp?

Listen(or read)... Jordan was great and i'm not saying wade is at his level... but to say rose is on wade's level is also the same argument. My point is that it has been done before and there is no reason to think Wade can't hang with jordan or kobe. The key word is hang not be better or the same. He embodies all the traits of the greats.

Who said that? I said Wade was better this year and probably would be next year. Looking forward is whats relevant since the concept of multiple championships is in play.

Also, Im still waiting for your thread about how Wade is on Jordans level. Im really waiting to rip it apart.

ElToro
06-03-2010, 03:34 PM
LeBron either re-signs with Cleveland, or comes to the Bulls. Lebron & Wade won't compliment each other. They both would want the basketball.

MiamiLoyal926
06-03-2010, 03:35 PM
hindsight is always 20/20..... but if you were lebron and you were given michael jordan at age 28 or tim hardaway as a third year player. Would you know what to do?

You are saying that hardaway is the better choice because jordan is the older player almost out of prime..... that would have been the wrong choice. Well same situation here.

hugepatsfan
06-03-2010, 03:36 PM
LeBron either re-signs with Cleveland, or comes to the Bulls. Lebron & Wade won't compliment each other. They both would want the basketball.

Do you see the hypocracy in that statement - Rose is a ballhandler as well. I think Lebron could eventually work with either. But I think it would take a year for both pairs to get used to a new style of play.

footballer2369
06-03-2010, 03:37 PM
Also, Im still waiting for your thread about how Wade is on Jordans level. Im really waiting to rip it apart.

He's not even arguing that. I'm starting to think something is missing upstairs for you, Rip.

RipVW
06-03-2010, 03:38 PM
hindsight is always 20/20..... but if you were lebron and you were given michael jordan at age 28 or tim hardaway as a third year player. Would you know what to do?

You are saying that hardaway is the better choice because jordan is the older player almost out of prime..... that would have been the wrong choice. Well same situation here.

No its not the same at all. Wade isnt Jordan.

And was Tim Hardaway outscoring Jordan at comparable ages?

Not the same at all.

Nice try but you lose.

MiamiLoyal926
06-03-2010, 03:39 PM
Who said that? I said Wade was better this year and probably would be next year. Looking forward is whats relevant since the concept of multiple championships is in play.

HINDSIGHT IS ALWAYS 20/20!!!

Remember that.... it might come in handy one day.

But to say that Rose will be better than Wade in three years is like me saying that Wade will be better than jordan in three years when wade is 31 and jordan was 31.... good luck with fortune telling as your career choice.

RipVW
06-03-2010, 03:42 PM
HINDSIGHT IS ALWAYS 20/20!!!

Remember that.... it might come in handy one day.

But to say that Rose will be better than Wade in three years is like me saying that Wade will be better than jordan in three years when wade is 31 and jordan was 31.... good luck with fortune telling as your career choice.

No, its not like that at all.

Cubsfan365
06-03-2010, 03:44 PM
first of all its Israel not isreal you dumbfck.
Rose is like I said - hardly a top 5 PG.
1.Deron Williams
2.Chris Paul
3.Steve Nash
4.Rajon Rondo
5. maybe Rose

It doesnt matter how far away I am - at least my logic is correct and I have some sanity.
Bulls fans are the most pathetic fans in all of sports. Miserable since Jordan left them.
Give me a break. You just said Noah is very overrated, and Bulls fans, who pack the damn arena every night, every season, no matter how good our team is, are the worst fans in all of sports. Most Heat fans are absolutely pathetic, fair-weather fans, so your logic is absolutely incorrect.

MiamiLoyal926
06-03-2010, 03:46 PM
Hey RIPVW good luck coming up with enough factual and valid arguments if I do make that thread.... point being is that you don't know where Wade's career will go from here. To say that wade cannot match jordan's success is a blind argument since you do not know what the future holds. Just like saying rose will be better in three years. Blind statements that hold no value to the argument.

When jordan was 28.... i doubt many knew the success of his career that would follow.

You look childish in your rebuttals and should stop before you make a fool of yourself.... ohh too late.

lavilevi23
06-03-2010, 03:48 PM
Give me a break. You just said Noah is very overrated, and Bulls fans, who pack the damn arena every night, every season, no matter how good our team is, are the worst fans in all of sports. Most Heat fans are absolutely pathetic, fair-weather fans, so your logic is absolutely incorrect.

learn how to read. I didn't say worst fans -I said PATHETIC. and its true.

Cubsfan365
06-03-2010, 03:49 PM
learn how to read. I didn't say worst fans -I said PATHETIC. and its true.
How do you figure?

RipVW
06-03-2010, 03:53 PM
One of the Heat fans said Noah was "very overrated."

And they are claiming to be champions of logic? How is throwing out something completely irrelevant anything close to that?

And whats really sad, is that this discussion isnt even about whether Rose will have a better career than Debbie Wade has had. Its about who will be better going forward. Who will be better when Rose is 24 and Debbie is trying to hide her age with makeup at 31. Thats whats relevant. What Debbie has done in the past has nothing to do with this.

Yet, you have all these Debbie-Heads jumping up and down about the possibility that Debbie is a hard 28 and might be approaching a steep decline...and even if she isnt, might still be passed by a younger talent in a couple of years.

heatking
06-03-2010, 03:54 PM
Dont you mean in Isreal? And with that in mind, dont you mean, "Go suck a circumsized fat one"?

But seriously, Rose is a top 5 PG. Top 3 in fact. I could go by what some guy from 3000 miles away says, or I could go by Kenny Smith (who says top 3), Charles Barkley (top 3), or LeBron James (top 2).

I dont know. Whats a better reference, some guy from Israel or Kenny Smith, Charles Barkley, and LeBron James?

And again, he's 21. Wade was at Marquette when he was 21.

Come on son... Rose is a great young player, but have you ever heard of Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Steve Nash, Rajon Rondo, Jason Kidd, Tony Parker, Chauncey Billups, or Chris Quinn.

Rose can be a top 3 Point guard, but hes not up there right now, Keep in mind i didnt count Evans, or Curry who I think have the talent to be up there.

RipVW
06-03-2010, 03:55 PM
He's not even arguing that. I'm starting to think something is missing upstairs for you, Rip.

Actually, he has...both ninja-style and otherwise.

RipVW
06-03-2010, 03:57 PM
Come on son... Rose is a great young player, but have you ever heard of Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Steve Nash, Rajon Rondo, Jason Kidd, Tony Parker, Chauncey Billups, or Chris Quinn.

Rose can be a top 3 Point guard, but hes not up there right now, Keep in mind i didnt count Evans, or Curry who I think have the talent to be up there.

Take it up with Kenny, or Charles...or better yet, LeBron, himself.

J$mo0th_3o5
06-03-2010, 03:58 PM
Wade isn't humble and is a diva?!:laugh:

A guy that doesn't mind playing second fiddle, or come off the bench in the olympics. Also known as one of the most humble players in the league. Come on son think before you speak.

RipVW
06-03-2010, 03:58 PM
How do you figure?

Apparently its pathetic to not have white outs and show up to games by the dozens.

ldc62
06-03-2010, 04:02 PM
These Lebron threads are great. Its always Heat vs Bulls' fans; with NY fans happy to join in, realizing that they might be relevant again. Then theres the few Cavs fans that are pleading to have someone from another fan base persuade them that Lebron is staying. NBA Free Agency 2010.... Gotta love it.

lavilevi23
06-03-2010, 04:04 PM
Bulls made the playoffs with a miracle this year - a .500 or below team at best.
We were the 5th seed with only Wade + very mediocre supporting cast.
Heat + Lebron >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bulls + LeBron. simple as that. and dont forget we'll have more cap space to sign another 2nd tier free agent beyond that.

ucantcme69
06-03-2010, 04:09 PM
You guys realize that Lebron has a relationship with Wade and Bosh right? Also Miami has the cab room to sign wade and lebron outright. They can also sign Bosh either sign and trade involving beasly or by just trading beasly for a draft pick and then signing bosh outright. Heres the article:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/sfl-miami-heat-dwyane-wade-s060210,0,7601198.story

If Lebron, wade, and Bosh have that chance to play with each other and get paid max money why wouldnt you?

If you lebron do you want to play with rose noah and the bulls roster or do you want to play with wade bosh and miamis roster with probably pat riley as your head coach? Im not a miami heat fan im a lakers fan but even I know that core 3 is better than any other teams core 3 by a mile.

Cubsfan365
06-03-2010, 04:10 PM
Bulls made the playoffs with a miracle this year - a .500 or below team at best.
We were the 5th seed with only Wade + very mediocre supporting cast.
Heat + Lebron >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bulls + LeBron. simple as that. and dont forget we'll have more cap space to sign another 2nd tier free agent beyond that.
Your arguments are embarrassing. How did the Bulls make the playoffs with a miracle when we won out the rest of our games when we had to? And you say a .500 team or below at best? You must have missed that stretch of the season when Rose and Noah were both injured and we lost 10 in a row. I'm pretty sure if we had either one, we would have one at least one game to go over .500 for the season. Get your facts straight.

Cubsfan365
06-03-2010, 04:13 PM
You guys realize that Lebron has a relationship with Wade and Bosh right? Also Miami has the cab room to sign wade and lebron outright. They can also sign Bosh either sign and trade involving beasly or by just trading beasly for a draft pick and then signing bosh outright. Heres the article:

If Lebron, wade, and Bosh have that chance to play with each other and get paid max money why wouldnt you?

If you lebron do you want to play with rose noah and the bulls roster or do you want to play with wade bosh and miamis roster with probably pat riley as your head coach? Im not a miami heat fan im a lakers fan but even I know that core 3 is better than any other teams core 3 by a mile.
No one said that Rose, Noah, and LeBron was better than Bosh, LeBron, and Wade. The fact of the matter is the chances of that happening are minuscule, and many people believe that LeBron wants to be the unequivocal #1 on his team. It can be argued that Bosh wants to be that guy too. Why would LeBron go to "Wade County" when he wants to be "the man" and expand his brand?

lavilevi23
06-03-2010, 04:17 PM
LeBron,Rose,Noah<<<<<<<Wade,LeBron
LeBron said all he wants is to win. In Miami - thats his best chance.

unleashthebeast
06-03-2010, 04:17 PM
No one said that Rose, Noah, and LeBron was better than Bosh, LeBron, and Wade. The fact of the matter is the chances of that happening are minuscule, and many people believe that LeBron wants to be the unequivocal #1 on his team. It can be argued that Bosh wants to be that guy too. Why would LeBron go to "Wade County" when he wants to be "the man" and expand his brand?

He would because he wants to win more than anything, at least thats what he said on cnn

Cubsfan365
06-03-2010, 04:19 PM
He would because he wants to win more than anything, at least thats what he said on cnn
And who said he wouldn't be able to win with the Bulls? Our team is already in tact with Rose and Noah. You are talking about having LBJ, Bosh, and Wade. None of these three are on Miami's roster right now.

dominater6192
06-03-2010, 04:22 PM

A month ago, Riley hinted that he would consider a coaching return, "If some free agent were to say, 'I will come here, but you must do this.' "

In the interview conducted Tuesday at his Akron, Ohio, home, James told CNN's King, "There are some coaches, that, you know, if I had an opportunity to play for, I would be delighted. But I'm not as far as . . as picking a coach."

This would be gigantic! Thoughts?

Ok I'm confused. Where in this quote does it say anything about LeBron going to Miami? All it says is that Riley is considering to return to coaching and LeBron would be delighted to play for a coach but does'nt demand on picking one.

Cubsfan365
06-03-2010, 04:25 PM
Ok I'm confused. Where in this quote does it say anything about LeBron going to Miami? All it says is that Riley is considering to return to coaching and LeBron would be delighted to play for a coach but does'nt demand on picking one.
Exactly. I think huge assumptions were being made by the original poster.

RipVW
06-03-2010, 04:30 PM
LeBron,Rose,Noah<<<<<<<Wade,LeBron
LeBron said all he wants is to win. In Miami - thats his best chance.

He said sustained winning. Thats Chicago.

footballer2369
06-03-2010, 04:36 PM
He said sustained winning. Thats Chicago.

Show me the quote 1st of all...

And 2nd of all, I can show you some other quotes that point to chicago or miami or ny or toronto...your point?

And 3rd of all it could very easily still be Miami...

Who says a declining Wade still won't be better than a prime Rose? (homer bulls fans is the answer) Who says Wade will be the only great player in Miami during Lebron's tenure?

Miami is his best chance to win titles now and may or may not be in the longterm....That is the truth...

And let's be real, Chicago is no OKC or Portland.

kntresistheheat
06-03-2010, 04:40 PM

And 2nd of all, I can show you some other quotes that point to chicago...your point?

Who says a declining Wade still won't be better than a prime Rose? (homer bulls fans is the answer) Who says Wade will be the only great player in Miami during Lebron's tenure?

Miami is his best chance to win titles now and may or may not be in the longterm....That is the truth...

That's right! He can easily sign a 3 or 4 year contract win a few rings and can still re-up with the heat or another team depending on situation. He will still be in his prime and he looks like he gets better every year and he is not injury prone at all.

beasted86
06-03-2010, 04:45 PM

Is there a link to this quote, or is that mere speculation?

Cubsfan365
06-03-2010, 04:46 PM

And 2nd of all, I can show you some other quotes that point to chicago...your point?

How is Miami his best chance right now when they have no one currently on their roster? And Rose is not even in his prime yet, so to think only Bulls fans would take a Rose in his prime over a declining Wade is ludicrous.

Cubsfan365
06-03-2010, 04:48 PM
Is there a link to this quote, or is that mere speculation?
Everything is speculation at this point...just like all the Heat fans saying LeBron and Bosh will be there with Wade next year. Just to compare, all the Heat fans say that LBJ would come to Miami to win titles with Wade and maybe someone else, but he would still be in Wade's shadow in "Wade County." Then, Heat fans come and say LBJ doesn't want to be in Jordan's shadow his whole career. It's complete hypocrisy.

beasted86
06-03-2010, 04:49 PM
Really surprising to hear Wade is in decline at 28yrs old, yet many Bulls fans were clamoring to the idea of signing him in the offseason... and even yet, if you guys don't get LeBron, would gladly take Wade still.

G-Menfan4lyfe
06-03-2010, 04:51 PM
I would love to have the Heat get LeBron, but I know regardless we are getting a top FA. Im going to laugh so hard though when Chicago only gets a Joe Johnson or a Boozer and no LeBron.

All you Bulls fans act like LeBron doesn't want to play second fiddle to Wade, which he wouldn't anyways, but you fail to recognize that even though Jordan is gone, LeBron would still be playing second fiddle to MJ. When he has a rough game or doesn't perform in the playoffs, all the analysts and sports reporters will be comparing him to MJ. Do you think he wants that?

I think he would rather pair up with other elite talent to take the pressure off and play with a great closer like Wade and he wont have to worry about the MJ comparisons.

beasted86
06-03-2010, 04:52 PM
Everything is speculation at this point...just like all the Heat fans saying LeBron and Bosh will be there with Wade next year.

No, that's a prediction. Speculation is different.

I can also speculate LeBron wants to be in warm weather and hates the cold, and it could all be pointless. :shrug:

Point is I've never heard LeBron say he doesn't want to play with Wade. I've heard him say he is good friends with him, and they both decided to take the 3yr extension for the primary purpose of giving himself the opportunity and flexibility to maybe play with him on the same team.

Cubsfan365
06-03-2010, 04:55 PM
I would love to have the Heat get LeBron, but I know regardless we are getting a top FA. Im going to laugh so hard though when Chicago only gets a Joe Johnson or a Boozer and no LeBron.

All you Bulls fans act like LeBron doesn't want to play second fiddle to Wade, which he wouldn't anyways, but you fail to recognize that even though Jordan is gone, LeBron would still be playing second fiddle to MJ. When he has a rough game or doesn't perform in the playoffs, all the analysts and sports reporters will be comparing him to MJ. Do you think he wants that?

I think he would rather pair up with other elite talent to take the pressure off and play with a great closer like Wade and he wont have to worry about the MJ comparisons.
Hahaha. You just completely proved the point I made about you Heat fans like 5 posts ago. Jordan is his idol and he was a Bulls fan growing up. I feel he would be more honored to try and keep that winning tradition for the team he loved and follow his role model, than go to Miami where he would have to share the glory with Wade and whoever else. How do you know regardless you are getting a top FA, and somehow the Bulls won't? Once again, complete hypocrisy.

RipVW
06-03-2010, 04:56 PM

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2010/06/lebron_james.html

JAMES: No, I cannot play forever. And that is absolutely right. But the team that I go to or -- or, you know, whatever the case may be, will have an opportunity to win championships in multiple years and not just because of LeBron James.

Who says he will. But what does Miami have right now other than Wade? The Bulls led the league in rebounding. That doesnt really involve Derrick Rose. Noah was 2nd in rebounding before his injury. When Hinrich scored 17 pts, the Bulls were undefeated. Basically, what that says if the Bulls get A (as in one) scorer, theyre very good. Is there anyone on Miami who is even as good as Deng, other than Wade?

There was another thread about what it would be like with Bosh and James going to NY. It might be similar to that. I think Wade and James in Miami provides more certainty than the NYK scenario described in that thread. But even at that, down the road, all bets are off. Im not even sure Wade will be better than Rose in a couple of years. And then also, with Chicago, theres more there otherwise too.

If Chicago adds another scorer, all bets are off. Like i said, the Bulls only needed 17 pts from Hinrich to almost assure them winning.

Cubsfan365
06-03-2010, 04:57 PM
No, that's a prediction. Speculation is different.

I can also speculate LeBron wants to be in warm weather and hates the cold, and it could all be pointless. :shrug:

Point is I've never heard LeBron say he doesn't want to play with Wade. I've heard him say he is good friends with him, and they both decided to take the 3yr extension for the primary purpose of giving himself the opportunity and flexibility to maybe play with him on the same team.
And he's also been placing phone calls to Derrick Rose when he was ousted from the playoffs. People act like the Bulls are completely out of the running, when it's one of the top 3 options.

RipVW
06-03-2010, 04:59 PM

I dont think Bulls fans are really expecting LeBron to be Jordan. I think more is expected of him when he's the NYK version of Michael Jordan than in Chicago where he can be LeBron, since weve already had the real thing.

beasted86
06-03-2010, 05:02 PM
And he's also been placing phone calls to Derrick Rose when he was ousted from the playoffs. People act like the Bulls are completely out of the running, when it's one of the top 3 options.

I don't know who 'people' refers to... but I personally still think the Cavs are the front runners to sign LeBron, and all other teams are on the backburner.

It's anyones guess amongst the backburner teams: NY, CHI, MIA, NJ... or some sort of S&T out of the blue if Cleveland permits. The only teams with cap space I personally think have no shot is the Clippers and Wizards. But I could be wrong on those last 2. They have a supporting cast of scorers... it's just the hype train never arrived at those cities to land LeBron.

D1JM
06-03-2010, 05:27 PM
Wade isn't humble and is a diva?!:laugh:

A guy that doesn't mind playing second fiddle, or come off the bench in the olympics. Also known as one of the most humble players in the league. Come on son think before you speak.

Had no choice cuz he ain't better than Kobe

Truheatfan
06-03-2010, 05:36 PM

Truheatfan
06-03-2010, 05:40 PM
Had no choice cuz he ain't better than Kobe

kobe played like crap exept for the last game so lay off the pipe, wade was the best player in the olympics. kobe is the diva cuz he'd throw a bf if he came off the bench and thats a true fact

hugepatsfan
06-03-2010, 05:41 PM
Face it. Wade is a hard 28. Before Wade becamse Diane Wade, I would have been for the Bulls signing him over Bosh even knowing there might be a potentially steep decline with him. But that was predicated on knowing what he is now and not completely on what he will be in 3 years. We had a big discussion about Diane in the Bulls forum a few weeks ago and wear and tear was a huge concern. I didnt object to Wade along these lines like some people but its still a very real possibility you have to acknowledge.

People are not going to take you seriously if you call one of the most respected competitors the league has to offer by a girl name. It makes you sound immature and childish. I remember when I used to call my younger brother (Joey) Josephine as an insult - elementary school was fun.

Ezekial
06-03-2010, 05:43 PM

Go ahead and ask any analyst if D-Rose is a top 5 PG. He also has 2 years under his belt, 2 years.

Why would Lebron want to go to the Heat in what is known as Dwayne Wade's House? The UC may be the house that MJ built, there may be a statue of MJ outside the UC, but it's not like the UC is considered MJ's house.

I think other than Cleveland, that Miami is 3 third most likely spot behind NYK and the Chi.

D1JM
06-03-2010, 05:46 PM
how did this turn into a heat/bulls bashing though?

IrespectNumber3
You can't have an argument with a bulls fan. Better yet you can't have an argument of whose going where until there signed on the dotted line...

Fanism

hugepatsfan
how did this turn into a heat/bulls bashing though?

Same way every other thread does... lol

azkarraga
06-03-2010, 05:50 PM
I dont know. And i dont care. I just know that Wade and LBJ together wourl be nasty. But i seriously doubt they'll win it all. Why? I think LBJ needs a really good big man, not Wade. And the same thing goes for Wade.

D1JM
06-03-2010, 05:53 PM
Same way every other thread does... lol

yea tell me about it lol. That is why i just tend to stick to the bulls forum, but somehow there heat fans come and start bashing too. Its going to be like this till lebron signs with whoever. Than for the next year or two the bashing is going to go to whoever lost out in top FA

Grifftiggs
06-03-2010, 05:56 PM
Spo isnt the greatest coach anyways, so bring it on Riles. P.S. what does Wif mean?

beasted86
06-03-2010, 05:58 PM
Why would Lebron want to go to the Heat in what is known as Dwayne Wade's House? The UC may be the house that MJ built, there may be a statue of MJ outside the UC, but it's not like the UC is considered MJ's house.

:laugh2:

Who are you trying to convince?

jackdawson
06-03-2010, 06:02 PM

He is another Bulls fan. Don't count on them.

jackdawson
06-03-2010, 06:03 PM

Ever heard of your daddy Dwyane ****ing Wade???? Miserable dude! Go get a life.

IrespectNumber3
06-03-2010, 06:06 PM
This is exactly why Wade doesn't want to go to Chicago

Heater4life
06-03-2010, 06:08 PM
This is great! At the faintest suggestion that the Heat could land Lebron it becomes a "why he a better fit in a Bulls uniform" argument. Completely off topic, but Heat fans are going to naturally defend their team.

Since were already off topic, the main argument of Bulls fans that is :facepalm: worthy.
STOP COMPARING YOUR TEAMS PLAYERS TO DWAYNE WADE!!!

You guys add talent as if they were points. "well we have deng, hinrich, noah, rose, gibson, etc." Fact is although your team is more well rounded than the Heat are at the moment, there is not a single player on the team that has the impact on the game that Dwayne Wade has (derrick rose is good, but you cant say hes going to be as good as wade until he actually gets there. to the guy who posted rose v.s wade stats as rookie. Look at Beasley v.s Bosh stats in their first two years. Yea beasleys are better, look it up. but im the last one whos going to pull the "hes going to become as good" card)

Point is that high impact players outweigh entire teams. there is not one person in here (that isnt a bulls fan) that would tell me they rather have Rose and Noah on their team over Wade.

Back onto the topic at hand. Riley should come back and coach these guys, Wade and Bron would be a timeless duo.

RipVW
06-03-2010, 06:11 PM
This is exactly why Wade doesn't want to go to Chicago

Wade isnt wanted in Chicago.

IrespectNumber3
06-03-2010, 06:12 PM

I strongly doubt it, you guys would give Wade the Max for 5 years if he said he wanted to join your team and throw him a huge party. Don't play yourself

jackdawson
06-03-2010, 06:14 PM

You do realize that Rose is millions miles away from Wade, right? OMF bulls fans :facepalm::facepalm: Westbrook is better than the most overrated scoring guard in chicago (Not a true point guard, just a scoring combo guard who doesn't even sniff how to play defense).

lebron202
06-03-2010, 06:14 PM
lebron 2 chicago
pg:derrick rose
sg:dwayne wade
sf:lebron james
pf:chris bosh
c:jokim noah

IrespectNumber3
06-03-2010, 06:16 PM
This is great! At the faintest suggestion that the Heat could land Lebron it becomes a "why he a better fit in a Bulls uniform" argument. Completely off topic, but Heat fans are going to naturally defend their team.

Since were already off topic, the main argument of Bulls fans that is :facepalm: worthy.
STOP COMPARING YOUR TEAMS PLAYERS TO DWAYNE WADE!!!

You guys add talent as if they were points. "well we have deng, hinrich, noah, rose, gibson, etc." Fact is although your team is more well rounded than the Heat are at the moment, there is not a single player on the team that has the impact on the game that Dwayne Wade has (derrick rose is good, but you cant say hes going to be as good as wade until he actually gets there. to the guy who posted rose v.s wade stats as rookie. Look at Beasley v.s Bosh stats in their first two years. Yea beasleys are better, look it up. but im the last one whos going to pull the "hes going to become as good" card)

Point is that high impact players outweigh entire teams. there is not one person in here (that isnt a bulls fan) that would tell me they rather have Rose and Noah on their team over Wade.

Back onto the topic at hand. Riley should come back and coach these guys, Wade and Bron would be a timeless duo.

Exactly...If Wade was on the Bulls and they lose... fans are not gonna say Noah and Rose didn't show up, the ball will always fall in Wade's hand PERIOD, Do the bulls have a more complete team then the Heat right now yes, for now but it doesn't mean anything until players start resigning.

And so far Noone want's to resign with anybody at this point

Kakaroach
06-03-2010, 06:18 PM
I'm sure if Riley tells free agents he will be the coach they'll be more enticed to go to Miami.

D1JM
06-03-2010, 06:22 PM
talk about loyalty. Spol is still the heat coach and riley is talking about taking back the reins. Yea thats a loyal franchise

AI4MVP
06-03-2010, 06:24 PM
Dwayne Wade+Bosh or Amare= CHampionships

jackdawson
06-03-2010, 06:29 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

The Flash
06-03-2010, 06:32 PM
Wherever he goes LBJ will make those teams better... What scares most Bulls fans is that if LBJ comes to miami and pairs up with Wade ( even with decent complimentary pieces around them ) , the Heat becomes a dinasty and they would pretty much beat everybody...If lbj goes to the Bulls, and Miami still lands two FAs ( any of Stoudamire, Johnson, Bosh, Boozer etc) it still doesnt guarantee that they will be better than the heat ...So no, us Heat fans are not desperate , we'd still be a contender at the end of free agency, but where will the bulls be if they dont land lbj ?

And seriously stop hating, we'd all like LBJ on our teams, fact is we dont know where he is going, Chicago is a very attractive place and so is Miami...From my point of view if he won't come to Miami i really hope he stays in Cleveland

Animosity
06-03-2010, 07:27 PM
I think its fantastic that all the Heat fans are acting as if they have Wade signed up already. I happen to remember Brand convincing Davis to join the clippers then bolting. I can see Wade doing the same thing if he doesn't get the guy he wants there.

Until these guys are signed everything is pure speculation.