PDA

View Full Version : Magic and Bird: A Courtship of Rivals

Bramaca
06-02-2010, 01:41 AM
Its an HBO special that I just watched tonight and I was wondering if anybody else had seen it. It's a great review of both their careers and should be a must see for some of the younger posters. Watching it took me back to the 80's when basketball was at its best, team play, excitement, with hard defense and fouls.

If this has already been talked about then close it.

RipVW
06-02-2010, 01:47 AM
It was first on the air in the US several months ago. It still might be worth discussing though. Believe it or not, there are some Laker fans on here throwing Magic under the bus and saying he had no talent.

Bramaca
06-02-2010, 02:03 AM
It was first on the air in the US several months ago. It still might be worth discussing though. Believe it or not, there are some Laker fans on here throwing Magic under the bus and saying he had no talent.

Those are Laker fans that never watched him play then.

ldc62
06-02-2010, 02:04 AM

way to generalize... it was 1 idiotic fan

ItsTheLastAce
06-02-2010, 02:07 AM

I don't think I've ever met a Laker fan who ever threw Magic under the bus.

RipVW
06-02-2010, 02:11 AM
way to generalize... it was 1 idiotic fan

Actually, it happens a lot in some form or fashion.

ARMIN12NBA
06-02-2010, 02:56 AM

Who said that?

RipVW
06-02-2010, 03:06 AM
Who said that?

Im not sure.