PDA

View Full Version : Nike MVP Puppets

Lakers4ItAll
05-31-2010, 08:26 PM
Since Lebron got bounced again before even the Finals do you think Nike will keep doing the MVP Puppets commercials?

I hope so I think they are funny as hell, but they seem to pick on Lebron alot so maybe he won't want them anymore.

SteveNash
05-31-2010, 08:28 PM
They were always dumb. Hopefully they get rid of them.

superkegger
05-31-2010, 08:29 PM
This has been a burning question in my mind as well.

I mean, gawsh, will Nike bring back the puppets or not? I MUST KNOW!!!!!!!!!

Iodine
05-31-2010, 08:50 PM

I was actually wondering if they would bring back autotune

iggypop123
05-31-2010, 09:21 PM
they probably got rid of them. eventually it would get boring to see kobe teasing lebron about not winning.

cmellofan15
05-31-2010, 09:25 PM
I was actually wondering if they would bring back autotune

no. Royce killed autotune with this freestyle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CywzADzNRb4

td0tsfinest
05-31-2010, 09:30 PM
must be a slow day for basketball.

Raps18-19 Champ
05-31-2010, 09:33 PM
MVP Puppets.

Not Reaching the Finals Puppets.

If Lebron leaves because they pick on him for not winning a title yet, he needs to get himself checked. It's all in fun.

It's not the same like how some people on this site who make fun of him for not winning and saying how they never want him to succeed. Now that's hate.

cubs0707
05-31-2010, 09:36 PM
There called the mvp puppets??? IF so then no he still won the MVP so they will probly keep making them.

brianmena3
05-31-2010, 09:40 PM

I agree Im a huge fan of those puppets

Iodine
05-31-2010, 09:41 PM
no. Royce killed autotune with this freestyle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CywzADzNRb4

That was my ringtone for like a month

Angel2Maverick
05-31-2010, 09:50 PM
a Ginobili or a Steve Nash puppet would be hilarious

xBLAMEITON24x
05-31-2010, 10:13 PM
I want one so bad lol hopefully after Kobe gets his 5th cookie.

You have to be hungry Lebron. I'm talking about stomach growling:D

madiaz3
05-31-2010, 10:47 PM
There called the mvp puppets??? IF so then no he still won the MVP so they will probly keep making them.

no technically its MVP for most valuable puppets

RaiderLakersA's
06-01-2010, 01:55 AM
They need to do one more MVPuppets commercial, this time with LeBron packing up his things to move and Kobe coming home to an empty house. (That's if LeBron leaves Cleveland.)

Sadds The Gr8
06-01-2010, 02:05 AM
no, those commercials suck balls.

maddBat
06-01-2010, 02:16 AM
no, those commercials suck balls.

yeaa. remember the christmas 1s n they played reindeers? LOL that made every1 who saw that stupid for 45 seconds.

Sadds The Gr8
06-01-2010, 03:03 AM
yeaa. remember the christmas 1s n they played reindeers? LOL that made every1 who saw that stupid for 45 seconds.

lmao yea

soonabooma
06-01-2010, 03:08 AM
It was a great idea, but the storyline is played out by now. It doesn't always have to be Kobe and Lebron. Put Chris Paul in one, put Kevin Durant. There's plenty they can do without having to use the Kobe/Lebron thing, becuz we all know that there is no Kobe/Lebron thing....Kobe is the Black Mamba, a true winner, and Lebron is a freaking joke, he's a gimmick, a clown, a fake, he's not a winner. So if they feel the need to have Kobe as the face of the campaign, that's fine. But it's time to get clown boy outta there. Let him go do his own thing where he can be the star, and get Kobe some new sidekicks in the commercial.

RaiderLakersA's
06-01-2010, 10:52 AM
It was a great idea, but the storyline is played out by now. It doesn't always have to be Kobe and Lebron. Put Chris Paul in one, put Kevin Durant. There's plenty they can do without having to use the Kobe/Lebron thing, becuz we all know that there is no Kobe/Lebron thing....Kobe is the Black Mamba, a true winner, and Lebron is a freaking joke, he's a gimmick, a clown, a fake, he's not a winner. So if they feel the need to have Kobe as the face of the campaign, that's fine. But it's time to get clown boy outta there. Let him go do his own thing where he can be the star, and get Kobe some new sidekicks in the commercial.

MVPuppets, emphasis on MVP. When Durant wins it, or whomever, I agree, they should update it. I'd like to see a Nash MVPuppet.

Raps18-19 Champ
06-01-2010, 07:45 PM

2 MVP's
ROY
Youngest player to do many things
Top 3 player in the last 3-4 years

Not a winner?

I know you don't like Lebron but get a life. He hasn't won a title. So what? I guess Kidd, Nash, Paul, Howard, Carmelo, and all those other successful players are jokes because they haven't won a title. In your eyes, Vujachic is probably much more successful cuz he's a Laker.

And you wan't Paul or Durant but they haven't done much compared to Lebron. So I'm not getting your logic.

Raps18-19 Champ
06-01-2010, 07:47 PM
They need to do one more MVPuppets commercial, this time with LeBron packing up his things to move and Kobe coming home to an empty house. (That's if LeBron leaves Cleveland.)

That be pretty cool actually.

And the next commercial, Bron comes back cuz living with Kobe is the closest he's been to a championship ring.