PDA

View Full Version : Who do you expect to be better between Gasol vs Garnett in the Finals this year?

JordansBulls
05-31-2010, 02:03 PM
Who do you expect to be better between Gasol vs Garnett in the Finals this year?

ManRam
05-31-2010, 02:05 PM
Gasol. But considering Bynum doesn't play more than 20-25 minutes a game, Odom will be in there a lot, and it will become Odom/KG more often than not.

clehmun
05-31-2010, 02:07 PM
most will go with gasol, but it'll be a lot closer than people think.
KG's value is not on the boxscores.

gasol haven't really been challenged this postseason yet.
jeff green, boozer, amare... none of those guys can guard him. KG presents a very difficult matchup on him.

ink
05-31-2010, 02:11 PM
Gasol, smarter, more creative and younger.
KG, more emotional and more dominant leader.

They have different roles on their teams.

Both elite players and I don't see the comparison except that they play the same position. Otherwise they have almost nothing in common.

tr4shb0t
05-31-2010, 02:13 PM
If Bynum gets to play a decent amount of minutes requiring a body on him, then it will make Pau's job much easier and he will probably have a better series. Otherwise, it's KG. Either way, I don't see the matchup being heavily beneficial toward one team.

redsox0717
05-31-2010, 02:15 PM
Gasol, smarter, more creative and younger.
KG, more emotional and more dominant leader.

They have different roles on their teams.

Both elite players and I don't see the comparison except that they play the same position. Otherwise they have almost nothing in common.

I agree, they're completely different players. Apples and oranges.

C_Mund
05-31-2010, 02:20 PM
Gasol. But considering Bynum doesn't play more than 20-25 minutes a game, Odom will be in there a lot, and it will become Odom/KG more often than not.

That's exactly how I see it too.
I'm curious to see how Gasol will bang with Perkins when Odom is on the floor.

shep33
05-31-2010, 02:30 PM
That's exactly how I see it too.
I'm curious to see how Gasol will bang with Perkins when Odom is on the floor.

Haha he won't bang at all. He'll try to make Perkins off balance, with jumpers from 12-15 at the wing, and when he gets position, he'll use his length with hooks and what not. Perk IMO is more valuable for the Celts than KG right now. The guy does everyting that doesn't come up in the stat books.

jackdawson
05-31-2010, 02:34 PM
Stat-wise Gasol for sure. Impact-wise could be either one. This would be Gasol's toughest task without a doubt.

DengelBerry
05-31-2010, 02:37 PM
yeah it just really depends on how well Bynum plays and how many minutes, but Gasol will have to no be such a whimp crashing the boards and being aggressive.

bigsams50
05-31-2010, 02:45 PM
If Bynum isnt able to go more than 15-20 mins a game, then the match-ups will be KG-LO and Pau-Perk. Also you got sheed off the bench who would gaurd Pau instead of KG.

Kyben36
05-31-2010, 03:00 PM
personaly, Garnett, I think Gasol is too soft, and garnet will just bully him defensivly.

Hawkeye15
05-31-2010, 03:06 PM
Gasol will win this matchup this time around. The Celtics advantage is obviously the perimeter guys. If Boston can neutralize the interior of the Lakers, they can win in 6. If Gasol, Bynum, and Odom have a good series, it will be very tough for Boston

Iodine
05-31-2010, 03:09 PM
This will be the most epic battle since MJ had a duel to the death with jerry west

iggypop123
05-31-2010, 03:23 PM
kg will be shooting a lot of jumpers this time around

drama1386
05-31-2010, 03:24 PM
I think garnett will shut gasol down defensively and bully him. i'm going with garnett.

ZioAx
05-31-2010, 03:26 PM
Garnett had his way with him last time in the Finals. I think KG will push him around again.

maddBat
05-31-2010, 03:39 PM
personaly, Garnett, I think Gasol is too soft, and garnet will just bully him defensivly.

LOL ur sig is hilarious!:laugh2:

KB24PG16
05-31-2010, 04:33 PM

i see bynum gettin more minutes this series phoenix was run n gun while this series will be more half court offense so bynum will play a bigger factor than the phoenix series

AI4MVP
05-31-2010, 04:35 PM
i dont know if people thing gasol is any tougher then was last year, but KG is gunna beat the crap outa him. If there is anyone in the NBA with more competitive fire then Kobe, its Kevin Garnett. Hell step up in the finals, and Sheed will keep Gasol in check at time too.

superkegger
05-31-2010, 04:41 PM
He'll try to make Perkins off balance, with jumpers from 12-15 at the wing, and when he gets position, he'll use his length with hooks and what not.

And this is exactly what he should do. Why should he try and bang down low where Perkins would have the advantage? Taking him 12-15 feet from the basket where Pau is effective and Perkins isn't totally comfortable is just smart basketball.

Kakaroach
05-31-2010, 04:43 PM
Whoever he is matched with, Gasol just needs to face up and use his quickness and his length against Perkins/Garnett. He can't post them up so he needs to be aggressive from the perimeter, whether it be driving in with his speed or taking jump shots over them.

ManRam
05-31-2010, 04:45 PM
i see bynum gettin more minutes this series phoenix was run n gun while this series will be more half court offense so bynum will play a bigger factor than the phoenix series

I seems like I hear this every series. He averaged less than 30 minutes vs. OKC. He averaged less than 25 minutes vs. Utah. He averaged less than 20 vs. PHX. I see him playing 25 minutes tops. I know he was coming back from injury (he averaged 27 minutes a game the last 4 regular season games in 2009), but he only played 17.4 minutes a game in last year's playoffs.

I'm not going to sit here and act like I think Bynum will even make a tiny difference this series until he proves he can stay on the court and contribute in the playoffs. Even vs. OKC, a very small team with no BIG big men, he put up moderate at-best numbers. Verse Boston, I just don't see him doing much more than 8-9 points 6-7 boards.

Remember how terrible he was in the Finals last year? Until he shows he can do it, I'm not going to sit here and act like I think he can do it.

Gene2420
05-31-2010, 04:52 PM
I think they'll both equal each other out

superkegger
05-31-2010, 04:54 PM
I seems like I hear this every series. He averaged less than 30 minutes vs. OKC. He averaged less than 25 minutes vs. Utah. He averaged less than 20 vs. PHX. I see him playing 25 minutes tops. I know he was coming back from injury (he averaged 27 minutes a game the last 4 regular season games in 2009), but he only played 17.4 minutes a game in last year's playoffs.

I'm not going to sit here and act like I think Bynum will even make a tiny difference this series until he proves he can stay on the court and contribute in the playoffs. Even vs. OKC, a very small team with no BIG big men, he put up moderate at-best numbers. Verse Boston, I just don't see him doing much more than 8-9 points 6-7 boards.

Remember how terrible he was in the Finals last year? Until he shows he can do it, I'm not going to sit here and act like I think he can do it.

He had a couple of very good games vs. OKC though. 13 and 12, 13 and 10, 21 and 11.

He's wildly inconsistent though. And he's probably gotten less effective as the playoffs have gone on, but they've also continued to play teams with faster paced offenses as the playoffs have gone on. (In the reg. season OKC 12th, Utah 8th and Phoenix 1st in pace.) So, considering that, I don't think it's all that far fetched to say that Bynum will be more comfortable at the pace this series is likely to be played at.

I'm not saying he's going to be more effective, I'm just saying there's a greater probability that he will be more effective matching up against a C in Perkins who isn't exactly an offensive juggernaut (or really an offensive option) at a tamer pace than he's seen the entire playoffs.

Teeboy1487
05-31-2010, 05:00 PM
This is my second favorite matchup of this series. This is by far the toughest matchup both have faced in the playoffs. Gasol is alot more integrated in the triangle now then he was back in 08. Even though KG has slowed down a little, he is still a defensive presence. I think this matchup will be even. Some possessions, Pau will own KG and other possessions, KG will own Pau.

I'm speaking in terms of Pau on offense and KG on defense. On the other side of the floor with KG on offense and Pau on defense, I have no idea. I don't know which Pau will show up defensively and which KG will show up offensively. Both have been inconsistent on these areas of the floor this postseason. This matchup will be interesting to say the least.

Truheatfan
05-31-2010, 05:19 PM
straight up gasol will win, garnett is still recovering from surgery and i doubt he'll take right at gasol but well see :cool:

ZioAx
05-31-2010, 05:20 PM
straight up gasol will win, garnett is still recovering from surgery and i doubt he'll take right at gasol but well see :cool:

Are you lost?

KB24PG16
05-31-2010, 05:34 PM

10 points 10 boards is what the lakers need from

the last years finals he couldnt stay in game he would pick up 2 fouls early in the first and then another one in the 3rd and we didnt seem again for the rest of the game thats the what d12 does to you gets you in foul trouble, he singlehandly almost killed bostons bigs

97NYer
05-31-2010, 05:36 PM
KG will come alive.

SeoulBeatz
05-31-2010, 05:41 PM
2 years ago, KG mos def would have eaten Gasol alive.

but KG is not the same, and Gasol has gotten better on both sides of the ball.

it should be interesting.

Storch
05-31-2010, 06:16 PM
gasol!!!!!!

Raidaz4Life
05-31-2010, 06:21 PM
Honestly I think Garnett, Gasol played fairly poorly at the end of the suns series and the Celtics know how to get to him and shut him down.

kvrnm
05-31-2010, 07:08 PM
i dont think garnett is as good as gasol,,, but i do think he will limit him enough for the celtics to win the series

td0tsfinest
05-31-2010, 07:12 PM
Garnett's numbers may not be spectacular but he's going to do a good job on Gasol. Pau's numbers are probably going to suffer this series and you have to give credit to Garnett.

The Final Boss
05-31-2010, 07:19 PM
Gasol is the best all around big man in the NBA at this point.

Garnett is on the decline and patterns his game after the Macho Man with elbows, shoves, and pulls.

This battle will come down to how much the NBA allows Garnett to get away with .

still1ballin
05-31-2010, 07:30 PM
IMO Gasol will redeem himself in the finals. He had an up and down series against the Suns and Kobe had to carry him along with the team. I look for him to be aggressive. Gasol will have the better series.

E.O.21
05-31-2010, 10:14 PM
Kg has always owned gasol

Team*Chicago
05-31-2010, 10:55 PM
I say Garnette because he'll kick Gasol's -ss again.

Raph12
05-31-2010, 10:58 PM
KG, Gasol can't handle the physicality

Robbw241
05-31-2010, 11:20 PM
Definitely will go with KG in this one.

_KB24_
06-01-2010, 02:16 AM
I have a bad feeling right now about our post players. To know that this time around all Garnett will be thinking about is stopping Gasol after the emergence of their offense from other players such as Rondo, it's going to be tough going against him, Perk, Sheed, and Baby, all magnificent defenders. I say Gasol has the better numbers, but Garnett's impact on defense towards him will be incredible. I'm going to be a dick and say push. :)

J4KOP99
06-01-2010, 02:35 AM
Gasol is a *****. Same as 2008 until he proves otherwise.

zambo4president
06-01-2010, 02:44 AM
I think KG's gonna physically dominate Gasol honestly, C's need a huge series outta him if they wanna win.

Jenceman
06-01-2010, 02:49 AM
Kg has always owned gasol

Gasol averaged 16.5 ppg, 9 rpg, 1.5 apg, and 1.5 bpg in the two games against the Celtics this season, both of which were low scoring. Oh ya, and he shot 52.4%

Garnett, on the other hand, put up 11.5 ppg, 8.5 rpg, 2.5 apg, and 1.5 bpg at 44% shooting.

Hmm, looks like Garnett was the one who got owned. But it was the regular season, so I digress. But Garnett has now "owned" Pau since the 2008 Finals. Since that time, Gasol has down the pwning.

ldc62
06-01-2010, 02:54 AM
Gasol will be better.

JordansBulls
06-01-2010, 08:28 AM
Does Gasol have to be better for the Lakers to win or does KG have to be better for the C's to win?

Sly Guy
06-01-2010, 09:01 AM
gasol, he isn't playing on a peg leg.

JNA17
06-01-2010, 09:43 AM
Gasol. Not as close as most celtics fans think.

JordansBulls
06-01-2010, 12:33 PM
I think the whole reason I like the Lakers vs Celtics matchup is I like the contrast in uniforms on each others court. I don't think any other floor looks as good with jersey colors than those two when they meet.

RocketsRule
06-01-2010, 12:38 PM
I think the whole reason I like the Lakers vs Celtics matchup is I like the contrast in uniforms on each others court. I don't think any other floor looks as good with jersey colors than those two when they meet.

That is an interesting way too look at things...

surf and turf
06-01-2010, 01:15 PM
Should be pretty close. But I think KG has always been a better player. I dont think this mathcup will matter much. They will both average around 14-17 points. Probably 5 or 6 rebounds for Gasol and around 7 or 8 for KG. I think that if Kobe does not dominate the Celts will win in 6 again. They are too physical for the Lakers. And who can play Rondo??

CowboysKB24
06-01-2010, 01:21 PM
Gasol. He is the better player. He is expected to be better.

Gibby23
06-01-2010, 01:23 PM
Should be pretty close. But I think KG has always been a better player. I dont think this mathcup will matter much. They will both average around 14-17 points. Probably 5 or 6 rebounds for Gasol and around 7 or 8 for KG. I think that if Kobe does not dominate the Celts will win in 6 again. They are too physical for the Lakers. And who can play Rondo??

The only thing with that is that right now Gasol is a better scorer, shoots a higher %, is a better rebounder, and a better shot blocker. It's not even close, unless you bring back 2008 KG, but thei KG just shot 38% in his last series.

m26555
06-01-2010, 02:07 PM
People are bringing stats into the discussion when really, they don't mean much at all. Garnett does not have to have the same kind of impact offensively as he did in '08 due to the emergence of Rondo (as someone already pointed out). He can focus most of his energy on just bullying Gasol defensively, which I think he will do.

Gasol does not handle physicality well at all. I mean, just look what happened when Stoudemire started playing more physical with him in the WCF. He became pretty tentative and did not have the kind of impact on the game that he usually has.

bigsams50
06-01-2010, 02:11 PM
The only thing with that is that right now Gasol is a better scorer, shoots a higher %, is a better rebounder, and a better shot blocker. It's not even close, unless you bring back 2008 KG, but thei KG just shot 38% in his last series.

That was against the reigning 2 time DPOY Dwight Howard. Gasol isnt even close to the defender Dwight is. I expect to see KG's numbers to go up this series, expecially if LO gaurds him alot.

Gibby23
06-01-2010, 02:14 PM
People are bringing stats into the discussion when really, they don't mean much at all. Garnett does not have to have the same kind of impact offensively as he did in '08 due to the emergence of Rondo (as someone already pointed out). He can focus most of his energy on just bullying Gasol defensively, which I think he will do.

Gasol does not handle physicality well at all. I mean, just look what happened when Stoudemire started playing more physical with him in the WCF. He became pretty tentative and did not have the kind of impact on the game that he usually has.

If you watched it, Gasol manhandled Amare in 1 on 1 situations in games 1 and 2. He was less effective against the zone because the Suns doubled him and fronted him. He is way better than KG and KG isn't even the same bully as he was in 08, brcause he can't really back his game up now. KG was pretty ineffective against the Magic, he only shot 38%.

Gibby23
06-01-2010, 02:16 PM
That was against the reigning 2 time DPOY Dwight Howard. Gasol isnt even close to the defender Dwight is. I expect to see KG's numbers to go up this series, expecially if LO gaurds him alot.

KG just isn't that good anymore. Howard played Gasol in the finals last year, and Gasol did way better than the numbers KG just threw up.

bigsams50
06-01-2010, 02:18 PM
KG just isn't that good anymore. Howard played Gasol in the finals last year, and Gasol did way better than the numbers KG just threw up.

Doesnt matter, this is KG against Gasol, not KG against Dwight. Gasol isnt the defender that Dwight is.

Gibby23
06-01-2010, 02:21 PM
Doesnt matter, this is KG against Gasol, not KG against Dwight. Gasol isnt the defender that Dwight is.

KG shot 44% against the Lakers this year, he is bothered by long defenders.

bigsams50
06-01-2010, 02:25 PM
KG shot 44% against the Lakers this year, he is bothered by long defenders.

He shot about 58% in one game and 39% in the other. He only shot bad in one of the games. For all we know he had an off night. But to say he's gonna struggle against pau like he did Dwight is not an accurate assumption. Dwight is leaps and bounds a better defender than Pau.

Gibby23
06-01-2010, 02:30 PM
He shot about 58% in one game and 39% in the other. He only shot bad in one of the games. For all we know he had an off night. But to say he's gonna struggle against pau like he did Dwight is not an accurate assumption. Dwight is leaps and bounds a better defender than Pau.

Just looking at KG's numbers, he has had alot of bad games this year. He is nowhere near the player Gasol is, and I think it will show.

bigsams50
06-01-2010, 02:33 PM
Just looking at KG's numbers, he has had alot of bad games this year. He is nowhere near the player Gasol is, and I think it will show.

He has had his struggles this year, but i still think your selling him a bit short. Its true he isnt the same player he was in 08, but he's still one of the better 4's in the league. And his defensive intensity is unmatched IMO. Never count out a player with as much heart as KG.

Tribe
06-01-2010, 02:35 PM
Gasol points wise...Garnett has a better presence

Coqui77
06-01-2010, 02:41 PM
Gasol will have better numbers but Garnett will have more of an impact on the game which is why I give it to Garnett.
Gasol is the Lakers second option while Garnett is now like the 4th option and with that being said Gasol will get push around by Boston Gasol is too soft.

I think Boston will win this in 6 (I hope) BEAT LA!!!

bolts4ever
06-01-2010, 08:42 PM
Personally KG offensively is overrated he doesn't post up he strickly a jump shooter at this point. If Bynum can give LA 10pts 10reb and stay out of foul trouble KG will spend a lot of time on the PINE in foul trouble.

SteveNash
06-01-2010, 09:04 PM
Garnett no question.

redzone11
06-01-2010, 09:56 PM
They are very different players so it is hard to compare. But I think we will be able to see a more mature, improved, and physical Gasol.

Gasol plays almsot 40 mpg as a big man which is absurd so he will have by far the better stats. But it won't out weight the impact KG has as a leader on the team, especially defensively. This matchup will hinge on the physicality of Gasol and whether he has changed since '08.

thekmp211
06-01-2010, 10:15 PM
kg is built to shut down guys like gasol.

pau is still really really good, but i think kg will do more to help his team win.

Avenged
06-01-2010, 10:59 PM
Forgot which Celtics fan said this to me in another thread.

No, KG is better than Pau because KG is 10x tougher than Gasol. Perkins, about 20x tougher.

So there you have it, Perkins is better than both KG and Gasol because he's the tougher player. :rolleyes:

avrpatsfan
06-01-2010, 11:12 PM
First of all Gasol has lost his soft mentality recently. And secondly your sig is not funny. Garnett will play good D but Gasol is a hell of a player. It will be a close matchup though.

3RDASYSTEM
06-01-2010, 11:21 PM
No disrespect to any on here but its a large pct who has not played a single pickup game on here.....this has nothing to do with skill but with the heart/focus/determination of KG vs PG, not bullying or nothing jus a skilled physical/get in your head type player going against a skilled finesse european player(no disrespect, they pretty much all play like this)...advantage is totally KG and i'll give slight nod to PAU cause of youth and he's a nicely skilled big man Offensively when he has the freedom to operate and when you operate against smaller frontline opponents things tend to look real easy for ya,kind of like how quick guards have they way with FISH,(who i feel has the same type of heart/focus like KG)but nowhere near the youth/speed to stay with RONDO....BYNUM is now being guarded by same size/physical bodies and RONDO will push every chance he's get so he will be running but it wont be like PHX it will still be tough cuz he will be getting bodied/banged on every possession and that will take its toll worse this series,plus hes already injured so he's really hurting the squad for this series,its alot diff than having to bang with COLLISON/JAZZ Rookie Center/a jump shooting LOPEZ then having to go against the guy who just went toe to toe with SUPERMAN1&2 and did his J-O-B...BYNUM playing his half(25min) wont mean nothing like it did when he played against those smaller frontlines,BOS has like three or four 7footers at they disposal

This series will be nice cuz of ARTEST and a banged up BYNUM and the now All Star RONDO whos on the brink of maybe adding a FINALS MVP to his trophy case

2010 NBA FINALS STATS
GASOL - 17PPG 10RPG
GARNETT - 15PPG 8RPG
I'll go out on a limb and say Beantown will close it out at the crib....

Avenged
06-01-2010, 11:42 PM
First of all Gasol has lost his soft mentality recently. And secondly your sig is not funny. Garnett will play good D but Gasol is a hell of a player. It will be a close matchup though.

I found his sig funny :p

Anyways, Gasol is still soft but he's definitely not as soft as he was 2 years ago. It'll pretty much be great defense vs. great offense.

THE MTL
06-02-2010, 12:24 AM
Garnett defensive wise. Gasol offensive wise. All im saying is that in the 2008 Finals KG locked up Gasol. And Gasol is still a soft player and KG is hard-body.

JordansBulls
06-02-2010, 03:57 PM
Garnett defensive wise. Gasol offensive wise. All im saying is that in the 2008 Finals KG locked up Gasol. And Gasol is still a soft player and KG is hard-body.

Garnett was shooting like 40% in that series until game 6.

LA_Raiders
06-02-2010, 05:40 PM
Gasol has been playing great vs Booz/Amare... KG is alright but is not the same as 08 and Gasol 10 is better than Gasoft in 08..

SteveNash
06-02-2010, 06:53 PM
KG is still better defensively than Boozer and Amar'e. It's easier to lose your softness when know one challenges you.

KG and Gasol are both soft. The only difference is KG can scare Gasol with his antics alone while you have to get physical with KG, something Gasol won't do.

JordansBulls
06-02-2010, 07:31 PM
Thing is is that KG can be off for the Celtics and they can still win. If Kobe or Gasol are off in any of there games, they probably lose.

Tony_Starks
06-02-2010, 09:37 PM
More like who will have beter stats Garnett or Lamar Odom. KG is a shell of his former self, he can't touch Gasol right now...

iggypop123
06-02-2010, 09:45 PM
Thing is is that KG can be off for the Celtics and they can still win. If Kobe or Gasol are off in any of there games, they probably lose.

didnt the lakers win game 6 against phoenix?

JordansBulls
06-03-2010, 08:44 AM
didnt the lakers win game 6 against phoenix?

That's Phoenix. Them nor Utah ever had a shot to beat LA. If Gasol is off against the Thunder, the Lakers lose.

hugepatsfan
06-03-2010, 08:49 AM
Garnett was shooting like 40% in that series until game 6.

But he said "locked up Gasol". KG's offense isn't involved in that at all. KG is the more physicalplayer and will therefore knock Gasol off his game. I didn't say eliminate him entirely. But Gasol will play lower by his standards than KG will.

jetsRsnitchaz
06-03-2010, 10:00 AM
Gasol is the best all around big man in the NBA at this point.

Garnett is on the decline and patterns his game after the Macho Man with elbows, shoves, and pulls.

This battle will come down to how much the NBA allows Garnett to get away with .

all around means defense too. something pau doesn't do. don't give credit to KG or anything. the only mismatch the lakers present is having Kobe. the defense is overrated and the bench sux. Laker fans please don't give me "ron artest is going to shut down pierce" either. pierce ******* on him when they both were in their primes. same outcome as before. celtics in 6

jetsRsnitchaz
06-03-2010, 10:02 AM
Gasol points wise...Garnett has a better presence

exactly

JordansBulls
06-03-2010, 12:53 PM
But he said "locked up Gasol". KG's offense isn't involved in that at all. KG is the more physicalplayer and will therefore knock Gasol off his game. I didn't say eliminate him entirely. But Gasol will play lower by his standards than KG will.

People forget that Gasol shot 53% in the finals that year against Boston. He just didn't get enough touches. While KG shot right at 43%

SteveNash
06-03-2010, 08:02 PM
People forget that Gasol shot 53% in the finals that year against Boston. He just didn't get enough touches. While KG shot right at 43%

Only if you look at stats and not the actual game.

Gasol just didn't look comfortable with the ball.

Gibby23
06-03-2010, 11:55 PM
Gasol dominated the old role player.

bigsams50
06-03-2010, 11:57 PM
Gasol out played him tonight, but its only one game.

Gibby23
06-04-2010, 12:14 AM
Gasol out played him tonight, but its only one game.

Yup,and KG wont be younger, or have a better Knee by next game. Gasol Dominated his old ***.

IversonIsKrazy
06-04-2010, 12:21 AM
Gasol will win the match-up this series.

still1ballin
06-04-2010, 12:28 AM
Gasol 1

Garnett 0

JNA17
06-04-2010, 12:34 AM
Gasol 1

Garnett 0

Just the fact that garnett missed a wide open 1 foot layup at point blank range, the score should be...

Gasol 1

Garnett -1

Hellcrooner
06-04-2010, 12:38 AM
shhhhhhh toearly.

Lets shoot first and when the beast is already dead we will eat it.
Not earlyer can be dangerous

kblo247
06-04-2010, 12:41 AM
Anyone with common sense knows KG didn't bother Pau in 08. He didn't even have the balls to defend him primarily, Perk did so if it is one on one I got Pau every day between the two of them.

Gibby23
06-04-2010, 12:49 AM
Why is there a thread about a role player against an All Star? KG isn't better than Odom right now, KG is the 4th best big man in this series after Gasol, Bynum, Odom. He might be 5th after Perk.

still1ballin
06-04-2010, 12:51 AM
Just the fact that garnett missed a wide open 1 foot layup at point blank range, the score should be...

Gasol 1

Garnett -1

I LoLed at that so much!

kblo247
06-04-2010, 12:55 AM
I LoLed at that so much!

I thought the K in KG stood for Kwame watching that :laugh2:

Gibby23
06-04-2010, 10:14 AM

Gasol 1

Garnett -1

Kevin Garsoft.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
06-04-2010, 10:33 AM
Kevin Garsoft.

:laugh::D

JordansBulls
06-04-2010, 12:37 PM
Gasol 1

Garnett 0

:nod:

Gasol has to play like last year's finals at least for LA to win. Barring of course Kobe still does his thing.

Gibby23
06-04-2010, 12:56 PM
KG hasn't had a good game since game 6 of the Cavs series.

Bruno
06-04-2010, 04:17 PM
kg will be shooting a lot of jumpers this time around

KG just isn't an offensive force anymore.

CANOWNED
06-04-2010, 04:18 PM
KG sucks, it's as simple as that. He's washed up.

Gibby23
06-04-2010, 04:32 PM
KG got Gasowned.

JordansBulls
06-04-2010, 08:00 PM
KG hasn't had a good game since game 6 of the Cavs series.

Well last series Dwight in the paint hurt him.