PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Bryant is OVERRATED

sean17c
05-30-2010, 02:41 PM
FIRST he won 3 rings with the best center of all time. on a stacked team

now hes winning on another stacked team. with a top 3 pf top 5 center

and the rest of the former all stars

jordan never played with a elite big man. the bulls only had 2 all stars.

kobe should never be places higher than 5 on a all time list period!

IF YOU PUT

lebron
durant
melo
wade
etc on the lakers team. THEY still would make it to the finals.

kobe has to be the most overrated and luckiest player of all time

RaptorizedKevin
05-30-2010, 02:43 PM
i agrree kobe couldnt carry his team but hes hella good. unless he had a good big man , den he just flat out sucked getting his team deep into the playoffs. buth with shaq and gasol he looks good. but styll kobe is sick and no one can denie, hes pretty much unguardable. yu can double team him, have peoples hands in his face and he'll still make the shot, did yu watch teh game yestarday? yu'll know wat i meant.

SDBearsFan
05-30-2010, 02:46 PM
This thread is stupid. As a Bulls fan, I'll say that Kobe is definitely the NBA's best player since Jordan.

B.JenningsMVP
05-30-2010, 02:46 PM
YEA!
haaaaaaaaa

unleashthebeast
05-30-2010, 02:51 PM
kobe is BY FAR the best player/finisher in the nba! d wade is 2nd.
:facepalm: to who made this thread

kikeyanez
05-30-2010, 02:52 PM
kobe is 4 time nba champ,he's been to the finals 6 times now seven,kobe aint over rated hes just geeting old an jorden had pippen an rodmen at there prime

Hawkeye15
05-30-2010, 02:54 PM
Kobe, as much as I dislike him, is clearly not overrated. He is a top 10 player of all time.

USMCLaker
FIRST he won 3 rings with the best center of all time. on a stacked team

now hes winning on another stacked team. with a top 3 pf top 5 center

and the rest of the former all stars

jordan never played with a elite big man. the bulls only had 2 all stars.

kobe should never be places higher than 5 on a all time list period!

IF YOU PUT

lebron
durant
melo
wade
etc on the lakers team. THEY still would make it to the finals.

kobe has to be the most overrated and luckiest player of all time

82 posts and still not a coherent one.

maddBat
This thread is stupid. As a Bulls fan, I'll say that Kobe is definitely the NBA's best player since Jordan.

:clap:
close thread.

sep11ie
05-30-2010, 02:55 PM
I HATE Kobe. Really hate him. Overrated though? Not a chance. Best player in the NBA.

sean17c
05-30-2010, 02:56 PM
kobe is 4 time nba champ,he's been to the finals 6 times now seven,kobe aint over rated hes just geeting old an jorden had pippen an rodmen at there prime

without shaq. he would only have 1.

shaq won those titles. not kobe.

and now he is on a stacked team. with pau.

what was he doing without pau??????

jordan never had a elite big man. i think he is the only play ever to be the best on the team at sg. and win. HE WON 6 titles. as the best player on the team.

kobe will never do that. he always needed a elite big man

whitemamba33
05-30-2010, 03:00 PM
Scottie Pippen - top 50 of all time. Enough said.

Dennis Rodman - Allstar, one of the greatest defensive players of all time - the greatest rebounder since Chamberlain.

Steve Kerr - One of the NBA's great shooters. FG% 50, 3POINT% 51 FT% 93 in 1996? Sasha Vujacic should wake up to a poster of Steve Kerr on his wall every morning.

Anybody who thinks Jordan did it by himself is delerious.

RoyalG333
Kobe Bryant Overrated? What drugs are you on? The Jordan Bulls had great role players. Steve Kerr, Bill Cartwright, Tony Kukoc, Dennis Rodman, Horace Grant, BJ Armstrong, Bill Paxon oh and he also had Scottie Pippen.

And you say we have a top 5 center in Bynum. That's only because the Center position is the weakest position in the league. A lot of 7 footers are stiffs.

BK-TY
without shaq. he would only have 1.

shaq won those titles. not kobe.

and now he is on a stacked team. with pau.

what was he doing without pau??????

jordan never had a elite big man. i think he is the only play ever to be the best on the team at sg. and win. HE WON 6 titles. as the best player on the team.

kobe will never do that. he always needed a elite big man

What's your point son? Do you beleive there's a better player in the league right now than Kobe?

HouRealCoach
05-30-2010, 03:01 PM
Kobe isnt overrated until they start saying that he's better than Jordan, As Good as Jordan, or Almost as good as Jordan... I dont think he is top 5 either and barely Top 10. But he is Hella Good, Other players could have been just as good if it wasnt for injuries. But the guy did score 81

saucy1
i hate kobe more than any player but the dude is fearless lebron wont be the best till he gets a unstoppable mid range and does it in the clutch

whitemamba33
Also I'd argue he's underrated on the basis that he only has 1 MVP award.

Penetra8r
05-30-2010, 03:02 PM
Thread starter, please post in Lakers forum... and good luck