PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Garnett

The Final Boss
05-28-2010, 09:07 PM
Has anyone noticed how dirty a player Garnett has become? There is no place in the game for the way Garnett plays the game now. Don't get me wrong he is one of the better player this league has seen but his play and acts are getting out of hand. The ref stared him down and saw two blatant forearms to Howard and only the second was called. I know stars get preferential treatment but he's getting out of hand. He hasn't been a star the past 2 seasons but still gets treated like one. Stern would have imposed suspensions for lesser acts on lesser players. When your game slips significantly like Garnett's has, players tend to grab,elbow,pull,shove,and cheat in the fashion that Garnett is. Garnett, your game is rapidly declining.

black1605
05-28-2010, 09:12 PM
great original thread topic right there

iFYouSeekAmy
05-28-2010, 09:13 PM
How can you "complain" about dirty players when you are "PSD's Ric Flair"? AKA the Dirtiest Player in the Game?

bigsams50
05-28-2010, 09:14 PM
^^ It is isnt it? lmao

tonyd3b54
05-28-2010, 09:20 PM
thats not dirty... thats ganett saying get ur friggen hands off me... i consider dirty as all the bad things that players do that isnt usually seen like downlow alot of bigs throw elbows n cheap shots n stuff... was that the right way for kg to handle no but now the refs are def goin to be watching the hands on kgs back for the rest of the game...

and ur just noticing that kg plays dirty? hes been this way since he joined the celtics...

The Final Boss
05-28-2010, 09:21 PM
Lol

masalex1205
05-28-2010, 09:21 PM

The Final Boss
05-28-2010, 09:27 PM
thats not dirty... thats ganett saying get ur friggen hands off me... i consider dirty as all the bad things that players do that isnt usually seen like downlow alot of bigs throw elbows n cheap shots n stuff... was that the right way for kg to handle no but now the refs are def goin to be watching the hands on kgs back for the rest of the game...

and ur just noticing that kg plays dirty? hes been this way since he joined the celtics...

About the same time his play fell off. I do agree that to an extent its part of the game but not to the extent of him throwing elbows and running outta the crowd like he did against m
Miami or throwing forearms when being hand checked by Howard.

ManRam
05-28-2010, 09:27 PM
Uh...this is going nowhere.

Use the GT if anything.

Closed.