PDA

View Full Version : Dwyane Wade, LeBron James, Joe Johnson "Meeting" Screams Collusion......

D Roses Bulls
05-28-2010, 12:37 AM
Very interesting read.....

Rarely in sports do I side with the ownership of professional sports teams, but today's latest revelation practically made the white collar worker in me jump out and scream "for shame!!" It was reported today that Dwyane Wade is going to meet with Lebron James and Joe Johnson to discuss exactly what each of their plans are for the upcoming free agent extravaganza coming this summer. Three of the top name/max contract/potential organizational cornerstones in the NBA going to discuss who knows what and decide who knows what.

The entire NBA could be tipped on its collective ear from a decision(s) made at this summit of the greats. However, for owners...why not call on David Stern and shout "collusion?"

Collusion is a secret agreement between two or more parties for a fraudulent, illegal, or deceitful purpose. If indeed as reported the three players do meet, is it not fair to say that any decision made at that meeting could be considered collusion? How is it fair to the owners of these NBA teams who have planned and schemed their rosters and payrolls for this summer to even have a shot at landing one of these NBA superstars?

According to wikipedia:

"Collusion is an agreement, usually illegal and therefore secretive, which occurs between two or more persons to limit open competition by deceiving, misleading, or defrauding others of their legal rights, or to obtain an objective forbidden by law typically by defrauding or gaining an unfair advantage[citation needed]. It is an agreement among firms to divide the market, set prices, or limit production. It can involve "wage fixing, kickbacks, or misrepresenting the independence of the relationship between the colluding parties. In legal terms, all acts affected by collusion are considered void."

Let's just say over a bottle of the finest merlot Wade, James and Johnson all agree to not accept offers from teams only to drive up the price for maybe one, two or all three of them. By doing so that can be considered wage fixing and therefore could be considered collusion.

Let's say while the terrible threesome finish off some calamari appetizers they decide to all team up on one team but Lebron will only come to the Bulls if both Wade and Johnson come with him at the max price available. By doing so that could be considered collusion because it was an agreement that was already agreed on.

I am not going to act all ignorant and say that this has never happened in the past, but this summer the weight of the NBA could dramatically shift. The league itself could completely change by the top names going to new places or the top names teaming up with each other and dominating the competition. This is a bigger deal that how it's being perceived around the league and I think the public statements of Dwyane Wade should absolutely be looked into by Commissioner David Stern.

If David Stern does not act on these statements made by Wade in today's Chicago Tribune, he should never get involved in any bargaining discussions ever again. There needs to be a moderator of this meeting with Wade, James, and Johnson because if indeed something is agreed on and acted out this summer, the hands of the owners are tied because it is not illegal for players to do this to owners. However, owners cannot have this same luxury vice versa because of the NBA Players Union and the power they sway.

This meeting with Wade, James, and Johnson is simply nothing more than a planning session among the players which in turn could cost NBA teams millions of dollars more than if the meeting had not happened. If Wade is going to be so public about his idea for the three to get together, than the meeting should be as public as the statements with some sort of order or statement released with what was discussed in the meeting. If this were not to happen, then owners from Mark Cuban to Jerry Reinsdorf should stand up and cry foul much like a players representative would if the owners were to have a meeting of the minds.

Dwyane Wade talks a good game about loyalty in his comments today to the Tribune's Fred Mitchell. How could anyone be loyal to Wade when he himself is setting up private meetings about his future possibly reliant on what others may think he should do? If Wade was indeed as loyal as he says he is, there would be no need for a meeting of the NBA minds because Miami is so loyal he doesn't need to think about leaving.

It simply makes no sense and the NBA should step in immediately to stop the collusion of the 2010 NBA summer of free agency. Commissioner Stern???

http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/rock-report/2010/05/dwyane-wade-lebron-james-joe-johnson-meeting-screams-collusion.html

marlinsfan24
05-28-2010, 12:39 AM
Of course this is by a Chicago newspaper...idiots. Wade's not leaving, there's nothing wrong with him discussing his future. I swear to god you guys need to calm the hell down about this stuff.

D Roses Bulls
05-28-2010, 12:41 AM
Of course this is by a Chicago newspaper...idiots. Wade's not leaving, there's nothing wrong with him discussing his future. I swear to god you guys need to calm the hell down about this stuff.

wow!!! really? i think you need to calm down. he didnt say one word about wade leaving and you need to read the whole article and not what i just put in bold either.

Jonathan2323
05-28-2010, 12:43 AM
The whole city of Chicago is crying foul. :laugh:

Boozer wouldn't be a bad pick for you guys.

I think the article is garbage friends are going to talk.

kntresistheheat
05-28-2010, 12:45 AM
Oh god here we go again:facepalm:

Dwyane Wade talks a good game about loyalty in his comments today to the Tribune's Fred Mitchell. How could anyone be loyal to Wade when he himself is setting up private meetings about his future possibly reliant on what others may think he should do? If Wade was indeed as loyal as he says he is, there would be no need for a meeting of the NBA minds because Miami is so loyal he doesn't need to think about leaving.

He is loyal, he is trying to get other players to come with him in miami! He is one of the best players in the league and he is trying to find out if certain players are not happy in their current situation and dont feel they can be loyal with the organzation, Then come to miami because our owners, president, general manager is very loyal to their players.

D Roses Bulls
05-28-2010, 12:47 AM
Oh god here we go again:facepalm:

He is loyal, he is trying to get other players to come with him in miami! He is one of the best players in the league and he is trying to find out if certain players are not happy in their current situation and dont feel they can be loyal with the organzation, Then come to miami because our owners, president, general manager is very loyal to their players.

then why not sign a contract extension in the beginning and not put heat fans through this. he can still recruit being under contract. he probably will stay in miami, but he wants to talk about being loyal, he should look in the mirror first.

Jonathan2323
05-28-2010, 12:49 AM
then why not sign a contract extension in the beginning and not put heat fans through this. he can still recruit being under contract. he probably will stay in miami, but he wants to talk about being loyal, he should look in the mirror first.

:facepalm: theres a reason he hasn't signed yet its more money and years.

Raph12
05-28-2010, 12:49 AM
Who cares, if it happens, it happens, until then, why not enjoy the NBA playoffs.

D Roses Bulls
05-28-2010, 12:50 AM

:facepalm::facepalm: he could of easily have done that under contract, just like Kobe did

Jonathan2323
05-28-2010, 12:52 AM
:facepalm::facepalm: he could of easily have done that under contract, just like Kobe did

When you facepalm someone at least know what your talking about first.

kntresistheheat
05-28-2010, 12:54 AM

Extension would not get him a 6yr 125million contract, Its a smart thing that he did not sign the extension and he is also looking out for his career. He obviously want's to stay in miami and that is why he is recruting to see if he can help the heat out by building a winning team. Listen its not a big deal, No one knows what's going to happend??? This has been in the works since before season started and they said they will speak in the summer of 2010. I dont know why people are making such a big deal now that we are getting close to July??

jackdawson
Wade really got into the skin of ********!! For the love of God nothing is more fun on PSD than seeing the pathetic franchise and it's fanbase cry. Much love to you my boy Dwyane Tyron Wade.

;):mad:;):mad:;):mad:;):mad:;);)

D Roses Bulls
When you facepalm someone at least know what your talking about first.

he could of renegotiated his contract and signed an extension. kobe could of opted out and been a FA this summer, but he didn't and he still got paid how much? oh yea and it didnt affect what he was being paid. listen to your own advice

JNA17
05-28-2010, 12:55 AM
I just got word from Cleo. Lebron James, D-Wade, Chris Bosh, Joe Johnson, Dirk, Amare, Boozer, Yao Ming, Rudy Gay, Rodney Stuckey, Mikes James, and Mark Blount all got together for a big meeting. ALL OF THEM decided to pick one team and play together on that one team. They decided....

They will FORM THERE OWN TEAM!!! Called the Las Vegas Hustlers. Yes that's right, Las Vegas will finally get their own team too.

Jonathan2323
05-28-2010, 12:56 AM
he could of renegotiated his contractand signed an extension. kobe could of opted out and been a FA this summer, but he didn't and he still got paid how much? oh yea and it didnt affect what he was being paid. listen to your own advice

ok so Wade would be a dumbass and not get an extra year on his contract at 30 mil. Nobody would give kobe a 6 year max deal and he knows that.

D Roses Bulls
05-28-2010, 12:57 AM
Wade really got into the skin of ********!! For the love of God nothing is more fun on PSD than seeing the pathetic franchise and it's fanbase cry. Much love to you my boy Dwyane Tyron Wade.

seriously, you florida people are really making me ashamed of being a former resident, have the schools really gone down that much down there? where in this article did the guy say it would be unfair to the bulls in particular? he is talking about the rest of the NBA. gosh people......

kntresistheheat
05-28-2010, 12:58 AM
he could of renegotiated his contract and signed an extension. kobe could of opted out and been a FA this summer, but he didn't and he still got paid how much? oh yea and it didnt affect what he was being paid. listen to your own advice

Correct me if I am wrong, but he did that extension after he his max deal was almost done or done:confused:

Jonathan2323
05-28-2010, 12:59 AM
seriously, you florida people are really making me ashamed of being a former resident, have the schools really gone down that much down there? where in this article did the guy say it would be unfair to the bulls in particular? he is talking about the rest of the NBA. gosh people......

:laugh2:

D Roses Bulls
05-28-2010, 01:01 AM
ok so Wade would be a dumbass and not get an extra year on his contract at 30 mil. Nobody would give kobe a 6 year max deal and he knows that.

its not about him being a dumb ***, but he talks about loyalty. if he feels the heat are so loyal then he wouldnt have to be worried about getting that 7th year eventually. please read what im saying before you try and tell me what im saying. not tryna be an ***

kntresistheheat
05-28-2010, 01:01 AM
They just said on ESPN there some new news on Possibly Lebron and Wade on the same team??

jackdawson
05-28-2010, 01:02 AM

Hahahahaha!!! Go through this (I am pretty sure you also contributed on this). I will save this link just so if I need to laugh I can get it for free ;);)

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=489596

Oh my bulls ;)

D Roses Bulls
05-28-2010, 01:03 AM
Correct me if I am wrong, but he did that extension after he his max deal was almost done or done:confused:

no your right, my argument is about loyalty man. he talks about miami being so loyal and that he is such a loyal guy, then why not trust your team is not going to take care of you down the road? bryant did, jordan did, pippen did, and so on.

kntresistheheat
05-28-2010, 01:04 AM
its not about him being a dumb ***, but he talks about loyalty. if he feels the heat are so loyal then he wouldnt have to be worried about getting that 7th year eventually. please read what im saying before you try and tell me what im saying. not tryna be an ***

Okay, Again!! Why would a player that is a superstar leave money on the table like that:confused:Trust me rose will do the same thing! One thing is being loyal and the other is being smart....Its business too you know!

D Roses Bulls
05-28-2010, 01:05 AM
Hahahahaha!!! Go through this (I am pretty sure you also contributed on this). I will save this link just so if I need to laugh I can get it for free ;);)

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=489596

Oh my bulls ;)

so what does that have to do with the article? the article is mainly talking about the meeting.

JNA17
05-28-2010, 01:05 AM
It's gonna be such an awesome to be the only person in the world to be right with what all these Free agents will do. ;) (see page 1 for my answer)

VinceGully
05-28-2010, 01:06 AM

Any fan of a team that just got **** on by one of the biggest free agents of the off season would be up in arms. Especially when the comments were inaccurate.

Relax Miami...Lebrons not going there either.

D Roses Bulls
05-28-2010, 01:06 AM
Okay, Again!! Why would a player that is a superstar leave money on the table like that:confused:Trust me rose will do the same thing! One thing is being loyal and the other is being smart....Its business too you know!

exactly...... so why is wade talking about loyalty then? its a business

D Roses Bulls
05-28-2010, 01:07 AM
I just got word from Cleo. Lebron James, D-Wade, Chris Bosh, Joe Johnson, Dirk, Amare, Boozer, Yao Ming, Rudy Gay, Rodney Stuckey, Mikes James, and Mark Blount all got together for a big meeting. ALL OF THEM decided to pick one team and play together on that one team. They decided....

They will FORM THERE OWN TEAM!!! Called the Las Vegas Hustlers. Yes that's right, Las Vegas will finally get their own team too.

:p

kntresistheheat
05-28-2010, 01:08 AM
no your right, my argument is about loyalty man. he talks about miami being so loyal and that he is such a loyal guy, then why not trust your team is not going to take care of you down the road? bryant did, jordan did, pippen did, and so on.

I understand what you are saying, but those players you mention had other player's ready set. The miami heat only have chalmers, beasley (might get traded) cook, and JJ. Wade is putting the pressure on riley, which again its a smart business move.

Jonathan2323
05-28-2010, 01:09 AM
Wade has made it clear that he is not going to to Chicago or NYC. so where esle would he go?

jeter 2
It is an agreement among firms to divide the market, set prices, or limit production. It can involve "wage fixing, kickbacks, or misrepresenting the independence of the relationship between the colluding parties. In legal terms, all acts affected by collusion are considered void."

Whoever wrote this is a moron. Collusion is when businesses enter into some sort of agreement that shakes the market. For example, two companies that set the same prices over the same product. Thats collusion. What Wade, Johnson, Lebron and Bosh are doing is not illegal. They are not businesses. They are employees.

marlinsfan24

Kobe sure as hell didn't. He even went out and requested a trade. Wade has been saying he's staying and the FA's something he just wants to test waters with. He should be allowed to do that. Pat Riley encouraged him to do so. That's why I think this article is bogus. As a poster, I like your stuff, for the most part. But questioning Wade's loyalty when there's $30M on the line is absurd. And Kobe already got his max deal, this is Wade's probably only shot to get his.

JNA17
05-28-2010, 01:10 AM
Wade has made it clear that he is not going to to Chicago or NYC. so where esle would he go?

Las Vegas? Duh!!

D Roses Bulls
05-28-2010, 01:11 AM
I understand what you are saying, but those players you mention had other player's ready set. The miami heat only have chalmers, beasley (might get traded) cook, and JJ. Wade is putting the pressure on riley, which again its a smart business move.

i understand, but wade talks about loyalty, when in actuality this is a business, so he should not be talking about loyalty cause if thats the case he wouldnt care about the extra year. he would say to himself, the franchise will take care of me later on. so it is a business and dont get me wrong, wade is my favorite player in the NBA, but he is not making any sense putting down the bulls and talking about loyalty then opting out for more money and acting like the NBA is a business which it is

jackdawson
05-28-2010, 01:11 AM
so what does that have to do with the article? the article is mainly talking about the meeting.

This is not fair Wade. We didn't expect that from you :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

D Roses Bulls
05-28-2010, 01:12 AM
Kobe sure as hell didn't. He even went out and requested a trade. Wade has been saying he's staying and the FA's something he just wants to test waters with. He should be allowed to do that. Pat Riley encouraged him to do so. That's why I think this article is bogus. As a poster, I like your stuff, for the most part. But questioning Wade's loyalty when there's $30M on the line is absurd. And Kobe already got his max deal, this is Wade's probably only shot to get his.

but man the article isnt just about wade, read it, its actually good and pretty interesting.

ldc62
05-28-2010, 01:12 AM
All 3 of them can't go to the same team... whats the point of this meeting. Also I heard Bosh will be joining them as well (ESPN).

kntresistheheat
05-28-2010, 01:13 AM

Thank you!

Whoever wrote this is a moron. Collusion is when businesses enter into some sort of agreement that shakes the market. For example, two companies that set the same prices over the same product. Thats collusion. What Wade, Johnson, Lebron and Bosh are doing is not illegal. They are not businesses. They are employees.

and thank you:)

D Roses Bulls
05-28-2010, 01:13 AM
maybe i should of made this more clear fellas. do you think the meeting is Collusion or not?

jackdawson
05-28-2010, 01:15 AM
It is an agreement among firms to divide the market, set prices, or limit production. It can involve "wage fixing, kickbacks, or misrepresenting the independence of the relationship between the colluding parties. In legal terms, all acts affected by collusion are considered void."

Enlighten the inferiors!

HesterTrain
You guys really can't wait can you? It's less than 5 days away. Who really knows what's going to happen? Right now it's more about the business than loyalty IMO. This whole group meeting seems kind of pointless unless there is some recruiting going on. What else would they possibly talk about?

joe j.09
Relax chicago u guys will get either boozer or JJ....probably your choice of your two....you guys will be real good make some deep runs in the playoffs and thats about it...

Draco
05-28-2010, 01:16 AM

I don't have an opinion on the article but I'll point this out.. from the same wiki source.

chip dumping
A form of collusion that happens during tournaments, especially in the early rounds. Two or more players decide to go all-in early. The winner gets a large amount of chips, which increases the player's chance of cashing. The winnings are then split among the colluders.

marlinsfan24
05-28-2010, 01:16 AM
maybe i should of made this more clear fellas. do you think the meeting is Collusion or not?

No. What their doing is nothing illegal, infact they've been talking about this for 3+ years now.

joe j.09
05-28-2010, 01:17 AM

NO, their all friends they can meet up and talk about their futures, this thread is pathetic

Jonathan2323
05-28-2010, 01:17 AM
Wade or LBJ if teamed up with JJ will not demand JJ get the max thats just stupid.

tkshy
05-28-2010, 01:19 AM
1. It wont cost the owners anymore money cause Lebron, and Wade are max contracts. If anything it would save them money if two or three deceided to play together on a team and take less money to make it happen.

2. D-Wade grew up in Chicago when Reinsdorf blow up the MJ Pippen show and saw how they treated MJ at the end (thats where is loyatly issue started)

3. It is stupid to think players/coaches/owners don't talk all the time.

4. Don't players choose a team based on money, chance to win, who is on the team? These guys don't technically have a team now so they are finding out what team everyone is on.

5. Chicago writer is just nervous because he thinks Wade is recruiting them to come play in Miami. If Wade said he wants to go to Chicago, and then had this conversation the writer would love it.

jeter 2
05-28-2010, 01:20 AM
chip dumping
A form of collusion that happens during tournaments, especially in the early rounds. Two or more players decide to go all-in early. The winner gets a large amount of chips, which increases the player's chance of cashing. The winnings are then split among the colluders.

I think that involves gambling, not basketball, but thats just me.

Draco
05-28-2010, 01:21 AM
I think that involves gambling, not basketball, but thats just me.

yeah, that certainly is you.

mrblisterdundee
Public bodies are subjected to public meetings, but not LeBron, Wade and Johnson. I don't think there's anyway to prove those allegations, unless you can put a microphone somewhere and record a conversation that exhibits collusion. In this case, that would be illegal and the evidence gathered wouldn't be admissible in a court of law. They can talk about where they want to play and how much they want to make as much as they want.

kntresistheheat
i understand, but wade talks about loyalty, when in actuality this is a business, so he should not be talking about loyalty cause if thats the case he wouldnt care about the extra year. he would say to himself, the franchise will take care of me later on. so it is a business and dont get me wrong, wade is my favorite player in the NBA, but he is not making any sense putting down the bulls and talking about loyalty then opting out for more money and acting like the NBA is a business which it is

And I will be the first to tell you that, He will lose out on some money if we get a Lebron and bosh/amare. He wants to make sure he can secure himself a few rings and lock up his legacy.

bkmikeyy
05-28-2010, 01:22 AM
What the Bulls fans are missing is that if indeed this is true and they are planning to team up with one another (2 maxes on one team) this pretty much puts the Bulls out of the running. Two teams can offer 2 straight up maxes (Heat and Knicks) and one can add a max and a Joe Johnson or Boozer type (Nets)

That's probably why all the Chicago writers are crying and saying its illegal.

jackdawson
05-28-2010, 01:23 AM
1. It wont cost the owners anymore money cause Lebron, and Wade are max contracts. If anything it would save them money if two or three deceided to play together on a team and take less money to make it happen.

2. D-Wade grew up in Chicago when Reinsdorf blow up the MJ Pippen show and saw how they treated MJ at the end (thats where is loyatly issue started)

3. It is stupid to think players/coaches/owners don't talk all the time.

4. Don't players choose a team based on money, chance to win, who is on the team? These guys don't technically have a team now so they are finding out what team everyone is on.

5. Chicago writer is just nervous because he thinks Wade is recruiting them to come play in Miami. If Wade said he wants to go to Chicago, and then had this conversation the writer would love it.

Post of the day without a doubt!

kntresistheheat
05-28-2010, 01:25 AM
You guys really can't wait can you? It's less than 5 days away. Who really knows what's going to happen? Right now it's more about the business than loyalty IMO. This whole group meeting seems kind of pointless unless there is some recruiting going on. What else would they possibly talk about?

What it is:confused:

JNA17
05-28-2010, 01:28 AM
What it is:confused:

may 28th, may 29th, may 30th, may 31st and......july 1st?

Oh yeah i forgot June is a month too.

Draco
05-28-2010, 01:28 AM
Let's just say over a bottle of the finest merlot Wade, James and Johnson all agree to not accept offers from teams only to drive up the price for maybe one, two or all three of them. By doing so that can be considered wage fixing and therefore could be considered collusion.

I think the author is making a mountain out of a mole hill by thinking this might be a real example that could come from this meeting. I'm not even sure a team could afford to do that even if it were proposed. Wade's also probably not brash enough to announce a meeting that could lead to collusive plans.. how dumb would that be. He's also probably smart enough to know that with the salary cap, teams can't afford to pay all his friends max contracts and still be able to fill out the rest of the roster. Much ado about nothing..

bkmikeyy
05-28-2010, 01:29 AM

You didn't hear? June is no longer a month just like Pluto is no longer a planet.

jackdawson
05-28-2010, 01:30 AM

Oh, JNA!! :cheers::cheers:

kntresistheheat
05-28-2010, 01:30 AM

:laugh2:

Draco
05-28-2010, 01:32 AM
nm

VinceGully
05-28-2010, 01:33 AM

LOL!!! Thank god...I had a few bills I wanted to skip in June anyway...

king james
05-28-2010, 01:37 AM
wow this is so funny. I just love seeing how Wade has broke there hearts, and how they never wanted him. lol. This is classic. Thanks Wade.

kntresistheheat
05-28-2010, 01:40 AM
Holy crap!! Broussard finally said something that makes sense....He said that wade is trying to convince the other free agents to sign with Miami and not to sign with the bulls (Sarcastic):rolleyes:

VinceGully
05-28-2010, 01:43 AM
wow this is so funny. I just love seeing how Wade has broke there hearts, and now they never wanted him. lol. This is classic. Thanks Wade.

I love when ignorant Miami fans post...

"there" hearts different from over "here" hearts?

This must be the highlight of your season...do me a favor make sure you keep that sig long after Lebron doesn't sign with Miami.

VinceGully
05-28-2010, 01:44 AM
Holy crap!! Broussard finally said something that makes sense....He said that wade is trying to convince the other free agents to sign with Miami and not to sign with the bulls (Sarcastic):rolleyes:

The best part about your post is that you have to explain that you are being sarcastic...

kntresistheheat
05-28-2010, 01:46 AM
The best part about your post is that you have to explain that you are being sarcastic...

:p

HesterTrain
05-28-2010, 01:46 AM
lol my bad forgot about June. **** happens.

kntresistheheat
05-28-2010, 01:49 AM
lol my bad forgot about June. **** happens.

No that S**t that you smoke happens:p

shizzle09
05-28-2010, 01:54 AM

x2. he doesnt even understand the purpose of becoming a free agent.

fredo832
05-28-2010, 02:00 AM
I just want to put this out there. Lebron and Wade will not play on the same team. Why? Because they are both Scorers. It just wouldn't work out that well for either of them to play with each other.

MTar786
05-28-2010, 02:06 AM
I just want to put this out there. Lebron and Wade will not play on the same team. Why? Because they are both Scorers. It just wouldn't work out that well for either of them to play with each other.

im not saying they would work out. but kobe n shaq were scorers too. scottie was a scorer too.

no matter what hearing wade n lebron on the same is SCARY. i would hope and pray they dont work together. they could possibly be almost as good a duo as shaq and kobe were

kntresistheheat
05-28-2010, 02:06 AM

I just want to put this out there, ALLEN, GARNET, PIERCE

king james
05-28-2010, 02:13 AM
I love when ignorant Miami fans post...

"there" hearts different from over "here" hearts?

This must be the highlight of your season...do me a favor make sure you keep that sig long after Lebron doesn't sign with Miami.

Awww. Don't get mad. I didn't mean to make u :cry: :cry: :cry:. hahahahaha

chisox..YES!
05-28-2010, 02:24 AM
I absolutely love D-Wade. However, I did find it a little funny when Wade talked about the importance of loyalty and how "he is a very loyal person." Isn't this the same guy that is married but in a relationship with someone other than his wife?

jackdawson
05-28-2010, 02:37 AM
Originally Posted by violetuniverse
who cares what mgmnt did a long time ago. let wade stay with the heat. we dont need a player who is going to badmouth the bulls anyway. ive lost all respect for wade after this. he must just be playing for money cause i dont see the heat winning for a long time. keep your *** in miami wade and remember you arent going to get past lebron or anyone else in the west.

Originally Posted by RipVW
SFTU. I like how Wade thinks you only matter if youre a super star. Sorry but Wades garbage now. Maybe he should move his entire family down there to Big Havana.

I like how Wade waits until now to come forward with these thoughts that are obviously not accurate, unless you believe only superstars matter.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse
ive lost respect for him.

Originally Posted by Bulls_fan90
**** Wade. I've never liked him. No need to take shots at your home town team. Especially when their not true.

Originally Posted by Iggz53
**** you Wade

What a bunch of tap dancing double-talk. What a tool.

Originally Posted by toovey107
I've really grown to dislike Wade

Originally Posted by kozelkid
Kiss my *** Wade.
Sounds to me a little ***** whose jealous that Lebron is most logical choice for the Bulls.

Yeah, I wonder if he's a little jealous of Rose. For weeks we've been hearing about how Rose is a big draw. You wonder if Wade feels like he has to resort to this to be relevant. And he feels a little jilted because he sees theres a lot of buzz in Chicago now and is jealous because it doesnt involve him.

What a princess. This guy really wants to be the center of the universe. Now he's calling meetings like he's Vito Coreleone. If Wade is Vito, what does that make LeBron? He's kind of punking the other superstars by doing this, especially LeBron.

He's really cheapened himself though. Again, the fact that he implies, if youre not a superstar, is a little offensive.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

kntresistheheat
05-28-2010, 02:41 AM
I absolutely love D-Wade. However, I did find it a little funny when Wade talked about the importance of loyalty and how "he is a very loyal person." Isn't this the same guy that is married but in a relationship with someone other than his wife?

The guy was already having promblems with his x-wife, dont you read the news??? I would of left her too, she is crazy making up crap about him every day and then she never shows up to court and she gets arrested all the time. Now you tell me, she is a fit mother and wife???

PBG
05-28-2010, 02:46 AM
:eyebrow: personally i think this whole little "meeting" screams fruity....

HesterTrain
05-28-2010, 03:02 AM
No that S**t that you smoke happens:p

Fact!:p

BallinGid3
05-28-2010, 03:18 AM

The Nba where "June" happens! :p

jskeet23
05-28-2010, 03:23 AM

man go back to school your city is wack its chi is nowhere near miami all you bull fans crying tell rose get in the gym and work on that jumper

D Roses Bulls
05-28-2010, 03:47 AM
x2. he doesnt even understand the purpose of becoming a free agent.

and you do? what team do you play for again? read the whole thread before you question anyone

D Roses Bulls
05-28-2010, 03:47 AM
man go back to school your city is wack its chi is nowhere near miami all you bull fans crying tell rose get in the gym and work on that jumper

such an intelligent answer

SugeKnight
05-28-2010, 03:50 AM
Rose
Wade
Johsnon
Lebron
Noah

or

Lebron
Wade
Johnson
Bosh
Lee

ldc62
05-28-2010, 04:07 AM
Rose
Wade
Johsnon
Lebron
Noah

or

Lebron
Wade
Johnson
Bosh
Lee

You are insane... neither will happen.

ldc62
05-28-2010, 04:08 AM

what a quality post.... this ain't ESPN.

D Roses Bulls
05-28-2010, 05:13 AM
what a quality post.... This ain't espn.

+1

D Roses Bulls
05-28-2010, 05:15 AM
The guy was already having promblems with his x-wife, dont you read the news??? I would of left her too, she is crazy making up crap about him every day and then she never shows up to court and she gets arrested all the time. Now you tell me, she is a fit mother and wife???

actually he was cheating on her. when it comes to love, it can make you do some crazy things.

marlinsfan24
05-28-2010, 06:55 AM
actually he was cheating on her. when it comes to love, it can make you do some crazy things.

No he wasn't. Did you get this from his psycho pay wife who's been cheating on Wade and deemed crazy by her close friends?

Michael Jordan, a Bull, spent his whole career paying girls not to tell the media about his affairs with them.

DevonMSF
05-28-2010, 07:55 AM
Perhaps the most important meeting for the NBA this summer:

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/2010/05/nba-free-agency-summit-meeting-lebron-d-wade-bosh/

Evolution23
05-28-2010, 07:58 AM
I love the background behind the players :)

DevonMSF
05-28-2010, 07:59 AM
Haha! Thanks man! Just thought it would add a little more spice to the people!

TyHill
05-28-2010, 09:51 AM
Its funny Bulls fans and Miami Fans arguing on which team Wade/Lebron are going to and its neither. They're getting together to come up with scenarios to play for their idol growing up (MJ). Gonna make MJ be a winner as a owner and make their OWN history and not be in the shadows of greats that played at all these other teams... They're Charlotte bound! ;) , trade away everyone and the expirings :clap:

/joke off

RadiantShot
05-28-2010, 10:00 AM
And let me guess, people have been talking conspiracy the whole thread.

akay47
05-28-2010, 10:11 AM
I can't wait for LeBron to re-sign in Cleveland so all you little stupid ****s can change your sigs and avatars

drobe86
05-28-2010, 10:20 AM
Its funny how Bulls fans are downplaying dwade comments. Dwade let a little cat outta the bag. The bulls have no loyalty, so you think that he will let any of his friends sign there and ruin there careers? Hes saying the bulls just use up there players and then forget they ever exist once they can't score or rebound like they use to. Dwade has a great point. This is a HUGE blow to the bulls chances. I'd be surprised if they got anyone elite. Chi should land Boozer though.

sep11ie
05-28-2010, 10:30 AM
What ever happened to players liking and even needing competition? Just shows how weak minded players are these days. C'mon guys, you get to play with each other in All Star games, Olympics, etc...

JNA17
05-28-2010, 10:32 AM
I can't wait for LeBron to re-sign in Cleveland so all you little stupid ****s can change your sigs and avatars

your a cavs and jazz fan? So is the jazz like your backup plan just in case the cavs don't resign lebron? :confused:

awr0430
05-28-2010, 10:49 AM
your a cavs and jazz fan? So is the jazz like your backup plan just in case the cavs don't resign lebron? :confused:

Bandwagon fan possibly?:confused:

awr0430
05-28-2010, 10:52 AM
For people that never watch the news and are glued to the screen DWade didnt cheat she did. She contracted an STD and went to a team doctor and told them Wade gave it to her so he wouldnt find out she was cheating. Her friend even said she had an abortion cuz she got pregnant and didnt know who the father was. Siovaughn is a psycho so lets leave the loyalty to his wife outta this.

Sly Guy
05-28-2010, 10:53 AM
"people of the same trade seldom meet together, even for merriment and diversion, but the conversation ends in a conspiracy against the public" -adam smith.

ChicagoRox
05-28-2010, 11:13 AM
LOL. This is hilarious. I did my Economics capstone paper on collusion. And yes this situation will be consider collision because the NBA is in the business of sports entertainment. But If i was Wade, I would be doing the same thing. Gotta hustle! If he can get more stars on the team chooses more power to him. But he is wrong cause the Bulls have a ton of ex-players working for them. Paxon - fake/real gm. Stacy King (the commentator that all the other teams hate.), Cartwright was a coach. BJ Armstrong was a scout. Pippen writes for Bulls.com.

I know that these are forums but I can't wait til free agents sign wherever they sign so all this speculations end.

Go Bulls!

Cubsfan365
05-28-2010, 11:30 AM
Its funny how Bulls fans are downplaying dwade comments. Dwade let a little cat outta the bag. The bulls have no loyalty, so you think that he will let any of his friends sign there and ruin there careers? Hes saying the bulls just use up there players and then forget they ever exist once they can't score or rebound like they use to. Dwade has a great point. This is a HUGE blow to the bulls chances. I'd be surprised if they got anyone elite. Chi should land Boozer though.
Phil Jackson supported the Bulls yesterday against Wade's comments and said Wade was wrong about the Bulls not being loyal. Try reading the news.

Kakaroach
05-28-2010, 11:32 AM
Since this thread has become bogged down with baiting and has gone off-topic, I'm going to close this and re-direct you guys to the official LeBron James (http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=488096), Dwyane Wade (http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=485335) and Joe Johnson (http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=485632) FA speculation threads. Feel free to discuss this in those threads, but please stay on topic guys, and don't bait each other :cheers:

Wilson close this same thread made yesterday and it looks like it'll have to be closed again.