PDA

View Full Version : D-Wade says Lebron and Joe Johnson are going to get together and discuss future

Pages : [1] 2

NYtilIdie
05-27-2010, 07:27 AM
Dwyane Wade has a big decision to make on where he'll sign this offseason. And before he makes his choice, he said he'll talk it over with fellow big-ticket free agents LeBron James and Joe Johnson.

A lot of decisions [will be based on] what other players are willing to do and what other guys want to do. So it's not just a 'me' situation here. We all have to look and see what each other is thinking.

-- Dwyane Wade to Chicago Tribune

Wade told the Chicago Tribune that he's not sure when the three players will talk, but they've been discussing their futures informally for a while now.

"[Free agency] has been three years coming," the Miami Heat superstar told the Tribune. "We've discussed it prematurely, at different times. [But] you don't know what guys are thinking and where they're going. I think we'll all sit down, and before one of us makes a decision, all of us will have spoken to each other and [listened to the] thinking.

"A lot of decisions [will be based on] what other players are willing to do and what other guys want to do. So it's not just a 'me' situation here. We all have to look and see what each other is thinking."
James, coming off back-to-back playoff disappointments with his home-state Cleveland Cavaliers, is expected to be the most sought-after free agent this summer, but Wade should be a close second. Johnson's stock might have fallen after his lackluster playoff series for the Hawks against the Orlando Magic where he averaged just 13 points as Atlanta was swept.

Free agency begins on July 1.

One team that could have a problem signing Wade is his hometown Chicago Bulls.

The Bulls have money to spend this offseason and are expected to be one of the main suitors for James, in particular, but will their perceived disloyalty to former stars cost them a chance at the coveted players in the 2010 free-agent class?

LeBron Tracker
Where will LeBron James land? We're keeping tabs on the King. Here's the latest. LeBron Tracker

"I think the biggest question that you think about has to be loyalty," Wade told the Tribune. "I know one thing about Miami: It is a very loyal organization. I see what they do with their players when their players get done with the game of basketball ... how loyal they are. I don't know about the Bulls."
In particular, Wade questions why Hall of Famers Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen, who led the Bulls to six NBA championships, are no longer with the organization.

"I see Michael Jordan is not there, Scottie Pippen is not there. ... You know, these guys are not a part," Wade told the Tribune. "Things like that. So that is probably one of the biggest things for me, because I am a very loyal person."
Jordan recently became the majority owner of the Charlotte Bobcats.

The Bulls, New York Knicks, New Jersey Nets and Wade's Heat have the most financial flexibility to add a prime free agent from the 2010 class, which also includes the Toronto Raptors' Chris Bosh and the Phoenix Suns' Amare Stoudemire.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5224873

Daze9900
05-27-2010, 07:36 AM
I thought Lebron didn't go to college?

TheWatcher34
05-27-2010, 07:36 AM
hmm we'll see

nikeking711
05-27-2010, 07:43 AM
Wade's bringing LeBron to Miami.

Fmaranesi
05-27-2010, 08:05 AM
The way I see it is Lebron and Joe go to the Knicks, Bosh sign and trade to the bulls and Amare to Miami with Wade but im pretty sure most people see it like this anyways

Bearsfan54
05-27-2010, 08:22 AM
LeBron: Ok guys let's discuss where we wanna go
for this years free agency
Wade: Obviously the Knicks don't have the talent so we can rule them out
Joe: What about the Nets?
LeBron:12 Wins?? Haha n
Wade:Ok how bout Miami?
LeBron:Miami isn't that bad of a destination if you resign with them
Joe: Wait.... Chicago has a pretty solid core
LeBron: Ya They got Derrick Rose and Joakim Noah and sign n trade bait in Kirk Hinrich Luol Deng and Taj Gibson not to mention that they play in a great city....
LeBron:So it's settled I'll go to the Bulls, Wade well go
back to Miami and Joe will go to NY
Wade:No **** you LeBron I'm going to Chicago
Joe: No i'm going to Chicago
LeBron: **** you guys me and Bosh are going to Chicago and we are gonna bring championship after championship to Chicago

How the convo will play out

mvb815
05-27-2010, 08:23 AM
LeBron: Ya They got Derrick Rose and Joakim Noah and sign n trade bait in Kirk Hinrich Luol Deng and Taj Gibson not to mention that they play in a great city....
LeBron: **** you guys me and Bosh are going to Chicago and we are gonna bring championship after championship to Chicago

joe johnson thought of the idea, he should go to chicago

Jetsguy
05-27-2010, 08:24 AM
this is nothing new if you didnt think these guys were going to talk about what they were doing and where they we going before signing then I have a prime piece of swamp land to sell you:D

JDizzle
05-27-2010, 08:26 AM
Lebron + D Wade.. oo my lordy

JordansBulls
05-27-2010, 08:32 AM
Don't have a link, but it was just on Mike and Mike in the Morning.

They said it was common for athletes to do this like high school stars get together and discuss what college they're going to attend.

If they both come to Chicago, I wouldn't mind.:)

Raidaz4Life
05-27-2010, 08:36 AM

*Dirk walks in the room*

Dirk: Hey guys Chicago just gave me their max contract, you'd better get crackin'!

NYtilIdie
05-27-2010, 08:42 AM
Wade: Obviously the Bulls have a ball dominant PG so we can rule them out
Joe: Wait.... New York has a pretty solid core
LeBron: Ya They got Gallinari a lights out shooter and Chandler whose a great slasher and defender and another great defender and shooter who doesn't require the ball in Douglass plus trade bait in Eddy Curry AND can afford to sign two of us for the MAX! not to mention that they play in a great city....
LeBron:So it's settled I'll go to the NY, Wade well go
back to Miami and Joe will go to Chicago
Wade:No **** you LeBron I'm going to NY
LeBron: **** you guys me and Bosh are going to New York and we are gonna bring championship after championship to New York

Great convo :up:

Niro
05-27-2010, 08:46 AM
actualy it is going to be like this
Lebron: listen yall imma go to golden state who is coming with me
(short break)
wade: hell yeah i love the bay
jj: hmmpf i guess i have no choice then...
lebron: somebody call bosh!!!
(wade calls bosh, tells him to come to gs)
Bosh: hell yeah!!

golden state lineup next year

Wade
JJ
Lebron
Me
Bosh

TheWatcher34
05-27-2010, 08:54 AM
actualy it is going to be like this
Lebron: listen yall imma go to golden state who is coming with me
(short break)
wade: hell yeah i love the bay
jj: hmmpf i guess i have no choice then...
lebron: somebody call bosh!!!
(wade calls bosh, tells him to come to gs)
Bosh: hell yeah!!

golden state lineup next year

Wade
JJ
Lebron
Me
Bosh

:cricket:

Assman22
05-27-2010, 08:58 AM
NIRO: We're trying to have a realistic conversation here......

marlinsfan24
05-27-2010, 09:05 AM
Converstation
LBJ:I'm sick of the NBA, I'll never win here
Wade:I already won here, now I'm just bored.
JJ:I could never win with the Hawks and that ****** Mike Woodson...plus Kobe's hogging all the spotlight and the Celtics get all the calls.
LBJ:How about Greece?
Wade:That sounds a lot better than that **** city Chicago.
JJ:I'm game.
Wade:Let me just call Bosh and Amare to come with us too.
JJ:Can you get Riley as well?
LBJ:Yes, I'd love to play with a coach whose actually done something with his career.
Wade:They all said yes!

The Ooh Child
05-27-2010, 09:16 AM
I think LBJ teaming up with JJ makes a lot of sense

uprightciti
05-27-2010, 09:17 AM
NIRO: We're trying to have a realistic conversation here......

YEAH YOU TELL UM ASSMAN22!

Wade: Obviously the Knicks have the talent so focus on developing a young core
LeBron:12 Wins??
RING RING
LeBron: Speak of the Devil Jay Z is calling me!
Jay Z: Do the right thing. (Click)
LeBron: Ya They got Derrick Rose and Joke Noah and sign n jail bait in Kirk Hinrichi Luol Dung and Taj Gibson not to mention that they play in a great city....that get 18 feet of snow a year and has is land locked
LeBron:So it's settled I'll go to the Knicks, Wade well go
Wade:No **** you LeBron I'm going to New York
Joe: No i'm going to New York
LeBron: **** you guys me and Bosh are going to the Knicks and we are gonna bring championship after championship to New York
Wade: Bring it on
Joe: Wait what team do you think has the best snacks at half time. In Atlanta they gave us Oreos and Chocolate milk...
(Bosh Enters the room)
Bosh: Heeeeey Guuyzzz
Everyone: Hey Boshie Boo
Lebron: Hey Bosh where should we go next season?
Bosh: New York...
Lebron: Really?? But Chicago looks so great on paper!
Bosh: You are the King, the will treat you like one in New York

KG2TB
05-27-2010, 09:26 AM
I think LBJ teaming up with JJ makes a lot of sense

Rose
JJ
LeBron
Gibson
Noah

Makes perfect sense to me!

DengelBerry
05-27-2010, 09:34 AM
here's the link

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5224873

I just don't see it happening. 1 of them will be left out (johnson)

RadiantShot
05-27-2010, 09:34 AM
No, no, no.

LeBron : The King has arrived.
Wade : Last time I checked, you have 0 rings.
Joe : Well, uh...He's got a point.
LeBron : Oh, yeah, well I've won two MVPs.
Wade : Me too, One in the regular season, and one in the All-Star game. Bite your lip some more "King."
Joe : Brb, I'm calling Chris.
*Bring Bring*...Chris...Hey, It's Joe. Let's go to New York...
Bosh : Done.
*Joe enters room with Wade & Bron*
Joe : Hey guys, so...Chicago?
LeBron : What about New York?
Wade : Yeah, New York sounds good.
Joe : Nah, New York's terrible...We need to go somewhere that's not terrible.
Wade & LeBron : ...Chicago!
Joe : Alright!

*Joe Johnson leaves room and smirks.*
*Pulls off shirt, and reveals NYK jersey.*

Bron & Wade : ...And Joe thought we couldn't hear him.....Pfft. New York, here we come!

/End scene

;)

awr0430
05-27-2010, 09:36 AM
Actually I just saw on ESPN that Wade had some pretty interesting things to say about Chicago's loyalty.

NYtilIdie
05-27-2010, 09:47 AM
Actually I just saw on ESPN that Wade had some pretty interesting things to say about Chicago's loyalty.

Wade said it appears to him that the Bulls don't measure up to the Heat in the loyalty department.

"I see Michael Jordan is not there, Scottie Pippen is not there. … You know, these guys are not a part," Wade said. "Things like that. So that is probably one of the biggest things for me, because I am a very loyal person."

Bulls general manager Gar Forman insists top coaches and free agents will clamor to join the organization. And Bulls officials in the past have downplayed perceptions that the organization has a loyalty problem.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/basketball/bulls/ct-spt-0527-bulls-dwyane-wade-chicago20100526,0,1531138.story

awmathewsjr
05-27-2010, 09:47 AM
The nets are in the best position to sign all three.
They can do a sign and trade for Lebron. (Devin Harris, Brooks Lopez, Jarvis Hayes and draft/cash considerations)
With that move they will be able to sign Wade and Johnson straight up.
And with this lineup Shaq will be more than happy to sign for the MLE.
Oh Yeah, and they will get Kentucky's John Calipari to coach and they will draft Georgia tech's PF Derrick Favors with the 3rd overall pick.
This could be the new boston:
PG D. Wade/ Douglas-Roberts
SG J. Johnson/ C. Lee
SF L. James/ B. Simmons
PF D. Favors/ E. Najera
C S. Oneal/ Yi Jianlian

Im not a Nets fan. Just stating the obvious

Assman22
05-27-2010, 09:53 AM
Bulls trade Deng and Hinrich to Toronto for Bosh.

Lebron signs with Bulls.

Bulls then sign Morrow, Head, Livingston, and Outlaw. Resign Miller.

Game. Set. Match.

Rose/Livingston
Morrow/Head
LBJ/Outlaw
Bosh/Gibson
Noah/B Miller

RadiantShot
05-27-2010, 09:54 AM
The nets are in the best position to sign all three.
They can do a sign and trade for Lebron. (Devin Harris, Brooks Lopez, Jarvis Hayes and draft/cash considerations)
With that move they will be able to sign Wade and Johnson straight up.
And with this lineup Shaq will be more than happy to sign for the MLE.
Oh Yeah, and they will get Kentucky's John Calipari to coach and they will draft Georgia tech's PF Derrick Favors with the 3rd overall pick.
This could be the new boston:
PG D. Wade/ Douglas-Roberts
SG J. Johnson/ C. Lee
SF L. James/ B. Simmons
PF D. Favors/ E. Najera
C S. Oneal/ Yi Jianlian

Im not a Nets fan. Just stating the obvious

They've got to be motivated to want to play for a team like New Jersey, or New York, who is slowly rebuilding...It's not always all about the money, despite what some say. Right now, a lot of Free-Agents are looking for teams where they can win a Championship, and I'm sorry, but even if all three of those stars go, I'm not sure they'll win a Championship the first season. Think about other aspects. Coaching, medical staff, location, etc.

NYtilIdie
05-27-2010, 09:54 AM
Bulls trade Deng and Hinrich to Toronto for Bosh.
Lebron signs with Bulls.

Bulls then sign Morrow, Head, Livingston, and Outlaw. Resign Miller.

Game. Set. Match.

Rose/Livingston
Morrow/Head
LBJ/Outlaw
Bosh/Gibson
Noah/B Miller

I guess they'll just sign for peanuts then, seeing how thats all your going to have leftover

akay47
05-27-2010, 09:58 AM
Funny cuz the Cavs need a shooting guard.. Trade away Delonte & AP for a bag of basketballs and you can sign Joe Johnson to a nice contract

Mo/Boobie/Telfair
Joe Johnson/Danny Green
LeBron/Jamario/Jawad Williams
Jamison/JJ Hickson/Powe
AV/Z (re-sign for cheap)

prodigy
05-27-2010, 10:00 AM
sign and trade Joe Johnson to cavs. Joe will get more money be signing with the Hawks and then traded. Plus the Hawks could get some expirings and maybe Danny green and Leon Powe. Better then letting him walk to NY or Chi-town.

Cavs Bulls

Williams < Rose
Johnson = Johnson
Lebron = Lebron
Jamison > Noah
JJ/AV/ FA > ??? Brad miller?

Cavs have better team. Noah is not a center. He's a PF.

Geargo Wallace
05-27-2010, 10:11 AM
i dont think LeBron needs to play with another shooter. He needs a damn dependable big man!

Heater4life
05-27-2010, 10:12 AM
this is more like it.....

LeBron: Hey guys....you wanted to talk about free agency Dwayne?
Wade: So when are you packing your bags for Miami?
Joe: What??? Im going to Chicago.
LeBron: Chicago's not that bad... its similar to Cleveland.
Wade: Yea, thats exactly what you want, more of the same. Like second round playoff exits.
Lebron:......yea but they have Derrick Rose...
Wade: DERRICK ROSE?!?!?!? Did you forget what we did in the Olympics??? How about this years all-star game??? This is MIAMI were talking about here, 80 degree winters, its like a vacation year round. Partys and naked women, AND you get to win a championship with me.
LeBron: Well if you put it like that....
Wade: Shut up Joe!!! you have no game (on and off the court). Plus, you look ridiculous in a bathing suit...
LeBron:So it's settled lets hit up south beach...
Wade:No wait!!! Lets call up Amare! Hes been saying hes coming here forever.... by the way, Riley and Mickey have our back hold up....
Joe: No lets go to CHicago!!!
LeBron: Shut up Joe!
**Ring Ring**
Wade: Amare your still coming right? Guess whos coming down here with us.....
Amare: Hell yea im going!!! ******* Kerr. Who?
Wade: Lebron!!!
Amare: No Fu**ing way!!! hahaha.
Lebron: Dwayne put it on speaker...... *speaker* Yo Amare we about to do it big in Miami!!!! Sun, Rings, and pretty little Miss. Things!!!
Everyone: LMAO!!!! lets do it!

That sounds like it....and too everyone outside of Chicago or Miami, you seriously have no shot at any of these guys. NY, NJ, lmao!!!! get out of here with those mediocre teams!

awr0430
05-27-2010, 10:18 AM

Lebron: Hey guys....you wanted to talk about free agency dwayne?
Wade: So when are you packing your bags for miami?
Joe: What??? Im going to chicago.
Lebron: Chicago's not that bad... Its similar to cleveland.
Wade: Yea, thats exactly what you want, more of the same. Like second round playoff exits.
Lebron:......yea but they have derrick rose...
Wade: Derrick rose?!?!?!? Did you forget what we did in the olympics??? How about this years all-star game??? This is miami were talking about here, 80 degree winters, its like a vacation year round. Partys and naked women, and you get to win a championship with me.
Lebron: Well if you put it like that....
wade: Shut up joe!!! You have no game (on and off the court). Plus, you look ridiculous in a bathing suit...
Lebron:so it's settled lets hit up south beach...
Wade:no wait!!! Lets call up amare! Hes been saying hes coming here forever.... By the way, riley and mickey have our back hold up....
Joe: No lets go to chicago!!!
Lebron: Shut up joe!
**ring ring**
wade: Amare your still coming right? Guess whos coming down here with us.....
Amare: Hell yea im going!!! ******* kerr. Who?
Amare: No fu**ing way!!! Hahaha.
Lebron: Dwayne put it on speaker...... *speaker* yo amare we about to do it big in miami!!!! Sun, rings, and pretty little miss. Things!!!
Everyone: Lmao!!!! Lets do it!

That sounds like it....and too everyone outside of chicago or miami, you seriously have no shot at any of these guys. Ny, nj, lmao!!!! Get out of here with those mediocre teams!

+1

Sinattle
05-27-2010, 10:48 AM
Bosh > Joe Johnson

ne3xchamps
05-27-2010, 10:51 AM
Im not saying this because Im a boston fan, but ray allen is coming off the books which I believe is 21M. He is on the downhill of his career. Boston could then get wade to fill his spot, then Ray Ray can resign for MLE and come off the bench. The celtics are already contenders so why wouldn't that be appealing for wade?
then put another banner in the rafters of beantown!:D

ackar
05-27-2010, 10:56 AM
this is so cute ha

prodigy
05-27-2010, 10:57 AM

LeBron: Hey guys....you wanted to talk about free agency Dwayne?
Wade: So when are you packing your bags for Miami?
Joe: What??? Im going to Chicago.
LeBron: Chicago's not that bad... its similar to Cleveland.
Lebron:......yea but they have Derrick Rose...
Wade: DERRICK ROSE?!?!?!? Did you forget what we did in the Olympics??? How about this years all-star game??? This is MIAMI were talking about here, 80 degree winters, its like a vacation year round. Party's and naked women, AND you get to win a championship with me.
LeBron: Well if you put it like that....
Wade: Shut up Joe!!! you have no game (on and off the court). Plus, you look ridiculous in a bathing suit...
LeBron:So it's settled lets hit up south beach...
Wade:No wait!!! Lets call up Amare! Hes been saying hes coming here forever.... by the way, Riley and Mickey have our back hold up....
Joe: No lets go to Chicago!!!
LeBron: Shut up Joe!
**Ring Ring**
Wade: Amare your still coming right? Guess who's coming down here with us.....
Amare: Hell yea I'm going!!! ******* Kerr. Who?
Amare: No Fu**ing way!!! hahaha.
Lebron: Dwayne put it on speaker...... *speaker* Yo Amare we about to do it big in Miami!!!! Sun, Rings, and pretty little Miss. Things!!!
Everyone: LMAO!!!! lets do it!

That sounds like it....and too everyone outside of Chicago or Miami, you seriously have no shot at any of these guys. NY, NJ, lmao!!!! get out of here with those mediocre teams!

They still would not sell out the arena lol.

Lebron: na I'll stay home. I could just fly down their anytime i want. BTW- I have a g/f and kids. I love my family, I want them to be humble when they grow up.

Wade: whats this family thing you talk about? I'm here for the bit*** and money foo!!!!

Lebron: I got more money and fame then you playing in Cleveland. You got a ring congrats. But I have loyalty and respect. I promised the fans of Cleveland i would win them a championship. So I will.

Wade: Your a good man Lebron. Better man then I could ever be. Good luck man, Those fans have suffered a lot and I hope you can bring them a ship. They deserve it. Unlike NY fans who think they are in titled to everything.Just stay away from Chicago. They have no loyalty to their players.

Lebron: I'll do that man. Good luck to you to. Cavs vs Miami heat in east finals baby.

Wade: Ya boy!!!!!! Now I have an orgy i gotta get to. Wade out.

Gibby23
05-27-2010, 11:02 AM

And when Lebron leaves, neither will the Cavs. lol.

The Final Boss
05-27-2010, 11:04 AM
The only good free agent in this class is James. The others; Bosh, Johnson, Wade should see where he signs and then go take a look.

ne3xchamps
05-27-2010, 11:07 AM
The only good free agent in this class is James. The others; Bosh, Johnson, Wade should see where he signs and then go take a look.

what r u smokin? whatever it is I will take some!:)

oak2455
05-27-2010, 11:08 AM
Wow this thread is pretty painful......holy ****:mad:

marlinsfan24
05-27-2010, 11:08 AM

I bet if Gasol were a FA everyone would be waiting on his decision.

Gibby23
05-27-2010, 11:12 AM
I bet if Gasol were a FA everyone would be waiting on his decision.

lol, ESPN Deportes would give him his own page.

Sixerlover
05-27-2010, 11:16 AM
^ :laugh2:

awr0430
05-27-2010, 11:19 AM
That Gasol groupie is a joke, just ignore him he has no concept of anything outside of Gasol. If he was still in Memphis he prolly would have never joined PSD, lol.

The Final Boss
05-27-2010, 11:25 AM
Why would Gasol need his own page, when he has his own country?

gwrighter
05-27-2010, 11:28 AM
I think it's quite odd that DWade didn't mention Chris Bosh while he was answering the questions.

Gibby23
05-27-2010, 11:28 AM
Why would Gasol need his own page, when he has his own country?

He owns Spain?:speechless:

gwrighter
05-27-2010, 11:32 AM
He owns Spain?:speechless:

Him and Calderone lol

Wade_County
05-27-2010, 11:35 AM

Gasol should have been MVP

justinnum1
05-27-2010, 11:35 AM
Wade is right. Bulls are a joke of an organization. they got lucky with Jordan but other than Jordan what can you say about the bulls organization? They fight in house? They can't make it out the second round. Rose has hit his ceiling. Bulls homers need to quiet down. Just accept it, your team is not that good.

f0n3nyc
05-27-2010, 11:41 AM
Lebron: yo wade wassgood baby wanna go golfing or something?
Wade: nah man Im thinking about my destination ahem
Lebron: hmmn yeah straight to the point I like that since youre going to be setting up my game lol
Wade: ha ha yeah wadeva just get your rebounds and assists play some d and maybe i will consider giving you a game or two
Lebron: (laughing his *** off) so Miami?
Wade: yeah mang we gotta do it up dawg
Lebron: ahite say no more
Wade: yo come to NY and lets play with the media for a sec out there lol and lets hit up the 40 40 club with Jay for a few and break the news to him
Lebron: ha ha yeah Jay is expecting to know wassup but he already knows he is getting amare and joe
Wade: kool see you in JFK I got the limo already
Lebron: ahite 1

bbblack40
05-27-2010, 11:41 AM

I know bc lebron can win you a championship unlike Wade....... Wait a minute it was wade who has the ring and finals MVP my bad.lol

jackdawson
05-27-2010, 11:43 AM
LeBron's signing a 3 year deal with the cavs, and Bosh/Amare+JJ are joining Wade in miami. That's all I think it will play out.

sep11ie
05-27-2010, 11:51 AM
Yao walks in...

marlinsfan24
05-27-2010, 11:52 AM
I think it's quite odd that DWade didn't mention Chris Bosh while he was answering the questions.

Wade already convinced Bosh to sign in Miami so he's trying to get one more player to join them. :D

jackdawson
05-27-2010, 12:01 PM
wade already convinced bosh to sign in miami so he's trying to get one more player to join them. :d

this.

DeyAce
05-27-2010, 12:02 PM
Fk wade and his stupid loyalty comments

Chi City23
05-27-2010, 12:22 PM
Wade is right. Bulls are a joke of an organization. they got lucky with Jordan but other than Jordan what can you say about the bulls organization? They fight in house? They can't make it out the second round. Rose has hit his ceiling. Bulls homers need to quiet down. Just accept it, your team is not that good.

:laugh2: Thanks for the laugh. You Heat fans are the worst posters on PSD by far. All you guys talk **** about the Bulls and use no logic whatsoever.. Rose has hit his ceiling? are you serious? Miami got lucky with Wade and it's the Heat fans that need to quiet down.

Cubsfan365
05-27-2010, 12:23 PM
Oh yeah, your boy said the Bulls lack loyalty. How come John Paxson, Pete Myers, Stacey King, Bill Wennington, and others are still involved with the organization. Wade is just trying to stir the pot, yet he doesn't even know what he's talking about. And you saying Rose has hit his ceiling is the dumbest post of the year imo hahaha.

blams
05-27-2010, 12:25 PM
:laugh2:

Dwayne Wade is a piece of ****. Chicago? Not loyal? It is the most loyal organization in all of sports, King, Cartwright, Pippen, Brown, Paxson, Wennington, Gill, the list never ****ing ends.

Way to be an idiot, ****.

marlinsfan24
05-27-2010, 12:25 PM
:laugh2: Thanks for the laugh. You Heat fans are the worst posters on PSD by far. All you guys talk **** about the Bulls and use no logic whatsoever.. Rose has hit his ceiling? are you serious? Miami got lucky with Wade and it's the Heat fans that need to quiet down.

I've seen many Bulls fans do that to the Heat as well.

I'm sorry, but weren't you guys the ones with small odds of getting the #1 pick and then you did...so that makes you guys lucky for getting Rose.

beasted86
05-27-2010, 12:27 PM
Yao walks in...

... on crutches...

Cubsfan365
05-27-2010, 12:31 PM

I'm sorry, but weren't you guys the ones with small odds of getting the #1 pick and then you did...so that makes you guys lucky for getting Rose.
And what about the Heat fans saying we got lucky with Jordan??? We could have passed him up like the first two teams, but we picked him. That's not luck at all. With Rose, we still had to decide to choose him over Beasley who was a beast in college, and I think you Heat fans would be the best people to let us know how that turned out hahaha.

bkmikeyy
05-27-2010, 12:35 PM
Bulls fans are starting to annoy me....

Why the hell would the raptors trade Bosh for Deng and Hinrich both overpaid bad contracts. They already have Calderon and Turk overpaid at those positions.

Also getting sort of annoying with Taj and Noah, both aren't as special as you make them seem. Taj is a rookie that averaged like 8 ppg if i'm not mistaken, he is a bench player. Noah is the ugliest most irritating player in the NBA i doubt people are dying to be teammates with him.

Rose and Lebron together would hurt both players. Both like to break down D and kick it to an open man, but neither is a good spot up shooter. They essentially do the same thing and will get in each others way making each other less efficient.

They can only afford one max Toronto is not dumb enough to take on those awful contracts, they are better off letting Bosh walk then get those leftovers that Bulls fans have been pushing down our throats for the past 2 years. If they are so great, keep them.

ChiCityNuffSaid
05-27-2010, 12:36 PM

Lebron: na I'll stay home. I could just fly down their anytime i want. BTW- I have a g/f and kids. I love my family, I want them to be humble when they grow up.

Wade: whats this family thing you talk about? I'm here for the bit*** and money foo!!!!

Lebron: I got more money and fame then you playing in Cleveland. You got a ring congrats. But I have loyalty and respect. I promised the fans of Cleveland i would win them a championship. So I will.

Wade: Your a good man Lebron. Better man then I could ever be. Good luck man, Those fans have suffered a lot and I hope you can bring them a ship. They deserve it. Unlike NY fans who think they are in titled to everything.Just stay away from Chicago. They have no loyalty to their players.

Lebron: I'll do that man. Good luck to you to. Cavs vs Miami heat in east finals baby.

:facepalm: Damn Cleveland boy u don't know nothing about the Bulls organization get your right beofre u talk about Loyalty, cause push come sto shove & James leave the Cavs u won't be cheering 4 them no more will you? Everyone knows if James leaves the Cavs fans dissapear u a fake & phony so called fan. If u wanna talk about lyoalty what about the other teams like NY where's Patrick Ewing, John Starks, Walt Frazier & Willis Reed in the Knicks organization? Nowhere 2b found what about The Celtics Larry Bird, Kevin McHale, Bob Cousy, The Chief? The Clips Danny Manning cmon man I can go on with so many other players not with the Organizations that brought them up. If Lebron leave so will you u ain't a real cavs fan u a phony just hanging on KKIng James nuts that's a fact. Stay in the factory city known as Cleveland dummy

marlinsfan24
05-27-2010, 12:37 PM
And what about the Heat fans saying we got lucky with Jordan??? We could have passed him up like the first two teams, but we picked him. That's not luck at all. With Rose, we still had to decide to choose him over Beasley who was a beast in college, and I think you Heat fans would be the best people to let us know how that turned out hahaha.

Jordan went to the Bulls was pretty lucky.
So was Wade going to the Heat
Kobe to the Lakers

And I forgot that Beasley's already a bust even though he's only 21, my bad

lakersrock
05-27-2010, 12:38 PM
LeBron and JJ go to the Bulls via Sign and then S&T.

Wade stays put and they get Amare or Boozer.

Bosh gets a S&T to LAL. (He said he wants to, I'm not being a homer.)

Basically Bosh wants to play with LeBron in NY, but if it doesn't happen, he wants to be a Laker. Trade Bynum and crap for him in a heartbeat.

jackdawson
05-27-2010, 12:39 PM

Starting to annoy you just now?? I am assuming you haven't logged in on psd for past one month. You would start vomiting if you stay on psd for more half an hour. Yes, it got that classless because of some stupid fans and their ridiculous comments and assumptions.

ChiCityNuffSaid
05-27-2010, 12:39 PM
Damn homie why u talking smack if Alonzo Morning ain't got no type ownership with the Heat or Tim Hardaway either, ya'll ain't loyal, so many organizations greatest players aren't with their teams anymore not just the Bulls. Calm down & I know u still mad cause u got Beasley instead of Rose

Cubsfan365
05-27-2010, 12:40 PM
Jordan went to the Bulls was pretty lucky.
So was Wade going to the Heat
Kobe to the Lakers

And I forgot that Beasley's already a bust even though he's only 21, my bad
I never said he was a bust, but I think it is pretty certain that Rose is the better player by a wide margin. Also, one of your Heat fans actually said Rose has already hit his ceiling, so go lecture them.

Ethix11
05-27-2010, 12:41 PM
LEBRON: Yo, so whats the best situation for us?
WADE: Miami; great party life. Didnt you hear about our '06 title run? No one knows how we did it.
Johnson: What about New York?
LEBRON: Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Im going to New York. Lemme get Bosh on the phone.
Wade: Ok, Johnson your coming with me. Lemme get Amare on the phone they can sign us straight up, we got Beasley too.
LEBRON: What? Wait a minute..

jackdawson
05-27-2010, 12:42 PM
Thanks Wade btw. Way to thrash down annoying people. Some people are gonna bash wade for this and act like they never wanted wade and they already have Lebron's secret signature to play with the greatest point guard of all time.

ChiCityNuffSaid
05-27-2010, 12:42 PM

Ya'll got lucky getting Wade cause ur so called genius Pat Riley wanted Chris Kaman instead of Wade & that's a fact, he wanted no part of Wade but someone else convinced him 2 choose Wade & he also wanted Rose instead of Beasley what a moron the so called great Pat Riley is suppose 2b. Don't get mad we got Rose & yeah we got lucky, next time don't lose so many games & maybe u will get the #1 pick dummies

Cubsfan365
05-27-2010, 12:44 PM
I love how everyone is hating on us Bulls fans once again in this thread when we haven't done anything besides defend our team against the accusations that we are not loyal. We haven't said anything in this thread that isn't a true statement, and it's ridiculous how everyone always complains about Bulls fans no matter what is said.

marlinsfan24
05-27-2010, 12:44 PM
I never said he was a bust, but I think it is pretty certain that Rose is the better player by a wide margin. Also, one of your Heat fans actually said Rose has already hit his ceiling, so go lecture them.

I have always thought and still do that Rose's ceiling is Wade...don't link me with any other posters.

ChiCityNuffSaid
05-27-2010, 12:45 PM

Why the hell would the raptors trade Bosh for Deng and Hinrich both overpaid bad contracts. They already have Calderon and Turk overpaid at those positions.

Also getting sort of annoying with Taj and Noah, both aren't as special as you make them seem. Taj is a rookie that averaged like 8 ppg if i'm not mistaken, he is a bench player. Noah is the ugliest most irritating player in the NBA i doubt people are dying to be teammates with him.

Rose and Lebron together would hurt both players. Both like to break down D and kick it to an open man, but neither is a good spot up shooter. They essentially do the same thing and will get in each others way making each other less efficient.

They can only afford one max Toronto is not dumb enough to take on those awful contracts, they are better off letting Bosh walk then get those leftovers that Bulls fans have been pushing down our throats for the past 2 years. If they are so great, keep them.
Knick fans & spike lee have always been annoying, u say dumb thinbgs also like teh great shutdown defender Gallo who can defend all 5 positions LOL!!! I ain't gonna start saying nothing bad about the Knicks & NY in general cause ya'll soft pampered babies who get offended 2 quickly & that's a fact, 2 posts on here got taken off by NY supporters cause we was coming hard on there city & squad ya'll pathetic, Don't start none & there won't be none understand

Cubsfan365
05-27-2010, 12:46 PM
Thanks Wade btw. Way to thrash down annoying people. Some people are gonna bash wade for this and act like they never wanted wade and they already have Lebron's secret signature to play with the greatest point guard of all time.
Hahaha Heat fans anointing D-Wade for spitting ******** about his hometown team not being loyal when there is tons of evidence against that ludicrous statement. There is zero reason why Wade should be praised for what he said.

Cubsfan365
05-27-2010, 12:47 PM
I have always thought and still do that Rose's ceiling is Wade...don't link me with any other posters.
What does Rose's ceiling being Wade have to do with anything I said?

D1JM
05-27-2010, 12:52 PM
besides mourning who are the heat loyal too? Haslem was trade bait all season long and he is the only one left, besides wade from their championship team

bkmikeyy
05-27-2010, 12:54 PM
Knick fans & spike lee have always been annoying, u say dumb thinbgs also like teh great shutdown defender Gallo who can defend all 5 positions LOL!!! I ain't gonna start saying nothing bad about the Knicks & NY in general cause ya'll soft pampered babies who get offended 2 quickly & that's a fact, 2 posts on here got taken off by NY supporters cause we was coming hard on there city & squad ya'll pathetic, Don't start none & there won't be none understand

I have never heard a Knick fan call Gallo a lock down defender, he's just not as awful as people who just look at him and see a slow European one trick pony. The guy puts in a lot of effort and does decent, he is not athletic enough to ever be an above average defender, but he isn't a liability like some claim.

yous was coming hard on our city? yous thinks wes soft pampered babies?
NY is the greatest city in the world I don't care what some idiot from the midwest has to say, plus your dumb comments got taken down not because of New York supporters but because you can't act like a moron in these chats.

C-TownPhantom
05-27-2010, 12:55 PM
This really isn't surprising, in an issue of Dime from last year Wade was speaking on how him, Joe, Bron, Bosh, etc were all gone talk about free agency and where to go.

jackdawson
05-27-2010, 12:55 PM
Hahaha Heat fans anointing D-Wade for spitting ******** about his hometown team not being loyal when there is tons of evidence against that ludicrous statement. There is zero reason why Wade should be praised for what he said.

Calm down guys! It's just the 1st stone in the Bulls plans! Few more to come! You guys are now showing middle finger to wade. You guys made LeBron God within last couple of weeks and I expect the same thing happen to LeBron as well. R.I.P bulls. Pathetic.

Note: If anyone wants to have some laughs visit this: http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=489596

Ethix11
05-27-2010, 12:56 PM
Rose ceiling is not Wade. Rose ceiling is the same a Rondos.

D1JM
05-27-2010, 12:57 PM
and knicks fans for talking **** about the bulls not being loyal, what about Ewing, Oakley, Starks?

Cubsfan365
05-27-2010, 12:58 PM
Calm down guys! It's just the 1st stone in the Bulls plans! Few more to come! You guys are now showing middle finger to wade. You guys made LeBron God within last couple of weeks and I expect the same thing happen to LeBron as well. R.I.P bulls. Pathetic.

Note: If anyone wants to have some laughs visit this: http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=489596
Wade and Rose are way too similar, I think he would probably be the worst fit of these free agents. I love how everything is still revolving around "Bulls fans are stupid," and no one is saying anything about hoe Wade falsely accused the Bulls of not being loyal.

bkmikeyy
05-27-2010, 12:59 PM
Bulls fans are too far up their own #$%es to see that this article is damaging to their off season plans. If these guys wants to play together, it cannot happen in Chicago. Only teams that have a shot at offering anywhere near max money for two players are NY, NJ and Miami. I don't want to hear that Deng for Bosh stuff anymore.

jackdawson
Rose ceiling is not Wade. Rose ceiling is the same a Rondos.

How on earth some people put Rose and Wade on the same sentence when Westbrook is already better than the overrated scoring gurad (not a true point guard)?

JNA17
All this lebron going to talk with joe or wade stuff only makes lebron leaving the cavs more probable.

JNA17
05-27-2010, 01:00 PM
How on earth some people put Rose and Wade on the same sentence when Westbrook is already better than the overrated scoring gurad (not a true point guard)?

i think for the first time we agree on something! :speechless:

Ethix11
05-27-2010, 01:00 PM

its because rose is a bull. enough said dont even get me started on noah

D1JM
05-27-2010, 01:01 PM

No. Wade sees the bulls as a thread that is why he had to talk **** about them. Makes him look more like a fool because the bulls have many previous bulls players in their organization.

jackdawson
05-27-2010, 01:02 PM
i think for the first time we agree on something! :speechless:

:love::love::love::love::love::love:

D1JM
05-27-2010, 01:02 PM

isnt chalmers better than rose too according to many heat fans?

Cubsfan365
05-27-2010, 01:03 PM
Interesting, because many people also consider Westbrook to be more of a shooting guard than a point guard. And to say that Westbrook is already better is quite laughable considering Westbrook has one of the best players in the game next to him, and Rose really just creates for himself.

Wade_County
all this lebron going to talk with joe or wade stuff only makes lebron leaving the cavs more probable.

+1

marlinsfan24
No. Wade sees the bulls as a thread that is why he had to talk **** about them. [B]Makes him look more like a fool because the bulls have many previous bulls players in their organization.[B]

He was referring to Jordan and Pippen mainly and he's close friends with Jordan so he must know something you don't to say this.

Wade_County

umm no

Cubsfan365
05-27-2010, 01:04 PM
Bulls fans are too far up their own #$%es to see that this article is damaging to their off season plans. If these guys wants to play together, it cannot happen in Chicago. Only teams that have a shot at offering anywhere near max money for two players are NY, NJ and Miami. I don't want to hear that Deng for Bosh stuff anymore.
There are things called sign and trades.

Big Zo
05-27-2010, 01:05 PM
besides mourning who are the heat loyal too? Haslem was trade bait all season long and he is the only one left, besides wade from their championship team

Tim Hardaway got his number retired and is always at the games, so are Glen Rice, Rony Seikaly, and get this... Scottie Pippen!

jackdawson
05-27-2010, 01:05 PM
Jordan doesn't give a **** on the pathetic bulls anymore. I have seen some of his interviews people asking him how he feels about the bulls now and he looked very very indifferent.

marlinsfan24
05-27-2010, 01:06 PM
Tim Hardaway got his number retired and is always at the games, so are Glen Rice, Rony Seikaly, and get this... Scottie Pippen!

and I believe MJ as well...hmm

JNA17

i actually seen heat fans here rip on chalmers more then they praise him.

D1JM
He was referring to Jordan and Pippen mainly and he's close friends with Jordan so he must know something you don't to say this.

doesnt jordan have his own team and he should check the bulls site to see if pippen writes for them too

Cubsfan365
05-27-2010, 01:07 PM
Jordan doesn't give a **** on the pathetic bulls anymore. I have seen some of his interviews people asking him how he feels about the bulls now and he looked very very indifferent.
Yeah, because you're so tight with MJ I'm sure.

Wade_County
05-27-2010, 01:07 PM

yeah but why would anyone want to take Dengs contract:
2009/10: $10,370,425,
2010/11: $11,355,850,
2011/12: $12,341,275,
2012/13: $13,326,700,
2013/14: $14,312,125

just let bosh sign and rebuild through Fa and draft

Jonathan2323
05-27-2010, 01:08 PM

No were not like Chicago fans that think D Rose is the best PG in the league.

*not all Chicago fans just a few*

jackdawson
How can you break a three peat team down anyway (1998)???? Talking about loyalty! No wonder Jordan doesn't give **** on them anymore and Phil Jackson just said he has no intention whatsoever to be part of a pathetic losing team.

bkmikeyy

THE RAPTORS ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE DENG AND HINRICH FOR BOSH

they already have Calderon and Turk who have the same awful contract that they cannot get rid of. Who are you going to give Taj Gibson?

LTS
If they all decise to go to same place that would be a power house and would show they care about winning more then $ so hope they do it but will see

Cubsfan365
05-27-2010, 01:09 PM
Oh, you have former players attend your games...so impressive, not. The Bulls have a bunch of players currently working within the organization.

D1JM
05-27-2010, 01:09 PM
Yeah, because you're so tight with MJ I'm sure.

probably, or a psychologist

JNA17
05-27-2010, 01:10 PM

maybe not deng but they will take hinrich, don't you remember? Raptors want to be an all-white team.

Cubsfan365
I don't think Rose is the best PG in the NBA.

Southsideheat
I love Wade as a player but he sounds pretty desperate here. I think he sees the Bulls as a threat to him. Either its that or he's just really ignorant/dumb. Is he loyal to his ex wife and children? Is that the kind of Loyal he's talking about?

D1JM
05-27-2010, 01:11 PM
How can you break a three peat team down anyway (1998)???? Talking about loyalty! No wonder Jordan doesn't give **** on them anymore and Phil Jackson just said he has no intention whatsoever to be part of a pathetic losing team.

Phil and the owner are good friends. Jordan had the problem with Krause not the owner.

Cubsfan365
maybe not deng but they will take hinrich, don't you remember? Raptors want to be an all-white team.
I bet the Raptors would love Omer Asik.

jackdawson

:laugh::laugh:

JNA17
05-27-2010, 01:12 PM
probably, or a psychologist

......*whispers* you can into people's minds!

http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv195/rajiv56/zoolander.jpg

EDIT: POST #3,000 *****ES!!!

Cubsfan365
05-27-2010, 01:13 PM

they already have Calderon and Turk who have the same awful contract that they cannot get rid of. Who are you going to give Taj Gibson?
When did I ever propose Deng and Hinrich for Bosh??

jackdawson
05-27-2010, 01:13 PM
Phil and the owner are good friends. Jordan had the problem with Krause not the owner.

Are you kidding me? why the hell the owner didn't fire that sick GM then???? Owner has the right do anything. I didn't realize someone couldn't know that.

Big Zo
05-27-2010, 01:14 PM
and I believe MJ as well...hmm

Yeah, MJ got his number retired here and has been to a few games but Pippen is there pretty often. I remember he was also in the locker room after the Heat won the championship in Dallas.

bkmikeyy
05-27-2010, 01:15 PM
When did I ever propose Deng and Hinrich for Bosh??

That's what every Bulls fan talks about. Who can you possibly give up to make it work?

JNA17
05-27-2010, 01:16 PM
I bet the Raptors would love Omer Asik.

I doubt that. Hedo Turkoglu wants to be the only player from Turkey to play for the raptors.

Cubsfan365
05-27-2010, 01:17 PM
That's what every Bulls fan talks about. Who can you possibly give up to make it work?
I never said said sign and trade with Toronto, I'm just saying these things exist.

Big Zo
Oh, you have former players attend your games...so impressive, not. The Bulls have a bunch of players currently working within the organization.

Wasn't trying to impress anyone...

jackdawson
I doubt that. Hedo Turkoglu wants to be the only player from Turkey to play for the raptors.

lmao! You are funny as hell.

JNA17
05-27-2010, 01:18 PM
lmao! You are funny as hell.

ah thank you, always here to please :D.

D1JM
05-27-2010, 01:18 PM
Are you kidding me? why the hell the owner didn't fire that sick GM then???? Owner has the right do anything. I didn't realize someone couldn't know that.

Krause tried to rebuilt and he failed. The owner should of fired him but lets be real, Jordan was great basketball player not a GM. He picked kwame brown and wanted joe wolf over pippen. Some players are great on the court, but awful with the suit.

Southsideheat
05-27-2010, 01:19 PM
Jordan congratulated the Bulls in the locker room in Charlotte when they clinched a playoff birth. I think i'll wet my pants..........You guys are funny.

Southsideheat
05-27-2010, 01:19 PM
Krause tried to rebuilt and he failed. The owner should of fired him but lets be real, Jordan is was great basketball player not a GM. He picked kwame brown and wanted joe wolf over pippen. Some players are great on the court, but awful with the suit.

Like Lebron James.

D1JM
05-27-2010, 01:20 PM
Wasn't trying to impress anyone...

we are talking about working with the organization not attend games

Jonathan2323
05-27-2010, 01:21 PM
All I know is Wade just took a dump on the Bulls organization.

ChiCityNuffSaid
05-27-2010, 01:22 PM
I have never heard a Knick fan call Gallo a lock down defender, he's just not as awful as people who just look at him and see a slow European one trick pony. The guy puts in a lot of effort and does decent, he is not athletic enough to ever be an above average defender, but he isn't a liability like some claim.

yous was coming hard on our city? yous thinks wes soft pampered babies?
NY is the greatest city in the world I don't care what some idiot from the midwest has to say, plus your dumb comments got taken down not because of New York supporters but because you can't act like a moron in these chats.
1st of all ur NY Knickerbocker supporters on ur side of the forum said he is a lockdown defender, that's what they said not me ur peeps or ur dunny's or ur b's whateva other words ya'll NY boys say 2 urselves & my comments weren't taken down dummie the thread was closed down cause everyone was coming hard on the NY fans 4 there stupid opinions, its allright 2 have opinions but not stupid one's like those. U don't care what I say cool I don't what some NY resident say either ya'll city ain't that great ya'll have central park & time's square other than that ya'll average 4 real. U hate my city cool I hate ur as well & Ive been there many times & I was just there 4 the Khan vs loud Paulie fight. Stay in NY & u is sof pampered babies on this forum discussion cause ya'll love 2 talk smack but when they bring back at ya'll them Knick boys close teh thread COMPLETLY. Ya'll act like this :cry: :speechless:

bkmikeyy
05-27-2010, 01:23 PM
I never said said sign and trade with Toronto, I'm just saying these things exist.

Not when you don't have the pieces for a sign and trade, what I asked applies to any free agent. No one is going to give up Lebron, Wade, Bosh etc for a combination of awful contracts and Taj Gibson. With these players in such high demand why would any of these teams trade for your leftovers when if they have to pull a trade they can go to a team like the Mavericks and get real talent while also getting that player out of their conference.

I'd be shocked if the Bulls pulled of two max free agents, only three teams in the NBA have a realistic shot for it.

Cubsfan365
05-27-2010, 01:24 PM
All I know is Wade just took a dump on the Bulls organization.
Oh yeah, false accusations are hardly a steaming pile of ****

hestar
05-27-2010, 01:24 PM

Then you woke up and the heat signed em all.

bkmikeyy
05-27-2010, 01:25 PM
1st of all ur NY Knickerbocker supporters on ur side of the forum said he is a lockdown defender, that's what they said not me ur peeps or ur dunny's or ur b's whateva other words ya'll NY boys say 2 urselves & my comments weren't taken down dummie the thread was closed down cause everyone was coming hard on the NY fans 4 there stupid opinions, its allright 2 have opinions but not stupid one's like those. U don't care what I say cool I don't what some NY resident say either ya'll city ain't that great ya'll have central park & time's square other than that ya'll average 4 real. U hate my city cool I hate ur as well & Ive been there many times & I was just there 4 the Khan vs loud Paulie fight. Stay in NY & u is sof pampered babies on this forum discussion cause ya'll love 2 talk smack but when they bring back at ya'll them Knick boys close teh thread COMPLETLY. Ya'll act like this :cry: :speechless:

:facepalm:

I can't even answer that, you probably don't even realize how dumb you sound.

sean17c
05-27-2010, 01:26 PM
wade is lying.

pippen is at almost everygame. he wanted to coach the bulls.

he talks to rose and noah all the time.

and jordan always comes out to the bulls games too. all the way up in the luxury boxes.

kntresistheheat
05-27-2010, 01:26 PM
I love Wade as a player but he sounds pretty desperate here. I think he sees the Bulls as a threat to him. Either its that or he's just really ignorant/dumb. Is he loyal to his ex wife and children? Is that the kind of Loyal he's talking about?

That was weak:facepalm:

It's obvious what he is trying to do, He is trying to get these guys to come to miami with him. He is trying to discourage the other players of going to chicago. He is not making stuff up...he saying what he seen over the years and so has everyone else. The bulls, gave up on the best team I have ever seen in my opinion "Jordan Bulls Era", Brand, Crawford, Artest, ect.... Not to mention all the coaches since Phil:rolleyes: 'Yes' the bulls have tons of role players working with the organazation, Guys that never had a voice within the organazation and the heat has ZO working for them and so is timmy and ect...but who cares??? I dont know why the bulls and heat fans are bringing this up:confused:

effen5
05-27-2010, 01:27 PM
Then you woke up and the heat signed em all.

and you still couldn't sell out.

ChiCityNuffSaid
05-27-2010, 01:27 PM
Westbrook has a better supporting cast, I can't wait 4 D-Rose 2 get better players around him that can actually shoot for 1 thing & can post up that's what a pg needs 2 be successful & D-Rose ain't got none of that & he still brings it, ya'll wouldn't be saying that if u had him instead of Beasley. D-Rose has Noah, Taj that r gud & a hot cold guard like Hinrich & then a i don't know what type of game I'ma have 2day like Deng & a bunch of reserves. Heat fans shouldn't talk we have owned u in the playoffs time & time again & u got ur championship thanks 2 a Chicago boy, u gotta love it.

kntresistheheat
05-27-2010, 01:29 PM
wade is lying.

and jordan always comes out to the bulls games too. all the way up in the luxury boxes.

That's funny, Cause he is almost in every heat game!! He must have a twin!!!

He even wanted to play for the heat a few years back, and get this he lives here:speechless:

Cubsfan365
05-27-2010, 01:31 PM
That's funny, Cause he is almost in every heat game!! He must have a twin!!!

He even wanted to play for the heat a few years back, and get this he lives here:speechless:
Scottie Pippen blogs on the Bulls website. And what a shock, Pippen lives in a warm climate over somewhere where it snows for 5 months. That means nothing.

Southsideheat
05-27-2010, 01:31 PM
Wade's scared of the Bulls, its pretty apparent.

ChiCityNuffSaid
05-27-2010, 01:32 PM
We retired MJ & Pippen number & also Phil Jackson has a banner & of course Pip is at the heat games he live there. Pip is always at the bulls games when they play Miami & D-Wade is always in the Chi what's ur point? The point is ya'll talk about the bulls not being loyal allright is Hardaway a part of the Heat besides him going 2 games & paying 4 his ticket like everyone else? Is zo a part owner of the Heat? This loyalty **** is useless cause every teams best players are with other organizations. If Lebron is smart he will seee through the BS & not listen 2 Wade but if he does oh well it's on him

Jonathan2323

Thats why when Shaq was here, every game was sold out.

kntresistheheat

I will guarantee that we will sell out every game with all those stars players, Miami fans is all about stars....That is what we are known for they all come down to southbeach and we like to be entertained:D

Gibby23
05-27-2010, 01:33 PM
wade is lying.

Sure he does, he doesn't care to go to the games of the team he owns.

ChiCityNuffSaid
05-27-2010, 01:34 PM

*not all Chicago fans just a few*
U right ya'll worse thinking Chalmers was a better player then Rose in his Rookie year & last year. D-Rose is a top 5 PG right now & it's not just Bulls fans that say that the media outside of Chi also says the same thing, Kenny the jet Smith said he was number 2 or 3 in the NBA

kntresistheheat
05-27-2010, 01:36 PM
Scottie Pippen blogs on the Bulls website. And what a shock, Pippen lives in a warm climate over somewhere where it snows for 5 months. That means nothing.

It proves that most players will rather live in a nice warm climate weather:p

Cubsfan365
05-27-2010, 01:36 PM
And that is exactly what is wrong with Miami Heat fans. You will sell out IF you get those stars and you guys love the stars. What about if your team doesn't get them?? Being a fan is about sticking with your team no matter who they have and how well they do, and this proves Heat fans are fair weather fans imo.

hestar
05-27-2010, 01:38 PM

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O.I would like some of what ever your smoking please.

kntresistheheat
05-27-2010, 01:38 PM
U right ya'll worse thinking Chalmers was a better player then Rose in his Rookie year & last year. D-Rose is a top 5 PG right now & it's not just Bulls fans that say that the media outside of Chi also says the same thing, Kenny the jet Smith said he was number 2 or 3 in the NBA

Who said that, Cause I will cyber slap them!!! Chalmers is no where near rose in the offense talent.

ChiCityNuffSaid
05-27-2010, 01:39 PM
Okay u I'ma shut u up once & for all when MJ retired when his father passed away who took care of him? Reinsdork cause he gave him a chance 2 play baseball with the white sox, he didn't have 2 do that but he helped him achieve the dream his father wanted. That's being loyal 2 him he didn't have 2 do that, he could've said u retired leave or go find another baseball team 2 join but he didn't do that, he helped him out & he started in the minors & ended up with the big club. U just ignorant homie.

ChiCityNuffSaid
05-27-2010, 01:41 PM
:facepalm:

I can't even answer that, you probably don't even realize how dumb you sound.
No need just take it

Ethix11
What does Chicago have to offer thats more appealing to LeBron besides what you say which is Rose, Noah, Gibson..? Great city.

When Miami which doesnt get hyped up, can sign three prime all-stars outright and still keep Beasley? Great city while Chicago has to find a taker for Dengs horrendous contract just to get 2 stars...?

Big Zo

The Heat were top 10 in attendance from 2005-2008, reaching as high as 4 in 2005 and 2006 so zip it.

kntresistheheat
05-27-2010, 01:42 PM
And that is exactly what is wrong with Miami Heat fans. You will sell out IF you get those stars and you guys love the stars. What about if your team doesn't get them?? Being a fan is about sticking with your team no matter who they have and how well they do, and this proves Heat fans are fair weather fans imo.

And yes most of them are, but we do have tons of loyal fans! I saw the whole 15 win season after I said that I would'nt! So yeah' we do have some loyal fans...but us loyal fans cant do anything about the bandwagon fans!

hestar
05-27-2010, 01:42 PM

We would just look at when shaq was first signed. Alot of heat fans and dolphin fans are fair weathered fans nothing you can do about it really.Even when the heat sucked and even during the 1-15 07 season I stood by the fins.In all seriousness though,I don't see wade and lebron playing on the same team.I'd be happy with 2 stars coming to miami with Wade somehow though.

ChiCityNuffSaid
05-27-2010, 01:43 PM
Thats why when Shaq was here, every game was sold out.
U said it urseld when shaq was there & u had a team, we sucked for so many yrs after MJ retired & we still sold out constantly & still do, we alwasy top 5 in attendance every year & those facts, I think we was #2 this season, ya'll don't sellout no more cause ya'll only come when the team is good ya'll ain't loyal

ChiCityNuffSaid
05-27-2010, 01:45 PM
Who said that, Cause I will cyber slap them!!! Chalmers is no where near rose in the offense talent.
I will help u cyber slap them but with so many posters who knows but that's what they said

Jonathan2323
05-27-2010, 01:45 PM
U said it urseld when shaq was there & u had a team, we sucked for so many yrs after MJ retired & we still sold out constantly & still do, we alwasy top 5 in attendance every year & those facts, I think we was #2 this season, ya'll don't sellout no more cause ya'll only come when the team is good ya'll ain't loyal

its the truth most Miami fans are bandwagon fans.

Cubsfan365
05-27-2010, 01:47 PM
The Heat were top 10 in attendance from 2005-2008, reaching as high as 4 in 2005 and 2006 so zip it.
Everyone jumped on the bandwagon.

Ethix11
05-27-2010, 01:48 PM

Miami is one of the newer franchises. Its starting to go into its 2nd generation. Theres no tradition yet. Thats what they are trying to do this offseason by signing all the best players.

Big Zo
05-27-2010, 01:49 PM

Honestly, who really gives a ****, though? Talking about attendance is pathetic. It's like when the Cubs come to town to play the Marlins and all the obese Cub fans start saying "Durrrp! You can't even fill your own stadium! Wrigley Field is full every day!" we point to the championship banners and remind them they haven't won **** in over a century and they quickly shut up.

Ethix11
05-27-2010, 01:49 PM
What does Chicago have to offer thats more appealing to LeBron besides what you say which is Rose, Noah, Gibson..? Great city.

When Miami which doesnt get hyped up, can sign three prime all-stars outright and still keep Beasley? Great city while Chicago has to find a taker for Dengs horrendous contract just to get 2 stars...?

bump

ChiCityNuffSaid
05-27-2010, 01:50 PM
:D LOL!!! Ya'll had a better team but during thsoe years but we still had better attendance than ya'll LOL!!! We was #2 in attendance 2005, 2006, 2008 & #1 in 2007 :D

ChiCityNuffSaid
05-27-2010, 01:52 PM
Honestly, who really gives a ****, though? Talking about attendance is pathetic. It's like when the Cubs come to town to play the Marlins and all the obese Cub fans start saying "Durrrp! You can't even fill your own stadium! Wrigley Field is full every day!" we point to the championship banners and remind them they haven't won **** in over a century and they quickly shut up.
Ya'll got 1 Championship banner with the Heat, whoc cares about the cubs & baseball, we ain't talking about that, we slapped ya'll all thru the 90's we ended ur championship dreams druing that time, we beat u so bad the day u got ur ring & we swept ya'll from the playoffs that same year 2, u was our *****es & u needed a chi town boy 2 help ya'll get ur ring

Southsideheat
05-27-2010, 01:53 PM

If Lebron doesn't win, his brand goes down the drain. And that's all that matters to him, and Chicago give him the best chance to expand his brand.

Chicago already has 1 star. And they can get 1 more and possibly 3 stars.

So they'll have 2 stars and maybe 3.

Ethix11
05-27-2010, 01:56 PM
Ya'll got 1 Championship banner with the Heat, whoc cares about the cubs & baseball, we ain't talking about that, we slapped ya'll all thru the 90's we ended ur championship dreams druing that time, we beat u so bad the day u got ur ring & we swept ya'll from the playoffs that same year 2, u was our *****es & u needed a chi town boy 2 help ya'll get ur ring

The 90s you had Jordan and everyone lost to him. he heat were injured in those 07 playoffs. Nobody is arguing where he is from. We dont hate him for that. If anything its bad for you since he wouldnt go back home once hes played here.

Big Zo
05-27-2010, 01:57 PM

Yeah? Well Michael Jordan is long gone and the Heat have won a championship more recently than the Bulls. Btw, Chi-town boy loves mentioning how he's from ROBBINS, Illinois.

RaiderLakersA's
05-27-2010, 01:59 PM
LeBron: Ok guys, let's discuss where we should play next season. Thoughts?

(Telephone rings) Briiiing, briiiing, briiiiiiiiiiiing!

Chris Bosh: Hey guys, can I get in on this meeting?

All: No! (click)

LeBron: Ok, where were we? Oh yeah, destinations. Let’s start with NY.

Wade: Obviously the Knicks don't have enough talent, so we can rule them out.

Joe: True talk! And if they hammered me in ATL for my subpar games, just imagine what the NY press would do to me.

LeBron (flashbacking to his playoff meltdown against the Celtics): Hmmm, you have a point there. No.

Dirk Nowitzki: Hey guys, can I get in on this meeting?

All: No!! (click)

LeBron: Damn, D-Wade, you’d think with all of the phone commercials you do that T-Mobile would've given you a decent phone with call blocking?

Wade: Hey, lay off my endorsements! Why don’t you help Kobe’s MVPuppet count his rings, ya no-cookie-having mutha*******!

Joe: Easy, easy, fellas. Let’s get back to the matter at hand. What about the Nets?

Wade: You’re right, my bad. No to the Nets. 12 wins…???

LeBron: … and to play in the shadow of MSG, the basketball mecca??? No.

Shaquille O’Neal: Hey guys, can I get in on this meeting?

All: Aw Hell No!!!! (click)

Joe: Ok, how about Chicago?

LeBron: Fool, didn’t you hear what I said about playing in shadows?!?

Wade: Right. no. I have 2 rules: 1. Never date a crazy woman who doesn’t put her family first; and 2. Never join a franchise that isn’t loyal to its players. Especially great players.

Joe: That leaves Miami.

LeBron: Possible. But is Riles really going to coach this team?

Joe: Exactly, I don’t want to get injured tripping over his hov-around scooter, even if it was pimped out by Hummer.

Wade: Riles will be fine. But still, I can’t just go back there after them hanging me out to dry for two seasons. Have to make them work for it.

Amare Stoudemire: Hey guys, can I get in on this meeting?

All: Fool!!!! Shouldn’t you be preparing for Game 5? (click!)

Wade: Man, I tell you, players today get their heads swollen so easily. They think that they can just show up and someone is going to hand them the title. Oh, sorry, no offense.

LeBron & Joe: None taken.

LeBron: So it's settled then…Miami?

Wade: Maybe. Not sure yet.

Wade (Looking at the LED): Unknown caller. Hello?

Mysterious Caller: Hey fellas, I know you’re busy, so I’ll keep this brief. We got room for 1, but we’ll need your help to leverage a sign and trade. Who’s with me?

All: Hey, I know that voice!!!

LeBron: Come on, say “Here’s Johnny!” for me just once.

Joe: If I sign, can I have the nickname, “The Shining”?

Mysterious Caller: Stuff it, Joe!!! Where’s the frikkin’ mute button when you need it! Look, I’ll give you a day to decide. It's not like wherever you wind up you'll be surefire champions, anyway. Here may be your best shot to win multiple titles by the time that I'm slurping applesauce and wearing Depends. 24 and the Zen Master are both on board. Don’t keep us waiting. (click!!!)

hestar
05-27-2010, 01:59 PM
If Lebron doesn't win, his brand goes down the drain. And that's all that matters to him, and Chicago give him the best chance to expand his brand.

If winning matters to Lebron he would want to play next to WADE.We would have 2 of the top 3 players in the nbs and possibly could add another FA star.If he wants to expand his brand,then playing in NY would be the best fit for that. If he came to Miami (he won't) he could win and expand his brand aswell.But I'm pretty sure his ego won't allow him to play in "wade county".

Jonathan2323
05-27-2010, 02:02 PM
Wade, Lebron and Joe all on the same team would create match-up problems for the whole league. That team wouldn't need a PG.

Ethix11
05-27-2010, 02:03 PM

Ok i see BUT Miami gives him the chance to play with 3 all stars by simply signing them outright and not having to find someone to trade you an all star for a bad contract when they can just let him go or signed and traded to a team with a better offer like LA and Bynum. The Heat would also keep Beasley who would breakthrough as a result..

Gibby23
:D LOL!!! Ya'll had a better team but during thsoe years but we still had better attendance than ya'll LOL!!! We was #2 in attendance 2005, 2006, 2008 & #1 in 2007 :D

Yeah, lol, you tell them, lol! They got a ring out of it, lol.

ChiCityNuffSaid
The 90s you had Jordan and everyone lost to him. he heat were injured in those 07 playoffs. Nobody is arguing where he is from. We dont hate him for that. If anything its bad for you since he wouldnt go back home once hes played here.
Wade & Rose almost play identical, I don't think a backcourt of them 2 was good but I was willing 2 try & no way did I ever think was coming back home because his ex wife is here & their in a crazy court battle right now & he doesn't need or want that drama. I think he said what he said cause he honestly feels threaten by the Bulls & if we get James & if we do cool but if not it's not the end of the world, if James listens 2 Wade then he's a puppet & can' be a man & make his own choice cause he is being influenced. He is either staying in Cleveland or he's bolting 2 da bulls, knicks, nets, or heat. Yep everyone did envy us is the 90's & all this hate ya'll have 4 da bulls cause when ya'll was growing up we made ya'll cry cause we beat your team & now if we do sign James & a couple more players ur nightmares will come back & haunt you :D

Jonathan2323
LeBron: Ok guys, let's discuss where we should play next season. Thoughts?

Chris Bosh: Hey guys, can I get in on this meeting?

All: No! (click)

LeBron: Ok, where were we? Oh yeah, destinations. Let’s start with NY.

Wade: Obviously the Knicks don't have enough talent, so we can rule them out.

Joe: True talk! And if they hammered me in ATL for my subpar games, just imagine what the NY press would do to me.

LeBron (flashbacking to his playoff meltdown against the Celtics): Hmmm, you have a point there. No.

Dirk Nowitzki: Hey guys, can I get in on this meeting?

All: No!! (click)

LeBron: Damn, D-Wade, you’d think with all of the phone commercials you do that T-Mobile would've given you a decent phone with call blocking?

Wade: Hey, lay off my endorsements! Why don’t you help Kobe’s MVPuppet count his rings, ya no-cookie-having mutha*******!

Joe: Easy, easy, fellas. Let’s get back to the matter at hand. What about the Nets?

Wade: You’re right, my bad. No to the Nets. 12 wins…???

LeBron: … and to play in the shadow of MSG, the basketball mecca??? No.

Shaquille O’Neal: Hey guys, can I get in on this meeting?

All: Aw Hell No!!!! (click)

Joe: Ok, how about Chicago?

LeBron: Fool, didn’t you hear what I said about playing in shadows?!?

Wade: Right. no. I have 2 rules: 1. Never date a crazy woman who doesn’t put her family first; and 2. Never join a franchise that isn’t loyal to its players. Especially great players.

Joe: That leaves Miami.

LeBron: Possible. But is Riles really going to coach this team?

Joe: Exactly, I don’t want to get injured tripping over his hov-around scooter, even if it was pimped out by Hummer.

Wade: Riles will be fine. But still, I can’t just go back there after them hanging me out to dry for two seasons. Have to make them work for it.

Amare Stoudemire: Hey guys, can I get in on this meeting?

All: Fool!!!! Shouldn’t you be preparing for Game 5? (click!)

Wade: Man, I tell you, players today get their heads swollen so easily. They think that they can just show up and someone is going to hand them the title. Oh, sorry, no offense.

LeBron & Joe: None taken.

LeBron: So it's settled then…Miami?

Wade: Maybe. Not sure yet.

Wade (Looking at the LED): Unknown caller. Hello?

Mysterious Caller: Hey fellas, I know you’re busy, so I’ll keep this brief. We got room for 1, but we’ll need your help to leverage a sign and trade. Who’s with me?

All: Hey, I know that voice!!!

LeBron: Come on, say “Here’s Johnny!” for me just once.

Joe: If I sign, can I have the nickname, “The Shining”?

Mysterious Caller: Stuff it, Joe!!! Where’s the frikkin’ mute button when you need it! Look, I’ll give you a day to decide. It's not like wherever you wind up you'll be surefire champions, anyway. Here may be your best shot to win multiple titles by the time that I'm slurping applesauce and wearing Depends. 24 and the Zen Master are both on board. Don’t keep us waiting. (click!!!)

:laugh:

Southsideheat
If winning matters to Lebron he would want to play next to WADE.We would have 2 of the top 3 players in the nbs and possibly could add another FA star.If he wants to expand his brand,then playing in NY would be the best fit for that. If he came to Miami (he won't) he could win and expand his brand aswell.But I'm pretty sure his ego won't allow him to play in "wade county".

Playing for NY doesn't add anything. In today's world with the internet, geographical area doesn't matter. Plus they have a horrible team. It's going to take a while for NY and Miami to win because they have no roster, no chemistry, no game plan on the court. It's going to take a while.

Chicago has the pieces in place to win now. Plain and simple. Plus Lebron would be the MAN in Chicago, couldn't say that playing with Wade.

Gibby23
05-27-2010, 02:04 PM

And Miami would have another Superstar to put with him. They would be the best 1, 2 combo in the NBA.

Jonathan2323
05-27-2010, 02:05 PM
Playing for NY doesn't add anything. In today's world with the internet, geographical area doesn't matter. Plus they have a horrible team. It's going to take a while for NY and Miami to win because they have no roster, no chemistry, no game plan on the court. It's going to take a while.

Chicago has the pieces in place to win now. Plain and simple. Plus Lebron would be the MAN in Chicago, couldn't say that playing with Wade.

It didn't take Boston a while to win a championship.

ChiCityNuffSaid
05-27-2010, 02:06 PM
Yeah? Well Michael Jordan is long gone and the Heat have won a championship more recently than the Bulls. Btw, Chi-town boy loves mentioning how he's from ROBBINS, Illinois.
Yeah he from Robbins, but he grew up in the Chi, he left 2 Robbins with his sister & he went 2 school in richard's oak lawn where he still goes constantly & he holds his camp either there or Blue Island. But u can ask him he always say Chicago :D

Southsideheat
05-27-2010, 02:06 PM
And Miami would have another Superstar to put with him. They would be the best 1, 2 combo in the NBA.

and the rest of the team? This isn't fantasy basketball.

Southsideheat
05-27-2010, 02:07 PM
It didn't take Boston a while to win a championship.

They had a roster in place, they weren't basically an expansion team like NY and Miami are.

Jonathan2323

Think Celtics. It was Allen, Pierce and KG. Rondo was not Rondo yet and their 6th man was House.

Gibby23

they would still have about another 14 to 15 million in cap space to fill the rest of the team.

ChiCityNuffSaid
Yeah, lol, you tell them, lol! They got a ring out of it, lol.
Yep they got a ring LOL!!! They had a great team LOL!!! They was dominat LOL!!! but the point was the attendance & what have they done since? Nothing just like my bulls

Southsideheat
05-27-2010, 02:09 PM
they would still have about another 14 to 15 million in cap space to fill the rest of the team.

Give me names. Give me a scheme, give me rotations, give me something. You don't have it. It takes time to develop that. Its not a guarantee. They would be learning all that on the fly.

Southsideheat
05-27-2010, 02:10 PM
Think Celtics. It was Allen, Pierce and KG. Rondo was not Rondo yet and their 6th man was House.

i don't know what your point is besides proving mine.

Big Zo
05-27-2010, 02:10 PM
Yeah he from Robbins, but he grew up in the Chi, he left 2 Robbins with his sister & he went 2 school in richard's oak lawn where he still goes constantly & he holds his camp either there or Blue Island. But u can ask him he always say Chicago :D

Not always:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXxIw7UDtt8

Jonathan2323
05-27-2010, 02:11 PM
STEIN_LINE_HQ
NBA vigilant on tampering comments because it's easy to police. Stopping real tampering, like players recruiting each other, tougher trick

Is it tampering if a player tries to recruit another player? I think it is.

Gibby23
05-27-2010, 02:13 PM
Give me names. Give me a scheme, give me rotations, give me something. You don't have it. It takes time to develop that. Its not a guarantee. They would be learning all that on the fly.

You are funny, you sit there and try and make it look like the Bulls have some sort of master play. Pat Riley has been planning for this for about 2 years, notice how the heat have enough money for almost 3 max deals. I don't need to tell you the names, Pat Riley will show you in about a month. He can even come back and coach and give the Heat one of the best coaches in the NBA, an option the Bulls don't have.

JonnyBrav000
05-27-2010, 02:14 PM

LMAO, thats hilarious, honestly getting Wade is just as good as getting Lebron if the city is chicago, one of them go there, it's championship city... I really hope one of them comes to the knicks tho, ***** the Nets.

Jonathan2323
05-27-2010, 02:15 PM
i don't know what your point is besides proving mine.

just to throw it out there

So your telling me a team with Wade+LBJ+Joe Johnson is not on par with what the Celtics have. Please make me understand. Plus Raja Bell wants to come here. We would keep Beasley.

Wade/Chalmers
JJ/Raja Bell
LBJ
Beasley
Joel

im not saying thats the team the Heat will get, but your tealling me that team wouldn't win a title?

hestar
05-27-2010, 02:16 PM
They had a roster in place, they weren't basically an expansion team like NY and Miami are.

I never knew expansion teams made the payoffs:rolleyes:

JonnyBrav000
STEIN_LINE_HQ

Is it tampering if a player tries to recruit another player? I think it is.

Interesting, I don't think it is if both players are free agents, but either way I think players are able to recruit even before free agency, because really, who is going to tell? Plus alot of these players are friends, I don't think there are any rules keeping you away from your friends even if you are a free agent.

Draco
You are funny, you sit there and try and make it look like the Bulls have some sort of master play. Pat Riley has been planning for this for about 2 years, notice how the heat have enough money for almost 3 max deals. I don't need to tell you the names, Pat Riley will show you in about a month. He can even come back and coach and give the Heat one of the best coaches in the NBA, an option the Bulls don't have.

Riley's gutted the team over the last 3 years because they had nothing worth keeping other than Wade. That's not any more a "master play" than what the Bulls are doing.

Cubsfan365
05-27-2010, 02:17 PM
I wish people would just let this play out and let it all unfold, instead of fans from every team involved saying they're coming away with two or three superstars.

Gibby23
05-27-2010, 02:18 PM
Riley's gutted the team over the last 3 years because they had nothing worth keeping other than Wade. That's not any more a "master play" than what the Bulls are doing.

He got 2 huge expiring contracts in Jermain and Q to fall of the same year as Wade. He has enough money for 2 max contracts and 1 right under the max. He could offer a better S&T without sending the other team a huge contract like Deng because Miami can take on more salary than the Bulls.

ChiCityNuffSaid
05-27-2010, 02:19 PM
Not always:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXxIw7UDtt8
:D U went all out huh I got another one 4u http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRtSjO5JnmE Growing up in Chicago like he said

Southsideheat
05-27-2010, 02:21 PM

That's fine, that doesn't discount the fact that Lebron needs to be the Alpha Dog with a team that he knows who the players are.

Jonathan2323
Interesting, I don't think it is if both players are free agents, but either way I think players are able to recruit even before free agency, because really, who is going to tell? Plus alot of these players are friends, I don't think there are any rules keeping you away from your friends even if you are a free agent.

but there not free agants yet. so i don't know.

Southsideheat
I never knew expansion teams made the payoffs:rolleyes:

I said WEREN'T.

Southsideheat
05-27-2010, 02:22 PM

So your telling me a team with Wade+LBJ+Joe Johnson is not on par with what the Celtics have. Please make me understand. Plus Raja Bell wants to come here. We would keep Beasley.

Wade/Chalmers
JJ/Raja Bell
LBJ
Beasley
Joel

im not saying thats the team the Heat will get, but your tealling me that team wouldn't win a title?

Looks good to me, if that happens congratulations. To expect that is another story.

Southsideheat
05-27-2010, 02:25 PM
Deng is a nice 3rd piece on a championship team.

The Jokemaker
05-27-2010, 02:26 PM
Here's how it will go down.
JJ resigns with Atlanta. LBJ and Bosh go to NY. Wade stays in Miami. Amare stays in Phx

Draco
05-27-2010, 02:26 PM
He got 2 huge expiring contracts in Jermain and Q to fall of the same year as Wade. He has enough money for 2 max contracts and 1 right under the max. He could offer a better S&T without sending the other team a huge contract like Deng because Miami can take on more salary than the Bulls.

I disagree with that.

Wade_County
05-27-2010, 02:28 PM
I disagree with that.

how can you disagree with the truth? :laugh:

Mia doesnt have to do anything to take on 2 max and if they trade beasley they could take a 3rd. And even with beasley being a disappointment hes on the a rookie contract and dengs contract is huge and till 2014.

Southsideheat
05-27-2010, 02:28 PM
Deng's contract isn't that bad considering he's 25 and the money that will be thrown around this summer to people who don't deserve it. 17 and 7 and plays excellent defense.

Southsideheat
05-27-2010, 02:29 PM
Here's how it will go down.
JJ resigns with Atlanta. LBJ and Bosh go to NY. Wade stays in Miami. Amare stays in Phx

Deng for JJ in a sign and trade and its all over for everybody else. If i was Miami, i would be afraid of that move because more than likely, that would come before any free agent signing.

Gibby23
05-27-2010, 02:30 PM
Deng is a nice 3rd piece on a championship team.

4th or 5th piece.

Jonathan2323
05-27-2010, 02:30 PM
Deng's contract isn't that bad considering he's 25 and the money that will be thrown around this summer to people who don't deserve it. 17 and 7 and plays excellent defense.

Its bad. There no way to sugar coat it. Those numbers will go way down if he had a superstar like LBJ playing next to him.

Ethix11
05-27-2010, 02:31 PM

Wade/Chalmers
JJ/Raja Bell
LBJ
Beasley
Joel

Looks good to me, if that happens congratulations. To expect that is another story.

Why should it be hard to expect? The Heat have the cap space to make that happen. Or can you come up with a better scenario? A sign and trade to the Lakers looks as good to me and the only other team that looks like a better scenario to LeBron would be the Clips but not as good as Lakers & that Heat lineup.

Wade_County
05-27-2010, 02:31 PM
4th or 5th piece.

exactly and he would need to actually be healthy and produce, but still not worth it at 10-14 million a year

Southsideheat
05-27-2010, 02:33 PM
4th or 5th piece.

If the Cavs had Deng instead of Jamison this year, they win the championship. He'd actually makes some jumpers and wouldn't get embarrased by KG.

Gibby23
05-27-2010, 02:33 PM
If the Cavs had Deng instead of Jamison this year, they win the championship. He'd actually makes some jumpers and wouldn't get embarrased by KG.

lol.

Wade_County
05-27-2010, 02:34 PM

Wade_County
05-27-2010, 02:35 PM
so who plays the 4? lebron or Deng?

Southsideheat
05-27-2010, 02:35 PM
Its bad. There no way to sugar coat it. Those numbers will go way down if he had a superstar like LBJ playing next to him.

I could make the argument that they would go up. And we go round and round again. It's all talk fellas.

Southsideheat
05-27-2010, 02:36 PM

Apparently you guys didn't watch the playoffs this year. Good talk.

Southsideheat
05-27-2010, 02:37 PM
so who plays the 4? lebron or Deng?

Could put Lebron at the 2 and Deng at the 3.

Wade_County
05-27-2010, 02:37 PM
I could make the argument that they would go up. And we go round and round again. It's all talk fellas.

the only way theyd go up is if he was healthy. I mean you think Deng is going to get alot of mins of the Bench, over what are they going to start Deng and bring LBJ in off the bench.

Wade_County
05-27-2010, 02:38 PM

lol did you watch them?? yeah adding Deng to the cavs would have made them beat boston. :laugh:

Draco
05-27-2010, 02:39 PM
how can you disagree with the truth? :laugh:

Mia doesnt have to do anything to take on 2 max and if they trade beasley they could take a 3rd. And even with beasley being a disappointment hes on the a rookie contract and dengs contract is huge and till 2014.

It was a S&T scenario that was brought up. Beasley's garbage, it won't be hard to find a better return than him.

Southsideheat
the only way theyd go up is if he was healthy. I mean you think Deng is going to get alot of mins of the Bench, over what are they going to start Deng and bring LBJ in off the bench.

It's not like he's Andrew Bynum.

Jonathan2323
Could put Lebron at the 2 and Deng at the 3.

then you have no 3pt shooters on the court. it wouldn't work like that.

Gibby23

Yes, Deng cant guard KG. The Cavs had a better player than Deng on the bench in Varejao. Jamison is also a better player than Deng and plays PF.

Cubsfan365
LeBron won't go to "Wade County." It's pretty damn simple.

Wade_County
05-27-2010, 02:41 PM
It was a S&T scenario that was brought up. Beasley's garbage, it won't be hard to find a better return than him.

the better return is cap space, and even though hes been a bust so far, im sure considering his age that some team would want him.

and the point is that Mia have to do a ST to bring in another max player.

Southsideheat
05-27-2010, 02:41 PM
lol did you watch them?? yeah adding Deng to the cavs would have made them beat boston. :laugh:

I said instead of having a 35 year old Jamison. You're showing your ignorance right here.

Wade_County
05-27-2010, 02:42 PM
LeBron won't go to "Wade County." It's pretty damn simple.

lebron wont go where? I think hes going to stay in Cleveland or go to chicago, ive never said hes going to MIA.....Im agrueing about Deng not LBJ.

Jonathan2323
Beasley is a more valuable asset than Deng and his contract.

Southsideheat
Yes, Deng cant guard KG. The Cavs had a better player than Deng on the bench in Varejao. Jamison is also a better player than Deng and plays PF.

Can guard KG better than Jamison. And they're the same size. And Jamison apparently forgot how to shoot in the playoffs.

Wade_County
05-27-2010, 02:43 PM
I said instead of having a 35 year old Jamison. You're showing your ignorance right here.

LOL, thats it, your just ignorant for the comment of having Deng would have made a difference.

Wade_County
05-27-2010, 02:43 PM
Beasley is a more valuable asset than Deng and his contract.

exactly, but according to Chicago fans , everyone wants Deng.

Gibby23
05-27-2010, 02:44 PM

Miami can use one of it's garbage players that expired this year, sign them to a contract for 1 year at half of what Deng makes or less and do a S&T and the other teams gets an expiring for next year. That is good for teams like the Raptors, Hawks, and the Suns, who all have cap space in 2011/2012 season. They wouldn't have Deng tying up 12 million either.

Southsideheat
05-27-2010, 02:44 PM
then you have no 3pt shooters on the court. it wouldn't work like that.

As Bear Grylls would say "it's not ideal" but they could make it work with a shooter off the bench. LBJ can shoot the three considering he doesn't have to drive all the time with Rose on the team.

zadora5
05-27-2010, 02:45 PM
yo like i would love for our miami fans to fight you fake *** chicago fans we would kick your ****ing *****

Gibby23
05-27-2010, 02:45 PM
Can guard KG better than Jamison. And they're the same size. And Jamison apparently forgot how to shoot in the playoffs.

Varejao can guard KG better than Deng, and he was already on the team, making less than Deng.

Wade_County
05-27-2010, 02:46 PM
varejao can guard kg better than deng, and he was already on the team, making less than deng.

+1

Southsideheat
05-27-2010, 02:46 PM
LOL, thats it, your just ignorant for the comment of having Deng would have made a difference.

Considering Jamison gave them zero in that series, i don't know how you can argue it. The age difference alone would have helped.

Gibby23
05-27-2010, 02:47 PM
Considering Jamison gave them zero in that series, i don't know how you can argue it. The age difference alone would have helped.

lol.

Cubsfan365
lebron wont go where? I think hes going to stay in Cleveland or go to chicago, ive never said hes going to MIA.....Im agrueing about Deng not LBJ.
That wasn't directed towards you. I didn't realize there was someone in here named "wade county"

Southsideheat
Varejao can guard KG better than Deng, and he was already on the team, making less than Deng.

He can't score like Deng. I don't know why you keep missing the point. Deng for Jamison.

Wade_County

yup the age difference alone makes it difference. Now thats ignorance.

Cubsfan365
05-27-2010, 02:48 PM
yo like i would love for our miami fans to fight you fake *** chicago fans we would kick your ****ing *****
HAHA. Soooo mature.

Wade_County
05-27-2010, 02:49 PM
He can't score like Deng. I don't know why you keep missing the point. Deng for Jamison.

Cause Deng is a allstar scoring and everything, and can guard KG etc.

Gibby23
05-27-2010, 02:49 PM

And you are still wrong with the Deng for Jamison.

Heater4life
05-27-2010, 02:50 PM
lol, ESPN Deportes would give him his own page.

LMFAO!!! dude that was classic. props.

prodigy
05-27-2010, 02:50 PM
Yao walks in...

Yao's business people from China own part of the Cavs.... Interesting.....