PDA

View Full Version : History repeating itself? Bulls looks to add Phil, Lebron to Rose/Noah

fairandbalanced
05-25-2010, 12:00 AM
Lets just cut the long story short, if the Bulls get what they want, they would be in position to win 6 straight championships.

If Bulls can get Lebron and Phil, how many championships will they win?

kntresistheheat
05-25-2010, 12:01 AM
In before close...YES!!!!!!!

iFYouSeekAmy
05-25-2010, 12:04 AM
Proceeding to get in the egg.

ko8e24
05-25-2010, 12:06 AM
In before the lock!

still1ballin
05-25-2010, 12:06 AM
then don't watch

JNA17
05-25-2010, 12:07 AM
fail

itsripcity32
05-25-2010, 12:07 AM
noah cant handle the dominate bigs and no shooters. so NONE.. LOL.. o yea and lebron is staying in cleveland

RaysFan
05-25-2010, 12:10 AM
When did Noah become a great piece that deserves being mentioned like this? He is a good energy guy/rebounder but he isn't an All-Star. He is sort of like Anderson Varejao except Noah is slightly better on offense while Varejao is better on defense.

Evolution23
05-25-2010, 12:11 AM
lets see im gona go with 0 cause Phil is staying and Lebron is going to New York. u fail at life

koreancabbage
05-25-2010, 12:18 AM
0 championships

ldc62
05-25-2010, 12:20 AM
0 Championships because Lebron would just choke..

Ray_R
05-25-2010, 12:22 AM
lets see im gona go with 0 cause Phil is staying and Lebron is going to New York. u fail at life

:facepalm:

asandhu23
05-25-2010, 12:24 AM
in before the approaching closure.

sp1derm00
05-25-2010, 12:28 AM
This offseason is so unpredictable now simply because of all the rumors flying around.

Lebron and Delonte West (and Lebron's mom).

Lebron promising Cleveland a title and not delivering. Quoted from an article: "I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland," James said. "And I won't stop until I get it."

Cuban saying he's open to a sign and trade between Lebron and Dirk is also huge because Dirk is just about the best guy you can get for Lebron in a S&T this offseason. The only other feasible S&T's would be for Pau (if LA doesn't win a title), CP3, and Deron Williams.

Lebron and NY has always been a big thing for 2010 and I don't see it dying off until the day he signs his contract.

Lebron signing with Chicago seems like the best choice for him because they have a solid core of Rose, Hinrich, Deng, and Noah... Lebron could fit in the PF position or Chicago could trade off Deng. I don't know how well Lebron would work in the system considering Chicago has no 3 point shooters near the caliber of Cleveland's.

Lebron and Wade in Miami... OOoOoOoOOo.

It's basically impossible to tell where he's going at this point. Lebron's promise to Cleveland would imply that he's staying in Cleveland no matter what, and no other move should be considered, but then why didn't he just say that after he lost? He's definitely shopping around and he might not keep on his promise because he's shopping around.

VinceGully
05-25-2010, 12:29 AM
wow you guys arent as funny as you think...its still open

WadeCounty
05-25-2010, 12:32 AM
0, if that were to actually happen dont you think other free agents would have decided to come play with miami and join the heat to combine forces with wade to bring down the bulls/lakers/celtics/magic. It's not a one man show you know, we have all "witnessed" how lebron didnt take over how his hype claims he does at will and as great as a coach phil jackson I dont mean to take away any credit from him but he was also lucky and blessed to have been able to coach some of the greatest players of all time, imho, I think the spurs coach and jerry sloan are the best coaches in the NBA, jerry does not get the credit he deserves

RipVW
05-25-2010, 12:33 AM
I like this topic.

IBL

ryder78c
05-25-2010, 12:38 AM
lebron to Miami would be better

but lebrons gonna stay in cleveland they built the team around him they will trade west if the rumors are true and get a good shooting guard which they need!

i know ill get crap for this but they should sign Tmac ray allen iverson and resign shaq and bigz trade west for a small or sign and trade for travis outlaw this team would be crazy if they could stay healthy and keep everybody under control tell me that team couldnt do damage

Shaq/BigZ
Jaminson/verajao
Lebron/Outlaw/Moon
Tmac/Allen/iverson/parker
Williams/iverson/Parker

OA SLAY
05-25-2010, 12:40 AM

gwrighter
05-25-2010, 12:41 AM
I would say that if Bron Bron was to sign with the bulls they would only have the team that is projected for 1 season then there would be a shake-up because they have no shooters. Derrick Rose and Lebron play almost the same kind of game on offense so it would be kind of redundant to have both of them on a team. its like putting dwade and lebron on the same team, it just wouldnt be a championship formula. so my answer is 0 championships.

Mrphilly
05-25-2010, 12:41 AM
"In before close" is sooooooo gay. What is the point of that statment. I wish I had a laptop when I was 10.

gwrighter
05-25-2010, 12:42 AM
i know ill get crap for this but they should sign Tmac ray allen iverson and resign shaq and bigz this team would be crazy if they could stay healthy and keep everybody under control tell me that team couldnt do damage

Shaq/BigZ
Jaminson/verajao
Lebron/moon/tmac
Tmac/Allen/iverson/parker
Williams/iverson/Parker

They don't have enough money to do all of that.

ChiSox219
05-25-2010, 12:44 AM
I would say that if Bron Bron was to sign with the bulls they would only have the team that is projected for 1 season then there would be a shake-up because they have no shooters. Derrick Rose and Lebron play almost the same kind of game on offense so it would be kind of redundant to have both of them on a team. its like putting dwade and lebron on the same team, it just wouldnt be a championship formula. so my answer is 0 championships.

Rose and Lebron are very different players.

Bulls still have cap space left over after signing a max and they have a mid first round draft pick, both are good opportunities to add shooters.

tredigs
05-25-2010, 12:46 AM
Proceeding to get in the egg.

Hahah - glad that caught on.

PrettyBoyJ
05-25-2010, 12:52 AM
Phil wud never leave LA after being in the finals for for the last 3 yrs (including this one cuz they gonna beat PHX) why would he leave to go to CHI

Lakersfanla24
first of all how is that history repeating itslef?!? and second after la wins back to back PJax is either retiring or coming bac for the three peat. remember the 90 percent chance if i come back it will be with LA? Sorry bulls fans keep dreaming,

kntresistheheat
This is still up???

xBLAMEITON24x
05-25-2010, 12:53 AM
0 Championships because Lebron would just choke..

:clap:

kntresistheheat
05-25-2010, 12:54 AM
"In before close" is sooooooo gay. What is the point of that statment. I wish I had a laptop when I was 10.

Hater:rolleyes:

RipVW
05-25-2010, 12:54 AM
first of all how is that history repeating itslef?!? and second after la wins back to back PJax is either retiring or coming bac for the three peat. remember the 90 percent chance if i come back it will be with LA? Sorry bulls fans keep dreaming,

If Phil comes back to Chicago, I wonder if Kobe would end his career as a Bull?

Lakersfanla24
05-25-2010, 12:57 AM
If Phil comes back to Chicago, I wonder if Kobe would end his career as a Bull?

hahahahahahaha u bulls fans are almost as bad as some laker fans on here:facepalm:

clutchski
05-25-2010, 12:57 AM
Lebron to Cleveland

gwrighter
05-25-2010, 12:58 AM
Rose and Lebron are very different players.

Bulls still have cap space left over after signing a max and they have a mid first round draft pick, both are good opportunities to add shooters.

they are basically the same on offense. derrick rose and lebron both are guards that predominantly break down the defense off the dribble. Rose can't really hit the J and lebron has just started to knock down his. I'm not saying Chi wouldnt win 50+ games, they just wouldnt win the championship.

RipVW
05-25-2010, 01:01 AM
hahahahahahaha u bulls fans are almost as bad as some laker fans on here:facepalm:

He wanted to come to Chicago before.

ChiSox219
05-25-2010, 01:02 AM
they are basically the same on offense. derrick rose and lebron both are guards that predominantly break down the defense off the dribble. Rose can't really hit the J and lebron has just started to knock down his. I'm not saying Chi wouldnt win 50+ games, they just wouldnt win the championship.

Rose has one of the top mid-range games in the league and attacks the basket with floaters, pushes, layups and the occasional dunk but usually looks to avoid contact. To say Rose can't hit the J is to say you haven't watched many Bulls games.

Lebron takes a lot of threes and attacks the basket hard looking to draw contact.

Both are PGs that like to distribute so I can only hope this happens because it will be awesome to watch as fan of team basketball.

JNA17
05-25-2010, 01:12 AM
He wanted to come to Chicago before.

he also wanted to come to the knicks and one time the bobcats believe it or not.

gwrighter
05-25-2010, 01:12 AM
Rose has one of the top mid-range games in the league and attacks the basket with floaters, pushes, layups and the occasional dunk but usually looks to avoid contact. To say Rose can't hit the J is to say you haven't watched many Bulls games.

Lebron takes a lot of threes and attacks the basket hard looking to draw contact.

Both are PGs that like to distribute so I can only hope this happens because it will be awesome to watch as fan of team basketball.

ah, so they are the same!:p

And yes, i havent watched a lot of bulls games but if you can't knock down the three then it is hard to create for yourself off the wing(which is where Drose would be playing when the ball isnt in his hands). I agree though, it would be fun to watch on tv.

RipVW
05-25-2010, 01:17 AM
he also wanted to come to the knicks and one time the bobcats believe it or not.

It should be easy for you guys to let go then.

robdizzle3
05-25-2010, 01:22 AM
Phil will only go to a place where he has a serious chance of winning a title and right now, Chicago isnt even close. Even if they get Lebron, it wont be enough to drag Phil away from LA, unless that pay cut really feels like a slap to the face.

RipVW
05-25-2010, 01:25 AM
Phil will only go to a place where he has a serious chance of winning a title and right now, Chicago isnt even close. Even if they get Lebron, it wont be enough to drag Phil away from LA, unless that pay cut really feels like a slap to the face.

Keep up. He has already insinuated that he shouldnt have to accept a pay cut at all.

Lakersfanla24
05-25-2010, 01:33 AM
For one, ripvw, kobe is not going anywhere he will retire a laker. and for 2 phil isnt either. His GF works within the organization, he has more money then he will ever need, and he has the best player on the planet on his team. so all i have to say to yall is ****** all you doubters LA in 2010 Biotches:clap:

fairandbalanced
05-25-2010, 01:45 AM
Sources: The Bulls might be adding Jesus as their scout and the U.S Army as their offensive coach..................j/k :D

jackdawson
05-25-2010, 01:57 AM
Coaching Jordan, pippen, shaq, kobe and now LeBron? Phil Jackson is the luckiest pro coach ever already. Him with LeBron would just add more to that.

VinceGully
05-25-2010, 02:00 AM
"in before close" is sooooooo gay. What is the point of that statment. I wish i had a laptop when i was 10.

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VinceGully
05-25-2010, 02:02 AM
Hater:rolleyes:

Sadds The Gr8
05-25-2010, 02:04 AM
in before close

VinceGully
05-25-2010, 02:05 AM
in before close

wow dude...u r late to that band wagon. I'll add you to the *** line

ko8e24
05-25-2010, 02:08 AM
I hope LeBron doesn't run the Bermuda Triangle in Phil's Offense.

ko8e24
05-25-2010, 02:09 AM
wow dude...u r late to that band wagon. I'll add you to the *** line

in before close

close before in

close after in

in after close

out before open

open before out

out after open

open after out

:rolleyes:

VinceGully
05-25-2010, 02:12 AM
in before close

close before in

close after in

in after close

out before open

open before out

out after open

open after out

:rolleyes:

lol

ko8e24
05-25-2010, 02:14 AM
lol

I have no clue why, but after typing all that stuff "after, before, open, close, out, in etc."

I now feel like eating an IN 'N' OUT Burger! :drool:

Cubsfan365
05-25-2010, 02:14 AM
What do people get out of saying in before the close? Do you want a damn cookie or something??

JNA17
05-25-2010, 02:16 AM
I have no clue why, but after typing all that stuff "after, before, open, close, out, in etc."

just had one today, so ****ing good! :drool:

VinceGully
05-25-2010, 02:16 AM

animal style!

VinceGully
05-25-2010, 02:17 AM
in and out best overall burger...fatburger best patty

JNA17
05-25-2010, 02:19 AM
in and out best overall burger...fatburger best patty

please don't make me hungry lol.

VinceGully
05-25-2010, 02:21 AM
fatburger with egg...im hopping up as we speak to go find an open joint.

ko8e24
05-25-2010, 02:25 AM
fatburger with egg...im hopping up as we speak to go find an open joint.

:clap::clap:

ko8e24
05-25-2010, 02:25 AM
What do people get out of saying in before the close? Do you want a damn cookie or something??

Yeah, butterscotch. And maybe throw in some almond and chocolate cookies to go along with that IN-N-Out double-double, fries and shake. :drool:

Sadds The Gr8
05-25-2010, 02:35 AM

same thing you get outta making this comment...

GspLAL
05-25-2010, 03:22 AM
Phil Jackson coaching another 6 years? Doubt it. He's been thinking about retirement I don't think he's gonna wanna start a new project.

robdizzle3
05-25-2010, 03:22 AM
Keep up. He has already insinuated that he shouldnt have to accept a pay cut at all.

No need to keep up, I saw his comments, but it has to be really bad to leave a lock to make the WCF, to a team that doesnt have a go to perimeter player or elite big man. I know that might be resting on Lebron, but I guarnatee, it will take more than Lebron to lure Phil to them. He wants to win rings, not just appear in the playoffs.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
05-25-2010, 03:45 AM

_KB24_
05-25-2010, 03:48 AM
Why the hell would Phil even consider leaving when he can go for the potential 3-peat.

PraiseJesus
05-25-2010, 03:57 AM
This is all calculated media hype so that the Lakers will pay Phil Jackson $12 mil to coach next year

Iron24th
05-25-2010, 04:08 AM
In before the lock!

fail

then don't watch

:laugh: pipe dreams are :facepalm:

RipVW
05-25-2010, 05:01 AM

No need to keep up, I saw his comments, but it has to be really bad to leave a lock to make the WCF, to a team that doesnt have a go to perimeter player or elite big man. I know that might be resting on Lebron, but I guarnatee, it will take more than Lebron to lure Phil to them. He wants to win rings, not just appear in the playoffs.

Im just going to bypass your analysis and focus on whats bolded. How is it that youre keeping up if youre not getting that asking him to take a pay cut at all is perceived as a slap in the face. He's already said as much.

robdizzle3
05-25-2010, 06:01 AM
Im just going to bypass your analysis and focus on whats bolded. How is it that youre keeping up if youre not getting that asking him to take a pay cut at all is perceived as a slap in the face. He's already said as much.

Yea, he sees it as a slap, but big enough to leave? Especially not if the Lakers win another title and improve upon the roster. he already said if he does coach next year, that the percenteage of him coaching the Lakers is 90. He would be taking a big time gamble to go to Chicago, because will one one sign without the other? Lebron could say I will go to Chicago if Phil comes and vice versa, but who will make the first move?

Daze9900
05-25-2010, 07:22 AM
I would say none. I don't believe it would happen and even if it does you have to say they will fail the first season. For whatever reason it takes a while for players to learn that tri-angle offense. Phil doesnt have too many years left.

Badluck33
05-25-2010, 07:50 AM
how many equals all of them???

Badluck33
05-25-2010, 07:51 AM
I would say none. I don't believe it would happen and even if it does you have to say they will fail the first season. For whatever reason it takes a while for players to learn that tri-angle offense. Phil doesnt have too many years left.

because phil jackson is playing point guard....:facepalm:

He is a coach. he can just sit on the bench and further extend his championships.

He will need to get rings on his toes because he wont have room on his hands!

hgtiger32
05-25-2010, 08:24 AM
haha bulls fans are gonna cry when they only get joe johnson and/or carlos boozer

zadora5
05-25-2010, 08:29 AM
you guys are crazy lol

basketfan4life
05-25-2010, 08:45 AM
if he is not going to heat,which he isn't,his best chance of winning a c'ship in 2 years is in cleveland.

Mile High Champ
05-25-2010, 08:47 AM
None. As some of you have pointed out, Noah is a solid player on a playoff team but he is for sure not a core piece. His offensive game is very limited and he struggles at times against bigger forwards/center's. I doubt a Bulls core with Lebron and Rose is good enough to win one title. I am just skeptical at this point. Rose in my mind is still behind PG's like Paul, Williams and Rondo and I see no reason to believe why all of the sudden he would be the best side kick for Lebron. Lebron should go to a team where he pair up with a talented big. Personally I think he should go to Dallas. Putting him with Dirk would be lethal.

LeBroom
05-25-2010, 09:33 AM
Wow.. Now this?

Chicago Bulls want everyone.

Lebron , Bosh, now Phil Jackson! GO Chicago! You are the most attractive place ever... Woo 3-peat, yay.. ~_~

RadiantShot
05-25-2010, 09:37 AM
I believe Phil Jackson will stay in LA. He's been amazing there as a headcoach, and has coached Kobe Bryant for quite some while. I think he got used to the atmosphere, and everyone there. It'll be a lot tougher for him to leave LA, than it is, for him to join Chicago, if that makes sense. Just don't see Phil abandoning this Laker team toward the end of his career. I think he'll finish out his career in LA, strong. Just my $0.02

prodigy
05-25-2010, 09:46 AM
Lets just cut the long story short, if the Bulls get what they want, they would be in position to win 6 straight championships.

Lebron and Dr. Phil?

Phil JACKSON Proved all he can prove in Chicago. If he left LA it would be for a new challenge. 2 years 30mill to coach Cleveland.

effen5
05-25-2010, 09:46 AM
haha bulls fans are gonna cry when they only get joe johnson and/or carlos boozer

Obviously we all want Lebron but a lot of the teams might lose out on Lebron. Bulls might be an attractive place to play for Bron but we all know he might stay at home or join a different team. A lot of the Bulls are actually ready for that and adding a JJ and Boozer would still make us a pretty good team.

prodigy
05-25-2010, 09:48 AM
Just my $0.02

Thats all the Lakers owner wants to pay Jackson lol.

RipVW
05-25-2010, 09:48 AM
I believe Phil Jackson will stay in LA. He's been amazing there as a headcoach, and has coached Kobe Bryant for quite some while. I think he got used to the atmosphere, and everyone there. It'll be a lot tougher for him to leave LA, than it is, for him to join Chicago, if that makes sense. Just don't see Phil abandoning this Laker team toward the end of his career. I think he'll finish out his career in LA, strong. Just my $0.02

How is he abandoning? Theyr asking him to take a pay cut.

effen5
05-25-2010, 09:49 AM
Lebron and Dr. Phil?

Phil JACKSON Proved all he can prove in Chicago. If he left LA it would be for a new challenge. 2 years 30mill to coach Cleveland.

Why? After Lebron Cleveland doesn't have that many good players on that roster. If he left for LA it would have to be for a team with majority of the pieces in place.

RipVW
05-25-2010, 09:49 AM
Lebron and Dr. Phil?

I dont see him coaching in Cleveland.

effen5
05-25-2010, 09:51 AM
Does anybody remember why Phil left the Lakers for the first time? Was he just retiring??

JNA17
05-25-2010, 09:55 AM
How is he abandoning? Theyr asking him to take a pay cut.

and for good reasons too. That and the fact that phil is already the highest paid coach in the nba right now by a mile and is not looking for coaching long term. Lastly if the lakers really are going to give him a pay cut, then it won't as much as some bulls fans here think since the whole $5 million has been proven to be pure speculation and utter BS.

RipVW
05-25-2010, 09:55 AM
Yea, he sees it as a slap, but big enough to leave? Especially not if the Lakers win another title and improve upon the roster. he already said if he does coach next year, that the percenteage of him coaching the Lakers is 90. He would be taking a big time gamble to go to Chicago, because will one one sign without the other? Lebron could say I will go to Chicago if Phil comes and vice versa, but who will make the first move?

He's already said as much. When someone asked him if he'd take a pay cut, his response was something like "Would you?"

You say you know about this but if that were true, you wouldnt be saying, "enough to leave". Thats essentially what the reporter is asking.

RipVW
05-25-2010, 09:58 AM
and for good reasons too. That and the fact that phil is already the highest paid coach in the nba right now by a mile and is not looking for coaching long term. Lastly if the lakers really are going to give him a pay cut, then it won't as much as some bulls fans here think since the whole $5 million has been proven to be pure speculation and utter BS.

Nice try. Jeanie Buss has already said he'll be coaching somewhere else.

prodigy
05-25-2010, 10:01 AM
I don't see him coaching in Cleveland.

I don't see him coaching the Bulls again. Been there done that.

People who say Cleveland has no Talent other then Lebron are just crazy.

Lebron, Mo, West, Hickson, AV, Jamison, powe are all very talented. We also have a lot of trade bait. Main thing is to have a coach that can get everyone involved. Cavs have also lacked a coach who could make half time adjustments when needed.

JNA17
05-25-2010, 10:03 AM
Nice try. Jeanie Buss has already said he'll be coaching somewhere else.

oh she did now? You were with her at the time? :rolleyes:

avrpatsfan
05-25-2010, 10:03 AM
Rose
Hinrich
James
Bosh
Noah

Taj Gibson coming off the bench. Coach Phil Jackson. That is a team that could get a dynasty but it is still a pipe dream.

RipVW
05-25-2010, 10:05 AM

Lebron, Mo, West, Hickson, AV, Jamison, powe are all very talented. We also have a lot of trade bait. Main thing is to have a coach that can get everyone involved. Cavs have also lacked a coach who could make half time adjustments when needed.

I still dont see him coaching in Cleveland.

GrumpyOldMan
05-25-2010, 10:06 AM

I like this idea. The best way to keep Lebron in Cleveland may well be to get Phil there first. Nothing shows a player commitment to winning more than spending on the best coach in the world.

effen5
05-25-2010, 10:06 AM
Rose
Hinrich
James
Bosh
Noah

Taj Gibson coming off the bench. Coach Phil Jackson. That is a team that could get a dynasty but it is still a pipe dream.

We can all dream right :)

JNA17
05-25-2010, 10:07 AM
I still dont see him coaching in Cleveland.

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/2851/opinion.jpg

JNA17
We can all dream right :)

Of course we can....in America :D

RipVW
oh she did now? You were with her at the time? :rolleyes:

Yeah, she did.

prodigy
05-25-2010, 10:11 AM
Bulls will only have 22 million in cap space. lebron will cost 17-20 million alone. Unless Bosh will play for 2 million that won't happen lol.

Like I said, Phil Jackson 2 years 30 million. He won't turn that down.

JNA17
05-25-2010, 10:14 AM
Yeah, she did.

she also said that I'm the next Lakers GM, but i never got my paycheck yet :mad:

xbrackattackx
05-25-2010, 10:25 AM

I love how you have been On PSD for like a month but you wanna tell everyone how wrong they are. Every time I go in a thread you are always arguing with someone. About Lebron usually. Did you just get into basketball? Or are you just a lonely old man? Do you honestly and I am seriously asking honestly,Not because you want Lebron but honestly...think Phil would leave KOBE,Gasol,Artest,Odom,Bynum and even old Fisher for Rose,Noah,Hinrich,Deng and Lebron? I mean I like Rose and Noah they are good players. Proven Players? No. Lakers could crush the Bulls with Lebron and that line up 8 outta 10 times. Lakers will Pick up a nice Piece with their expiring contracts this summer, Most likely a PG, Phil will be back to try and repeat. You will end up Vinny. Phil's Woman is from LA and His Hollywood following he is a Star bigger than Life in LA. Sorry, Don't even try to reply talking trash or Bait. I want a real answer. DO you honestly think Phil would come to Chicago? Yes or No. Don't tell me "Phil feels Slapped..." Or "Phil Needs to Coach Lebron to Coach All the Legends". Just a Simple Yes or No.

king4day
05-25-2010, 10:33 AM
They won't get any if they don't fill the team out.

RipVW
05-25-2010, 10:40 AM
I love how you have been On PSD for like a month but you wanna tell everyone how wrong they are. Every time I go in a thread you are always arguing with someone. About Lebron usually. Did you just get into basketball? Or are you just a lonely old man? Do you honestly and I am seriously asking honestly,Not because you want Lebron but honestly...think Phil would leave KOBE,Gasol,Artest,Odom,Bynum and even old Fisher for Rose,Noah,Hinrich,Deng and Lebron?

Are you in special ed? Its been established that part of this is Buss not wanting to pay Phil has much as he has been. I never would have guessed this was a difficult concept to wrap your mind around. I guess I overestimate some of you.

I mean I like Rose and Noah they are good players. Proven Players? No. Lakers could crush the Bulls with Lebron and that line up 8 outta 10 times. Lakers will Pick up a nice Piece with their expiring contracts this summer, Most likely a PG, Phil will be back to try and repeat.

Thats far from a certainty. Unless you significantly upgrade at PG, Rose is a guy who could take your candy all day, especially if the Lakers have to worry about LeBron.

You will end up Vinny. Phil's Woman is from LA and His Hollywood following he is a Star bigger than Life in LA.
???

Sorry, Don't even try to reply talking trash or Bait.

Do you mean, like what youre doing? LOL. WTF!

I want a real answer. DO you honestly think Phil would come to Chicago? Yes or No.
Yes but I can also see him staying in LA. I dont think it will be Cleveland though. In Chicago, LeBron can really clean up after Rose has broken down the defense and left it in ruins.

Don't tell me "Phil feels Slapped..." Or "Phil Needs to Coach Lebron to Coach All the Legends". Just a Simple Yes or No.

See above.

ChiCubsFan
05-25-2010, 10:42 AM
Bulls will only have 22 million in cap space. lebron will cost 17-20 million alone. Unless Bosh will play for 2 million that won't happen lol.

Like I said, Phil Jackson 2 years 30 million. He won't turn that down.

Sign and trade. Something that happens in the NBA often.

ElMarroAfamado
05-25-2010, 10:42 AM
lebron james is not built to win a champioship.

RaiderLakersA's
05-25-2010, 10:50 AM

Zero. None. Nada. Zilch.

Even with Phil and LeBron, I don't see the Bulls getting past the OKC Thunder, let alone the powers that be in the East and West.

xbrackattackx
05-25-2010, 10:55 AM
Are you in special ed? Its been established that part of this is Buss not wanting to pay Phil has much as he has been. I never would have guessed this was a difficult concept to wrap your mind around. I guess I overestimate some of you.

Thats far from a certainty. Unless you significantly upgrade at PG, Rose is a guy who could take your candy all day, especially if the Lakers have to worry about LeBron.

???

Do you mean, like what youre doing? LOL. WTF!

Yes but I can also see him staying in LA. I dont think it will be Cleveland though. In Chicago, LeBron can really clean up after Rose has broken down the defense and left it in ruins.

See above.

Lebron and Rose are both Ball Dominant players. If you wanna make Lebron a winner you gotta get a team of great role players and a couple of Semi-Stars or even the dominant big man. Bulls need Bosh and a nice shooter.And it's obvious Bosh is gonna follow Lebron. (If it's a S and T with Toronto to get Bosh it will likely cost the Bulls Gibson,Deng and Johnson maybe even Noah.) Unless bulls can trade for a core of Bosh,Rose,Noah and Lebron. They will not beat the lakers in a best of 7 series. Bulls are not experienced nor is Lebron a killer yet he is a known as a choker. That may even end up effecting his mental game for the rest of his career. He needs confidence. And Buss will pay Phil, Owners play mind games to get the person to over achieve. I believe if Lebron does leave the Cavs, it will be for the Bulls but not with the Zen Master being his head coach.

RipVW
05-25-2010, 11:08 AM
Lebron and Rose are both Ball Dominant players. If you wanna make Lebron a winner you gotta get a team of great role players and a couple of Semi-Stars or even the dominant big man. Bulls need Bosh and a nice shooter.And it's obvious Bosh is gonna follow Lebron. (If it's a S and T with Toronto to get Bosh it will likely cost the Bulls Gibson,Deng and Johnson maybe even Noah.) Unless bulls can trade for a core of Bosh,Rose,Noah and Lebron. They will not beat the lakers in a best of 7 series. Bulls are not experienced nor is Lebron a killer yet he is a known as a choker. That may even end up effecting his mental game for the rest of his career. He needs confidence. And Buss will pay Phil, Owners play mind games to get the person to over achieve. I believe if Lebron does leave the Cavs, it will be for the Bulls but not with the Zen Master being his head coach.

No. Both LeBron and Rose can pass. Implicitly that means theyre not ball dominant. "Ball dominant" and "good passer" are mutually exclusive. Again, what they are are two guys who can pass and attack the basket, so they set each other up very well. When Rose breaks down the defense and its out of position, this leads to easy opportunities for LeBron to clean up.

Another thing is that youre assuming LeBron wants the ball all the time. Thats actually the flaw in Clevelands structure and leads to LeBron doing it all himself. With Rose, he can receive the ball in better positions to score. He's 6'8 and has really cultivated a post game because he has had to handle the ball so much out of necessity.

DengelBerry
05-25-2010, 11:32 AM
No. Both LeBron and Rose can pass. Implicitly that means theyre not ball dominant. "Ball dominant" and "good passer" are mutually exclusive. Again, what they are are two guys who can pass and attack the basket, so they set each other up very well. When Rose breaks down the defense and its out of position, this leads to easy opportunities for LeBron to clean up.

Another thing is that youre assuming LeBron wants the ball all the time. Thats actually the flaw in Clevelands structure and leads to LeBron doing it all himself. With Rose, he can receive the ball in better positions to score. He's 6'8 and has really cultivated a post game because he has had to handle the ball so much out of necessity.

:facepalm: you really don't know basketball do you?

Stunner
05-25-2010, 12:15 PM
If this happend i prob say 2.

calibird707
05-25-2010, 12:39 PM
Phil will not leave the lakers...lebron to the knicks..noah is overrated..and rose can't shoot..

effen5
05-25-2010, 12:49 PM
Phil will not leave the lakers...lebron to the knicks..noah is overrated..and rose can't shoot..

Then you wake up.

DengelBerry
05-25-2010, 12:56 PM

Agreed on Phil Jackson, Lebron is gonna end up with knicks or Cavs, NOAH IS COMPLETELY OVERRATED, but Rose is amazing.

xxcubs22xx
05-25-2010, 01:00 PM
It's thread's like these filled with moronic replies that really shows how NBA-stupid some of PSD's members are.

Noah overrated? Are you kidding me? Rose can't shoot? Lebron to the Knicks?

wow.

DengelBerry
05-25-2010, 01:08 PM
It's thread's like these filled with moronic replies that really shows how NBA-stupid some of PSD's members are.

wow.

Or you could be a bias Bulls fan boy? Noah isn't that good. Rose is good though, and honestly you don't know where Lebron will end up!!

Wait you are right, i'm completely wrong!!!!!!

Lebron will sign with the bulls, Phil will leave LA and coach Lebron, Bosh also signs for Vet Min with the bulls, and NOAH GETS MVP and FINALS MVP!!!

what was I thinking, you were right

Stunner
05-25-2010, 01:11 PM
Noah adds more than jus stats to our team, his heart, energy, and leadership he brings to the team cant be measured. When he is on the court we are a better team. When u have some laker fans saying they rather have Noah than Bynum thats saying something seeing that most people say Bynum his better than Noah.

DengelBerry
05-25-2010, 01:13 PM
Noah adds more than jus stats to our team, his heart, energy, and leadership he brings to the team cant be measured. When he is on the court we are a better team. When u have some laker fans saying they rather have Noah than Bynum thats saying something seeing that most people say Bynum his better than Noah.

People only say that because Bynum is injury prone. Thats also saying that they would rather have perkins over bynum.

JNA17
05-25-2010, 01:17 PM

wow.

i agree that the posters here saying noah overrated or rose can't shoot is over the top stupid, but now what's so moronic about lebron to the knicks? Lebron to what ever team he goes too is only a possibility, including knicks, bulls, heat, and cavs.

RipVW
05-25-2010, 01:22 PM
Or you could be a bias Bulls fan boy? Noah isn't that good. Rose is good though, and honestly you don't know where Lebron will end up!!

Wait you are right, i'm completely wrong!!!!!!

Lebron will sign with the bulls, Phil will leave LA and coach Lebron, Bosh also signs for Vet Min with the bulls, and NOAH GETS MVP and FINALS MVP!!!

what was I thinking, you were right

Yeah, the Bulls led the league in rebounding and Noah was the biggest reason. But, right, he's overrated. Before he was injured, he was second in the league in rebounding. But, right, he's overrated. While he was injured, the team went on a 10 game losing streak. But, right, he's overrated. With him, theyre a 50 win team. But, right, he's overrated.

You should really stop commenting on things you know nothing about.

Stunner
05-25-2010, 01:22 PM
People only say that because Bynum is injury prone. Thats also saying that they would rather have perkins over bynum.

You dont have to like, like Noah said he doesnt care if u like him or not he could care less, he has been booed his whole life he jus go out there and does his job, he only cares about his family, team , and winning. Any team would be happy to have a player like Noah on his team. He improved his jump last season, he hitted the weights and got a lil bigger. He is a center who plays 100% all the time u can keep in the game and dont mind him going to the FT line late in the game knwing he going to hit him; 75% form the line. Noah is a hell of a player he might not be a superstar but to us he plays like one.

Stunner
05-25-2010, 01:23 PM
i agree that the posters here saying noah overrated or rose can't shoot is over the top stupid, but now what's so moronic about lebron to the knicks? Lebron to what ever team he goes too is only a possibility, including knicks, bulls, heat, and cavs.

My man 17! lol

Stunner
05-25-2010, 01:24 PM
Yeah, the Bulls led the league in rebounding and Noah was the biggest reason. But, right, he's overrated. Before he was injured, he was second in the league in rebounding. But, right, he's overrated. While he was injured, the team went on a 10 game losing streak. But, right, he's overrated. With him, theyre a 50 win team. But, right, he's overrated.

x2

hugepatsfan
05-25-2010, 01:24 PM
Noah is not an elite talent. He is a very good rebounder and energy player. But great player he is not. He is a more energetic Perkins (but a worse man up defender). Very valuable though and any team would be thrilled to have a guy like him, so don't take this as a diss.

RipVW
05-25-2010, 01:28 PM
Noah is not an elite talent. He is a very good rebounder and energy player. But great player he is not. He is a more energetic Perkins (but a worse man up defender). Very valuable though and any team would be thrilled to have a guy like him, so don't take this as a diss.

Finally, the m ******* has weighed in on the topic. I guess we can all move on now. LOL

Stunner
05-25-2010, 01:28 PM
Noah is not an elite talent. He is a very good rebounder and energy player. But great player he is not. He is a more energetic Perkins (but a worse man up defender).

That what all of yall are messing up at. When did anybody say Noah was an elite talent he is a good talent. Would u have consider Ben Wallace a great player when he was winning DPOY's. Like i said if u watched him every game and knw wat he brings to the team instead of watching like 5 games, then u dont knw wat u are talking about. I bet all the teams in the NBA would love to have Noah in their starting lineup.

DabullsDabearsD
05-25-2010, 01:29 PM
I love how all the Non-Bull fans are scared s hitless, that LBJ will end up in Chicago. Lebron has one bad series and all of a sudden he's a choker and a loser? You put LBJ and Rose together it isn't going to matter who the supporting cast is. Bottom line is if Bron signs with Bulls, no matter who the rest of supporting cast is, Bulls will win 5 of next 10 titles.

You throw in Bosh in a Sign n trade and its more like 8 of next 10.

I do think Noah is slightly overrated now.

Aapox
05-25-2010, 01:30 PM

This is true, but his intangibles make him a very attractive core piece.

I really don't think Phil is coming back to Chicago, but I think there's a very good chance that Lebron may come here.

Also, to the people doubting that we can get both Lebron and Bosh, I guess you haven't heard of the sign and trade (although I think it's highly unlikely, it is possible).

Finally, to the people saying that if we had Rose and Lebron, we'd have no shooters, you're being over critical. Rose has a solid midrange now. Lebron, with a healthy elbow, can shoot threes well now. And let's face it, it's NOT HARD to find a three point sniper around the league to add onto your team.

DengelBerry
05-25-2010, 01:30 PM

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/team/_/stat/rebounds-per-game
(http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/team/_/stat/rebounds-per-game)

So when did 5th place mean you led the league?

:laugh:
Someone should really do their homework

DengelBerry
05-25-2010, 01:32 PM
This is true, but his intangibles make him a very attractive core piece.

I really don't think Phil is coming back to Chicago, but I think there's a very good chance that Lebron may come here.

Also, to the people doubting that we can get both Lebron and Bosh, I guess you haven't heard of the sign and trade (although I think it's highly unlikely, it is possible).

Finally, to the people saying that if we had Rose and Lebron, we'd have no shooters, you're being over critical. Rose has a solid midrange now. Lebron, with a healthy elbow, can shoot threes well now. And let's face it, it's NOT HARD to find a three point sniper around the league to add onto your team.

they would be a great scoring duo, and even though Lebron 3pts are ugly, he makes them alot.

Stunner
05-25-2010, 01:32 PM

ahh dumbass its says postseason not regualr season look at this one.

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/team/_/stat/rebounds-per-game/sort/avgRebounds/seasontype/2

hugepatsfan
05-25-2010, 01:34 PM
That what all of yall are messing up at. When did anybody say Noah was an elite talent he is a good talent. Would u have consider Ben Wallace a great player when he was winning DPOY's. Like i said if u watched him every game and knw wat he brings to the team instead of watching like 5 games, then u dont knw wat u are talking about. I bet all the teams in the NBA would love to have Noah in their starting lineup.

I think what happens with Noah is that he is so underated by non Bulls fans and a little overated by some Bulls fans. I have seen enough to know what kind of player he is - toughness, rebounding, energy, defense (though his slenderness hurts him here a bit). A limited offensive player, but a great C to pair w/ a finese/scoring PF (that's why I say Bosh is a great fit in CHI).

And Wallace was on another level defensively from Noah. Like I said, from what I've seen, Noah is a better team defender than man on man defender. But as you pointed out, I don't watch every Bulls game so maybe I'm a bit off.

DengelBerry
05-25-2010, 01:34 PM
ahh dumbass its says postseason not regualr season look at this one.

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/team/_/stat/rebounds-per-game/sort/avgRebounds/seasontype/2

oh yeah sorry bulls didnt make it that far into the playoffs to get top.......

who cares about regular season its about the playoffs and the championship. the only people who care about the regular season are the people whose teams are bumped out already lol

hugepatsfan
05-25-2010, 01:35 PM
Finally, the m ******* has weighed in on the topic. I guess we can all move on now. LOL

What the **** is your problem? I give a player on your team props as being a great intangibles guy and you try to diss me. **** off!

hugepatsfan
05-25-2010, 01:36 PM

who cares about regular season its about the playoffs and the championship. the only people who care about the regular season are the people whose teams are bumped out already lol

Then how are we supposed to judge any Bulls players. It's not Noah's fault they lost. Ur just being a hater.

DengelBerry
05-25-2010, 01:36 PM
What the **** is your problem? I give a player on your team props as being a great intangibles guy and you try to diss me. **** off!

Common bulls fans, they dont know that there team died when MJ left.

DengelBerry
05-25-2010, 01:40 PM
Then how are we supposed to judge any Bulls players. It's not Noah's fault they lost. Ur just being a hater.

actually i was hoping they beat the cavs. I think Derrick rose will be the best PG in the league (until i saw rondo in the post season). i wanted to see them advance for once.

Stunner
05-25-2010, 01:40 PM
I think what happens with Noah is that he is so underated by non Bulls fans and a little overated by some Bulls fans. I have seen enough to know what kind of player he is - toughness, rebounding, energy, defense (though his slenderness hurts him here a bit). A limited offensive player, but a great C to pair w/ a finese/scoring PF (that's why I say Bosh is a great fit in CHI).

And Wallace was on another level defensively from Noah. Like I said, from what I've seen, Noah is a better team defender than man on man defender. But as you pointed out, I don't watch every Bulls game so maybe I'm a bit off.

its cool man Noah has gotten better offense really and his man defense has gotten a lil better he did rip up lebron in the playoffs one on one lol. But yeah some Bulls fans overrated him but i think thats because when he is on the court he makes a difference. His bulk he added over the summer has really mad him a rebounding monster i think he might put on a lil more like 8 or 10 over the summer. But yeah i jus wish people would watch him more he is a hell of a player if u ask me. And i think they put Noah in big three maybe cuz he would be like the Rodman of the group u knw.

Stunner
05-25-2010, 01:41 PM

:facepalm:

hugepatsfan
05-25-2010, 01:42 PM
its cool man Noah has gotten better offense really and his man defense has gotten a lil better he did rip up lebron in the playoffs one on one lol. But yeah some Bulls fans overrated him but i think thats because when he is on the court he makes a difference. His bulk he added over the summer has really mad him a rebounding monster i think he might put on a lil more like 8 or 10 over the summer. But yeah i jus wish people would watch him more he is a hell of a player if u ask me. And i think they put Noah in big three maybe cuz he would be like the Rodman of the group u knw.

I agree 100%. People always try to discredit the contributions of guys like Perkins, Noah, Varaejo, etc. Guys that play tough interior D and are active on the boards are EXTREMELY valuable, even if they are not "stars."

RipVW
05-25-2010, 01:45 PM

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/stats/byteam?cat1=Total&cat2=team&sort=233

Get lost, dude.

Stunner
05-25-2010, 01:45 PM
I agree 100%. People always try to discredit the contributions of guys like Perkins, Noah, Varaejo, etc. Guys that play tough interior D and are active on the boards are EXTREMELY valuable, even if they are not "stars."

x2

RipVW
05-25-2010, 01:47 PM

It wasnt because of a lack of rebounding, dink. They led in rebounding 3 of5 games against the Cavs.

And btw, last year in the playoffs the ranked #1 in RPG.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/stats/byteam?cat1=Total&cat2=team&sort=233&conference=NBA&year=postseason_2008

hugepatsfan
05-25-2010, 01:52 PM
I think the best fits for Lebron are CHI or DAL (S&T). I expect CHI to be able to deal Deng to ATL for JJ in a S&T. But I can't see Phil leaving LA.

cubbybear2290
05-25-2010, 02:00 PM
^^Thank you for being honest. Noah is not a spectacular player by any stretch of the imagination. He is very nice to have especially cause he works well with the bulls. I do see a chance at LeBron coming to chicago. Also agree w/ you JJ remark but not for. Also agree w/ you on Phil not leaving. I some how see Tom Thibodeau becoming the next bulls head coach. Which would be even better, because I like defensive teams that can also run a bit which they could do with Lebron and Noah as the other part of what would be the Bulls "Big 3"

RipVW
05-25-2010, 02:10 PM
Noah highly impacts winning. He does a lot of dirty work and doesnt need shots to contribute. With Noah, the Bulls were a 50 win team. Without Noah, they might have been a 30 or 35 win team. He was out when the team went on a 10 game losing streak. He comes back and they end the streak against the Sixers. Correlation maybe?

Like people have been saying, he may be the most important player on the Bulls, though he's not the best.

JNA17
05-25-2010, 02:14 PM

then why are they still in the NBA? I see some players on the bulls, decent players too. :confused:

OT: OP banned, good riddience.

DengelBerry
05-25-2010, 02:19 PM
Rose is still the most important player on the bulls.

DengelBerry
05-25-2010, 02:20 PM
then why are they still in the NBA? I see some players on the bulls, decent players too. :confused:

OT: OP banned, good riddience.

what have they done since he left?

Stunner
05-25-2010, 02:24 PM

so wat every teams goes in the rebuild mode when a player of that level leaves. Even though we werent the best team we still did something to stay thought of. And the question wat have we done since he left now its what are they going to do when the off-season starts. Who is your team anyway?

Pierzynski4Prez
05-25-2010, 02:27 PM

5 playoff appearances in the last 6 years. Yes they haven't gone too far, but neither have a lot of other teams I don't see you ridiculing.

Stunner
05-25-2010, 02:28 PM
5 playoff appearances in the last 6 years. Yes they haven't gone too far, but neither have a lot of other teams I don't see you ridiculing.

dont forget one of the best playoffs series in the NBA history.

fadedmario
05-25-2010, 02:32 PM
If this happens, it's going to be a long time before the Pistons can do anything in that division.

RipVW
05-25-2010, 02:33 PM

He's just doing it for attention. Ignore him. The guy's a troll.

DaBUU
05-25-2010, 02:39 PM
Noah highly impacts winning. He does a lot of dirty work and doesnt need shots to contribute. With Noah, the Bulls were a 50 win team. Without Noah, they might have been a 30 or 35 win team. He was out when the team went on a 10 game losing streak. He comes back and they end the streak against the Sixers. Correlation maybe?

Like people have been saying, he may be the most important player on the Bulls, though he's not the best.

I agree, there aren't a lot of guys in the league that can dominate and control a game without scoring or being a scoring option maybe a handful. This is what seperates him from other energy guys like Veragao who contribute with their play but cant dominate a game. Noah would be one of them, thats why hes so valuable. Then again you'd have to be an educated basketball fan to realize this.

RipVW
05-25-2010, 02:46 PM
I agree, there aren't a lot of guys in the league that can dominate and control a game without scoring or being a scoring option maybe a handful. This is what seperates him from other energy guys like Veragao who contribute with their play but cant dominate a game. Noah would be one of them, thats why hes so valuable. Then again you'd have to be an educated basketball fan to realize this.

Yeah, in the Cavs series, it was mainly Noah and Ginson, a rookie, in the trenches battling for rebounds. Who were the Cavs throwing out there? Shaq, Ilguaskas, and Varejao. When you look at it from afar, it should favor the Cavs...but it didnt. Why is that? The Bulls out rebounded the Cavs in 3 of the 5 games in spite of, what on paper should have been, a mismatch. How does that happen? And Id also like to point out that Varejao was part of their three headed monster that was outrebounded. So people need to just drop the Varejao comparisons.