PDA

View Full Version : Lebron - Dear Mama (Spoof Version Of 2Pac's Dear Mama Making Fun Of LBJ & Delonte

D Roses Bulls
05-23-2010, 01:07 AM
you kind of knew something like this was coming.

http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh93nsL0dEdA3AV1Kc

29$JerZ
05-23-2010, 01:11 AM
Wow, idk whether to laugh or just feel ashamed.

D Roses Bulls
05-23-2010, 01:15 AM
Wow, idk whether to laugh or just feel ashamed.

why would you have to feel ashamed? Lebron is that you? ;)

RaptorizedKevin
05-23-2010, 01:18 AM
lebrons mom is desperate if she went for delonte.

29$JerZ
05-23-2010, 01:20 AM
why would you have to feel ashamed? Lebron is that you? ;)

Ashamed for laughing at the song. LeBron will be in NY soon though ;)

D Roses Bulls
05-23-2010, 01:25 AM
Ashamed for laughing at the song. LeBron will be in NY soon though ;)

haha keep dreaming :p

whitemamba33
05-23-2010, 01:31 AM
This has been revealed as false a long time ago...it's kind of sad that someone would spend time making a clip about something that isn't at all true.

D Roses Bulls
05-23-2010, 01:57 AM
This has been revealed as false a long time ago...it's kind of sad that someone would spend time making a clip about something that isn't at all true.

ummmm no it hasn't been proven wrong or false.

Calvin Murphy (NBA Hall Of Famer) Says Everyone Knew Delonte West Was Smashing Lebron James's Mother! [Audio

http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhgyXUmYuaUsrG554r

whitemamba33
05-23-2010, 02:04 AM
ummmm no it hasn't been proven wrong or false.

Calvin Murphy (NBA Hall Of Famer) Says Everyone Knew Delonte West Was Smashing Lebron James's Mother! [Audio

http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhgyXUmYuaUsrG554r

I'll take people who are willing to attach their name to what they report over "NBA SOURCES" any day. Calvin Murphy even stated that he didn't know about it.

This is just the tabloid garbage that gives people things to talk about because their own lives aren't exciting enough. This was first reported by "terezownes.com". I think that speaks enough.

D Roses Bulls
05-23-2010, 02:08 AM
I'll take people who are willing to attach their name to what they report over "NBA SOURCES" any day. Calvin Murphy even stated that he didn't know about it.

This is just the tabloid garbage that gives people things to talk about because their own lives aren't exciting enough. This was first reported by "terezownes.com". I think that speaks enough.

no he didn't he said strait off his sources who he feels are reliable told him it as well. so calvin actually believes that it happened. also remember calvin is a former NBA great, but he still is in the loop when it comes to things like this. so don't discredited it just yet.

Stunner
05-23-2010, 02:12 AM
Lebron James is now Lebron West. lmao

whitemamba33
05-23-2010, 02:21 AM
no he didn't he said strait off his sources who he feels are reliable told him it as well. so calvin actually believes that it happened. also remember calvin is a former NBA great, but he still is in the loop when it comes to things like this. so don't discredited it just yet.

"My sources, and they're legit, tell me that the only people that didn't know it was happening was LeBron and me."

Like I said...he didn't know. He's just listening to people who are too afraid to come forward and attach their names to this.

And you keep referencing his NBA status like it's supposed to make this rumor more true. He's a hall of famer...cool. He's an "NBA great"...good for him. That doesn't put him in the bedroom with Delonte and Gloria James. If you want to build a profile about this man, maybe talking about the accusations that he sexually molested 5 of his daughters. I'm not surprised that you try and spin things your own way to help your point...it's what those "media types" do.

D Roses Bulls
05-23-2010, 02:40 AM
"My sources, and they're legit, tell me that the only people that didn't know it was happening was LeBron and me."

Like I said...he didn't know. He's just listening to people who are too afraid to come forward and attach their names to this.

And you keep referencing his NBA status like it's supposed to make this rumor more true. He's a hall of famer...cool. He's an "NBA great"...good for him. That doesn't put him in the bedroom with Delonte and Gloria James. If you want to build a profile about this man, maybe talking about the accusations that he sexually molested 5 of his daughters. I'm not surprised that you try and spin things your own way to help your point...it's what those "media types" do.

exactly...... what you have in bold. he said he didn't know it was happening and apparently everyone else did, but he said even at the end when the radio host said so delonte had physical contact with lebrons mom and calvin said exactly, they are doing the hooky pokey or whatever he muttered. he said his reliable sources said they did, so that means he believes it happened. he said he didnt know it was going on, but now he believes it happened. look at the title of the video when you click the link...... it doesnt say calvin believes nothing happened. he believes it happened and if this was just on that guys website you mention before i owuld say ok maybe its just gossip, but when a former player is coming out talkin bout it and he also has sources who are ACTUALLY IN THE LOOP, then there must be something going on. not that im saying its true, but now i believe the story has some steam to it.

D Roses Bulls
05-23-2010, 02:40 AM
Lebron James is now Lebron West. lmao

lmao bogus, but so funny

OA SLAY
05-23-2010, 02:48 AM
why are people getting defensive? it's not your mama!:clap:

CAVS21
05-23-2010, 02:54 AM
lebrons mom is desperate if she went for delonte.

Are we serious? This is what it's come to? People have nothing better to do than hate on the guys mom? As a guy who's mother died when I was really young I'm offended

/thread

PrettyBoyJ
05-23-2010, 03:18 AM
LMAO!! damn out of all the cavs players she went after Delonte??