PDA

View Full Version : I want to see J.J. Reddick and Jason Williams get more time

NetsPaint
05-23-2010, 12:47 AM
Hear me out. I know The Magic as a whole is not playing that well this series, but Jameer is just not cutting it against the Celtics. In this third game he's dribbling way too much and not even penetrating to the basket. He's not passing it enough. I much rather see Carter be the PG (seriously, him having the ball a lot more could be a great thing). Nelson just gives me this vibe that he's only confident when he's making shots when he should focus on making plays for other teammates and breaking down the defense. I know the Magic are deep, but Reddick and Williams seem to know what they want to do out there more. Both also have nice shots so you're not losing that either.

So, anyone else agree, or is this just a bad series for the Magic period to you?

JiffyMix88
05-23-2010, 12:59 AM
second year in a row nelson is killing their chances :/

RaptorizedKevin
05-23-2010, 01:15 AM
mayber rafer was better because of defense?

carter15
05-23-2010, 01:19 AM
The Magic have MANY problems this series, including my boy VC. But one of the problems is also Jameer's inability to create ANYTHING as the point guard. It's in large part his job to get guys open looks and run the offense, but he just hasn't been doing any of that. Got to give credit to the Celtics D for that though.

Yanks All Day
05-23-2010, 01:19 AM
Redick has become a very solid player in the NBA. I'm very happy for him. He has been playing solid defense and has expanded his offense to more than just a spot shooter. Good for him.

whitemamba33
05-23-2010, 01:39 AM
After watching Jason Williams NOT dive for that loose ball, and than watching him let Rondo score easily without even trying to play defense...I think he should be forced back into retirement. Especially since it was his turnover that caused the whole thing in the first place.

NetsPaint
05-23-2010, 01:46 AM
After watching Jason Williams NOT dive for that loose ball, and than watching him let Rondo score easily without even trying to play defense...I think he should be forced back into retirement. Especially since it was his turnover that caused the whole thing in the first place.

Nelson did a lot more damage to the Magic with all those minutes.

Stunner
05-23-2010, 01:51 AM
Jameer Nelson and 1st round pick for Devn Harris?

NetsPaint
05-23-2010, 01:53 AM
Jameer Nelson and 1st round pick for Devn Harris?

I wouldn't do it. The Nets need a true PG.

whitemamba33
05-23-2010, 02:05 AM
Nelson did a lot more damage to the Magic with all those minutes.

Neither one of them want to win...so I guess it's a tie - they both suck.

OA SLAY
05-23-2010, 02:50 AM
Rondoooo!

iced_earth4
05-23-2010, 03:10 AM
LOL @ this thread! JJ Redick and Jason Williams are complete garbage!

mvb815
05-23-2010, 04:45 AM
i'd rather see ryan anderson get more PT than jj